时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I don’t have many options. Someone’s closing in on us. | 我没多少选择 有人就要抓到我们了 |
[00:03] | I have to find out what they know. | 我得查明他们知道什么 |
[00:04] | – What exactly are you doing? – I’m hacking the FBI. | -你究竟在做什么 -黑联调局 |
[00:07] | With the FBI at Evil Corp, physical security is madness. | 联调局驻守邪恶公司 安保非常严格 |
[00:10] | It’s Angela. | 是安吉拉 |
[00:11] | She’s our only option. | 她是我们唯一的选择 |
[00:12] | Did you talk to the FBI? | 你到底有没有对联调局开口 |
[00:14] | This is simple. | 这事很简单 |
[00:15] | I’ll give you a small device, which you’ll take to work, | 我会给你一个小设备 你把它带去单位 |
[00:17] | Drop at the fed’s office on the 23rd floor, and walk away. | 放到23楼联调局的办公室里 然后走开 |
[00:21] | We have no other options. | 我们别无选择 |
[00:21] | The President can’t go to Congress with a bailout right now. | 总统此时不能带着救市方案去找国会 |
[00:25] | Let me know when you’ve locked up the votes. | 你们搞定选票后告诉我 |
[00:26] | What are you up to? | 你有什么打算 |
[00:27] | You’re not doing anything on your end to help. | 你根本没帮忙 |
[00:30] | Please buy my CD. | 来买张CD吧 |
[00:31] | He got into my system, | 他黑进了我的系统 |
[00:32] | and he wants me to put the CD on one of the computers at work. | 他要我在工作电脑上播放这张CD |
[00:34] | Well, I guess I should pay up, Ahmed, | 艾哈迈德 看来我得趁被弄死前 |
[00:36] | before I get lynched over here. | 赶紧把钱付了 |
[00:38] | Let me guess: you’re excited. | 我猜猜 你很兴奋 |
[00:40] | Yeah, I’m excited. We get to go to china. | 我当然兴奋 我们要去中国了 |
[00:44] | Elliot, before you get started, | 艾略特 你开始前 |
[00:46] | I’m asking you to help me | 我拜托你帮我 |
[00:47] | and not look where you don’t need to. | 同时不多看不该看的 |
[00:49] | Are we really back to this again? | 我们真的又回到这个上了吗 |
[00:50] | 武器 RPG-7火箭筒 | |
[00:51] | 姓名: 纳查娅 年龄: 17岁 来自: 泰国 被绑于: 泰国 被关押在: 欧盟 体重: 51公斤 三围 无性病 | |
[00:51] | Ray is not some coffee shop owner. | 雷不是个咖啡店老板 |
[00:53] | Forget what you saw and move on. | 忘记你看到的 继续工作 |
[00:59] | We’re deep down inside you, Elliot. | 我们在你内心深处 艾略特 |
[01:01] | You can’t leave us, | 你无法离开我们 |
[01:02] | And we can’t leave you. | 我们也不能离开你 |
[01:10] | You’re watching USA, | 您正在收看USA电视台 |
[01:12] | America’s favorite cable network. | 美国最爱的有线电视台 |
[01:55] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[01:58] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[01:59] | God, Elliot, what’s your damage? | 天呐 艾略特 你什么毛病 |
[02:01] | Cool it, Darlene. | 冷静 达琳 |
[02:02] | You know your brother needs our help sometimes. | 你知道你哥哥有时需要我们帮忙 |
[02:05] | That boy of ours. | 我们的儿子啊 |
[02:07] | You sure we’re not first cousins? | 我们真不是嫡系表亲吗[近亲结婚后代易患病] |
[02:12] | Where we’re going, Elliot, is a surprise. | 我们要去的地方是个惊喜 艾略特 |
[02:15] | Can’t say much else. | 其他的就不说了 |
[02:17] | What I can tell you is, | 不过我能告诉你 |
[02:19] | it’s a place that makes everything better, | 那里能让一切变得更好 |
[02:21] | a place that changes you. | 那里能改变你 |
[02:23] | I should be so lucky. | 我要是有这么幸运就好了 |
[02:26] | I have a hunch that you just might thank me once we get there. | 我有预感 等到了那儿你会感谢我的 |
[02:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:32] | What do you mean, why? | “为什么”是什么意思 |
[02:33] | This is the annual Alderson Family road trip, that’s why. | 因为这是奥德森家一年一度的公路旅行 |
[02:37] | With all of us together, taking on the world, | 我们所有人一起 对抗全世界 |
[02:39] | what could possibly go wrong? | 能出什么岔子 |
[02:43] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[02:47] | Say, Elliot, what’s going on with you and that girl? | 艾略特 你跟那姑娘是怎么回事 |
[02:50] | I always liked her. Angela Moss. | 我一直喜欢她 安吉拉·莫斯 |
[02:52] | Oh, brother, kill me now. | 老天 快杀了我吧 |
[02:55] | Me and Angela, we’re friends. | 我跟安吉拉是朋友 |
[02:59] | I see how it is. | 我明白了 |
[03:00] | You two are just gonna keep stringing us along. | 你们俩还要一直骗我们 |
[03:02] | Elliot and Angela, a regular will-they-won’t-they couple. | 艾略特和安吉拉 前途未卜的一对 |
[03:09] | Sounds like that cancer’s acting up again. | 听起来癌症又发作了 |
[03:12] | Looks like it too. | 看起来也是 |
[03:15] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:19] | That laughing? | 那笑声 |
[03:20] | Mom, Elliot’s hearing voices. | 妈 艾略特又幻听了 |
[03:23] | What else is new? | 还有什么新鲜事 |
[03:26] | If you’re not careful, dad’s gonna push you out a window again. | 你要是不小心 爸爸会再次把你推下窗户 |
[03:29] | Pipe down, Darlene. | 别说了 达琳 |
[03:31] | While I’m alive, you need to treat me with respect. | 我还活着 你得对我放尊重点 |
[03:33] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[03:34] | Not for long. | 活不了多久了 |
[03:48] | Eyes up, son. | 向前看 儿子 |
[03:50] | See, on this journey of life, | 瞧 在生活的旅程中 |
[03:53] | it’s best to stay focused on the road ahead, | 最好把注意力集中在前方的路上 |
[03:56] | ’cause if you spend too much time looking down, | 因为如果你老是低头 |
[03:59] | you might just end up with a crick in your neck. | 脖子可能会抽筋的 |
[04:52] | 吉迪恩·戈达德 被杀 | |
[05:31] | Nick of time, huh? | 正是时候 是吧 |
[05:40] | What? | 你干嘛 |
[05:42] | I can feel your bug eyes on me. | 我能感到你那死鱼眼紧盯着我 |
[05:49] | Can I see your game boy? | 我能看看你的游戏机吗 |
[05:51] | No way, you’re not allowed. | 不行 不能给你看 |
[05:52] | Your father told you to look ahead. | 你爸爸叫你向前看了 |
[05:54] | And you, turn that game down. | 还有你 把游戏关掉 |
[05:58] | Are your fingers broken, young lady? | 你手指坏了吗 姑娘 |
[06:00] | Not yet, but in this family, it’s only a matter of time. | 还没 不过在这个家里 那是迟早的事 |
[06:06] | You’re burning me. | 你烫到我了 |
[06:07] | So what if he hears? | 他听到又怎样 |
[06:10] | How about being more useful | 做点有用的事吧 |
[06:12] | than your sack-of-potatoes sister? | 别像你那废物妹妹一样 |
[06:14] | Mama needs a new pack of slims. | 妈妈需要包新细卷烟 |
[06:16] | Lights, remember? I’m watching my figure. | 记得要轻型的 我要注意体形 |
[06:33] | Somebody help me! | 来人救救我 |
[06:37] | Help! | 救命 |
[06:38] | Somebody! | 有人吗 |
[06:40] | I’m trapped in here! | 我被困在这里了 |
[06:43] | I’m here! | 我在这儿 |
[06:49] | – No so fast, kiddo. – Isn’t that– | -别乱翻 小子 -那是不是… |
[06:51] | Nothing but baggage, sorry to say. | 不好意思 只是件行李 |
[06:53] | No, no, that was Ty– | 不 那是提… |
[06:54] | We’re gonna have to get your peepers checked | 等我们回了家得给你 |
[06:55] | as soon as we get home. | 检查一下眼睛 |
[06:58] | In the meantime, go do what you got to do. | 现在 去做你该做的吧 |
[06:59] | We shove off in five. | 我们五分钟后出发 |
[07:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:18] | Hey, no problem, e-meister. | 没关系 伙计 |
[07:21] | Give me four! | 击个张 |
[07:25] | Or not. | 那算了 |
[07:28] | Can I help you? | 我能为您做什么 |
[07:38] | I didn’t know you worked here. | 我不知道你在这里工作 |
[07:39] | Well, I started as a part-time sales associate. | 我从兼职售货员做起 |
[07:42] | Then they promoted me to assistant manager. | 之后被升职为副经理 |
[07:45] | Now I’m on pace to be full manager. | 现在我就快当上正式经理了 |
[07:48] | It almost makes up for them killing my mom. | 他们害死我妈妈的事我都快不在乎了 |
[07:57] | Come on, son. Grab what you can. | 快点 儿子 有啥拿啥 |
[07:58] | Cheez-its, Pringles, Jolt! | 饼干 薯片 汽水 |
[08:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[08:02] | Elliot, stop him, or I’m gonna call the police. | 艾略特 拦住他 否则我要报警了 |
[08:12] | Can’t worry about her anymore, son. | 别再担心她了 儿子 |
[08:14] | She’s one of them. | 她和他们是一伙的 |
[08:15] | No, she’s not. She’s my friend. | 不 她不是 她是我朋友 |
[08:18] | I promise, there are other fish in the sea. | 我保证 世上的妹子多了去了 |
[08:20] | And if you’re anything like your old man… | 如果你像你老爸我… |
[08:25] | On second thought, don’t be anything like your old man. | 算了 你最好别像我 |
[08:32] | All right, gang, let’s pack it up and hit the trail. | 好了 伙计们 我们打包上路吧 |
[08:34] | Together! | 一起走 |
[08:35] | Because it’s one for Alderson and… | 因为奥德森一家有福同享… |
[08:40] | Alderson for one? | 有难同当 |
[08:58] | You guys’ll never believe this. | 你们绝对不会相信的 |
[09:00] | I just had the most messed-up dream that mom slugged me in the face. | 我刚做了个噩梦 梦见我妈揍我脸 |
[09:09] | I got to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[09:14] | Uh-uh, buster. | 小鬼 |
[09:16] | Eyes on the road in front of you. | 目视前方的路 |
[09:30] | Well, things suddenly aren’t looking so hot for the Alderson clan. | 奥德森一家遇到了些小麻烦 |
[09:33] | You screwed up another vacation. | 你又把假期搞砸了 |
[09:36] | All is not yet lost, gang. I have a donut. | 还有救 大伙 我有个备胎 |
[09:41] | Just have to get it from underneath my, uh… | 我只需把它从我的… |
[09:46] | baggage. | 行李下拿出来 |
[09:50] | Do you really expect me to believe there’s no one in there? | 你真觉得我会相信后备箱里没有人 |
[09:53] | Elliot, come on. Not this business again. | 艾略特 拜托 别再说这事了 |
[09:56] | You’re really starting to worry me, kiddo. | 我开始担心你了 孩子 |
[09:59] | Did you hit your head during our little blowout? | 爆胎时 你撞到脑袋了吗 |
[10:02] | Enough of this shit! | 够了 |
[10:06] | Tell me what’s happening. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[10:07] | What is this? | 这怎么回事 |
[10:12] | That doesn’t sound good. | 这听起来可不妙 |
[10:14] | On the plus side, I hear jumpsuits are in these days. | 往好处想 我听说连体衣最近很流行 |
[10:23] | Stay tuned for more Mr. Robot. | 不要走开 《黑客军团》马上回来 |
[10:25] | After these commercial messages. | 广告之后继续播放 |
[10:28] | The Internet is where it’s at. | 互联网是前沿地带 |
[10:31] | And with E Corp Online, | 有了E公司在线服务 |
[10:32] | the world wide web is better than ever. | 互联网变得更实用了 |
[10:35] | News, sports, shopping and banking. | 新闻 体育 购物和银行账户管理 |
[10:39] | Email and instant messaging, | 电子邮件和及时消息 |
[10:40] | all from your own computer. | 都可以在您的电脑上操作 |
[10:42] | You can either share photos with friends and family. | 您还可以与朋友和家人分享照片 |
[10:45] | Our new 28k connection lets you get online in just minutes. | 我们的新28k速网络 仅需几分钟便可连线 |
[10:49] | Everyday more and more Americans are joining | 每一天都有越来越多的美国人 |
[10:52] | the E Corp Online comunity. | 加入E公司在线社区 |
[10:54] | E Corp Online. | E公司在线服务 |
[10:55] | The future is just a clikck away. | 未来与你只有一键之遥 |
[10:58] | If you just asked for a light beer, | 如果你只说要淡啤酒 |
[11:00] | Give me a light! | 给我淡啤酒[火] |
[11:00] | You never know what you’ll get. | 你无从知道自己会得到什么 |
[11:05] | Dogs! | 狗 |
[11:07] | Oh actually, Bud Light! | 好吧 百威淡啤 |
[11:14] | So if you want the clean, fresh taste that won’t fill you up | 如果你想要既不会让你有饱腹感 |
[11:17] | and never lets you down, ask for Bud Light. | 又不会让你失望的清新口感 就要百威淡啤吧 |
[11:21] | – Yours? – No. | -你的吗 -不是 |
[11:23] | Because everything else… | 因为其他的… |
[11:24] | Give me a light! | 给我杯淡啤 |
[11:25] | Showtime! | 好戏上场 |
[11:26] | …is just a light. | 只是淡啤[火] |
[11:28] | Tonight on USA’s Up All Night. | 锁定今晚USA电视台的夜不眠栏目 |
[11:33] | Grab your popcorn. | 准备好爆米花 |
[11:34] | It’s The Careful MASSACRE of the Bourgeoisie. | 我们将播出《资产阶级的精心屠杀》 |
[11:39] | It all begins tonight at 11 on USA network. | 今晚11点USA电视台 |
[11:43] | In times of chaos and uncertainty, | 在混乱动荡时期 |
[11:45] | when the world feels off balance, | 世界摇摇欲坠 |
[11:47] | we look to those who’ve stood with us from the beginning. | 我们依赖那些自始至终陪伴我们的企业 |
[11:50] | Since 1884, we’ve had America’s back. | 自1884年 我们一直在照料美国 |
[11:54] | We may get knocked down, | 我们或许会被击倒 |
[11:55] | but we’ll never get knocked out. | 但我们永远不会出局 |
[11:57] | Still on your side. | 始终在您左右 |
[12:03] | Stay calm, collected. Follow my lead. | 保持冷静 见机行事 |
[12:05] | It’ll always work out. | 会没事的 |
[12:10] | Car trouble, huh? | 汽车出故障了 |
[12:11] | He’s onto us. Run for it! | 他发现了 快跑 |
[12:15] | Gideon, you’re alive. | 吉迪恩 你还活着 |
[12:18] | You folks haven’t seen a clan of outlaws | 你们看到一群不法之徒 |
[12:20] | with a kidnapped corporate exec, have you? | 带着一位被绑的企业高管经过吗 |
[12:33] | I kill me! | 我杀了我 |
[13:00] | Seem upset, son. | 你好像挺难过啊 孩子 |
[13:01] | Seriously, Elliot, it’s been forever since that poor cop passed. | 拜托 艾略特 那倒霉的警察都死那么久了 |
[13:06] | It’s been 12 seconds. | 才12秒钟 |
[13:09] | It’s time to move past it. | 该忘记这件事了 |
[13:11] | Future is bright, | 未来是光明的 |
[13:13] | endless like that horizon out there. | 就像远方的地平线一样永无止境 |
[13:17] | Whatever you’re doing with me, I don’t care. | 不论你在利用我做什么 我都不在乎 |
[13:21] | Just take me back. | 送我回去就好 |
[13:23] | It’s not that simple, kiddo. | 没那么简单 孩子 |
[13:27] | Someone help me! | 谁来救救我 |
[13:30] | I’m a businessman! | 我是个商人 |
[13:32] | A very important businessman. | 一个很有身份的商人 |
[13:53] | You gonna tell me why you took him? | 你要告诉我你为什么绑架他吗 |
[13:57] | First you’re hearing voices. | 你先是听到了幻音 |
[13:59] | Now you’re seeing things. | 现在又产生了幻觉 |
[14:03] | He’s right in front of us! | 他就在我们眼前 |
[14:06] | We’re staring at him! | 我们正看着他呢 |
[14:08] | Am I the only one here who isn’t bat shit crazy? | 只有我一个人是正常的吗 |
[14:15] | Fuck! | 操 |
[14:22] | It’ll feel good if you let it. | 顺其自然会好受些 |
[14:25] | Believing it’s real makes it so. | 信则有 |
[14:32] | Come on, grab him by the loafers. | 来吧 抓着他的乐福鞋 |
[14:33] | Oh, please, gentlemen. | 拜托 先生们 |
[14:35] | Ankles instead? | 抓脚踝可以吗 |
[14:36] | The shoes, they’re Ferragamo. | 这双鞋可是菲拉格慕的 |
[15:04] | The laughing. | 这笑声 |
[15:10] | It’s a lie. | 不是真的 |
[15:13] | Sometimes lies can be useful, Elliot. | 有时谎言也是有用的 艾略特 |
[15:16] | Sometimes they protect you. | 有时它会保护你 |
[15:18] | And sometimes they help you get away with murder. | 有时它能帮你逍遥法外 |
[15:26] | When the truth is painful, son– | 如果真相令人痛苦 孩子 |
[15:27] | and it often is– | 而且往往是如此 |
[15:29] | A lie is the only remedy. | 谎言是唯一的解药 |
[15:31] | ’cause too much truth, too much honesty, | 因为过多的真相 过多的坦诚 |
[15:33] | that’ll kill ya. | 会置你于死地 |
[15:38] | This whole place is a lie. | 这整个地方都不是真的 |
[15:43] | Nothing here is true. | 这里的一切都是假的 |
[15:48] | Listen, | 听我说 |
[15:50] | I know your gut’s saying not to trust me. | 我知道你的直觉是不能相信我 |
[15:55] | But look around. | 但看看周围 |
[15:59] | Everything you see, | 你看到的一切 |
[16:03] | it’s all here for you. | 都是为了你而存在 |
[16:07] | To help you. | 为了帮助你 |
[16:11] | You should try just going along with it. | 你应该试着顺其自然 |
[16:20] | This is it, | 结束了 |
[16:22] | isn’t it? | 是吗 |
[16:25] | You’ve won. | 你赢了 |
[16:28] | You’ve taken over. | 你取代了我 |
[16:31] | What’s that, kiddo? | 你说什么 孩子 |
[16:37] | That’s what this is. | 原来如此 |
[16:42] | This road trip. | 这场自驾游 |
[16:46] | This family vacation. | 这次家庭旅行 |
[16:53] | I’m buried here. | 我被埋在这里了 |
[17:01] | Well, I’ll let you know a little secret. | 我告诉你个小秘密 |
[17:05] | This is just temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[17:09] | We did always have a destination. | 我们是有目的地的 |
[17:18] | After the beating you took, | 你被打之后 |
[17:20] | at least they got you to a doctor. | 至少他们给你找了医生 |
[17:28] | You got yourself pretty messed up. | 你情况挺糟糕的 |
[17:33] | If I were alive, I’d want no part of that agony. | 我要是活着 才不要承受那份痛苦 |
[17:40] | Nobody’s won anything, Elliot, | 没人赢 艾略特 |
[17:42] | especially not me. | 我尤其没有 |
[17:46] | I’m just trying to help you put it all in the rearview | 我只是想让你把这些都抛在身后 |
[17:49] | as painlessly as possible. | 尽可能不让你痛苦 |
[17:56] | Bring ‘er in, kiddo. | 过来吧 孩子 |
[18:06] | Now that the worst is behind you, | 最坏的部分已经过去了 |
[18:09] | it’s time we get you back. | 你该回去了 |
[18:30] | Maxine, my dog. | 玛克辛 我那条狗 |
[18:37] | Started to develop a cough two weeks ago. | 两周前开始咳嗽 |
[18:41] | She got pretty frail pretty quick. | 她很快就虚弱了下来 |
[18:43] | Fell over a few times. | 摔倒过几次 |
[18:47] | According to the vet, | 据兽医说 |
[18:49] | she danced with the wrong mosquito, got herself a… | 她招惹了不该招惹的蚊子 患上了 |
[18:53] | nasty case of heartworm. | 严重的心丝虫症 |
[18:56] | She was moved to a little room off the basement, | 她被搬去了地下室一个小房间 |
[18:59] | had a water heater for a roommate. | 与热水器为伴 |
[19:03] | Before she got sick, | 她没生病的时候 |
[19:05] | Maxine lived like her own operator. | 玛克辛活得好像自己是自己的主宰 |
[19:08] | Didn’t seem to cross her mind that she belonged to someone. | 好像从没想过她属于某个人 |
[19:13] | But in that basement, she needed human hands | 但在地下室里 她需要人 |
[19:15] | to give her every scrap of food, every pill… | 给她每一点食物 每一颗药 |
[19:21] | Occasional light. | 还有时不时的光亮 |
[19:35] | For the first time, she realized | 她第一次明白 |
[19:40] | that she continues to breathe | 她之所以活着 |
[19:41] | because someone else allowed it, | 是因为有别人的允许 |
[19:45] | that she had a master. | 她有主人 |
[19:50] | Now, I’m no vet, | 我不是兽医 |
[19:53] | but I think that realization might have killed her | 但我认为这样的觉醒可能 |
[19:55] | before the parasites had a chance. | 比寄生虫的杀伤力更大 |
[20:02] | Anyway, I’ma quit yapping, | 总之 我就不唠叨了 |
[20:06] | let you rest. | 你好好休息 |
[20:08] | Big days ahead. | 大日子还在后头 |
[20:10] | Work to do. | 还有工作要做 |
[20:21] | We can sit here and complain, | 我们可以坐在这儿抱怨 |
[20:22] | or we can go out there and enjoy ourselves. | 也可以出去找点乐子 |
[20:25] | I’m gonna sit here and complain. | 我宁可坐这儿抱怨 |
[20:29] | Well, not everyone enjoys spending their vacation | 不是每个人都喜欢 |
[20:31] | in a rain forest. | 在雨林里度假 |
[20:32] | We’re in this rain forest because of you! | 我们会陷在雨林里都是因为你 |
[20:34] | I vote we go home. | 我投票选择回家 |
[20:36] | You’re not voting on this. | 这件事不能投票 |
[20:37] | Call the newspapers. Democracy is dead. | 给报社打电话 民主已亡 |
[20:48] | It’s been two days since the shocking terror attack | 令人震惊的北京八一湖酒店恐怖袭击案 |
[20:51] | at Beijing’s Bayi Lake Hotel, | 已经过去两天了 |
[20:53] | and while the exact death toll has yet to be released, | 虽然具体死亡人数仍未公布 |
[20:55] | an anonymous source… | 匿名线报称… |
[20:57] | Owning the FBI was never gonna be easy. | 黑进联调局本来就不容易 |
[20:59] | But now… Everyone’s on high alert. | 可现在 所有人都高度戒备 |
[21:03] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[21:06] | We only have one day. | 我们只有一天时间 |
[21:07] | You heard what Angela said. | 你听到安吉拉的话了 |
[21:09] | An inter-office email stating that the FBI’s cart team | 一封内部邮件显示联调局 |
[21:12] | is vacating E Corp tomorrow. | 明天将撤离E公司 |
[21:14] | We don’t have a shot | 等他们回到外勤办事处 |
[21:15] | once they’re back at the field office. | 我们就没机会了 |
[21:16] | She’ll be ready. | 她会准备好的 |
[21:18] | Darlene. | 达琳 |
[21:20] | We just started teaching her. | 我们才刚开始教她 |
[21:21] | For someone like Angela, learning all of this in 24 hours | 对安吉拉这种人来说 在24小时内 |
[21:25] | is next to impossible. | 掌握这些是不可能的 |
[21:30] | That? | 这样 |
[21:33] | Okay, uh, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[21:35] | It’s–pause. | 先暂停一下 |
[21:37] | Maybe you need to–sometimes it helps to visualize it, okay? | 或许你需要具体图像来理解 |
[21:41] | So here. | 看这里 |
[21:43] | Your network cable is gonna be plugged | 你的网线会被插在 |
[21:46] | into one of these suckers. | 这种设备上 |
[21:47] | That’s a battery-powered home-brewed mobile tower | 这是一种由电池供电的家用移动信号塔 |
[21:50] | called a femtocell. | 叫做家庭基站 |
[21:51] | Now, this guy won’t help us get on the FBI network. | 但是 这玩意没法帮我们进入联调局的网络 |
[21:54] | That won’t be accessible at E corp. | 这在E公司里行不通 |
[21:56] | What this guy will do is force | 这玩意要做的是强制 |
[21:58] | every FBI cell phone to connect to it | 将所有联调局的手机都连接上去 |
[22:00] | So it can get every email, text message, and document. | 这样它就能获得所有邮件 短信和文档 |
[22:05] | Now, you SSH in, run the first script. | 你用SSH登陆 运行第一个脚本 |
[22:09] | Period, forward slash, | 点 斜杠 |
[22:13] | Enableattack, space, | EnableAttack[启动攻击] 空格 |
[22:16] | Femtopwn, space, | femtopwn 空格 |
[22:19] | Wlan0, comma, | Wlan0 逗号 |
[22:20] | Wlan1, space, two. | Wlan1 空格 2 |
[22:24] | No– uh, that’s… | 不对 这 |
[22:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:30] | I will get this. | 我能行的 |
[22:32] | Let’s just try it again. | 我们再试一次 |
[22:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:40] | This is a rubber ducky. | 这是个橡皮鸭 |
[22:40] | USB按键注入攻击设备 可以截获用户输入信息 | |
[22:42] | All else fails, | 要是别的办法都失败了 |
[22:43] | you find an FBI laptop anywhere on the floor. | 你就在那层随便找一个联调局的笔记本 |
[22:46] | They’re usually Panasonic Toughbooks. | 一般就是松下的Toughbook |
[22:46] | 松下的一款 安全坚固的笔记本电脑 | |
[22:48] | Plug this guy in, | 把这东西插上 |
[22:50] | Wait 15 seconds, then yank it, okay? | 等15秒 拔了就走 懂吗 |
[22:52] | Thanks to a tool called mimikatz, | 借助一个叫mimikatz的工具 |
[22:54] | It’ll pull all cached passwords and domain info in | 它会抓取所有缓存里的密码和域名信息 |
[22:57] | and save them on this. | 并存在这上面 |
[22:58] | Won’t give us everything | 给不了我们什么实质内容 |
[22:59] | but might help lead us somewhere. | 不过也许会给我们指明方向 |
[23:02] | Just a backup plan. | 备用计划而已 |
[23:04] | Okay. Let’s try again. | 好吧 我们再试一次 |
[23:07] | You can’t teach someone to hack in one day, okay? | 一天之内 你是教不会一个人当黑客的 |
[23:10] | I don’t know how we’ll be ready by tomorrow. | 我不知道明天之前我们能准备到什么程度 |
[23:12] | – We need more time. – Well, we don’t have it. | -我们需要更多时间 -我们没时间 |
[23:14] | And once they leave E corp, we’re done. | 一旦他们离开E公司 我们就完了 |
[23:16] | Okay, just keep working on the scripts with Angela. | 接着教安吉拉那些代码吧 |
[23:19] | Rinse and repeat, again and again. | 不断重复 循环往复 |
[23:21] | Wax on, wax off. | 坚持不懈 |
[23:23] | Do whatever you got to do, but this is happening. | 该怎么办就怎么办 这事必须得成 |
[23:26] | Okay, the holdup on the femtocell | 家庭基站的耽搁 |
[23:28] | isn’t helping either, okay? | 也很碍事 |
[23:30] | I still need to load the exploit, need to test it– | 我还得装入漏洞程序 还得测试 |
[23:32] | It’ll be here. | 会拿到的 |
[23:33] | Cisco’s still modding and swapping antennas. | 思科还在改装更换天线 |
[24:42] | Really, man? | 不是吧 哥们 |
[24:43] | I thought we were on the same team. | 我还以为咱们是一伙儿的 |
[24:45] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. No, no, no, no. | 慢着 慢着 别 别 |
[24:47] | What the fuck, Xun? | 搞什么 荀 |
[24:49] | What the fuck is going on? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[24:50] | Get off me, man! Xun, what the hell’s going on? | 放开我 伙计 荀 这怎么回事 |
[24:54] | Xun, Xun, just wait. The fuck’s going on, man? | 荀 慢着 你这是要干吗 哥们 |
[24:58] | What the fuck is going on, man? | 这是怎么回事 哥们 |
[25:00] | Get off me. Get off me. | 放开我 放开我 |
[25:02] | Fuck, dude. | 操 伙计 |
[25:04] | Get off me, man. | 放开我 伙计 |
[25:07] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[25:08] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[25:09] | No, no, stop, | 不要 住手 |
[25:10] | stop, stop. No, no, no. | 住手 不要 |
[25:11] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[25:12] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop! | 住手 住手 |
[25:34] | Agent Ramos recommends four weeks’ psych leave. | 拉莫斯探员建议放一个月心理假 |
[25:37] | And you know I don’t take his evaluations lightly. | 你也知道我不会轻视他的判断 |
[25:44] | You were also there. | 你当时也在 |
[25:46] | I was in my room. | 我在房间里 |
[25:48] | I got lucky. | 我运气好 |
[25:50] | You were smack in the middle. | 而你当时就身处其中 |
[25:51] | You owe yourself some time. | 你该给自己一点时间 |
[25:53] | I can’t go away for a month. | 我不能这么离开一个月 |
[25:55] | I won’t. | 我也不会 |
[25:56] | We disrupt the investigation, the Dark Army wins. | 一旦调查受影响 黑暗军团就得逞了 |
[25:59] | Chinese are pointing to a group of Uighur separatists. | 中国声称是维吾尔族分裂组织所为 |
[26:01] | I told you what I saw at the airport. | 我跟你说了我在机场看到了什么 |
[26:02] | What you saw doesn’t mean anything. | 你看到的毫无意义 |
[26:04] | Excuse me, but I disagree. | 抱歉 但我反对 |
[26:06] | We were there to investigate the hack, | 我们去调查入侵 |
[26:08] | and then we were under fire. | 就受到了攻击 |
[26:10] | That is not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[26:11] | By all reports, the Dark Army are just hackers. | 所有报告显示 黑客军团都是些黑客 |
[26:15] | It’s not their MO to shoot up a hotel | 在满是联调局探员的酒店里开枪 |
[26:17] | teeming with FBI. | 不是他们的风格 |
[26:18] | Violent separatists would have taken more victims. | 暴力分裂分子会杀更多人 |
[26:22] | I clipped one of the shooters in the leg. | 我打伤了一个枪手的腿 |
[26:23] | He went down, hit the floor. | 他摔倒在地 |
[26:25] | He could have kept firing. | 他本可以继续开枪的 |
[26:26] | I read the reports, Dipierro. | 我看了报告 迪皮耶罗 |
[26:27] | He turned the gun on himself. | 他自杀了 |
[26:30] | He erased his history. | 抹去了自己的历史 |
[26:33] | And the other shooter actually had me cornered. | 另一个枪手已经把我逼得走投无路了 |
[26:36] | I was done. | 我当时完了 |
[26:37] | Swear to god. | 对天发誓 |
[26:39] | But instead, for some reason, | 但不知什么原因 |
[26:41] | he also put his weapon to his head and pulled the trigger. | 他也调转枪头自杀了 |
[26:45] | Their mission wasn’t to slaughter us. | 他们的任务不是屠杀我们 |
[26:47] | If it was, I wouldn’t be here arguing with you right now. | 如果是 我现在就不会在这里跟你争论了 |
[26:50] | They were there to disrupt our investigation, to send us home, | 他们是想干扰我们调查 让我们打道回府 |
[26:53] | and to leave nothing behind. | 毁灭所有证据 |
[26:57] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[26:58] | Everyone’s emotional because of this Beijing thing. | 所有人都因为北京事件愤怒了 |
[27:01] | Revenge is on everyone’s minds. | 大家都想着复仇 |
[27:02] | The drums of war. I know you hear them. | 我知道你听得到战鼓声 |
[27:04] | Be that as it may, Mr. Speaker, | 即便如此 议长先生 |
[27:06] | there are ways to drown them out. | 还是有办法将这种声音淹没的 |
[27:09] | With enough passion, people will buy into anything, | 只要热情足够 任何事民众都会买账 |
[27:12] | especially at times like these. | 尤其是在这样的时候 |
[27:14] | The Chinese tied our hands on this one. | 中国让我们别无办法 |
[27:16] | If I try to advocate borrowing from them now, | 要是我现在主张向他们借钱 |
[27:18] | the American public will call me a traitor. | 美国公众会把我当成叛徒的 |
[27:20] | And, Phillip, frankly, | 而且 菲利普 说实话 |
[27:21] | I don’t even know if I disagree with them. | 我自己或许也会这么想 |
[27:24] | Don’t shit a shitter, John. | 别跟我扯犊子 约翰 |
[27:26] | You enter this pissing contest with China | 如果你开始跟中国比瞪眼 |
[27:29] | instead of passing this bailout, the country goes bankrupt. | 而不通过救市提案 国家会破产的 |
[27:33] | Believe me, I would if I could. | 相信我 能做我会做的 |
[27:35] | But bailout. | 但是救市 |
[27:37] | No one can make that happen, not in this climate. | 神仙来都没戏 现在的风向已经变了 |
[27:39] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉了 |
[27:43] | Minister Zhang’s office has been unreachable. | 张部长的办公室一直没人接听 |
[27:48] | That cocksucker. | 那个王八蛋 |
[27:51] | Well, call him again… | 那就再打 |
[27:52] | and again and again and again. | 不行再打 一直打打打 |
[27:55] | Don’t fucking leave until you get him. | 你死在电话机前也得给我接通 |
[28:00] | Where’s my car? | 我的车呢 |
[28:01] | I’m late for my next appointment. | 待会儿的预约要迟到了 |
[28:02] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉先生 |
[28:04] | The driver’s having trouble | 司机被堵在外面 |
[28:05] | getting into the parking structure. | 进不去停车场了 |
[28:07] | Protesters have surrounded the building. | 抗议者已经包围了大厦 |
[28:16] | Tell Bratton to summon as much NYPD as is necessary. | 告诉布拉顿 把全纽约能来的警察都叫来 |
[28:31] | My success is assured. | 我一定会成功 |
[28:35] | My success is assured. | 我一定会成功 |
[28:39] | My success is assured. | 我一定会成功 |
[28:43] | My success is assured. | 我一定会成功 |
[28:46] | My success is assured. | 我一定会成功 |
[28:51] | My success is assured. | 我一定会成功 |
[28:55] | Um, you know you can’t talk to yourself | 你知道你在真正行动的时候 |
[28:57] | during the actual operation? | 不能自言自语的吧 |
[28:59] | Whatever it takes, | 怎样都行 |
[29:00] | as long as you’re almost ready for liftoff. | 准备好了就行 |
[29:03] | We settled on midtown JW? | 在市中心的万豪酒店布置好了吗 |
[29:05] | 23rd floor, eastside view. | 23楼 东侧临街 |
[29:07] | This’ll be during their lunch hour, | 那时正赶上他们的午饭点 |
[29:08] | so the floor should be pretty empty. | 所以整层楼应该都没什么人 |
[29:10] | Okay, | 好了 |
[29:12] | we’re officially good to go. | 已经全部就绪了 |
[29:25] | The hell is this? | 这是唱哪出 |
[29:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:49] | I thought I recognized your friend, but I don’t. | 我觉着你朋友眼熟 但我看错了 |
[29:57] | I’ll wait for your call when I get there. | 我到了地方等你们电话 |
[30:06] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[30:07] | At least you still got a few of these left. | 还好你还剩了几瓶这个 |
[30:10] | I cannot get through a day in that E Corp building | 我在E公司的大楼里不补充点能量 |
[30:12] | without juicing, you know what I mean? | 一天都撑不下去 你懂吧 |
[30:18] | Hey, how soon till you re-up on, um… | 你补货大概要多久才能补到 |
[30:24] | everything? | 所有东西 |
[30:25] | Oh, well, that’s it for this place. | 这个店就要关门了 |
[30:29] | I thought I could weather the storm, but that’s… | 我以为我能挺过去 但是 |
[30:33] | I can’t. | 我撑不住了 |
[30:37] | I know it’s rough out there, but | 我知道现在世道不好 |
[30:40] | you’re a survivor, Ahmed. | 但你总能撑过去的 艾哈迈德 |
[30:43] | Yeah, well, not when I can’t pay the rent. | 但付不起房租就不行了 |
[30:46] | With this cash allowance, no one’s coming in. | 现金额度那么低 没人来买东西了 |
[30:49] | No customers, no inventory. | 没顾客 就不能进货 |
[30:52] | No more of the best damn turkey sandwich in the tri-state. | 三州地区最好的火鸡三明治也买不到了 |
[31:00] | Man, I’m real sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:03] | Yeah. Thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[31:09] | Well, I guess I got to take advantage | 那我得趁着现在 |
[31:12] | while I still can, right? | 赶紧再多吃几次了 |
[31:15] | How about it? | 怎么样 |
[31:17] | Turkey sandwich on whole wheat. | 全麦火鸡三明治 |
[31:19] | Oh, yeah, okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[31:21] | Lettuce, mayo, muenster. | 生菜 蛋黄酱 门斯特干酪 |
[31:49] | 说茄子 丹麦女 威利克妻子夜晚出街 | |
[32:02] | Yeah, hi, I’m in room 2301. | 喂 我是2301房间的 |
[32:04] | I just used my last towel. | 我把毛巾都用了 |
[32:06] | I’m running out for a sec but | 我马上要出去 |
[32:07] | was wondering if someone could leave a few extras by my door? | 不知能不能叫人在我门口多放几条 |
[32:11] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[32:19] | Oh, there’s no conditioner in my room, | 我房间里没有护发素了 |
[32:20] | and I’m sure gonna need it with this humidity. | 湿气这么重 我绝对需要那个 |
[32:23] | You know how it is. | 你懂的 |
[32:27] | Thanks, doll. | 多谢 美女 |
[33:34] | Are we still on for lunch? | 午餐还去吗 |
[33:37] | Yeah, I’ll be there. | 嗯 我会去的 |
[34:28] | How’s it going? | 你好啊 |
[35:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:18] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[35:21] | The script, it isn’t working. | 脚本不运行 |
[35:22] | Mobley, are you on? | 莫布利 你连线了吗 |
[35:23] | Yeah, what’s on your terminal? | 嗯 你终端上什么样 |
[35:26] | “Enableattack not found.” | “启动攻击未找到” |
[35:32] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[35:37] | Angela, what’s happening? | 安吉拉 什么情况 |
[35:43] | Angela? | 安吉拉 |
[35:49] | I’m good. | 没事了 |
[35:51] | Okay, you have to change your path. | 好的 你得改路径 |
[35:53] | CD, bin, hit enter. | CD bin文件 回车 |
[35:56] | – Done. – Now run the script. | -好了 -运行脚本 |
[36:02] | And we are live. | 上线了 |
[36:04] | Wi-fi interface is up. | 无线界面启动了 |
[36:06] | Communicating with femtocell. | 可以跟家庭基站连接 |
[36:08] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[36:09] | We’re almost there. Do your thing. | 就好了 你行动吧 |
[36:14] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[36:15] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[36:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:19] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[36:20] | You were in there awhile. | 你进去了好一会儿 |
[36:23] | I didn’t mean for that to sound weird. | 我没别的意思 |
[36:25] | I just noticed because I’ve never seen you on this floor before. | 是因为我没在这层见过你才留意了 |
[36:29] | I wanted to make sure you’re all right is all. | 我只是想确保你还好 |
[36:31] | We don’t have time for this. Get rid of him. | 我们没这个时间 打发走他 |
[36:33] | Anyway, I’m Agent Ross Thomas, cy-5. | 总之 我是罗斯·托马斯探员 CY5 |
[36:38] | Mobley, you’re getting the transfers, right? | 莫布利 你听得到吧 |
[36:40] | Anything? | 查到什么了吗 |
[36:41] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[36:42] | He hails from San Diego, | 圣地亚哥人 |
[36:44] | relationship is complicated. | 感情生活复杂 |
[36:46] | So what’s it like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[36:48] | Knowing that every room you walk into, | 每次走进一个房间 |
[36:50] | at least one person is quietly trying to muster the courage | 都知道至少有一个人在努力鼓起勇气 |
[36:52] | to ask you out. | 想约你出去 |
[36:54] | Jesus, end this before I hurl. | 老天爷 赶紧打发他 否则我要吐了 |
[36:57] | Mobley. | 莫布利 |
[36:58] | He’s been in the bureau for under a year. | 他入联调局不到一年 |
[37:01] | Was InfoSec before then. | 之前是信息安全部的 |
[37:03] | I don’t really think about that. | 我不会去想那个 |
[37:04] | Don’t have much yet. | 还没挖到太多 |
[37:06] | Well, would you think about drinks with me? | 那能考虑下跟我喝一杯吗 |
[37:10] | Say, tomorrow night? | 比如明晚 |
[37:13] | I’m actually seeing someone. | 我在跟人约会了 |
[37:14] | Oh, come on. I’m not proposing. | 得了 我又不是在求婚 |
[37:16] | It’s one drink. | 就一杯 |
[37:19] | I won’t take no for an answer. | 我不接受拒绝 |
[37:20] | I’m flattered, but I really have to get back to work. | 我很荣幸 但我得回去工作了 |
[37:23] | I’ve got something. He calls his mom a weird amount, | 我查到了 他常打给妈妈 频繁得奇怪 |
[37:26] | and I will exploit that weirdness. | 我要利用下这点 |
[37:29] | This floor, it’s off-limits to non-bureau. | 这一层是不许非联调局人员进入的 |
[37:33] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[37:35] | I thought you all were moving. | 你们不是要走了吗 |
[37:43] | Well? You want to tell me why you’re here? | 那么 不说说你为什么来这儿吗 |
[37:47] | Shit, mobley, I’m looking too. | 该死 莫布利 我也在查了 |
[37:50] | Angela, hold on a sec. | 安吉拉 等等的 |
[37:53] | I’m waiting. | 我在等呢 |
[37:55] | So that’s all you got? | 你就这点本事啊 |
[37:58] | A little brush-off and you give up? | 稍稍受挫就放弃了 |
[38:03] | I just wanted a little fight. | 我只是想看你努力 |
[38:05] | No one’s ever handed a win. | 没有谁的胜利是捡来的 |
[38:13] | What are you doing for lunch? | 你午餐要做什么 |
[38:15] | I’m busy tomorrow, but… | 我明天有事 但是 |
[38:18] | I can meet you downstairs. | 我们可以楼下见 |
[38:21] | Like, 30? | 30分怎么样 |
[38:28] | I know a great Greek place around the corner. | 拐角处有家很棒的希腊餐厅 |
[38:32] | I’ll see you in a half. | 半小时后见 |
[38:40] | All right, you need to find a cubicle | 好了 你得看看哪个隔间 |
[38:41] | with a network switch under it. | 下面有网络交换机 |
[38:42] | Should be on the ground. | 应该是在地上 |
[38:43] | Lots of ethernet cables and flashing leds. | 有一堆以太网电缆和狂闪的灯 |
[39:06] | Found one. | 找到了 |
[39:08] | All right, put the battery backup down | 好了 把备用电池放下 |
[39:10] | and the femtocell next to it. | 把家庭基站放在旁边 |
[39:11] | Plug the battery backup into a power strip. | 将备用电池插入电源板 |
[39:13] | Do not unplug the femtocell from the battery backup. | 别把家庭基站从备用电池上拔下来 |
[39:17] | After that, plug the other end of the yellow network cable | 然后把黄网线的另一端 |
[39:19] | into the switch. | 插入交换机 |
[39:31] | Don’t forget to wipe your prints from everything. | 别忘记把指纹都擦掉 |
[40:07] | Okay, the femtocell’s plugged in. | 家庭基站插好了 |
[40:15] | You killed it. | 你做得很棒 |
[40:17] | Go celebrate. | 去庆祝吧 |
[40:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[40:30] | We lost wi-fi. | 无线网络断了 |
[40:32] | You need to get to a terminal and bring it back up. | 你得找个终端重新联好网 |
[40:37] | Screw you. I did what you asked. | 去你的 我都做到你说的了 |
[40:39] | If we can’t get the interface to load, | 如果界面不能加载 |
[40:40] | then we can’t use the juniper screenos backdoor | 就用不了瞻博网络防火墙系统的后门 |
[40:42] | to own the network, | 来控制网络 |
[40:43] | which means I can’t wipe the security footage of you | 那我就不能抹去你去放家庭基站的 |
[40:46] | planting the femtocell. | 监控录像 |
[40:47] | You’re fucking kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[40:48] | Just get to your cubicle. | 去你的小隔间 |
[40:49] | I’ll walk you through it. | 我会一步步讲解 |
[41:13] | Masters. We all have them. | 我们都有主人 |
[41:16] | Every relationship’s a power struggle. | 每段人际关系都是权力的争夺 |
[41:19] | Some of us need to be controlled. | 有些人需要受控 |
[41:23] | Once in a while, the best course of action | 有时候 最好的办法 |
[41:25] | is to just ride shotgun. | 就是让别人来开车 |
[41:28] | Stare at the road ahead, | 你自己盯着前面的路 |
[41:30] | and hope it leads somewhere you want to go. | 祈祷它会通往你想去的地方 |
[41:43] | There’s a usb flash drive in that bag. | 包里有个U盘 |
[41:45] | When you get to your cubicle, power off your machine, | 你到隔间后 关机 |
[41:47] | plug the flash drive in, and power it back on. | 插入U盘 再开机 |
[41:50] | Hold f12 to bring up your boot options. | 按住F12打开启动选项 |
[41:53] | Make sure you boot from usb. | 一定从USB启动 |
[41:59] | Make sure live amd64 is highlighted, | 选中Live(amd64) |
[42:01] | then hit enter. | 然后回车 |
[42:04] | When the desktop comes up, open a terminal. | 桌面出现后 打开一台终端 |
[42:07] | Click on the icon of the black screen, | 像练习的那样 |
[42:08] | just like you practiced. | 点击黑屏标志 |
[42:11] | Okay, now I need you to type the following. | 好了 听打 |
[42:14] | Ssh, space, | ssh 空格 |
[42:16] | Dash l, space, | – L 空格 |
[42:17] | Root, space, | root 空格 |
[42:19] | L4713 L4713 | |
[42:23] | 116.e-corp-usa.com 116.e-corp-usa.com. | |
[42:38] | I lost my place. | 我没跟上 |
[42:41] | The last thing that I entered was three. | 我最后输入的是3 |
[42:42] | 116.e-corp-usa.com 116.e-corp-usa.com. | |
[42:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:50] | Okay, password, Joshua. | 密码是约书亚 |
[42:54] | Homestretch– you’re gonna have to bring up both wi-fi interfaces. | 最后一步 你得启动两个无线界面 |
[42:56] | Ifconfig, space, | ifconfig 空格 |
[42:58] | Wlan0, space, up. | Wlan0 空格 up |
[43:01] | Done. | 好了 |
[43:02] | Last one. | 最后一步了 |
[43:03] | Ifconfig, space, | ifconfig 空格 |
[43:05] | Wlan1, space, up. | Wlan1 空格 up |
[43:08] | Angela Moss, is that right? | 安吉拉·莫斯吗 |
[43:17] | Oh, you in the middle of a call? | 你在接电话啊 |
[43:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:20] | I hate when people do that to me. | 我最讨厌别人打断我了 |
[43:22] | Go ahead. I can wait for you to finish. | 继续吧 我等你打完的 |
[44:36] | Before you get all bent out of shape, | 先别发脾气 |
[44:39] | all I was trying to do was take those punches for you. | 我只是想替你挨揍而已 |
[44:42] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[45:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:37] | So if I had to guess, | 我猜 |
[45:40] | I’d say you didn’t tell Principal Howard your side? | 你没把你的说法告诉霍华德校长吧 |
[45:49] | You know, it’s okay to talk about stuff, | 说出来没事的 |
[45:50] | to share your side of things. | 说出你自己的说法 |
[45:56] | I’m here to listen. | 我会听的 |
[45:58] | Always will be. | 我永远会听 |
[46:01] | You don’t feel like talking right now, | 你现在不想说 |
[46:04] | nobody’s gonna force you. | 没人会逼你 |
[46:13] | Hopefully you’re okay with listening, though, ’cause… | 希望你愿意听 |
[46:17] | I actually have something to share, | 因为我有话想说 |
[46:21] | Something I’m pretty embarrassed about. | 这事挺丢人的 |
[46:25] | Mr. Fitch, my supervisor– | 费奇先生 我的上司 |
[46:28] | You met him, big bald guy, | 你见过他的 大光头 |
[46:30] | looks like that guy from “The simpsons” | 长得像《辛普森一家》里 |
[46:32] | that you don’t like very much. | 你不太喜欢的那个人物 |
[46:35] | A few Fridays ago, | 几周前的一个周五 |
[46:37] | he calls me into his office, sits me down, | 他叫我去他办公室 让我坐下 |
[46:38] | and immediately starts reading off a list of dates. | 然后立刻开始读一堆日期 |
[46:43] | September 8th, August 29th, August 2nd. | 9月8日 8月29日 8月2日 |
[46:48] | Few more. | 还有好几个 |
[46:51] | He goes on to tell me that because of these dates, | 他说 因为这些日子 |
[46:56] | my contract is being terminated. | 我的合同被中止了 |
[47:01] | I was being let go. | 我被解雇了 |
[47:03] | I asked him why. | 我问他为什么 |
[47:05] | He didn’t answer. | 他没回答 |
[47:06] | He just thanked me for my time, wished me luck, | 只说感谢我的付出 祝我好运 |
[47:09] | excused himself, no further explanation. | 然后就说少陪 没再做解释 |
[47:16] | What were the dates? | 那些日期怎么了 |
[47:20] | They were all appointments with a doctor. | 都是跟医生的预约 |
[47:24] | I had to leave early for some blood work. | 我为了做血检不得不提前走了 |
[47:30] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[47:34] | I’m sick, Elliot. | 我病了 艾略特 |
[47:37] | That’s what they’re telling me. | 他们是这么说的 |
[47:39] | For a while now. | 病了一阵了 |
[47:43] | I’ve been trying to keep it from everybody. | 我一直想瞒着大家 |
[47:46] | Your mom, Darlene, | 你妈妈 达琳 |
[47:49] | work, you. | 单位 你 |
[48:01] | Come on, kiddo. | 好了 孩子 |
[48:03] | World isn’t gonna get rid of me that easily. | 这世界别想那么轻松地摆脱我 |
[48:07] | I’m gonna be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[48:12] | I’m never gonna leave you. | 我绝不会离开你的 |
[48:15] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[48:21] | Oh, come on. | 好了 |
[48:21] | Enough of this gloom and doom. | 别再那么悲观失望了 |
[48:26] | Why dwell on the past when we can take a peek into the future? | 何必沉溺于过去 我们可以一瞥未来 |
[48:31] | The site of my new gig. | 我新工作的地点 |
[48:35] | That’s where I’m taking you. | 我就是带你去那儿 |
[48:37] | I’m opening a store– | 我要开家店 |
[48:40] | Computers. | 做电脑 |
[48:42] | Everybody wants to have one. | 每个人都想要一台 |
[48:44] | We love ’em. | 我们也喜欢电脑 |
[48:45] | Figured it made sense. | 这样正好 |
[48:47] | You’re gonna have a computer store? | 你要开家电脑店 |
[48:51] | Can I work there? | 我能去打工吗 |
[48:55] | Yeah, don’t see why not. | 嗯 为什么不行呢 |
[48:58] | In fact, I will give you your first assignment right now. | 事实上 我这就给你 你第一份任务 |
[49:01] | I want you to come up with a name. | 我要你想个名字 |
[49:07] | What? Stores need a name, right? | 怎么了 店总是需要名字的嘛 |
[49:10] | I can name it whatever I want? | 我想起什么名字都行吗 |
[49:13] | All right, tell you what. | 嗯 这样吧 |
[49:14] | When we pull up, | 等我们到了 |
[49:16] | the first thing that comes into your mind, | 你第一个想到的名字 |
[49:20] | that’ll be the name. | 我们就叫那个 |
[49:23] | Really? | 真的 |
[49:28] | Now, it’s coming up here on the right. | 就在前面右边了 |
[49:31] | Just keep those eyes on the road. | 眼睛盯着路 |
[49:43] | Now, I don’t have the keys yet, | 我还没拿到钥匙 |
[49:45] | so we can’t go in. | 所以还不能进去 |
[49:49] | I just closed on the place. | 我刚谈下来 |
[49:50] | It’s a bit of a fixer-upper, but it’ll get there. | 需要好好修葺一番 但会弄好的 |
[49:55] | It’s awesome. | 真棒啊 |
[49:57] | Thought you’d like it. | 就知道你会喜欢 |
[50:03] | Hey, uh, back there, | 刚刚的话 |
[50:06] | what we talked about, | 我们说的那些 |
[50:08] | let’s just keep that between us, okay? | 那就是我们俩说说 |
[50:11] | Don’t even tell your mom. | 连妈妈也别告诉 |
[50:12] | Just our little secret. | 是我们的秘密 |
[50:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[50:21] | Now, you have work to do. | 你还有任务要完成呢 |
[50:24] | This place needs a name. | 这地方需要个名字 |
[50:27] | Now, remember, | 记住 |
[50:29] | the first thing that pops into your mind. | 你第一个想到的名字 |