时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | What if this all went away? | 如果这一切都消失了呢 |
[00:02] | The money, this city, all of it? | 所有的钱 整座城市 一切的一切 |
[00:03] | The world is filled with stupid people, | 世界上满是傻逼 |
[00:05] | And I get paid a lot to be smart. | 我能凭聪明赚大钱 |
[00:09] | Susan Jacobs, | 苏珊·雅各布斯 |
[00:11] | the general counsel at E Corp. | E公司的法律总顾问 |
[00:12] | Madam Executioner, | 刽子手夫人 |
[00:15] | The tracking on her phone is working, | 她手机上的追踪器在正常运行 |
[00:17] | How long you think she’s gonna stay away for? | 你觉得她会离开多久 |
[00:19] | Long enough. | 够久了 |
[00:20] | Have you ever considered which part of our scheme motivates you? | 你想没想过我们计划的哪一部分是你的动力 |
[00:22] | The FBI announced today | 联调局今天宣布 |
[00:24] | Tyrell Wellick and fsociety engaged in this attack. | 提利尔·威利克以及去社会参与了此次袭击 |
[00:29] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[00:32] | That’s called a femtocell. | 这叫做家庭基站 |
[00:34] | So we can get every FBI email, | 这样我们就能获得联调局所有的邮件 |
[00:36] | text message, and document. | 短信和文档 |
[00:37] | We just owned the FBI. | 我们掌控了联调局 |
[00:39] | They have something called Operation Berenstain. | 他们有个什么”贝贝熊行动” |
[00:41] | possibly heavy surveillance. | 可能是高级监控 |
[00:45] | They’re trying to cover their tracks, | 他们打算掩藏行踪 |
[00:47] | And right now, we’re the tracks. | 眼下我们就是那些行踪 |
[00:51] | 感恩节快乐 罗恩咖啡店 | |
[01:09] | Go ahead. | 你先请 |
[01:13] | Whole milk. | 全脂奶 |
[01:15] | Must be some kind of revolutionary. | 真有革命性 |
[01:18] | Uh, no–I, um– | 不 我 |
[01:19] | Just ’cause everyone’s into this almond coconut shit nowadays. | 因为现在人都喜欢喝杏仁椰奶之类的 |
[01:22] | It’s, um… | 我不是 |
[01:25] | not– | 我没… |
[01:47] | What kind of phone do you have? | 你用的是什么手机 |
[01:50] | This? Um…yeah, it’s–it’s a Nexus. | 这个吗 是Nexus |
[01:53] | Yeah, I’m an Android guy. | 我是安卓粉 |
[01:55] | Uh, hate Apple. | 讨厌苹果 |
[01:57] | Think iPhones are for pussies. | 娘炮才用苹果 |
[01:59] | What are you on? | 你用什么 |
[02:00] | iPhone iPhone. | |
[02:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[02:08] | You think they suck so much, but they’re faster. | 你觉得苹果烂透了 但它更快 |
[02:13] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[02:15] | I mean, if you’re talking boot times, | 要是论启动时间 |
[02:16] | then it’s Android all day, | 必须是安卓更快 |
[02:17] | and if you’re talking net speed, | 要是论网速 |
[02:18] | Chrome on Android has better HTML5 compliance | 与Safari相比 安卓Chrome浏览器 |
[02:21] | and runs JavaScript | 对HTML5的兼容性更好 |
[02:22] | so much faster than Safari. | 运行Java脚本也快得多 |
[02:26] | No competition. | 没得比 |
[02:27] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:29] | Prove it. | 证明看看 |
[02:31] | Go to this benchmarking website. | 上这个基准测试网站 |
[02:35] | We’ll compare speeds. | 我们比比速度 |
[02:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:39] | Game on. | 比就比 |
[02:45] | Are you on the Wi-Fi here? | 你用的是这儿的无线网络吗 |
[02:46] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[02:48] | It’s slow as shit. | 屎一样的速度 |
[02:50] | Agreed. It’s hit or miss. | 同意 时断时续的 |
[02:53] | There’s another Ron’s Coffee Shop. | 罗恩咖啡馆还有一家分店 |
[02:54] | Oh, 14th Street. Yeah, I know. | 在14街 我知道那儿 |
[02:56] | Everyone always Reddits about that one. | 论坛上经常有人提到那家 |
[02:58] | Crazy fast. | 网速快极了 |
[02:59] | You can practically stream 4K videos on your laptop. | 用笔记本在线看4K视频都不卡 |
[03:05] | Why aren’t you there now, then? | 那你怎么不去那儿 |
[03:10] | You got me. | 你赢了 |
[03:12] | iPhones suck. | iPhone太烂了 |
[03:16] | I’m, uh, meeting someone. | 我来见个人 |
[03:19] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[03:21] | – Same. – Cool, cool, cool. | -我也是 -很好 |
[03:26] | Oh, the old malicious browser benchmark trick. | 恶意浏览器基准测试的老把戏 |
[03:31] | I see you already own this newb’s whole system. | 你已经控制了这新手的整个系统啊 |
[03:33] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[03:35] | Didn’t your mom ever tell you not to surf websites | 你妈妈没跟你说过不要随便上 |
[03:38] | that have an embedded Stagefright exploit? | 嵌入Stagefright漏洞利用工具的网站吗 |
[03:41] | Can’t drop the proverbial soap | 在这么厉害的黑客面前 |
[03:42] | around a black-hat bitch like this, Mobley. | 可不该”捡肥皂”啊 莫布利 |
[03:48] | Darlene, I– | 达琳 我… |
[03:49] | I thought I was meeting Elliot. | 我以为我要见的是艾略特 |
[03:52] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[03:54] | Relax, kids, this isn’t the stranger danger episode. | 别紧张 我不是什么危险的陌生人 |
[03:59] | Elliot couldn’t make it, but no need to connip. | 艾略特来不了 但你们也别不开心 |
[04:02] | I’ll download you. | 我会把事情讲给你们听 |
[04:06] | Well, I’m not gonna shout. | 我不想大声喊出来 |
[04:07] | Get over here, tubs. | 凑过来 小胖子 |
[04:09] | Don’t– | 别… |
[04:13] | Before we start, he wanted me to read you guys something. | 开始之前 他想让我给你们念点东西 |
[04:16] | Now, keep in mind these are his words, not mine. | 记住 这些是他的原话 不是我说的 |
[04:18] | He’s a touch melodramatic. | 他这人有些夸张 |
[04:22] | “What I’m about to tell you is top secret. | “我要告诉你的事 是最高机密 |
[04:24] | “A conspiracy bigger than all of us. | 一个无比庞大的阴谋 |
[04:26] | “There’s a powerful group of people out there | 有一群有权势的人 |
[04:28] | “that are secretly running the world. | 在秘密地掌控这个世界 |
[04:30] | “I’m talking about the guys no one knows about, | 没人知道他们 |
[04:32] | “the guys that are invisible, | 他们有如隐形一样 |
[04:34] | the top 1% of the top 1%”… | 富人里的富人” |
[04:54] | What’s with the looks? | 你们怎么这副表情 |
[05:10] | And this is happening tomorrow? | 这个将在明天发生 |
[05:28] | Your passcode has been confirmed. | 您的访问密码已被确认 |
[05:30] | Please wait while you’re joined to the conference. | 请稍等 正在将您接入会议 |
[05:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:37] | Hello. | 喂 |
[05:38] | Hey, Douglas Gitelman, WFO. | 道格拉斯·吉特曼 驻华盛顿办公室 |
[05:41] | Lorin Connor, FBI New York. | 洛琳·康纳 联调局纽约 |
[05:44] | Hi, guys, Michael Kirkpatrick, New York. | 大家好 迈克尔·柯克帕特里克 纽约 |
[05:47] | Anyone else on? | 还有其他人要来吗 |
[05:48] | Just waiting on you. | 就等你一个了 |
[05:50] | Hello, all. Everyone on? | 大家好 都到了吗 |
[05:52] | It’s Kirby, Megan, and Zach from the seventh floor. | 这里是七楼的卡比 梅根和扎克 |
[05:55] | Yup, all here. | 都到了 |
[05:56] | Great. Don’t have a ton of time. | 很好 我们时间不多 |
[05:58] | It is the nation’s birthday, after all, | 毕竟今天是国庆日嘛 |
[05:59] | so let’s get down to brass tacks. | 所以我们赶紧进入正题吧 |
[06:05] | E Corp, Google, AT&T, | E公司 谷歌 美国电话电报公司 |
[06:07] | Uber, apple, Verizon, Facebook– | 优步 苹果 威瑞森电信 脸书 |
[06:10] | all 23 of these listed companies | 所有被点名的这23家公司 |
[06:12] | have been complicit in aiding the FBI in Operation Berenstain. | 都是联调局”贝贝熊行动”的帮凶 |
[06:18] | Jesus, what is that noise? | 老天爷 那噪音是怎么回事 |
[06:25] | Okay, tape’s busted. | 磁带坏掉了 |
[06:26] | Just grab another one and we’ll do it again. | 再拿一盘 我们重新开始 |
[06:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:42] | – Okay. – Good. | -可以了 -很好 |
[06:43] | I’ll keep it simple. | 我长话短说 |
[06:46] | Happy Fourth of July, fellow Americans. | 美国同胞们 国庆日快乐 |
[06:48] | On this patriotic holiday, we wanted to remind you, | 值此举国同庆之日 我们想提醒你们 |
[06:52] | under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, | 根据《世界人权宣言》 |
[06:55] | privacy is a right. | 隐私是一项权利 |
[06:57] | Or at least it used to be. | 至少曾经是一项权利 |
[06:58] | Listen closely to a classified conference call | 仔细听我们最近拦截的 |
[07:00] | we recently intercepted between the FBI agents | 联调局人员的机密电话会议 |
[07:04] | that so earnestly promise you | 听听这群真诚保证 |
[07:05] | fidelity, bravery, and integrity. | 要忠诚 勇敢 正直的人说的话 |
[07:09] | …we’ve all been down this warrantless wiretapping road, Doug. | 我们都干过未经授权的监听 道格 |
[07:12] | If word were to get out about Operation Berenstain– | 如果”贝贝熊行动”走路风声的话… |
[07:14] | Technically we’ve covered under | 严格来说我们受到《爱国者法案》 |
[07:16] | public safety of the Patriot Act. | 公共安全条例的保护 |
[07:17] | Not to this scale. | 这么大规模的不算 |
[07:19] | Three million Americans under surveillance | 三百万美国人由于59袭击 |
[07:20] | for Five/Nine without a warrant? | 在没有搜查令的情况下受到监听 |
[07:22] | Not to mention back door access to every goodamn smart phone out there. | 更别说通过后门程序入侵所有的智能手机了 |
[07:25] | It’s never going to- | 这绝对不可能… |
[07:26] | Come on, Kirby, screw the 3 million. | 得了 卡比 去他的三百万人 |
[07:27] | They got us the 17 we’re building our case around now. | 这法子帮我们找到了17个嫌疑人 |
[07:30] | Sixteen… in the code name case… | 化名案是16个人 |
[07:32] | Right, sixteen, one’s deceased. | 对 16个人 有一个死了 |
[07:33] | Doesn’t help that Comey hasn’t signed off on it. | 问题是科米没批准 |
[07:35] | The fact that we’re keeping it from him | 我们对他隐瞒此事 |
[07:37] | does not bode well for your case. | 对你的案子不是好事 |
[07:39] | He’s an uptight choirboy. | 他是个刻板的小白脸 |
[07:40] | No one’s gonna be crying over how we catch these terrorists. | 没人会在乎我们是如何抓住恐怖分子的 |
[07:43] | I guarantee that. | 我可以保证 |
[07:44] | The FBI has 3 million of you innocent citizens | 联调局无缘无故地监控了 |
[07:47] | under surveillance for no reason. | 三百万无辜市民 |
[07:49] | Their tyrannical rape of our private data ends now. | 他们对我们私人数据的残暴侵犯到此为止 |
[07:54] | FBI, be warned. | 联调局 注意了 |
[07:56] | Your access to our lives is officially denied. | 你们对我们生活的窥探正式终结 |
[07:59] | Pursue us at your own peril. | 敢追缉我们后果自负 |
[08:01] | We do not compromise. | 我们不会妥协 |
[08:03] | We will not back down. | 我们不会退缩 |
[08:05] | We will destroy you. | 我们会毁灭你们 |
[08:07] | We are… | 我们是 |
[08:08] | fsociety. | 去社会 |
[08:32] | Smartphone out there– | 智能手机… |
[08:34] | It’s never going to be– | 这绝对不可能… |
[08:35] | Come on, Kirby, screw the 3 million… | 得了 卡比 去他的三百万人 |
[08:37] | Video’s up. | 视频上传成功了 |
[08:38] | 16 in the code name case. | 化名案是16个人 |
[08:40] | Right, 16. One’s deceased. | 对 16个人 有一个死了 |
[08:42] | It doesn’t help that Comey hasn’t signed off on it. | 问题是科米没批准 |
[08:44] | Stop listening to that. It’s making you more paranoid. | 别听了 会让你更疑神疑鬼 |
[08:48] | What about this, um, code name case thing? | 这个化名案是怎么回事 |
[08:51] | They said they have 16 suspects under surveillance. | 他们说他们监视了16个嫌疑人 |
[08:54] | Video’s getting hits. It’s starting to get reposted. | 视频点击量攀升 有人开始转发了 |
[08:55] | 真不敢相信这个混蛋国家的谎言 谢谢去社会 只有你们还在说实话 | |
[08:57] | They said one of the suspects is dead. | 他们说其中一个嫌疑人已死亡 |
[09:02] | They gotta be talking about Romero, right? | 他们一定是在说罗梅洛 对吧 |
[09:05] | We have to be on that list. | 我们一定在那份名单上 |
[09:09] | I uploaded the full Berenstain call | 我上传了完整电话会议 |
[09:10] | and transcript to WikiLeaks. | 并把抄本发给了维基解密 |
[09:13] | Come on, slow your roll, bro. No one’s going anywhere. | 等等 别急着走 兄弟 谁都不许走 |
[09:15] | We gotta monitor the fallout of the video | 我们得在行动前 |
[09:17] | before anyone makes a move. | 观察视频引发的效应 |
[09:18] | Exposing their program is gonna shut down the investigation. | 揭露他们的项目能中止他们的调查 |
[09:21] | I don’t care anymore. | 我不在乎了 |
[09:22] | I’m officially done. | 我彻底受够了 |
[09:24] | You don’t wanna do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[09:25] | You mean the, uh– the Dark Army | 你是说黑暗军团 |
[09:28] | doesn’t want me to do this, bro? | 不想让我这么做 兄弟 |
[09:31] | No, no, no, no, I mean you. | 不 我是说你自己 |
[09:33] | ‘Cause when the Dark Army finds out the FBI nails you, | 因为等黑暗军团发现联调局锁定了你 |
[09:36] | which they will… | 这是迟早的事… |
[09:37] | It’s lights out. | 你就彻底完了 |
[09:39] | No questions asked. You feel me? | 毫无疑问 你明白吗 |
[09:43] | Hey, stop. | 别说了 |
[09:44] | You really think you can force me to stay? | 你真以为你能逼我留下 |
[09:47] | Without a doubt. | 当然 |
[09:48] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[10:04] | *One of us sitting at my window… | *我们只有一人坐在窗边* |
[10:12] | Happy Fourth of July, fellow Americans. | 美国同胞们 国庆日快乐 |
[10:15] | On this patriotic holiday, we wanted to remind you, | 值此举国同庆之日 我们想提醒你们 |
[10:18] | under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, | 根据《世界人权宣言》 |
[10:21] | privacy is a right… | 隐私是一项权利 |
[10:24] | We’re still on a date, remember? | 我们还在约会呢 记得吗 |
[10:27] | Why is this video such a big deal to you? | 你为什么这么在乎这个视频 |
[10:32] | I’m gonna get another drink. | 我再去拿杯酒 |
[10:47] | Hey, hey there, Ang. | 安吉 |
[10:51] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[10:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[10:54] | Oh, karaoke. | 唱卡拉OK |
[10:55] | You know, gotta please the missus. | 得讨好夫人嘛 |
[10:59] | Missed you at your dad’s barbecue today. | 今天在你父亲的烧烤宴上没看到你 |
[11:03] | Yeah, I couldn’t make it. | 对 我没去成 |
[11:04] | Right. Yeah, right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:06] | You gotta be busy these days. | 你如今肯定很忙吧 |
[11:07] | Congrats on everything. | 祝贺你 |
[11:09] | Still, though, that’s gotta be tough on your father, though. | 不过 你父亲肯定挺难过的 |
[11:13] | Having to watch while you | 不得不看着你 |
[11:14] | bow down to those bastards that killed your mother. | 向那些害了你母亲的混蛋们卑躬屈膝 |
[11:18] | That can’t be an easy pill for him to swallow. | 他肯定咽不下这口气 |
[11:22] | For you, though, swallowing’s not really a problem, now, is it? | 不过对你 下咽不是什么难事 对吗 |
[11:28] | Just, uh, who the hell do you think you are, anyway? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[11:53] | You’re a plumber. | 你是个水管工 |
[11:57] | Right, Steve? | 对吗 史蒂夫 |
[12:01] | You’ve had, what, | 你活了多久 |
[12:04] | 60 years at life? | 60年了 |
[12:07] | That’s the best you can come up with? | 你就只能做到这一步了吗 |
[12:12] | Literally cleaning shit for a living? | 靠清理屎为生 |
[12:17] | I’m 27, | 我27岁 |
[12:19] | and I’ve got a six-figure salary | 我有六位数的收入 |
[12:21] | at the biggest conglomerate in history, | 在有史以来最大的集团工作 |
[12:25] | and I’m just getting started. | 而我还只是刚起步 |
[12:34] | That’s who I am. | 我就是这样的人 |
[12:44] | Don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[12:45] | Now you’re only at class B | 你们现在还只是B级 |
[12:48] | felony kidnapping charges. | 绑架重罪 |
[12:50] | Don’t bump it up to class A. | 别升级成A级重罪 |
[12:51] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[12:56] | You have no idea the shit you’re in. | 你们根本不知道自己麻烦多大 |
[13:06] | One of us should have been watching the GPS. | 我们本该有个人盯着定位系统 |
[13:08] | This is some next-level shit, man. | 这事闹大了 伙计 |
[13:10] | Okay, we didn’t have a choice. | 我们没得选择 |
[13:11] | We couldn’t let her go to the cops. | 我们不能让她去报警 |
[13:12] | Yeah, well, she can ID all of us now. | 好吧 现在她能指认我们所有人了 |
[13:14] | She saw everything, our whole setup. | 我们的东西她都看到了 |
[13:16] | – She knows who we are. – Help! | -她知道我们是谁 -救命 |
[13:19] | Hello? I know you can see me! | 有人吗 我知道你们看得到我 |
[13:21] | God damn it. Trenton, go shut her up. | 该死 特伦顿 去让她闭嘴 |
[13:24] | Go! | 快去 |
[13:28] | Fuck it. | 去它的 |
[13:30] | I say we take our chances out there. | 我建议我们碰碰运气 |
[13:33] | Let her go. Take off. | 放她走 然后各自离开 |
[13:34] | Go our separate ways. | 分道扬镳 |
[13:35] | Yeah, right. Then there’ll be a manhunt with our faces on it. | 是吗 我们紧接着就会被搜捕 |
[13:38] | Yeah, if there isn’t one already. | 他们可能已经在搜捕我们了 |
[13:39] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[13:46] | I need the bathroom. | 我需要上洗手间 |
[13:48] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[13:49] | I kinda can’t control it. | 我憋不住的 |
[13:53] | Let me check downstairs first. | 我先去楼下问问他们 |
[13:55] | I really need to go. | 我真的很急 |
[13:57] | It’ll only take a second. | 用不了多久的 |
[14:09] | You guys don’t know what the hell you’re doing, do you? | 你们根本不知道自己在做什么 对吗 |
[14:14] | You’re Muslim? | 你是穆斯林 |
[14:18] | Is that what all this is about? | 这是你们这么做的原因吗 |
[14:20] | ISIS or something? | 伊斯兰国之类的 |
[14:24] | You’re all a bunch of goddamn animals. | 你们是一群该死的禽兽 |
[14:26] | Make it quick. | 速度点 |
[14:30] | We were all there. You heard the call. | 我们都在 你们也听到电话了 |
[14:32] | They have a secret surveillance program on us. | 他们有个针对我们的秘密监控项目 |
[14:34] | Jesus, you’re a broken record. | 天啊 你说好多遍了 |
[14:36] | Man, you wanna live in denial? Go ahead, okay? | 老兄 你不想面对现实 没问题 |
[14:40] | Go right ahead. | 随便你 |
[14:41] | All of you can’t accept the fact that maybe we fucked up. | 你们都不肯接受现实 我们或许搞砸了 |
[14:44] | Okay? Take a look at the city. | 好吧 看看这座城市 |
[14:46] | It’s going to shit, man. | 要崩溃了 |
[14:47] | Now, first it’ll be blackouts. | 先会有灯火管制 |
[14:49] | Then it’ll be the National Guard. | 然后出动国民警卫队 |
[14:50] | – Either we go now or… – Jesus! | -不管我们是现在去还是… -老天 |
[14:51] | Keep it together! | 振作一点 |
[14:59] | Darlene. | 达琳 |
[15:03] | This isn’t exactly what I meant by “Shut her up.” | 我说”让她闭嘴”不是这意思 |
[15:08] | Okay, well… | 那么 |
[15:12] | maybe our problem solved itself. | 或许这麻烦自己解决了 |
[15:13] | Oh, so, what, we just let her die? | 怎么着 就任她挂掉吗 |
[15:16] | We need to get her to a hospital. | 该送她去医院 |
[15:18] | No. | 不行 |
[15:20] | No, not until we’re sure she won’t talk. | 得先确保她不会乱说 |
[15:24] | Tie her up. | 绑起来 |
[15:25] | That’s a nasty head wound. | 额头伤得挺重 |
[15:27] | Okay, well, then we don’t have much time. | 那我们得抓紧了 |
[15:29] | To do what? | 抓紧干吗 |
[15:30] | Own her. | 控制她 |
[15:43] | *Welcome to your life* | *欢迎降生人间* |
[15:48] | *There’s no turning back* | *这是条单行路* |
[15:51] | Grab her phone. | 拿手机 |
[15:53] | *Even while we sleep* | *即使沉沉梦中* |
[15:55] | Got it. | 好了 |
[15:57] | I’ll jump on her laptop. | 这就查她的手提电脑 |
[15:58] | *We will find you* | *你也能够* |
[16:00] | *Acting on your best behavior* | *展现最好的自己* |
[16:04] | *Turn your back on Mother Nature…* | *不受自然的束缚* |
[16:09] | She’s got three email accounts on her phone. | 她手机上有三个电邮账号 |
[16:09] | *Everybody wants to rule the world* | *人人都想统治世界* |
[16:16] | 纽约大学 心脏病学 妮可 订单 吉尔 | |
[16:17] | Not seeing anything on her corporate or Hotmail. | 她的E公司和微软邮箱里什么也没有 |
[16:26] | *It’s my own desire* | *这是我的渴望* |
[16:30] | There’s gotta be something we can blackmail her with. | 她肯定有什么把柄能让我们勒索她 |
[16:31] | *It’s my own remorse* | *这是我的悔恨* |
[16:32] | Just keep looking. | 继续查 |
[16:36] | *Help me to decide* | *帮我抉择* |
[16:38] | 忘记密码 密码重置 输入注册邮箱 | |
[16:40] | *Help me make* | *让我能够* |
[16:42] | *The most of freedom and of pleasure* | *尽情享受自由欢愉* |
[16:48] | *Nothing ever lasts forever* | *毕竟万事皆有始终* |
[16:52] | *Everybody wants to rule the world* | *人人都想统治世界* |
[16:54] | I got into her Gmail. Don’t see anything in here. | 登上她的谷歌邮箱了 没有收获 |
[16:57] | Did you check for any hidden partitions? | 你查隐藏分区了吗 |
[16:58] | – Obviously. – I’ll check the office. | -当然 -我去办公室看看 |
[16:58] | *There’s a room where the light won’t find you* | *有个地方我们可以躲藏* |
[17:03] | *Holding hand while the walls come crumblin’ down | *执手一起看那高墙崩塌* |
[17:07] | – Okay, anything? – No, nothing. | -有发现吗 -没有 |
[17:07] | *When they do Ill be right behind you* | *灰飞烟灭我也伴你身旁* |
[17:09] | She’s a lawyer. She’s gotta have dirt. | 她是个律师 肯定有黑历史 |
[17:12] | *So glad we’ve almost made it* | *很高兴我们差点成功* |
[17:13] | Wait, I see Yahoo Mail in her web history. | 等等 她的浏览记录里有雅虎邮箱 |
[17:15] | Maybe we do a pass on her drive? | 要不我们再扫一遍她的硬盘 |
[17:17] | *So sad they had to fade it* | *很遗憾最终只得结束* |
[17:17] | Try to recover any deleted files. | 看看能恢复什么被删除文件 |
[17:21] | *Everybody wants to rule the world* | *人人都想统治世界* |
[17:27] | Maybe we could target Yahoo’s server logs | 要不我们拿雅虎的服务器日志 |
[17:28] | and cross-reference any incoming connections from here. | 和本地的接入链接进行交叉比对 |
[17:31] | Might lead to an account name and password hash. | 或许能查出账户名和密码哈希 |
[17:33] | I could use bash bug. | 我可以利用bash bug漏洞 |
[17:34] | Or what about this? | 要不 用这个吧 |
[17:38] | 雅虎账户名 密码 | |
[17:49] | What if we do find something on her, huh? | 如果我们真的发现了她的把柄呢 |
[17:53] | What then? | 然后怎么办 |
[17:58] | Cazadores on the rocks, please. | 来杯卡萨多雷 加冰 |
[18:03] | I love that song. | 唱得不错 |
[18:06] | You really have a desire to rule the world? | 你真的想统治世界吗 |
[18:12] | Oh, my desires go way beyond that. | 我想要的可比这多得多 |
[18:20] | Pretty sure my daughter’s older than you. | 我女儿肯定都比你大 |
[18:25] | What about your granddaughter? | 那你孙女呢 |
[18:28] | No, no, she’ll be ten tomorrow. | 那倒没有 她明天整十岁了 |
[18:30] | I’m taking her to the zoo, actually. | 我还打算带她去动物园 |
[18:37] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:39] | Well, better get back to my colleagues. | 我得回去找我的同事了 |
[18:43] | You could do that, | 想去就去吧 |
[18:45] | or you could stay here, | 或者留在这里 |
[18:48] | talk to me. | 跟我聊聊 |
[18:56] | I had nothing to do with Five/Nine. | 我和59袭击一点关系都没有 |
[18:59] | I’m in finance, for fuck’s sake. | 我就一个搞金融的 |
[19:01] | You think I wanted to implode the economy? Come o– | 吃饱了撑的想把经济搞崩吗 你… |
[19:06] | No, I agree with Mr. Jones here. | 不 其实我同意琼斯先生的说法 |
[19:08] | I’ve been scratching my head on this one, | 我也想不通这一点 |
[19:10] | but evidence is evidence, | 但是证据就是证据 |
[19:13] | and holiday or not, I had to follow up on this. | 哪怕是休假 我也得查个清楚 |
[19:18] | Found this incriminating little guy | 在一个与59袭击有关的 |
[19:20] | at a critical location tied to the Five/Nine hack. | 关键地点发现了这个铁证 |
[19:22] | The shell’s microstamp leads right to your client’s gun. | 弹壳的微印记指向了你客户的枪 |
[19:26] | The gun that he had in the city of New York illegally, I might add. | 而且 这把枪他在纽约市是违法持有的 |
[19:32] | Immunity is on the table in exchange for a name. | 如果给我名字 可以给你豁免权 |
[19:38] | That’s all I care about. | 我只要那个 |
[20:05] | Let’s keep this friendly. | 我们都客气点 |
[20:24] | I need a doctor. | 我需要医生 |
[20:29] | Yeah, it’s pretty bad. | 是啊 挺严重的 |
[21:03] | Nice place you got. | 你家不错 |
[21:06] | Comfy. | 很舒服 |
[21:09] | Is your place in Greenwich this cush? | 你格林威治的家也这么好吗 |
[21:14] | I worked hard for what I have. | 我的一切都是努力挣来的 |
[21:24] | You know, I’m glad you came home, | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[21:28] | but my friends are freaking out. | 我的朋友都吓坏了 |
[21:32] | Came up with this neat little plan | 还想要靠勒索 |
[21:34] | to blackmail you for your silence. | 让你闭嘴 |
[21:37] | Hacked your emails. | 黑了你的电邮 |
[21:40] | We got some good stuff too. | 我们挖到不少好料 |
[21:43] | Nice little Petraeus email scam you got going on there. | 你的电邮挺情色啊 |
[21:47] | You shouldn’t get hot and heavy | 你不该跟 |
[21:49] | with your presiding judges, Suze. | 法庭庭长打得火热 小苏 |
[21:51] | I’m sure you’re aware that’s illegal, | 你肯定知道那是违法的吧 |
[21:54] | but… | 但是 |
[21:56] | I know you don’t care about things like that. | 我知道你才不在乎那些 |
[22:00] | You’d slime your way around it | 你肯定能想办法脱身 |
[22:02] | and fuck us over just like you did my dad. | 像对我爸爸那样 坑死我们 |
[22:08] | Who’s dead, by the way. | 他已经死了 |
[22:11] | But you… | 但你 |
[22:21] | You aged very well. | 你真是不显老 |
[22:29] | The first time I saw you, I was four. | 我第一次见你时 才四岁 |
[22:33] | Still remember it. | 记忆犹新 |
[22:37] | On the news | 新闻上 |
[22:39] | in the courtroom when they cleared E Corp | 法庭宣布E公司不必为他们 |
[22:41] | of all the bullshit they put my family through. | 给我的家庭带来的一切灾难负责 |
[22:53] | And you were in the back | 而你就在后面 |
[22:55] | behind a sea of suits, | 站在一群西装男身后 |
[22:59] | and you laughed. | 你在大笑 |
[23:03] | It was so quick, no one even noticed. | 镜头一闪而过 都没人注意到 |
[23:07] | No one but me. | 只有我 |
[23:10] | Four-year-old little me. | 四岁的我 |
[23:17] | So… | 所以 |
[23:19] | I’m happy | 我很高兴 |
[23:20] | I get to look you in the eye. | 我可以看着你的眼睛 |
[23:23] | I have taken down your company, | 我扳倒了你的公司 |
[23:25] | taken over your home, | 占了你的家 |
[23:28] | and now… | 现在 |
[23:31] | I have you. | 我抓到了你 |
[23:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:41] | So you got me. | 我被你抓到了 |
[23:52] | Where do we go from here? | 我们之后怎么办 |
[23:56] | I’m sure we can figure something out. | 我们肯定能想点什么解决办法 |
[24:04] | I already have. | 我已经想到了 |
[24:49] | She just… flipped out. | 她发疯了 |
[24:53] | I was just trying to scare her back. | 我只是想吓住她 |
[24:59] | It was just a stun gun. | 那不过是把电击枪 |
[25:01] | No. | 不 |
[25:03] | No, no, she– | 不 她… |
[25:05] | No, she had a heart condition. | 她有心脏病 |
[25:08] | I mean, there were lots of emails from her doctor. You di– | 有那么多她和医生之间的电邮 |
[25:14] | you didn’t see any of those? | 你没看到吗 |
[25:18] | No. | 没 |
[25:28] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[25:31] | You two don’t need to be here. | 你俩不用待在这儿 |
[25:34] | We’ll wipe down the house and figure it out. | 我们会把证据消除干净 再想办法 |
[26:49] | 我7月7日到27日不在办公室 有急事联系此邮箱 抱歉造成不便 祝愉快 | |
[27:13] | You think she actually… | 你觉得她… |
[27:21] | Has to be self-defense. | 肯定是正当防卫 |
[27:31] | What’s the plan? | 有什么打算 |
[27:36] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这儿 |
[27:38] | Who knows who’s gonna be waiting for you at home? | 谁知道家里会有谁等着 |
[27:40] | Dark Army, FBI, cops. | 黑暗军团 联调局 警察 |
[27:43] | I can’t leave my family. | 我不能撇下家人 |
[27:47] | If you had that much to lose, | 如果你有那么多在乎的东西 |
[27:48] | you shouldn’t have done this in the first place. | 就不该参与进来 |
[27:51] | But I did this for them. | 我这么做就是为了他们 |
[27:53] | What we did was colossally fucking stupid, | 我们做的事 简直蠢透了 |
[27:57] | and we can’t afford not to realize that anymore. | 我们现在必须认清这一点了 |
[28:05] | Peace, Trent. | 再见 特伦顿 |
[28:10] | Yeah, I’m on my way. | 我就来 |
[28:26] | All right, my vote, | 好吧 要我说 |
[28:28] | we leave it here, | 我们不管尸体 |
[28:30] | wipe our prints, and just make a run for it. | 抹去指纹 然后逃跑 |
[28:33] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[28:35] | The others’ll be back soon. They’ll find her. | 其他人很快就会回来 会发现她的 |
[28:38] | Why don’t I just– just text them | 那不如 发短信给他们 |
[28:42] | and tell them the place is burned? | 告诉他们这地方被发现了 |
[28:45] | Can’t take the risk they won’t listen | 万一他们不听 |
[28:46] | and come back anyway. | 还是回来了呢 |
[28:51] | We need to get rid of it. | 我们得处理尸体 |
[28:55] | We ain’t doing shit. | 我们什么都不用做 |
[28:57] | I’ll see if my guys can take care of it. | 我看看我的人能不能处理掉 |
[28:59] | Okay, no offense, but I don’t trust them either. | 别介意 我也不信任他们 |
[29:07] | This is my responsibility. | 这是我的责任 |
[29:11] | Well, if this is the part of the conversation | 如果你现在要 |
[29:14] | where you start throwing out ideas | 提出什么 |
[29:15] | like acid and wood chippers, | 酸液或碎木机毁尸的点子 |
[29:17] | I ain’t obliging. | 我可不干 |
[29:20] | This isn’t a conversation. | 没什么可说的 |
[29:24] | We need to do what we always do when we go | 我们就做入侵之后 |
[29:25] | into full wipe-down mode after a hack. | 进行全面清除时做的事 |
[30:03] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[30:12] | You know you screwed me last time? | 你上次坑死我了 |
[30:14] | You let all the dogs go. | 你把狗都放走了 |
[30:16] | I almost got fired. | 我差点被炒 |
[30:17] | What was that all about anyway? | 你那是为什么啊 |
[30:20] | Not like it matters. They all ended up back here. | 又没卵用 还不是都回来了 |
[30:22] | So as a matter of policy, | 所以作为政策 |
[30:24] | it’s gonna cost you double this time. | 这次你们得花双倍的钱 |
[30:26] | Double? | 双倍 |
[30:28] | Wait, we don’t have double, man. | 等等 我们没有双倍的钱 |
[30:29] | We–we barely pull out cash. | 现金都是勉强凑的 |
[30:31] | What about Ecoin? | 电子硬币呢 |
[30:33] | It’s worth more than cash anyway. | 反正也比现金值钱 |
[30:36] | Pull out your phone. | 手机拿出来 |
[30:42] | What the fuck is in there? | 那里面是什么东西 |
[30:45] | I’m paying you enough for privacy. | 我付的钱够让你别多问了 |
[30:55] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[30:58] | All yours. | 你们慢用 |
[31:08] | Susan donated them from her cold storage. | 苏珊从坟墓里捐的 |
[31:12] | It’s not as if she can use them anymore. | 反正她也用不着了 |
[31:16] | She can pay for her own funeral. | 让她为自己的葬礼出钱吧 |
[31:21] | No… | 不行 |
[31:22] | Oh, no, easy, easy, wait. | 慢点 等等 |
[31:24] | Just move it– | 推进去 |
[31:32] | Rug’s too big. | 地毯太大了 |
[31:34] | No shit. | 可不是 |
[31:41] | We need to take her out. | 我们得把她拿出来 |
[31:47] | This is some traumatizing shit. | 我现在心理阴影老大了 |
[31:48] | You know that? | 你知道吧 |
[32:15] | Come to my place tonight. | 今晚来我家 |
[32:18] | Come on, let’s get some sleep. | 来吧 我们好睡会儿 |
[32:19] | You shouldn’t be alone right now. | 你现在不该一个人待着 |
[32:21] | I didn’t know I could do that. | 我不知道我有那个本事 |
[32:28] | You did what you had to do. | 你只是做了你必须做的 |
[32:32] | No, that’s the thing. | 不 问题就在这儿 |
[32:35] | I don’t feel bad. | 我并不愧疚 |
[32:39] | I always knew there was a part of me | 我一直知道我想 |
[32:41] | that wanted to do this to her for what she did, but… | 让她为她做的事付出生命代价 |
[32:45] | I figured when the time came, | 但我以为等时机到来 |
[32:48] | something would stop me… | 会有什么阻止我 |
[32:53] | But it didn’t. | 但没有 |
[33:03] | Hey, come on. Look, you’re just in shock. | 行了 你就是吓坏了 |
[33:05] | All right? Look, come on. | 好吗 听着 |
[33:07] | Just–let’s get some sleep. | 我们去睡会儿 |
[33:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:27] | I did what you say for me. | 我照你说的做了 |
[33:29] | Okay, I used key under mat. I put pizza inside. | 我用了垫子下的钥匙 把披萨放在了里面 |
[33:31] | No one inside. No one. | 屋里没人 没人 |
[33:34] | You didn’t see anything weird or… | 你没发现什么奇怪之处吗 |
[33:36] | No, no one inside. | 没有 里面没人 |
[33:37] | No one inside. | 里面没人 |
[33:40] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[33:44] | That’s $20. | 20块 |
[33:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:50] | ca–can I–can I have the other pizza? | 能把另一块披萨给我吗 |
[33:54] | It’s another delivery, man. | 那是别人的单 |
[33:56] | It’s another delivery. | 那是别人的 |
[33:57] | Look, give me the other pizza. I’m fucking nervous, man. | 再给我一块披萨 我紧张死了 |
[34:06] | Have you guys ever thought about moving? | 你们考虑过搬家吗 |
[34:08] | What’s this? | 什么 |
[34:10] | Maybe we should move somewhere cheaper. | 或许我们该搬去便宜点的地方 |
[34:16] | I don’t think the city is safe anymore, | 我觉得城里已经不安全了 |
[34:18] | not with everything going on. | 现在发生这么多事 |
[34:20] | Don’t be silly. Moving is impossible right now. | 别傻了 现在根本不可能搬家 |
[34:22] | The bank is fighting us on the deed. | 银行在契据的事上跟我们拉锯 |
[34:24] | It’s a mess. They’re not letting anyone sell. | 纠缠不清 他们不会允许任何人卖房的 |
[34:26] | In fact, we may be at a bigger risk | 事实上 我们可能会 |
[34:28] | of losing the money we did invest in this home. | 丢掉我们投在这个房子里的钱 |
[34:31] | But we can find another place. | 但我们可以另找个地方 |
[34:46] | Dinner’s almost ready. | 晚饭就好了 |
[34:48] | I’ll check outside. | 我去外面看看 |
[35:27] | Sir, open up. FBI. | 先生 开门 联调局 |
[35:33] | Sir, if you don’t open the door, | 先生 如果你不开门 |
[35:34] | we’re gonna break it down. | 我们会破门而入 |
[35:51] | Mr. Markesh, we didn’t | 马卡什先生 我们不是 |
[35:53] | mean for you to be waiting here this long, | 有意让你等这么久的 |
[35:55] | but with all the bureaucracy and red tape, | 但由于各种官僚手续 |
[35:56] | it’s getting a little bonkers around here. | 现在是越来越麻烦了 |
[35:58] | Yeah, well, I’ve been waiting here all night. | 我都等一晚上了 |
[36:00] | What the fuck is going on? | 究竟是怎么回事 |
[36:02] | I feel your pain. | 我理解你 |
[36:05] | I’ve been stuck here all night too. | 我也在这儿待了一晚上了 |
[36:08] | It’s depressing, isn’t it? | 太郁闷了 是吧 |
[36:15] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这么办 |
[36:17] | We’re gonna talk, and all you have to do is listen. | 我们谈谈 你只需要听 |
[36:20] | Because, believe it or not, Mr. Markesh, | 因为 不管你信不信 马卡什先生 |
[36:22] | you could be real instrumental | 你或许是侦破 |
[36:24] | in helping to solve this Five/Nine case. | 59袭击案的关键 |
[36:29] | Leslie Romero. | 莱斯利·罗梅洛 |
[36:39] | Forgive me, hon, you do know your friend was found murdered? | 抱歉 你知道你朋友被人杀了吧 |
[36:48] | My heart goes out to you. It’s very unfortunate. | 我深表遗憾 这太不幸了 |
[36:53] | I went over to his mother’s after everything went down. | 出事之后 我去过他母亲家 |
[36:56] | I wanted to offer my condolences, | 我想去表示悼念 |
[36:59] | and I took a quick look around while I was over there. | 我趁着在那儿时 到处看了看 |
[37:02] | That’s when I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[37:04] | An end of the world party featuring DJ Mobley. | 世界末日派对 DJ莫布利打碟 |
[37:08] | I’m not an EDM fan myself, | 我本人不喜欢电子乐 |
[37:10] | but a quick search on the wayback machine, | 但在时光机器上搜索了一下 |
[37:12] | and guess what we found all the way from 2003. | 猜猜我们在2003年发现了什么 |
[37:16] | You. | 你 |
[37:17] | An Angelfire page that you created from back in the day. | 你当时创建的天使火主页 |
[37:21] | Your very own DJ Mobley fan page. | 你自己的DJ莫布利粉丝主页 |
[37:24] | In fact, curiously enough, | 事实上 有趣的是 |
[37:26] | you were the only one that ever created a fan page of this guy. | 你是唯一为此人创建了粉丝主页的人 |
[37:29] | Must have really spoken to you. | 肯定很让你有共鸣吧 |
[37:33] | Trust me, I feel the same way | 相信我 我对 |
[37:34] | about “Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion.” | 《阿珠与阿花》也是这样 |
[37:38] | But like you, I found myself very much in the minority. | 跟你一样 我也是个小众的人 |
[37:47] | So a big fan. | 那么一个铁杆粉 |
[37:49] | Obscure DJ with a unique name. | 一个名字独特的小众DJ |
[37:52] | Seems like the perfect recipe for how a hacker handle gets born. | 似乎是黑客身份诞生的绝佳配方 |
[38:00] | Here’s the deal: | 是这样的 |
[38:02] | we want Tyrell Wellick, | 我们想要提利尔·威利克 |
[38:04] | not Tyrell Wellick’s DJ. | 不是他的DJ |
[38:07] | Your friend is dead, and that’s a sad thing, | 你朋友死了 这很不幸 |
[38:09] | but at this point, the best thing that could happen | 但现在 最好的情况 |
[38:11] | would be if there’s something you can tell me– | 就是你能给我点情报 |
[38:14] | names, people, | 名字 人 |
[38:17] | any information at all | 任何信息都行 |
[38:19] | that you can give us from that party that would help. | 只要是关于那场派对的有用信息 |
[38:37] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[38:40] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[38:47] | Do you have any evidence on this guy? | 你有针对他的任何证据吗 |
[38:49] | This is not the strategy we have implemented. | 这不是我们的策略 |
[38:51] | Top down, not bottom up. | 应该是从上至下 不是从下至上 |
[38:53] | We needed to get some traction. | 我们需要引起注意 |
[38:56] | This is a way. | 这是个办法 |
[38:57] | He’s a minor player that won’t blow our strategy. | 他是个小人物 不会影响我们的策略 |
[38:59] | He’ll start flushing some of these guys out. | 他能把那些人逼出来 |
[39:01] | Are you not watching the news? | 你没注意新闻吗 |
[39:03] | We are in a world of shit | 这场泄露电话会议 |
[39:05] | because of this leaked conference call. | 给我们造成了空前灾难 |
[39:08] | The OPR is going to be coming down on us any day. | 职业责任办公室随时会来调查我们 |
[39:11] | It’s all over the Senate Intelligence Hearings. | 参议院情报听证会上都在说 |
[39:13] | The deputy director, | 网络部的 |
[39:14] | assistant director of Cyber Division | 副局长和助理局长 |
[39:16] | and the EAD are all getting fired. | 还有执行助理局长都要被解雇 |
[39:19] | Comey’s about to announce that Operation Berenstain is dead, | 科米即将宣布贝贝熊行动已被中止 |
[39:22] | and you just held this guy for 12 hours | 而你已经毫无理由地 |
[39:25] | for no reason. | 扣了他12小时 |
[39:27] | You have to think about how this looks, Dom. | 你得考虑别人会怎么想 多米 |
[39:37] | Whatever paranoia you’ve put into him is done, | 不管你对他有什么疑心 都没戏了 |
[39:41] | just by picking him up. | 你抓他时就完了 |
[39:44] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[41:07] | I’ll be back later. | 我稍后回来 |
[41:49] | I lost her. | 我失去了她 |
[41:50] | I don’t know what I did wrong. | 真不知我做错了什么 |
[41:51] | I thought she was into me. | 我以为她喜欢我呢 |
[41:53] | Don’t let it get you in the dumps. | 别灰心 |
[41:54] | Getting into the mind of a woman, | 想看透女人心 |
[41:56] | it’s the toughest route for even the best sources. | 对最聪明的人来说也不轻松 |
[42:00] | I can’t get into it right now. | 我现在没法去考虑 |
[42:01] | This fsociety video’s blowing up in our face. | 这个去社会的视频搞得我好狼狈 |
[42:03] | That’s some fucked-up shit you guys did. | 你们的工作真操蛋 |
[42:05] | It’s got me all paranoid. | 我都疑神疑鬼了 |
[42:07] | How do I know you guys aren’t watching me too? | 我怎么知道你们没在监视我 |
[42:09] | We look like fools. Shit’s worse than Snowden. | 我们丢大人了 这事比斯诺登事件还糟 |
[42:12] | Privacy rights activist Edward Snowden. | 隐私权活动家爱德华·斯诺登 |
[42:15] | When you say I don’t care about the right to privacy… | 如果你说我不在乎隐私权 |
[42:16] | Speak of the devil. | 真不禁念叨 |
[42:17] | because I have nothing to hide, | 因为我没什么可隐瞒的 |
[42:18] | that’s no different than saying | 这就好像是说 |
[42:19] | I don’t care about freedom of speech | 我不在乎言论自由 |
[42:21] | because I have nothing to say. | 因为我无话想说 |
[42:22] | Despite the cybersecurity breach in obtaining the information | 尽管贝贝熊行动的信息是靠 |
[42:25] | on Operation Berenstain, | 网络入侵获得 |
[42:27] | the controversy over privacy rights | 关于隐私权的争论 |
[42:29] | has prompted calls for greater government transparency. | 引发了人们对政府透明性的呼吁 |
[42:32] | – Advocates are demanding… – Look, I’m done with this. | -呼吁者要求… -我不再干了 |
[42:35] | You know, she’s stone cold anyway, Dom. | 她反正也对我冷若冰霜 多米 |
[42:38] | I’m not gonna lie… | 我不撒谎 |
[42:41] | I kinda got hurt. | 我挺受伤的 |
[42:43] | She never talked about fsociety | 她从未提起过去社会 |
[42:45] | or her old friends from back in the day? | 或是她以前的朋友吗 |
[42:46] | She hasn’t given up anything since you first put me on her, | 自从你叫我去接近她 她还什么都没说过 |
[42:49] | and she bailed on me for some old dude at the bar. | 而且她在酒吧里为了个老头子甩了我 |
[42:52] | A contact? | 联络人吗 |
[42:54] | I think she’s just into old dudes. | 我觉得她就是喜欢老头子 |
[43:21] | Cisco? | 思科 |
[43:34] | Cisco? | 思科 |
[43:36] | Yo, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[43:52] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[44:03] | How long you been up? | 你起来多久了 |
[44:05] | I just got up. | 刚起 |
[44:07] | I jumped straight in the shower. | 一起就进来冲澡了 |
[44:08] | I’ll be out in a sec, though. | 马上出去 |
[44:10] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[44:18] | Yeah, fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[45:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[45:45] | Yo, what the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |