时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The lights have been flickering. | 灯一直在闪烁 |
[00:03] | Yeah. The streetlights too. | 嗯 街灯也是 |
[00:04] | Brownout’s started. | 开始灯火管制了 |
[00:05] | Mr. Alderson, you’re under arrest. | 奥德森先生 你被捕了 |
[00:07] | Grab the computers, get the hard drives, | 拿上电脑 拿上硬盘 |
[00:09] | All the usb drives… | 所有U盘 |
[00:10] | I want you to lead the D.C. Op. | 我要你带领华府的行动 |
[00:12] | You can stay here and crash on the couch. | 你可以待在这儿 在沙发上睡 |
[00:15] | Home would be better. | 回家更好 |
[00:16] | Have you spoken to the administration? | 你跟政府谈过了吗 |
[00:18] | We’re not there yet. | 我们还没到那一步 |
[00:19] | There he is, terry colby, the cto. | 就是他 泰瑞·科比 首席技术官 |
[00:21] | You can’t be offering me a job there. | 你不可能请我去那儿工作 |
[00:23] | You’re testifying against them. | 你要指证他们 |
[00:24] | but in business, grudges aren’t really a thing. | 在生意场上 人们都不会记仇 |
[00:27] | – You do work at e corp. – I never said that. | -你在E公司工作 -这我没说过 |
[00:30] | Best-case scenario: I lose my job | 最好的情况 我丢了工作 |
[00:32] | and plea-bargain down a jail sentence. | 认罪以期少做几年牢 |
[00:34] | I’m backed into a corner. | 我已经没退路了 |
[00:35] | I wanted to be Claudia Kincaid so bad. | 我是那么想做克劳迪娅·金凯德 |
[00:38] | Ollie Parker told me about the cd at Allsafe. | 奥利·帕克把众安那张CD的事告诉我了 |
[00:40] | Eventually someone will connect the dots, | 最终 会有人把一切联系起来 |
[00:42] | and it’ll catch up to you. | 会查到你身上 |
[00:43] | The dark army are just hackers. | 黑客军团都是些黑客 |
[00:45] | I clipped one of the shooters in the leg. | 我打伤了一个枪手的腿 |
[00:47] | He turned the gun on himself. | 他自杀了 |
[00:49] | He erased his history. | 抹去了自己的历史 |
[00:50] | Tyrell’s always surprising me with little gifts. | 提利尔总是用小礼物给我惊喜 |
[00:54] | I have a contact attempting to trace the phone calls, | 我联系了一个人让他试着追踪来电 |
[00:57] | but he needs more time. | 但他需要更多时间 |
[00:58] | Mobley and trenton both are awol. | 特伦顿和莫布利两个人都下落不明 |
[01:01] | In that dream I had, when I was being drowned, | 我的那个梦里 我溺水时 |
[01:04] | It was when I stopped fighting it. | 当我不再抵抗 |
[01:06] | That’s when I survived. | 我才获救 |
[01:08] | Hello, Ollie. | 你好 奥利 |
[01:13] | It’s a gift. I– | 是件礼物 我 |
[01:14] | I wanted to give it to you before I forgot. | 我想趁我还记得 把它送给你 |
[01:17] | That’s my last advance copy. | 那是最后一本样书 |
[01:20] | It’s trending on Amazon’s Movers & Shakers. | 在亚马逊排行榜上名列前茅 |
[01:22] | It’s ahead of Trump’s latest. | 甚至领先于特朗普的新作 |
[01:24] | Can you believe that cocksucker is actually running this time? | 真不敢相信 那个混蛋这次真要竞选 |
[01:28] | I mean, if I wanted, the things I have on him | 如果我想的话 就凭我掌握的他的料 |
[01:31] | could put me on his ticket. | 足以让他带我竞选了 |
[01:35] | Politics… | 政治… |
[01:36] | is for puppets. | 是傀儡玩的 |
[01:39] | Besides, if you did run for office, | 另外 如果你真的参选 |
[01:40] | you’d no longer be “the last honest man.” | 那你就不再是”最后一个诚实的人”了 |
[01:46] | Thank you, Terry. | 谢谢 泰瑞 |
[01:47] | Anyway, I need you to see our friend, | 无论如何 我要你今晚 |
[01:51] | Winston Campbell, | 为这件事 |
[01:53] | about this issue tonight. | 去见我们的朋友温斯顿·坎贝尔 |
[01:57] | I understand he still owes you some favors. | 我知道他还欠你人情 |
[02:01] | He does. | 确实是 |
[02:05] | But a UN vote allowing China to annex the Congo? | 但要换张联合国选票 让中国并吞刚果 |
[02:09] | Winston has the president’s ear. | 总统听温斯顿的 |
[02:12] | Oh, I get it, | 我懂 |
[02:13] | but I got to be honest, Philip– | 但我得说实话 菲利普 |
[02:15] | It’s a little out there. | 这有点过分了 |
[02:17] | I know from reading the “Times” | 我读《时报》知道 |
[02:18] | that China’s got the tip of its dick in the Congo… | 中国已经染指了刚果… |
[02:23] | And you want Winston | 你想让温斯顿 |
[02:25] | to tell Obama to look the other way | 告诉奥巴马睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[02:26] | while the Chinks fuck it dry. | 让中国把刚果榨干 |
[02:27] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[02:29] | I don’t know, to give them national sovereignty of another nation? | 这行吗 把另一个国家的主权交给他们 |
[02:34] | It’s a little out there, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这有点过分吗 |
[02:37] | Central Africa’s a shit show. | 中非乱成一团 |
[02:39] | After climate change, | 局势一变 |
[02:41] | it’ll be a bunch of soon-to-be corpses raging a civil war. | 那里就是一群将死之人发动内战 |
[02:45] | The oval office could spin this | 白宫可以把这 |
[02:47] | as a humanitarian intervention. | 说成人道主义干涉 |
[02:50] | Well, all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[02:51] | It’s bullshit. | 那都是扯淡 |
[02:52] | If he tells the ambassador to vote “yes” on this, | 如果奥巴马让联合国大使对此投赞成票 |
[02:56] | Obama will be forever known | 他将因把非洲送给中国 |
[02:58] | as the man who gifted Africa to China. | 而遗臭万年 |
[03:02] | No. | 不 |
[03:04] | That’s the fine point. | 这正是微妙之处 |
[03:06] | Obama just needs to tell his ambassador | 奥巴马只需让他的大使 |
[03:09] | to abstain. | 投弃权票 |
[03:13] | I, uh–I don’t suppose | 我估计 |
[03:16] | you’re gonna tell me | 你不打算告诉我 |
[03:18] | what all this has to do with your ambitions. | 这些与你的野心有什么关系 |
[03:22] | Do this for me, Terry… | 帮我这个忙吧 泰瑞 |
[03:28] | And I promise I won’t forget your help. | 我保证不会忘记你的帮助 |
[03:41] | I mean, the fucking Congo. | 他妈的刚果 |
[03:43] | You know, the Congo. | 刚果啊 |
[03:45] | I mean, is there a pocket of the world | 世界上还有 |
[03:48] | you don’t have your hand in? | 你没染指的地方吗 |
[03:50] | You’re trading countries like, uh–like playing cards. | 你用国家进行交易就像打扑克牌 |
[03:53] | Isn’t that what history is all about? | 这不正是历史的真谛吗 |
[03:56] | Politically, economically, geographically– | 政治上的 经济上的 地理上的 |
[03:59] | imaginary lines | 想像出来的界限 |
[04:01] | being drawn and redrawn, over and over again? | 被一遍又一遍地划定 |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:10] | Um, Philip, I got to know. | 菲利普 我得知道 |
[04:16] | What do you do it for? | 你想做什么 |
[04:18] | I mean, all of it? | 这一切都是为了什么 |
[04:25] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[04:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:36] | In my life, as I was making my way, | 我这辈子 一步步往前走时 |
[04:40] | I always asked the question, | 我总是问自己一个问题 |
[04:43] | am I the most powerful person in the room? | 我是这个房间里最有权势的人吗 |
[04:49] | The answer needed to be yes. | 答案必须是肯定的 |
[04:53] | To this day, | 直到今天 |
[04:55] | I still ask that question. | 我还会问那个问题 |
[04:59] | And the answer is still yes. | 答案仍然是肯定的 |
[05:02] | In every room in the entire world, | 不管在世界的哪个角落 |
[05:06] | the answer is yes… | 答案都是肯定的 |
[05:11] | With the exception of one. | 只有一个例外 |
[05:16] | Or two. | 或两个 |
[05:20] | And that drives me. | 那就是我的动力 |
[05:25] | I intend to leave a legacy, | 我想留下遗产 |
[05:28] | the standard of which was set by God | 其规模堪比上帝 |
[05:32] | when he created the earth | 根据自己的形象 |
[05:34] | and man after his own image. | 创造地球和人类的伟绩 |
[05:44] | Anything less is… | 否则… |
[05:47] | not worth mentioning. | 就不值一提 |
[06:53] | I’m still against this. | 我还是反对 |
[06:56] | The feds see us with him, | 联调局看到我们和他一起 |
[06:57] | no telling what conclusion they’ll draw. | 指不定会怎么想呢 |
[07:00] | If you had done the job you were tasked with, | 如果你完成了你的任务 |
[07:03] | we wouldn’t be here. | 我们就不必来了 |
[07:18] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[07:32] | Hello, Ollie. | 你好 奥利 |
[07:48] | Why isn’t she saying anything? | 她为什么不说话 |
[07:51] | Is she trying to get inside my head? | 她是想扰乱我吗 |
[08:01] | I still feel like she can hear us. | 我还是觉得她能听到我们交流 |
[08:04] | I feel like she can see me. | 我觉得她好像能看到我 |
[08:07] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[08:11] | I know you’re working with my husband. | 我知道你在和我丈夫合作 |
[08:14] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[08:17] | Sorry, I don’t know. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[08:24] | You’re being honest this time. | 这次你说的是实话 |
[08:28] | But you’re gonna find him for me. | 但你要帮我找到他 |
[08:30] | No one’s gonna find him. | 没人能找到他 |
[08:33] | I don’t think I’ll be able to do that. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[08:38] | Now you’re back to lying. | 现在你又开始撒谎了 |
[08:40] | Should I tell her the truth? | 我要告诉她真相吗 |
[08:43] | Should I tell her that her husband’s dead? | 我要告诉她她丈夫已经死了吗 |
[08:47] | You do that, I can guarantee we don’t walk out of here alive. | 你要是那么做 我们绝对会死在这里 |
[08:55] | On my first date with Tyrell, | 我第一次和提利尔约会时 |
[08:58] | I saw this stunning redhead | 我看到一个漂亮的红头发女人 |
[09:00] | wearing a pair of cubic zirconia earrings. | 戴了一对方晶锆石耳钉 |
[09:05] | I asked him what he would do to get me those earrings. | 我问他为了让我得到那对耳钉愿意做什么 |
[09:10] | He told me he would do whatever was necessary. | 他回答说愿意做一切必要的事 |
[09:14] | I told him I wanted him to fuck that woman | 我说我要他上了那个女人 |
[09:18] | and bring me her earrings. | 把耳钉拿给我 |
[09:24] | The next morning, | 第二天早上 |
[09:26] | I woke up to a gift. | 我醒来时收到了礼物 |
[09:32] | These are the cheapest things I own, | 这副耳钉是我最便宜的首饰 |
[09:35] | yet they’re my favorite. | 却是我最喜欢的 |
[09:39] | Tyrell would always do what was necessary. | 提利尔总会做必要的事 |
[09:42] | And at the end of that, | 而结果 |
[09:43] | I would receive a gift. | 我总会收到礼物 |
[09:46] | That’s why I know he’s alive. | 所以我知道他还活着 |
[09:49] | That’s why he’s been calling me… | 所以他一直打给我… |
[09:55] | That’s why he sent me this phone… | 所以他给了我这个电话… |
[10:01] | Because he’s doing what’s necessary. | 因为他在做必要的事 |
[10:06] | You talked to him? | 你和他通过话了 |
[10:12] | He called me last night. | 他昨晚打给了我 |
[10:14] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[10:17] | He wants to let me know that he’s okay. | 他想让我知道他很好 |
[10:19] | He has a plan. | 他有计划 |
[10:21] | He told you that? | 这是他和你说的吗 |
[10:24] | No. | 不是 |
[10:27] | We haven’t spoken. | 我们没有交谈 |
[10:29] | He’s protecting me. | 他在保护我 |
[10:31] | That’s what you do for your partner. | 这是伙伴应该做的 |
[10:38] | The calls come up as unknown. | 来电总是显示未知号码 |
[10:40] | I’ve tried to have him tracked, but I’ve been… | 我试图让人追踪号码 但… |
[10:43] | unsuccessful. | 不成功 |
[10:46] | Is this something you might be able to accomplish? | 你能办到吗 |
[10:50] | This bitch is blood simple, Elliot. | 这女人可不简单 艾略特 |
[10:53] | She’s the wife of the psycho who strangled that woman– | 她老公可是勒死了那女人的变态 |
[10:56] | The same psycho who is this close to doing the same to you. | 那变态差点就对你做了同样的事 |
[11:00] | If we’re around when she learns that Tyrell is dead, | 如果她知道提利尔死的消息时我们在 |
[11:02] | you don’t think she’ll have us killed? | 你不觉得她会让人杀了我们吗 |
[11:05] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[11:07] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得 |
[11:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:17] | Can’t help you. | 帮不了你 |
[11:50] | Do you really want to say no to me? | 你真的想对我说不吗 |
[12:06] | I mean, where did he come from? | 他是从哪冒出来的 |
[12:07] | I found him gasping on the couch. | 我发现他在沙发上喘息 |
[12:09] | And you brought him here? | 你就把他带来了 |
[12:10] | I wasn’t gonna fuckin’ leave him there. | 我不能把他丢在那里 |
[12:12] | He was saying your name; I figured he was one of your guys. | 他在喊你的名字 我以为他是你们的人 |
[12:14] | Vincent. Vincent! | 文森特 文森特 |
[12:23] | What is wrong with him? | 他是怎么了 |
[12:24] | How am I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道 |
[12:26] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[12:27] | He was the only one there. | 那里只有他一个人 |
[12:28] | I had to cab it straight back here. | 我不得不直接打车回来 |
[12:31] | Who the fuck is this guy? | 这人到底是谁 |
[12:33] | He was one of the D.C. guys who did the Capitol Hill job. | 他是去做华府国会大厦那事的人之一 |
[12:36] | We got to get this guy to a hospital. | 我们得把他送医院 |
[12:40] | No hospitals. | 不能去医院 |
[12:42] | How do we know he doesn’t have a tracker on him or a bug? | 我们怎么知道他身上没有追踪器或窃听器 |
[12:49] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[12:52] | That looks like internal bleeding. | 看起来像内出血 |
[12:55] | This guy’s gonna die. | 这人会死的 |
[12:57] | All we got to do is drop him off at an ER. | 我们只需要把他送到急诊室 |
[13:04] | He knows my face– | 他知道我的样子 |
[13:07] | my name. | 我的名字 |
[13:09] | He’s gonna wake up to a drip of morphine. | 他会打着吗啡醒过来 |
[13:12] | I can’t risk him talking. | 我不能冒险让他开口 |
[13:14] | And what? | 所以呢 |
[13:16] | He knew what he was getting himself into. | 他知道他做的事有什么后果 |
[13:19] | If we don’t get him help right now, | 如果我们不马上送他去医院 |
[13:21] | he’s gonna die. | 他会死的 |
[13:23] | How does that not compute for you? | 这你都无所谓吗 |
[13:26] | Our focus is finding Trenton and Mobley. | 我们的目标是找到特伦顿和莫布利 |
[13:29] | Trenton and Mobley might already be dead! | 特伦顿和莫布利可能已经死了 |
[13:32] | Jesus, you’re completely fucking losing it! | 老天爷 你他妈丧心病狂啊 |
[13:36] | You wanna act like you’re on top of things, | 你想摆出掌控一切的样子 |
[13:38] | but you’re not. | 但你没有 |
[13:39] | You’re buried way underneath. | 你什么都控制不了 |
[13:42] | You’re not a leader. | 你不是领袖 |
[13:44] | You’re not special. | 你并不特别 |
[13:45] | Yeah, you guys did the hack, | 没错 你们是实现了入侵 |
[13:46] | but you fumbled your way into this ridiculous freak accident. | 那也是阴差阳错才成功的 |
[13:49] | That ain’t leading! | 那不是领导 |
[13:51] | It’s time to drop the charade | 别再装模作样 |
[13:53] | like this was all part of the plan | 好像这是计划的一部分了 |
[13:54] | and wake the fuck up! | 你该他妈醒醒了 |
[14:02] | There’s no way that you can justify letting him die. | 你没有理由见死不救 |
[14:25] | Where’s Agent Yang? | 杨探员在哪 |
[14:28] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[14:29] | Agent Yang? | 杨探员 |
[14:30] | Back there. | 那后边 |
[14:35] | Yes, yeah, yeah, that’s correct. | 是 嗯 嗯 没错 |
[14:36] | It’s no court. | 不上庭 |
[14:37] | Yeah, I got it. I got it. | 嗯 我明白 明白 |
[14:39] | Do we know the ETA on that? | 还要多久才到 |
[14:41] | I’m sorry, conference call. | 不好意思 电话会议 |
[14:42] | Can you believe this house? | 竟然有这种房子 |
[14:44] | Mm, yup, sure is real nice. | 是啊 确实不错 |
[14:45] | We should seriously consider pooling our money together. | 我们真该考虑合资买下 |
[14:48] | It’s probably going to be on the market soon. | 应该不久就会出售 |
[14:51] | So what happened here exactly? | 这儿具体是什么情况 |
[14:52] | I was told it had something to do with the D.C. activists. | 他们告诉我和华府那帮活动分子有关 |
[14:55] | Teabaggers, yeah. | 那些捣乱的 |
[14:56] | They were found two days ago in Maryland. | 两天前他们在马里兰州被发现 |
[14:58] | A car chase ensued. Ended badly. | 然后发生追车 结果挺糟 |
[15:00] | One got away; the rest were apprehended. | 一个跑了 剩下的都被捕了 |
[15:02] | This is where they were supposed to meet. | 他们本该在这里见面 |
[15:04] | Owner’s an E Corp lawyer. | 房主是E公司的律师 |
[15:06] | Supposed to be on vacation. | 说是度假去了 |
[15:07] | Starting to look more like she’s missing. | 现在看来好像失踪了 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry, hon, I’m still not entirely sure why I was called here. | 抱歉 我还是不太明白为什么叫我来 |
[15:17] | That’s from someone three doors down. | 这是邻居的描述 |
[15:19] | He was seen here. | 在这儿看到了他 |
[15:20] | He and another male were spotted around 10:00 P.M. getting into a cab. | 他和另一个男的晚上十点在这里打了车 |
[15:24] | The description matches a person of interest in your code name case. | 特征与你化名案的嫌犯相符 |
[15:29] | Wait, he was here tonight? | 等等 他今晚在这里吗 |
[15:32] | Have you found the cab? | 你查到载他们的出租车了吗 |
[15:33] | If this is really the guy, why did we burn the house? | 如果真是他 为什么要暴露房子 |
[15:36] | How come we didn’t put surveillance on it? | 为什么不设置监控呢 |
[15:37] | What was the thought process here? | 你们是怎么想的 |
[15:38] | You know Director Comey’s taking a more aggressive strategy | 科米局长自从那次视频爆光后 |
[15:40] | on everything ever since the shit hit the fan over that video. | 对待所有事都很激进 |
[15:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:48] | I can walk you through the report if we need to. | 如有需要 我可以帮你过一遍报告 |
[15:51] | Uh, check with Agent Burke, yes. | 问一下伯克探员 没错 |
[16:05] | Is this the future I was fighting for? | 这就是我为之努力的未来吗 |
[16:11] | The system is hung, | 社会瘫痪 |
[16:16] | frozen in limbo. | 宛如地狱 |
[16:21] | Did we lose the fight? | 我们输了吗 |
[16:24] | Maybe wars aren’t meant to be won. | 也许这场战争没有赢家 |
[16:26] | Maybe they’re meant to be continuous. | 也许战争要一直持续下去 |
[16:29] | Maybe Ray had it right all along. | 也许雷一直都是对的 |
[16:33] | These people are certifiable. | 这些人都是疯子 |
[16:37] | You should be going home, | 你应该回家 |
[16:38] | not working with these wack jobs. | 而不是跟这些疯子合作 |
[16:41] | She’s a grieving wife. | 她是个悲伤的妻子 |
[16:43] | She wants to believe he’s alive. | 一直告诉自己他还活着 |
[16:49] | Who do you think’s making those calls? | 你觉得是谁打的电话 |
[16:51] | Her husband’s the most wanted man in the country. | 他丈夫在被全国通缉 |
[16:55] | A ton of people hate her just by association. | 很多人因为她丈夫而讨厌她 |
[17:02] | We need to stop at micro center. | 我们得去趟电脑零售店 |
[17:05] | We’re only making one stop. | 我们只去一个地方 |
[17:08] | Your apartment. | 你公寓 |
[17:10] | The cops confiscated everything; | 警察没收了一切 |
[17:11] | it’ll be weeks before I can get it back. | 我得等几周才能要回来 |
[17:14] | If you want this done tonight, | 如果你要我今晚完成 |
[17:17] | I need hardware. | 我就需要设备 |
[17:41] | This is a composite from Ollie Parker’s testimony. | 这是根据奥利·帕克的证词合成的图像 |
[17:47] | This is a sketch from a description a neighbor | 这是苏珊·雅各布斯邻居 |
[17:49] | gave us just now at Susan Jacobs’s house. | 刚刚给我们提供的描述 |
[17:52] | These are from two separate witnesses. | 两名不同的证人的证词 |
[17:54] | This is the same guy. | 是一个人 |
[17:59] | We have fresh evidence on this guy. | 我们有这人的新鲜证据 |
[18:01] | He’s not tainted. | 没遭到破坏 |
[18:06] | We’re gonna put out a bolo. | 我们要发布全境通告 |
[18:09] | If you do that, the Dark Army will kill him. | 你那么做 黑暗军团会做掉他 |
[18:10] | Not this again. | 别又来 |
[18:11] | If this sketch gets on the news, | 这幅素描上了新闻 |
[18:12] | he’s as good as dead. | 他就与死无异 |
[18:15] | I’m telling you, they won’t let one of their own | 听我的 他们不会允许自己人 |
[18:17] | be known by law enforcement like that. | 被执法部门发现的 |
[18:19] | As it is now, they might already know. | 他们现在可能已经知道了 |
[18:23] | We lost Sunil Markesh. | 我们失去了苏尼尔·马卡什 |
[18:25] | We can’t let it happen with this guy. | 不能再在这人身上重蹈覆辙 |
[18:26] | Just give me– | 给我… |
[18:27] | Dom? | 多米 |
[18:28] | We’re going to the media for this one. | 我们要通报媒体 |
[18:31] | And we’re using this. | 我们要发布素描 |
[18:37] | Look, this whole, slow roll | 你和其他人 |
[18:40] | that you and the rest of us have been working up, | 用的慢办法 |
[18:42] | it didn’t work. | 并不奏效 |
[18:44] | It’s time to embrace the bureau’s new direction. | 你该接受局里的新方向了 |
[18:51] | Yeah, it’s Santiago. | 我是圣地亚戈 |
[18:53] | Well, tell him I need him right away. | 叫他马上来 |
[18:57] | Dom… | 多米 |
[18:59] | I have Agent Thomas looking into cab companies. | 我让托马斯探员查出租车公司了 |
[19:03] | He may have found a lead to where this guy went. | 他可能查到此人去向的线索了 |
[19:07] | Hook up with him. | 去找他 |
[19:12] | A cryptocurrency regulated by Evil Corp. | 一种由邪恶公司管理的加密货币 |
[19:16] | The hypocrisy isn’t surprising. | 这种伪善并不让我意外 |
[19:20] | A special Evil Corp discount if we use their new money. | 只要用他们的新货币 邪恶公司就打特价 |
[19:23] | If you ever needed a sign that our work is not done yet, | 如果你还需要证据证明我们革命尚未成功 |
[19:26] | this is it. | 就是这个了 |
[19:41] | Even if you track the call to some crank yanker down the street, | 就算你追踪到了电话的来源 |
[19:43] | when you give him the info, you should– | 你把情报告诉他时 |
[19:45] | Place the call far away. | 把地点说远 |
[19:47] | Like another country far. | 远到另一个国家 |
[19:59] | The phone. | 电话 |
[20:01] | It’s the one Joanna gave me. | 是乔安娜给我的那部 |
[20:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:24] | Tell me you heard that too. | 你也听到了吧 |
[20:26] | It can’t be him, can it? | 不可能是他 是吧 |
[20:29] | And why is Mr. Robot suddenly gone? | 而且机器人先生怎么突然不见了 |
[20:49] | Keep going. | 继续看 |
[20:53] | Elliot? What does he have to do with stage two? | 艾略特 他跟第二阶段有什么关系 |
[20:58] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我还希望你能告诉我呢 |
[21:10] | I could’ve just dropped him off at the door. | 我可以把他丢在门口的 |
[21:12] | – You didn’t have to– – I couldn’t just leave him. | -你不用… -我不能撇下他 |
[21:17] | I needed to be here. | 我得待在这儿 |
[21:22] | You were right back there. | 你刚刚说得对 |
[21:26] | I’m not special. | 我并不特别 |
[21:31] | It’s Elliot. | 艾略特才特别 |
[21:33] | He’s the one with the plan… | 他是有计划的人 |
[21:37] | The one they’re taking seriously. | 是他们看重的人 |
[21:52] | You know, I always thought it was crazy | 我一直觉得我们能不被发现 |
[21:54] | we got away with this. | 简直不可思议 |
[21:58] | I thought there was something special about me | 我以为我有什么特别之处 |
[22:00] | that made it happen. | 促成了这一切 |
[22:03] | But it wasn’t me, | 但并不是我 |
[22:05] | Mobley, Trenton, or Romero. | 或是莫布利 特伦顿 罗梅洛 |
[22:08] | It was him. | 是他 |
[22:11] | It’s always been him. | 一直都是他 |
[22:14] | When I was five, | 我五岁时 |
[22:15] | our parents took us to Coney Island, | 我们的父母带我们去科尼岛 |
[22:19] | it was my dad’s idea of an Alderson family outing. | 我爸想出来的奥德森全家出游 |
[22:22] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[22:23] | Making a high-powered antenna. | 做高性能天线 |
[22:24] | I need to piggyback off someone else’s wifi. | 我需要借用别人的无线网络 |
[22:28] | I remember looking up at this roller coaster | 我记得我抬头看着一架云霄飞车 |
[22:31] | thinking it was the highest thing I had ever seen. | 心想 那是我见过的最高的东西 |
[22:40] | Of course, I wasn’t tall enough to go on it, | 当然了 我个头不够高 不能进去 |
[22:44] | so my dad went with Elliot, | 所以我爸带艾略特去了 |
[22:48] | and I had to wait with my mom. | 我只能跟妈妈等着 |
[22:51] | I don’t remember exactly what happened next, | 我记不太清接下来的事了 |
[22:54] | but somehow I got lost. | 但反正我走失了 |
[22:58] | You know, most kids get scared shitless | 大部分孩子自己落单 |
[23:00] | when they’re alone, but I wasn’t. | 会吓得要死 但我没有 |
[23:02] | I loved it. | 我可开心了 |
[23:06] | All of a sudden, I felt… | 突然 我感觉到 |
[23:09] | someone grab me around the waist and pick me up. | 有人揽着我的腰 把我抱了起来 |
[23:13] | It was this old woman. | 是个老妇人 |
[23:17] | She was skinny and tall. | 又高又瘦 |
[23:19] | She had this smeared, almost pink lipstick. | 她的口红是粉的 有些模糊了 |
[23:25] | She held on to me tight. | 她紧紧抱住了我 |
[23:27] | I thought about screaming, | 我想过要叫 |
[23:29] | but I didn’t. | 但最终没有 |
[23:32] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想叫 |
[23:38] | We went to Nathan’s, | 我们去快餐店 |
[23:40] | and she said that I could have whatever I wanted. | 她说我想吃什么都行 |
[23:44] | My parents never asked me what I wanted– | 我父母从不问我想要什么 |
[23:48] | ever. | 从不 |
[23:49] | It was the first time I ever really felt special. | 那是我第一次觉得特别 |
[23:53] | We started driving to her house, and… | 我们开车去她家 |
[23:58] | I definitely remember thinking | 我记得我想 |
[23:59] | that something wasn’t right, | 事情不太对劲 |
[24:01] | but I just looked at her and her lipstick and let it happen. | 但我却看着她 看着她的口红 没做抵抗 |
[24:07] | And then we got to her house, and she showed me my room, | 等我们到了她家 她带我去了我的房间 |
[24:10] | and it had one of those | 房间里有张 |
[24:12] | beds with the curtains around it. | 那种带帷幕的床 |
[24:16] | And I did feel like a princess. | 我觉得像个小公主 |
[24:19] | I remember thinking that this was my new home | 我记得我想着 这就是我的新家 |
[24:21] | and my new life, and I didn’t have to see my parents ever again. | 我的新生活了 我再也不用见我父母了 |
[24:26] | It was like a wish I had that all of a sudden came true. | 就好像我的夙愿突然成真了 |
[24:30] | And I went to sleep just hoping | 我睡觉时祈祷 |
[24:32] | that this wasn’t all a dream, | 这一切并不是个梦 |
[24:35] | and I wasn’t just gonna wake up in my old bed. | 我不会在自己的床上醒来 |
[24:39] | And sure enough, the next morning, | 结果 第二天早上 |
[24:41] | I was still there. | 我还在那里 |
[24:43] | But then the police barged in. | 但之后 警察冲了进来 |
[24:47] | And when they took me downstairs, | 他们带我下楼时 |
[24:48] | there were cops everywhere. | 到处是警察 |
[24:52] | I didn’t even get to see the woman again. | 我都没能再见一次那女人 |
[24:58] | And then they put me in their car | 他们送我上了他们的车 |
[25:02] | and took me home. | 带我回家了 |
[25:07] | I still wonder what my life would’ve been like | 我还会想 如果我留在了那里 |
[25:09] | if I had stayed. | 生活会是怎么样 |
[25:13] | But if I had stayed… | 但如果我留下了 |
[25:19] | Then I wouldn’t have Elliot. | 我就不会拥有艾略特了 |
[25:26] | There are a lot of guys working on this. | 我找了好些人 |
[25:28] | None of them can figure it out. | 都想不到办法 |
[25:32] | What’s that for? | 这是干什么用的 |
[25:34] | For impersonating an NYPD officer. | 冒充纽约警局警察 |
[25:36] | All cell carriers have a law enforcement hotline. | 所有运营商都有执法部门热线 |
[25:39] | Instead of hacking the carrier, | 我不必入侵运营商 |
[25:40] | if the situation’s urgent enough, | 只要是一定的紧急情况 |
[25:42] | you can just ask them to track a blocked call for you. | 你可以直接请求他们替你追查屏蔽号码 |
[26:14] | Is it done? | 好了吗 |
[26:18] | Not yet– | 还没 |
[26:20] | Need a few minutes for the spoof fax to go through. | 假传真要几分钟才能过去 |
[26:22] | It needs to propagate through their system. | 要在系统里走的 |
[26:26] | No one in the world uses fax anymore except cops. | 这世上只有警察还用传真 |
[26:32] | Half of me wants it to be him. | 我一半希望是他 |
[26:35] | Half of me doesn’t. | 一半不希望 |
[26:40] | Before working for the Wellicks, I had a list of clients, | 给威利克夫妇效力前 我还服务过不少客户 |
[26:44] | all of them eccentric in one form or another. | 都有各自的古怪 |
[26:47] | I worked for this one guy | 我曾有个客户 |
[26:49] | who used to masturbate in the car. | 会在车上自慰 |
[26:52] | He used to have me drop him off at Carnegie Hall. | 他常叫我送他去卡内基音乐厅 |
[26:55] | He was a first chair violinist | 他是首席小提琴家 |
[26:58] | God, now he wants to have a heart-to-heart. | 天呐 他现在想跟我谈心 |
[27:04] | Focusing on you helps drown him out… | 把注意力放在你身上能让我屏蔽他 |
[27:06] | One of those, uh, stradivarius violins from the 1700s. | 18世纪的瓦里小提琴 |
[27:09] | Like talking to someone in a crowded restaurant. | 就好像在嘈杂的餐厅里跟人说话 |
[27:12] | Take it everywhere with him… | 到处随身带着 |
[27:12] | All the other voices and noises fade into the background. | 其他的人声和杂音都成了背景 |
[27:16] | Somehow your brain is able to decode the components | 你的大脑可以解码这个复杂的 |
[27:19] | of that complex auditory space. | 听空间的成分 |
[27:24] | Can you feel it? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[27:26] | Good. That gives us time to talk. | 很好 这样我们就有时间说话了 |
[27:30] | Is Mr. Robot MIA because he’s afraid? | 机器人先生玩消失是因为害怕了吗 |
[27:34] | Afraid of what I might find when I’m done with this hack? | 怕我完成入侵后会发现的东西 |
[27:38] | Why did that phone call freak him out? | 为什么那通电话让他那么害怕 |
[27:41] | Could he have lied about Tyrell? | 他是对提利尔的事撒谎了吗 |
[27:44] | What’s his move here? | 他想做什么 |
[27:46] | Do you remember the last thing he wanted? | 记得他最后想要的是什么吗 |
[27:49] | He kept wanting to come back home, remember? | 他一直想回家来 记得吗 |
[27:52] | There must be something here that he needs. | 这里肯定有什么他想要的东西 |
[27:55] | He’s been bringing it up since we left prison. | 自从我们出狱他就一直在提 |
[27:59] | Can you help? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[28:02] | Can you look? | 你能找找吗 |
[28:05] | Do you see anything? | 你能看到什么吗 |
[28:21] | And now they’re moving to the next step. | 他们现在开始下一步了 |
[28:23] | Yes, the next step. | 是啊 下一步 |
[28:25] | You know what the next step is? | 知道是什么吗 |
[28:26] | Blackouts. Why? | 断电 为什么呢 |
[28:27] | So they can take away your power, | 这样他们就能夺走你的能量 |
[28:29] | and I am not talking about your electricity. | 而且我指的不是电力 |
[28:33] | I’m talking about your computers, | 我是指你看电脑 |
[28:34] | your access to the internet, your television, your phone. | 上网 看电视 看手机的能力 |
[28:37] | What does that all add up to? | 这一切加起来是什么 |
[28:39] | Information. | 信息 |
[28:41] | Those wounds aren’t fresh. | 伤口不是新的 |
[28:43] | Do you have any idea what happened to him? | 知道他遭遇了什么事吗 |
[28:45] | – It puts them in control. – Uh, we– | -这样他们就能掌控局面了 -我们 |
[28:46] | We went over to his place and found him like that. | 我们去他家时就看到他这样了 |
[28:50] | Is he gonna be all right? | 他不会有事吧 |
[28:52] | He’s on a respirator. | 他在靠呼吸器呼吸 |
[28:53] | They’re gonna do a ct scan and run some other tests. | 他们会给他做个CT以及其他测试 |
[28:56] | We should know more in about an hour or so. | 一小时后应该会知道更多情况 |
[28:58] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[29:04] | Well, we got an hour to kill. | 我们还有一小时 |
[29:09] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[29:10] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -好 |
[29:15] | Hi, this is Detective Richard Hannigan, NYPD, | 你好 我是纽约警局理查德·汉尼根警探 |
[29:18] | 11th precinct, badge number 22350. | 11分局 警号22350 |
[29:22] | I just faxed over an exigent form for a suicidal person. | 我刚传真了一份自杀倾向人士的紧急情况表 |
[29:25] | Can you confirm that you received it? | 可以确认你已经收到吗 |
[29:28] | Yeah, I got a guy who called his girlfriend’s cell | 是的 有个男人给女友打电话 |
[29:30] | saying he’s gonna shoot himself. | 说是要开枪自尽 |
[29:33] | Yeah, all of them came in blocked. | 是的 都是屏蔽号码 |
[29:36] | Perfect, can you see if it’s one of yours? | 太好了 可以看看是不是你们的吗 |
[29:40] | Can you ping that phone for a current location? | 可以定位手机的即时位置吗 |
[29:48] | You’ve been a huge help. | 你帮了大忙 |
[29:50] | I’ll call you if there’s something else. | 有事我会再打来的 |
[30:13] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[30:20] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[30:25] | Is that where the phone is right now? | 手机现在就在那里吗 |
[30:28] | Within 12 meters. | 误差在12米之内 |
[30:40] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[30:51] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:52] | Clear! | 安全 |
[31:05] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[31:07] | he wouldn’t be calling from that house. | 他不会从那里打电话的 |
[31:39] | …has issued a bolo on the man pictured in this sketch. | 针对素描中的人发出了全境通告 |
[31:42] | Given FBI cyber involvement, | 鉴于联调局网络部的出动 |
[31:44] | we can only speculate at this time | 我们现在只能猜测 |
[31:45] | that the man in this sketch | 素描中的男子 |
[31:47] | may be wanted in relation to the infamous five/nine attack. | 可能与59袭击有关 |
[32:09] | I have money stashed at a hackerspace on Canal. | 我在运河街一个黑客空间藏了钱 |
[32:12] | Okay, we make sure Vincent’s all right. | 我们确认文森特没事 |
[32:13] | We wipe your place down, and then we bolt. | 把你家清理干净 然后就跑 |
[32:15] | We can target them from afar | 我们可以远程入侵他们 |
[32:17] | for more intel on Trenton and Mobley. | 查特伦顿和莫布利的下落 |
[32:19] | Darlene, you know we can’t leave. | 达琳 你知道我们不能跑 |
[32:22] | They don’t own us. | 他们不能控制我们 |
[32:24] | We played by their rules, | 我们遵从了他们的规矩 |
[32:25] | and those fuckers still hit Trenton and Mobley. | 他们不还是对特伦顿和莫布利下手了 |
[32:32] | I am so sick | 我受够了 |
[32:35] | of always worry about switching cabs | 总要换出租车 |
[32:37] | and phones and trains and always looking behind– | 手机 地铁 时刻提防 |
[32:39] | Just calm down, okay? | 冷静点 |
[32:43] | He was waiting here? | 他就等在这里 |
[32:44] | – Yeah, they were– They? | -对 他们 -他们 |
[32:46] | Who was he with? Male or female? | 谁跟他一起 男的女的 |
[32:47] | Dom, we’re reviewing the security footage. | 多米 我们正要检查监控 |
[32:50] | Let her finish. | 让她说完 |
[32:51] | A woman. | 女的 |
[32:52] | His girlfriend, I think. | 他女朋友吧 |
[32:54] | They were waiting here. | 他们一起等着 |
[32:56] | They were really concerned about their friend. | 很担心他们的朋友 |
[32:58] | They waited for about an hour, | 等了一个小时 |
[32:59] | and then I told them we were sending him up for some tests. | 然后我说我们要给他做些测试 |
[33:02] | And that’s when they left? | 于是他们就走了吗 |
[33:04] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t paying attention. | 抱歉 我并没怎么注意 |
[33:07] | If it helps, I told them to come back in an hour. | 话说 我叫他们一小时后回来的 |
[33:09] | At this point, they’re definitely not coming back here. | 现在 他们肯定不会回来了 |
[33:13] | He probably saw the bolo. | 他可能看到全境通告了 |
[33:15] | He’s freaking out. Probably hiding. | 他吓坏了 可能躲起来了 |
[33:18] | It might take some time, but we’ll get him. | 可能会需要点时间 但我们会抓住他的 |
[33:47] | I got your messages. | 我收到你的消息了 |
[33:49] | Sorry it took so long to get here. | 抱歉我要了这么久才赶来 |
[33:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:03] | Why did you start fsociety? | 你为什么要建立去社会 |
[34:21] | I didn’t want to involve you. | 我并不想把你卷进来的 |
[34:26] | An FBI agent | 一名联调局探员 |
[34:28] | came to my place. | 去了我家 |
[34:46] | Look, let’s just sit here and chill a minute. | 我们就坐这儿 冷静一会儿 |
[34:49] | Right? We’ll come up with something. | 好吗 我们会有办法的 |
[34:52] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[34:55] | the best decision is not making one. | 最好的决定就是不做决定 |
[35:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:12] | Why’d it take you so long to call it in? | 你怎么这么久才上报 |
[35:14] | The tv’s right there. | 电视就在那儿 |
[35:17] | It’s okay; you didn’t do anything wrong. | 没事的 你没做错什么 |
[35:19] | I’m just trying to figure something out. | 我就是想搞清楚情况 |
[35:23] | It’s probably because Janice turns it to the news | 可能是因为詹妮斯上岗后才把 |
[35:25] | when her shift starts. | 电视调到新闻台 |
[35:33] | They didn’t see it– | 他们没看到 |
[35:35] | The tv–they’re coming back. | 电视…他们会回来的 |
[35:39] | They probably didn’t go too far. | 可能没走太远 |
[35:49] | I can fix this, okay? | 我能解决的 好吗 |
[35:51] | – I will fix– – I’m gonna confess. | -我会解决的 -我要去供认 |
[35:54] | I’ve already called my lawyer. | 我已经找了我的律师 |
[35:56] | I’m on my way to meet her now. | 我这就要去见她 |
[36:00] | I can’t keep pretending like this is gonna go away. | 我不能继续假装这一切都会过去 |
[36:05] | We can’t beat them. | 我们打不过他们 |
[36:07] | Trust me, I’ve tried. | 相信我 我试过 |
[36:09] | No matter what we do, | 不管我们怎么做 |
[36:11] | we will always lose to them. | 我们总要输给他们 |
[36:16] | I’m gonna tell ’em that I planted the femtocell. | 我要告诉他们是我安置了家庭基站 |
[36:25] | I would never involve any of you, | 我绝不会把你们供出去 |
[36:27] | so I’m just gonna own up for what I did. | 所以我只会承认我做的事 |
[36:29] | But sooner or later, Elliot, | 但是迟早 艾略特 |
[36:30] | this will all catch up to you. | 这一切会找上门来的 |
[36:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[36:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:43] | If you wanted some, | 你如果想吃 |
[36:43] | you should’ve ordered your own. | 就该自己点 |
[36:45] | You know I’m not into that family-style shit. | 我不喜欢跟人分享 |
[36:54] | You’re such an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[36:56] | How am I supposed to help the ones I care about | 我要如何帮助我所爱之人 |
[36:58] | when every step I take puts them in greater danger? | 我走的每一步都让他们更加危险 |
[37:03] | This was my plan, | 这是我的计划 |
[37:04] | and I hid in a cage while everyone else took all the risk. | 我却躲在笼中 让其他人冒险 |
[37:08] | I mean, fuck. | 看啊 |
[37:11] | We have to talk to each other on the subway. | 我们还得在地铁上说话 |
[37:15] | It’s a long way from getting high | 跟一起嗑药 |
[37:17] | and watching “Back to the Future ii.” | 看《回到未来2》差得好远 |
[37:24] | Yeah, we never did get around to doing that. | 是啊 我们一直没找到机会看那个 |
[37:36] | Excuse me, have you seen a young couple | 打扰 你看到一对年轻情侣 |
[37:38] | walk past recently coming from that direction? | 从那边走过来经过这里了吗 |
[37:40] | No, I didn’t see anyone. | 我没看到什么人 |
[37:41] | She’s got dark hair; he’s wearing a baseball hat. | 她黑头发 他戴着棒球帽 |
[37:48] | Do you remember when I found you at the Queens Museum? | 记得我在皇后区博物馆找到你那次吗 |
[37:51] | You were pacing | 你当时在踱步 |
[37:53] | and screaming at the staff, | 冲着员工大叫 |
[37:54] | because they couldn’t see | 因为他们看不到 |
[37:56] | whoever you said you were seeing. | 你说你能看到的人 |
[37:59] | Was it your dad then too, or was it someone else? | 当时也是你爸爸吗 还是别人 |
[38:08] | I don’t remember that at all. | 我根本不记得那事 |
[38:11] | Elliot, I don’t know if you started all this because of him. | 艾略特 我不知道你这么做是否是因为他 |
[38:15] | But whatever he is, | 但不管他是什么 |
[38:16] | you can’t work with him. | 你不能跟他合作 |
[38:19] | Don’t trick yourself into thinking that. | 别自欺欺人 |
[38:29] | If I was gonna eat around here, where would I go? | 如果我要在这附近吃东西 该去哪 |
[38:31] | There’s nothing around here. | 这附近没有馆子了 |
[38:32] | You’ve got to go over, like, five blocks. | 你得走五个街区 |
[38:34] | There’s still a few places open over there. | 那边还有几家店开着 |
[39:01] | You should probably get off here. | 你该从这儿下 |
[39:23] | I don’t want to leave her. | 我不想撇下她 |
[40:53] | Send all units to Watts and 6th ave. | 派所有人到瓦特街和第六大道街口 |
[41:56] | Get down! Down on the ground! | 趴下 趴在地上 |
[42:01] | Green! | 别开火 |
[42:02] | Green! FBI! | 我是联调局 |
[42:03] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |