时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You brought me in to manage him. | 你找我来控制他 |
[00:02] | And that’s exactly what I’ve done. | 我已经做到了 |
[00:03] | I’m going to get him a job at Evil Corp. | 我要在邪恶公司给他找份工作 |
[00:05] | Doesn’t hurt to have him on the inside. | 让他打进去也不是坏事 |
[00:07] | I’m sending shipping requests to the actual facilities, | 我向那些设施发出调运令 |
[00:10] | but in the manifest, I’m making it look like | 但在货单上 我动了手脚 |
[00:12] | all the paper’s still arriving in New York. | 做成这些档案还是运到了纽约的样子 |
[00:14] | How do you bring justice | 但你要如何 |
[00:16] | to a conglomerate as untouchable as Evil Corp? | 让邪恶公司那样不可动摇的集团伏法 |
[00:19] | When I met Whiterose, she opened my eyes, | 我认识了白玫瑰 她让我开了眼界 |
[00:22] | that I could see how | 我才明白 |
[00:23] | all of the damage that they’ve caused… | 所有他们造成的伤害 |
[00:25] | Could finally be… undone. | 都终于可以 被撤销 |
[00:26] | No! | 不 |
[00:28] | Don’t you see it yet? | 你还没看出来吗 |
[00:29] | We are gods. | 我们就是神 |
[00:31] | What’s that for? | 那是干什么的 |
[00:32] | In case Elliot comes back. | 以防艾略特回来 |
[00:33] | He sometimes can become a different person. | 他有时是会变成另一个人 |
[00:35] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[00:36] | Stay away from me, | 别碰我 |
[00:38] | you fucking psycho. | 你个疯子 |
[00:39] | I like what you did with the place. | 我喜欢你家的装饰风格 |
[00:41] | Still like mine better though. | 不过还是我家更好些 |
[00:42] | You ever think about not doing this shit anymore? | 你想过不再做这些事了吗 |
[00:44] | Can’t we just be a normal couple | 我们不能就做一对儿普通的情侣 |
[00:45] | that complains about the water bill | 抱怨水费 |
[00:47] | looks up vacation packages to Budapest? | 或是查看去布达佩斯的度假套餐 |
[00:49] | Hello, E Corp. | 你好 E公司 |
[00:50] | Guys back at CART are zeroing in on the guy in the video. | 电脑分析组快找到视频里的人了 |
[00:53] | We might have a good lead soon. | 可能很快就会有好线索 |
[00:54] | Your job is to get intel from Elliot | 你的任务是从艾略特嘴中套出 |
[00:56] | on Tyrell Wellick. | 提利尔·威利克的情报 |
[00:57] | That is the only reason you’re not in jail right now. | 你完全是因此才没有进监狱 |
[00:59] | Good job. You get anything from Elliot’s computer? | 干得好 艾略特的电脑有什么发现吗 |
[01:01] | Last night he sent an encrypted email with a link. | 昨晚他发了一封加密电邮 里面有个链接 |
[01:04] | Is that coming from downstairs? | 那是楼下传来的吗 |
[01:06] | Is Darlene home? | 达琳在家吗 |
[02:00] | I said “hey.” | 跟你说话呢 |
[02:01] | What’s your deal? | 你想怎样 |
[02:03] | Come on, dude, I don’t have all day. | 拜托 姐们 我没时间和你耗着 |
[02:06] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[02:08] | Come on, look around you. | 得了吧 看看周围 |
[02:10] | The entire train is either asleep or drop-dead exhausted. | 整列车上的人要么在睡 要么累得像死狗一样 |
[02:13] | Meanwhile, you’re over here river dancing, | 与此同时 你却在这儿站着 |
[02:16] | trying way too hard to pretend like you’re in a hurry to get somewhere | 努力装作自己忙着要赶去什么地方 |
[02:18] | we both know you don’t have to be. | 但我俩都心知肚明并非如此 |
[02:21] | Honestly, I don’t know what you’re saying. | 说实话 我不知道你在说什么 |
[02:23] | You have my wallet. | 你拿了我的钱包 |
[02:26] | You’re batshit. | 你是个疯子吧 |
[02:27] | And you’re a terrible pickpocket. | 而你是个糟糕的扒手 |
[02:29] | Take out my wallet. | 把我的钱包拿出来 |
[02:34] | Take it out, now. | 拿出来 马上 |
[02:49] | Open it. | 打开 |
[02:53] | There should be a Polaroid inside. Take it out. | 里面应该有一张相片 拿出来 |
[02:55] | Look, I didn’t take anything. | 听着 我什么都没拿 |
[02:57] | Just take it back. | 你拿回去吧 |
[02:58] | Take out the Polaroid. | 把相片拿出来 |
[03:09] | Was that so hard? | 有那么难吗 |
[03:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:13] | Wait, what is this? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[03:14] | Don’t you want your wallet back? | 你不想把钱包拿回去吗 |
[03:19] | It’s yours. | 归你了 |
[03:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:25] | You stole from me, but I stole from you first. | 你偷了我的东西 但是我先偷了你的东西 |
[03:32] | That old lady knitting, | 织毛衣的那位老太太 |
[03:35] | that frat dude over there, | 还有那边那位兄弟会的老兄 |
[03:37] | I stole from them too. | 我也偷了他们的东西 |
[03:39] | Everyone. | 每一个人 |
[03:41] | This whole economic fuckshow is my fault, | 这场经济崩盘都是我的错 |
[03:44] | and everything that’s happened to you and everybody else since Five/Nine, | 59袭击之后你和其他所有人所遭遇的每一件事 |
[03:47] | that’s my bad too. | 也都是我的错 |
[03:52] | That’s not even the cherry on top. | 这甚至不是最糟糕的 |
[03:59] | I killed a woman. | 我还杀了一个女人 |
[04:04] | Got her right in the heart with a stun gun. | 用电击枪击中了她的心口 |
[04:19] | This is me. | 我到了 |
[04:32] | Wait! | 等等 |
[05:40] | Metadata. | 元数据 |
[05:43] | The story behind the data. | 数据背后的故事 |
[05:50] | Getting information is one thing, | 获取信息是其一 |
[05:53] | but how it was created– | 但信息是如何被创造出来的 |
[05:55] | where and by whom– | 在哪里 被谁创造的 |
[05:57] | can often be illuminating. | 往往也很有启发性 |
[06:12] | Who the fuck is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[06:13] | – Is Darlene home? – No, she’s out. | -达琳在家吗 -不 她出去了 |
[06:19] | This email wasn’t for Tyrell. | 这封邮件不是给提利尔的 |
[06:24] | It was for us. | 是给我们的 |
[06:25] | Fuck me sideways, how do he know? | 我操 他怎么会知道 |
[06:27] | He must’ve phished us when you went to that URL. | 一定是你登上那个网址时被他钓鱼了 |
[06:31] | Shit, shit, shit. | 操 操 操 |
[06:34] | Should we bring him in? | 我们要把他抓起来吗 |
[06:35] | What if Darlene gets back? | 要是达琳回来了怎么办 |
[06:38] | Like most pics people post on Instagram or Facebook, | 人们往图片分享和脸书上发照片时 |
[06:41] | they don’t realize | 并不知道 |
[06:42] | they just gifted whatever social media site their camera type, | 自己在社交网站上公开了相机型号 |
[06:45] | phone model, name, and location, | 手机型号 名字和地点 |
[06:49] | all hidden inside the photograph’s metadata. | 这一切都藏在照片的元数据中 |
[06:52] | Come on, Darlene, pick up the goddamn phone. | 快点 达琳 快接电话 |
[07:01] | Oh, Jesus H. She left her phone downstairs. | 天啊 她把手机留在楼下了 |
[07:08] | How long ago did she leave? | 她出门多久了 |
[07:10] | Doesn’t matter. She’s back. | 不重要了 她回来了 |
[07:13] | It’s over. Our lead asset is about to get burned. | 完蛋了 我们最有用的线人要暴露了 |
[07:17] | Let’s bring him in. | 我们把他抓起来吧 |
[07:17] | This guy’s time is past due anyway. | 反正也早该抓他了 |
[07:19] | I never trusted his bug eyes. | 我从来都不相信他那双凸眼 |
[07:22] | If we do that, it’ll burn Elliot’s bridge to Tyrell. | 逮捕他 就毁了艾略特通向提利尔的线索 |
[07:24] | It’s about to be burned anyway. | 反正也要毁了 |
[07:29] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[07:39] | Don’t look at me. Act normal. | 别看我 正常点 |
[07:40] | Elliot phished us. He’s in your apartment. | 艾略特钓了我们的鱼 他在你家 |
[07:42] | Stay cool, don’t blow your cover. | 沉着点 别暴露了 |
[08:27] | You said you were leaving town. | 你不是说你要走了吗 |
[08:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[08:36] | Since when do you have an apartment? | 你什么时候找了间公寓 |
[08:40] | How can you afford this place? | 你怎么住得起这里 |
[08:42] | None of your fucking business. Leave. | 跟你无关 滚 |
[08:46] | I told you to walk away from this. | 我叫你别管了 |
[08:49] | And I told you to leave. | 我还叫你滚了呢 |
[08:50] | We clearly have communication issues. | 显然我们沟通出了问题 |
[08:52] | Let’s go. You’re coming with me. We have to talk. | 走吧 你跟我来 我们得谈谈 |
[08:54] | Not gonna happen. I am not going anywhere with you. | 没门 我哪都不跟你去 |
[09:04] | Last night, I noticed some extra hardware | 昨晚 我注意到一件多出来的硬件 |
[09:08] | wired to my monitor’s display controller | 连在我显示器的显示控制器上 |
[09:12] | along with a small cellular modem taking screen shots | 还有一个每十秒截一次屏并发送的 |
[09:15] | every ten seconds and sending them out somewhere, | 蜂窝调制解调器 |
[09:19] | and now I’m standing here, | 现在我找到了这儿来 |
[09:21] | and I wanna know why the fuck are you hacking me? | 我想知道你为什么要黑我 |
[09:23] | Take another step, and I will fucking scream. | 再往前一步 我就尖叫 |
[09:25] | You’re not gonna hurt me again. | 你别想再伤害我 |
[09:32] | And if it is him that I’m talking to right now, | 要是现在站在我面前的是他 |
[09:34] | then yeah, I hacked you. | 那没错 我是黑了你 |
[09:36] | I don’t trust you, so back the fuck off. | 我不信任你 离我远点 |
[09:42] | Darlene… | 达琳 |
[09:49] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[09:51] | Yeah, well, that’s a pretty complicated statement coming from you. | 好吧 你这么说是有点难理解的 |
[10:09] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[10:11] | Dom, get back here now. | 多米 快回来 |
[10:13] | Audio’s useless. | 监听失灵了 |
[10:14] | He’s using a goddamn voice protector. | 他用了声音干扰器 |
[10:25] | You should’ve listened to me. | 你就该听我的 |
[10:28] | He is still here, and you can’t keep ignoring it. | 他还在 你不能一直视而不见 |
[10:33] | Doesn’t mean you hack me; we don’t do that to each other. | 那你也不能黑我 我们不能互相黑 |
[10:37] | You wouldn’t talk to me. | 你不愿意跟我说话 |
[10:38] | What else was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[10:44] | He’s working with them, isn’t he? | 他在跟他们合作 对吧 |
[10:50] | I need to show you something. | 我得给你看样东西 |
[10:57] | I know, I know, ribs for breakfast, | 我知道 早餐不该吃烤肋排 |
[11:01] | but I can’t pass ’em up when I’m here. | 但我每次来这儿都不能不点这道菜 |
[11:04] | You know, the key is in the moisture. Here, look. | 秘诀是保持水分 你看 |
[11:07] | See that pink in there? | 看见粉红的肉了吗 |
[11:10] | Red Wheelbarrow understands. | 红色手推车懂得如何做到 |
[11:12] | Mop sauce– that’s their secret. | 刷的酱就是如此美味的秘诀 |
[11:16] | Layman’s version– two tablespoons dry rub | 外行人的方子 两大匙干料 |
[11:20] | to one cup apple cider vinegar, | 配一杯苹果醋 |
[11:22] | maybe beer, depends. | 或者啤酒 看你了 |
[11:25] | Then use a brush to mop the ribs | 然后烤的时候用刷子 |
[11:28] | during the cooking process. Delicious. | 给肋排刷上调料 美味 |
[11:31] | You said we needed to talk. | 你说我们得谈谈 |
[11:36] | Anyone tail you on the way here? | 你来的时候有人跟踪吗 |
[11:39] | SDRs are now second nature to me. | 我现在会下意识反跟踪 |
[11:40] | Did three cover stops, nothing. | 停了三次 没发现跟梢 |
[11:44] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[11:45] | Well, this is just a little Monday morning | 这就像一个普通的周一清晨 |
[11:50] | staff meeting update kind of thing. | 报告进展的员工会议 |
[11:52] | Today’s Friday. | 今天是周五 |
[11:54] | It was a figure of speech. | 就是打个比方而已 |
[11:57] | Point is I received official word– | 总之 我收到了正式的消息 |
[12:01] | we go on September 29th, ten days from now. | 我们9月29日即十天后行动 |
[12:05] | Now, you know how the boss feels about timetables. | 你知道老大对于时间安排有多严苛 |
[12:10] | You said you can manage those two knuckleheads, | 你说那两个傻瓜你能搞定 |
[12:11] | and she put a lot of faith in you. | 她非常信任你 |
[12:13] | I’m assuming you can make this happen. | 你应该能办成吧 |
[12:15] | What about the shipping delays? | 那运输延误呢 |
[12:18] | Well, good thing we have our guy on the inside, huh? | 那幸好我们内部有人 |
[12:23] | Help speed things up. | 能帮忙加速进程 |
[12:27] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[12:29] | We’ll make it happen. | 我们会办妥的 |
[12:32] | Good. | 好 |
[12:39] | I wanna be sure too. | 我还想确定 |
[12:44] | We’ve prepared for an emergency evacuation | 我们准备了紧急疏散的方案 |
[12:46] | so no one will be in the building when we go? | 这样行动时 楼里肯定没人 |
[12:52] | I’m asking. | 我问你呢 |
[12:57] | We have. | 是的 |
[12:59] | Keep us on schedule, all will be good. | 按时间表进行 一切都会顺利的 |
[13:09] | I have to ask– | 我得问问 |
[13:14] | did Whiterose ever show you? | 白玫瑰给你看过吗 |
[13:18] | Yes. | 看过 |
[13:22] | And you believe in it? | 你相信吗 |
[13:28] | Take a look at technology nowadays. | 看看现如今的科技 |
[13:32] | It’s mind-boggling. | 多么难以置信 |
[13:34] | Hell, these ribs. | 这肋排 |
[13:36] | You think it was even possible to cook ’em as deliciously | 你觉得一百年前要想把它们做得如此可口 |
[13:38] | as this a hundred years ago? | 可能吗 |
[13:40] | I mean, who knows if this is even real meat? | 谁知道这是真的肉 |
[13:44] | As tasty as they are, | 尽管这么好吃 |
[13:46] | I wouldn’t be surprised if they grew ’em in a lab. | 但如果是人工造出来的 我也并不惊讶 |
[13:50] | I’m not talking about ribs. | 我说的不是肋排 |
[13:53] | My point is, I think anything is possible. | 我是想说 一切都有可能 |
[14:04] | Did he do this, or– | 是他干的 还是… |
[14:05] | No, it was me. | 不 是我 |
[14:10] | I had to do a deep search, | 我不得不全面搜查 |
[14:12] | make sure no one was listening. | 确保没人在窃听 |
[14:16] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[14:17] | Stage 2 was never called off. | 第二阶段一直在进行 |
[14:21] | Is Tyrell involved? | 和提利尔有关系吗 |
[14:24] | Has to be. | 肯定有 |
[14:25] | They’re still trying to blow up the recovery building. | 他们还是想炸掉恢复设施 |
[14:28] | I’ve been monitoring traffic at E Corp, | 我一直在监测E公司的数据流 |
[14:30] | and that led me to an unpatched web server. | 找到了一个未打补丁的服务器 |
[14:34] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[14:34] | I’m trying to show you. It’s all right here in my research. | 我在给你看呢 都在我的调查里 |
[14:38] | Why are you monitoring them? | 你为什么要监测他们 |
[14:40] | You could’ve taken all of this, sent it in as an anonymous tip, | 你可以匿名举报这一切 |
[14:43] | – and walked away. – It’s not that simple. | -然后放手走人 -没这么简单 |
[14:45] | Yes, it is. | 就这么简单 |
[14:51] | You don’t want to turn them in. | 你不想告发他们 |
[14:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:10] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[15:13] | I want to be the one that finds them. | 我想自己找到他们 |
[15:17] | I need to see where this leads. | 我想知道这条路指向哪里 |
[15:21] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[15:26] | Elliot, listen to me. | 艾略特 听我说 |
[15:28] | This is not who you are. | 你不是这样的人 |
[15:30] | You don’t blow up buildings. | 你不会炸掉大楼 |
[15:32] | You don’t hurt people. | 你不会伤害别人 |
[15:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:35] | What is this, then? | 那是为什么 |
[15:41] | There’s something inside me | 我内心中有一部分自己 |
[15:43] | that can’t let go of what we started. | 无法放下由我们引起的一切 |
[15:47] | What we started is over. | 我们引起的一切已经结束了 |
[15:56] | Before, when I was here, you said you wanted to stop this. | 我之前来的时候 你说你想结束这一切 |
[16:01] | I need you to go back to that place. | 我要你回到那个时候 |
[16:04] | Tell me right now– can you do that? | 告诉我 你能做到吗 |
[16:12] | Yes. | 能 |
[16:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:20] | So with that in mind and with what you have, | 目标已定 加上你手上的信息 |
[16:25] | how do we find them and just end this once and for all? | 我们要怎么找到他们 永远结束这一切 |
[16:31] | The best lead we’ve got is me. | 最好的线索就是我 |
[16:49] | She gave me her keys when we were… | 她之前把钥匙给了我… |
[16:54] | Landlord never changed the locks, | 房东没换锁 |
[16:56] | and it’s been vacant. | 又一直没有人住 |
[17:01] | So what? You just come in here and hang? | 怎么 你就来这里待着吗 |
[17:10] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[17:15] | I haven’t lost time during the day, | 我白天没断片过 |
[17:21] | but at night… | 但到了晚上 |
[17:23] | That’s when you want me to stay awake | 你想让我晚上不睡 |
[17:27] | and keep watch on the off chance you turn into Mr. Hyde | 以防你变成了海德先生 好盯住你 |
[17:30] | and follow you to Tyrell and the Dark Army. | 跟着你去找到提利尔和黑暗军团 |
[17:37] | You’re my brother. | 你是我哥哥 |
[17:39] | I’m always here for you. | 我永远会帮你 |
[17:42] | Besides, if you really think this is the best way to find Tyrell… | 再说 如果你觉得这是找到提利尔最好的办法 |
[17:48] | It’s weird, but I guess we passed weird a long fucking time ago. | 虽然奇怪 但是我们早就见怪不怪了 |
[17:56] | I’m in. | 我帮你 |
[18:04] | Shit, I have to get to work. | 该死 我得去上班了 |
[18:11] | Whatever he does, | 不管他做了什么 |
[18:16] | it’s not me. | 那都不是我 |
[18:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:36] | …come in, you know. | …进去了 |
[18:38] | The last thing anyone wants is some… | 没有人愿意看到 |
[18:39] | sleazy politician… | 一个讨厌的政客… |
[18:41] | Oh, please, come. | 来吧 |
[18:43] | It’ll be great. | 没关系的 |
[18:46] | How far is this place? | 那地方多远 |
[18:47] | Just around the corner. | 就在街角 |
[18:48] | Oh, right, well, | 好吧 |
[18:53] | I just wanted to say… | 我只是想说 |
[18:57] | Thank you for the Christmas card. | 谢谢你的圣诞贺卡 |
[18:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:01] | Look, I’m so sorry about that day. | 那天的事我很抱歉 |
[19:04] | I came into the room, and he slinked towards me, | 我走进房间 他就走到我前面 |
[19:05] | and there was a fire, and he’s the President of the United States, | 还生着火 他又是美国总统 |
[19:08] | and nothing happened… I promise. | 什么都没发生 我保证 |
[19:11] | And I just felt like such a fool because… | 我觉得自己好傻 因为 |
[19:15] | – FBI, FBI! – FBI! | -联调局 联调局 -联调局 |
[19:18] | – On your fucking knees! – Hands behind your head! | -给我跪下 -把手举到脑后 |
[19:22] | Don’t you fucking move! | 不许动 |
[19:24] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[19:26] | Don’t you fucking move. | 不许动 |
[19:30] | I sometimes wonder if I’d died when Tyrell shot me, | 我有时候会想 如果我被提利尔打死了 |
[19:35] | would my revolution have died with me? | 我的革命也会随我一起结束吗 |
[19:39] | At first, I thought the Dark Army saved my life. | 一开始 我以为黑暗军团救了我的命 |
[19:43] | They didn’t though. | 其实没有 |
[19:44] | They saved him, Mr. Robot. | 他们是救了他 机器人先生 |
[19:50] | And now he’s trying to wage a terrorist attack, | 现在他想发动一场恐怖袭击 |
[19:52] | and that excites me. | 这让我很兴奋 |
[19:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:58] | Darlene’s right. | 达琳说得对 |
[20:00] | I could’ve tipped off the FBI, given them all this evidence | 我可以告诉联调局 把证据给他们 |
[20:03] | and let them handle it. | 交给他们处理 |
[20:04] | I could just go back to my new TV and IKEA furniture. | 我可以坐在宜家沙发上看我的新电视 |
[20:09] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了 |
[20:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[20:14] | Nothing, boring. | 没什么 很没意思的 |
[20:15] | It’s a scan, encrypt, archive. | 就是扫描 加密 存档 |
[20:19] | It’s the new consolidation. | 是新的整合流程 |
[20:21] | Meeting’s next week, I think. | 应该是下周开会 |
[20:23] | That was a terrible lie. | 漏洞百出的谎话 |
[20:25] | There’s no way she believes me. | 她不可能相信我的 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:31] | You’re still coming to the party tonight, right? | 你今晚会参加派对的 是吧 |
[20:36] | I forgot that part of being a corporate drone | 我忘记了 作为公司的员工 |
[20:37] | is going to mandated office functions. | 就必须参加办公室聚会 |
[20:40] | Yeah, definitely. | 当然了 |
[20:42] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我一定去 |
[20:46] | Great. | 太好了 |
[20:52] | One of these days, you gotta pound that ass, dude. | 你哪天一定得上了她 哥们 |
[20:55] | Like, I’ve been out here splashing everything in sight, | 我一直到处献殷勤 |
[20:57] | but it’s starting to feel a little lonely in p-town. | 可是我下面开始有些孤独了 |
[21:00] | Don’t let her slip away, all right? | 别让她溜了 好吗 |
[21:02] | I need you on this. | 别让我失望 |
[21:05] | We know you posted the fsociety video. | 我们知道是你发布的去社会视频 |
[21:07] | With a court order, | 凭法院命令 |
[21:08] | we got the Vimeo connection logs | 我们拿到了视频网站上 |
[21:09] | for the account you used, | 你所使用账号的连接日志 |
[21:11] | which led us to your IP address and then your home address. | 于是我们查到了你的IP地址和住址 |
[21:16] | That’s why you’re sitting here. | 所以你才会坐在这里 |
[21:21] | What my partner’s trying to say is | 我的搭档想说的是 |
[21:23] | you’re on a path to a hell, | 你要下地狱了 |
[21:25] | and we’re not talking the thousand virgins kind. | 可不是那种美好的天堂 |
[21:27] | We’re talking sharing a prison shower | 而是每天在监狱里 |
[21:29] | with a few Allah-hating Nazis on the daily. | 跟几个痛恨真主的纳粹一同淋浴 |
[21:32] | You’re young. | 你还年轻 |
[21:36] | Don’t waste these years behind bars. | 别把大好时光浪费在铁窗后 |
[21:38] | All you gotta do is tell us who’s behind this. | 你只需要告诉我们幕后主使是谁 |
[21:43] | Do you know Darlene Alderson? | 你认识达琳·奥德森吗 |
[21:46] | Elliot Alderson, do you know him? | 艾略特·奥德森 认识吗 |
[21:50] | Have you ever worked with him? | 你与他合作过吗 |
[21:54] | Tyrell Wellick, | 提利尔·威利克 |
[21:57] | is he your leader? | 他是你的头领吗 |
[22:00] | The tough, quiet kind. | 倔强不爱吱声 |
[22:02] | Boys in Gitmo find your type especially cute. | 关塔那摩的人最喜欢你这样的了 |
[22:04] | Whiterose. | 白玫瑰 |
[22:09] | Is Whiterose your leader? | 白玫瑰是你的头领吗 |
[22:15] | Mr. Nouri, | 努里先生 |
[22:17] | when I get bored, I get very teed off, | 我无聊的时候 就会发飙 |
[22:20] | and this silent treatment of yours is a straight-up sedative. | 而你这样一言不发简直就是镇定剂 |
[22:25] | So this is the last time I’m gonna ask you, | 所以我最后问你一次 |
[22:28] | and, I urge you this time, do not bore me. | 我劝你 别让我感到无聊 |
[22:35] | Who is your leader? | 你的领袖是谁 |
[22:42] | Fsociety. | 去社会 |
[22:57] | Just me. | 是我 |
[22:59] | Could have fooled me. | 能骗过我了 |
[23:00] | What’s with the Armani Exchange getup? | 穿这么正式干什么 |
[23:05] | I came from a work party. | 我和同事们聚会去了 |
[23:07] | Copy that. | 好吧 |
[23:09] | You good for the night? | 你晚上没问题吧 |
[23:12] | You sure you can stay up? | 你确定能挺得住吗 |
[23:14] | Just did an eight ball, so I’m golden. | 我刚磕了药 没问题的 |
[23:18] | Maybe we should have some sort of signal | 或许我们该定个信号 |
[23:21] | when I’m coming and going | 我来去的时候用 |
[23:22] | so you know it’s me. | 好让你知道是我 |
[23:25] | How about you just tell me? | 你就直接跟我说怎么样 |
[23:29] | That’s a good signal. | 那挺好 |
[23:32] | – Good night. – Wait, are you going to sleep? | -晚安 -等等 你要睡觉吗 |
[23:36] | I was gonna walk Flipper first. | 我想先去遛小鳍的 |
[23:38] | Cool, I’ll come with. | 好啊 我一起来 |
[23:42] | Okay, so, just thinking out loud, | 好吧 我就把想法说出来 |
[23:45] | but, if I do follow him | 但如果我真跟踪他 |
[23:48] | and find Tyrell | 发现了提利尔 |
[23:51] | and the Dark Army and shit goes down, | 还有黑暗军团 然后发生了什么事 |
[23:56] | like, bad shit, | 糟糕的事 |
[23:59] | you’d get vengeance, right? | 你会报仇的吧 |
[24:03] | Like, if I die or something, you’ll kill whoever did it, | 比如 要是我死了 你会杀了杀我的人吧 |
[24:06] | and, obviously, I’ll do the same for you. | 当然了 我也会为你报仇 |
[24:09] | Like, like a vengeance pact. | 就像 复仇约定 |
[24:13] | Is that even a thing? | 有那种东西吗 |
[24:17] | It can be our thing. | 可以成为我们的约定 |
[24:19] | You in? | 你加入吗 |
[24:23] | Fuck yeah, I’m in. | 当然了 我加入 |
[24:27] | Cool. | 好 |
[24:31] | Darlene… | 达琳 |
[24:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:39] | I treated you like shit for weeks. | 我几周来对你很差 |
[24:43] | I shouldn’t have been pushing you away. | 我不该把你推开的 |
[24:46] | You’re my fucking sister. | 你是我妹妹 |
[24:53] | I should’ve believed you. | 我该信任你的 |
[25:05] | We’ve got the fsociety video traced | 我们追踪了去社会的视频 |
[25:07] | right to that asshole’s apartment. | 查到了那混蛋的公寓 |
[25:09] | We got more than half the FBI across the country | 全国超过半数的联调局都在 |
[25:12] | chasing Tyrell Wellick, | 追查提利尔·威利克 |
[25:14] | and you’re asking that yahoo | 你却问那个白痴 |
[25:15] | about the mythical Whiterose from the land | 什么暗网童话里的 |
[25:17] | of Dark Web Fairy Tales? | 神秘白玫瑰 |
[25:19] | Come on, Dom, Whiterose is a boogie man story | 拜托 多米 白玫瑰就是黑暗军团的 |
[25:22] | for the Dark Army. | 妖怪故事 |
[25:24] | Groups like these don’t have leaders. | 这样的组织是没有头领的 |
[25:26] | The Dark Army isn’t like any other group. | 黑暗军团跟其他组织不一样 |
[25:29] | And I’m tired of being the only one | 我受够了做唯一一个 |
[25:30] | that questions their involvement in this. | 质疑他们参与了此事的人 |
[25:32] | No doubt they’re involved, | 他们当然有参与 |
[25:34] | but this video is fsociety to the bone, | 但这段视频绝对是去社会的 |
[25:36] | and ever since we picked up our guy, | 我们抓到他后 |
[25:38] | fsociety chatter is off the charts. | 去社会那边动静很大 |
[25:40] | Makes sense if they’re planning to make good on their threat, | 如果他们打算实现威胁也是合理的 |
[25:42] | and we just snagged one of their operatives. | 我们刚抓了个他们的人 |
[25:45] | This guy practically handed us his location. | 这人基本上把他的地址拱手交给了我们 |
[25:49] | I don’t like it. | 这不对劲 |
[25:51] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[25:53] | but isn’t every Dark Army member | 但黑暗军团的成员 |
[25:54] | trained to pull a trigger on themselves | 不都受训不被活捉 |
[25:56] | in lieu of getting caught? | 自己了断吗 |
[25:58] | Why’d he surrender? | 他怎么投降了 |
[29:01] | I checked with the other facilities. | 我询问了其他设施 |
[29:02] | Elliot’s been rerouting the shipments all over the country. | 艾略特一直在改道全国各地的运输 |
[29:06] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[29:15] | Why am I even surprised? | 我怎么还觉得意外呢 |
[29:17] | I told you this would happen. | 我早说会这样的 |
[29:22] | You know him. | 你了解他 |
[29:23] | You know he can’t be trusted. | 你知道他不可信 |
[29:25] | He’s behind the shipping delays. | 运输延迟是他搞的鬼 |
[29:26] | This explains everything. | 这就能解释一切了 |
[29:28] | This manifest was a fucking mirage. | 这运货单就是个障眼法 |
[29:38] | And on top of that, you’ve agreed to a new timeline? | 除此之外 你还答应了新的时间表 |
[29:41] | That was before I knew about all of this. | 我那时还不知道这些呢 |
[29:43] | I came here to talk about our options. | 我是来谈谈我们有什么选择的 |
[29:46] | Options? We have no fucking options! | 选择 我们没有选择了 |
[29:49] | What happened to your perfect plan? | 你的完美计划怎么回事 |
[29:51] | You placed him at E Corp to speed up the consolidation, | 你安插他去E公司是为加快整合 |
[29:53] | not to stop it. | 而不是予以阻止 |
[29:55] | We’re worse off than where we started. | 我们比开始时还退步了 |
[29:56] | Why did you even let him work there in the first place? | 你为什么要让他去那儿工作啊 |
[29:58] | It was the best way to manage him. | 那是控制他的最好的办法 |
[30:02] | This doesn’t change anything. | 这并不能改变什么 |
[30:04] | This can still be salvaged. | 这事还有的挽救 |
[30:06] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[30:09] | No, it’s all his fault. | 不 都怪他 |
[30:11] | The Dark Army needs to know what he’s done. | 得让黑暗军团知道他做了什么 |
[30:14] | You know that you can’t tell them. | 你知道你不能告诉他们 |
[30:17] | You understand the consequences. | 你明白会有怎样的后果 |
[30:21] | And not just for Elliot, for all of us. | 不仅是艾略特 对于我们每个人 |
[30:24] | Well, maybe I can reason with them. | 或许我可以跟他们讲理 |
[30:27] | Never appeal to a man’s better nature. | 别想着求人手下留情 |
[30:29] | He may not have one. | 对方可能是无情的人 |
[30:31] | This isn’t impossible. | 这并不是不可能完成 |
[30:34] | We arrange to have the western-most states | 我们安排西部州 |
[30:36] | ship their records by plane. | 空运记录过来 |
[30:37] | Our trucks will handle the East Coast. | 卡车能解决东岸的运输 |
[30:39] | We just need to stay focused. | 我们只需要保持专注 |
[30:41] | Everyone will notice the trucks. | 卡车会引起大家的注意 |
[30:43] | It will draw too much attention. | 会吸引太多目光 |
[30:44] | If we move the paper over the weekend, | 如果我们周末运输纸质记录 |
[30:46] | we can operate under the radar. | 就能不被发现 |
[30:49] | In the meantime, I’ll have Elliot’s access revoked | 与此同时 我会取消艾略特的权限 |
[30:54] | to make sure that he doesn’t interfere again. | 确保他不再次干涉 |
[30:55] | What? | 怎么 |
[30:57] | You can promise this motherfucker | 你可以保证这混蛋 |
[31:01] | won’t stop us again when he wakes up in the morning? | 早上醒来后 不会再次阻止我们吗 |
[31:04] | You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我说话的 |
[31:13] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[31:17] | Face it, Elliot, if that’s who I’m even talking to. | 面对现实吧 艾略特 如果你是他的话 |
[31:21] | We work nights together for over six weeks to prepare this project, | 我们六周来为准备这个项目一起熬夜奋战 |
[31:25] | but you spend your days ruining all we’ve accomplished. | 但你白天却在毁掉我们成就的一切 |
[31:28] | You, as a person, make no sense. | 你 作为人 根本不合逻辑 |
[31:30] | You’re a liability. | 你是个累赘 |
[31:31] | Our goal hasn’t changed. | 我们的目标没变 |
[31:35] | I can’t follow this back-and-forth anymore. | 我受不了再这样的反复了 |
[31:38] | You had one simple directive– | 你只有一条简单的指示 |
[31:40] | to maintain control until the plan was executed. | 在计划执行前保持控制 |
[31:43] | It doesn’t work that way. There’s no on/off switch. | 不是那样的 这玩意没有开关 |
[31:46] | Then tell me, how does it work? | 那告诉我 究竟是怎样的 |
[31:48] | ‘Cause I don’t even know which Elliot | 因为我都不知道我在跟哪个 |
[31:49] | I’m talking to right now. | 艾略特说话 |
[31:50] | How it works is I am here now. | 我现在在这儿 |
[31:54] | Don’t forget whose operation this is. | 别忘了这是谁的行动 |
[32:00] | I once thought you to be a god. | 我曾以为你是神 |
[32:02] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[32:04] | But now I see how foolish I was and how inferior you are. | 但现在我明白自己多傻 你多渺小 |
[32:08] | Like a fucking cockroach. | 就像只蟑螂 |
[32:10] | You messed up for the last time. | 这是你最后一次搞砸了 |
[32:12] | I’m taking over. So, no. | 我要接手 所以 不 |
[32:14] | This is no longer your operation. | 这不再是你的行动了 |
[32:15] | This is mine. | 是我的了 |
[32:19] | Listen to me, you Swedish scumfuck. | 听着 你个瑞典人渣 |
[32:21] | This is my revolution. | 这是我的革命 |
[32:23] | I am the architect. Do you understand? | 我才是设计师 你明白吗 |
[32:25] | The only reason you are here is because I allowed you to be. | 你之所以在这儿 是因为我让你加入 |
[32:28] | Don’t forget I could’ve pulled that trigger twice. | 别忘了 我本可扣两次扳机的 |
[32:43] | He is fucking crazy. I want him out, out! | 他疯了 我要他退出 |
[32:46] | He’s unfit to run this op. | 他根本不能领导这项行动 |
[32:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:58] | Look me in the eyes and tell me that you’re okay. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你没事 |
[33:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[33:05] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[33:11] | He’s here. | 他出现了 |
[33:15] | Angela? | 安吉拉 |
[33:22] | Why is he here? | 他怎么在这儿 |
[33:27] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:29] | – What are you doing? – Calm down. | -你在干什么 -冷静下来 |
[33:31] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[33:33] | Calm down. Everything’s gonna be– | 冷静点 一切都会没… |
[33:37] | Please tell me you know what’s happening. | 拜托告诉我你知道是怎么回事 |
[33:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:42] | Please tell me you know what’s happening. | 拜托告诉我你知道是怎么回事 |
[33:44] | Please, tell me you know what’s happening. | 拜托告诉我你知道是怎么回事 |
[33:48] | Tell me you know what’s happening. | 告诉我你知道是怎么回事 |
[33:58] | Tell me you have something. | 你查到什么了吧 |
[34:00] | Buy me a drink. | 请我喝杯酒 |
[34:03] | I’ve been covering your ass the last week. | 我这一周以来一直在给你打掩护 |
[34:05] | You disappeared. | 你突然失踪 |
[34:07] | All I’ve gotten is one text saying you might have a development, | 我只收到一条短信说你可能有进展 |
[34:09] | and now you want me to buy you a drink? | 现在你又要我请你喝酒 |
[34:11] | You almost got me busted by my own brother, remember? | 你差点害我被我哥哥发现 记得吗 |
[34:15] | Yeah, I’m still butthurt about that, | 是啊 那事我还惦记着呢 |
[34:17] | in case you were wondering. | 如果你想知道的话 |
[34:18] | And you never told us | 你也没告诉我们 |
[34:19] | what you two talked about when he came to the safe house. | 他去安全屋后你们说了些什么 |
[34:21] | Yeah, well, maybe I’m just tired of being a traitor. | 是啊 或许我厌倦了做叛徒 |
[34:28] | Maybe I just wanna be a normal person | 或许我只想做会儿 |
[34:30] | for one fucking minute, okay? | 正常人 |
[34:33] | So how about you buy me… | 所以 你还是请我 |
[34:38] | a drink? | 喝杯酒吧 |
[34:43] | You know I could get in trouble | 你知道我这样跟你 |
[34:44] | for meeting up with you like this, one-on-one? | 单独见面是可能会惹麻烦的 |
[34:47] | You’re supposed to be at the safe house. | 你应该在安全屋的 |
[34:49] | Yeah, well, we tried it your way, | 是啊 我们试过你的办法了 |
[34:50] | and Elliot ended up almost making us. | 但艾略特差点发现了我们 |
[34:53] | Okay, now we’re trying it my way. | 好吧 现在我们试试我的办法 |
[34:55] | What’ll you have? | 要什么 |
[34:56] | Bourbon, Eagle Rare, neat. | 稀世鹰波本 不加冰 |
[34:59] | On her tab. | 记在她账上 |
[35:03] | Okay, you got your drink. | 好了 你有酒了 |
[35:05] | Now tell me what else you got. | 告诉我你查到了什么 |
[35:06] | You said you’re from Jersey. What part? | 你说你是泽西来的 具体哪里 |
[35:09] | I don’t have time for Q and As. | 我没时间跟你玩问答 |
[35:12] | My way, remember? | 我的办法 记得吗 |
[35:14] | I need to know what you have. | 我需要知道你掌握了什么 |
[35:15] | Well, I’ll tell you what I don’t have. | 我来告诉你我没有什么吧 |
[35:18] | I have no friends. | 我没有朋友了 |
[35:20] | I have no social contact. | 我没有社交接触 |
[35:22] | I have no life because of you. | 我没有生活了 都是因为你 |
[35:26] | Now, you said you’re from Jersey. | 你说你来自泽西 |
[35:30] | You don’t fucking say. | 但你没说 |
[35:33] | What part? | 具体是哪里 |
[35:38] | The world-renown town of Teaneck. | 闻名世界的蒂内克 |
[35:41] | – Siblings? – Two brothers. | -有兄弟姐妹吗 -两个兄弟 |
[35:45] | Relationship status? | 感情生活状态 |
[35:46] | How many of these do I have to go through? | 我还要答几个问题 |
[35:49] | Relationship status? | 感情生活状态 |
[35:53] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[36:00] | On again/off again with someone, | 跟某个人分分合合 |
[36:01] | but they’re not really the one or anything like that. | 但跟那人并不是认真的 |
[36:06] | Ah, the old pronoun game. | 玩文字游戏啊 |
[36:09] | I experimented with that for a bit. | 我也尝试过那个 |
[36:12] | It’s all good with me. | 我不介意的 |
[36:14] | Thanks for your approval. | 多谢你的赞成 |
[36:16] | It’s 2015 now. Why the coded dialogue? | 现在都2015了 干吗还打哑谜 |
[36:19] | FBI doesn’t approve of muff-divers? | 联调局还反同性恋吗 |
[36:25] | Let’s just say it keeps things simple. | 这样能简单点吧 |
[36:28] | Whatever diddles your skittle. | 你觉得爽就行 |
[36:34] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[36:37] | Well, my last relationship didn’t end very well. | 我上一段恋情结局很惨烈 |
[36:42] | You were there, remember? | 你当时也在的 记得吗 |
[36:48] | Shit. | 该死 |
[36:51] | This is why I don’t do the social thing. | 这就是为什么我不社交 |
[36:59] | Darlene, I get this is tough for you. | 达琳 我知道这对你很难 |
[37:03] | We’ve got a lot of intel that says | 我们有大量情报显示 |
[37:05] | something is happening and soon. | 很快要出大事了 |
[37:08] | From the looks of it, it could be big. | 看起来会是大事件 |
[37:11] | We need to get Tyrell before it’s too late, | 我们需要赶在出事之前抓住提利尔 |
[37:15] | which means you need to tell me if you know something. | 所以如果你知道什么 就一定得告诉我 |
[37:22] | I think I have a lead, but I need to go at it alone | 我可能有线索了 但我得自己去查 |
[37:25] | – without a wire. – That’s not gonna happen. | -不带监听器 -那不可能 |
[37:27] | Well, tough titties, it’s the only way I’m doing this, | 那没办法 只有这样我才肯做 |
[37:31] | because, when I do this, | 因为 如果我这么做了 |
[37:34] | and you’re all popping Cristal after you land Tyrell, | 你抓到了提利尔 皆大欢喜 |
[37:37] | understand something– | 你要明白 |
[37:39] | it’s game over for me. | 我就完了 |
[37:42] | I may have immunity, but I’m gonna lose my brother. | 我或许有豁免权 但我会失去我哥哥 |
[37:53] | No can do, Kathmandu. | 不行 加德满都 |
[37:55] | This needs to happen by Monday. | 周一必须进行 |
[37:56] | But I can’t work with him anymore. | 但我没法再跟他合作了 |
[37:57] | Elliot is dead to me. | 艾略特对我就是个死人了 |
[37:58] | Our partnership is over. | 我们的合作关系完了 |
[38:00] | Uh-huh, and… | 那又如何 |
[38:03] | Shipping paper records from 71 buildings across the country | 在本周末内把全国71栋大楼的 |
[38:06] | to New York over this weekend? | 纸质记录运到纽约来 |
[38:08] | It would draw too much attention. | 那会吸引太多注意 |
[38:09] | That sounds like a YP, not an MP. | 那是你的问题 不是我的问题 |
[38:12] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我还能说什么 |
[38:13] | Whiterose is strict about her schedule. | 白玫瑰对时间表要求很严格 |
[38:15] | Be reasonable. | 讲讲理 |
[38:17] | I’m back at the beginning. | 我回到起点了 |
[38:19] | Give me more time. | 再给我点时间 |
[38:21] | As I said, has to happen on Monday. | 我说了 周一必须进行 |
[38:23] | Why the change in deadline? | 为什么改时间 |
[38:24] | You knew there were delays. | 你知道有延迟 |
[38:25] | This mad rush isn’t worth the risk. | 这样着急的风险不值得冒 |
[38:28] | You keep squawking as if I’m gonna give you a different answer. | 你一直这么叫唤 就好像我会换个说法 |
[38:31] | Look, you get this done, we all take a nice vacation. | 听着 你做好了 我们都能去好好度假 |
[38:37] | I’ve been looking for some time to finish my book. | 我一直想找时间写完我的书 |
[38:39] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[38:40] | I lost my partner. | 我失去了搭档 |
[38:42] | We were supposed to be gods together, but it’s over. | 我们本该一起做神的 但那结束了 |
[38:53] | Tyrell, I get that you and Elliot are having | 提利尔 我知道你和艾略特有些 |
[38:59] | interpersonal issues. | 人际问题 |
[39:01] | Sometimes coworkers find that they aren’t the right fit, | 有时 同事之间会觉得跟彼此不合适 |
[39:07] | but they still gotta finish the job, you know? | 但他们还是得完成工作 是吧 |
[39:14] | Besides, you and I both know this has nothing | 再说 你我都知道这跟 |
[39:16] | to do with Elliot being a god. | 艾略特是不是神没关系 |
[39:19] | If he is no longer with you, if he cannot finish the job, | 要是他不再跟你一条心了 不能完成任务了 |
[39:23] | well, that proves one thing. | 那证明了一件事 |
[39:27] | You are the god, not him. | 你才是神 他不是 |
[39:31] | And I am damn confident | 我确信 |
[39:33] | that you will find a solution to our timing issue. | 你能找到办法解决我们的时间问题 |
[39:39] | You were destined for this, Tyrell. | 这是你的命运 提利尔 |
[39:42] | This is your moment. | 这是你的时刻 |
[39:45] | This is the moment you were born for. | 这是你为之而生的时刻 |
[39:49] | You cannot turn away now. | 你不能现在放弃 |
[39:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:02] | There is a way. | 是有办法 |
[40:05] | First, the baby monitor. | 首先 婴儿监控器 |
[40:10] | I haven’t been able to connect in weeks. | 我几周来都连不上 |
[40:11] | They must’ve set up a new system. | 他们肯定换了新系统 |
[40:13] | Regardless, I want to see them in person instead. | 不管怎样 我想亲眼见到他 |
[40:19] | My wife, my son, and I | 我妻子 我儿子还有我 |
[40:22] | will go to the Ukraine, together, | 要一起去乌克兰 |
[40:25] | on Monday after the plan is complete. | 周一计划一完成就去 |
[40:29] | They don’t extradite to the U.S. | 他们跟美国没有引渡条例 |
[40:32] | I want your word. | 我要你保证 |
[40:35] | I’ll get into that. | 我去办 |
[40:39] | Okay. | 很好 |
[40:44] | Do me a favor and check on Joanna. | 帮个忙 去看看乔安娜 |
[40:47] | I’ve been reading online, | 我一直在看网上的消息 |
[40:47] | and it seems she’s been maintaining a low profile. | 她似乎最近挺低调 |
[40:50] | Make sure she’s okay and inform her of the plan. | 确保她没事 然后把计划告诉她 |
[40:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:58] | And Irving? | 欧文 |
[41:00] | There’s one last thing I need in order to execute. | 要执行 我还需要一样东西 |
[41:04] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[41:09] | The full force of the Dark Army. | 黑暗军团的全力支持 |
[41:14] | Your message said this was urgent. | 你留言说有急事 |
[41:18] | I’m coming to you because I don’t have just cause for this request, | 我找你 是因为这个请求我没有合理原因 |
[41:22] | but I need it to happen quickly. | 但我需要它尽快实现 |
[41:25] | Go on. | 说 |
[41:26] | I need you to fire Elliot Alderson. | 我需要你解雇艾略特·奥德森 |
[41:29] | Ban him from any and all | 禁止他进入 |
[41:31] | E Corp branches and subsidiaries. | 所有E公司分支和附属机构 |
[41:34] | And why do you want me to fire him? | 你为什么要我解雇他 |
[41:39] | I have my reasons. | 我自有理由 |
[41:41] | Explaining them won’t help, | 解释不会有什么用 |
[41:42] | but my discretion on them is important to me. | 但保密对我非常重要 |
[41:46] | And you’re comfortable making this decision? | 你愿意做出这个决定 |
[41:51] | Mr. Price, I know this random employee doesn’t matter to you. | 普莱斯先生 我知道你不在乎这么个无名职员 |
[41:54] | He’s just a number. | 他只是个数字 |
[41:56] | You can continue to question me | 你可以继续向我提问 |
[41:57] | because you seek my true reasons, | 探究我真正的原因 |
[41:58] | or you can deny my request because I’m overreaching. | 也可以因为我过界了 拒绝我的请求 |
[42:03] | But I’ll return the favor. | 但我会还你这个人情的 |
[42:05] | You know I’m good for it. | 你知道我没问题 |
[42:07] | If you want my reasons, | 如果你想听理由 |
[42:09] | I’ll have to restate what I said. | 那我再说一遍 |
[42:11] | They are mine, and my discretion on them is important. | 我自有理由 而且我绝不能说出来 |
[42:18] | And this is your request? | 这是你的请求 |
[42:21] | It is. | 是的 |
[42:25] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[42:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:46] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[42:48] | Yes, it’s me. | 是的 是我 |
[43:04] | Relax, I said it’s me. | 放松 我说了是我 |
[43:09] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[43:13] | Are you gonna tell me what happened? | 你要告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[43:16] | We’ve been over this. | 我们说过了 |
[43:18] | Elliot saw everything. | 艾略特什么都看见了 |
[43:20] | I had to knock him out, and now we’re here. | 我只能弄昏他 现在我们在这儿了 |
[43:23] | I was asking about your phone call. | 我是问那通电话 |
[43:26] | We’re good to go. | 我们没问题了 |
[43:28] | Price said yes, but you’re staying here this weekend. | 普莱斯答应了 但你周末得待在这里 |
[43:32] | Can’t have any more accidents. | 不能再出意外了 |
[43:35] | He’s gonna wake up again. | 他还会再醒来的 |
[43:38] | He saw you and Tyrell. | 他看到你和提利尔了 |
[43:40] | He only saw us for a few seconds. | 他只看到了我们几秒 |
[43:42] | Maybe he won’t remember. | 或许他不会记得 |
[43:45] | And, if he does, I’ll handle it. | 就算记得 我也能应付 |
[43:49] | You just do what you do best. | 你做你最擅长的就好 |
[43:54] | Fight him off. | 抵住他 |
[43:56] | I told you this would happen. | 我就说会这样 |
[43:59] | I told you that he would find a way to stop us. | 我就说他会找到办法阻止我们 |
[44:06] | Stage 2 has been completely derailed. | 第二阶段完全被破坏了 |
[44:13] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[44:18] | Irving. | 欧文 |
[44:22] | He says we’ll be ready to go on Monday. | 他说周一能准备好 |
[45:03] | Open up. | 开门 |
[45:06] | Any day, dude, it’s me. | 快点啊 是我 |
[45:15] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |