时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Anything we do, he will try to slow us down. | 我们不论做什么 他都会给我们拖后腿 |
[00:02] | As long as he exists, | 只要他还在 |
[00:03] | he will stop us. | 他就会阻止我们 |
[00:04] | Today is the day I start working at Evil Corp. | 今天我来到邪恶公司上班了 |
[00:07] | I can help them rebuild the database | 我可以帮他们重建数据库 |
[00:09] | and defend the fort at the same time. | 同时加强防御 |
[00:11] | This patch ensures that the UPS devices | 这个补丁确保不间断电源设备上 |
[00:14] | will only run trusted code | 只能运行受信任代码 |
[00:16] | Bottom line: | 总之 |
[00:16] | they won’t be able to blow up that building. | 他们无法炸掉那栋楼 |
[00:19] | U.N. vote to annex the Congo, it’s as good as yours, | 联合国投票吞并刚果 已是板上钉钉 |
[00:21] | but this currency war must end. | 但这场货币战必须结束 |
[00:24] | Stage 2. | 第二阶段 |
[00:25] | I want it to happen on the day of the U.N. vote. | 在联合国投票那天做 |
[00:28] | Protesters have surrounded the building. | 抗议者已经包围了大厦 |
[00:29] | Summon as much NYPD as is necessary. | 把全纽约能来的警察都叫来 |
[00:32] | You know that telling Elliot anything about this | 你知道让艾略特知道这事 |
[00:34] | would violate the terms of your immunity. | 会违反你的豁免协议 |
[00:36] | I think I have a lead, but I need to go at it alone. | 我可能有线索了 但我得自己去查 |
[00:38] | I may have immunity, but I’m gonna lose my brother. | 我或许有豁免权 但我会失去我哥哥 |
[00:41] | Stage 2 was never called off. | 第二阶段一直在进行 |
[00:43] | How do we find them and just end this once and for all? | 我们要怎么找到他们 永远结束这一切 |
[00:46] | The best lead we’ve got is me. | 最好的线索就是我 |
[00:48] | Irving. | 欧文 |
[00:49] | He says we’ll be ready to go on Monday. | 他说周一能准备好 |
[00:51] | We’ve prepared for an emergency evacuation | 我们准备了紧急疏散的方案 |
[00:53] | We have. | 是的 |
[00:54] | I’ll have Elliot’s access revoked | 我会取消艾略特的权限 |
[00:56] | I need you to fire Elliot Alderson. | 我需要你解雇艾略特·奥德森 |
[00:58] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[00:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:01] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[01:02] | Angela? Why is he here? | 安吉拉 他怎么在这儿 |
[01:04] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[01:05] | Elliot saw everything. | 艾略特什么都看见了 |
[01:06] | I had to knock him out. | 我只能弄昏他 |
[01:07] | You’re staying here this weekend. | 你周末得待在这里 |
[01:09] | Can’t have any more accidents. | 不能再出意外了 |
[01:10] | He’s gonna wake up again. | 他还会再醒来的 |
[01:12] | He only saw us for a few seconds. | 他只看到了我们几秒 |
[01:14] | Maybe he won’t remember. | 或许他不会记得 |
[01:47] | Aller Anfang ist schwer. | 万事开头难 |
[01:53] | Anfang ist einfach, | 若想让开头变得容易 |
[01:57] | Beharrlichkeit, eine Kunst. | 就要领会坚强这门艺术 |
[02:14] | …To relay to the Syrian President. | …以接替叙利亚总统 |
[02:16] | But Putin’s stance is that | 但普京却持否定态度 |
[02:18] | it would be a mistake to abandon the current government. | 认为在当下抛弃现政府是一个错误 |
[02:21] | Meanwhile, the U.N. Security Council has gathered today | 与此同时 联合国安理会召开会议 |
[02:24] | for a much talked about vote, | 准备就争议已久的议案进行投票 |
[02:26] | the People’s Republic of China’s proposed annexation | 中华人民共和国提议吞并 |
[02:30] | of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. | 刚果民主共和国 |
[02:33] | As the world awaits the result of the vote, | 全世界都在等待投票结果 |
[02:35] | many questions are being raised: | 但人们也提出许多疑问 |
[02:37] | What does it mean… | 这究竟意味着什么 |
[02:38] | For the relationships between world superpowers | 世界强国和穷国之间的关系 |
[02:40] | and impoverished nations? | 究竟会走向何方 |
[02:53] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[02:59] | Isn’t that your phone? | 是你的手机响了吗 |
[03:03] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[03:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:08] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:13] | Finally, I’ve been trying to reach you all weekend. | 总算接了 我整个周末都在联系你 |
[03:15] | Are you at work? | 你在单位吗 |
[03:18] | – Yeah. – Don’t go anywhere. | -是 -哪都别去 |
[03:20] | We need to talk, in person. | 我们得当面谈谈 |
[03:23] | Meet me downstairs. I’ll be there in ten. | 楼下等我 我十分钟后到 |
[03:25] | Okay? It’s–it’s important. | 好吗 非常重要 |
[03:28] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[03:34] | Everything’s fine. | 什么事都没有 |
[03:43] | we should grab lunch later. | 我们回头去吃个饭吧 |
[04:03] | Something isn’t right. | 哪里不对劲 |
[04:05] | Like something slipped away from me. | 就好像我忘记了什么事 |
[04:07] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[04:09] | I can’t put my finger on it. | 我也说不清 |
[04:12] | What am I even doing here? | 我到底是来干什么的 |
[04:15] | I’m arriving at work. I’m walking toward my cubicle. | 我来上班 我走向我的隔间 |
[04:19] | I’m just on autopilot, | 我处在自动运行模式 |
[04:21] | running my routine. | 运行着日常程序 |
[04:24] | Did my daily program crash? | 是我的日常程序崩溃了吗 |
[04:27] | When code runs, | 代码运行的时候 |
[04:28] | it should run straight through without interruption, | 会完全不受干扰地运行到底 |
[04:31] | until all of its tasks have been completed. | 直到完成所有任务 |
[04:35] | Unless something goes wrong. | 除非出了问题 |
[04:38] | A runtime error. | 运行时错误 |
[04:40] | Sometimes, corrupted memory can lead to one. | 有时候内存数据损坏就会导致这样的错误 |
[04:44] | Is that what’s happening to me right now? | 我现在就是那种情况吗 |
[04:47] | A runtime error? | 运行时错误 |
[04:51] | Yo, what up, E? | 咋样啊 小艾 |
[04:53] | I barely made it past those protesters this morning. | 我今天差点就被那群抗议者挡下了 |
[04:55] | I mean, the natives are getting restless. | 这帮本地人越来越躁动了啊 |
[04:57] | This shit’s crazy AF, right? | 局面整个操蛋了 是不 |
[05:00] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[05:02] | so I had a piece of tang this weekend | 我这周末泡了个妞 |
[05:03] | you are not gonna believe, dude. | 说了你肯定不信 哥们 |
[05:05] | I was unlocking achievements Saturday night | 我从周六晚上开始”解锁成就” |
[05:07] | that went all the way through to Sunday morning. | 熬了个通宵一直干到周日早上 |
[05:10] | I even impressed myself. | 我自己都惊着了 |
[05:13] | Every morning starts like this, | 每天早上都是这么开始的 |
[05:15] | graphic sex talk. | 开黄腔 |
[05:17] | Thankfully, I’m able to tune most of it out. | 幸好大部分都被我屏蔽掉了 |
[05:19] | When people talk like this, they’re either insecure, | 当人们这么说话的时候 要么是不安 |
[05:23] | or they’re full of shame. | 要么是羞耻感太强烈 |
[05:27] | Which one do you think it is? | 你觉得是哪种情况 |
[05:31] | I, uh… | 我 |
[05:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:37] | Shit. That was meant for you. | 糟了 那是想对你说的 |
[05:40] | I’m really off today. | 我今天真不对劲 |
[05:43] | I mean… | 这个… |
[05:46] | Jesus, Elliot, I, um… | 我的天 艾略特 我 |
[05:49] | You know what, man? Fuck you. | 告诉你 老兄 去你妈的 |
[05:52] | I’m just trying to brighten up your day with my dope-ass anecdotes, | 我只是想分享我的牛逼经历给你提提神 |
[05:55] | but if you don’t appreciate it, | 但既然你没兴趣听 |
[05:56] | I can just sit here in silence. | 那我就再也不跟你说话了 |
[05:59] | Really? | 真的 |
[06:00] | Is this gonna end up being a beautiful accident? | 难道这就是那种美丽的意外 |
[06:03] | No–no, I’m– | 不不 我 |
[06:05] | I’m sorry, bro. I shouldn’t have said that. | 抱歉老兄 我不该那么说 |
[06:08] | Spoke too soon. | 高兴早了 |
[06:09] | I’m bigger than this, man, | 我不介意的 哥们 |
[06:11] | and, in a way, what you just said actually helps me, | 而且你的话某种程度上也帮了我 |
[06:13] | ’cause I’ve always wondered | 因为我也一直在想 |
[06:15] | if people here thought I was just trying to get attention, | 这儿的人是不是都以为我太想博关注 |
[06:18] | but I was like, “Nah.” | 但我就想 怎么会 |
[06:19] | But I should’ve started the day off | 我本该一上班就问你 |
[06:21] | by asking what you did this weekend. | 你这个周末过得怎么样 |
[06:23] | He does raise a good question. | 他确实问了个好问题 |
[06:25] | What did I do this weekend? | 我这周末都干什么了 |
[06:26] | Instead I’m always just rambling around some bullshit. | 但我却总胡说八道 讲些废话 |
[06:30] | But you know what, | 但你猜怎么着 |
[06:31] | I’m gonna drop some truth on you, dude. | 我要和你说些大实话 兄弟 |
[06:33] | Since we’re opening up here, I, uh– | 既然我们都开诚布公了 我… |
[06:36] | I’ve only ever gotten laid twice. | 我只有过两次性经历 |
[06:39] | Okay, actually, it was 1 1/2 times, | 好吧 实际上是一次半 |
[06:41] | but the first time, it was– | 但是第一次 是那种… |
[06:42] | it was one of those high-end escorts, dude, a courtesan. | 是那种高级三陪 兄弟 交际花 |
[06:45] | I saw her at the Plaza Hotel– | 我在广场饭店看见她的… |
[06:46] | and actually, she saw me, dude. | 实际上 是她看见我的 兄弟 |
[06:47] | She totally was hitting on me. | 她过来找我搭讪 |
[06:49] | It cost me, like, two weeks’ pay. | 我花了…两周的工资 |
[06:52] | I know what I did this weekend. | 我知道我这周末干了什么了 |
[06:53] | I rehearsed my proposal. | 我练习了我的讲话 |
[06:55] | I have a big meeting with the VP of Technology. | 我和技术部副主管有一次重要的会议 |
[06:57] | I’ve actually never had penetration, dude. | 实际上我根本没插进去过 兄弟 |
[06:59] | I’ve never penetrated. I just–I– | 我没插进去 我只是… |
[07:01] | I went to one of those rub and tugs… | 我就是揉啊搓啊的… |
[07:02] | No, wait, I already had that meeting. | 不 等等 我已经开过会了 |
[07:05] | That was last week. | 那是上周的事 |
[07:07] | What happened this past weekend? | 刚刚过去的这个周末发生了什么 |
[07:09] | I just kept thinking she was one of those girls that got kidnapped | 我一直想着她是那种被拐卖的女孩 |
[07:11] | and was forced to do it. | 然后被迫进入这个行当 |
[07:12] | I was, like, thinking of her family the whole– | 我就在那里想着她的家人之类的… |
[07:14] | Hey, dude, thanks for letting me confide in you. | 兄弟 谢谢你听我倾诉 |
[07:18] | Just don’t tell any of the guys about this. Cool? | 但别告诉别人 好吧 |
[07:21] | It’s hard what he just did… | 他刚刚做的事对我而言太难了… |
[07:22] | Opening up face-to-face, | 面对面地开诚布公 |
[07:24] | which is why I probably talk to you. | 所以我大概会选择和你说 |
[07:34] | 艾略特·奥德森 密码不正确 | |
[07:42] | Why is my account locked out? | 我为什么登不上我的账号了 |
[07:55] | E Corp Help Desk. | E公司咨询台 |
[07:56] | I got locked out of my account. | 我登不上我的账号了 |
[07:58] | Can you do a password reset for me? | 你能帮我重置一下密码吗 |
[08:00] | Can I have your employee number? | 麻烦把您的员工号报给我 |
[08:01] | 072391 072391. | |
[08:03] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[08:11] | My work email is prompting me for a password. | 我的工作邮箱收到了一个密码 |
[08:13] | Did someone try to get on the domain as me too many times? | 是有人多次试图以我的身份登录域名吗 |
[08:16] | Or has E Corp locked me out? | 还是说E公司不允许我登录了 |
[08:18] | Did they discover my shipping hack? | 他们发现我黑了他们的运输吗 |
[08:20] | I need to check my monitoring server. | 我得查查我的监控服务器 |
[08:22] | Hey, Samar… | 萨马尔 |
[08:23] | Samar, I got locked out. | 萨马尔 我进不去了 |
[08:25] | Can I hop on your machine to check something real quick? | 能用你电脑快速查点东西吗 |
[08:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, go for it. | 好好好 用吧 |
[08:30] | Yeah… | 好 |
[08:32] | Is this that bad feeling I have looming over me? | 这就是那挥之不去的不祥感吗 |
[08:35] | Is this why today doesn’t feel right? | 所以我今天才觉得不对劲 |
[08:41] | An update failure. | 更新失败 |
[08:42] | No, this can’t be happening. | 不 这不可能 |
[08:46] | Maybe something’s wrong with my dashboard. | 也许是我的报表出了问题 |
[08:48] | I need to check the full log. | 我要查看完整记录 |
[08:59] | Shit. This morning at 6:07 a.m., | 操 今早6点7分 |
[09:02] | the Dark Army tried to run Stage 2. | 黑暗军团试图进行第二阶段 |
[09:05] | My patch stopped them, but it doesn’t change the fact | 我的补丁拦住了他们 但无论如何 |
[09:08] | they’re trying to blow up the downtown building today. | 他们打算今天炸掉市中心的大楼 |
[09:10] | Damn, dude, Bobbi from HR is rolling up with Security. | 见鬼 人事部的波比带着保安气势汹汹地来了 |
[09:13] | Wonder who they’re axing. | 不知道他们要解雇谁 |
[09:18] | Mr. Alderson, thank you for waiting. | 奥德森先生 感谢您耐心等待 |
[09:21] | I looked into this. | 我查过了 |
[09:22] | It looks like we cannot restore your account at this time. | 我们现在不能恢复您的账户 |
[09:25] | Is there anything else I can– | 还有什么我能帮您 |
[09:27] | Samar is right. HR is firing someone. | 萨马尔说得对 人事部要炒掉某人 |
[09:31] | Me. Fuck… | 就是我 操 |
[09:33] | I can’t leave the building until I get back on a machine | 碰不到电脑 查不出他们想 |
[09:35] | and figure out how they’re planning on getting around my patch. | 怎么绕过我的补丁 我就不能离开这里 |
[09:38] | Samar, I need you to distract them for me. | 萨马尔 你帮我把他们拖住 |
[09:40] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[09:42] | Help me figure this out. | 帮我想办法 |
[09:43] | Do not leave me. Stay focused. | 别离开我 保持专注 |
[10:04] | Excuse me, I had a question for you… | 不好意思 我想问你 |
[10:05] | We’re looking for Elliot Alderson. | 我们要找艾略特·奥德森 |
[10:06] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[10:07] | Yeah, yeah, he’s on floor 11. | 知道 他在11层 |
[10:09] | You know, they have the best bathrooms, | 那儿的卫生间最好 |
[10:10] | and he likes to take his morning dump around this time. | 他喜欢在早上这时候上大号 |
[10:13] | Samar, you need to be serious right now. | 萨马尔 严肃点 |
[10:15] | We have talked about these micro-aggressions of yours. | 我们谈过你的轻度攻击行为 |
[10:17] | I am being serious. | 我是很严肃 |
[10:18] | He told me he was crowning his whole commute. | 他告诉我他来的路上一直憋得很辛苦 |
[10:19] | He was just here. | 他刚刚离开 |
[10:20] | We need eyes on Elliot Alderson. | 我们需要找到艾略特·奥德森 |
[10:22] | Elliot, I didn’t know if you’d be here. | 艾略特 我不知道你会来 |
[10:23] | – Janet, I– – Great news on your proposal. | -简内特 我 -好消息 你的提议通过了 |
[10:25] | Starting with the Southwest region this week, | 这周从西南地区开始 |
[10:27] | all paper records will be digitized locally. | 所有纸质记录都会在当地数字化 |
[10:29] | I tried to find you on Friday. I–you weren’t in. | 我周五就想找你 但你不在 |
[10:32] | I wanted to congratulate you in person. | 我想当面祝贺你 |
[10:34] | Before we know it, the database… | 数据库将在很快… |
[10:35] | Did you hear what she said? | 你听见她说什么了吗 |
[10:36] | I wasn’t in Friday. Where was I? | 我周五没来上班 我去哪了 |
[10:39] | When did my program halt? | 我的程序什么时候暂停了 |
[10:41] | Why can’t I remember? Wait… | 我怎么记不起来 等等 |
[10:42] | – Mr. Robot… – Mr. What? | -机器人先生 -什么 |
[10:45] | What day is it today? | 今天是周几 |
[10:46] | You know it’s gonna be a long week if you gotta ask on a Monday. | 要是周一就这么迷糊 整周都会很难熬 |
[10:49] | Is everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:50] | Janet, I can’t talk right now. | 简内特 我现在没时间聊天 |
[10:51] | There’s an I.T. emergency on 29. | 29层出了紧急技术故障 |
[10:55] | Last thing I remember was the E Corp party. | 我能想起来的最后一件事是E公司派对 |
[10:57] | That was four days ago. | 那是四天前了 |
[10:59] | Did Mr. Robot really take over for that long? | 机器人先生真占据了这么长时间吗 |
[11:04] | Don’t look up. Security cameras. | 别往上看 有监控摄像头 |
[11:08] | That’s right. Darlene. I remember now. | 对了 达琳 我想起来了 |
[11:10] | She was supposed to follow me–him. | 她应该跟踪我的 跟踪他 |
[11:12] | You know what I fucking mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[11:14] | She must’ve seen Mr. Robot. | 她肯定看见机器人先生了 |
[11:15] | – Darlene… – I can barely hear you. | -达琳 -我听不见你 |
[11:17] | It’s a madhouse down here. | 下面这帮人都疯了 |
[11:19] | You were gone all weekend. | 你整个周末都不在 |
[11:20] | You left Flipper alone. I had to give him to your landlord. | 你把小鳍丢在那儿 我不得不把它交给你房东 |
[11:23] | Listen to me. Did you follow me? Did you see him? | 听我说 你跟踪我了吗 你见到他了吗 |
[11:25] | Okay, just come downstairs. | 好吧 下楼来 |
[11:27] | I’m getting fired. I can’t leave until I’ve– | 我被炒了 我不能走 |
[11:30] | – Ma’am. Check the stairway. – Elliot? Elli– | -女士 检查楼梯 -艾略特 |
[11:34] | I’m going to get him. | 我要去接他 |
[11:39] | All I know is it’s been six fucking weeks, | 我只知道 都六周了 |
[11:41] | and I haven’t had a weekend with my son. | 我连一个周末都没能跟我儿子共度 |
[11:45] | I did trade the car. | 我是把车卖掉了 |
[11:46] | I’m taking the subway. So what? | 我坐地铁去 那又怎样 |
[11:49] | I’m picking him up from school today. | 我今天就去接他放学 |
[11:50] | They cut my access privileges. | 他们把我的门禁权限取消了 |
[11:52] | I completely disagree. | 我完全不同意 |
[11:53] | – I think he definitely loves me. – Sir… Sir… | -他肯定爱我 -先生 先生 |
[11:59] | Are you gonna really get into that right now? | 你真要现在提这件事吗 |
[12:01] | That was one time I told him I hated him. | 我就那么一次跟他说我恨他 |
[12:08] | I’m going to attract attention. | 我会引起注意的 |
[12:11] | I have to remain calm. | 我得保持冷静 |
[12:14] | Take deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[12:16] | Be cool. | 冷静点 |
[12:18] | Don’t panic. | 别慌 |
[12:20] | Slow everything way down. | 放慢所有节奏 |
[12:25] | Blend in. | 融入进去 |
[12:27] | Look bored, broken. | 做出无聊 崩溃的样子 |
[12:30] | Get a blank office stare on my face. | 表现出一脸工作时木然的样子 |
[12:33] | This is how they do it, isn’t it? | 他们都是这样 不是吗 |
[12:36] | How they’re able to watch the world fall apart around them? | 他们就是这样眼睁睁看着身边的世界崩溃 |
[12:40] | Because to them, this is normal. | 因为对他们来说 这很正常 |
[12:44] | It’s all they know. | 他们只知道这样 |
[12:47] | Maybe I can learn from them. | 也许我该学学他们 |
[12:50] | I wish I could see myself through your eyes. | 真希望能通过你的双眼看看我自己的样子 |
[12:53] | Don’t you wish you could see yourself through mine? | 你不希望能通过我的双眼看看你自己吗 |
[12:55] | As we step through our code, line by line, | 当我们一行行审视我们的代码 |
[12:58] | debugging it to find the cause of our runtime error. | 调试寻找我们运行时错误的起因 |
[13:01] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[13:02] | I’m still attracting attention. | 我还是吸引了别人的注意 |
[13:04] | I’ll still get caught, | 我还是会被抓 |
[13:05] | and it’ll be painfully slow to watch. | 过程将会缓慢而痛苦 |
[13:07] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这样没用 |
[13:10] | We need to find an open space, a network jack. | 我们得找一个开放空间 一个网络插口 |
[13:18] | God damn it, it’s the start of the work week. | 该死 今天是一周的开始 |
[13:21] | Monday morning attendance: | 周一上午的出勤率 |
[13:22] | All of the conference rooms are booked, | 所有会议室都是满的 |
[13:24] | and all of the cubicles are full. | 所有小隔间也都是人 |
[13:27] | I’ll have to get someone off their work station. | 我得想办法把谁支开 |
[13:31] | Here… | 这个 |
[13:35] | She’s the perfect candidate. | 她是完美的人选 |
[13:47] | Edie, I’m Henry from I.T. | 伊迪 我是技术部的亨利 |
[13:49] | – Hello. – We’ve detected you using | -你好 -我们检测到你在使用 |
[13:51] | some unauthorized remote access software | 一些未经授权的远程操控软件 |
[13:54] | to connect to your computer work station from home. | 从家里联接你的工作电脑 |
[13:56] | Oh, my. That can’t be true. | 天啊 不可能 |
[13:59] | Don’t worry, I’m just gonna take a look at your machine | 别担心 我只要看看你的电脑 |
[14:02] | and perform an assessment to make sure | 做一个评估 好确认 |
[14:03] | you don’t have an unauthorized desktop sharing service installed. | 你没在桌面上安装分享设备软件就行 |
[14:07] | Well, I’m gonna have to contest that. | 我不同意 |
[14:09] | I’ve hardened my install | 我加固了我的安装系统 |
[14:10] | further than the standard configuration, | 安全程度远高于标准程度 |
[14:12] | including a restrictive host base firewall rule set, | 包括一个严格的基于宿主的防火墙规则 |
[14:15] | and whitelisting to block unauthorized apps from running. | 还设立了白名单 阻挡未授权的应用 |
[14:19] | I might’ve chosen the wrong candidate. | 我觉得我选错了人 |
[14:20] | I think I know your culprit, though. | 不过我觉得我知道你要找的是谁 |
[14:23] | Fred over there uses GoToMyPC all the time. | 那边的弗雷德经常用联接我的电脑 |
[14:27] | Let me introduce you. | 我带你认识一下他 |
[14:38] | Fred… | 弗雷德 |
[14:42] | You loused it up again. | 你又搞砸了 |
[14:46] | Fred. Henry from I.T. | 弗雷德 我是技术部的亨利 |
[14:48] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[14:49] | You gotta take a look at my machine now? | 你要现在检查我的电脑吗 |
[14:50] | I just got in. | 我才刚到 |
[14:51] | Listen, I just need it for 15 minutes. | 听着 我只需要15分钟 |
[14:53] | I’m–I’m backlogged here, man. | 我堆了一堆活 伙计 |
[14:54] | I got my supervisors giving me deadlines. | 我上司给的最后期限要到了 |
[14:57] | This isn’t a matter of debate. | 我不是来跟你商量的 |
[15:02] | Whatever. I’ll be in the break room. | 随便你吧 我去休息室等 |
[15:22] | Log data from the Dark Army’s back-doored machine. | 黑暗军团后门机器的日志资料 |
[15:29] | They’re using this guy’s account: Frank Bowman. | 他们在用这个人的账号 弗兰克·鲍曼 |
[15:32] | He’s a member of the code signing architecture team. | 他是代码签名设计团队的成员 |
[15:35] | This is what they’re doing. | 这就是他们的策略 |
[15:36] | They wanna sign their own firmware and bypass my patch. | 他们想自己给固件签名 绕过我的补丁 |
[15:39] | If they do that, | 如果他们做到了 |
[15:39] | they’ll blow up the downtown recovery building. | 接着就会炸掉市中心的恢复设施 |
[15:42] | My only chance to stop it | 我唯一能阻止他们的机会 |
[15:43] | is to get to the hardware security modules, the HSMs. | 就是搞定硬件安全组件 HSM |
[15:46] | They’re on the 23rd floor. | 在23层 |
[16:03] | No, I haven’t seen him. | 不 我没见过他 |
[16:38] | – How are you? – One sec, I’m just finishing up an email. | -你好 -等我发完这封邮件的 |
[16:51] | I think that you’re in the wrong– | 我觉得你走错… |
[16:51] | Almost finished. | 快好了 |
[16:55] | All right… | 好了 |
[16:58] | Excuse me, very important memo. | 不好意思 那是一份很重要的备忘录 |
[17:01] | We should get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[17:03] | I think you’re in the wrong room. | 我觉得你走错会议室了 |
[17:05] | I’m sorry, you are? | 不好意思 你是哪位 |
[17:12] | Dave Kennedy. | 我是戴夫·肯尼迪 |
[17:13] | I work with Craig on the Q4 push. | 我在Q4宣传时跟克雷格合作过 |
[17:16] | I had longer hair then. | 那时候我头发比较长 |
[17:18] | Listen, we’re on a deadline. We don’t have time for this. | 听着 我们项目要截止了 没时间废话 |
[17:21] | You are in the wrong room. | 你走错房间了 |
[17:23] | Well, maybe there’s been some confusion, | 也许是搞错了 |
[17:25] | either on your end or mine. | 不是你就是我 |
[17:26] | What room did you say this was? | 你刚才说这是哪个房间来着 |
[17:28] | 44, 12C. | 44楼12C |
[17:30] | 44, 12C… | 44楼12C… |
[17:33] | You know, I think that’s my room. | 我想我没走错 |
[17:35] | No. | 不对 |
[17:38] | All right, let me check my calendar. | 好吧 我看一下日程表 |
[17:41] | Service has been spotty all morning. | 早上信号一直不好 |
[17:44] | All right, here it is. | 好了 找到了 |
[17:46] | You’re right, so embarrassing. | 你说得没错 太尴尬了 |
[17:49] | I’m not supposed to be on 44, 12C. | 我不应该来44楼12C |
[17:51] | Yeah, I’m down one floor, | 我应该去楼下 |
[17:53] | 43, 12C. | 43楼12C |
[18:07] | I should’ve known. | 难怪呢 |
[18:08] | We always have chocolate donuts too. | 我们平时也有巧克力甜甜圈 |
[18:11] | Jesus Christ, | 天啊 |
[18:12] | you have wasted enough of our time already. | 你已经浪费我们很多时间了 |
[18:14] | We need to get started. | 我们得开会了 |
[18:20] | You know, Sean, | 我跟你说 肖恩 |
[18:23] | sometimes I get a lot like you, | 我有时和你很像 |
[18:26] | where you have a lot of anxiety, | 因为要赶时间 |
[18:29] | because of a deadline, | 而充满焦虑 |
[18:32] | you know, where you feel pressure, because… | 因为必须完成一件事 |
[18:36] | something has to get done. | 而压力很大 |
[18:38] | And then, all of these damn little unknown variables keep popping up. | 这时会出现各种各样莫名其妙的小麻烦 |
[18:51] | And when you find yourself | 当你处在 |
[18:53] | at the center of one of those storms, | 这样的暴风眼中时 |
[18:56] | man, you just gotta breathe. | 你只需要深呼吸 |
[18:59] | Just let go. | 放松 |
[19:03] | Get it done. | 好好干吧 |
[19:17] | Mr. Alderson! | 奥德森先生 |
[19:18] | Mr. Alderson! | 奥德森先生 |
[19:22] | Stop! | 站住 |
[19:24] | Mr. Alderson, stop! | 奥德森先生 站住 |
[19:27] | St– | 站… |
[19:30] | Shit, I’m going through the lobby. | 该死 我要穿过大堂 |
[19:32] | Security will force me out. | 保安会把我赶出去 |
[19:34] | What should I do? What would you do? | 我该怎么办 你会怎么办 |
[19:36] | That’s right, you never answer me. | 是啊 你从不回答我 |
[19:38] | Is this why I created Mr. Robot? | 难道这就是我创造机器人先生的原因吗 |
[19:39] | To help me get out of situations like this? | 来帮我摆脱这样的困境 |
[19:42] | At least he interacts with me. | 至少他会和我说话 |
[19:43] | If Mr. Robot was here, what would he do? | 要是机器人先生在的话 他会怎么做 |
[19:45] | First thing he’d tell you | 首先他会叫你 |
[19:46] | is to stop talking to your imaginary friend. | 停止跟你的假想朋友说话 |
[19:48] | You’re not really him, though. | 你并不是他 |
[19:50] | Would you stop trying to be so technical about everything? | 能不能别对什么事都那么一是一二是二的 |
[19:52] | You know if he were here, | 你知道如果他在 |
[19:53] | he’d tell you exactly what he told you | 他会跟你说 当初他劝你 |
[19:55] | when he said to walk away from Vera. | 别去招惹维拉时说的话 |
[19:56] | This is a zero-sum game. Accept the truth. | 这是一场零和博弈 接受现实吧 |
[19:59] | That building is going to blow up, | 那栋楼是肯定要炸了 |
[20:00] | and there’s not a damn thing you can do to stop it. | 你根本无法阻止 |
[20:02] | I’ll find a way to destroy the HSMs. | 我要想办法销毁硬件安全组件 |
[20:04] | Once I do that, there’ll be no way | 这样一来 黑暗军团 |
[20:06] | for the Dark Army to run Stage 2. | 就无法进行第二阶段了 |
[20:07] | How are you gonna do that, huh? | 你要怎么做到 |
[20:08] | You’re about to be kicked out, Einstein. | 你就要被赶出去了 大天才 |
[20:10] | So the real question is, | 所以真正的问题是 |
[20:11] | can you get to the HSMs before they do? | 你能不能赶在他们之前 找到硬件安全组件 |
[20:14] | All I need to do is get to the ground floor. | 我只需要去一楼 |
[20:16] | Once I’m there, I’ll find a way to get back in. | 然后再想办法回来 |
[20:17] | With the security they have? | 就凭他们的安保力量 |
[20:19] | I’ll tailgate someone. | 我跟着谁进来 |
[20:21] | Hate to say it, kiddo, but you’d have better luck | 我也不想戳破 孩子 但你想跟着人 |
[20:22] | tailgating the parking lot at a Yo-Yo Ma concert. | 进入马友友演奏会的停车场都比这容易 |
[20:25] | They got all their peepers peeled for you. | 他们的眼睛都擦亮了在找你呢 |
[20:27] | – I know my way around. – Even if you do get up there, | -我熟悉路 -就算你真上去了 |
[20:29] | you got Bobbi and her Keystone Cops looking for you. | 波比和保安都在找你 |
[20:32] | You’ll never get away with that. | 你绝对别想逃过他们 |
[20:33] | And while you’re busy spinning your wheels, | 而你绞尽脑汁 |
[20:34] | trying to prove that piece of wisdom wrong, | 想证明我说错了时 |
[20:37] | the recovery building’s going to explode, | 恢复大楼将要爆炸 |
[20:39] | and the people inside right along with it. | 里面的人也会一起炸死 |
[20:41] | He’s right. I need to worry about | 他是对的 我该担心的是 |
[20:43] | the people in the building, not the HSMs. | 楼里的人 不是硬件安全组件 |
[20:47] | But there is no he. | 但是他不在 |
[20:48] | That was just my imagination. | 那是我的想象 |
[20:51] | We haven’t seen each other in months. | 我们几个月没相见了 |
[20:53] | We’ve been battling each other in our own voids. | 我们一直在各自的断片时期里抵抗彼此 |
[20:56] | But at least now I know my next move. | 但至少现在我知道下一步该怎么办了 |
[21:12] | Elliot Alderson, we’ve been instructed | 艾略特·奥德森 我们有指示 |
[21:13] | to escort you off the premises. | 护送你离开大楼 |
[21:15] | Show me what democracy looks like! | 告诉我民主是什么样 |
[21:17] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[21:19] | Show me what democracy looks like! | 告诉我民主是什么样 |
[21:20] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[21:22] | Show me what democracy looks like! | 告诉我民主是什么样 |
[21:24] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[21:26] | Show me what democracy looks like! | 告诉我民主是什么样 |
[21:27] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[21:32] | E Corp Recovery Center. How may I direct your call? | E公司恢复中心 请问为您接到哪里 |
[21:34] | Listen, there’s gonna be a buildup of hydrogen in the data center. | 听着 你们的数据中心将开始积攒氢气 |
[21:37] | Sir, I’m having trouble hearing you. | 先生 我听不清你的话 |
[21:39] | Would you like me to connect you– | 要我联络… |
[21:39] | You’ve gotta get everyone out of the building now. | 你得赶紧叫所有人撤离大楼 |
[21:41] | A spark will ignite the hydrogen | 将有电火花引燃氢气 |
[21:43] | and bring the whole place down. | 把整栋大楼烧成灰烬 |
[21:45] | Have someone look at the battery room for your UPS devices. | 叫人去电池室去看看你们的不间断电源 |
[21:48] | Sir, UPS? | UPS 快递吗 |
[21:49] | We use E Shipping for our freight services here. | 我们货运业务是由E速运承担的 |
[21:52] | Would you like me to transfer you to the warehouse? | 要我为你转接仓库吗 |
[21:53] | There’s a fucking bomb in your building. | 你们楼里有个炸弹 |
[21:55] | Clear everyone out now. | 马上撤出所有人 |
[21:57] | Hopefully that gives everyone enough time to get out. | 希望这样大家有足够时间逃出去了 |
[21:59] | – Now all I need to do is find a way to– – Elliot! | -现在我只需要想办法 -艾略特 |
[22:05] | You’ve gotta help me get back inside. | 你得想办法帮我再进去 |
[22:07] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[22:08] | There’s a code signing machine on 23. | 23层有台代码签名机 |
[22:10] | – We have to find a way to– – I’m working with the FBI. | -我们得想办法 -我在跟联调局合作 |
[22:18] | After Cisco, when the FBI questioned me, | 思科死后 联调局不仅仅是 |
[22:20] | they did more than that. | 审讯了我 |
[22:22] | They had everything laid out on this board: | 他们把一切都写在了一张板子上 |
[22:24] | Us, Angela, Trenton, Mobley, everyone. | 我们 安吉拉 特伦顿 莫布利 每个人 |
[22:28] | They had been following our every move for months. | 几个月来他们追踪了我们的一举一动 |
[22:30] | They knew everything. | 他们什么都知道 |
[22:31] | And Tyrell, they think he’s at the center of it all. | 提利尔 他们认为他是一切的核心 |
[22:34] | Wait–wait a minute. | 等等 |
[22:36] | Back up. | 倒回去 |
[22:39] | This–this has been going on since Cisco? | 思科死后就开始了吗 |
[22:45] | You’ve been working with them? The FBI? | 你一直在跟联调局合作 |
[22:51] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[22:53] | I made a deal for us. | 我为咱们谈好了一个交易 |
[22:55] | – All they want is Tyrell. – What? | -他们只想要提利尔 -什么 |
[22:57] | What deal? | 什么交易 |
[23:03] | Is that why you hacked me? | 所以你才黑我吗 |
[23:05] | For them? | 是为了他们 |
[23:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:17] | Are you wearing a fucking wire right now? | 你戴窃听器了吗 |
[23:19] | No. | 没有 |
[23:21] | No, they don’t even know that I’m here. | 不 他们都不知道我在这儿 |
[23:24] | Elliot, I’m telling you the truth. | 艾略特 我跟你说的是实话 |
[23:26] | The truth? | 实话 |
[23:30] | The truth? | 实话 |
[23:33] | You’ve been working with the FBI behind my back? | 你一直背着我跟联调局合作 |
[23:36] | You’ve been spying on me? | 你一直在监视我 |
[23:37] | Am I to blame for this? | 这怪我吗 |
[23:38] | Not telling her how much I miss Mr. Robot? | 怪我没告诉她我多么想念机器人先生 |
[23:41] | How a part of me may have let all of this happen? | 或许我有一部分私心 纵容了这一切的发生 |
[23:43] | The other night, | 那天晚上 |
[23:44] | I followed you like you asked me to. | 我按你说的跟踪了你 |
[23:47] | He snuck out of the apartment around 2:00 a.m., | 他大概凌晨2点溜出了公寓 |
[23:50] | and met up with Angela. | 然后跟安吉拉见了面 |
[23:53] | She knew it was him. | 她知道那是他 |
[23:56] | I think the two of them have been working with– | 我觉得跟他们合作的是 |
[23:58] | Tyrell. | 提利尔 |
[24:00] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[24:01] | My runtime error. | 我的运行时错误 |
[24:04] | I saw her… | 我看到她了 |
[24:07] | And him. | 还有他 |
[24:10] | I was standing in a room… | 我当时站在一个房间里 |
[24:13] | – and they were together. – Angela is the one behind this. | -他们在一起 -是安吉拉干的 |
[24:15] | – I gotta stop her. – Angela’s been betraying you? | -我得阻止她 -安吉拉背叛了你 |
[24:19] | So have you. | 你也是 |
[24:24] | You kept this from me. | 你对我隐瞒了这事 |
[24:29] | You’ve been trying to play me this whole fucking time? | 你这段时间一直在耍我 |
[24:34] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[24:35] | Show me what democracy looks like! | 告诉我民主是什么样 |
[24:37] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[24:39] | Show me what democracy looks like! | 告诉我民主是什么样 |
[24:40] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[24:49] | – Four, three, two, one… – We are live. | -四 三 二 一 -我们正在直播 |
[24:54] | Okay, we’ve live in five, | 好了 五秒后开始直播 |
[24:55] | four, three.. | 四 三 |
[24:58] | Thanks, Jack. I’m here outside E Corp headquarters, | 谢谢 杰克 我现在在E公司总部外 |
[25:00] | and while it’s typical to see daily protesters, | 虽然每日的抗议者已经见怪不怪 |
[25:03] | it’s unusual for the crowd to be this size and this vocal. | 但抗议者如此多 如此激动却很不寻常 |
[25:06] | An NYPD official told me | 一名纽约警局警官告诉我 |
[25:08] | they’re taking the situation very seriously, | 他们对现在的情况非常重视 |
[25:10] | and sending in additional units for crowd control. | 而且增派了警员来维持人群秩序 |
[25:13] | What’s less clear is why today. | 但不好说清的是 为什么偏偏是今天 |
[25:15] | With an all-time high unemployment rate of 26%, | 失业率达到史上最高的26% |
[25:19] | giving many citizens something to march about, | 很多公民都有了游行的理由 |
[25:21] | most of the protesters I spoke with | 我问过的大部分抗议者 |
[25:23] | did give me varying answers as to why they’re here. | 都就他们前来的缘由给出了不同答案 |
[25:26] | From forced currency changes | 从强制货币改变 |
[25:27] | to corporate greed and corruption, | 到企业贪婪和腐败 |
[25:30] | I even had one gentlemen tell me | 甚至还有位先生告诉我 |
[25:31] | he was here to protest this morning’s U.N. vote, | 他是来抗议今早的联合国投票的 |
[25:34] | that he felt it was somehow connected to E Corp. | 他认为这跟E公司有所关联 |
[25:38] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[25:40] | Show me what democracy looks like! | 告诉我民主是什么样 |
[25:42] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[25:44] | Show me what democracy looks like! | 告诉我民主是什么样 |
[25:45] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[25:47] | Show me what democracy looks like! | 告诉我民主是什么样 |
[25:49] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[25:51] | Show me what democracy looks like! | 告诉我民主是什么样 |
[25:53] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[25:55] | Show me what democracy looks like! | 告诉我民主是什么样 |
[25:56] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[25:59] | Settle down! | 冷静点 |
[26:00] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[26:02] | Everybody! | 各位 |
[26:04] | Settle down! | 冷静点 |
[26:06] | Everyone! | 各位 |
[26:08] | Settle down! | 冷静点 |
[26:11] | Everyone– | 各位 |
[26:42] | Scan your badge. | 扫你的胸卡 |
[26:44] | I said scan your badge now! | 我叫你扫你的胸卡 |
[26:57] | Tensions are running high, | 气氛十分紧张 |
[26:58] | as the United Nations vote approaches. | 联合国投票即将开始 |
[27:01] | While no one can predict whether today’s resolution will pass, | 没有人能预测今天的决议案是否能通过 |
[27:04] | all five permanent members, | 但是全部五个常任理事国 |
[27:05] | China, France, the Russian federation, | 中国 法国 俄联邦 |
[27:09] | the United Kingdom, and the United States | 英国和美国 |
[27:11] | must be in unanimous agreement for the measure to be adopted. | 必须是一致通过 这一措施才能被执行 |
[27:35] | Yeah! Got it, whoo! | 好啊 上 |
[27:41] | Please stay on your floor. | 请待在你所在的楼层 |
[27:43] | Lock all doors, and find your nearest safe zone. | 锁上门 找到离你最近的安全区 |
[27:46] | Stay away from elevators and stairwells until further notice. | 远离电梯和楼梯井 等待进一步通知 |
[27:54] | This is Angela. | 我是安吉拉 |
[27:55] | – Blankenship. – Mentor. | -布兰肯希普 -导师 |
[27:57] | Walk toward the elevator bank on your floor. | 去你楼层的电梯组 |
[28:00] | There’s a package waiting for you at the reception desk. | 接待处有个给你的包裹 |
[28:02] | Has your name it. | 上面有你的名字 |
[28:04] | There’s something going on. | 有情况 |
[28:05] | I don’t think I can leave my office. | 我觉得我没法出办公室 |
[28:07] | That’s our distraction. | 那是我们的声东击西 |
[28:09] | What do you mean your distraction? | 那是什么意思 |
[28:10] | Get moving. | 快行动 |
[28:12] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们时间不多 |
[28:15] | This is an emergency. | 现在是紧急状况 |
[28:17] | Please stay on your floor. | 请待在你所在的楼层 |
[28:19] | – What’s going on? – Ran into a bit of a snag. | -这是怎么回事 -出了点小问题 |
[28:22] | We’re gonna need you to go ahead | 我们需要你去 |
[28:23] | and have Elliot implement our contingency plan. | 让艾略特实施我们的应急计划 |
[28:25] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[28:27] | What contingency plan? | 什么应急计划 |
[28:29] | He needs to get to a computer called a, uh, HSM, | 他得去找一台电脑 硬件安全组件 |
[28:33] | make a backup of it. | 做个备份 |
[28:34] | Once we get that, we’ll be good to go. | 然后我们就可以行动了 |
[28:39] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go! | 走啊 我们走 |
[28:40] | I got the package. | 我拿到包裹了 |
[28:41] | Good. Take the package to Elliot. | 很好 拿去给艾略特 |
[28:43] | It contains all the hardware he’ll need. | 里面有全部他需要的硬件 |
[28:45] | He’ll pose as a member of the internal audit team | 他就装成底特律一支内部审计 |
[28:47] | based out of Detroit. | 团队的成员 |
[28:48] | Everything he needs to know is on a sheet of paper inside. | 他需要知道的一切都在里面的那张纸上 |
[28:56] | He’ll get it done. | 他会搞定的 |
[28:58] | Call me when it’s finished. | 完成了打给我 |
[29:05] | Attention, all E Corp employees, | 请注意 所有E公司雇员 |
[29:07] | this is an emergency. | 现在是紧急状况 |
[29:09] | Please stay on your floor. | 请待在你所在的楼层 |
[29:12] | Lock all doors, and find your nearest safe zone. | 锁上门 找到离你最近的安全区 |
[29:15] | Stay away from elevators and stairwells | 远离电梯和楼梯井 |
[29:53] | Ma’am, what are you doing here? | 女士 你在这里做什么呢 |
[29:55] | It’s not safe for you to be on elevators. | 现在乘坐电梯不安全 |
[29:56] | I was, um– | 我… |
[29:58] | I’m trying to get to my office on 23. | 我想去我23层的办公室 |
[30:00] | There’s a secure room and a safe zone on 23 with no windows. | 23层有个安全屋和安全区 没有窗户 |
[30:03] | I’ll take you there. | 我带你去 |
[30:09] | As no permanent members of the council voted against it. | 由于没有常任理事国投票反对 |
[30:09] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[30:12] | The draft resolution contained in document | S/2015/511决议 |
[30:15] | S/2015/511 hereby passes, | 就此通过 |
[30:19] | allowing annexation of the Congo by China. | 中国可以吞并刚果 |
[30:22] | I will now open the floor to members that wish to extend– | 现在请成员… |
[30:29] | This is Murphy. I’m on elevator 4. | 我是墨菲 我在4号电梯 |
[30:31] | We just lost power. | 我们刚断了电 |
[30:32] | I’m stuck between floors 26 and 25. | 我困在了26到25楼间 |
[30:40] | Don’t worry, they’ll sort it out. | 别担心 他们会搞定的 |
[30:41] | We’ll be fine. What’s in the package? | 我们不会有事的 包里是什么 |
[30:44] | Hopefully it’s something we can eat. | 希望是能吃的 |
[30:46] | We may be here a while. | 我们可能要待一阵了 |
[30:49] | Hard drives. | 硬盘 |
[30:51] | Probably not the healthiest choice. | 吃这个大概不太健康 |
[30:57] | Here, let me help you with that. | 来 我帮你捡 |
[30:58] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:01] | What the heck is this? | 这是什么 |
[31:03] | It belongs to my direct report. | 是我下属的 |
[31:05] | He, uh–he ran out of a meeting | 他从一场会议上跑了出去 |
[31:07] | and left his badge in a conference room. | 把胸卡落在了会议室里 |
[31:08] | I’m bringing it back to him. | 我要送去给他 |
[31:10] | Interesting that your direct report | 有意思啊 你的下属 |
[31:12] | has special access and you don’t. | 有你没有的特别权限 |
[31:20] | You’re gonna have to come with me. | 你得跟我来 |
[31:30] | Attention, all E Corp employees, | 请注意 所有E公司雇员 |
[31:32] | this is an emergency. | 现在是紧急状况 |
[31:34] | Please stay on your floor. | 请待在你所在的楼层 |
[31:37] | Lock all doors, and find your nearest safe zone. | 锁上门 找到离你最近的安全区 |
[31:40] | Stay away from elevators and stairwells until further notice. | 远离电梯和楼梯井 等待进一步通知 |
[31:46] | I really should, uh, head back to my office. | 我真的该回办公室了 |
[31:48] | It’s actually just right back there. | 就在这边 |
[31:50] | No, no, no, no, no, we’re gonna straighten this out. | 不不 我们得去搞个明白 |
[31:52] | – Hey! Over here! – Douchebag! | -这边 -混蛋 |
[32:09] | – Hey, over here! – Go, go, go! | -这边 -上上上 |
[32:20] | Attention, all E Corp employees, | 请注意 所有E公司雇员 |
[32:23] | this is an emergency. | 现在是紧急状况 |
[32:25] | Please stay on your floor. | 请待在你所在的楼层 |
[32:28] | Lock all doors, and find your nearest safe zone. | 锁上门 找到离你最近的安全区 |
[32:31] | Stay away from elevators and stairwells until further notice. | 远离电梯和楼梯井 等待进一步通知 |
[32:36] | This is the police! | 我们是警方 |
[32:38] | Do not attempt to cross the line. | 请不要越线 |
[32:44] | This is the police. | 我们是警方 |
[32:46] | Do not attempt to cross the line. | 请不要越线 |
[33:47] | Where’s the USB key? | USB密钥呢 |
[34:13] | Attention, all E Corp employees… | 请注意 所有E公司雇员 |
[34:30] | Oh, fuck… Come on, come on, | 该死 快点啊 |
[34:32] | there’s gotta be one around here somewhere. | 这附近肯定有一个的 |
[35:13] | Fuck, you scared the shit out of me. | 该死 你吓死我了 |
[35:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:18] | Have you seen what they’re doing out there? | 你看到他们在外面做什么了吗 |
[35:20] | – It’s insane. – Yeah, I know. | -简直疯了 -是啊 |
[35:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:26] | Yeah, I am now. | 我现在没事了 |
[35:30] | Wait… | 等等 |
[35:34] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[35:39] | I’m a part of the internal audit team, | 我是一个内部审计团队的一员 |
[35:42] | out of Detroit. | 底特律来的 |
[35:45] | Was in the middle of an unannounced | 本来正在进行秘密 |
[35:46] | physical security audit | 人身安全审计 |
[35:48] | of the code signing operation. | 是针对代码签名行动的 |
[35:57] | You fucking bitch! | 你个死贱人 |
[35:59] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:24] | Attention, all E Corp employees, | 请注意 所有E公司雇员 |
[38:27] | this is an emergency. | 现在是紧急状况 |
[39:16] | Attention, all E Corp employees, | 请注意 所有E公司雇员 |
[39:19] | this is an emergency. | 现在是紧急状况 |
[39:21] | Please stay on your floor. | 请待在你所在的楼层 |
[39:24] | Lock all doors, and find your nearest safe zone. | 锁上门 找到离你最近的安全区 |
[39:27] | Stay away from elevators and stairwells | 远离电梯和楼梯井 |
[39:29] | until further notice. | 等待进一步通知 |
[40:14] | This great country didn’t start out with 50 states, | 这个国家最初就不是50个州 |
[40:16] | so why stop at 50 states? | 所以何必止步于此 |
[40:17] | And, let me add, that this is why we need a man | 我还要说 这正是为什么我们需要 |
[40:20] | with a business acumen like Donald Trump as President. | 唐纳德·特朗普这种有商业头脑的人做总统 |
[40:23] | If China makes another move like they did today, | 如果中国再敢做出今天这样的事 |
[40:25] | our standing as a world superpower | 我们作为世界超级大国的地位 |
[40:28] | will be put into question. | 将被动摇 |
[40:29] | Mr. Trump has the drive, the ambition to help us… | 特朗普先生有动力 有野心帮助我们 |
[40:32] | – Marlinspike. – Moxie. | -马林斯佩克 -莫克西 |
[40:34] | It’s done, but we got a problem. | 做好了 但我们有个问题 |
[40:36] | I was made. | 我被看到了 |
[40:37] | There was a woman in the CSAT room. | 有个女人进了机房 |
[40:39] | She saw me. | 她看到我了 |
[40:40] | Wait, why were you in that room instead of Elliot? | 等等 为什么去的是你 不是艾略特 |
[40:43] | I couldn’t find him. | 我找不到他 |
[40:45] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[40:46] | Your distraction is fucking overkill. | 你的声东击西太过头了 |
[40:48] | I couldn’t find him in the middle of a goddamn riot. | 我在这么一场暴动里根本找不到他 |
[40:52] | – Your men came after me. – Well, they’re not all ours. | -你的人还想对我动手 -他们也不都是我们的 |
[40:55] | Just ’cause we lit the fuse | 我们点了导火索 |
[40:56] | doesn’t mean we control the explosion. | 不代表我们能控制爆炸 |
[40:59] | You weren’t supposed to be on that floor anyway. | 你本来就不该在那层楼上的 |
[41:01] | You said you wanted it done immediately, so I got it done. | 你要我赶紧做完 我就做完了 |
[41:08] | This woman who saw you, | 这个看到了你的女人 |
[41:10] | did you get her name? | 你知道她名字吗 |
[41:14] | Lydia Riley. | 莉迪亚·莱利 |
[41:18] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会解决的 |
[41:20] | So, you were able to follow everything | 那么你遵从了那张纸上的 |
[41:23] | on that sheet of paper, huh? | 全部指示吗 |
[41:27] | Angela, if you didn’t do everything on that list– | 安吉拉 如果没做好那张单子上的全部事 |
[41:29] | Yes, yeah, I got it done. | 嗯 我做好了 |
[41:31] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[41:33] | There’s a delivery man waiting for you | 你那层的接待处有个 |
[41:34] | at Reception on your floor. | 送货人在等你 |
[41:35] | Give him the package with everything in it. | 把东西都放进包里给他 |
[41:38] | Irving? | 欧文 |
[41:40] | Are you still gonna evacuate the Recovery Center? | 你们还会疏散恢复中心吗 |
[41:44] | That’s been done already. | 那已经办妥了 |
[41:46] | – So this is really happening? – We need you to stay strong. | -这事真要成了 -你得保持坚强 |
[41:50] | It’s like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[41:52] | she can make all of this better. | 她可以让这一切都好起来 |
[41:54] | This is a step toward that. | 这是向那迈进的一步 |
[41:57] | Remember the cause. | 记住我们的大业 |
[42:52] | Attention, all E Corp employees, | 请注意 所有E公司雇员 |
[42:55] | this is an emergency. | 现在是紧急状况 |
[42:57] | Please stay on your floor. | 请待在你所在的楼层 |
[43:00] | Lock all doors, and find your nearest safe zone. | 锁上门 找到离你最近的安全区 |
[43:03] | Stay away from elevators and stairwells | 远离电梯和楼梯井 |
[43:05] | until further notice. | 等待进一步通知 |
[43:52] | Attention, all E Corp employees, | 请注意 所有E公司雇员 |
[43:54] | this is an emergency. | 现在是紧急状况 |
[43:56] | Please stay on your floor. | 请待在你所在的楼层 |
[44:22] | Angela… | 安吉拉 |
[44:26] | Is there something you wanna tell me? | 你有没有什么事要告诉我的 |