时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Stay right there! – Don’t you fucking move! | -别动 -不许动 |
[00:04] | Why’d he surrender? | 他怎么投降了 |
[00:05] | – Who is your leader? – Fsociety. | -你的头领是谁 -去社会 |
[00:07] | A honeypot, for what? | 蜜罐 干吗用的 |
[00:08] | A specific server involved in the last fsociety attack, | 上次去社会攻击的一个服务器 |
[00:11] | CS30 CS30. | |
[00:12] | You should know that nothing’s gonna come from this. | 你该知道这么做不会有任何结果 |
[00:15] | It’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到了你 |
[00:17] | Are you sure he’s good to go? | 你确定他可以吗 |
[00:19] | When we spoke earlier, | 我们之前说话时 |
[00:20] | he was looking at me like we’d never met. | 他看我的眼神像是我们就没见过 |
[00:22] | Make sure this doesn’t happen again. | 不要再闹出这种事了 |
[00:24] | Fucking weirdo. | 死怪胎 |
[00:25] | I texted you the address. | 我短信发给你地址了 |
[00:26] | – Is that where Tyrell is? – Yes. | -提利尔的地址 -对 |
[00:28] | We gotta act before Wellick disappears for another five months. | 得赶紧行动 不然威利克又要再消失五个月 |
[00:30] | You said you’d bring my family to me. | 你说你会带我的家人来见我 |
[00:36] | it’s not gonna work out the way we discussed it. | 不能像我们说好的那样进行了 |
[00:39] | Angela, whatever White Rose told you is a lie. | 安吉拉 白玫瑰和你说的一切都是谎言 |
[00:41] | These consequences were necessary– | 这些后果都是必要的… |
[00:43] | – People are going to die! – No, they’re going to be fine! | -会死人的 -不 他们会没事的 |
[00:46] | Listen to me. You have to stop the attack. | 听我说 你们得阻止袭击 |
[00:49] | There’s one last thing I need in order to execute. | 要执行 我还需要一样东西 |
[00:52] | The full force of the Dark Army. | 黑暗军团的全力支持 |
[00:54] | A reported 71 buildings owned by E Corp exploded or caught fire. | 据报有71栋E公司大楼发生了爆炸或起火 |
[00:59] | when you see WhiteRose, | 等你看见白玫瑰 |
[01:00] | make sure you say I did you good. | 一定告诉他我有罩你 |
[01:02] | We’re gonna stay with my buddy in Arizona. | 我们要去亚利桑那州的朋友那儿待着 |
[01:03] | If what I discovered is real, do you know what that means? | 如果我发现的是真的 你知道意味着什么吗 |
[01:06] | We can potentially undo this whole thing. | 我们或许可以撤销一切 |
[01:08] | Excuse me, do you have the time? | 打扰 几点了 |
[01:12] | Reports are still coming in from across the country… | 我们陆续收到了来自全国的报告 |
[01:15] | But based on the number of targets, | 不过根据遇袭目标的数量 |
[01:17] | we are now in the midst of | 我们正在经历 |
[01:19] | the worst attack on U.S. Soil | 我国有史以来发生在美国本土的 |
[01:22] | in the history of our nation. | 最严重的恐袭 |
[01:24] | In a series of seemingly orchestrated strikes across the country, | 在一系列遍布全国 看来是有组织的袭击中 |
[01:28] | a reported 71 buildings owned by E Corp | 据报有71栋E公司大楼 |
[01:32] | exploded or caught fire. | 发生了爆炸或起火 |
[01:34] | There has been no official confirmation, | 对于爆炸和起火的原因 |
[01:36] | or even speculation, | 尚无官方确证说法 |
[01:38] | as to what caused the explosions and fires to occur. | 甚至没有任何猜测 |
[01:41] | Officials with knowledge of the attacks | 了解袭击情况的官员称 |
[01:43] | have stated that the death toll… | 死亡人数… |
[01:45] | I know it may seem petty in light of today, but… | 我知道今天说这个有点不合时宜 不过 |
[01:50] | I just can’t stop thinking about it. | 我就是忍不住想这个 |
[01:52] | Keep turning it over in my mind. | 在我脑子里翻来覆去 |
[01:56] | “Frasier.” | 《欢乐一家亲》 |
[01:58] | Now, my homie said it’s iconic and shit. | 我哥们说这片子当年老出名了 |
[02:01] | Even won a record 37 Primetime Emmys, or whatever. | 拿了破纪录的37座艾美奖什么的 |
[02:05] | So I started watching. | 所以我就看了 |
[02:07] | And I’m cool with suspending my disbelief a little, | 我不介意暂时收起我的质疑 |
[02:11] | but this? | 但是这个 |
[02:12] | Am I really supposed to believe | 难道我真的要相信 |
[02:15] | a baldin’ white dude from Seattle | 一个西雅图来的老白秃 |
[02:17] | gets to smash that much? | 能睡那么多女人 |
[02:21] | And it’s not like he was slaying hood rats, neither. | 而且还不是泡些廉价的女人 |
[02:24] | This nigga get more butt than ash trays. | 这哥们泡过的女人 比烟灰缸里的烟头还多 |
[02:26] | Turned me off from the fucking situation comedies altogether. | 让我对整个情景喜剧都失去了兴趣 |
[02:31] | Had to cleanse the palate. | 必须把那些烂玩意忘掉 |
[02:33] | And I know it only got one Emmy nomination, | 而且虽说它只得了一个艾美奖提名 |
[02:35] | but I’ll tell you, | 但是我告诉你 |
[02:37] | you wanna see a believable protagonist | 你想看一个像样的男主角 |
[02:40] | doing extraordinary shit? | 拽得飞起 |
[02:42] | Don’t sleep on “Knight Rider,” yo. | 那看《霹雳游侠》时可别打瞌睡 |
[02:45] | As of now, no one has claimed responsibility | 目前 尚无任何个人或组织宣称 |
[02:48] | for this nightmarish attack. | 对这些重大袭击负责 |
[02:51] | You don’t have to kill us. | 你不用非得杀了我们 |
[02:52] | You know, we can–we-we can work with you. | 我们可以和你合作的 |
[02:55] | Haven’t–haven’t enough people died already today? | 今天死的人难道还不够多吗 |
[02:58] | My man. My man… | 哥们啊 |
[03:01] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[03:03] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[03:06] | If I was here to take you out, | 我要是来杀你们的 |
[03:09] | would’ve done it already. | 我早就下手了 |
[03:11] | Your roomie here serves as a prime example to that. | 你这位室友就是个很好的证明嘛 |
[03:17] | Then what is it? Why are you here? | 那你有什么目的 你来想干什么 |
[03:19] | Just to babysit, | 就是照看你们 |
[03:20] | to keep you guys safe and sound. | 确保你们好好的 |
[03:22] | The strength of our nation will be tested in the coming days | 接下来的几天 我国将面临重大考验 |
[03:26] | as we learn more, as we find those responsible.. | 我们将继续报道 并追踪恐袭负责人… |
[03:29] | You know, it’s kinda sad, actually, | 说起来还挺悲哀的 |
[03:31] | the general lack of respect afforded to “Knight Rider.” | 大家对《霹雳游侠》都不怎么看好 |
[03:35] | They throw fucking gold statues at the Crane brothers, | 他们给了科恩兄弟那么多奖杯 |
[03:38] | but Michael Knight and KITT, | 可是迈克尔·奈特和基特 |
[03:41] | their relationship predicted | 他们的关系早就影射了 |
[03:43] | the current societal dependence on technology, | 当今社会对科技的依赖 |
[03:45] | and that was 30 years ago. | 那可是30年前 |
[03:48] | Plus, anytime Mike spits game on a chick, | 而且 每次麦克撩妹子 |
[03:52] | I swear, I believe every goddamn word. | 我发誓 他说的每个字我都信 |
[04:12] | If nothing else, | 不说别的 |
[04:13] | “Knight Rider” should’ve won a fucking statue | 就《霹雳游侠》那牛逼的片头曲 |
[04:15] | for his dope ass theme song. | 也该拿座奖杯 |
[04:17] | I mean, the shit just stays with you. | 那调调真是洗脑 |
[04:23] | Stuck in my head right now, in fact. | 现在正在我脑子里回响呢 |
[05:29] | A National Terrorism Advisory System | 全国恐怖主义警报系统 |
[05:30] | has issued an imminent alert bulletin, | 发布了一条紧急公告 |
[05:32] | after a reported 71 E Corp buildings | 以因应针对E公司 |
[05:35] | were targeted in a coordinated attack | 71栋大楼的前所未有的 |
[05:37] | unlike any the world has seen. | 有组织恐怖袭击 |
[05:39] | At this time, many looming questions remain: | 此时公众有许多急迫的问题 |
[05:42] | the cause of the explosions | 造成如此重大损失的 |
[05:44] | that brought so much destruction, | 连环爆炸的原因究竟是什么 |
[05:45] | or worse, if any additional attacks are to follow. | 甚至 还有没有更严重的后续袭击 |
[05:49] | Unfortunately, what we do know is that… | 不幸的是 就我们目前掌握的信息 |
[06:01] | Elliot, it’s okay. | 艾略特 没事的 |
[06:02] | – Just calm down and keep breathing. – Okay. | -冷静下来 把气喘匀 -好 |
[06:04] | And you can tell me what it is that you think you did, okay? | 你觉得你做了什么都可以告诉我 好吗 |
[06:07] | Just breathe, | 深呼吸 |
[06:09] | and whenever you’re ready, we can talk. | 等你准备好了 我们再谈 |
[06:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:22] | I, um… | 我 |
[06:25] | I think we– | 我认为我们 |
[06:26] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 我 抱歉 |
[06:29] | I don’t know if I can say it. | 我不知道能不能说 |
[06:32] | I don’t know if I can say it, | 我不知道能不能说 |
[06:33] | what–I’m sorry, Krista. | 很抱歉 克丽丝塔 |
[06:38] | What–what he… | 他 |
[06:41] | Or I… | 或者我 |
[06:44] | What–what– | 我 |
[06:47] | what we both may have done, | 我们可能一起做的事 |
[06:48] | I don’t know if I can say it. | 我不知道能不能说 |
[06:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:52] | I’m sorry, I don’t know if I can say it. | 抱歉 我不知道能不能说 |
[06:54] | I don’t know if I can say it. | 我不知道能不能说 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:02] | I don’t know if I can say it. | 我不知道能不能说 |
[07:13] | Nice to see you again, beautiful. | 又见面了 美人儿 |
[07:17] | Hello, Mr. Robot. | 你好 机器人先生 |
[07:21] | Of course he comes running to you after today. | 今天出了这样的事他当然会来找你 |
[07:24] | So predictable. | 太好猜了 |
[07:26] | Elliot said he wanted to speak to me, but… | 艾略特说他想和我谈谈 可是 |
[07:29] | conscious or not, | 不管是不是有意的 |
[07:30] | I suspect that he thought it was more important | 我猜他认为我更应该 |
[07:32] | that I speak to you. | 和你谈谈 |
[07:33] | Why do we have to keep going through a middleman? | 我们为什么非得通过中间人传话 |
[07:35] | Why can’t he just speak to me himself? | 他为什么不能直接和我谈 |
[07:37] | I’m not sure he wants to, | 我不知道他是不是想 |
[07:38] | but I wanna help you figure out why. | 但我想帮助你搞清原因 |
[07:41] | Elliot told me he’s worried | 艾略特告诉我他担心 |
[07:42] | that you may have done something harmful. | 你可能做了什么有害的事 |
[07:44] | Do you know what he might be referencing? | 你知道他指的是什么吗 |
[07:47] | Everything that happened today | 今天所发生的一切 |
[07:49] | is because he was ignoring our responsibilities. | 都是因为他无视了我们的责任 |
[07:53] | What happened exactly? | 具体发生什么了 |
[07:58] | The point is… | 重点是… |
[08:01] | It’s not me he has to worry about. | 他该担心的人不是我 |
[08:04] | It’s the others, the real string pullers. | 而是其他人 那些操纵者 |
[08:07] | Who would that be? | 具体指谁 |
[08:09] | You wanna know what’s really going on? | 你想知道到底发生了什么吗 |
[08:11] | Look around, sweetheart. | 看看你周围 甜心 |
[08:13] | I’m not the only one under their thumb. | 我不是唯一一个受他们摆布的人 |
[08:15] | They’re manipulating everything, always, | 他们在操纵一切 一直如此 |
[08:18] | just to line their own pockets, to have total control. | 就为了中饱私囊 为了掌控一切 |
[08:22] | But that’s the conspiracy, man. | 但这是阴谋论了 |
[08:25] | So you and Elliot– | 所以说你和艾略特… |
[08:27] | you want to challenge these manipulators? | 你们想挑战这些操纵者吗 |
[08:31] | Me and Elliot wanted to take the control away, | 我和艾略特本想夺走他们的控制权 |
[08:33] | give it back to the ones who were getting shit on. | 还给那些受压迫的人 |
[08:36] | We got halfway there, | 我们都已经成功一半了 |
[08:37] | until someone swiped my ideas and warped them | 然后有人偷走了我的点子 扭曲了它们 |
[08:39] | to suit whatever bullshit agenda served their self-interest. | 用它们为自己的利益服务 |
[08:42] | That’s what Five/Nine was about, | 那原本才是59袭击的目的 |
[08:44] | our revolution. | 我们的革命 |
[08:47] | So you are a supporter of Five/Nine? | 所以说你是59袭击的拥趸吗 |
[08:50] | Supporter? | 拥趸 |
[08:52] | I was no supporter. | 我才不是什么拥趸 |
[08:54] | I was the architect! | 我是事件的策划者 |
[08:57] | How about telling me why you think | 你不如和我说说 你觉得 |
[08:59] | Elliot might be upset with you? | 艾略特为什么生你的气了 |
[09:01] | I don’t have time for this shit. | 我没时间搞这个 |
[09:04] | I gotta find the pricks who screwed me. | 我得找到那些耍了我的混蛋 |
[09:06] | Turn on the news, lady. | 看看新闻 女士 |
[09:08] | All these buildings fucking blowing up. | 那些被炸的大楼 |
[09:09] | I think they’re trying to pin that shit on me. | 我觉得他们想要把这事推到我头上 |
[09:11] | I know it. It ain’t happening. | 我心里清楚 他们别想得逞 |
[09:13] | So, the attacks today were a part of the revolution you created? | 今天的袭击本是你发起的革命的一部分吗 |
[09:17] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[09:23] | We were only supposed to take out one location, | 我们本来只应该炸掉一个地方 |
[09:26] | once all the paper records were centralized. | 就是所有纸质记录的集中地 |
[09:29] | That was it. | 仅此而已 |
[09:32] | Yeah, I’ve gotta be honest with you, Mr. Robot, | 好吧 我必须和你说实话 机器人先生 |
[09:33] | this sounds like delusions of grandeur. | 这听起来就是个妄想 |
[09:37] | How else do you explain what the authorities are saying? | 你对当局的说法还有什么解释 |
[09:40] | They claim to have the man responsible. | 他们声称抓到罪魁祸首了 |
[09:44] | Wellick? | 威利克 |
[09:46] | No, he was working for me, | 不 他是为我工作的 |
[09:49] | but you and the rest of the world are never gonna know that, | 但你和世界上其他任何人都不会知道这一点 |
[09:52] | because you keep happily lapping up | 因为你们一直欣然接受 |
[09:53] | those sugar-coated pearls of semen | 他们往你们喉咙里灌下的那些 |
[09:55] | they keep pouring down your throats. | 包着糖衣的爆精珍珠 |
[09:57] | You’re buying the narrative that they’ve been pushing for months. | 你们接受了他们宣传了几个月的说辞 |
[10:00] | Pigs at a trough! | 就像在饲料槽里吃食的猪 |
[10:07] | You still don’t believe me. | 你还是不相信我 |
[10:12] | You’re indulging me right now, | 你现在是在迁就我 |
[10:13] | like I’m one of your nutso patients. | 把我当成你的疯子病人 |
[10:27] | Do the math. | 好好想想 |
[10:30] | Elliot worked at Allsafe, | 艾略特曾在众安工作 |
[10:32] | ground zero for Five/Nine. | 59袭击就是在那儿爆发的 |
[10:35] | He was also arrested for hacking. | 他也因黑客行为被捕过 |
[10:37] | He even hacked you, didn’t he? | 他连你都黑过 对吧 |
[10:40] | And he’s completely out of his mind. | 他彻底疯了 |
[10:43] | You add all that up… | 把这些事串在一起 |
[10:48] | You still want to doubt me? | 你还怀疑我吗 |
[10:55] | Good people of Earth, | 全世界的各位 |
[10:57] | there is more up our sleeves. | 我们袖子里还藏着更多惊喜 |
[11:00] | 71 buildings is a parlor trick. | 71栋大楼只是小把戏 |
[11:03] | Our true act of sorcery | 我们真正的魔法 |
[11:05] | will astound within the next 24 hours. | 会在接下来24小时内震惊你们 |
[11:10] | To all fat cats, gluttons, and honchos, | 致全体富人 贪婪者和老板 |
[11:13] | as you lazily don | 当你们为这悲惨的一天 |
[11:15] | your ribbons of remembrance | 懒洋洋地戴上黑领结 |
[11:17] | for this tragic day, | 以示哀悼时 |
[11:19] | do not forget, the clock is ticking. | 别忘了 时间在流逝 |
[11:29] | I think the public may lose faith in the Bureau, | 要是让公众知道 你们联调局白白浪费了 |
[11:31] | once they learn that you squandered | 阻止另一场袭击的机会 |
[11:34] | the chance to prevent another attack. | 他们会对你们失去信心的 |
[11:36] | I’m not gonna be strong-armed, | 我不会受人胁迫 |
[11:37] | not by you, not after today. | 你别想 尤其是在今天的事后 |
[11:39] | Then I suggest you start taking my client’s words seriously. | 那我建议你开始认真考虑我当事人的话 |
[11:42] | This is unreal. | 真不可思议 |
[11:43] | The country’s under attack, and you’re protecting him? | 整个国家都在遭受攻击 而你却护着他 |
[11:46] | Wellick was targeted, | 威利克被他们选为目标 |
[11:47] | because of his access and credentials at E Corp. | 是因为他在E公司有权限 |
[11:52] | These terrorists threatened his wife and son | 这些恐怖分子威胁他的妻儿 |
[11:55] | if he didn’t comply. | 要挟他照做 |
[11:56] | For five straight months, | 我的当事人一连五个月 |
[11:57] | my client was held captive in a basement. | 都被拘禁在地下室里 |
[12:00] | You can’t expect us to buy this. | 别以为我们会相信这一套 |
[12:01] | We have confirmation. | 我们证实过了 |
[12:03] | Wellick gave an unauthorized order | 威利克未经授权就下令 |
[12:04] | to put server CS30 back on the network, | 让CS30服务器重新上线 |
[12:07] | the same night the hack was initiated, | 就在袭击开始的那晚上 |
[12:08] | all while being investigated for murder. | 他当时还在接受谋杀调查 |
[12:10] | Yeah, a charge for which he’s been cleared. | 对 他已经摆脱了这项指控 |
[12:12] | That doesn’t change the facts. | 那也改变不了事实 |
[12:13] | Wellick got passed over for CTO, | 选首席技术官时威利克落选 |
[12:15] | got fired, two days later, disappears, and now, | 他被解雇了 两天后失踪 现在 |
[12:18] | hours before the largest terror attack ever on U.S. soil, | 美国本土有史以来最严重的恐怖袭击发生前几小时 |
[12:21] | Wellick resurfaces, claiming he was kidnapped. | 威利克又出现了 声称自己被绑架了 |
[12:23] | So, what, are you charging my client | 怎么 你要指控我当事人 |
[12:26] | with coincidental resurfacing? | 巧合地重新出现吗 |
[12:28] | We don’t call that coincidence around here. | 我们这儿不叫巧合 |
[12:30] | – We call it bullshit. – Dom… | -我们叫扯淡 -多米 |
[12:31] | – We have motive. – With no hard evidence. | -我们有作案动机 -没有确凿证据 |
[12:35] | But here’s what you do have. | 但你们手上有这个 |
[12:38] | You have a guy that’ll point you | 你抓到了一个能帮你们 |
[12:40] | to the terrorists who held him hostage, | 指认绑架他的恐怖分子的人 |
[12:42] | the actual people behind the attacks, | 袭击的真正幕后黑手 |
[12:45] | the same ones planning more destruction. | 就是那些正在策划更多袭击的人 |
[12:49] | Mr. Wellick can ID them, | 威利克先生可以指认他们 |
[12:51] | and tell you their likely location, | 告诉你们他们可能在哪 |
[12:53] | in exchange for protection and immunity. | 交换条件是受保护和豁免权 |
[12:55] | – We’re not gonna cut a deal. – We’re gonna charge him | -我们不可能达成协议 -我们要起诉他 |
[12:57] | and just add obstruction of justice on top of it. | 还要加上妨碍司法 |
[12:59] | You saw the video. | 你们看见那段录像了 |
[13:01] | Time is not a luxury that you have, | 时间不站在你们这边 |
[13:04] | not with another attack on the horizon, so… | 下一次袭击即将到来 那么 |
[13:08] | do you really wanna sit here | 你们真想干坐在这儿 |
[13:09] | and continue to quibble about Mr. Wellick? | 继续争论威利克先生吗 |
[13:16] | Let’s just round them all up, | 把他们都抓起来 |
[13:17] | Darlene, Elliot, Angela Moss. | 达琳 艾略特 安吉拉·莫斯 |
[13:20] | Let’s just haul ’em all in here and go at ’em hard. | 把他们一网打尽带过来 严刑逼问 |
[13:22] | Wellick’s lawyer is right. | 威利克的律师说得对 |
[13:24] | Time is not our friend here. | 我们没时间了 |
[13:25] | And if Tyrell can get us two workable leads– | 要是提利尔能提供两条可行线索 |
[13:27] | We’re being played! | 我们被耍了 |
[13:28] | How do you not see this? | 你怎么就不明白 |
[13:30] | I still think the Dark Army’s involved, | 我仍觉得黑暗军团跟此事有关 |
[13:32] | and bringing in the others might expose that. | 把其他人抓来或许就能曝光这点 |
[13:34] | I have to brief Comey, | 我得向科米汇报 |
[13:35] | and he has to brief the President. | 他得向总统汇报 |
[13:37] | I won’t go to them with half-assed theories again, | 我不能再给他们看半吊子推论 |
[13:39] | not when this much is on the line. | 现在事关重大 |
[13:40] | Why do you keep ignoring our credible sources? | 可靠的线索你为什么一直视而不见 |
[13:42] | The most credible one being in that room. | 最可靠的线索就在那屋里 |
[13:45] | Tyrell Wellick’s name alone | 单单是提利尔·威利克的名字 |
[13:46] | is going to play better with them than the others. | 就比其他的更能让他们满意 |
[13:48] | Play better? | 让他们满意 |
[13:49] | Are you already wondering how this is gonna look? | 你已经在考虑外界怎么想了 |
[13:52] | You wanna cover this up to the FBI Director | 你想瞒过联调局局长 |
[13:54] | and the President of the United States? | 还有美国总统 |
[13:55] | Spare me the conspiracy theories. | 别跟我提阴谋论了 |
[13:57] | I need to bring them something concrete. | 我得给他们看确实的东西 |
[13:58] | And if Wellick’s lying? | 要是威利克撒谎呢 |
[13:59] | Then this deal is off, and we have our guy. | 那就取消协议 我们抓到人了 |
[14:01] | It’s a win-win for us, either way. | 不管怎样都是双赢 |
[14:03] | Why are you fighting with me on this? | 你为什么要跟我对着干 |
[14:04] | Because something’s not adding up. | 因为有什么不对劲 |
[14:09] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:14] | I don’t know if this is because you’re overworked or stressed out | 我不知道是你太累还是压力太大 |
[14:17] | or just under some delusion that you’re a fucking super-cop, | 还是你幻想自己是无所不能的警察 |
[14:20] | but it stops now. | 一切都到此为止了 |
[14:23] | You report to me. | 你向我汇报 |
[14:26] | Start remembering that. | 给我记好了 |
[14:30] | As to what caused the explosions and fires to– | 至于是什么引发了爆炸和火灾 |
[14:32] | …Tyrell Wellick and took him into custody… | 提利尔·威利克已被捕 |
[14:34] | …Warned of another attack | 警告未来24小时内 |
[14:36] | within the next 24 hours. | 将发生第二次袭击 |
[14:38] | …Of our company’s paper rec– | 我公司的纸质记录 |
[14:40] | Officials with knowledge of the attacks | 了解袭击情况的官员称 |
[14:42] | have stated that the death toll | 死亡人数 |
[14:44] | is expected to be well… | 可能高达… |
[14:45] | Right now, the estimate’s around 3,000. | 现在 估计约为三千 |
[14:50] | What estimate? | 估计什么 |
[14:52] | The dead. | 死亡人数 |
[14:55] | But it’s still climbing. | 但人数仍在增加 |
[15:00] | Okay, maybe you should just chill with the TV for a second. | 也许你应该关会儿电视 |
[15:05] | They’re gonna be okay, right? | 他们不会有事的 对吗 |
[15:08] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[15:11] | All those people who died. | 死去的那些人 |
[15:15] | Do you think that they’re gonna be okay? | 你觉得他们是不是会没事 |
[15:22] | I’m gonna go grab my shit and come back. | 我要去拿我的东西再回来 |
[15:26] | It won’t be long. | 不会很久的 |
[15:28] | Just don’t go anywhere, okay? | 哪都别去 好吗 |
[15:42] | Can we just take a break? I, um–I need a minute. | 能休息一下吗 我想歇歇 |
[15:45] | Unfortunately, that’s not possible. | 很抱歉 不行 |
[15:47] | As you know, this is time-sensitive. | 你也知道 这事很紧急 |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:55] | But after this, I get to see my family, yes? | 但结束之后 我就能见到家人 对吗 |
[15:59] | It’s very important that I see my wife and child. | 见到妻儿对我来说很重要 |
[16:03] | I’ll be sure to relay your request to my superior. | 我一定将你的请求报告给我的上级 |
[16:07] | For now, though, need your eyes on that book. | 但是现在 你得看这本册子 |
[16:20] | You shouldn’t have told anyone, Mom. | 你不该告诉任何人的 妈 |
[16:21] | I could get in trouble for telling you. | 我可能会因为告诉你而惹上麻烦 |
[16:25] | Well, you can’t be afraid to leave the house. | 你不能害怕出门 |
[16:26] | You still have two treatments left. | 你还要做两次治疗呢 |
[16:30] | Don’t listen to that video. It’s just a scare tactic. | 别听那个视频的 吓唬人的而已 |
[16:32] | We caught the guy. | 我们抓住那人了 |
[16:35] | Fine, fi–fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:37] | I’ll call Dr. Zeigler, and ask if it can wait. | 我会打给齐格勒医生 问问能不能延期 |
[16:43] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:47] | The operation took place at Red Wheelbarrow Barbecue, | 行动发生在红独轮手推车烧烤餐厅 |
[16:50] | it’s a popular fast food restaurant | 那是曼哈顿熨斗区 |
[16:52] | in Manhattan’s Flatiron District. | 一家很受欢迎的快餐店 |
[17:04] | Wellick ID’d the two suspects, | 威利克指认了那两名嫌犯 |
[17:06] | both corroborated by Sasan Nouri, | 两人都被去社会视频上传者 |
[17:08] | our fsociety video perp. | 萨桑·努里证实了 |
[17:13] | You call it in? | 你打电话报告了 |
[17:14] | We’re about to release a BOLO. | 我们马上发布全境通告 |
[17:19] | Nice work, Stanchek. | 干得不错 斯坦杰 |
[17:21] | I’ll see you down in the squad room. | 集合厅碰头 |
[17:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:26] | – And, uh, sir? – What? | -还有 长官 -什么事 |
[17:30] | It’s Wellick. | 是威利克 |
[17:31] | He keeps asking about his family. | 他总在询问他的家人 |
[17:34] | He wants to see ’em. | 他要见他们 |
[18:08] | It’s just us now. | 现在只有我们俩 |
[18:10] | We can speak freely. | 想说什么就说什么 |
[18:15] | You need to get anything off your chest? | 你有什么事想一吐为快吗 |
[18:24] | Well… | 好吧… |
[18:27] | there’s some information | 有件事 |
[18:29] | that’s about to be declassified for public release, | 很快就要公开了 |
[18:33] | and before you hear it from your lawyer | 但在你从你的律师 |
[18:35] | or somebody else, | 或别人口中听到前 |
[18:36] | I wanted to personally come here and deliver it to you. | 我想亲自过来告诉你 |
[18:41] | Rumor has it you’re asking about your family? | 据说你在打听你家人的事 |
[18:47] | Yes, I’ve been told that if I cooperate– | 是的 我得知 如果我配合 |
[18:48] | Your wife’s dead. | 你妻子死了 |
[18:51] | Almost two weeks now. | 大概要两周了 |
[18:55] | What? | 什么 |
[18:58] | No, you must be mistaken. | 不 你搞错了 |
[18:59] | Lovers’ quarrel with a dude she was banging. | 感情纠葛 是她在上的那男人干的 |
[19:03] | He shot her in the head at close range. | 他近距离打中了她的脑袋 |
[19:07] | It’s nasty stuff. | 很可怕 |
[19:10] | Lies. You’re lying. | 撒谎 你撒谎 |
[19:11] | Which means that your son | 所以 你儿子 |
[19:14] | is currently being raised at Peaceful Acres Foster Care. | 目前正在祥和牧场寄养院寄养 |
[19:18] | Now, last I checked, it was only a one in five abuse rate. | 据我所知 虐待率只有五分之一 |
[19:22] | Decent odds. | 所以机会还不差 |
[19:27] | No. | 不 |
[19:30] | No. | 不 |
[19:32] | This can’t be true. | 这不可能 |
[19:34] | I know you’re lying. | 我知道你在撒谎 |
[19:37] | I want to see my wife. I demand it. | 我要见我妻子 我要求见她 |
[19:40] | If you’re thinking about telling anyone here about me, | 如果你想把我的事告诉这里任何人 |
[19:44] | if you veer from the plan at all, | 如果你敢偏离计划 |
[19:48] | I promise, you won’t live to place a flower at your wife’s grave. | 我保证 你会活不到去给你妻子上坟献花 |
[19:53] | And your son– | 至于你儿子 |
[19:56] | I’ll make it my personal mission | 我会亲自确保 |
[19:58] | to ensure he becomes a statistic. | 他成为一个统计数据 |
[20:02] | Just another forgotten child, | 又一个被遗忘的孩子 |
[20:04] | lost to the system, forever. | 永远遗失在系统里 |
[21:57] | I know what this is. You sent that email to the FBI. | 我知道怎么回事了 你给联调局发电邮了 |
[22:00] | I knew the Dark Army would find out. | 我就知道黑暗军团会发现 |
[22:01] | I’m not stupid. I never sent the email. | 我又不蠢 我没发电邮 |
[22:03] | How do you explain this? Why are we here? | 那你怎么解释这个 我们为什么会在这儿 |
[22:09] | Kay, maybe he’s not gonna kill us, | 好吧 他或许不会杀我们 |
[22:10] | but someone sure is. | 但肯定会有人来杀我们 |
[22:11] | If anything does happen to us, | 如果我们真出事了 |
[22:12] | if I don’t make it back to my computer, | 如果我不能回到我的电脑前 |
[22:15] | I sent the email to go out automatically | 我设置好电邮自动发送到一个 |
[22:18] | to someone I trust. | 我信任的人那里了 |
[22:23] | I’m supposed to be on a J-Date with Juanita | 我这会儿本该跟犹约软件的胡安妮塔 |
[22:26] | at Ruby Tuesdays, as we speak. | 去红宝石周二餐厅约会的 |
[22:32] | She’s probably worried about me. | 她大概会担心我 |
[22:35] | Hey. Hey, maybe– maybe she’ll call the cops, | 或许她会报警 |
[22:37] | – report me missing. – Doubt it. | -上报我失踪了 -深表怀疑 |
[22:39] | Besides, what are you even doing on J-Date? | 再说 你用犹约软件干什么 |
[22:40] | You’re not even Jewish. | 你都不是犹太人 |
[22:42] | And doesn’t sound like she is, either. | 听上去她似乎也不是 |
[22:44] | I told you, my 23andMe said | 我说了 我测过基因 |
[22:45] | I’m 6% Ashkenazi, | 我有6%的德系犹太人血统 |
[22:47] | and for your information, | 另外 |
[22:48] | her full name is Juanita Rosenberg. | 她全名叫胡安妮塔·罗森堡 |
[22:49] | Look, do you think I wanna be stuck in the backseat | 听着 你觉得我想跟你一起被困在 |
[22:52] | of a psychopath’s Cadillac with you? | 一个疯子的卡迪拉克后座上吗 |
[22:56] | I should be at home with my family. | 我应该在家的 跟我的家人在一起 |
[22:58] | My brother is probably flipping out right now. | 我弟弟现在大概都吓坏了 |
[23:00] | You think your brother’s flipping out? | 你觉得你弟弟要吓坏了 |
[23:02] | That guy… | 那家伙 |
[23:04] | slit my friend’s throat, | 割了我朋友的喉咙 |
[23:06] | and now he’s digging what could be a mass grave over there. | 而现在 他可能在那边挖个大坟墓呢 |
[23:10] | Yeah. If your brother’s flipping out, | 如果你弟弟要吓坏了 |
[23:11] | I’m like a Sam Kinison stand-up bit, | 那我就像山姆·金尼逊的单口一样疯 |
[23:13] | okay, Shelley Duvall at the Overlook Hotel. | 或是像《闪灵》男主角一样疯 |
[23:15] | I’m at “Hot mic’d Christian Bale” | 像被意外录下发火的克里斯蒂安·贝尔 |
[23:16] | levels of intensity and hysteria, | 那样紧张和歇斯底里 |
[23:18] | so please, don’t talk to me about flipping out. | 所以 拜托 别跟我说什么吓坏了 |
[23:23] | Yes. Yes. | 太好了 |
[23:31] | What–hang on, what are you doing? | 等等 你干什么呢 |
[23:32] | – You gotta get us out of here. – I can’t– | -你得开车带我们走 -我不能 |
[23:34] | – I don’t know how to drive. – You have a genius level IQ, | -我不会开车 -你有天才的智商 |
[23:36] | and you can’t work an automatic transmission? | 自动变速不会开吗 |
[23:38] | I grew up in the city. I never had to learn. | 我在城里长大的 不需要学车 |
[23:40] | Oh, yeah, well, you do now, kay? | 是吗 你现在得学了 |
[23:42] | Get up there, put pedal to the metal. | 快过去 狠狠踩油门 |
[23:49] | Yeah, okay, okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:57] | Floor it. Floor it. | 踩到底 踩到底 |
[23:58] | – Okay. – Floor it! | -知道了 -踩到底 |
[24:02] | Floor it! | 踩到底 |
[24:05] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[24:20] | Easy! Easy! | 小心点 |
[24:26] | Damn. | 该死 |
[24:28] | That’s no way to treat a Caddie. | 哪能这么对待一辆卡迪拉克 |
[24:34] | I can’t just do nothing. | 我不能什么都不做 |
[24:36] | I almost went straight to the authorities. | 我差点直接去找当局了 |
[24:38] | Oh, well, let’s thank our lucky stars | 那幸好 |
[24:39] | you opted to call me first. | 你还是先打给了我 |
[24:41] | I told you what he said. How can I not report this? | 我把他的话告诉你了 我怎么能不去举报 |
[24:43] | As your counsel and your friend, | 作为你的律师和朋友 |
[24:46] | I should remind you, | 我要提醒你 |
[24:47] | you are bound by doctor-patient privilege, | 你受医患保密协议的束缚 |
[24:50] | so unless he’s stated intent to do something in the future, | 除非他表明今后要做点什么 |
[24:54] | you can’t turn him in. | 你不能举报他 |
[24:55] | Per HIPPA, | 按健康保险流通与责任法案 |
[24:56] | you’ll lose your license and practice. | 你会失去执照和诊所的 |
[24:59] | No, there’s something about this. I can feel it. | 不 这事是真的 我能感觉到 |
[25:05] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[25:10] | I actually think he might’ve been involved. | 我真的认为他跟此事有关 |
[25:13] | You know how many crazies are out there | 你知道现在有多少疯子 |
[25:14] | claiming responsibility for the attacks? | 称自己发动了袭击吗 |
[25:17] | The–the FBI and the police are inundated by phone calls | 联调局和警察都被你病人这样的人 |
[25:20] | from people just like your client. | 打来的电话淹没了 |
[25:27] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[25:55] | Any updates? | 有新进展吗 |
[25:57] | They think the total will be over 4,000. | 他们认为总伤亡人数可能会达到四千 |
[26:00] | But the number doesn’t really matter now… | 但是这数字现在没有关系了 |
[26:04] | Even if there’s more. | 就算还有更多 |
[26:06] | What do you mean “even if there’s more”? | 什么意思 “就算还有更多” |
[26:09] | No matter what happens now, | 不管现在发生什么 |
[26:11] | everything will be fine. | 都会没事的 |
[26:24] | Angela, if there are more attacks, | 安吉拉 如果还会有更多袭击 |
[26:26] | you have to tell me. | 你得告诉我 |
[26:29] | I don’t know anything about them. | 我什么都不知道 |
[26:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:43] | Here, let me show you. | 来 我给你看 |
[26:49] | Okay. Watch. | 好了 看着 |
[27:00] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[27:03] | They all came back. | 他们都复原了 |
[27:06] | They’re all fine. | 他们没事了 |
[27:13] | Here, I’ll show you again. | 来 我再给你看一遍 |
[27:28] | Told you. | 我说的吧 |
[27:30] | Everyone’s okay again. | 大家又都没事了 |
[27:34] | Everyone’s gonna be okay. | 大家都会没事的 |
[27:39] | Everyone’s gonna be okay. | 大家都会没事的 |
[28:07] | Our FBI reporters say that there was evidence found | 我们的联调局记者称 在红独轮手推车餐厅 |
[28:10] | at Red Wheelbarrow that… | 发现的证据表明… |
[28:12] | Tyrell Wellick had been hiding out | 提利尔·威利克一直以来 |
[28:13] | in the restaurant’s basement. | 藏在餐厅的地下室里 |
[28:16] | The FBI’s investigating the possibility | 联调局还在调查 |
[28:18] | that the same fsociety members behind Five/Nine… | 策划了59袭击的去社会成员 |
[28:21] | were operating out of the barbecue eatery. | 是否也在这家烧烤店里行动 |
[28:24] | Interestingly enough, the basement itself | 有趣的是 地下室 |
[28:26] | does not appear on any plans or blueprints | 并未出现在任何上报到市里的 |
[28:28] | reported with the city, so it is possible | 图纸或蓝图上 所以也可能 |
[28:31] | that Tyrell Wellick and fsociety were operating | 提利尔·威利克和去社会的行动 |
[28:33] | unbeknownst to the Red Wheelbarrow Barbecue. | 是并不为红独轮手推车餐厅所知的 |
[28:36] | While unsuspecting employees are not a risk to unwitting customers, | 未曾起疑的雇员虽然对毫不知情的顾客不构成威胁 |
[28:39] | justified the notorious hacker claim. | 但确认了这一恶名昭彰的黑客事件 |
[29:00] | Stage 2 was my operation. | 第二阶段是我的行动 |
[29:02] | You assholes went rogue– | 你们这群混蛋私自… |
[29:17] | As everyone in this room knows well, | 这房间里的每个人都知道 |
[29:20] | nothing creates profit quite like global conflict. | 没什么比全球冲突更能制造利润了 |
[29:24] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[29:26] | Ah, Phillip. | 菲利普 |
[29:29] | Always a pleasure, | 总是很荣幸 |
[29:31] | though I am surprised to see you | 但我没想到能见到你 |
[29:32] | with all you have on your plate. | 你现在应该事情很多 |
[29:34] | You know damn well I’m marooned here. | 你很清楚我现在孤立无援 |
[29:37] | Well, then a little bit of good news | 那么在这令人心力交瘁的一天 |
[29:38] | on an otherwise trying day. | 给你点好消息吧 |
[29:41] | My government did finally get around to signing that accord. | 我的政府终于抽时间签署了协议 |
[29:46] | Ecoin is poised to become the world standard. | 电子硬币将成为世界标准货币了 |
[29:49] | After your latest outburst, nothing could save my company. | 就凭你刚使的那一招 什么都救不了我的公司了 |
[29:53] | My actions were never meant to harm E Corp. | 我的行为绝不是想伤害E公司 |
[29:56] | On the contrary, | 恰恰相反 |
[29:58] | good old-fashioned American sympathy | 老式的美国同情 |
[30:00] | will go a long way in boosting an already surging Ecoin. | 将大大有助于地位本就在上升的电子硬币 |
[30:04] | E Corp is the very definition | E公司完全体现了 |
[30:07] | of too big to fail. | 大而不倒 |
[30:09] | Trust me, it will survive. | 相信我 它不会有事的 |
[30:18] | But I won’t. | 但我会有事 |
[30:24] | So… | 那么 |
[30:26] | is that–is that what all this has been then? | 就是为了这个吗 |
[30:31] | No. | 不 |
[30:33] | When–when you surprised me with Five/Nine, | 你的59袭击打了我个措手不及时 |
[30:34] | I understood your move. | 我理解你的意图 |
[30:36] | A false flag operation, a temporary global crisis | 一个幌子行动 暂时的全球危机 |
[30:40] | to help me pressure the administration | 帮助我给政府施压 |
[30:41] | into giving you your damn Congo. | 让他们答应把刚果给你 |
[30:44] | All went according to plan, | 一切都如计划的般实现了 |
[30:47] | which leaves me struggling | 因此我现在不懂 |
[30:50] | to find the upside to this. | 这有什么好处 |
[30:55] | Why come after me? | 为什么要找我麻烦 |
[31:01] | Think back on that fateful night. | 回想一下那个命定的夜晚 |
[31:08] | We sat, | 我们坐在一起 |
[31:10] | listening to a young woman playing a lyre. | 听着一位年轻女人演奏七弦竖琴 |
[31:14] | A lawsuit was brewing against my plant. | 一宗诉讼案正要向我的厂子发起 |
[31:17] | You told me you would… | 你对我说 你会 |
[31:19] | Handle that person | 像以往那样 |
[31:22] | as we usually do. | 处理好那人 |
[31:24] | And yet, | 但是 |
[31:27] | your pet project, Angela Moss, | 你的小项目 安吉拉·莫斯 |
[31:30] | was allowed to continue with her lawsuit… | 还是继续进行诉讼了 |
[31:35] | Which put my plans in jeopardy. | 这让我的厂子受到了威胁 |
[31:39] | Your job was simple: | 你的工作很简单 |
[31:41] | manipulate her, | 操纵她 |
[31:42] | control her. | 控制她 |
[31:47] | You couldn’t, | 你没做到 |
[31:49] | so I had to. | 所以我去做了 |
[31:52] | You little piece of shit. | 你个混蛋 |
[31:55] | Do not forget, | 别忘了 |
[31:56] | I installed you as CEO | 是我让你当上了执行总裁 |
[32:00] | only to protect my plant. | 目的就是保护我的厂 |
[32:04] | You were meant to do what your predecessor couldn’t, | 你本该做到你的前任没能做到的事 |
[32:08] | and look at what happened to him. | 看看他是什么下场 |
[32:13] | And now, you will follow every order that I give you, | 现在 你要遵守我下达的每一个指令 |
[32:16] | including hiring your own replacement. | 包括 雇佣你的继任者 |
[32:19] | – Fuck you. – In the interim, | -去你妈 -在此期间 |
[32:22] | uh, I trust that there will be no interference, | 我相信 我的厂子迁址到 |
[32:24] | with my plant being relocated to the Congo. | 刚果的事不会受到任何干扰 |
[32:27] | This–this is funny. | 太好笑了 |
[32:29] | That’s–that’s– that’s all this is. | 就是这样 |
[32:31] | This is–this is, uh– this is a joke | 这是个笑话 |
[32:34] | with a bad punchline. | 而且还不好笑 |
[32:36] | You will also be called upon | 你还要处理 |
[32:37] | to handle all logistical issues: | 一切后勤问题 |
[32:40] | proper access for my staff, shipment of all materials– | 为我的人提供权限 运输所有材料 |
[32:43] | No! You give me the real reason, motherfucker. | 不 告诉我真实原因 你这混蛋 |
[32:48] | Coming at me now. | 现在这样攻击我 |
[32:51] | What in God’s name do you hope to gain? | 你究竟想得到什么 |
[32:56] | The opportunity to teach a lesson. | 给你个教训 |
[33:00] | A lesson? You sadistic fuck. | 教训 你个虐待狂 |
[33:04] | You got your U.N. vote; you got your plant; | 你得到了你的联合国投票 你得到了你的厂子 |
[33:07] | you got everything you wanted! | 你得到了你想要的一切 |
[33:11] | No. You don’t get off that easy, | 不 你别想那么容易逃脱 |
[33:15] | not until you explain it to me. | 你得跟我解释清楚 |
[33:19] | You had to destroy so much. | 你非要摧毁那么多 |
[33:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:28] | Because, Phillip… | 因为 菲利普 |
[33:33] | I had to ask you twice. | 你还逼着我说了两遍 |
[33:55] | What if we’re being recruited? | 如果我们是要被招募了呢 |
[33:57] | Recruited into digging our own grave? | 招募来挖自己的坟墓吗 |
[34:01] | Look at the dimensions. | 看看这尺寸 |
[34:02] | This hole’s only big enough for your friend. | 这个坑只能埋下你的朋友 |
[34:05] | What if we’re being recruited into the Dark Army? | 如果我们是要被招募进黑暗军团呢 |
[34:09] | They could’ve-they could’ve just asked. | 那他们直说不就好了 |
[34:13] | They’re probably planning a follow-up attack, | 他们可能在策划后续进攻 |
[34:14] | and they need to use us for our skills. | 他们需要我们的技术 |
[34:17] | You know I can hear you, right? | 你们知道我听得到你们吧 |
[34:21] | Even from way back here. | 就算是在这儿 |
[34:24] | Every word. | 每个字都清清楚楚 |
[34:27] | Come on, man. | 拜托了 |
[34:29] | At least tell us what the Dark Army wants from us. | 至少告诉我们黑暗军团想要我们做什么 |
[34:36] | Tell us what’s going on, or we stop digging! | 告诉我们究竟怎么回事 否则我们就不挖了 |
[34:39] | We’re serious. | 我们是认真的 |
[34:43] | I kinda like you two. | 我还挺喜欢你俩的 |
[34:46] | You guys are funny, in a George-Elaine kinda way. | 你俩挺逗 就像《宋飞传》里的乔治和伊莲 |
[34:49] | Still wouldn’t try me, though. | 但还是别逼我 |
[34:51] | I got a job to do, and… | 我有工作要做 |
[34:53] | you don’t wanna know where this knife been. | 你不会想知道这刀都做过什么 |
[34:56] | You feel me? | 明白吗 |
[35:25] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[35:27] | Hurry up. I’m running out of time here. | 快点 我要没时间了 |
[35:46] | See that up there? | 看到那上面了吗 |
[35:53] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:54] | You know why those people are enjoying themselves so much, | 你看那些人 他们怎么能那么开心自在 |
[35:56] | even though thousands died today | 尽管今天发生了美国史上 |
[35:58] | in the biggest attack in U.S. history? | 最大的袭击 上千人丧命 |
[36:01] | That wasn’t my fault. | 那不能怪我 |
[36:02] | That wasn’t supposed to happen. | 根本不该发生那种事的 |
[36:04] | I wanna know who made that call. | 我想知道是谁做的那个决定 |
[36:05] | Was it Tyrell? What about this other attack? | 是提利尔吗 还有那个后续袭击呢 |
[36:08] | That was never a part of my plan. | 那根本不是我计划的一部分 |
[36:12] | See, kid, that’s been your mistake the entire time, | 瞧 孩子 你一直就错在了这里 |
[36:15] | thinking this whole thing’s about your silly little plan. | 以为这整件事都是为了你的小破计划 |
[36:18] | No, your revolution was only allowed to happen | 不 你的革命之所以得以进行 |
[36:22] | ’cause it was bought and paid for by people like them. | 是因为像他们那样的人为此付钱了 |
[36:35] | Face it, no matter how hard you try… | 面对现实吧 不管你多么努力 |
[36:41] | That’s always the end result. | 结局总会是如此 |
[36:46] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[36:48] | You’re going in? | 你要进去 |
[36:51] | Uh, mistress of a senator we got on the payroll. | 有个被我们收买的参议员情妇 |
[36:54] | Powdered her nose with some bad shit, | 用了什么不好的毒品 |
[36:56] | died a couple hours ago. | 几小时前死了 |
[36:57] | I’m just here to make it scandal-free. | 我是来这儿避免闹出丑闻的 |
[37:04] | You see what I mean? | 你明白了吗 |
[37:07] | Literally nothing can stop these shindigs, | 什么都无法停止这样的歌舞升平 |
[37:10] | not thousands dead across the country, | 哪怕是全国上下死了数千人 |
[37:13] | not a lifeless mistress in the guest bathroom. | 或是客用浴室里一个死去的情妇 |
[37:36] | I guess they got here sooner than I thought. | 看来他们来的比我以为的要快 |
[37:39] | Worm-catching motherfuckers, you know? | 早起鸟儿啊 |
[37:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[37:43] | Who are these people? | 他们是谁 |
[37:45] | This is where we say our good-byes. | 我们现在要道别了 |
[37:48] | – What? – You’re leaving us with them? | -什么 -你要把我们丢给他们 |
[37:50] | As you know, I’m– I’m only a chaperone here. | 你们知道 我只是个陪护 |
[37:55] | Well, what happens now to us? | 那我们会怎么样 |
[37:59] | Well, that will be up to him. | 那得看他的了 |
[38:02] | And I got my fingers crossed he treats you guys all right. | 我会祈祷 他会好好待你们 |
[38:19] | Mr. Markesh… | 马卡什先生 |
[38:22] | Ms. Biswas… | 比斯瓦兹小姐 |
[38:24] | please follow me into the garage. | 请跟我去车库 |
[39:17] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:20] | Take a seat. Please. | 请坐吧 |
[39:34] | Now… | 好了 |
[39:36] | tell me what you see. | 告诉我你们看到了什么 |
[39:40] | Location confirmed. We’re in position. | 位置已确认 我们就位了 |
[39:42] | Repeat. Location confirmed. We’re in position. | 重复 位置已确认 我们就位了 |
[39:45] | Be safe out there, boys. | 注意安全 各位 |
[39:47] | Keep your head on a swivel. | 四周观望 |
[39:48] | Alpha team approaching the door. Taking position. | A队靠近门 正在就位 |
[39:51] | Stand by for breach. | 准备破门 |
[39:58] | Assault force is on the white side, | 突袭队在左边 |
[39:59] | ready for primary breach. | 准备破门 |
[40:03] | A threat analysis | 威胁分析 |
[40:06] | for the FAA’s next-gen IP based system. | 针对联邦航空局新一代基于IP的系统 |
[40:13] | Targeting IPs in Chicago, | 目标IP有芝加哥的 |
[40:16] | Atlanta, | 亚特兰大的 |
[40:19] | L.A. | 洛杉矶的 |
[40:30] | Bravo team set. Holding perimeter. | B队就位 守住边界 |
[40:33] | This is malware | 这是恶意软件 |
[40:34] | that targets air-traffic control systems | 那个是针对主要机场的 |
[40:38] | at major airports. | 空管控制系统的 |
[40:41] | They’re planning another attack, | 他们在计划下起袭击 |
[40:43] | probably like today, except… | 可能就像今天的那样 但是 |
[40:46] | this time, they’re crashing planes. | 这次 他们要搞坠机 |
[40:50] | Copy, Bravo. Got Alpha and Bravo teams in position. | 收到 B队 A队B队均已就位 |
[41:00] | But the exploit’s already written. | 但是漏洞程序都写好了 |
[41:02] | What do you need us for? | 要我们干吗 |
[41:19] | – Execute, execute, execute! – Go. Let’s go. | -行动 行动 -我们上 |
[41:26] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 上上上 |
[41:28] | Alpha team is in. Repeat Alpha team is in. | A队已攻入 重复 A队已攻入 |
[41:30] | In the Dark Army, | 我们黑暗军团 |
[41:32] | we understand what it’s like to believe in something. | 明白信仰一件事意味着什么 |
[41:36] | We’re willing to die for our cause, | 我们甘愿为我们的大业而死 |
[41:39] | without thinking twice, | 不会有丝毫犹豫 |
[41:41] | because we know | 因为我们知道 |
[41:43] | we are all soldiers | 我们都是士兵 |
[41:45] | of something much larger. | 在为更伟大的目标奋斗 |
[41:54] | Please don’t kill us. | 求你们别杀我们 |
[41:57] | Please don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[42:03] | Room’s clear. | 房间安全 |
[42:07] | Bravo team, stand by. | B队 待命 |
[42:09] | Something else we all believe in: | 我们还相信一件事 |
[42:12] | self-sacrifice, | 自我牺牲 |
[42:16] | because when you serve a higher power, | 因为当你为更高的力量服务 |
[42:20] | no act is more honorable than suicide. | 没有什么 是比自杀更崇高的行为 |
[42:24] | There is no greater gift | 对于大业 |
[42:26] | one can offer the cause… | 没有什么付出 |
[42:30] | Than everything. | 能大过一切 |
[42:38] | Secure garage, Alpha One. | 守住车库 A1 |
[42:52] | We can do whatever you want. | 我们可以照你们说的做 |
[42:54] | Please. Maybe you can use us. | 求你们 或许你们用得上我们 |
[43:05] | Everything in this room, | 这个房间里的一切 |
[43:08] | from the plans to crash the airplanes | 从坠机的计划 |
[43:09] | to your very presence, | 到你们的存在 |
[43:12] | is only here to tell a story. | 都是为了讲述一个故事 |
[43:16] | Sadly, we have no use for your skills, | 很遗憾 我们不需要你们的技术 |
[43:19] | but you both do serve | 但你们都在为 |
[43:23] | a very important purpose. | 一个重要的目标奉献 |
[43:27] | – No. Oh, no, no, no… – No– | -不不 -不 |
[43:28] | No, no, no, don’t give me the gun! No, please don’t! | 不不 别给我枪 别啊 |
[43:29] | – No! Stop! – No, please don’t! | -住手 -不要 求你们 |
[43:32] | No! Stop! No! | 不要 住手 |
[43:34] | – Please don’t! – No! | -不要 -不 |
[43:37] | You don’t have to do this. You don’t have to– | 你们不用这么做的 你们不用… |
[43:53] | We got a camera, a few terminals… | 摄像机 几个终端 |
[43:57] | We got a body. | 一具尸体 |
[44:03] | – We have a body here. – Body? | -这里有尸体 -尸体 |
[44:06] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[44:10] | Two bodies. | 两具尸体 |
[44:14] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[44:15] | Got a thermal. Find a light source? | 热成像 有光源吗 |
[44:21] | One male civilian DOA on the ground with a handgun. | 一名男性平民 已死 握着手枪 |
[44:26] | One female civilian DOA with a second handgun. | 一名女性平民 已死 也握有一把手枪 |
[44:30] | Room is clear. | 房间安全 |
[44:32] | TOC, be advised, both jackpots are down. | 作战中心 请注意 两个目标均已死 |
[44:35] | Send in medics. | 请派医务人员来 |
[44:37] | Alpha team to TOC, area’s secure. | A队呼叫作战中心 区域安全 |
[44:39] | We think it might be Iranian. | 可能是伊朗人 |
[44:41] | Alert case squad and ERT. | 通知专案组和应急小组 |
[44:45] | Got an Iranian flag. | 有一面伊朗国旗 |
[44:49] | fsociety masks. | 去社会面具 |
[44:52] | Paraphernalia. | 各种设备 |
[44:54] | Camcorder. | 摄像机 |
[44:55] | Like a makeshift studio. | 像是个临时的摄影棚 |
[44:59] | It’s over, DiPierro. | 结束了 迪皮耶罗 |
[45:01] | I know we would’ve preferred to have gotten them alive, | 我知道我们更希望能活捉他们 |
[45:04] | but at least we prevented another attack. | 但至少我们阻止了另一场袭击 |
[46:26] | You’re actually gonna get away with this. | 你还真要逍遥法外了 |