时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 71 buildings owned by E Corp exploded or caught fire. | 71栋E公司大楼发生了爆炸或起火 |
[00:04] | All those people who died, | 死去的那些人 |
[00:06] | they think the total will be over 4,000. | 他们认为总伤亡人数可能会达到四千 |
[00:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:10] | See? They all came back. | 看到了吗 他们都复原了 |
[00:12] | I thought I would never win. | 我原以为我永远赢不了 |
[00:14] | Not until I met Whiterose. | 直到我认识了白玫瑰 |
[00:16] | Don’t think for a second that I don’t know | 你别以为我不知道 |
[00:17] | that you’re keeping something from me. | 你有事瞒着我 |
[00:19] | No, no, no, listen to me, | 不 听我说 |
[00:21] | you have to stop the attack! | 你们得阻止袭击 |
[00:23] | Your wife’s dead, which means that your son | 你妻子死了 所以 你儿子 |
[00:25] | is currently being raised at Peaceful Acres Foster Care. | 目前正在祥和牧场寄养院寄养 |
[00:29] | If you’re thinking about telling anyone here about me, | 如果你想把我的事告诉这里任何人 |
[00:32] | you won’t live to place a flower at your wife’s grave. | 你会活不到去给你妻子上坟献花 |
[00:35] | but we still haven’t discussed the coltan mines. | 但我们还没谈钶钽铁矿的事呢 |
[00:37] | The fucking Congo can wait. | 让刚果等等吧 |
[00:39] | It’s time Phillip Price’s hand got slapped. | 菲利普·普莱斯该受点惩罚了 |
[00:42] | If the U.N. approves our annexation of the Congo, | 如果联合国同意了我们吞并刚果 |
[00:46] | we can finally move our operation. | 我们就终于能迁址了 |
[00:48] | My actions were never meant to harm E Corp. | 我的行为绝不是想伤害E公司 |
[00:51] | Trust me, it will survive. | 相信我 它不会有事的 |
[00:53] | But I won’t. | 但我会有事 |
[00:54] | Mr. Alderson can die for us, just like his father. | 奥德森先生能为我们去死 一如他的父亲 |
[00:58] | Something ain’t right about this guy. | 这家伙不太对劲 |
[00:59] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[01:00] | If what I discovered is real, do you know what that means? | 如果我发现的是真的 你知道意味着什么吗 |
[01:03] | We could potentially undo this whole thing. | 我们或许可以撤销一切 |
[01:05] | If anything does happen to us, | 如果我们真出事了 |
[01:06] | I sent the email to go out automatically | 我设置好电邮自动发送到一个 |
[01:08] | to someone I trust. | 我信任的人那里了 |
[01:09] | Maybe there are still things left for me to do. | 或许我还有事可以做 |
[01:12] | Evil Corp is 80% of our business. | 邪恶公司占我们80%的生意 |
[01:15] | If we lose them, it’s gonna be it for us. | 如果失去他们 我们就完了 |
[01:17] | It’s gonna be it for me. | 我也完了 |
[01:24] | Allsafe officially opened its doors in ’04. | 众安于2004年正式开业 |
[01:27] | We have a relatively small roster, | 我们雇员规模较小 |
[01:29] | but that way our clients have unprecedented access, | 但这样能全心全意为我们的客户提供 |
[01:32] | our undivided attention– | 无微不至的服务 |
[01:34] | All those are standards E Corp expects from any vendor we hire. | 只要是E公司的供应商 都必须达到这个标准 |
[01:38] | Terry, please. | 泰瑞 拜托 |
[01:40] | Let him continue. | 让他说下去 |
[01:42] | Allsafe has several other clients also in the Fortune 100. | 众安还有一些其他客户也是世界百强企业 |
[01:45] | And when called upon, we help them out | 只要他们有需要 我们就帮他们 |
[01:48] | in some pretty sticky incident response scenarios. | 处理好棘手的情况 扭转局势 |
[01:52] | We’ll be making a bit of a splash next month | 等我们下个月公布2012年报告的时候 |
[01:54] | when we release our 2012 report. | 会引起轰动的 |
[01:56] | That’s all teddy bears and hand jobs, | 这都是虚的 哄人玩的 |
[01:59] | but what are your financials? | 但你们的财务情况呢 |
[02:02] | We can’t wake up one day and find ourselves tits up, | 不能让我们某一天醒来 发现自己身陷困境 |
[02:04] | dicks blowing in the breeze. | 风吹老二蛋打颤 |
[02:06] | Um, well, yes. Of course, of course, | 是啊 当然了 当然了 |
[02:11] | Thank you, Angela. | 谢谢 安吉拉 |
[02:14] | Hey, hon, you want to top me off? | 宝贝 能帮我倒满吗 |
[02:17] | And add a pinch of Sweet’N Low, but not too much. | 再加一撮代糖 别加太多 |
[02:26] | Angela, uh, my assistant can handle that. It’s okay. | 安吉拉 让我助手来吧 你走吧 |
[02:30] | No, no. It’s okay. | 不 没关系的 |
[02:36] | Regarding our financials, Mr. Colby, | 至于我们的财务情况 科比先生 |
[02:39] | this will correspond to page eight. | 写在第八页上 |
[02:48] | Well, that was a cute field trip, Phillip. | 这次野外考察真有趣 菲利普 |
[02:52] | Next time I waste an afternoon, though, | 但下次再要让我耗一下午 |
[02:53] | I’d prefer a happy ending. | 我想要个”快乐结局” |
[02:55] | Now what’s the real angle here? | 我们究竟想干什么 |
[02:56] | We headed to Legz & Lace for happy hour? | 去内衣店找乐子 |
[02:58] | We’re gonna hire them. | 我们要雇他们 |
[03:01] | Set the deal in motion immediately. | 马上开始走流程 |
[03:04] | What–I– I don’t understand. | 什么 我不明白 |
[03:07] | Is there something bigger behind the scenes here | 这背后有什么更大的隐情 |
[03:09] | we should know about, or… | 我们需要知道吗 还是… |
[03:12] | I want the contract executed as soon as possible. | 让合同尽早生效 |
[03:36] | Mr. Price, if I may… | 普莱斯先生 我想说… |
[03:40] | I’m hesitant to depend on Allsafe | 我不太想让众安 |
[03:43] | as our security operation center. | 做我们的安全操作中心 |
[03:45] | I’m confident I could lead a team | 我肯定能领导一支队伍 |
[03:47] | to establish our own internal SOC. | 在公司内部建立安全操作中心 |
[03:49] | And with the appropriate resources– | 如果给我合适的资源 |
[03:51] | I’m sorry, Mister, uh… | 抱歉 你叫什么来着 |
[03:54] | – Wellick. – Wellick! Mr. Wellick! | -威利克 -威利克 威利克先生 |
[03:57] | I’m sorry if I misled you into thinking | 很抱歉让你误以为 |
[03:59] | that I was seeking your counsel or approval, | 我需要你提建议或是赞成 |
[04:03] | because I most certainly am not. | 因为我压根没有 |
[04:11] | – Understood. – Good. | -明白了 -好 |
[04:14] | Just hope it doesn’t come back to haunt us. | 希望这件事今后不会让我们后悔 |
[04:20] | This decision has been made. | 这件事就这么办了 |
[04:48] | Remember to alert the Bureau | 你要是想出城 |
[04:49] | if you’re going to leave the city, Mr. Wellick. | 记得通知联调局 威利克先生 |
[04:51] | And no international travel for now. | 暂时不准出国 |
[06:49] | Mr. Robot. | 机器人先生 |
[06:51] | He took over again. | 他又占了我的身体 |
[06:55] | “They own the FBI.” | “他们收买了联调局” |
[06:57] | What is he trying to say? | 他想说什么 |
[06:59] | Who’s “They”? | “他们”是谁 |
[07:08] | Dark Army. It’s gotta be. | 黑暗军团 肯定是 |
[07:18] | Fuck, I left my machine unlocked. | 该死 我没锁电脑 |
[07:29] | Trenton’s email. | 特伦顿的邮件 |
[07:31] | Did he see this? | 他看见了吗 |
[07:33] | If he did, he knows that Trenton | 要是看见了 他就知道特伦顿 |
[07:34] | was close to finding a way to undo Five/Nine | 快要找到撤销59袭击的方法了 |
[07:37] | and that I’m gonna finish what she started. | 我要完成她所开始的行动 |
[07:43] | He also looked up info on Tyrell Wellick’s release. | 他还查了关于提利尔·威利克被释放的消息 |
[07:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:54] | What exactly did Mr. Robot do last night? | 机器人先生昨晚到底做了什么 |
[08:25] | Seventy-one buildings. | 71栋大楼 |
[08:27] | Was it worth it? | 值吗 |
[08:29] | Get the fuck out of my home. | 滚出我家 |
[08:31] | Gotta say, your revised plan was batshit insane. | 不得不说 你的修正计划真是疯透了 |
[08:35] | It was supposed to be only one building, but what you did– | 应该只炸一栋楼的 但你做的… |
[08:37] | I did what had to be done. | 我做的是必要的事 |
[08:38] | You mean, what they told you to do. | 是他们让你做的事 |
[08:40] | What’d they promise you, huh? Money? | 他们答应给你什么 钱吗 |
[08:41] | This isn’t about them. | 不是他们 |
[08:42] | This is about when you fucked me! | 是你坑了我 |
[08:44] | I lost everything because of you. | 因为你 我失去了一切 |
[08:46] | My son’s taken to Denmark, and my wife’s dead! | 我儿子被人带回了丹麦 我妻子死了 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:52] | Okay, I can’t say that it’s all been smooth sailing, | 好吧 我不是说一切顺利 |
[08:55] | but you gotta see the big picture. | 但你得看清大局 |
[08:56] | There is no big picture! | 没有大局 |
[08:57] | There was a job, and I fulfilled my duty, | 我们有份工作 我尽了责 |
[09:00] | and that’s more than I can say for you. | 而你没有 |
[09:02] | Oh, come on! You know damn well | 拜托 你清楚得很 |
[09:03] | that’s not how the Dark Army works. | 黑暗军团不是这个套路 |
[09:05] | You don’t go from most wanted man on the planet | 你从世界首要通缉犯变成英雄 |
[09:07] | to hero unless they have plans for you, | 是因为他们还需要你 |
[09:09] | how can you not see that? | 你怎么就不明白 |
[09:10] | The things I did, the things I sacrificed, | 我做的一切 我牺牲的一切 |
[09:12] | I earned my freedom. | 自由是我自己争取的 |
[09:13] | That’s the least they could give me. | 他们至少也应该给我自由 |
[09:15] | Horseshit. You’re being added to a collection of puppets. | 胡扯 你不过是成了他们的又一个傀儡 |
[09:18] | No puppet, no puppet. You’re the puppet! | 不是 不是 你才是傀儡 |
[09:20] | Wake up! You made a deal with a force that’s bigger than you! | 醒醒 你跟比你强大得多的力量做了交易 |
[09:24] | When the time comes, | 等时机成熟 |
[09:25] | they’re gonna ask you to pay what they feel you owe them! | 他们觉得你欠他们什么 就会让你付出什么代价 |
[09:28] | This is a childish conspiracy! | 这阴谋论太幼稚 |
[09:30] | Childish? Who’s the one who said we were gods, huh? | 幼稚 是谁说我们是神的 |
[09:32] | Time to grow up. There are no gods. | 该长大了 没有什么神 |
[09:34] | Our closest deities are a society of the richest, | 最接近神的 就是当今社会上 |
[09:37] | most influential men in existence. | 最富裕 最有影响力的人 |
[09:39] | I’m done with this. | 我受够了 |
[09:39] | Men who fuck over the rest of us for profit, for fun, | 那些人可以为了利益 乐趣而折磨我们 |
[09:43] | and then leave us in the streets for dead. | 然后把我们丢在街头等死 |
[09:45] | Just like your Joanna! | 就像你的乔安娜 |
[10:03] | You don’t talk about my wife. | 不准你说我妻子 |
[10:06] | Wouldn’t she want you to realize the truth and fight? | 她不会希望你明白真相并抗争吗 |
[10:14] | Or would she want you to be their little bitch? | 还是说她想让你做他们的小跟班 |
[10:22] | There you go. Fight! | 这才对 抗争 |
[10:26] | That’s the Tyrell who’s been missing. | 这才是提利尔该有的样子 |
[10:28] | Now you want to stop them, too, | 在他们给你套上项圈前 |
[10:30] | before they put you in that choke collar? | 你要不要也去阻止他们 |
[10:31] | Unless you’re into that sort of thing. | 除非你就好那一口 |
[10:46] | What? | 什么事 |
[10:48] | Oh, hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[10:52] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[11:04] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[11:09] | Didn’t mean to interrupt. | 无意打扰你们 |
[11:14] | Good evening, Mr. Alderson. | 晚上好 奥德森先生 |
[11:17] | Please join us. | 一起聊聊吧 |
[11:20] | After all, you were a part of this too. | 毕竟这件事和你也有关系 |
[11:40] | It’s weird, being here again. | 回到这里 感觉很奇怪 |
[11:42] | Like we’ve come to that slow glide | 就好像在过山车最后那段 |
[11:44] | at the end of a roller coaster. | 缓慢滑行的轨道上 |
[11:46] | We’re coming full circle. | 我们又回到了原点 |
[11:48] | Darlene and Mr. Robot started this whole thing, | 一切都是因达琳和机器人先生而起 |
[11:50] | and now she and I are gonna end it. | 现在我和她要终止这一切 |
[11:53] | Trenton was investigating Romero | 特伦顿自从发现罗梅洛 |
[11:54] | ever since she found out he was monitoring our machines. | 在监控我们的机器后 就一直在调查他 |
[11:57] | This is big. | 这可是个大发现 |
[12:02] | Why’d she send this to you? | 她为什么把这个发给你 |
[12:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:04] | If Trenton’s right, | 如果特伦顿想得没错 |
[12:05] | and encryption keys were exported the night of the hack, | 密钥在入侵当晚已经被转移 |
[12:08] | then there’s a chance we can recover all of E Corp’s data. | 那我们还有机会恢复所有E公司的数据 |
[12:13] | If we can find those keys. | 如果我们能找到这些密钥 |
[12:15] | Why would Romero do this? | 罗梅洛为什么要这么做 |
[12:17] | There was never supposed to be a Plan B, | 根本就不该有什么后备计划 |
[12:18] | that was the whole point. | 这才是重点 |
[12:20] | This hack was supposed to be all in. | 入侵本来就是要没有回头路 |
[12:22] | He did it for the reason we need those keys now, | 他这么做的原因和我们现在需要密钥的原因一样 |
[12:25] | in case our revolution failed. | 为了防止革命失败 |
[12:26] | We need access to his keylogger files. | 我们需要他的密钥保管日志 |
[12:28] | The feds confiscated his drives. | 联调局没收了他的硬盘 |
[12:30] | Now all of his data is in the FBI evidence storage system. | 现在他所有的数据都在联调局证据保管系统中 |
[12:33] | Sentinel, yeah, I know it well. | 哨兵系统 我很了解 |
[12:36] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来找你 |
[12:37] | I need you to give me all the intel you have about the FBI. | 我要你给我所有关于联调局的情报 |
[12:40] | You do realize this isn’t Angela batting her lashes at some feds | 你知道这不像让安吉拉施展魅力骗过联调局的人 |
[12:44] | to drop a femtocell at their E Corp office? | 好在E公司安置家庭基站那么简单吧 |
[12:46] | Sentinel is the Fort Knox of closed networks. | 哨兵系统是一个固若金汤的封闭网络系统 |
[12:49] | And you want us to just waltz in there and– | 你指望我们就这么大摇大摆地… |
[12:51] | Not us. | 不是我们 |
[12:53] | Me. I’m gonna do it. | 我 我一个人去 |
[12:54] | Did you not hear me? You will get busted. | 你没听到我说的吗 你会被抓的 |
[12:57] | I don’t care how good you think you are. | 我不管你觉得自己有多厉害 |
[13:05] | The only way we do this is if I go to them. | 只有我去找他们才行 |
[13:08] | – I’ll hit up my contact– – We can’t trust them. | -我去找我的联络人 -我们不能信任他们 |
[13:13] | The Dark Army owns the FBI. | 黑暗军团收买了联调局 |
[13:15] | – How do you know that? – Doesn’t matter. | -你怎么知道 -这不重要 |
[13:18] | Going to them isn’t an option. | 绝对不能去找他们 |
[13:23] | – I might have an angle. – No, I told you– | -我也许有别的办法 -不 我说了… |
[13:25] | I spent the last two months working with the feds. | 我这两个月都在和联调局合作 |
[13:28] | I know how the operate. I’m miles ahead of you on this. | 我知道他们怎么办事 在这点上我比你知道的多 |
[13:31] | Okay? I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[13:33] | What’s your angle? | 你有什么办法 |
[13:35] | My angle is you trust me. | 我的办法就是 你信任我 |
[13:39] | You gotta promise me. | 你得保证 |
[13:42] | Any sign of trouble, you bail. | 只要发现不对劲 就马上走人 |
[13:49] | Even if we do this, | 就算我们这么做 |
[13:50] | do you really think it’ll make a difference? | 你真的觉得能有什么作用吗 |
[13:53] | I mean the whole world has gone to shit. | 整个世界都完蛋了 |
[13:55] | And we did that. All we can do now is rebuild. | 那是我们的错 我们现在只能重建它 |
[13:59] | At least that’s a start. | 至少这是个开端 |
[14:03] | And the Dark Army? | 黑暗军团呢 |
[14:05] | You think they’re just gonna be painting each other’s toenails | 你觉得我们去破坏他们所做的一切时 |
[14:07] | while we go and undo everything they’ve worked for? | 他们会坐视不管吗 |
[14:10] | You just worry about getting into Sentinel. | 你只要操心怎么进入哨兵系统 |
[14:14] | Let me worry about the Dark Army. | 黑暗军团交给我 |
[14:18] | Believe me now? | 现在相信我了吧 |
[14:20] | Lovely lady like you with a Taurus? | 你这样的美女开金牛座 |
[14:22] | I don’t think so. It’s not a good fit. | 拉倒吧 那可不搭 |
[14:24] | But this baby, huh? | 但是这辆宝贝 |
[14:26] | It’s nice. | 很不错 |
[14:27] | Bang a left up here. | 往左转 |
[14:29] | I hear you’re looking to barter a TAG Heuer? | 听说你想卖掉一块豪雅表 |
[14:34] | My ex-husband’s. | 是我前夫的 |
[14:36] | I’m sure we can arrange a deal. | 我们可以安排一下 |
[14:39] | And I really want to feel you pump the gas here. | 你踩一下油门 感受一下吧 |
[14:43] | Let her open up. | 让她放飞 |
[14:46] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
[14:49] | Doesn’t that feel good? | 感觉是不是很棒 |
[14:54] | Is this supposed to– I think it’s dead. | 这是…好像熄火了 |
[14:57] | You know what? Coast her to the shoulder here on the left. | 你停到左边的路肩吧 |
[15:00] | I’ll check things out. | 我来检查一下 |
[15:06] | Onboard computer’s so smart, | 车载电脑太智能了 |
[15:08] | it probably senses something. | 可能感应到了什么 |
[15:13] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[15:17] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[15:27] | Tell you what, why don’t you stroll on back to the lot, | 这样吧 你走回停车场 |
[15:32] | peruse those Sonatas. | 看看那些索纳塔 |
[15:36] | I’ll meet you there in a second. | 我马上就来找你 |
[15:38] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[15:39] | I’m right behind you. | 我马上就来 |
[15:49] | I called OnStar and the cops are on their way, | 我联系了安吉星 警察正在赶来的路上 |
[15:52] | so we don’t have much time. I need you to set a meet. | 所以我们没多少时间 我需要你安排会面 |
[15:54] | Look kid, I already told you, we’re done– | 孩子 我和你说过了 我们结束了… |
[15:56] | Stage Three. | 第三阶段 |
[15:57] | What the fuck is Stage Three? | 第三阶段是什么 |
[15:59] | Just do what you do and set the meet with Whiterose. | 做你该做的事 安排和白玫瑰的会面 |
[16:03] | Since when do I take orders from you? | 我什么时候开始听你吩咐了 |
[16:05] | If you don’t move on this, | 如果你不照做 |
[16:07] | it’ll be on you to tell your employer | 只能由你去告诉你的雇主 |
[16:09] | why you fucked with their timeline. | 你为什么打乱了他们的时间表 |
[16:28] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[16:31] | I’m surprised you agreed to meet. | 你竟然答应来见我 |
[16:34] | Thought you weren’t allowed one-on-ones. | 我还以为你不能和我单独见面 |
[16:36] | Technically, you’re not a source anymore, | 严格说 你已经不是线人了 |
[16:37] | so I’ll classify this as a social meet. | 所以我只把这当成社交会面 |
[16:40] | But I suggest you get to the point of why you called. | 但我建议你直奔主题 |
[16:43] | First, how about a peace offering? | 首先 不如先讲和吧 |
[16:45] | Shots? | 来几杯 |
[16:46] | You said you had something to tell me. | 你说你有事要告诉我 |
[16:49] | So talk or this is over. | 赶紧说 不然我就走了 |
[16:54] | I’ve been thinking about our last conversation. | 我一直在想我们最后一次见面的事 |
[16:57] | Especially after… | 特别是… |
[16:59] | Everything with Trenton and Mobley, | 发生特伦顿和莫布利的事后 |
[17:01] | and you were right. | 你说得没错 |
[17:04] | There are things I haven’t told you. | 我的确有没告诉你的事 |
[17:10] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[17:15] | Okay, well, how does this work? | 好吧 这算什么 |
[17:18] | Is this off the record, or am I fucking my own immunity? | 不是正式谈话 还是我在祸害我的豁免权 |
[17:22] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[17:34] | Everything you said, you were on point. | 你都说中了 |
[17:37] | Whiterose was behind everything. | 白玫瑰是幕后黑手 |
[17:40] | Five/Nine, the Dark Army were our partners. | 59袭击 黑暗军团是我们的搭档 |
[17:43] | They handled the Chinese side, we took care of it over here. | 他们负责中国方面 我们负责这边 |
[17:46] | And Whiterose, did you talk to him? | 白玫瑰 你和他谈过吗 |
[17:49] | There was a middle man. | 有个中间人 |
[17:50] | If the Dark Army was involved, | 如果这件事和黑暗军团有关 |
[17:51] | then Whiterose had to greenlight it. | 那肯定得由白玫瑰批准行动 |
[17:54] | Would you be willing to go on the record about what you know? | 你愿意公开把你知道的事都说出来吗 |
[17:58] | If I testified… | 如果我作证… |
[18:02] | You know what the Dark Army’s capable of. | 你知道黑暗军团的能耐 |
[18:04] | Darlene, you gotta rethink this. | 达琳 你得好好考虑 |
[18:06] | We can protect you, we’ll make things right. | 我们能保护你 我们能做出弥补 |
[18:10] | Tyrell’s walking free, and your friends are dead. | 提利尔逍遥法外 你的朋友们都死了 |
[18:14] | Do it for them! | 为了他们 |
[18:21] | I gotta use the bathroom. | 我得去厕所 |
[18:35] | Fuck… | 该死 |
[18:57] | This is a reminder that today’s city-wide curfew | 请注意 今天的全城宵禁 |
[18:59] | begins at 9:00 P.M. this evening | 从晚九点开始 |
[19:01] | 4:00 A.M. tomorrow morning. | 明早四点结束 |
[19:03] | Stay indoors and off the streets. | 请待在家中 不要上街 |
[19:14] | This is proof. | 这就是证据 |
[19:17] | It’s finally happening. | 终于要开始了 |
[19:23] | We’re going back to the way things should be. | 一切都要回到正轨了 |
[19:31] | Angela, I want to help you, | 安吉拉 我想帮助你 |
[19:33] | but you got to explain to me what you think is happening. | 但你得和我说清楚 你以为要发生什么了 |
[19:39] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[19:44] | Only Whiterose can do that. | 只有白玫瑰可以 |
[19:48] | Whiterose manipulated you. | 白玫瑰操纵了你 |
[19:50] | She exploited your feelings about your mom, | 她利用了你对你母亲的感情 |
[19:52] | and used them against you. That’s what she does. | 并借此来操纵你 她就干这个 |
[19:55] | I thought that you wanted our parents back. | 我还以为你希望我们的父母回来 |
[20:05] | That’s never going to happen. | 那是绝对不可能的 |
[20:08] | That’s because you don’t understand. | 那是因为你不明白 |
[20:18] | We can’t talk here. | 我们不能在这儿聊 |
[20:20] | There are people that are trying to stop this. | 有人想要阻止这件事 |
[20:24] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进屋说 |
[20:27] | I know this may sound like bullshit, | 我知道这听起来可能很扯 |
[20:28] | but I’m sorry I was such a pain in the ass. | 但很抱歉我之前那么讨厌 |
[20:32] | The pressure of trying to find Tyrell and lying to my brother, | 找到提利尔 欺骗我哥哥带给我的压力 |
[20:36] | and secluding myself in that apartment, | 还有躲在那间公寓里 |
[20:38] | just feeling lonely as shit, | 让我感到好孤独 |
[20:41] | I guess it was just too much. | 我都要承受不住了 |
[20:44] | So this is my long-winded way of saying | 这是我在啰嗦地说 |
[20:46] | I don’t think I have it in me to testify. | 我恐怕没勇气出庭作证 |
[20:49] | Maybe I’m not as cool and collected as I put on. | 也许我的内心并没有外表那么镇定自若 |
[20:53] | I get the front you put up. | 我知道那是装出来的 |
[20:57] | It’s a trick I use myself. | 我自己也这样 |
[20:59] | You are an FBI agent, | 你是联调局探员 |
[21:01] | yet somehow I feel like you’re the only one I can trust. | 可不知为何我觉得你是我唯一能信任的人 |
[21:06] | Maybe that’s because you can. | 也许是因为你可以信任我 |
[21:08] | Yeah. Maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[21:13] | Okay, well, I hope the intel helped. | 好了 希望情报能派上用场 |
[21:16] | Sorry I couldn’t do more. | 抱歉我只能做这么多了 |
[21:19] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[21:21] | Thanks for the drink, and for listening. | 谢谢你请我喝酒 听我倾诉 |
[21:24] | Wait, you want another? | 等等 你想再喝一杯吗 |
[21:27] | On me? | 我请 |
[21:35] | So you still single? | 你还是单身吗 |
[21:39] | Jumping right into this conversation again. | 马上又回到这个话题了 |
[21:44] | Haven’t you learned my social game isn’t my strong suit? | 你还没发现我不擅长社交吗 |
[21:47] | Well, I’m willing to bet | 我敢打赌 |
[21:48] | you’ve got some untapped talent. | 你肯定有未开发的才能 |
[21:51] | What’s your type? | 你喜欢什么样的 |
[21:53] | Where are you going with this? | 你问这个干嘛 |
[21:54] | Well, I am one hell of a wingwoman, okay? | 我可是僚机中的战斗机 |
[21:58] | So let’s pick you out one of these lovelies here. | 就从在场的美女里挑一个吧 |
[22:02] | What about that ginger? | 那个红发怎么样 |
[22:05] | What, are you not into fire crotch? Hypocrite. | 怎么 你不喜欢红阴毛 真虚伪 |
[22:09] | Dye job. | 染的 |
[22:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:13] | Goth hipster in the corner? | 角落里那个哥特潮人呢 |
[22:17] | Identity issues. | 身份危机 |
[22:20] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:23] | Ooh, what about that? | 那个呢 |
[22:27] | Oh, my God. Barkeep! Another round. | 天哪 酒保 再来一轮 |
[22:33] | ‘Sup, cuz? | 你好啊 哥们 |
[22:36] | Oh, shit. Sorry, dude. | 糟糕 抱歉 哥们 |
[22:39] | Don’t let me interrupt your flow or anything, | 别让我搅了你的好事 |
[22:41] | I mean I didn’t know you had a female caller. | 我不知道你有女性访客 |
[22:45] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[22:47] | This is why you’re asking about our plan, isn’t it? | 这就是你为什么要问我们的计划吗 |
[22:50] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[22:53] | You’ve been trying to listen to me, haven’t you? | 你想监听我来着 对吗 |
[22:55] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[22:57] | Did you hear what we were saying out there? | 你听到我们刚刚在外面说的话了吗 |
[22:58] | I’ve just been sitting here, smoking these trees, girl. | 我一直坐在这里抽烟呢 姑娘 |
[23:01] | I don’t know what the fuck you talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:05] | You’re trying to trap me. | 你想给我下套 |
[23:07] | Aren’t you? | 对不对 |
[23:12] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[23:15] | You have to leave. | 你必须离开 |
[23:16] | Get out now, trust me. | 马上离开 相信我 |
[23:20] | You’ve been trying to trick me. | 你想骗我 |
[23:24] | That’s why you wanted me to explain everything. | 这就是你要我解释一切的原因 |
[23:26] | It’s you who’s trying to stop our plan. | 想要阻止我们计划的人是你 |
[23:30] | I thought you were on my side. | 我以为你是站在我这边的 |
[23:32] | Dude, your girl’s trippin’. | 哥们 你的小妞在发昏呢 |
[23:34] | Look, I don’t know what you guys got going on, | 我不知道你们两个有什么事 |
[23:36] | and I’m sorry, sweetheart, | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[23:37] | but we really ain’t got the time right now. | 但我们现在真的没时间 |
[23:40] | We got business to attend to, and she-she gotta go, bro. | 我们有正事要忙 她得走了 哥们 |
[23:45] | – One way or another. – Don’t worry, I’m leaving. | -不管用什么方式 -别担心 我这就走 |
[23:49] | You’re not going to get any more information out of me. | 你不会从我这里再得到任何信息了 |
[23:57] | Slow your roll, cuz. | 慢着点 哥们 |
[24:01] | We gotta get. | 我们得走了 |
[24:03] | We got a tight schedule to maintain. | 我们的时间很紧张 |
[24:09] | I am here mainly as a formality, Wellick, | 我来这里只是例行公事 威利克 |
[24:12] | to fake a smile and pretend to welcome you back. | 挤出微笑并假装欢迎你的归来 |
[24:17] | You have been appointed CTO at E Corp. | 你被任命为E公司的首席技术官 |
[24:26] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[24:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:31] | – You coming here personally– – Yes, yes. Right, right. | -您亲自来这里 -是啊 是啊 |
[24:34] | But the direct purpose of my visit– | 但我此行的直接目的是… |
[24:38] | I felt it was important to share with you formally | 我觉得有必要正式地让你知道 |
[24:40] | that the CTO title is nothing more than that. | 首席技术官的头衔不过如此 |
[24:45] | You are a mere figurehead I inherited | 你只是我从一桩失败的交易里 |
[24:49] | from a deal gone wrong. | 得到的一个傀儡 |
[24:53] | It happens from time to time. | 这种事不时会发生 |
[24:56] | But I wanted you to understand the nature of your position | 但我想让你理解自己的工作性质 |
[24:58] | in case you should have loftier designs. | 以防你有什么更伟大的计划 |
[25:05] | There’ll be none of that. | 那不可能 |
[25:07] | Obedience will be your only task at my company. | 服从是你在我的公司里唯一的任务 |
[25:12] | I worry that could potentially get awkward | 我担心如果你有不同的想法 |
[25:16] | if you thought differently, | 可能会出现尴尬 |
[25:20] | so I came here out of respect. | 所以基于尊重 我来到了这里 |
[25:31] | By your silence, | 看你的沉默 |
[25:33] | I assume you accept this position? | 我可以认为你是接受这一职位了 |
[25:38] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[25:43] | You’re embarrassed that you fired me. | 你为开除我感到不好意思 |
[25:46] | There’s no shame in admitting the truth. | 承认事实没什么丢人的 |
[25:49] | You’re out of moves and your company needs me. | 你没有招数了 而你的公司需要我 |
[25:52] | E Corp needs my image, the face of a hero. | E公司需要我的形象 一个英雄的面孔 |
[25:56] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你才来找我 |
[25:59] | Oh, Wellick, Wellick. | 威利克 威利克啊 |
[26:06] | It’s not that I’m out of moves. | 我不是没有招数了 |
[26:09] | It’s that you’re not worth one. | 而是你不值得我使用招数 |
[26:15] | See you at the office, mm? | 办公室见了 |
[26:20] | Five/Nine, fsociety. | 59袭击 去社会 |
[26:24] | You knew the entire time, didn’t you? | 你早就都知道 是吧 |
[26:26] | Five/Nine, yes. | 59是知道的 |
[26:29] | Well, not all the minutiae, of course. | 当然不是所有细节都知道 |
[26:33] | But since the cyber bombings, | 但网络爆炸案后 |
[26:35] | the breadcrumbs haven’t been that difficult to follow. | 想循着面包屑找到真相就不太难了 |
[26:39] | World catastrophes like this, | 这样的世界灾难 |
[26:42] | they aren’t caused by lone wolves like you. | 不是你这种孤狼制造的 |
[26:46] | They occur because men like me allow them. | 而是因为我这样的人 允许了 |
[26:51] | You just happened to stumble into one of them. | 你就是偶然撞上了而已 |
[26:54] | No, no. I ran the operation. I pushed the button. | 不 是我负责了行动 我按下了按钮 |
[26:58] | – I am the one– – There you go again. | -是我 -又来了 |
[27:00] | “I, I, I…” | “我我我” |
[27:03] | You’re still thinking like a lone wolf. | 你的思路还是像只孤狼 |
[27:08] | Why don’t you tell me how I should be thinking? | 那你告诉我我该怎么想啊 |
[27:10] | Like a leader! | 像个领袖 |
[27:12] | I am a leader! | 我就是个领袖 |
[27:14] | Then where are your followers? | 那你的追随者呢 |
[27:22] | You can’t force an agenda, Mr. Alderson. | 你不能强行推进你的目标 奥德森先生 |
[27:29] | You have to inspire one. | 你得煽动他人 |
[27:38] | Nice digs. | 地方不错 |
[27:40] | Remember, I only let you in | 别忘了 我让你进来 |
[27:41] | because you said you’re not into girls. | 是因为你说你不喜欢女生 |
[27:44] | No, I said I wasn’t a lesbian, end quote. | 不 我说我不是同性恋 没说别的 |
[27:47] | I didn’t say I wasn’t into girls. | 我没说我不喜欢女生 |
[27:53] | Very clever. | 真聪明 |
[27:55] | How about that nightcap? | 不是说好喝一杯临睡酒吗 |
[27:58] | Right, but only one. | 好 就一瓶 |
[28:01] | I gotta work in the morning, | 早上还得上班 |
[28:05] | and you gotta get home before curfew. | 你得在宵禁前回家 |
[28:09] | Screw curfew. | 去他的宵禁 |
[28:13] | Hey, that rhymes. | 挺押韵啊 |
[28:17] | An E Kit? | E工具箱 |
[28:18] | God, I can’t believe you bought into that shit. | 天啊 你居然还相信那破玩意 |
[28:21] | You can never be too prepared. | 有备无患 |
[28:23] | Such a Girl Scout. | 真是个女童军 |
[28:24] | You think that’s Girl Scout-y? | 你觉得这就女童军了 |
[28:26] | Check this out. | 听这个 |
[28:28] | Alexa, give me the daily Five/Nine. | 亚莉克莎 每日59袭击报道 |
[28:31] | Hello, and welcome to your daily Five/Nine report. | 你好 欢迎收听每日59袭击报道 |
[28:35] | Officials advise to stay away from the Upper East Side, | 当局建议民众远离上东区 |
[28:38] | where armed theft is at peak levels. | 持械抢劫达到了峰值 |
[28:41] | Impressive. | 不错啊 |
[28:43] | What else does that thing do? | 那玩意还能做什么 |
[28:46] | Alexa, play John Prine. | 亚莉克莎 播放约翰·普林 |
[28:48] | Shuffling songs by John Prine. | 正在挑选约翰·普林的歌曲 |
[28:53] | That’s better. | 这样好点了 |
[29:04] | Why you didn’t go after that blonde is beyond me. | 我真不懂你为什么不去约那个金发妞 |
[29:07] | – She was mint. – Wasn’t meant to be. | -她多美 -没缘分 |
[29:10] | Whatevs. You didn’t even try. | 算了 你都不努力一把 |
[29:17] | Jesus H., I think I’m drunk. | 天啊 我好像醉了 |
[29:23] | But it’s… | 但是 |
[29:24] | Probably a good thing, | 这或许也好 |
[29:25] | ’cause I have like legit trouble sleeping. | 因为我失眠问题可大了 |
[29:29] | I take melatonin, but I gotta down, like, | 我服褪黑激素 但我得 |
[29:31] | six of them to even get drowsy, and then– | 吃六个才能有点睡意 |
[29:38] | What was that? | 你这是干什么 |
[29:39] | – It’s cool. – No, it’s… | -没事的 -不 |
[29:43] | No, it’s not. | 这样不好 |
[29:50] | What am I doing? This isn’t professional. | 我在干什么 这太不专业了 |
[29:53] | Dude, you said it yourself. I’m not a source anymore. | 哥们 你说了 我已经不是线人了 |
[29:58] | Believe it or not, I’m actually a real person. | 信不信由你 但我是个真人的 |
[30:04] | – Darlene, seriously. – All right. | -达琳 别这样 -好吧 |
[30:09] | Fine. I’m sorry, it’s just– | 好吧 对不起 就是 |
[30:13] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[30:15] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[30:18] | Come on, at least give me more credit than that. | 得了 别把我说成那种人 |
[30:38] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 |
[30:41] | Um, one second. | 等一下 |
[31:09] | You could’ve kept the gun on. | 带着枪也挺好的 |
[31:15] | Don’t overthink this. | 别想太多 |
[31:55] | We have to get moving. | 我们得走了 |
[31:58] | We’re not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[32:00] | I have to warn her. She has to know what they heard. | 我得警告她 她得知道他们知道了什么 |
[32:08] | I could just get on the subway, she’ll find us like before. | 我可以做地铁 她会像之前一样找到我们 |
[32:10] | She’ll protect us. | 她会保护我们 |
[32:14] | Since the cyber bombings, | 网络爆炸案后 |
[32:15] | there’s been a wave of backlash | 各个阶层的 |
[32:16] | against the FBI from Americans of all backgrounds | 美国民众都在抨击联调局 |
[32:19] | and political views… | 政治评论… |
[32:24] | The one thing we heard over and over from those– | 一件我们反复听到的事 |
[32:27] | was the sentiment that our law enforcement agencies | 就是人们认为他们不再能信任 |
[32:30] | can no longer be trusted. | 我们的执法机构了 |
[32:40] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:48] | Yo, Dr. Wang. How you doing? | 王医生 你好吗 |
[32:56] | And this is where we part ways. | 我们要在这里分别了 |
[32:59] | Peace, brother. | 再见 兄弟 |
[33:01] | Your bag. | 你的包 |
[33:14] | Where we going? | 我们去哪 |
[33:15] | Shut the fuck up. No questions. | 闭嘴 别问问题 |
[33:43] | I hear you have some information on Stage Three. | 听说你有关于第三阶段的信息 |
[33:49] | I need my laptop. It has my plans. | 我需要我的笔记本 计划在里面 |
[33:53] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[33:55] | We can pull everything we need from there. | 我们可以从上面找到我们需要的一切 |
[33:59] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 你坐吧 |
[34:11] | Your password. | 你的密码 |
[34:20] | The first time you and I met to discuss the E Corp hack, | 我们第一次见面讨论E公司入侵时 |
[34:24] | you said this was a two-step plan. | 你说这是个两个阶段的计划 |
[34:26] | So I’m sure you can imagine my surprise when out of the blue, | 所以你肯定能想象我多么诧异 你突然 |
[34:32] | I now hear there is a third. | 提出了第三阶段 |
[34:35] | So, Mr. Alderson, why don’t you tell me | 奥德森先生 不如你告诉我 |
[34:38] | what it is you want? | 你究竟想要什么 |
[34:41] | I asked for a meet with Whiterose. | 我要求见的是白玫瑰 |
[34:43] | I’ll relay any messages to her. | 我会转达一切信息的 |
[34:46] | I need to speak with her directly. | 我需要直接跟她谈 |
[34:48] | You’ve had all the time you’ll ever get with Whiterose. | 你可以跟白玫瑰接触的时间已经用尽了 |
[34:51] | I thought she wanted to kill E Corp. | 我以为她想毁掉E公司 |
[34:53] | Yes, I believe that’s what we did. | 是的 我相信我们已经做到了 |
[34:55] | No, E Coin didn’t exist | 不 电子硬币 |
[34:57] | when we first created this plan. | 是我们构想计划时不存在的 |
[34:59] | Now it’s the only thing keeping them afloat. | 现在它是唯一维持着他们的东西 |
[35:01] | It’s becoming the world standard. | 还成了世界标准 |
[35:04] | And E Corp’s entire existence relies upon it. | 而E公司的存在就全依赖它了 |
[35:09] | So what do you propose we do? | 那你说我们怎么做 |
[35:12] | If you truly want to end them, | 如果你真想了结了他们 |
[35:13] | eliminating E Coin is the only way. | 消灭电子硬币就是唯一的办法 |
[35:17] | Mr. Alderson, is this everything | 奥德森先生 你来找我 |
[35:20] | that you came to discuss with me? | 就为了谈这个吗 |
[35:23] | Anything else on your mind? | 你还有什么别的事吗 |
[35:28] | Are you in or out? | 你到底做不做 |
[35:37] | Good-bye, Mr. Alderson. | 再见 奥德森先生 |
[35:54] | I got CDs, everybody, come on! | 卖CD 父老乡亲来看看 |
[35:57] | They get your turnt! | 让你血脉贲张 |
[35:58] | Scan me .05 E Coin, it’s yours! | 扫我0.05个电子硬币 就是你的了 |
[36:02] | I got CDs! CDs! Yo, this shit’ll get you turnt! | 卖CD 卖CD 绝对让你血脉贲张 |
[36:07] | All right, scan me .05 E Coin, and it’s yours! | 扫我0.05个电子硬币 就是你的了 |
[36:13] | These savage tracks’ll give you life, yo. | 这些狂野的歌会让你鲜活起来的 |
[36:16] | No. | 不 |
[36:19] | I will not take your CD this time. | 我这次不要你的CD了 |
[36:23] | Miss Moss? | 莫斯小姐 |
[36:26] | Ms. Moss, I’m gonna need you to come with us. | 莫斯小姐 请跟我们来 |
[36:29] | CDs! CDs! | 卖CD 卖CD |
[36:31] | This shit’ll get you turnt! | 绝对让你血脉贲张 |
[36:34] | Scan me .05 E Coin, and it’s yours! | 扫我0.05个电子硬币 就是你的了 |
[36:36] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[37:32] | So this is why you came here. | 你就是为了这个啊 |
[37:37] | You’re not talking your way out of this. | 别想再靠花言巧语蒙骗我了 |
[37:48] | Well, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[37:51] | Everything we did was what they wanted. | 我们做的一切都是他们想要我们做的 |
[37:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:55] | Whiterose, Price, and who the fuck knows who else? | 白玫瑰 普莱斯 谁知道还有谁 |
[37:59] | I’m a prisoner, just like before. | 我是个囚徒 跟之前一样 |
[38:04] | Where does that leave me? What am I supposed to do? | 那我算什么 我该怎么办 |
[38:07] | The CTO position is worthless. You heard him. | 首席技术官职位毫无价值 你听到了 |
[38:09] | We can use it. | 我们可以利用它 |
[38:11] | You see how they operate? In the shadows. | 你看到他们怎么行动了吗 躲在暗处 |
[38:14] | You just settle in, smile, nod. | 你坐上你的位置 微笑 点头 |
[38:18] | When the time is right… | 等时机到了 |
[38:21] | we’ll expose them. | 我们就曝光他们 |
[38:23] | Do you get it now? | 你现在明白了吗 |
[38:24] | E Corp, they might as well be a front for them! | E公司简直就是他们的幌子 |
[38:27] | Whiterose, Price, their friends, | 白玫瑰 普莱斯 他们是朋友 |
[38:31] | they’re the ones we need to take down. | 我们要扳倒的是他们 |
[38:33] | We just need a launching pad. | 我们只需要个发射台 |
[38:35] | A place to begin, dig in. | 一个开始的地方 然后深入挖掘 |
[38:39] | Find that vulnerability. | 找到他们的弱点 |
[38:44] | The FBI. | 联调局 |
[38:48] | The Dark Army has a man on the inside. | 黑暗军团在里面安插了内鬼 |
[38:51] | – I don’t understand. – How do you not understand? | -我不懂 -你怎么会不懂 |
[38:54] | You were trying to hack me. | 你想黑我 |
[38:56] | An FBI agent. | 一个联调局探员 |
[38:57] | And I already told you why. | 我都告诉你为什么了 |
[38:59] | Your bullshit’s not gonna fly! | 你的胡话别想蒙人了 |
[39:00] | Enough! | 够了 |
[39:03] | You gonna fill me in? | 你打算告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[39:06] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[39:10] | Get fucked. | 去死吧 |
[39:13] | Every time you guys get intel, one of my friends ends up dead. | 每次你们得到什么情报 我的朋友就会死 |
[39:17] | And Tyrell’s bullshit release | 提利尔扯淡的释放 |
[39:19] | was as pathetic as a dry hand job. | 就像干手撸管一样可悲 |
[39:21] | Why should I trust you or anyone else here? | 我凭什么要信任你们任何人 |
[39:24] | The FBI is obviously in bed with the Dark Army. | 联调局显然跟黑暗军团是一伙儿的 |
[39:28] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪听来的 |
[39:30] | Chew balls. | 啃蛋去吧 |
[39:38] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[39:39] | Why is she here? | 为什么把她抓来 |
[39:46] | She was in my home, attempting to steal my badge | 她去了我家 企图偷我的徽章 |
[39:48] | to get on Sentinel. | 好进入哨兵系统 |
[39:50] | Full disclosure, sir, we had relations tonight. | 我坦白 长官 我们今晚发生了关系 |
[39:52] | I plan on self-reporting it to the OPR; | 我会向职责办自我检举 |
[39:53] | I’m not keeping anything from the Bureau. | 我不会向局里有所隐瞒的 |
[39:57] | Do you have any idea how fucking big | 你知道你犯下了 |
[40:00] | the crime you committed is? | 多大的罪吗 |
[40:01] | You can forget about immunity this time. | 你这次就别指望豁免权了 |
[40:03] | And why the hell were you trying | 而且你为什么要 |
[40:04] | to get into Sentinel anyway? | 上哨兵系统 |
[40:09] | You’re in too deep this time, Darlene. | 你这次陷得太深了 达琳 |
[40:12] | You gotta talk. | 你得开口 |
[40:17] | There are files in Sentinel that can help decrypt | 哨兵系统里有文件可以用来解码 |
[40:21] | all of E Corp’s data. | E公司所有的数据 |
[40:24] | That means bringing everything back. | 也就是将一切复原 |
[40:28] | The solution to undoing Five/Nine is in a machine | 撤销59袭击的办法就在这层楼 |
[40:31] | on the other side of this floor, okay? | 另一端的一台机器里 好吗 |
[40:34] | They’re in Romero’s collection. | 在罗梅洛的东西里 |
[40:36] | Sit with me, look over my shoulder, | 你可以坐在我旁边 在我身后盯着 |
[40:40] | I’ll even walk through it with your engineer, whatever. | 我甚至可以一步步教你们的工程师 随便 |
[40:43] | You guys can personally take the keys to E Corp | 你们可以亲自把密钥交给E公司 |
[40:46] | and be the heroes, okay? You can fix everything. | 做大英雄 好吗 你们可以修复一切 |
[40:52] | Isn’t that what you want? | 那不是你们想要的吗 |
[40:54] | What you’ve been waiting for? | 你们一直在等待的 |
[40:57] | She’s right! Wasn’t this the point of our entire strategy? | 她说的对 我们做一切不都是为了这个吗 |
[41:00] | You need to understand something– | 你得明白一件事 |
[41:01] | This is the opportunity we’ve been chasing! | 这是我们一直在追逐的机会 |
[41:03] | – You’re missing the point. – We have nothing to lose. | -你没抓住重点 -我们没什么可失去的 |
[41:06] | If she’s lying, we put her in jail, but if she’s not– | 如果她撒谎了 我们送她进监狱 但如果她没 |
[41:08] | And what if our testimony gets thrown out | 那如果我们的证词因为你的 |
[41:09] | because of your grossly unprofessional behavior? | 严重非职业行为而被判无效了呢 |
[41:12] | Sleeping with a CHS, for Chrissake. | 跟线人上床 老天爷啊 |
[41:15] | She’s not a CHS anymore. | 她已经不是线人了 |
[41:19] | And you know I didn’t break any rules. | 你知道我并没有触犯什么规矩 |
[41:22] | So what’s really happening here? | 究竟是怎么回事 |
[41:25] | Why not take her up on her offer? | 为什么不接受她的提议 |
[41:28] | Get back to your desk and write the 302 | 回你的桌上去写报告 |
[41:30] | explaining your actions minute by minute. | 详细解释你的行为 |
[41:34] | I’m assigning Agent Kaz to Darlene. | 我要派凯兹探员负责达琳 |
[41:48] | That will continue to be part of the debate… | 毫无疑问 这将继续成为争论焦点 |
[41:50] | What’s the plan here? | 怎么办 |
[41:51] | She talks like she knows everything. | 她说话的样子似乎什么都知道 |
[41:53] | You sound stressed. | 你听上去压力好大 |
[41:54] | Of course I’m fucking stressed. I could be burnt. | 我当然压力大 我可能已经暴露了 |
[41:57] | Meanwhile, she claims she can undo the hack. | 而且 她还说可以撤销入侵行动 |
[42:01] | And where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[42:03] | Locked in a goddamn interview room. | 锁在一间审讯室里 |
[42:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:13] | Is that all you’ve got? “Okay”? | 没别的了吗 就一句”好” |
[42:16] | Jesus, will you just tell me how do you want to proceed? | 天啊 能不能告诉我你究竟打算怎么做 |
[42:21] | Not one box even packed? | 连一个箱子都没打包好吗 |
[42:24] | I suppose there’s some banal excuse | 我想一定有个什么老套的借口 |
[42:26] | why a month isn’t enough time for those lazy mules | 来解释那些懒驴怎么用了一个月 |
[42:28] | to get my project shipped to the Congo? | 都还没把我的厂搬迁到刚果 |
[42:30] | Border security. | 边防安检 |
[42:37] | Border security across the Eastern seaboard | 东海岸的边防安检 |
[42:39] | is restricted to levels we’ve never seen before. | 达到了前所未有的严格 |
[42:42] | Hence our extensive payroll. | 所以我们才买通了那么多人 |
[42:45] | We own mayors, district attorneys, | 我们掌控着市长 地检官 |
[42:47] | governors, fucking presidents! | 州长 甚至总统 |
[42:51] | The country is operating under martial law. | 国家施行了戒严令 |
[42:54] | Our contacts are afraid. | 我们的联络人都害怕 |
[42:57] | You’ve always asked that I be honest with you. | 你总叫我对你实话实说的 |
[43:02] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[43:05] | This is your fault. | 这怪你 |
[43:10] | You blindly indulge all of Elliot Alderson’s whims. | 你盲目地纵容艾略特·奥德森所有的一时兴起 |
[43:14] | And it has landed us here. | 这让我们走到了这一步 |
[43:16] | If you’d listened to me, | 如果你当初听我的 |
[43:18] | if you believed in my strategy as much as you did his, | 如果你相信我的策略 像相信他的那样 |
[43:22] | we could have avoided this. | 我们就本可避免这一切 |
[43:25] | We had the UN vote, these attacks weren’t necessary. | 我们拿到了联合国投票 袭击根本没有必要 |
[43:43] | People like Phillip Price do not respect mercy. | 菲利普·普莱斯这样的人不尊重仁慈 |
[43:48] | You only get their attention with force and a lot of it. | 只有一拳拳狠击才能引起他们的注意 |
[43:53] | That is the only currency with these men. | 那是他们唯一的货币 |
[44:13] | I will go back to our partners | 我会再去找到我们的合作伙伴 |
[44:16] | with a more persuasive argument. | 采取更有力的说服方式 |
[44:23] | See? That’s all I needed to hear. | 瞧 我就想听到这个 |
[44:27] | And… | 还有 |
[44:31] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[44:35] | 哨兵系统预算 哨兵系统增强 | |
[45:09] | I keep looking at this note, | 我一直在看这条留言 |
[45:11] | wondering what Mr. Robot did last night. | 想着机器人先生昨晚做了什么 |
[45:16] | If the Dark Army does own the FBI, | 如果黑暗军团真收买了联调局 |
[45:19] | how did he find out? | 他是怎么知道的 |
[45:30] | Does it matter? I don’t need him. | 有什么关系吗 我不需要他 |
[45:34] | Darlene will be checking in soon about Sentinel, | 达琳很快就会报告哨兵系统的事了 |
[45:37] | and I have to enact Stage Three. | 我得启动第三阶段 |
[45:42] | Mr. Alderson is claiming there is a third stage. | 奥德森先生称还有第三阶段 |
[45:48] | He wants to target E Coin. | 他想针对电子硬币 |
[45:51] | But I’m sure you knew all along there is no Stage Three. | 但我想你早就知道 根本没有第三阶段 |
[46:00] | A third stage. Odd. | 第三阶段 奇怪 |
[46:04] | That wasn’t part of our original plan, was it? | 那不是我们原始计划的一部分 是吧 |
[46:07] | – No. – So what do you make of that? | -是啊 -那你怎么看 |
[46:10] | His sister is currently being held at the FBI. | 他妹妹正被关押在联调局 |
[46:14] | Claiming she can decrypt E Corp’s data. | 声称她可以解码E公司的数据 |
[46:18] | I can’t help but notice their actions are incongruous. | 我注意到他们的行动不一致 |
[46:26] | He’s lying to us. | 他在对我们撒谎 |
[46:30] | I don’t think their target is E Corp anymore. | 我觉得他们的目标已经不是E公司了 |
[46:38] | I think it’s us. | 我觉得是我们了 |
[46:40] | When the Dark Army operatives’ malware | 等黑暗军团的手下的恶意软件 |
[46:42] | copies my file to their command and control server– | 将我的文件复制到他们的指挥与控制服务器上时 |
[46:46] | Get yourself back to work. | 回去工作 |
[46:48] | It’ll be queued up for an operator to review its contents. | 它会被纳入队列 等待操作员审查其内容 |
[46:52] | Once opened, my exploit will give me full access | 一旦打开 我的漏洞将让我完全进入 |
[46:55] | to their management interface. | 他们的控制界面 |
[47:00] | Why the dismay? | 干吗灰头土脸的 |
[47:02] | We expected something like this out of him, did we not? | 我们早料到他会做这样的事 不是吗 |
[47:05] | You never understood my commitment to Mr. Alderson. | 你从不理解我对奥德森先生的信任 |
[47:08] | You say that I was wrong to order the attack. | 你说我不该下令袭击 |
[47:12] | Maybe I’m wrong about him as well. | 或许我也错看了他 |
[47:15] | So tell me, | 那么告诉我 |
[47:17] | what would you do if you had your way? | 如果你说了算 你会怎么做 |
[47:32] | And now I own the Dark Army. | 我黑入了黑暗军团 |
[47:42] | Do you remember when you said Elliot | 你记得你说过艾略特 |
[47:45] | will one day follow in the footsteps of his father? | 有一日会追随他父亲的脚步吗 |
[47:55] | I think it’s time he died for us too. | 我觉得他为我们而死的时候也到了 |