时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Is this really it? | 就是现在了吗 |
[00:09] | The moment this can all truly end? | 这一切可以真正结束的时刻 |
[00:12] | Reverse everything we’ve done. | 恢复我们所做的一切 |
[00:14] | Finally bring Five/Nine to an end. | 终于结束59袭击 |
[00:16] | This is what democracy looks like! | 民主就是这个样 |
[00:19] | I fought so hard to protect the New York facility | 我如此拼命地保护纽约设施 |
[00:21] | that I couldn’t see the bigger picture. | 却没能看到大局 |
[00:23] | A reported 71 buildings exploded or caught fire. | 据报有71栋大楼发生了爆炸或起火 |
[00:27] | You have been appointed CTO at E Corp. | 你被任命为E公司的首席技术官 |
[00:31] | that the CTO title is nothing more than that. | 首席技术官的头衔不过如此 |
[00:33] | The position is worthless. You heard him. | 这职位毫无价值 你听到了 |
[00:35] | We can use it. | 我们可以利用它 |
[00:37] | I suppose there’s some banal excuse | 我想一定有个什么老套的借口 |
[00:39] | why a month isn’t enough time | 来解释怎么用了一个月 |
[00:40] | to get my project shipped to the Congo? | 都还没把我的厂搬迁到刚果 |
[00:42] | Now I want you to imagine your mom, Trudie. | 现在我要你想象 你的妈妈特鲁迪 |
[00:46] | Am I illustrating my point? | 我表达得够清楚了吗 |
[00:48] | You work for the Dark Army now. | 你现在为黑暗军团工作了 |
[00:50] | It was you who exported the keys. | 是你输出了密钥 |
[00:52] | You can make it like Five/Nine never happened. | 你可以彻底撤销59袭击 |
[00:54] | Whatever happens after this, I want us to keep talking. | 不管之后会怎么样 我希望我们继续对话 |
[00:57] | I want us to be a team. | 我希望我们做团队 |
[00:58] | My associates found your pet employee. | 我的同事找到了你的得宠员工 |
[01:01] | I am your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[01:03] | Angela Moss was allowed to continue with her lawsuit, | 安吉拉·莫斯还是继续进行诉讼了 |
[01:06] | which put my plant in jeopardy. | 这让我的厂子受到了威胁 |
[01:08] | You’re panicking right now. | 你在慌乱 |
[01:10] | The minute you remove emotion from this, | 如果你能抛开私人感情 |
[01:13] | you’ll do just fine. | 你就没事了 |
[01:14] | You need to talk to Angela. | 你得去和安吉拉谈谈 |
[01:16] | She is not doing well. | 她状态很不好 |
[01:17] | Last time I saw her, | 我上次看到她的时候 |
[01:18] | she was going through a full-on breakdown. | 她整个人都崩溃了 |
[01:20] | The cyber bombing, that was my fault. | 网络爆炸案 都是我的错 |
[01:23] | She used me for that. | 她利用了我 |
[01:25] | I have to believe that there was a purpose. | 我必须相信这是有意义的 |
[01:31] | Pettiness. | 斗气 |
[01:33] | It was a dig at me. | 那就是为了跟我怄气 |
[01:36] | It’s that small, unfortunately. | 很遗憾 就是为那种小事 |
[01:44] | No, it’s not over. | 不 还没结束 |
[01:46] | It’s not over. It can’t be. | 没结束 不可能的 |
[01:49] | She was gonna bring my mom back. | 她要复活我妈妈的 |
[01:53] | We were gonna be reunited. | 我们可以团聚的 |
[02:12] | What are you gonna do to her? | 你要怎么对付她 |
[02:18] | What are you asking? | 你想要什么 |
[02:21] | Retribution… | 报复 |
[02:23] | I want it. | 我要报复 |
[02:26] | I’m afraid your only move here: | 恐怕你唯一能做的 |
[02:29] | accept that you’ve been conned. | 就是接受你被骗了 |
[02:35] | Find a way to live with what you did. | 想办法承受你做的事 |
[02:41] | No. | 不 |
[02:43] | You’re wrong about her project. | 她的项目 你想错了 |
[02:46] | I know it’s possible. I’ve seen it. | 我知道可行 我亲眼见过 |
[02:52] | And I know how to take it from her. | 我也知道如何从她手中夺走 |
[02:57] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[03:00] | With everything that we know, | 就凭我们知道的一切 |
[03:02] | this is what we have to do. | 我们必须这么做 |
[03:05] | – Shut up. – We can expose her. | -闭嘴 -我们可以曝光她 |
[03:06] | We can tell everyone what she showed me. | 我们可以把她给我看的东西昭告天下 |
[03:08] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[03:09] | Sh-shut up. | 求你闭嘴吧 |
[03:10] | No, I won’t. | 不 我偏不 |
[03:13] | And if you’re not gonna help me, | 如果你不帮我 |
[03:14] | I’m gonna do it on my own. | 那我就自己来 |
[03:17] | And there is nothing you can do or say to stop me. | 不管你说什么做什么 都休想拦住我 |
[03:29] | I wish you hadn’t said that. | 真希望你没那么说 |
[03:49] | You have to understand. | 你必须得理解 |
[03:52] | I have been trying to stop her from hurting you. | 我一直在阻止她伤害你 |
[03:56] | That’s–that’s why I brought you here. | 所以我才把你带到这里 |
[03:59] | But you ta–you talk like this, and I cannot protect you. | 但是你这么说 我就护不了你了 |
[04:07] | You have to relent. | 低个头吧 |
[04:10] | There’s a chance, if–if you–if you beg. | 这是一次机会 只要你开口求她 |
[04:13] | It’s the only way out of this, please, please, please. | 只有这样才能脱身 求你了 求你了 |
[04:19] | You’re panicking right now. | 你在慌乱 |
[04:22] | Remove all emotion, and you’ll do just fine. | 抛开私人感情 你就没事了 |
[04:28] | Isn’t that what you’re good at? | 你不是就擅长这个吗 |
[04:44] | I’m not gonna run. | 我不跑 |
[04:55] | So you should probably leave. | 你还是走吧 |
[06:49] | She made her choice. | 她做出了选择 |
[06:52] | Choice? | 选择 |
[06:54] | That’s not allowed when it comes to you. | 跟你有关的事 哪来的选择 |
[06:56] | No, no, you– | 不 你 |
[06:58] | you did this to her. | 都是你害了她 |
[07:01] | You–you–you recruited her and you k– | 是你招揽了她 也是你杀 |
[07:05] | you killed– | 你杀了 |
[07:06] | And you let it happen, didn’t you? | 而你袖手旁观 不是吗 |
[07:13] | It wasn’t without a valiant attempt on your part, though, | 当然你也勇敢地试图阻止了 |
[07:17] | trying to talk some sense into her. | 想劝她听话 |
[07:19] | It isn’t your fault that she wouldn’t listen. | 她听不进去也不能怨你 |
[07:21] | You didn’t give me enough time. She… | 你给我的时间不够 她 |
[07:25] | She could have–she could-she could– | 她本可能 她本可以 |
[07:27] | she could have come around. | 本可以想明白的 |
[07:29] | I meant everything I said to her. | 我对她说的话都是真心的 |
[07:32] | You are psychotic. | 你就是个疯子 |
[07:34] | You’re certainly not mincing words today, are you? | 你今天彻底不拽词了 是不是 |
[07:43] | It’s all psychotic. | 全都疯了 |
[07:45] | Phillip, if you feel you must take this out on me, | 菲利普 如果你想要把这事算在我头上 |
[07:49] | then I am happy to bear the burden. | 那我很乐意承担 |
[07:51] | I’ve become very good at it over the years, | 我这些年已经承担不少了 |
[07:53] | don’t you think? | 你说是不是 |
[08:03] | She was my daughter. | 她可是我女儿啊 |
[08:06] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[08:14] | Our team has an update on the shipment hack | 关于奥德森先生的航运操纵 |
[08:16] | we obtained from Mr. Alderson. | 团队带来了新消息 |
[08:19] | It appears it will grant us the clearance we need | 看来在年底之前 我们将获得 |
[08:21] | by the end of the year. | 所需的权限 |
[08:22] | It’s October now, | 现在已经是十月了 |
[08:23] | so that’s two more months we’ll have to wait. | 只需再等两个月 |
[08:27] | Just in time for the holidays. | 正好赶上过节 |
[08:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:42] | Mr. Alderson is a good-for-nothing wretch | 奥德森先生是个无用小人 |
[08:45] | that is not to be trusted. | 不值得信任 |
[08:47] | Oh, Wang Shu, you needn’t worry. | 王舒 不用担心 |
[08:49] | Once our project ships, he’ll have served his purpose | 我们的项目运走 他发挥作用后 |
[08:52] | and then he can be terminated. | 就可以被做掉 |
[08:55] | In the meantime, he needs to be kept on a short leash | 但在那之前 需要控制好他 |
[08:58] | and trained not to bite his master. | 不让他咬主人 |
[09:03] | Very well, then. | 好吧 |
[09:07] | Send him a reminder of what’s at stake, | 给他一个警示 如果有任何纰漏 |
[09:09] | should there be any interference. | 会出现什么样的后果 |
[09:23] | I hope you enjoy your last Christmas, | 祝你最后的圣诞节快乐 |
[09:26] | my dear Elliot. | 我亲爱的艾略特 |
[11:09] | And then she say to me, | 然后她对我说 |
[11:10] | “I don’t think that’s the north Pole.” | 那应该不是北极 |
[11:15] | Freddy, got a package for you | 弗莱迪 有你的包裹 |
[11:17] | And I got a package for you. | 我也有给你的”包裹” |
[11:22] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[11:23] | Can we at least get the Secret Santa going? | 我们能赶紧开始神秘圣诞老人吗 |
[11:26] | It’s already 8:00. | 已经八点了 |
[11:31] | Fred? | 弗莱迪 |
[11:35] | Come on, we gotta start wrapping it up. | 赶紧的 我们得收场了 |
[11:38] | My babysitter keeps texting me. | 保姆一直在发短信催我 |
[11:42] | Just a sec. | 等我一下 |
[11:50] | Oh, that’s great. | 太爽了 |
[11:52] | Can you say it again? | 你能再说一遍吗 |
[11:54] | What? | 什么 |
[11:58] | Can you tell me you like me? | 说我你喜欢我 |
[12:02] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[12:06] | Tell me you love me. | 说你爱我 |
[12:10] | Uh, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:14] | Maybe, uh, stand up, turn around, | 不如 站起来 转过去 |
[12:19] | and say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[12:21] | You want me to stand up? | 你要我站起来吗 |
[12:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:42] | How ya doin’, Freddy? | 你好吗 弗莱迪 |
[12:43] | Not too good? That’s okay. I get it. | 不大好吗 没关系 我懂 |
[12:45] | Jerking off to underage girls | 对着未成年小姑娘 |
[12:46] | on live video chats is one thing. | 直播聊天打飞机是一回事 |
[12:48] | When it’s played back, though, kinda loses its magic. | 不过回放总是少了几分魅力 |
[12:51] | – Who is this? – Check your email. | -你是谁 -看你的邮箱 |
[12:53] | You should have received a message from me. | 你应该收到了我的信息 |
[12:57] | Need you to open the email and click on the link. | 我要你打开邮件 点击链接 |
[13:00] | You the one that sent me the package? | 包裹是你寄给我的吗 |
[13:02] | Listen, please don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[13:03] | Look, I-I can pay. | 我可以付钱 |
[13:05] | Open the email and click on the link, Freddy. | 打开邮件 点击链接 弗莱迪 |
[13:10] | Okay, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[13:11] | if–if this is some sort of a ransomware thing | 如果这是什么勒索 |
[13:14] | or you’re trying to get money out of me, listen– | 或者你想要钱 听着 |
[13:17] | You obviously don’t know me, because if you did, | 你显然并不了解我 因为如果你了解我 |
[13:19] | you’d already know I don’t give a shit about money. | 就会知道我根本不在乎钱 |
[13:21] | Do what I’m telling you, | 照我说的做 |
[13:22] | or I’m sending the video to the FBI. | 不然我就把视频发给联调局 |
[13:24] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[13:25] | No. | 不 |
[13:27] | Fred, I gotta go. | 弗莱迪 我要走了 |
[13:29] | I’m just wrapping up in here. | 我马上完事了 |
[13:31] | Then you have to ask Trish to do the Secret Santa, | 那你得让翠什来主持神秘圣诞老人了 |
[13:33] | because I need to get home. | 我要回家了 |
[13:35] | Okay, okay, fine. Okay, good, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:37] | Freddy, I need you to pay attention. | 弗莱迪 你能不能上点心 |
[13:40] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面干什么呢 |
[13:41] | Are you on the phone? | 你在打电话吗 |
[13:43] | Merry Christmas, and I’ll–I’ll see you in 2016! | 圣诞快乐 我们…2016年见 |
[13:47] | Open the email and click on the link. | 打开邮件 点击链接 |
[13:50] | You know, this isn’t gonna get past our IT guys. | 我们IT部的人绝对能查出来的 |
[13:52] | That’s what I’m counting on. | 我求之不得呢 |
[13:56] | Okay, I just clicked it. | 好吧 我点了 |
[13:59] | Are we done? | 完事了吗 |
[14:01] | Get the USB from the envelope. | 拿出信封里的U盘 |
[14:04] | I left instructions on how to archive your inbox. | 我留下了关于如何存档你收件箱的步骤 |
[14:07] | Copy the .pst file to the thumb drive. | 把pst文件全部拷贝到U盘里 |
[14:10] | Inbox? | 收件箱 |
[14:13] | I’m an attorney, pal. | 我是一个律师 伙计 |
[14:14] | That inbox is full of sensitive client information. | 我的收件箱里全是敏感的客户资料 |
[14:18] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[14:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:27] | I was just taking a moment | 我刚刚只是在想 |
[14:28] | to think about whether or not I give a fuck. | 我到底在不在乎 |
[14:30] | I don’t. | 我不在乎 |
[14:38] | All right, so… | 好吧 |
[14:40] | what are you gonna do with my emails once you do get ’em? | 那你得到我的邮件后打算干什么 |
[14:43] | Once you’re finished, | 拷贝完后 |
[14:44] | leave all your personal effects in your office: | 把你的个人物品全部留在办公室 |
[14:45] | your phone, your Fitbit, your smartwatch, | 包括你的手机 健身环 智能手表 |
[14:48] | anything with an on-off switch, | 任何有开关的东西 |
[14:49] | then bring the USB drive to Grand Central. | 然后把这个U盘带去中央车站 |
[14:52] | You know, this isn’t just gonna destroy me. | 这不仅会毁掉我 |
[14:53] | It’s gonna destroy the people that work for me, | 还会毁掉为我工作的所有人 |
[14:56] | my firm, their families, everyone. | 我的律所 他们的家人 所有人 |
[14:59] | Keep this phone on you. | 带着这个手机 |
[15:00] | Expect another call when you get there. | 等你到那里后 等电话 |
[15:04] | Who the fuck is this? | 你到底是谁 |
[15:08] | This is Mr. Robot. | 我是机器人先生 |
[15:34] | I’ll load it up for ya. | 我帮你装车 |
[15:36] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[15:49] | 42nd and Lex, Grand Central. | 42街和莱星顿街街角 中央车站 |
[15:52] | – Increase by 20% this holiday season. – Can you believe that? | -在这个假日季增加了20% -你敢相信吗 |
[15:56] | Not long ago, we were talking about an | 不久前 我们还在讨论 |
[15:57] | economic collapse on par with the Great Depression. | 与大萧条不相上下的经济崩溃 |
[16:00] | Especially hard to believe | 特别难以置信 |
[16:01] | given the November jobs report that was released on Friday. | 尤其是考虑到周五公布的11月就业报告 |
[16:04] | Over 400,000 jobs were added. | 新增岗位超过四十万个 |
[16:06] | This really shows the resilience of E Corp | 这着实体现了E公司 |
[16:09] | and their CEO, Tyrell Wellick. | 还有他们的执行总裁提利尔·威利克的恢复力 |
[16:11] | If it weren’t for their data recovery | 如果没有他们的数据恢复 |
[16:13] | and their Ecoin loan program, | 以及电子硬币借贷项目 |
[16:15] | we wouldn’t be enjoying the turnaround | 我们就不会像现在这样 |
[16:17] | we’re experiencing right now. | 坐享好转 |
[16:18] | A quote from the chair of the Federal Reserve | 美联储主席的这句话 |
[16:20] | seems to echo public opinion: | 似乎表达了民众心声 |
[16:22] | “Sometimes the good guys really do come out on top.” | “有时胜利的确实是好人” |
[16:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:53] | Walk to the furthest kiosk. | 走到最远的售票亭 |
[17:15] | Get in line. | 去排队 |
[17:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:27] | I’m, uh–I’m here. | 我到了 |
[17:29] | I’m in line. | 我在排队了 |
[17:35] | Don’t get freaked out. | 别慌 |
[17:37] | You’re being tailed. | 你被跟踪了 |
[17:38] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[17:40] | They want to know who you’re meeting. | 他们想知道你要见谁 |
[17:44] | I’ll take care of them. | 我来解决他们 |
[17:46] | – Right now… – Okay. | -现在… -好 |
[17:47] | I need you to stop looking around | 你别再东张西望来了 |
[17:49] | like you’re a coked-up Henry Hill. | 像个嗑嗨了的亨利·希尔[纽约黑帮分子] |
[17:53] | Well, I-I-I actually did some. | 我其实真吸了点 |
[17:56] | – What? – Yeah, some blow, you know. | -什么 -就是嗑了点可卡因 |
[17:59] | some of the girls had some at the party, | 派对上的姑娘带了些 |
[18:00] | and I–you know, the Christmas party. | 就是那个圣诞派对 |
[18:02] | – A little or a lot? – What? | -是一点还是很多 -什么 |
[18:03] | How much did you do, a little or a lot? | 你嗑了多少 一点还是很多 |
[18:06] | Shit, man, I don’t know. | 我的天 我哪知道 |
[18:07] | Right now, it seems like a fucking lot, okay? | 现在感觉好像挺多 行了吗 |
[18:10] | Take a breath, Freddy. | 深呼吸 弗雷迪 |
[18:11] | We’re gonna through this. | 我们会没事的 |
[18:16] | Wait a second. Where are you, anyway? | 等等 你人在哪 |
[18:19] | As far as you’re concerned, I’m everywhere. | 对你来说 我无处不在 |
[18:22] | What does that even mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[18:24] | It means I own the entire station. | 意思是我控制着车站 |
[18:38] | Buy a ticket home. | 买一张回家的票 |
[18:39] | No, don’t want these guys to know where I live. | 不 我不想让他们知道我住哪里 |
[18:42] | Trust me, Freddy, they already know. | 相信我 弗雷迪 他们早知道了 |
[18:46] | All right, uh, I’d like a– | 好的 麻烦你 |
[18:48] | first train to Brewster, please. | 一张去布鲁斯特的票 谢谢 |
[18:52] | Okay, I got it. | 好 拿到了 |
[18:53] | All right, now you’re gonna head to the train, | 好 准备上火车 |
[18:55] | but we’re gonna take the long way. | 但我们要绕远路 |
[18:57] | Want you to walk past the clock | 走过那座钟 |
[18:58] | and go towards the Hudson News. | 向报摊方向去 |
[19:06] | Take out all your cash. | 把现金都拿出来 |
[19:07] | Give it to the guy in the Santa hat. | 给那个戴圣诞帽的人 |
[19:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:17] | We gotta buy time. | 我们得争取点时间 |
[19:19] | Fold it into a ball, | 揉成一团 |
[19:20] | make a fist, toss it in the case. | 握在手里 丢进盒子里 |
[19:28] | Don’t stop. Keep going. | 别停 继续走 |
[19:29] | Make a right and head to the tracks. | 右转 去站台 |
[19:34] | That’s my money. | 那是我的钱 |
[19:39] | Track 19, last car on the right. | 19号站台 右手最后一节车厢 |
[19:43] | So you have been following me, haven’t you? | 你确实在跟踪我 是吧 |
[19:46] | No, I’ve been waiting… | 不 我在等你 |
[19:48] | For you on the train. | 我在车上 |
[20:14] | Who the fuck are you? | 你是什么人 |
[20:16] | Thought I answered that already. | 我不是已经回答了 |
[20:20] | Don’t think you need the phone anymore. | 手机可以挂了 |
[20:26] | Sit down and give me the drive. | 坐下 把U盘给我 |
[20:34] | Yeah, first you’re gonna give me | 首先 你要把 |
[20:35] | all the copies of that video you have. | 那段视频的所有备份都给我 |
[20:43] | You gonna shoot me in front of all these people? | 你要当着这么多人打死我吗 |
[20:50] | Put the gun away, Freddy, and sit down. | 把枪收好 弗莱迪 坐下 |
[20:53] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[20:54] | I’m not afraid to use this if I have to. | 如果有必要 我是敢用这个的 |
[20:57] | And then that video will not only be automatically sent to the FBI | 那视频不仅会被自动发送给联调局 |
[21:00] | but to your wife and kids. | 还会发给你的妻子孩子 |
[21:04] | Is that something you’re afraid of? | 你敢冒这个险吗 |
[21:07] | Sit down. Give me the drive. | 坐下 U盘给我 |
[21:24] | So we’re square, right? | 我们两清了吧 |
[21:26] | You gonna erase that video? | 你会抹掉视频吗 |
[21:29] | I mean, it goes without saying. | 这是不用说的 |
[21:30] | I can’t have anyone seeing that. | 但绝不能有人看到那个 |
[21:34] | Look, I’ll tell you what: | 这样吧 |
[21:35] | you keep that drive. | 盘你留着 |
[21:37] | That’ll show you how much I trust you, huh? | 这能显示我对你的信任了吧 |
[21:39] | You understand me, man? | 你明白吗 |
[21:40] | I’m trusting that your word is good? | 我是在相信你会说话算话 |
[21:44] | I’m gonna head on back to the office. | 我要回办公室了 |
[21:45] | Sit down. | 坐着 |
[21:47] | We’re not done. | 还没完事呢 |
[21:54] | Do you know who those guys were, | 你知道那些人是谁吗 |
[21:56] | the ones who were following me? | 跟踪我的那些 |
[21:59] | Dark Army. | 黑暗军团 |
[22:02] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[22:04] | What the fuck were those guys doing following me? | 他们为什么要跟踪我 |
[22:06] | They want to know who you’re giving these files to. | 他们想知道你要把文件给谁 |
[22:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:09] | Because they’re protecting one of your clients. | 因为他们在保护你的一位客户 |
[22:11] | What client? | 什么客户 |
[22:13] | Whiterose. | 白玫瑰 |
[22:15] | What the fuck are you talking about, man? | 你说什么呢 |
[22:16] | Who’s that? | 那谁啊 |
[22:17] | You know her as Zhi Zhang, | 你所认识的她叫张志 |
[22:18] | the Chinese minister of state security. | 中国国家安全部长 |
[22:21] | He and his partners have been using | 他和同伙们在利用 |
[22:22] | shell corporations to move money around, | 空壳公司转移资金 |
[22:24] | and your name keeps popping up on all their company filings. | 你的名字总在他们公司的各种文件上出现 |
[22:28] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[22:29] | That’s what this is about? | 是为了这个吗 |
[22:33] | I’m a dead man. | 我死定了 |
[22:35] | I need to know how you’ve been helping them funnel money. | 我需要知道你是怎么帮他们转移资金的 |
[22:37] | Oh, no, no, no, no, you don’t want to fuck with these guys. | 不不 你可不想惹这些人 |
[22:41] | If half the shit that I’ve seen is real, | 如果我看到的东西有一半是真的 |
[22:44] | then these guys are the official fucking bogeymen. | 那这些人可真是妖魔鬼怪 |
[22:47] | And I’m not talking conspiracy bullshit either, man. | 这可不是什么鬼扯的阴谋论 |
[22:50] | I mean, these guys are pure evil. | 这些人邪恶到极点了 |
[22:53] | I’m kind of ahead of you on that point. | 这我可比你早知道 |
[22:59] | Cyprus National Bank. | 塞浦路斯国家银行 |
[23:04] | That’s it. | 就是它 |
[23:07] | That’s their bank. | 这就是他们的银行 |
[23:11] | Tell me what you know about it. | 告诉我你都知道什么 |
[23:15] | I don’t know shit, man, okay? | 我什么都不知道 好吗 |
[23:17] | The reason they even hire peons like me | 他们雇我这种人 |
[23:20] | is ’cause I’m willing to look the other way | 就是因为我愿睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[23:21] | and push the right papers for ’em, | 替他们办需要办的文件 |
[23:23] | small stuff, incorporation documents. | 小事 企业文件 |
[23:26] | Look at me. I’m a dumb shit. | 看看我 我就是个蠢蛋 |
[23:28] | You think they’re gonna tell me anything? | 你觉得他们会告诉我什么吗 |
[23:42] | I may have… A contact in the city. | 我在城里可能…有个联络人 |
[23:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:55] | Stop fucking around, man. | 别胡闹了 |
[23:56] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[23:58] | Give me the name. | 告诉我名字 |
[24:01] | John Garcin. | 约翰·加森 |
[24:04] | Where can I find him? | 我去哪找他 |
[24:06] | Well, I don’t have the address on me. | 我没带地址 |
[24:07] | I-I gotta go back to my office. | 我得回办公室 |
[24:20] | I told you to leave all your electronics. | 我叫你留下所有电子设备的 |
[24:23] | I did. | 我照做了 |
[24:24] | I don’t–I don’t have anything on me. | 我身上什么都没有 |
[24:26] | Look, I have nothing. | 看 我什么都没带 |
[24:40] | Go straight to the 42nd Street exit | 直奔42街出口 |
[24:42] | and wait for my call. | 等我电话 |
[24:43] | Don’t stop. Don’t turn around. | 别停步 别转头 |
[24:45] | You’re leaving me? | 你要丢下我了 |
[24:47] | If they see us together, we’re both dead. | 如果我们被看到一起行动 那就都死定了 |
[24:52] | Go. | 快走 |
[25:46] | Meet me at the corner of 42nd and Vanderbilt. | 到42街和范德比尔特街街角来见我 |
[25:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:50] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[25:51] | Still need Garcin’s address. | 我还需要加森的地址 |
[25:53] | Oh, no, you gotta be fucking crazy. | 不 你疯了吧 |
[25:55] | I’m not going back to my office. | 我可不回办公室 |
[25:56] | Those guys are gonna be looking for me there. | 那些人肯定会去那里找我 |
[25:58] | Let me worry about that. | 那我来想办法 |
[26:00] | Listen, I want your word that if I give you what you want, | 我要你保证 如果我满足你的要求 |
[26:03] | you’re gonna destroy that video. | 你会销毁那段视频 |
[26:04] | You are in no position to negotiate right now. | 你现在没有资格谈判 |
[26:07] | Just fucking move. | 快行动 |
[26:08] | Then I want your word! | 我要你保证 |
[26:09] | If we don’t get out of here, I’m not gonna be the one | 如果你不跑 你需要担心的 |
[26:11] | you need to worry about, you understand? | 可就不是我了 明白吗 |
[26:13] | I am your only way out of this. | 我是你唯一的出路 |
[26:15] | And just how the fuck are you gonna protect me | 你要怎么保护我不被 |
[26:16] | against the Dark Army, huh? | 黑暗军团伤害 |
[26:18] | Those guys just saw me running away from them. | 他们刚看到我逃跑了 |
[26:20] | They know that I’m up to something. | 他们知道我肯定心怀鬼胎 |
[26:31] | Oh, you can’t… | 你做不到 |
[26:34] | protect me, | 你保护不了我 |
[26:36] | can you? | 是吧 |
[26:43] | Freddy? | 弗莱迪 |
[26:45] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[26:48] | You don’t give a shit what happens to me. | 你根本不在乎我怎样 |
[26:52] | Freddy, we don’t have time for this. | 弗莱迪 我们没这个时间了 |
[26:55] | You need to snap out of it. | 你得振作起来 |
[26:57] | They are still coming for you, man. | 他们还在找你呢 |
[27:00] | You need to make it to this fucking corner right now. | 你得马上到这个街角来 |
[27:03] | Right now, Freddy. | 快点 弗莱迪 |
[27:07] | Freddy, you need to keep moving. | 弗莱迪 你得快点走 |
[27:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:14] | Just don’t send that video to my kids. | 别把视频发给我的孩子 |
[27:19] | Freddy! | 弗莱迪 |
[27:25] | Freddy? | 弗莱迪 |
[27:37] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[27:38] | We need room here. We need room. | 让开点 |
[27:39] | Hey, listen… | 听着 |
[27:41] | Taking pictures right now, lady? | 这种时候拍照 |
[27:42] | What are you gonna do with them? Come on. | 你拍了要做什么 拜托 |
[27:44] | Put it down. Back up. | 放下 退后 |
[28:05] | Today’s gonna be another busy one | 今天又将很忙碌 |
[28:07] | because of the cyber bombings memorial brunch. | 因为有网络爆炸案纪念早午餐 |
[28:08] | The board of directors would like you to do some PR interviews today | 董事会希望你今天能接受几个公关采访 |
[28:11] | before you head upstairs. | 然后再上楼去 |
[28:12] | Our media consultant is going to debrief you | 我们的媒体顾问会在休息室 |
[28:14] | with some talking points back in the greenroom | 向你汇报谈话要点 |
[28:16] | before we put you into hair and makeup. | 然后你再去化妆准备 |
[28:18] | You have about five minutes | 你能休息五分钟 |
[28:20] | before your meeting with Mr. Milligan and his team. | 然后就要见米里根先生和他的团队了 |
[28:22] | Thank you, Elizabeth. | 谢谢 伊丽莎白 |
[28:24] | Oh, that’s not all. | 还有呢 |
[28:25] | After that, you have a meeting with the board. | 之后 你还要跟董事会开会 |
[28:27] | It’s more of a meet and greet, then straight into a meeting | 主要就是打个招呼 然后再马上跟 |
[28:30] | with the Ecoin engineering team to discuss the new rollout. | 电子硬币工程团队开会 讨论新展示 |
[28:33] | – And tonight the board would like– – Can we just… | -今晚董事会要… -我们不能… |
[28:36] | push any of this until tomorrow? | 把哪件日程推到明天吗 |
[28:39] | No, I’m afraid tomorrow’s already full as well. | 不行 恐怕明天的日程也都是满的 |
[28:45] | Can you just give me a minute? | 能让我单独待会儿吗 |
[28:47] | Certainly, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[28:55] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[28:57] | I’ve been meaning to tell you that for a while now, | 我一直想跟您说这句话来着 |
[29:00] | but I wanted to give you your space. | 但我想给您点空间 |
[29:02] | Most of us here consider you a hero for what you did. | 我们大部分人都因为您的作为把您视为英雄 |
[30:10] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[31:01] | Dom? You up yet, hon? | 多米 你起了吗 亲爱的 |
[31:04] | I’m heading out to go mall walking with Janice, | 我要去跟詹妮丝逛商场 |
[31:07] | you know, that lovely girl I met at church a few weeks ago? | 就是我几周前在教堂认识的那个好姑娘 |
[31:13] | I want you to meet her. | 我想让你见见她 |
[31:14] | I think you two would really hit it off. | 我觉得你俩会合得来的 |
[31:18] | Seriously, Dom? | 不是吧 多米 |
[31:19] | It’s almost noon. You’re still in your PJs. | 都要中午了 你还穿着睡衣 |
[31:21] | What gives? | 怎么回事 |
[31:25] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[31:27] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[31:28] | I told you last week I was renovating the master bathroom. | 我上周说了 我要翻修主卫 |
[31:32] | What’s the big deal? | 怎么了 |
[31:38] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[31:42] | I thought we agreed I would vet everyone you hired. | 我们不是说好我要审查你雇的每个人 |
[31:47] | Hon, I thought you were kidding like you do. | 亲爱的 我以为你那是开玩笑的 |
[31:49] | Listen, I’m glad you’re up. | 你起了正好 |
[31:51] | I want you to put a load in | 你去洗洗衣服吧 |
[31:52] | so you have something to wear to the bake sale later. | 回头去面包义卖也好有的穿 |
[31:55] | Janice is coming over after for some macaroni and gravy. | 过后詹妮丝会来吃通心粉和肉汁 |
[31:58] | You’re just gonna leave this guy here alone? | 你就打算留下他一人在这儿 |
[32:01] | He’s not alone. You’re here. | 他不是一个人 你不也在 |
[32:46] | This John Garcin practically posts | 这个约翰·加森基本上 |
[32:48] | every shit he takes. | 干啥都发帖 |
[32:50] | It’s gonna take forever to go through his social media. | 翻看他的社交媒体要花很久了 |
[32:53] | I know we have our issues, | 我知道我们有毛病 |
[32:54] | but it’s these people that are the real psychos. | 但这些人才真是疯子 |
[32:57] | I mean, how proud of your life can you be? | 你能为自己的生活骄傲到什么地步啊 |
[33:02] | We have his address. | 我们知道他的住址 |
[33:03] | We should just go. | 我们应该直接去 |
[33:05] | We’ll get the info we need there. | 去拿到我们需要的情报 |
[33:07] | It’s too early for that. We don’t know enough. | 为时尚早 我们知道的情况还太少 |
[33:10] | He’s their liaison at Cyprus National Bank. | 他是他们在塞浦路斯国家银行的联络人 |
[33:12] | He’s gotta have something. | 他肯定掌握了什么 |
[33:15] | Be that as it may, we can’t just knock on this guy’s door | 尽管如此 我们也不能直接找上门 |
[33:18] | and pretty please ask him for his access, | 好声好气地要他把门路给我们 |
[33:20] | so we put our heads down, do the research, | 所以我们还是安心研究 |
[33:23] | find a way to break him, same as always. | 像以往一样找办法击溃他 |
[33:26] | Took us two weeks with Freddy. | 我们在弗莱迪身上花了两周 |
[33:28] | We can’t wait that long anymore. | 我们不能再等那么久了 |
[33:31] | We’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[33:33] | By next week, Whiterose will ship her project. | 到下周 白玫瑰就能运走项目 |
[33:35] | We’ll be dead. | 我们就死定了 |
[33:37] | I’m not gonna argue that with you. | 我不想跟你争这个 |
[33:40] | Freddy could have saved us a lot of time | 弗莱迪本可以给我们省很多时间 |
[33:42] | if his brains weren’t splattered | 可惜他的脑子都溅在 |
[33:43] | all over 42nd Street right now. | 42街的马路上了 |
[33:50] | He had it coming. | 他活该 |
[33:52] | They all do. | 他们都活该 |
[34:16] | Don’t do this for the wrong reasons. | 别为错误的原因做这事 |
[34:20] | You’re angry, and I get it. | 你很愤怒 我理解 |
[34:24] | But your anger is keeping you from seeing | 但你的愤怒让你看不清 |
[34:25] | the bigger picture of why we started this thing. | 我们最初开始这一切的大局原因 |
[34:35] | You told me once | 你曾跟我说 |
[34:37] | you don’t take down a conglomerate | 扳倒企业集团 |
[34:39] | by shooting them in the heart, | 不是靠打心脏 |
[34:42] | ’cause they don’t have hearts. | 因为企业是没心的 |
[34:46] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[34:49] | We found their heart. | 我们找到心脏了 |
[34:57] | We rob it… | 我们抢了它 |
[34:59] | she finally goes down. | 她就终于完蛋了 |
[35:02] | What am I not seeing? | 我遗漏了什么 |
[35:06] | This used to be about saving the world. | 这本是为了拯救世界 |
[35:11] | You’re making it too personal. | 你太为私情了 |
[35:13] | You’re making this about what they did to Angela. | 你这是为了报复安吉拉的事 |
[35:16] | You’re letting your feelings cloud your judgment. | 你被情绪左右了判断 |
[35:19] | My feelings? | 我的情绪 |
[35:22] | See what’s going on out there? | 你看到外面的情况了吗 |
[35:24] | People are already forgetting about Five/Nine, | 人们已经在忘记59 |
[35:28] | the cyber bombings. | 和网络爆炸案了 |
[35:30] | They’re buying their | 他们相信了 |
[35:34] | Ecoin discounted stocking stuffers | 电子硬币的股市缓冲计策 |
[35:36] | and Christmas hams, and they’re gonna forget. | 还有圣诞节的表演 他们会遗忘的 |
[35:40] | And I don’t blame them. | 我不怪他们 |
[35:44] | They’re exhausted. | 他们累坏了 |
[35:47] | I’m exhausted. | 我也累坏了 |
[35:51] | But we let this go, | 但如果我们放手 |
[35:52] | it’ll be back to business as usual | 那白玫瑰和他的朋友 |
[35:54] | for Whiterose and her friends. | 就又一切照旧 |
[35:57] | The more she gets away with this, the worse this gets. | 她越是能逃脱罪责 她就越会变本加厉 |
[36:02] | So fuck my feelings. | 管我什么情绪呢 |
[36:07] | I’m done with the therapy sessions. | 我不想再接受心理治疗了 |
[36:19] | This is all I’m focused on. | 我只在乎这个 |
[36:37] | It’s Darlene. | 是达琳 |
[36:41] | She says it’s about Angela. | 她说是安吉拉的事 |
[36:48] | Oh, my God, thanks for calling me back. | 天啊 谢谢你回我电话 |
[36:51] | I think I figured it out. | 我可能想明白了 |
[36:53] | Okay, I am–I am really onto something. | 好吧 我真的有大发现了 |
[36:56] | Just wait until you hear this. | 听着吧 |
[36:57] | It’s kind of a breakthrough. | 这是个突破 |
[36:59] | Where’s Flipper? | 小鳍呢 |
[37:02] | Uh, the landlord took her for the week. | 这周房东照顾它 |
[37:04] | Why? What are you too busy with? | 怎么 你忙着干什么呢 |
[37:07] | What’s going on, Darlene? What are you doing here? | 怎么了 达琳 你来干什么 |
[37:12] | I think I saw Angela. | 我好像看到安吉拉了 |
[37:23] | We talked about this already. | 我们谈过了 |
[37:26] | Angela’s gone. | 安吉拉不在了 |
[37:28] | Are you on something right now? | 你现在嗑什么了吗 |
[37:30] | Don’t make this about that, okay? | 别扯到那个上 |
[37:35] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:36] | Okay, I need you to hear this. | 我需要你好好听 |
[37:40] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[37:42] | Okay, um, I was–I was walking by one of those shelters, | 我之前走过了一家庇护所 |
[37:46] | and I think I saw her. | 我好像看到她了 |
[37:49] | Okay, I-I-I-I tried to catch up with her, | 我想追上去的 |
[37:51] | but it was–it was crowded and I lost her, | 但人太多 我就追丢了 |
[37:54] | but–okay, but this is proof, right? | 但这就是证据了 是吧 |
[37:56] | This is proof. | 这是证据 |
[37:58] | Maybe this is why they never found her body. | 或许这就是她的尸体没被发现的原因 |
[37:59] | Maybe she’s still alive. | 或许她还活着 |
[38:01] | That’s not possible. | 不可能的 |
[38:03] | No, I am telling you I saw her. | 不 相信我 我看到她了 |
[38:06] | She was on the street, same red cart, same bathrobe, | 她就在街上 还推着小红车 穿着浴袍 |
[38:09] | exactly the way we saw her in that security footage | 就像我们在监控录像里看到 |
[38:11] | before she got into that van. | 她上那辆货车前的样子 |
[38:12] | – Darlene. – Maybe she escaped. | -达琳 -或许她逃了 |
[38:14] | I swear I saw her. | 我真的看到她了 |
[38:16] | Maybe if you would just help me, | 或许如果你肯帮我 |
[38:18] | we could find her together; we just need to canvass | 我们能一起找到她 我们只需要挨个 |
[38:20] | – all of the homeless shelters. – This has to stop. | -排查所有流浪收容所 -你得停下了 |
[38:21] | Elliot, we can’t give up on her, okay? We can’t. | 艾略特 我们不能放弃她 |
[38:26] | You did a little too much coke | 你嗑多了可卡因 |
[38:27] | and you saw something that wasn’t there. | 就看到了幻象 |
[38:29] | I will show you where I saw her. | 我能带你去我看到她的地方 |
[38:31] | Just come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[38:32] | Look at you, man. You are so fucked up right now. | 看看你 你现在嗨成什么样了 |
[38:35] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[38:37] | This is exactly what you do when shit like this happens. | 发生这种事你就会这样 |
[38:41] | You shut down. | 你会封闭自己 |
[38:42] | Angela’s dead. | 安吉拉死了 |
[38:44] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[38:46] | She’s fucking dead. | 她死了 |
[38:54] | And it’s not our fault. | 那不是我们的错 |
[38:58] | We tried to help her, remember? | 我们想帮她的 记得吗 |
[39:01] | She did this to herself. | 这是她自作自受 |
[39:06] | You have to stop feeling guilty. | 你得放下愧疚感了 |
[39:13] | I’m not the one that feels guilty. | 我才不是愧疚的那个 |
[39:30] | Why didn’t you just show her the photo Whiterose sent to us? | 你怎么不给她看白玫瑰寄给我们的照片 |
[39:35] | You mean the one with Angela’s brains blown out. | 就是安吉拉被爆头的那张吗 |
[39:38] | Yeah, no, I don’t think so. | 不了 还是算了 |
[39:43] | At least it would have put her out of her misery. | 至少能结束她的痛苦 |
[39:53] | It’d break her heart. | 会伤她心的 |
[40:02] | We need to get back to work. | 我们得继续工作了 |
[40:07] | John Garcin should be our only focus. | 约翰·加森才是我们该关注的 |
[40:27] | I know we don’t usually do this, | 我知道我们一般不说话 |
[40:29] | but I have to fill you in if he won’t. | 但既然他不肯 只能我来告诉你情况了 |
[40:33] | That’s why you’re back, isn’t it, to help? | 你回来不就是为了帮忙的吗 |
[40:37] | You gotta be noticing it, then, too, | 那你肯定也注意到了 |
[40:39] | that he’s not talking to you. | 他不肯对你说话了 |
[40:42] | He doesn’t talk to me that much either, | 他也不怎么对我说话了 |
[40:45] | not since Angela died. | 自安吉拉死后就这样了 |
[40:48] | Darlene’s right. | 达琳是对的 |
[40:50] | He’s shutting down, | 他在封闭自己 |
[40:52] | compartmentalizing the pain, | 分隔痛苦 |
[40:55] | living in the distraction, | 靠分神生活 |
[40:58] | just like the holidays: | 就像这些节日 |
[41:01] | the fake Santas, the plastic trees, | 假圣诞老人 塑料树 |
[41:06] | the annoying Christmas carols… | 烦人的圣诞颂歌 |
[41:07] | *O come, all ye faithful* | *来吧 忠心的信徒* |
[41:11] | One big song-and-dance production | 一场盛大的歌舞表演 |
[41:13] | to sell ourselves the theater that everything’s jolly, | 想骗我们自己相信一切都好 |
[41:17] | at least for a moment. | 至少暂时如此 |
[41:20] | But when it’s all over, | 但等一切结束 |
[41:22] | Santa’s gone back to his shitty day job. | 圣诞老人又回去做他讨厌的日间工作 |
[41:25] | The trees get disassembled and thrown in a closet. | 圣诞树被拆下来 塞进柜子里 |
[41:28] | The music’s faded away. | 音乐也淡去 |
[41:30] | What then? | 到时怎样 |
[41:32] | That’s why you can’t go anywhere. | 所以你不能走 |
[41:34] | I know he’s keeping you away, but I’ll let you in. | 我知道他在抗拒你 但我可以让你进来 |
[41:37] | Don’t think I’m doing it for you, though. | 但可别以为我是为了你 |
[41:39] | Let’s be clear. | 我们说明白 |
[41:40] | I still don’t give a shit about you, | 我还是不在乎你 |
[41:42] | but he does. | 但他在乎 |
[41:43] | This does not feel right to me. | 我感觉不妙 |
[41:45] | E Corp owns the building. | 这楼是E公司的 |
[41:50] | They own half of Manhattan. | 半个曼哈顿都是他们的 |
[41:52] | We stick to the plan. | 我们照计划行事 |
[41:54] | And right now, Elliot needs you more than he lets on, | 现在 艾略特比他说的更需要你 |
[41:57] | because when that cold, brutal reality closes in on us, | 因为当冰冷残忍的现实向我们压来 |
[42:01] | we’re gonna need a friend, | 我们会需要个朋友 |
[42:03] | and that’s still what you are, right? | 你还是朋友吧 |
[42:32] | A delivery for John Garcin in apartment 7C. | 7C公寓约翰·加森的包裹 |
[42:46] | Seventh floor to the right of the elevator. | 7楼 电梯右手边 |
[42:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:01] | This goes sideways, | 如果出了岔子 |
[43:02] | We don’t have enough information to break this guy. | 我们没有足够信息能击垮他 |
[43:05] | We’re just gonna own his Wi-Fi. | 我们只需要控制他的无线网 |
[43:06] | That’ll grab us whatever we need without him knowing. | 就能神不知鬼不觉地掌握我们需要的东西 |
[43:15] | Is it just me, | 只有我觉得 |
[43:16] | or is this the quietest building in all of Manhattan? | 这是全曼哈顿最安静的建筑吗 |
[43:43] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[43:46] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[43:59] | Let’s check things out before he comes back. | 我们赶在他回来前四处看看吧 |
[44:04] | That wasn’t the plan. | 可不是这么说的 |
[44:05] | We’re only supposed to own his Wi-Fi. | 我们只是来控制他的无线网的 |
[44:08] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[44:09] | He’s not here. We just got lucky. | 他不在 我们走运了 |
[44:12] | Search everything. | 到处搜 |
[44:59] | Something’s not right. | 不对劲 |
[45:01] | No shit. | 可不是呢 |
[45:02] | Ah, fuck. | 该死 |
[45:03] | Did you lock the door? | 是你锁的门吗 |
[45:04] | No. | 不是 |
[45:07] | Signal’s dead in here. | 这里没信号 |
[45:10] | They’re jamming it. | 被屏蔽了 |
[45:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[45:38] | Phone’s dead. | 电话断线 |
[45:41] | – It’s almost as if– – There is no John Garcin. | -似乎… -根本没有约翰·加森 |
[45:46] | Freddy set us up. | 弗莱迪陷害了我们 |
[45:58] | It must have been a distress signal they gave Freddy. | 肯定是他们给弗莱迪的求救信号 |
[46:06] | Place is a honeypot. | 这地方是个蜜罐 |
[47:12] | No! | 不 |
[47:14] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[47:16] | Stop! Let me go! | 住手 放了我 |
[47:18] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[47:30] | So | 然后 |
[47:31] | Father DiMarco spills his potato salad all over her, | 迪马科神父把他的土豆沙拉撒了她一身 |
[47:35] | Which I actually think he did on purpose | 我觉得他是故意的 |
[47:37] | because Sister Merkin has, you know, those big | 因为梅靳嬷嬷虽然一身黑白 |
[47:40] | tatas underneath all that black and white. | 但身材是很丰满的 |
[47:43] | Ma, come on. | 妈妈 说什么呢 |
[47:44] | Oh, get over it. | 得了 |
[47:45] | She’s a hottie. | 她很性感 |
[47:47] | I’ve seen you check her out once or twice. | 我还有一两次看到过你偷瞄她呢 |
[47:49] | Janice, right, are you with me? | 詹妮丝 是吧 |
[47:51] | Sister Merkin is a ten, am I right? | 梅靳嬷嬷是个十分吧 |
[47:55] | Uh, s-she’s quite attractive, yes. | 她是很漂亮 |
[47:59] | See, Janice agrees. | 詹妮丝也这么觉得 |
[48:08] | Look at the time. | 看这都几点了 |
[48:09] | I gotta get to bed. | 我得上床去了 |
[48:10] | I’m seeing Dr. Passante in the morning | 我早上还要去见帕桑特医生 |
[48:12] | for that thing on my neck. | 看我脖子上那玩意 |
[48:14] | Dom, hon? | 多米 亲爱的 |
[48:17] | Why don’t you help Janice carry out the leftovers? | 你帮詹妮丝把剩菜端出去吧 |
[48:21] | It’s just some macaroni. | 就是一点通心粉 |
[48:23] | Dominique, don’t embarrass me. | 多米尼克 别给我丢脸 |
[48:24] | Go on and help. | 去帮忙 |
[48:41] | Uh, my apologies. | 抱歉 |
[48:42] | I forget how | 我忘了 |
[48:44] | frightened people can be of them the first time. | 人们刚看到时会很害怕 |
[48:46] | I’m a taxidermist. | 我是个标本制作师 |
[48:48] | Uh, I wasn’t frightened, | 我没害怕 |
[48:49] | just a little unexpected is all. | 只是有点意外 |
[48:55] | Taxidermy, huh? | 标本制作 |
[48:58] | Guess you were into stuffed animals as a kid? | 你小时候喜欢毛绒动物吗 |
[49:04] | Not particularly, no. | 也不是很喜欢 |
[49:10] | Well, um, it was nice meeting you, Janice. | 认识你很高兴 詹妮丝 |
[49:17] | And, uh, I’m sorry about all this. | 我想道个歉 |
[49:20] | All what? | 为什么 |
[49:23] | I think my mom was trying to, you know… | 我妈妈好像是想… |
[49:27] | set us up. | 撮合我们 |
[49:30] | Oh, my, I had no– | 天啊 我不… |
[49:33] | I– | 我 |
[49:35] | Oh, this is– this is terribly awkward. | 这好尴尬 |
[49:38] | Uh, I-I-I-I think she might have gotten the wrong idea. | 她可能是误会了 |
[49:41] | It’s all good. I’m on a self-imposed time-out anyway. | 没事的 我反正现在也不想考虑那个 |
[49:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:45] | My ma, she’s just trying to cheer me up. | 我妈 她是想哄我开心 |
[49:48] | She thought this would help. | 她以为这会是个好办法 |
[49:48] | Yeah, she said you’d been through | 是啊 她说你经历了 |
[49:50] | kind of a rough patch. | 一些不好的事 |
[49:53] | Bet she did. | 当然了 |
[49:58] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么的 |
[49:59] | It’s just a promotion at work | 就是我的升职 |
[50:00] | has been a lot of stress is all. | 让我压力很大 |
[50:01] | Yeah, she said you haven’t been sleeping, | 她说你一直失眠 |
[50:03] | and she told me about the drinking, mm. | 她还说了你酗酒的事 |
[50:07] | Oh, I hope I’m not speaking out of school. | 希望我没说错话 |
[50:10] | I-I-I just meant to say I’ve been there | 我就是说 我也经历过 |
[50:13] | with work, you know. | 工作的糟心事 |
[50:15] | Long hours can really burn you out, | 熬夜真的伤身 |
[50:16] | especially in my field. | 尤其干我们这个的 |
[50:20] | But I’m here to talk, if you want. | 但我愿陪你谈谈 如果你想 |
[50:22] | Sometimes that can help. | 或许能帮你 |
[50:24] | Yeah. Anyway, I should get to bed. | 好了 我该去睡了 |
[50:26] | Good night, Janice. | 晚安 詹妮丝 |
[50:27] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 是该去睡了 |
[50:28] | You need your rest. | 你该休息 |
[50:29] | After all, you have that interview | 毕竟 你明早还得 |
[50:31] | about the Santiago case in the morning. | 接受圣地亚戈案的询问 |
[50:42] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[50:45] | You’ve put it off for weeks. | 你都推迟好几周了 |
[50:46] | It’s starting to look suspicious. | 这开始让人起疑了 |
[50:54] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[50:56] | I was just explaining that unless you go to work tomorrow | 我就是说 你明天如果不回去上班 |
[50:59] | and finish cleaning up Santiago’s mess, | 把圣地亚戈的事处理好 |
[51:01] | then I’m gonna be forced | 那我将不得不 |
[51:03] | to do something very bad to your mother, | 对你妈妈做些很不好的事 |
[51:07] | like, really bad, you know? | 真的很不好的事 |
[51:11] | Like, I’m probably gonna have to slit her from mouth to cunt. | 我可能得把她割开 从嘴割到屄 |
[51:20] | You touch my mom, | 你敢碰我妈 |
[51:22] | I will strangle you to death. | 我就掐死你 |
[51:23] | You understand me? | 听明白了吗 |
[51:31] | Oh, you can strangle me till the cows come home. | 随你怎么掐死我 |
[51:33] | That’s not gonna stop the rest of ’em. | 那也阻止不了其他人 |
[51:48] | Now, you get that rest we talked about. | 你去像我们说的那样好好休息吧 |
[51:51] | You got a big day tomorrow. | 明天很重要呢 |
[51:53] | Oh, and would you thank your mom for me for the macaroni? | 替我谢谢你妈的通心粉好吗 |
[52:11] | Real life, yo. | 真实生活啊 |
[52:13] | I’m just saying, the skullduggery of scientists | 我就是说 科学家的欺骗 |
[52:15] | led us to this point in believing this bullshit. | 导致我们现在这样相信这些鬼话 |
[52:18] | What bullshit, exactly? | 什么鬼话 |
[52:19] | That the Earth is a sphere when it so clearly is flat. | 地球是圆的 明显应该是平的 |
[52:24] | See, you ain’t even willing to question it. | 看 你都不愿去质疑 |
[52:27] | – That’s how they get you. – If the Earth’s flat, | -他们就是这样骗到你的 -如果地球是平的 |
[52:29] | then how come no one’s ever fallen off the side? | 那怎么没人从边界掉下去过 |
[52:32] | Easy answer: Antarctica. | 简单 南极洲 |
[52:35] | Whoever lives here has to be fucking mental. | 住在这里的人肯定疯透了 |
[52:40] | Dar. | 达 |
[52:42] | What’s up? | 干什么呢 |
[52:43] | I just got here. | 我才刚到 |
[52:47] | Please tell me you have something stronger. | 拜托告诉我你还有更强效的 |
[52:50] | Hmm, stronger than what? | 比什么更强效 |
[52:51] | Anything I’ve already taken. | 比我已经服了的所有东西 |
[52:54] | That’s what’s up. I got you. | 这就对了 看我的 |
[52:58] | Shit, girl, you didn’t even let me tell you what it was. | 我去 妹子 你都不问那是什么 |
[53:01] | Why the fuck is someone in Angela’s bedroom? | 怎么有人在安吉拉的卧室 |
[53:04] | Who’s Angela? | 安吉拉是谁 |
[53:06] | Oh, Prada, YSL, Chloé, | 普拉达 圣罗兰 蔻依 |
[53:10] | ballet shoes, | 芭蕾舞鞋 |
[53:11] | and a bunch of fish food with no fucking fish. | 还有一堆鱼食 虽然没有鱼 |
[53:15] | Smells like some “American Psycho” shit’s going on here. | 这感觉真像《美国精神病人》 |
[53:19] | Get the fuck out of here, you fucking Mary Poppins whore! | 滚出去 该死的玛丽·波平斯婊子 |
[53:25] | The fuck did you give me? | 你给我的是什么 |
[53:26] | Babe, you need to chill. | 宝贝 你冷静点 |
[53:28] | – Fuck you. – What? | -去你的 -什么 |
[53:30] | Get out. | 出去 |
[53:32] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[53:33] | Get the fuck out right now! | 马上滚出去 |
[53:36] | Everybody, out! | 都出去 |
[53:39] | Out! Get the fuck out! | 出去 滚出去 |
[53:43] | Go! | 出去 |
[53:45] | Get the fuck out! | 滚出去 |
[53:49] | Get the fuck out! | 滚出去 |
[54:56] | Is she listening? | 她在听吗 |
[54:59] | Of course she is. She always is. | 当然了 她时刻在听 |
[55:02] | Was that her in the SUV outside? | 她在外面那辆SUV里吗 |
[55:05] | You tell her if she goes through with this, | 告诉她 如果她敢这么干 |
[55:06] | my shipping hack goes public. | 我黑航运的事就会被公开 |
[55:08] | She won’t be able to move shit. | 她就什么都别想运了 |
[55:12] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[55:14] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[55:15] | The people you work for, they’re terrorists. | 你们的雇主 他们是恐怖分子 |
[55:19] | They don’t care about you or any of us. | 他们才不在乎你们 或我们任何人 |
[55:21] | I know you don’t want to do this. | 我知道你们也不想这么做 |
[55:23] | You’re just getting paid to. | 你们只是拿钱办事 |
[55:24] | Please, I can’t leave like this. | 拜托 我不能这么死 |
[55:31] | I’ve hurt so many people. | 我伤害了太多人 |
[55:35] | I have to make this right. | 我必须做出弥补 |
[55:44] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[55:47] | No. | 不 |
[55:49] | You tell her if I die, this won’t be over. | 你告诉她 我死了也不算完 |
[55:52] | I know all about Cyprus National Bank. | 我知道塞浦路斯国家银行的事了 |
[55:57] | Her money’s as good as gone. | 她的钱别想要了 |
[55:59] | Even if I die… | 即便我死了 |
[56:02] | She’s gonna pay for what she’s done. | 她也会付出代价 |
[56:08] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[56:11] | You tell that piece of shit that my anger won’t die with me | 告诉那混蛋 我的愤怒不会随我死去 |
[56:15] | and she can’t hide from what’s coming for her! | 她也别想躲过惩罚 |
[56:18] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[56:20] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[56:23] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[56:31] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[56:40] | Good-bye, friend. | 再见 朋友 |
[58:25] | He got too reckless. | 他太鲁莽了 |
[58:29] | Your job was to control him. | 你的职责就是控制他 |
[58:31] | My job was to protect him. | 我的职责是保护他 |
[58:33] | Your job was to protect all of us. | 你的职责是保护我们所有人 |
[58:35] | What’s gonna happen? | 接下来会怎样 |
[58:39] | The inevitable. | 不可避免之事 |
[58:40] | We’re all gonna go away. | 我们都要消失了 |
[58:48] | I just didn’t think it was gonna be like this. | 我只是没想到会是这样 |
[1:00:38] | Welcome back, Mr Alderson. | 欢迎回来 奥德森先生 |