时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The dark army. | 黑客军团 |
[00:00] | They’re following me | 他们在跟踪我 |
[00:00] | and they’re probably following you too. | 而且很可能也盯上你了 |
[00:01] | Mr. Alderson needs to be kept on a short leash | 奥德森先生需要被控制好 |
[00:03] | and trained not to bite his master. | 不让他咬主人 |
[00:06] | If I can find a way to rob the Deus Group | 如果我能想办法抢劫主神集团 |
[00:08] | WhiteRose loses everything. | 白玫瑰就会失去一切 |
[00:10] | You have to have a contact at the bank. | 你在银行肯定有联络人 |
[00:12] | I need everything you have on Susan Jacobs. | 我需要你掌握的苏珊·雅各布斯的一切 |
[00:14] | I’m in whether you like it or not. | 不管你想不想 我都加入了 |
[00:16] | You want me to request | 你要我毫无理由地 |
[00:17] | that the entire Deus Group gather without even a pretext? | 把所有主神集团的成员召集到一起吗 |
[00:22] | I’m resigning as CEO of E Corp by the end of year. | 我要辞去E公司执行总裁一职 |
[00:24] | I played my hand. | 我出手了 |
[00:26] | And now we wait. | 现在我们等着 |
[00:27] | Fernando Vera. | 费南多·维拉 |
[00:28] | DJ, shoot the cocksucker. | DJ 杀了那混蛋 |
[00:31] | He showed up at your building a couple mons ago… | 他几个月前突然出现在你家前 |
[00:34] | The CTO position is worthless. | 首席技术官职位毫无价值 |
[00:36] | When the time is right… we’ll expose them. | 等时机到了 我们就曝光他们 |
[00:38] | There’s something about this. I can feel it. | 这事是真的 我能感觉到 |
[00:40] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[00:41] | I actually think he might’ve been involved. | 我真的认为他跟此事有关 |
[00:43] | – Whiterose. – Who is she? | -白玫瑰 -她是谁 |
[00:44] | – Who is she? – Who is Whiterose? | -她是谁 -白玫瑰是谁 |
[00:49] | Who is Whiterose? | 白玫瑰是谁 |
[00:56] | IBM will pay to shareholders | IBM会支付股东 |
[00:58] | a cash dividend of $22 UN per depository share, | 每保管股份22美元现金股利 |
[01:02] | and this payment will bring the total annual cash dividend | 加上这笔款项 总年度现金股利 |
[01:05] | to $44 UN per depository share. | 就是每保管股份44美元 |
[01:08] | And along with our purchase agreement, | 除了购买协议 |
[01:10] | we’re also willing to offer your government | 我们还会给贵政府 |
[01:12] | a discount on tech licensing fees. | 在技术许可费上打折 |
[01:31] | Director Zhang is quite taken by your generous offer. | 张主管对如此慷慨的提议很感动 |
[01:35] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[01:36] | We look forward to a long and prosperous partnership. | 我们期待长期互利的合作 |
[01:56] | the feeling is mutual. | 我们也很期待 |
[02:00] | Thank you, Director Zhang, | 谢谢 张主管 |
[02:02] | for paving the way for IBM’s first facility in Asia. | 谢谢你为IBM在亚洲的首个分部铺路 |
[03:43] | John Carpenter’s “The Thing,” | 约翰·卡朋特导演 《怪形》 |
[03:46] | now playing in theaters. | 现在在电影院上映 |
[03:51] | USA the great American network. | USA 了不起的美国电视网 |
[07:42] | I will be wearing this the day my project is shipped. | 我要穿这件衣服迎接我项目开始运输的那天 |
[07:46] | The day we begin to build a new world. | 我们开始建造新世界的那天 |
[07:49] | Please have it pressed and ready. | 请把衣服熨好 |
[07:53] | Minister Zhang, it’s too early to celebrate. | 张部长 现在庆祝还太早 |
[07:56] | We have a number of issues to discuss. | 我们还有好多问题要探讨 |
[07:59] | There’s Freddy Lomax– | 比如弗莱迪·洛麦克斯 |
[08:01] | the cartoon character you call a lawyer | 那个被你称为律师的小丑 |
[08:03] | who committed suicide? | 自杀的那个 |
[08:05] | The person he met with escaped | 跟他见面的人逃脱了 |
[08:07] | after compromising Grand Central’s surveillance system. | 那人黑入了中央车站的监控系统 |
[08:11] | And? | 怎么了 |
[08:13] | Gaining access to Grand Central is no easy feat. | 想黑入中央车站可不轻松 |
[08:17] | We’ve been waiting for Elliot Alderson’s next move, | 我们一直在等艾略特·奥德森再次出手 |
[08:19] | and this could be it. | 这可能就是 |
[08:21] | And the fact that this is coinciding with Phillip Price’s | 再加上菲利普·普莱斯也刚好 |
[08:24] | abrupt resignation request? | 现在突然辞职 |
[08:27] | Well, it’s like you always say: | 就像你总说的 |
[08:30] | There is no such thing as a coincidence. | 根本没有巧合这回事 |
[08:36] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[08:39] | Refuse Price’s demands and keep on digging. | 拒绝普莱斯的要求 并继续查 |
[08:41] | Additionally, | 此外 |
[08:43] | keep constant surveillance on Elliot Alderson. | 持续监控艾略特·奥德森 |
[08:47] | We will figure this out, Minister Zhang. | 我们会查明白的 张部长 |
[08:51] | It will just require some patience. | 我们只需要耐心点 |
[14:37] | No. | 不 |
[14:40] | Minister Zhang? | 张部长 |
[14:42] | Did you say something? | 您说什么 |
[14:48] | Give Phillip Price what he wants. | 满足菲利普·普莱斯的愿望 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[14:53] | Let him know that we will arrange a Deus Group meeting | 告诉他 我们会安排主神集团集会 |
[14:56] | to confirm a successor. | 确认他的继任者 |
[14:57] | – But sir– – Schedule the meeting for tomorrow. | -但 先生 -把会议安排在明天 |
[15:00] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[15:01] | If there’s one way to disrupt a man’s plans, | 如果你想扰乱一个人的计划 |
[15:04] | it is to destabilize his timeline. | 就要打乱他的时间线 |
[15:08] | If they are indeed planning something together, | 如果他们真在合伙策划什么 |
[15:10] | we will not wait for them to make a mistake. | 我们可不能等他们出错 |
[15:14] | We will force them into one. | 我们要逼他们出错 |
[15:16] | Tomorrow’s Christmas Day. | 明天是圣诞节 |
[15:18] | There’s no way we’ll be able to | 我们不可能 |
[15:19] | get the Deus Group together so quickly. | 这么快叫齐主神集团 |
[15:21] | I have been trying to ship my project to the Congo | 我这302天以来 |
[15:25] | for the last 302 days and counting. | 一直在努力把项目运去刚果 |
[15:29] | Anything that will disrupt that | 任何干扰因素 |
[15:30] | will no longer be tolerated. | 将再不能被容许 |
[15:32] | I have officially run out of patience. | 我已经正式没耐心了 |
[15:37] | This rash behavior will only come back to haunt you. | 这冲动的决定只会给你造成隐患 |
[15:40] | When Phillip Price resigns, | 等菲利普·普莱斯辞职 |
[15:42] | you will have no CEO at E Corp. | E公司就没有首席执行官了 |
[15:44] | Wellick. | 威利克 |
[15:47] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[15:49] | Call Mr. Wellick | 给威利克先生打电话 |
[15:50] | and offer him the CEO position. | 让他做首席执行官 |
[15:53] | Tell him you are speaking for Whiterose. | 就说你是代表白玫瑰说话 |
[15:57] | I have no doubt that he will accept. | 他肯定会接受的 |
[16:27] | You ever play Russian Roulette? | 你玩过俄罗斯轮盘吗 |
[16:29] | They say once you pull that trigger, it changes you | 人说扣下扳机时 你会发生改变 |
[16:32] | and you can’t go back to who you were | 你将再不是听到那声 |
[16:33] | before you heard that infamous click, | 著名的空枪响前的那个人了 |
[16:36] | the sound of cheating death. | 那是骗过死亡的声音 |
[16:38] | We’ve been lucky so far, | 我们一直走运 |
[16:39] | but I can’t shake the feeling | 但我总觉得 |
[16:41] | that there’s a barrel pointed at us | 我们被枪筒指着 |
[16:42] | and we’re running out of chances to get that empty chamber. | 而枪膛里没子弹的机会越来越少了 |
[16:46] | I’m not sure what’s taking Vera so long | 我不知道维拉怎么还不 |
[16:47] | to come at us with bullets fully loaded. | 拿着上好子弹的枪来找我们 |
[16:50] | Every time I try to talk to Elliot about it, | 每次我想跟艾略特谈这事 |
[16:52] | he puts up a wall, | 他只是竖起心墙 |
[16:54] | like he’s flat-out throwing me a forbidden error, | 就像直接丢给我一个禁止错误 |
[16:57] | denying me the chance to even bring it up. | 都不肯给我个提起的机会 |
[17:00] | But Vera’s gonna find us sooner or later, | 但维拉迟早会找上我们 |
[17:03] | and I just hope we see him coming when he does. | 我希望到时我们能提前料到 |
[17:11] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[17:14] | Krista. | 克丽斯塔 |
[17:18] | – Give me a second. – Sure. | -给我点时间 -好 |
[17:23] | I’ve tried calling you. | 我给你打过电话 |
[17:24] | Elliot, I thought I made myself clear. | 艾略特 我已经说清楚了 |
[17:26] | Yeah, I got your letter. | 我收到你的信了 |
[17:28] | I–I just wanted to talk to you. | 我就是想跟你谈谈 |
[17:30] | You know that can’t happen. | 你知道那是不行的 |
[17:31] | I explained that in the letter as politely as I could. | 我在信里已经尽可能礼貌地解释了 |
[17:34] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[17:34] | I’m–I’m doing better. | 我现在好些了 |
[17:36] | I’m finally talking to Mr. Robot | 我终于开始跟机器人先生对话了 |
[17:38] | just like you always said I should. | 就像你一直说的那样 |
[17:41] | We cannot have contact anymore. | 我们再不能接触了 |
[17:43] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[17:45] | I just want you to know | 我只想告诉你 |
[17:46] | that I’m finally making some real progress. | 我终于有所进展了 |
[17:48] | I don’t feel safe around you! | 你让我感到不安全 |
[18:05] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[18:07] | Or I’ll be forced to take legal action. | 否则我只能采取法律行动了 |
[18:14] | I wasn’t asking you to treat me again. | 我并不是想让你再治疗我 |
[18:17] | I just wanted to say thank you | 我只是想说谢谢 |
[18:19] | for helping me. | 谢谢你帮了我 |
[18:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:32] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:51] | Olivia Cortez was Susan Jacobs’s | 奥利维亚·科泰兹是苏珊·雅各布斯 |
[18:52] | contact at Cyprus National Bank. | 在塞浦路斯国家银行的联络人 |
[18:55] | She’s the Deus Group’s only U.S. Account manager | 她是主神集团唯一的美国客户经理 |
[18:57] | since they want to make their presence here as minimal as possible. | 因为他们想尽量减少在美国的存在感 |
[19:01] | She’s our way in. | 她是我们的入口 |
[19:04] | I don’t see any Cyprus National Bank accounts. | 我没看到塞浦路斯国家银行的账户 |
[19:08] | Yeah, these banks make their lackeys | 银行要他们的狗腿子 |
[19:10] | use on-prem work boxes | 使用预置工作专用机 |
[19:11] | that are closed loop and near impossible to exploit remotely. | 是闭环的 基本不可能远程黑入 |
[19:16] | We’ll have to get physical access to her laptop. | 我们得直接拿到她的笔记本电脑 |
[19:23] | Kinda makes sense. | 还挺合适的 |
[19:24] | What? | 什么 |
[19:26] | That you made this your HQ. | 你把这里当总部 |
[19:28] | It’s where it all started. | 一切都在这里开始 |
[19:29] | No better place to plan how it’ll end. | 在这里策划结束再合适不过了 |
[19:33] | It’s just an abandoned office I knew had a 10-gig fiber link. | 这里只是个网速超好的废弃办公楼 |
[19:37] | Please. I know you have a soft spot for this nerd factory. | 得了 你就是对这个书呆子工厂有感情 |
[19:43] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[19:46] | Olivia’s iCal says | 奥利维亚的电子日历上说 |
[19:47] | her ex-husband’s got her kid tonight | 她前夫今晚照顾孩子 |
[19:49] | and she’s got a date. | 而她有约会 |
[19:51] | Should give me enough time to check out her place | 这样我能有足够时间查看她家 |
[19:53] | and get on her machine. | 拿到她的电脑 |
[19:55] | You think I’m your little research monkey? | 你当我是你的研究猿吗 |
[19:58] | We agreed I’d handle the bank contact | 我们说好我来负责银行联络人 |
[20:00] | and you’d deal with the SS7 license. | 你来负责SS7许可证 |
[20:02] | That was before I knew we needed physical access. | 那是我知道我们需要直接拿到她电脑前 |
[20:06] | Now you’re gonna stay here and get the cell service permissions. | 你待在这里 拿到手机服务许可 |
[20:09] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[20:11] | I’m gonna stick with the plan. | 我还是照计划行事 |
[20:13] | You can spend your Christmas Eve here watching rats fuck. | 你平安夜在这里看老鼠做爱吧 |
[20:17] | I’m gonna go out and do this B&E. | 我去擅闯民宅 |
[20:19] | Will you talk some sense into her? | 你能不能劝劝她 |
[20:24] | Darlene… | 达琳 |
[20:25] | this is not your run-of-the-mill break-in. | 这不是一般的擅闯民宅 |
[20:27] | This is a Deus Group contact. | 这是一个主神集团的联络人 |
[20:29] | Yeah, I get it, dude. | 我知道 |
[20:31] | It’s dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[20:33] | Okay, you know this whole protective older brother act’s | 但你这套保护欲强烈的大哥的表演 |
[20:35] | gotten beyond lame. | 实在太逊了 |
[20:38] | I’m telling you, this is too– | 听我说 这太… |
[20:39] | Risky? | 冒险吗 |
[20:41] | Perilous? | 危险吗 |
[20:42] | Treacherous? | 凶险吗 |
[20:49] | Hazardous to my health? | 对我的健康不利吗 |
[20:57] | What the fuck do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:59] | You’re not going. | 你不能去 |
[21:00] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[21:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:04] | – Is this you, or– – It’s me. | -是你吗 还是… -是我 |
[21:11] | What’s happening to you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[21:13] | You wanted to work with me. | 你想跟我共事 |
[21:15] | This is the way it is. | 就得这样 |
[21:17] | If there’s a problem, | 如果你有不满 |
[21:18] | don’t be here when I get back. | 那就在我回来前离开 |
[21:22] | And here I thought things were better after yesterday. | 我还以为昨天之后 情况有好转呢 |
[21:25] | But as per usual, | 但你还是像往常一样 |
[21:27] | it’s one step forward and four fucking leaps back. | 向前一步 退后四大步 |
[21:35] | Nothing’s ever gonna change with you, is it? | 你是不会变的 是吧 |
[21:40] | No, it’s not. | 不会 |
[21:49] | I should’ve never opened my door when you came back into town. | 你回城里来时 我就不该让你进门 |
[22:06] | There’s no word for it, you know? | 这事没法形容 |
[22:15] | There’s “orphan,” “widow,” “widower.” | 孤儿 寡妇 鳏夫 |
[22:20] | So what do you call someone who’s lost everyone? | 那失去了所有人的人叫什么 |
[22:25] | Mom, dad, sister, girlfriend, friends. | 妈妈 爸爸 妹妹 女友 朋友 |
[22:31] | A survivor? | 幸存者吗 |
[22:32] | Or | 还是 |
[22:34] | a walking time bomb? | 行走的定时炸弹 |
[22:37] | Elliot thinks the more he restricts everyone’s access, | 艾略特觉得减少他人对他的了解 |
[22:40] | the less vulnerable he’ll be. | 会让他更安全 |
[22:43] | But there’s a trade-off that he’s forgetting. | 但他忘了这是要以什么为代价 |
[22:45] | If you block everyone, then what’s the point of being here? | 如果你屏蔽了所有人 那在世间还有何意义 |
[22:49] | Of doing all this? | 生活还有何意义 |
[22:51] | Of existing? | 存在还有何意义 |
[22:52] | I’m sure that’s her personal, | 那肯定是她的私人笔记本电脑 |
[22:54] | but check it anyway. | 但还是看看吧 |
[24:34] | There’s nothing on Cyprus National Bank, | 没有塞浦路斯国家银行的东西 |
[24:36] | but I’ve learned more than I want to know | 但我对跟她约会的这个伊凡 |
[24:37] | about this Evan dude she’s on a date with. | 已经了解太多了 |
[24:39] | His name is Evan, for fuck’s sake. | 他居然叫伊凡 |
[24:59] | He’s into snowboarding, social media influencing, | 他喜欢滑板滑雪 做网红 |
[25:03] | and Reiki. | 和灵气养生 |
[25:04] | Classic Evan. | 真是个典型的伊凡 |
[25:09] | What’d you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[25:10] | That. | 这个 |
[25:11] | We got her credentials, but without her security fob, | 我拿到了她的证书 但没有密码器 |
[25:14] | we don’t have shit. | 我们就什么都拿不到 |
[25:16] | You check the closet. I’ll take the nightstand. | 你看橱柜 我看床头柜 |
[25:18] | She’ll have it on her. It’s bank protocol. | 肯定带在她身上 这是银行规矩 |
[25:20] | How do you know she doesn’t get sloppy sometimes | 你怎么知道她不会大意 |
[25:22] | and leave it behind? | 落在家里了 |
[25:23] | You read the same shit on her I did. | 你跟我一样看过她的资料 |
[25:25] | She’s a single mom | 她是个单亲妈妈 |
[25:27] | who spent three years in night school | 在夜校上了三年 |
[25:28] | to get this job. | 才得到这份工作 |
[25:30] | Someone like that | 这样的人 |
[25:31] | isn’t going to risk the best gig they’ve ever had | 是不会拿自己最好的一份工作冒险 |
[25:33] | by being sloppy. | 而大意失误的 |
[25:34] | So we install a listener on her machine, | 那我们监控她的电脑 |
[25:36] | wait for her to log in. | 等着她登录 |
[25:37] | It’s the holidays. She isn’t logging in anytime soon. | 现在是假期 她近期不会登录的 |
[25:40] | And even if she did, | 即便她登录了 |
[25:42] | we’d only got 60 seconds to swipe the code. | 我们也只有60秒拿到密码 |
[25:45] | Okay. We phish her, | 好吧 那我们钓鱼 |
[25:46] | get her to log in, | 想办法让她登录 |
[25:47] | catch the RSA code then. We’re all good. | 拿到RSA码 那不就行了 |
[25:50] | If she doesn’t take the bait? | 如果她不上钩呢 |
[25:53] | We don’t have time to chance it. | 我们没时间冒险 |
[25:55] | Well, if you have any ideas, I’m all fucking ears. | 如果你有主意 那请说吧 |
[26:26] | Looks like he stood her up. | 看来他放她鸽子了 |
[26:33] | Okay, she’s leaving. | 好 她要走了 |
[26:36] | Let’s go back and regroup. | 我们回去重新部署吧 |
[26:37] | I found a bottle of oxy in her apartment. | 我在她公寓发现了一瓶氧可酮 |
[26:41] | So? | 那怎么了 |
[26:44] | She’s an addict who’s supposedly gone straight. | 她是个按说已经戒毒了的瘾君子 |
[26:48] | Custody agreement says | 监护权协议说 |
[26:50] | if she gets caught using again, she loses her kid. | 如果她再被发现吸毒 会失去孩子 |
[26:56] | So what do you want to do with that information, exactly? | 所以你想怎么办呢 |
[27:02] | You know how this works. | 你很清楚 |
[27:03] | – Hang on, kiddo. – What for? | -等等 孩子 -等什么 |
[27:05] | Why don’t you try a little small talk? | 不如试试闲聊 |
[27:07] | Keep her here for a while, grab the fob, | 留住她 拿到密码器 |
[27:09] | and then punch in the code. | 然后输入密码 |
[27:10] | No. There’s no time for small talk. | 没时间闲聊了 |
[27:13] | Not when we already own her. | 我们已经能控制她了 |
[27:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:31] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[27:34] | You’re gonna want to sit back down. | 你最好坐下 |
[27:37] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[27:39] | ‘Cause I’m gonna buy you a drink. | 我要请你喝一杯 |
[27:44] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[27:45] | This is a waste of time we don’t have. | 这是在浪费我们没有的时间 |
[27:47] | I’m Elliot. | 我是艾略特 |
[27:49] | Now you know me. | 现在你认识我了 |
[27:53] | I’m gonna take off, actually. It’s been a long day. | 我准备走了 今天好漫长 |
[27:55] | Okay. I’ll come clean. | 好吧 那我坦白 |
[27:58] | I couldn’t help but notice you were stood up. | 我注意到你被放了鸽子 |
[28:00] | Now, it’s none of my business, | 虽然这不关我事 |
[28:02] | but the guy’s clearly a sack of shit | 但那人显然是个混蛋 |
[28:03] | to leave you alone on Christmas Eve, | 居然让你独守平安夜 |
[28:05] | and if you’d let me, | 如果你愿意接受 |
[28:06] | I’d like to apologize for those of us who have done you wrong | 我想为所有委屈了你的男人道歉 |
[28:09] | by buying you a drink. | 并请你杯酒 |
[28:14] | Another round? | 再来一轮吗 |
[28:24] | Why not? | 行啊 |
[28:26] | It’s Christmas. | 圣诞节嘛 |
[28:29] | You’re up. | 你来吧 |
[29:03] | There you go, Juanito. | 给你 胡尼托 |
[29:05] | Tell your mama I packed it special for her. | 跟你妈说 这是我给她特别包的 |
[29:07] | Merry Xmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[29:30] | Tell me you brought tidings of joy about my dude Elliot. | 你带来了我哥们艾略特的好消息吧 |
[29:34] | Come on, bruh. | 拜托 哥们 |
[29:36] | What was so important about this motherfucker, anyway? | 这混蛋为什么那么重要 |
[29:39] | You know why we came back here, right? | 你知道我们为什么回来吧 |
[29:44] | Well, do you? | 你知道吗 |
[29:46] | So you could be king of New York. | 你好当上纽约之王 |
[29:47] | And in order for our kingdom to be built, | 为了建造王国 |
[29:49] | I need a brilliant… | 我需要个厉害的… |
[29:50] | Architect. I know. | 建筑师 我知道 |
[29:52] | Yeah, see? You totally get it. | 是啊 你这不理解吗 |
[29:53] | You just be selling yourself short. | 你把自己看扁了 |
[29:58] | Hey, listen here, bruh. | 听我说 哥们 |
[30:00] | Look, I may not be no architect, | 我可能不是建筑师 |
[30:02] | but let me tell you something: | 但我告诉你 |
[30:03] | I’m loyal–to the bone. | 我是绝对忠诚的 |
[30:05] | So let me just get my gun, put it to his head, | 让我拿枪 指着他的脑袋 |
[30:07] | and make him give you what the fuck you want. | 让他满足你的愿望 |
[30:09] | How many times I gotta explain it? | 我要解释多少遍 |
[30:13] | I don’t want Elliot to be my prisoner. | 我不要艾略特做我的囚徒 |
[30:15] | A visionary like him don’t work like that. | 他那样的远见者是不会接受那种安排的 |
[30:17] | I want him to be my partner! | 我要他做我的合伙人 |
[30:21] | Now, reflect… | 好好想想 |
[30:24] | and give me something I can use. | 给我个好筹码 |
[30:26] | Come on, bruh. | 拜托 哥们 |
[30:27] | This kid is aloof. | 那小子不与人接触 |
[30:29] | I may be able to catch him around his hood sometimes, | 我有时能在街区里碰到他 |
[30:31] | but for the most part, | 但他大部分时候 |
[30:33] | he riding solo and giving up nothing. | 都是一个人行动 不跟人接触 |
[30:35] | What do you mean, “For the most part”? | 什么叫大部分时候 |
[30:40] | Well, see? | 瞧 |
[30:41] | You gotta be more detailed. | 你得说得出细节 |
[30:43] | The devil is in that shit. | 细节是最重要的 |
[30:46] | Well, look. I– | 好吧 |
[30:46] | I did see him arguing with this lady, all right? | 我是看到他跟一个女人起了争执 |
[30:48] | And she seemed pretty mad. | 她似乎很生气 |
[30:50] | – Mad how? – I don’t know. Mad. | -怎么生气了 -我不知道 就是生气 |
[30:52] | Details, bro. | 细节啊 哥们 |
[30:54] | Be specific. Was she crying? | 说具体点 她哭了吗 |
[30:57] | Was–was her nipples hard? | 她激凸了吗 |
[30:59] | Did a vein pop out of her forehead? | 她脑门上的青筋暴起了吗 |
[31:01] | Man, make the connection. | 搞清楚关联 |
[31:09] | Tell me you at least took some fucking pics. | 你至少拍照了吧 |
[31:11] | Really, man? Of–of course. I got you. Look. | 当然 没问题 |
[31:14] | Right there. | 就是她 |
[31:18] | You see? She’s pissed. | 看 她很生气 |
[31:20] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[31:21] | Look bro, we’re wasting our time with this. | 我们这是浪费时间呢 |
[31:23] | I mean, we took the risk to get back here. | 我们冒险回来 |
[31:26] | I mean, shit, we might as well put it to good use, fam. | 何不好好利用这机会 |
[31:31] | Hey, kid. | 小孩 |
[31:44] | Tell me what you see. | 你说你看到了什么 |
[31:50] | He feels bad because she’s yelling, | 他在难过 因为她在吼他 |
[31:52] | like when my mama’s mean to me. | 就像我妈吼我的时候 |
[31:54] | It makes me sad, | 让我难过 |
[31:56] | like him. | 就像他那样 |
[32:05] | How come this fuckin’ little kid sees it and you don’t? | 这孩子都能看出的事 你怎么看不出 |
[32:11] | This ain’t about her. | 重点不是她 |
[32:14] | Her anger legit. | 角度不错 |
[32:15] | No doubt, the shit you need to see is on him. | 但你需要看到的东西在他身上 |
[32:20] | She hurt him. | 她伤到了他 |
[32:21] | Not no superficial pain, neither, we talking… | 而且不是一般的伤害 |
[32:26] | stab-in-your-heart kind. | 而是扎心的痛 |
[32:32] | She our girl. | 就是她了 |
[32:35] | She knows something I gotta know. | 她知道我必须知道的事 |
[32:40] | Sorry, bruh. | 抱歉了 哥们 |
[32:41] | I guess I just need someone a little more detail-oriented. | 我就是需要个更能注意细节的人 |
[33:00] | So, uh, | 话说 |
[33:02] | we already know why I’m here on Christmas Eve. | 我们已经知道我平安夜为什么来这里了 |
[33:06] | What’s your sob story? | 你的伤心故事是什么 |
[33:11] | I don’t know. I– | 我不知道 |
[33:12] | I guess I don’t have anywhere else to be. | 我大概是没别处可去吧 |
[33:16] | No family? | 没有家人吗 |
[33:20] | My sister and I got into a big fight. | 我和我妹妹大吵了一架 |
[33:22] | My mom died yesterday. | 我妈妈昨天死了 |
[33:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:29] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[33:33] | For what? | 遗憾什么 |
[33:37] | For your… | 你… |
[33:39] | you know, that thing about your mom dying? | 你妈妈的死啊 |
[33:46] | No. We weren’t that close. | 我们没那么亲 |
[33:55] | Yeah, I kind of have the same deal with my dad. | 我跟我爸也是那样 |
[33:59] | I mean, we used to be pretty tight. | 我们以前本来挺亲的 |
[34:02] | But not as close as my mom and me. | 但不如我跟我妈亲 |
[34:05] | She was amazing. | 她可棒了 |
[34:09] | She died too. | 她也死了 |
[34:12] | Back in Colombia. | 在哥伦比亚过世的 |
[34:16] | I took it really hard. | 我当时好难过 |
[34:17] | I kind of put my dad through a lot of shit after that, and… | 我后来让我爸爸很不好过 |
[34:23] | But we don’t have to get into it. | 我们不非得说这个 |
[34:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:43] | I’m addicted… | 我有瘾 对… |
[34:46] | Morphine. | 吗啡上瘾 |
[34:51] | Well do you have some on you? | 你身上有吗 |
[34:55] | I’m kiddg. | 我开玩笑的 |
[34:56] | Oh, my God. Your face. | 天啊 你的表情啊 |
[34:59] | And now I feel bad. | 这下我不好意思了 |
[35:01] | No. No, that’s… that’s okay… I… | 不是 没事 |
[35:04] | I deserv that. | 我活该 |
[35:08] | So how long you been clean? | 你戒毒多久了 |
[35:11] | Almost nine months now. | 差不多九个月了 |
[35:14] | Well, no, not if you count… | 除非你算上 |
[35:17] | the heroin I dd two days ago. | 我两天前嗑的海洛因 |
[35:19] | But I didn’t really want it. | 但我并没想嗑的 |
[35:22] | Well, did soone hold you down and force you to do it? | 有人摁着你 逼你嗑了吗 |
[35:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:30] | But I’m–I’m clean now. | 但我现在戒了 |
[35:35] | Are you crazy or something? | 你是个疯子吗 |
[35:41] | I guess so | 大概是吧 |
[35:47] | I’m not like most people. | 我跟大部分人不一样 |
[35:50] | Yeah. I’m starting to pick up on that. | 我也开始发现了 |
[36:00] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[36:02] | Evan, from, uh, OkCupid. | 伊凡 佳缘网的 |
[36:07] | I’m sorry. I have no idea who you are. | 抱歉 我不知道你是谁 |
[36:11] | Isn’t this you? | 这不是你吗 |
[36:13] | Nope. | 不是 |
[36:14] | This is totally you. | 这绝对是你 |
[36:16] | Look, it’s getting late. | 已经不早了 |
[36:30] | Well, it was nice to meet you, Elliot. | 认识你很高兴 艾略特 |
[36:40] | Well, you did better than thought you would. | 你的表现比我预想的好 |
[38:59] | Just looking for so aspirin. | 我就是想找点阿司匹林 |
[39:03] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[39:04] | Here, let me help. | 来 我帮你吧 |
[39:08] | I’ve got all this crap. | 我有一堆破烂 |
[39:19] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[39:34] | Look, earlier when I told you | 我之前不是说 |
[39:35] | that I put my dad through some shit when my mom died. | 我妈死后 我让我爸很不好过 |
[39:41] | It was because of this. | 就是这个 |
[39:50] | I was really fucked up after my mom got killed. | 我妈死后 我特别难过 |
[39:56] | Murdered actually. | 她是被杀害的 |
[40:08] | I never say that to anyone. | 我从未跟人说过 |
[40:17] | It totally wrecked me… | 这事击垮了我 |
[40:21] | and I couldn’t pull myself out of it. | 我无法自拔 |
[40:24] | And then, one day, someone gave me a pill, and… | 有天 有人给了我片药 |
[40:31] | that was that. It was… | 就那样了 |
[40:34] | like, my way out of that black hole. | 那成了我逃离那个黑洞的出路 |
[40:42] | But it lead me right into another one. | 但我又因此爬进了另一个黑洞里 |
[40:50] | One that hurt a lot less. | 这个黑洞没那么痛苦 |
[40:54] | For–for a while, anyway. | 至少有一阵是如此 |
[41:12] | A reminder. | 这是个提醒 |
[41:17] | If hate myself enough to start using again, | 如果我真讨厌自己到复吸 |
[41:19] | I might as well kill myself. | 那我不如自杀 |
[41:35] | So there it is. | 我说出来了 |
[41:38] | The moment I tell you I’m crazy too. | 我告诉你我也是疯子了 |
[41:46] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[41:49] | I know what it’s like. | 我理解那种感觉 |
[41:55] | What? | 什么 |
[41:59] | Hating yourself. | 讨厌自己 |
[42:19] | I almost did it once. | 我有次差点那么做了 |
[42:26] | What stopped you? | 你为什么没做 |
[42:31] | I promised a kid I’d take him to go see “The Martian.” | 我答应了一个孩子带他去看《火星救援》 |
[42:41] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[42:46] | You know, you can’t scare me. | 你吓不到我 |
[42:51] | Well, there’s a lot more crazy where that came from. | 我还有更多疯狂呢 |
[42:59] | But I think that’s enough for tonight. | 但今晚先说到这里吧 |
[43:19] | Who know Olivia would be the one | 谁知道偏偏是奥利维亚 |
[43:20] | to override Elliot’s attempts to deny access? | 让艾略特打开了心防 |
[43:26] | Now he’s gotten the message: | 现在他懂了 |
[43:31] | letting people in doesn’t have to hurt. | 让别人靠近不一定会受伤 |
[43:47] | Why are you stopping? We’ve got to get to Allsafe. | 你怎么停下了 我们得去众安 |
[43:50] | That van’s been following us since we got off the subway. | 我们离开地铁后 那辆货车就一直在跟踪我们 |
[43:55] | Dark Army? | 黑暗军团吗 |
[43:57] | It’s gotta be. | 肯定是 |
[43:59] | You think Olivia ratted us out? | 会是奥利维亚出卖了我们吗 |
[44:02] | No. We got out of there clean. | 不 我们离开时没被发现 |
[44:05] | This is a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[44:06] | We’ve been off the radar for months. | 我们几个月来不受打扰 |
[44:08] | All of a sudden, Whiterose takes interest in us again? | 白玫瑰现在又突然对我们感兴趣了 |
[44:11] | What if she’s trying to find out about our plan? | 如果她是想刺探我们的计划呢 |
[44:15] | Then let’s show her we don’t have one. | 那就让她看到我们没有计划 |
[44:19] | Just go home and act normal. | 回家 正常行事 |
[44:36] | Here’s our turn again. | 又轮到我们了 |
[44:41] | Loading a bullet into a chamber… | 装子弹 |
[44:44] | spinning the cylinder… | 转弹匣 |
[44:47] | and then.. | 然后 |
[44:53] | the trigger. | 扣扳机 |
[44:56] | Question is, are we getting that friendly click, | 问题是 我们是会听到友好的空枪响 |
[45:00] | or is it the end of the game? | 还是游戏结束 |
[45:03] | That’s it. | 完了 |
[45:05] | We cannot go in there. | 我们不能进去 |
[45:07] | Let’make a run for it. | 我们跑吧 |
[45:08] | Run where? | 去哪 |
[45:10] | They’re outside too. | 外面也有他们的人 |
[45:16] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[45:19] | Exactly what we’d do if we had nothing to hide. | 做无可隐瞒时会做的事 |
[45:28] | Like I said before, | 就像我之前说的 |
[45:29] | leing people in doesn’t have to hurt… | 让别人靠近未必会受伤 |
[45:33] | but it can. | 但是有这可能 |
[45:35] | Especially if they’re the type of person that doesn’t ask, | 尤其是那种不征求你意见 |
[45:38] | that just forces their way in | 直接闯进来的人 |
[45:41] | whether you want them to or not. | 不管你想不想让他们进 |
[45:46] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[45:48] | I’ve come with the news we’ve been waiting for. | 我带来了我们一直在等的消息 |
[45:50] | They want to make me CEO of E Corp. | 他们让我做E公司的首席执行官 |
[45:53] | Are you hearing me? | 你听到了吗 |
[45:54] | The offer came directly from Whiterose. | 这是白玫瑰直接下的命令 |
[45:56] | What’s this– what a you doing? | 怎么…你干什么 |
[46:00] | This is exactly what we’ve been waiting for. | 这就是我们一直在等的 |
[46:02] | We’re on the inside. It’s time to take them down! | 我们打进去了 该扳倒他们了 |