时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | If they show up and we’re gone, | 如果他们来了 而我们不在 |
[00:08] | my family’s dead. | 我家人就死定了 |
[00:09] | My life puts everyone I love in danger. | 我的存在会让我爱的人都有危险 |
[00:15] | My instructions were to find your brother. | 我的指示是找到你哥哥 |
[00:17] | Well, in that case, my phone’s not gonna do you any good. | 如果是这样 那我的手机对你也没用 |
[00:19] | I just wiped it. | 我刚把它抹了 |
[00:26] | Do you think it’s possible | 你觉得会不会 |
[00:28] | Mr. Robot is the reason why you can’t remember? | 是机器人先生让你不记得了 |
[00:31] | You didn’t exist when I was a kid, did you? | 我小时候你不在的 是吧 |
[00:33] | Do not do this to him! | 别这么对他 |
[00:35] | He’s not supposed to know. | 他不该知道的 |
[00:37] | Why were you afraid of your father? | 你为什么怕你父亲 |
[00:38] | Were you afraid he was going to ask you to do something… | 你是怕他会叫你做什么 |
[00:41] | you didn’t want to do? | 你不想做的事吗 |
[00:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:44] | This was our runaway hideout. He always came here. | 这是我们出走时藏身的地方 他总会来这里 |
[00:47] | Remember somehow we ended up at the Queens Museum instead? | 记得吗 我们不知却怎么跑到了皇后区博物馆 |
[00:51] | When you’re eight, running away can be fun. | 八岁的时候 离家出走还挺好玩的 |
[01:02] | 20 19 18 20, 19, 18, | |
[01:09] | 17 16 15 17, 16, 15, | |
[01:16] | 14 13 12… 14, 13, 12… | |
[02:30] | What? | 什么 |
[02:32] | Who cares what I’m doing? | 谁在乎我在做什么 |
[02:34] | It’s none of your business. Don’t worry about it. | 你管不着 别瞎操心了 |
[02:42] | I gotta do this. It’s gonna help us. | 我必须得这么做 这能帮我们 |
[02:45] | Just trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[03:00] | Ready or not, here I come! | 不管你藏没藏好 我来找了 |
[03:03] | Angela’s not gonna find us here. | 我们在这儿 安吉拉找不到的 |
[03:05] | Just give me a sec. | 等我一下 |
[03:31] | I heard that! | 我听到了 |
[03:32] | You suck at this game! | 你真不会捉迷藏 |
[03:52] | I see you, butthead! | 我看到你了 傻瓜 |
[04:03] | 念念 西查 等一个云朗风清 | |
[04:18] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[04:20] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[04:24] | Okay, Elliot, we need to call the police. | 好吧 艾略特 我们得报警 |
[04:29] | His phone’s ringing. | 他的手机响了 |
[04:41] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:43] | The others are coming back. Did you hear me? | 他的同伙要回来了 你听到了吗 |
[04:45] | We’re not safe in this place anymore! | 我们继续待在这儿是不安全的 |
[04:47] | Elliot, you gotta listen to me. | 艾略特 你得听我说 |
[04:49] | Listen to me. You gotta listen to me, Elliot. | 听我说 艾略特 |
[04:51] | We have to go. Elliot, we have to go! | 我们得走了 艾略特 得走了 |
[04:54] | We have to leave, Elliot.You have to get up. | 我们得赶紧走 艾略特 快起来 |
[04:56] | Elliot! | 艾略特 |
[04:59] | Elliot! | 艾略特 |
[05:02] | Elliot, look at me. | 艾略特 看着我 |
[05:04] | Elliot! Elliot! | 艾略特 艾略特 |
[05:07] | Elliot! Elliot! | 艾略特 艾略特 |
[05:12] | Yo, make it plain. | 有事儿说 |
[05:15] | Yo, he’s not picking up, bro, | 他不接电话 |
[05:17] | and I gotta fucking piss. | 我还得撒尿呢 |
[05:19] | Man, I told you at the Arby’s up around the way, bro. | 哥们 在快餐店时我就叫你去方便了 |
[05:21] | I’m not sitting on no dirty-ass toilet seat, bro. | 那里的马桶脏死了 我才不坐 |
[05:24] | You know they be getting hep C up they ass | 你知道有的人坐在上面办事的时候 |
[05:26] | in they pores and shit sitting on that toilet, bro? | 不知不觉就染了一屁股丙肝 |
[05:29] | Man, I’m… I’m going inside, bro. | 我要进去了 哥们 |
[05:33] | Boss told us stay here till he done, son. | 老大说了等他完事再进去 |
[05:35] | Bro, I’m gonna be quiet. | 我悄悄的 |
[05:38] | Yo, you don’t wanna know what’s going on up there? | 再说 你就不想知道里面在干什么吗 |
[05:40] | Come on, bro. | 来吧 哥们 |
[05:42] | That was some cliff-hanger shit they left us on. | 他确实在正精彩的时候赶走了我们 |
[05:44] | Yeah, man. Come on, bro. | 就是 哥们 来吧 |
[05:54] | Yo, Arby’s be delicious, though. | 不过话说那快餐店还挺不错 |
[05:56] | Got that five for five. | 值得给五颗星 |
[05:59] | Shit’s the fiscally responsible meal. | 而且价钱也挺公道 |
[06:04] | Man, I don’t careabout fiscally. | 谁管什么价钱不价钱 |
[06:07] | When it come to food, | 说到吃的 |
[06:08] | I’m treating myself, man, period. | 我决不亏了自己 肯定的 |
[06:09] | – Yo, you ever had Momofuku? – Nah, see? | -你去莫莫夫库吃过吗 -没有 |
[06:12] | Yeah, you probably can’t afford that. | 是啊 你八成也吃不起 |
[06:14] | I ain’t never had Momofukus, bro. | 我可没吃过什么莫莫夫库 |
[06:17] | I don’t even know what that shit be. | 我都不知道那什么意思 |
[06:19] | You know what that shit be? | 你知道吗 |
[06:30] | Oh, shit, bro! | 我去 哥们 |
[06:33] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[06:34] | Oh, sh… | 靠… |
[06:46] | What are you doing, dummy? | 你干什么呢 蠢蛋 |
[06:48] | Grab his wallet. Let’s go. | 拿上他的钱包 我们走 |
[06:52] | Fuck. | 操 |
[06:54] | Okay, come on. Elliot. | 好了 来 艾略特 |
[06:57] | We’re gonna just get in this taxi. | 我们上车 |
[06:58] | Let’s go. You’re just fine. | 走吧 没事的 |
[06:59] | Thank you. Just hold the taxi. | 谢谢 麻烦等一下 |
[07:01] | Come on, let’s go. We gotta go. | 来吧 走吧 我们得走了 |
[07:03] | Gotta go. It’s okay. | 得走了 没事 |
[07:04] | I got you. There you go. | 我扶着你 来 |
[07:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:11] | Okay, take us to the nearest police station, please. | 好了 麻烦带我们去最近的警局 |
[07:16] | The nearest police station. | 最近的警局 |
[07:23] | From everyone here at the E Corp family | E公司大家庭的每一个人 |
[07:26] | to you and yours, | 祝大家阖家 |
[07:28] | we’re wishing you a happy holiday season– | 节日快乐 |
[07:34] | Slapjack! | 拍杰克 |
[07:36] | My hand was there first. | 我的手是第一个放上去的 |
[07:37] | Doesn’t matter. I called it first, doofus. | 无所谓 我第一个喊出来的 傻子 |
[07:39] | Don’t call me doofus, dingus. | 别喊我傻子 蠢货 |
[07:41] | All right, all right. Official ruling. | 好了 好了 官方仲裁 |
[07:43] | You each get half the cards. | 你们一人拿一半牌 |
[07:45] | – But, Aunt Trudie– – No buts. | -但是 特鲁迪婶婶… -没有但是 |
[07:46] | I am the referee. | 我是裁判 |
[07:48] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[07:49] | Well, that’s the way it’s gotta be. | 就这样了 |
[07:51] | You’re splitting the baby. | 两人对半分[所罗门的审判] |
[07:53] | You can split my dick hole! | 分我的腚眼去吧 |
[07:55] | Thomas Alan DiPierro, you apologize this instant! | 托马斯·艾伦·迪皮耶罗 赶紧给我道歉 |
[07:58] | – But, Mom– – Now, young man, | -但妈妈 -赶紧 年轻人 |
[08:00] | or I’m taking your iPad. | 否则我没收你的平板电脑 |
[08:03] | Sorry, Aunt Trudie. | 对不起 特鲁迪婶婶 |
[08:05] | Now you go take a time-out in the living room | 你给我去客厅思过 |
[08:07] | and think about what you said. | 反省下你说的话 |
[08:15] | Stupid idiot. | 脑残 |
[08:16] | Think you can tell me what to do. | 以为你可以指使我吗 |
[08:18] | – What was that, young man? – Nothing. | -你说什么 年轻人 -什么也没说 |
[08:21] | I’m so embarrassed. | 真不好意思 |
[08:22] | I don’t know where he got that language from. | 我不知道他从哪学来的这些脏话 |
[08:24] | His father. | 他父亲 |
[08:25] | Probably letting him watch SummerSlam again, | 肯定又让他看拳击比赛锦集了 |
[08:27] | the son of a bitch. | 那个人渣 |
[08:43] | – Mama? – Not now, Tommy. | -妈妈 -现在没空 托米 |
[08:47] | – Mama! – I said not now, Tommy! | -妈妈 -我说了现在没空 托米 |
[08:52] | Mama! Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[09:19] | Did you know that cities were created by lightning? | 你们知道城市是由闪电创造的吗 |
[09:26] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[09:28] | I heard it on a podcast. | 我在播客上听来的 |
[09:31] | Villages used to be made of organic materials. | 从前的村庄都由有机物搭建 |
[09:34] | Mostly mud, sticks. | 主要是泥土 树枝 |
[09:38] | Then one night about 12,000 years ago, | 然后一万两千年前的一晚 |
[09:40] | a bolt of lightning hit a chunk of limestone… | 一道闪电击中了一块石灰岩 |
[09:46] | Which formed a powder that we now know is… | 形成了一种现在广为人知的粉末 |
[09:51] | Anyone? | 有人知道吗 |
[09:58] | Cement? | 水泥吗 |
[10:02] | Very smart, Darlene. | 非常聪明 达琳 |
[10:05] | You’re absolutely right. | 完全正确 |
[10:08] | Just think what a different world it would be | 想想世界本可能多么不同 |
[10:09] | if that lightning had struck a tree | 如果闪电击中了树 |
[10:12] | or a puppy instead. | 或小狗 |
[10:15] | This remarkable city you see before you | 你们眼前的这座伟大城市 |
[10:16] | would be nothing but sticks and leaves and… | 就只是树枝和树叶以及 |
[10:21] | Puppy shit. | 狗屎 |
[10:23] | But the lightning hit stone, | 但闪电击中了石头 |
[10:25] | and the people of Turkey awoke to find | 随后土耳其人民醒来发现 |
[10:27] | that they were in the cradle of modern civilization, | 自己身处现代文明的发源地 |
[10:32] | all from one perfect moment of violent convergence. | 全都因为一个剧烈融合的完美瞬间 |
[10:38] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 这多奇妙 |
[10:40] | Destruction can be so productive. | 毁灭能如此有成效 |
[10:42] | Her phone is useless. There’s nothing here. | 她的手机没用 什么也没有 |
[10:45] | She wiped it clean. | 她清空了 |
[10:52] | I had hoped for better news. | 我本希望有更好的消息呢 |
[10:56] | I told you you were wasting your time. | 我都说了你在浪费时间 |
[10:59] | Looks like you’re just going to have to | 看起来你得帮我们 |
[11:00] | restore your phone for us yourself. | 恢复你的手机了 |
[11:02] | Eat shit. Then die. | 吃屎 去死吧 |
[11:08] | Oh, nasty mouth on this one. | 这妮子嘴挺狠啊 |
[11:10] | She doesn’t know anything. | 她什么都不知道 |
[11:14] | And even if she did, she wouldn’t give her brother up. | 就算她知道 也不会出卖她哥哥 |
[11:17] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:20] | Well, I wish I could, Dominique, | 真希望我可以 多米尼克 |
[11:21] | but you failed me, remember? | 但你辜负了我 记得吗 |
[11:24] | Of course, I always held out hope | 当然了 我是抱有希望 |
[11:25] | that you would rise to the occasion when the time came, | 你能够在关键时刻果决出手 |
[11:27] | but in the back of my mind, | 但我心底里 |
[11:28] | I always knew you’d never be able to see it through. | 一直知道 你是绝对做不到的 |
[11:32] | Why? Because I’m not a murderer? | 为什么 因为我不是个杀人犯 |
[11:36] | You work for the federal government | 你为美利坚合众国的 |
[11:38] | of the United States of America. | 联邦政府工作 |
[11:40] | What are you, trying to be funny? | 你是在搞笑吗 |
[11:43] | No, what I meant was is we all know how much you care about Darlene. | 不 我是说我们都知道你很在乎达琳 |
[11:49] | What? | 什么 |
[11:51] | The hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:54] | Oh, you know. | 你懂的 |
[11:56] | Miss Alderson’s interrogation video? | 奥德森小姐的审讯视频 |
[11:59] | The one you pleasure yourself to? | 你拿来自慰的那个 |
[12:03] | In private? | 私下里 |
[12:06] | I mean, all that excess energy may be the reason | 也许你睡不着正是因为 |
[12:08] | you can’t get any sleep, Dominique, | 过度兴奋 多米尼克 |
[12:09] | but in any case, | 但不管怎么说 |
[12:11] | it’s pretty strong evidence | 这明显表明了 |
[12:12] | of your affection for Miss Alderson, | 你对奥德森小姐的痴迷 |
[12:14] | wouldn’t you say? | 对吧 |
[12:24] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:30] | Did she not know? | 她不知道吗 |
[12:37] | That is… | 那真是… |
[12:39] | Embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[12:42] | I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:44] | But… | 但是 |
[12:47] | While we’re at it… | 既然说到这个了 |
[12:51] | What did happen between the two of you? | 你们俩之间到底发生了什么事 |
[12:55] | I mean, it just all seemed quite… | 感觉有很多… |
[13:00] | dramatic. | 故事 |
[13:08] | We fucked, end of story. | 我们操了 仅此而已 |
[13:13] | Come on, now. | 得了 |
[13:15] | I have a feeling there’s a lot more | 我觉得你们之间的关系 |
[13:16] | to this relationship than just that. | 可没那么简单 |
[13:21] | Just sex. | 只有肉体关系 |
[13:24] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[13:26] | I don’t believe you, so… no worries there. | 我不相信你 所以…不用担心 |
[13:34] | Disappointment averted. | 不会失望的 |
[13:39] | Look, cunt stick. | 听着 变态 |
[13:42] | I don’t know what you’re driving at, | 我不知道你打的什么主意 |
[13:44] | but there’s no way I’m giving up my brother, | 但我绝不会供出我哥哥 |
[13:46] | so whatever you’re gonna do to me, | 不管你要对我做什么 |
[13:50] | you might as well make it fast. | 你不如速战速决吧 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | Dom. | 多米 |
[14:05] | – I wouldn’t take it out if I were you. – Dom. | -要我是你可不会拔出来 -多米 |
[14:11] | I am not a doctor, | 我不是医生 |
[14:12] | but I am 99% sure I punctured a lung. | 但我几乎可以确定我刺穿了肺 |
[14:16] | Yeah, that wheezing sound is her chest cavity | 这喘息声是因为她的胸腔里 |
[14:19] | filling up with air, | 充满了气体 |
[14:21] | slowly compressing her lung. | 慢慢挤压她的肺 |
[14:24] | You pull it out now, it’ll just supercharge the process. | 现在拔出来 只会加速这个过程 |
[14:27] | She’s got about 15 minutes | 15分钟后 |
[14:29] | before she goes into full cardiac arrest or drowns in her own blood. | 她就会心跳停止 或被自己的血淹溺 |
[14:33] | Maybe longer, | 也许能多撑一会儿 |
[14:34] | since Dominique’s such a fighter. | 毕竟多米尼克非常顽强 |
[14:36] | What was the fucking point? | 你这么做有什么意义 |
[14:38] | She has nothing to do with this. | 她跟这件事无关 |
[14:39] | You said you would never give up your brother. | 你说你绝不会供出你哥哥 |
[14:41] | I simply thought this would be the most expeditious way | 我只是觉得这是打破僵局 |
[14:43] | to break our stalemate. | 最快的办法 |
[14:44] | You give us what we want, | 你乖乖听我们的话 |
[14:47] | we’ll get Dominique the care she so urgently needs. | 我们就马上对多米尼克进行急救 |
[14:50] | Or she’ll die here. | 不然她就死在这里 |
[14:52] | I’ll just have to get it out of you some other way. | 我只能想别的办法撬开你的嘴 |
[14:58] | Does that make sense? | 是不是很合理 |
[15:15] | Elliot, you have to come in with me. | 艾略特 你得和我一起进去 |
[15:16] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[15:20] | I can’t do it. | 我不行 |
[15:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:30] | What do people do? | 一般人会怎么做 |
[15:34] | People like me, | 像我这样的人 |
[15:35] | when then they find out about something like this… | 发现了这种事之后 |
[15:40] | What can they do? | 他们能怎么做 |
[15:44] | They just try to keep going. | 他们会努力继续生活 |
[15:58] | I should have fought him. | 我当时就该反抗他 |
[16:01] | If I–if I would have– if I would have fought him, | 要是我反抗了 |
[16:03] | maybe–maybe it would have stopped. | 也许他就不会再那样做了 |
[16:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[16:07] | You were just a child. | 你只是个孩子 |
[16:11] | It wasn’t up to you. | 这由不得你 |
[16:20] | I wanna go back to forgetting. | 我想回到忘记的状态 |
[16:23] | You never did forget. | 你从未真正忘记过 |
[16:30] | You may not realize it now, | 你现在可能意识不到 |
[16:31] | but you’ve been struggling with this for years. | 但你已经挣扎了好多年了 |
[16:37] | The itch in the back of your mind, | 你潜意识中隐隐约约的痒 |
[16:40] | the one you can’t scratch? | 你抓不到的痒 |
[16:44] | It’s always there. | 一直都在 |
[16:46] | You just didn’t know what it was. | 你之前只是不知道那是什么而已 |
[16:50] | But now you do. | 但你现在知道了 |
[17:03] | He made me feel special. | 他让我觉得自己很特别 |
[17:07] | You are special, | 你确实很特别 |
[17:10] | and what he did is–it’s not gonna take that away from you. | 他对你做的 并没有剥夺你的特别 |
[17:20] | You will survive this, Elliot. | 你会熬过去的 艾略特 |
[17:32] | Call you tomorrow, okay? | 我明天给你打电话 好吗 |
[17:40] | No, no, I’m sorry– | 不 我很抱歉 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry I got you involved in any of this. | 我很抱歉我把你卷进来了 |
[17:46] | You don’t–you don’t have to take care of me anymore. | 你不用再照顾我了 |
[17:49] | I’d like to see you again. | 我还想再见到你 |
[17:52] | You shouldn’t go through this alone. | 你不该一个人扛这些 |
[18:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:16] | Promise me you’ll take care of yourself. | 向我保证你会照顾好自己 |
[19:10] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[19:24] | You sick fuck! | 你个死变态 |
[19:27] | She needs help. She is dying over there. | 她需要救治 她要死了 |
[19:29] | Oh, I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[19:31] | I want nothing more than to get her to our medical team | 我也十分想把她送到我们医疗队手上 |
[19:33] | – and have her stitched up ASAP. – Bullshit. | -尽快缝合伤口 -扯淡 |
[19:37] | Even if I gave you Elliot’s location, | 即便我给你艾略特的位置 |
[19:39] | you would just let her die. | 你也只会任她死去 |
[19:40] | That couldn’t be further from the truth. | 绝不是这样的 |
[19:43] | I’m not saying it’s been all blue skies with Dominique, | 虽然跟多米尼克不算一直都很愉快 |
[19:45] | but most of our moles have some growing pains at first, | 但我们大部分内鬼最初都有个适应期 |
[19:49] | and she is honest, loyal, and she loves her family, | 而她诚实 忠诚 很爱家人 |
[19:52] | all of which are qualities that make her easy to control. | 那都是让她好受控制的特点 |
[19:57] | No, Dominique has pluck. | 不 多米尼克很有勇气 |
[20:02] | Losing her is the last thing I want. | 我绝不想失去她 |
[20:06] | Don’t do it. | 别 |
[20:08] | Don’t tell her anything. | 别告诉她 |
[20:12] | See? | 看吧 |
[20:14] | I knew you two shared a special connection. | 我就知道你俩有特别感情 |
[20:21] | Even now, I can sense it. | 即便现在我都能感觉到 |
[20:23] | It’s like a kind of… | 就像是 |
[20:25] | Phantom electricity. | 看不见的火花 |
[20:29] | I wonder, did Dominique ever introduce you to her mother? | 不知多米尼克有没有介绍你认识她妈 |
[20:33] | Can’t say she did. | 没有 |
[20:34] | Oh, that’s too bad. Trudie is my favorite. | 可惜 我最喜欢特鲁迪了 |
[20:39] | You know, at first, I thought our relationship | 起初 我以为我们的关系 |
[20:40] | would be purely tactical. | 会只限于战略需要 |
[20:43] | Isolate the mark, ingratiate yourself, | 找出目标 接近目标 |
[20:45] | find a pain point– you know, the usual. | 找到痛点 就一般那套 |
[20:47] | But then I got to know her, | 但然后我了解了她 |
[20:49] | and she is just so lovely and kind. | 她真是可爱 和善 |
[20:53] | Every other word out of her mouth is about you, Dominique. | 她总把你挂在嘴边 多米尼克 |
[20:56] | She is so desperate for you to find someone | 她特别希望你能找到个伴儿 |
[20:59] | that she even looked to me as a potential match. | 她甚至把我当成了可能选择 |
[21:02] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想象吗 |
[21:06] | I was so flattered. | 我真是受宠若惊 |
[21:09] | You really have to admire a mother who cares so much | 你真不得不佩服一个如此关心 |
[21:11] | about her daughter’s happiness that | 女儿幸福的母亲 |
[21:14] | she’s willing to ignore certain red flags. | 以至于甘愿忽略一些危险信号 |
[21:18] | Like what, the fact that you’re fucking insane? | 比如你是个疯子吗 |
[21:22] | You know, when I was in high school, | 我上高中时 |
[21:25] | my parents discovered my profound interest in taxidermy. | 我父母发现我喜欢上了标本制作 |
[21:28] | They had similar concerns, | 他们也有这样的担心 |
[21:31] | so they had me undergo a series of tests, | 所以他们让我接受了一系列的测试 |
[21:34] | but the results were always underwhelming. | 但结果总是毫无爆点 |
[21:37] | No signs of personality disorder, | 并无迹象显示我有人格障碍 |
[21:39] | no unusual thought processes. | 没有异常的思维 |
[21:42] | All the doctors arrived at the same conclusion. | 所有医生都得出了同样的结论 |
[21:53] | That I’m remarkably normal. | 我非常正常 |
[21:57] | You wouldn’t be fucking doing this if you were normal. | 你如果正常也不会做这种事了 |
[21:59] | She can’t breathe over there. | 她都无法呼吸了 |
[22:01] | Because of you. | 是因为你 |
[22:04] | Let’s remember that. | 别忘了 |
[22:11] | I see this is causing you a lot of grief. | 我看得出这让你很难过 |
[22:14] | I didn’t want that. | 我也不想的 |
[22:16] | I honestly thought we would have moved on by now. | 我真以为我们这时早该有进展了 |
[22:20] | Let me continue to help you. | 我继续帮你吧 |
[22:32] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[22:33] | I’m making a phone call to our surveillance team | 我要给你妈妈家外的监视团队 |
[22:35] | outside your mother’s house. | 打个电话 |
[22:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:38] | Because I’m going to start | 因为我要开始 |
[22:39] | killing your family members. | 杀你的家人 |
[22:41] | Janice, please don’t. | 詹妮丝 求你 别 |
[22:43] | – There are 13 of them. – Janice! | -一共有13个 -詹妮丝 |
[22:46] | Four children… | 4个孩子 |
[22:49] | eight adults, and Trudie. | 8个大人 还有特鲁迪 |
[22:53] | Don’t! They’re innocent, Janice! Please! | 不 他们是无辜的 詹妮丝 求你 |
[22:56] | I wonder how many of them have to die before you buckle. | 不知要死几个你才肯让步 |
[22:59] | Please, Janice, don’t! | 求你 詹妮丝 别 |
[23:01] | Please! | 求你 |
[23:03] | Do not do this. | 别这么做 |
[23:06] | Please don’t! | 求你不要 |
[23:07] | Stop! | 停下 |
[23:11] | Stop. | 停下 |
[23:13] | Okay, hand me my phone. | 好吧 把我手机给我 |
[23:20] | I’ll give you my brother’s location. | 我告诉你我哥哥的位置 |
[23:24] | I’ll do whatever you want. Just don’t hurt them. | 你要我做什么都行 别伤害他们 |
[23:35] | Now look who has pluck. | 看看是谁的勇气冒出来了 |
[24:37] | Why did you bring me here? I don’t get it. | 你为什么带我来这里 我不懂 |
[24:50] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[24:55] | That I couldn’t stand up to him? | 我没能抵抗他吗 |
[24:59] | That I ran away here instead? | 我只是逃来了这里吗 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry I let him do those things to you. | 抱歉我让他那样伤害你 |
[25:11] | I’m sorry I didn’t fight back. | 抱歉我没反抗 |
[25:17] | I’m sorry I didn’t protect you. | 抱歉我没保护你 |
[25:21] | I’m sorry I didn’t protect you. | 抱歉我没保护你 |
[25:27] | I am so fucking sorry! | 我非常抱歉 |
[25:31] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 好吗 |
[25:38] | That isn’t why I brought you here. | 那不是我带你来的原因 |
[26:26] | This sign. | 这块牌子 |
[26:34] | It used to be over there. | 以前是在那里的 |
[26:54] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[27:45] | This is the key to my old bedroom. | 这是我以前卧室的钥匙 |
[27:54] | Why would I hide it here? | 我为什么把它藏在这里 |
[27:56] | It was Dad’s key to our room. | 是爸爸进我们屋的钥匙 |
[28:01] | We took it from him | 我们偷走了 |
[28:03] | so we could lock him out. | 这样就能把他锁在屋外 |
[28:05] | We thought that if he didn’t have his key… | 我们以为如果他没钥匙了 |
[28:07] | He wouldn’t be able to come in and hurt us anymore. | 他就进不来 不能再伤害我们了 |
[28:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:20] | We hid the key | 我们藏起了钥匙 |
[28:22] | so the monster couldn’t get to us. | 这样怪物就伤不了我们了 |
[28:33] | Don’t you see? | 你还不懂吗 |
[28:36] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[28:39] | This wasn’t running away from him. | 这不是在逃避他 |
[28:40] | I was fighting back. | 我是在反抗 |
[29:01] | Location checks out. | 地方是对的 |
[29:03] | Alderson’s phone was here, but he’s gone. | 奥德森的手机在 但他人不在 |
[29:06] | Well, then where is he? | 那他人在哪呢 |
[29:08] | We’re not sure yet. | 我还不知道 |
[29:09] | There’s a dead body, but it’s not him. | 这里有具尸体 但不是他 |
[29:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:21] | He wasn’t there, Darlene. | 他不在那里 达琳 |
[29:25] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 那没道理 |
[29:29] | You’re right. It doesn’t. | 是啊 是没道理 |
[29:31] | I gave you access to his location. | 我都让你拿到他的位置了 |
[29:34] | We tracked him on my phone. You saw it for yourself. | 我们拿我的手机追踪了他 你也看到了 |
[29:39] | You’re gonna have to find another way. | 你得另想办法了 |
[29:41] | There is no other way. | 没有别的办法了 |
[29:45] | If he wasn’t there, I don’t know what to say. | 如果他不在 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[29:47] | I mean, look, | 听着 |
[29:50] | my brother doesn’t tell me anything. | 我哥哥什么都不告诉我 |
[29:53] | Okay, if he’s not with his phone, it’s because… | 如果他没跟手机在一起 那就是… |
[29:57] | either something happened to him | 他出了事 |
[29:58] | or he doesn’t want me to know where he is. | 或者他不希望我知道他在哪 |
[30:00] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[30:01] | Are you serious? I’m not lying. | 你不是吧 我没撒谎 |
[30:03] | Yes, you are. You are a filthy lying liar. | 你就是 你就是个小臭撒谎精 |
[30:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:08] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[30:14] | She doesn’t know where her brother is. | 她不知道她哥哥在哪 |
[30:17] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[30:20] | Trust me. I know what it looks like when she’s lying. | 相信我 我知道她撒谎时什么样 |
[30:25] | This isn’t it. It’s a dead end. | 不是这样的 没用的 |
[30:34] | You know, maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[30:36] | Like my mother used to say, | 就像我妈妈说的 |
[30:39] | you can’t juice the orange when there’s only the rind left. | 只剩橙皮时 就没橙汁可榨了 |
[30:44] | – Give me my phone. – What are you doing? | -把我手机给我 -你干什么 |
[30:47] | I’m gonna have my men gut Trudie like a trout. | 我要让我的手下把特鲁迪开膛 |
[30:50] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[30:52] | Only way to confirm or deny her statement. | 只有这样才能确认她的话 |
[30:55] | No, I gave you my brother’s location. | 不 我都供出我哥的位置了 |
[30:56] | I did what you wanted me to do. | 我照你的话做了 |
[30:58] | Correction, you gave me his phone’s location, | 纠正 你是供出了他手机的位置 |
[31:02] | not his location. | 不是他的位置 |
[31:03] | No, no. Think about it, Janice. | 不 好好想想 詹妮丝 |
[31:05] | My family’s all you’ve got. If you kill them now– | 你只有我家人这个筹码了 如果你杀了他们 |
[31:07] | Then I’ll have nothing left to hang over your head. | 那我再没有别的筹码可控制你了 |
[31:10] | – No! – I know. | -不 -我知道 |
[31:13] | Looks like we both have a lot riding on this, Dominique. | 看来这对我们都事关重大 多米尼克 |
[31:17] | You know, in poker, | 如果是打扑克 |
[31:19] | they would call this an all-in move. | 这就叫孤注一掷 |
[31:22] | You fucking moron. | 你个蠢货 |
[31:25] | You’re doing this for no reason. | 你这样做根本毫无理由 |
[31:26] | – I don’t know where he is. – And I’m calling your bluff. | -我不知道他在哪 -我说你在唬人 |
[31:30] | Please, Janice, please. We can work something out. | 拜托 詹妮丝 求你 我们再商量一下 |
[31:33] | – Please. – I’m sorry, Dominique. | -求你 -抱歉 多米尼克 |
[31:34] | I held off as long as I could. | 我已经尽可能拖延了 |
[32:41] | No answer. | 没人接 |
[32:45] | What? | 什么 |
[32:49] | Your men. | 你的人 |
[32:52] | Are they not answering? | 他们不接吗 |
[32:55] | And why exactly… would you be asking me that? | 你为什么…要这么问 |
[33:02] | Probably wanna ask him. | 最好问他 |
[33:05] | Him? Who’s him? | 他 他谁 |
[33:08] | Check my phone. | 看我的手机 |
[33:10] | He’s probably been trying to call me. | 他可能一直在给我打电话 |
[33:52] | Dom, love, I’ve been waiting for your call. | 多米 亲爱的 我一直在等你打来 |
[33:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:56] | Sorry for the delay, but your plan worked. | 抱歉耽搁了 但计划很成功 |
[33:58] | The license plates you gave me checked out. | 你给我的牌照是对的 |
[34:00] | Don’t worry. Everything’s grand. | 别担心 一切顺利 |
[34:02] | I’ve got your family and we’re on our way to the safe house. | 我接到了你家人 我们正在去往安全屋 |
[34:06] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[34:08] | Who the fuck is this? | 你他妈是谁 |
[34:09] | I asked you first. | 我先问的 |
[34:11] | This is Deegan. Who’s this? | 我是蒂根 你是谁 |
[34:13] | This is Janice. | 我是詹妮丝 |
[34:15] | Oh, yeah. The Dark Army lass. | 对了 黑暗军团的那女人 |
[34:18] | Listen, tell Dom thanks for the technicality. | 替我谢谢多米提供的漏洞 |
[34:20] | We’re square now. Ect, ect. | 我们现在扯平了 |
[34:22] | Oh, and I’m really sorry about your boys. | 你的手下我很抱歉了 |
[34:25] | What do you mean? What boys? | 什么意思 我的手下 |
[34:27] | The fellas guarding Dom’s mum’s house. | 守着多米妈妈家的那些人 |
[34:29] | I had to give ’em a bit of a holy show back there. | 我不得不好好收拾了他们一把 |
[34:31] | There weren’t no other way. | 真的别无选择 |
[34:33] | What? Speak English! | 什么 说人话 |
[34:37] | I fucking killed ’em, dear. | 我杀了他们 亲爱的 |
[34:39] | Shot ’em in the brains. | 爆头 |
[34:41] | With me gun. | 用枪 |
[34:43] | Don’t worry, though. They died with dignity. | 别担心 他们死得很有尊严 |
[34:45] | Well, a few of them might have shat themselves, | 有几个拉裤子了 |
[34:46] | but I believe that’s what the Frenchies call de rigueur, innit? | 但法国人管那叫礼节需要 是吧 |
[34:50] | Mr. Deegan, | 蒂根先生 |
[34:52] | I don’t think you have taken into account | 我觉得你根本不知道 |
[34:55] | the primal forces you are meddling with here. | 你在跟怎样厉害的势力作对 |
[34:59] | If you proceed down this path, | 如果你走这条路 |
[35:01] | I will use every means at my disposal | 我会动用我的一切手段 |
[35:03] | – to make sure that you nev– – Yeah, yeah. | -确保你再… -嗯嗯 |
[35:05] | I heard it all before. Take a number. | 这种话我听过 排个号吧 |
[35:06] | Et cetera and so forth. | 什么什么的 |
[35:08] | Now, you have yourself a merry little Christmas. | 祝你圣诞快乐了 |
[35:11] | Ta-ta for now, you flange. | 别了 姐们 |
[35:50] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[35:51] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[35:55] | – What do I do? – Give me the phone. | -我怎么办 -手机给我 |
[36:11] | I have a 10-13. | 有情况发生 |
[36:12] | Officer needs immediate assistance. | 警察需要紧急救援 |
[36:16] | 202 West 20th street. | 西20街202号 |
[36:20] | Apartment 16B. | 16B公寓 |
[36:25] | Go. | 走吧 |
[36:27] | What? | 什么 |
[36:28] | You can’t be here when they arrive. | 他们到时你不能在场 |
[36:30] | No, I am not leaving you like this. | 不 你这样我不能走 |
[36:32] | I don’t give a shit if they arrest me. | 我才不在乎他们是不是逮捕我 |
[36:33] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[36:35] | This is all my fault. I did this to you. | 这都怪我 是我害了你 |
[36:41] | You wanna help me? | 你想帮我 |
[36:45] | Go find Elliot and take them down. | 去找艾略特 扳倒他们 |
[37:50] | Hey, kiddo. | 孩子 |
[38:02] | Sorry for the time-out. | 抱歉刚刚让你离开 |
[38:04] | We’re almost good to go. | 我们快好了 |
[38:06] | Darlene’s got everything we need | 达琳全部准备就绪了 |
[38:08] | to grab the Deus Group phone numbers | 现在可以拿到主神集团的手机号 |
[38:12] | and intercept the 2FA codes. | 然后拦截2FA码 |
[38:17] | And I’m working on a script | 我在写脚本 |
[38:19] | to transfer all the money. | 用来转走所有钱 |
[38:22] | But we don’t have long. | 但我们时间不多了 |
[38:25] | Meeting’s in an hour. | 一小时后就开会了 |
[38:26] | That’s not why you let me back in, is it? | 那不是你让我回来的原因吧 |
[38:33] | Wanna talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[38:41] | Mind if I talk, then? | 那我可以说吗 |
[38:53] | The only reason I’m here… | 我之所以存在 |
[38:58] | Is to make sure no one ever hurts you. | 就是为确保再没有人能伤害你 |
[39:04] | That was supposed to be your father’s job, | 那本该是你父亲的职责 |
[39:07] | but he failed. | 但他没做到 |
[39:10] | He was too weak. | 他太软弱了 |
[39:18] | But you… | 但你… |
[39:21] | You were strong. | 你是坚强的 |
[39:25] | You fought back… | 你反抗了 |
[39:28] | The only way you could. | 以你唯一能做到的方式 |
[39:32] | You brought me here to protect you… | 你让我出现 保护你 |
[39:36] | from him. | 不被他伤害 |
[39:44] | I tried to keep you safe… | 我努力想保护你 |
[39:47] | Only show you the memories | 只让你看到那些 |
[39:49] | when the two of you were friends before… | 你们还是朋友时的记忆 |
[39:59] | I thought I could… | 我以为我能 |
[40:02] | store the truth so you’d never have to see it… | 把真相藏起来 让你不用去看到 |
[40:07] | or feel it. | 或感觉到 |
[40:14] | The fact is… | 但其实 |
[40:18] | I didn’t wanna see it either. | 我也不想看到它 |
[40:25] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯下了大错 |
[40:32] | I was afraid… | 我怕… |
[40:38] | Afraid of what this would do to you… | 我怕这会怎样影响你 |
[40:43] | To us. | 和我们 |
[40:55] | This was never my secret to keep. | 这秘密本不该由我来守 |
[40:58] | And you deserved better than to live in darkness for so long. | 而且你也本不该这么久都蒙在鼓里 |
[41:08] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[41:14] | I failed you too. | 我也辜负了你 |
[41:28] | I understand if you can’t forgive me or… | 如果你不能原谅我 我能理解 |
[41:33] | If you decide to shut me out for good… | 或是如果你决定永远屏蔽我 |
[41:43] | Just as long as you know… | 只要你知道 |
[41:49] | I am not your father. | 我不是你父亲 |
[41:54] | I never was. | 我从来都不是 |
[42:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:08] | You’re nothing like him. | 你跟他一点不像 |
[42:12] | That’s why I created you. | 所以我才创造了你 |
[42:17] | You’re the father I needed… | 你是我需要的父亲 |
[42:21] | Not the father I had. | 不是我有的那个父亲 |
[42:35] | If I could have stopped him… | 如果我能阻止他 |
[42:41] | If I could go back in time, | 如果我能回到过去 |
[42:44] | change everything that happened to you… | 改变你遭遇的一切 |
[42:47] | make it all go away… | 让那些都消失 |
[42:55] | Then I wouldn’t be me. | 那我就不会是我了 |
[43:13] | And I wouldn’t have you. | 我也不会有你了 |
[43:34] | I don’t know if I can go through with the hack anymore. | 我不知道我还能不能做到这次入侵 |
[43:41] | I don’t know if I can do anything. | 我不知道我还能不能做任何事 |
[44:03] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[44:09] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[44:13] | I can’t do it. I’m sorry. | 我做不到 对不起 |
[44:20] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[44:23] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[44:31] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |