时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What if I told you we could make it | 如果我说 我们可以 |
[00:02] | like none of this ever happened? | 让一切都像没发生过呢 |
[00:04] | what would you be willing to sacrifice for that? | 你会愿意牺牲什么 |
[00:07] | You wanna know what I believe? | 你知道我相信什么吗 |
[00:09] | That this isn’t the end, | 我相信这不是终点 |
[00:11] | that there’s another world out there for both of us, | 我相信还有另一个世界等着我们 |
[00:14] | that we’ll see each other again. | 我相信我们会再见 |
[00:16] | You think Angela’s dead, but she’s not. | 你以为安吉拉死了 但她没死 |
[00:19] | Elliot, I can’t wait to marry you tomorrow. | 艾略特 我等不及明天嫁给你了 |
[00:22] | You can reset everything | 你可以重置一切 |
[00:23] | and live in the world you deserve, | 生活在配得上你的世界里 |
[00:24] | 艾略特·奥德森 执行总裁 | |
[00:25] | a world without your past… | 那个世界里没有你的过去 |
[00:26] | Do you recall a time your father ever hurt you? | 你是否记得你父亲曾伤害过你 |
[00:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:30] | Without all the pain you carry… | 没有你所承载的一切痛苦 |
[00:33] | Just finishing up a call. Be out in a jiff. | 我在打电话 马上出去 |
[00:35] | Without your regrets… | 没有你的遗憾 |
[00:36] | From the Mixed-up Files of Basil E. Frankweiler. | 《巴兹尔·弗兰维勒太太的混乱档案》 |
[00:39] | Your parents in town yet? | 你父母来城里了 |
[00:41] | Hello, Emily? You there? | 喂 艾米丽 你在吗 |
[00:43] | A 5.9-magnitude tremor struck Washington Township. | 盛顿镇发生了5.9级震颤 |
[00:46] | I’ve imagined what it would be like | 我也想象过 |
[00:48] | to be someone with a more exciting life. | 过着更精彩的生活是什么样 |
[00:52] | Will you believe with me? | 你愿意和我一起相信吗 |
[01:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:03] | Can you tell me what happened to that house? | 能告诉我这房子怎么了吗 |
[01:05] | Can you tell me what’s your monster? | 你先告诉我 你的怪物是什么 |
[01:12] | It’s Mom. She’s gone. | 是妈妈 她死了 |
[01:14] | She was an asshole to us. | 她一直对我们很坏 |
[01:16] | I need to go back to Washington Township | 我得回华盛顿镇 |
[01:16] | 华盛顿镇屎 一个美好糟糕的居住地 | |
[01:19] | But soon you will see. | 但很快你就会明白 |
[01:21] | We will be reborn as new. | 我们会重生 |
[01:22] | This place is gonna blow! | 这地方要炸了 |
[01:24] | If we don’t stop this, | 如果我们不阻止 |
[01:26] | the meltdown will destroy the whole town. | 熔毁会毁掉整个小镇 |
[01:31] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[01:42] | Hello, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[01:44] | Hello, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[01:47] | Wait, you can hear me again? | 等等 你又能听见了吗 |
[01:51] | Have you been there this whole time? | 你始终都在吗 |
[01:53] | I was so focused on the hack | 我之前一直忙着入侵的事 |
[01:55] | that I guess I thought you were gone. | 我大概是以为你已经不在了 |
[01:57] | But after what just happened at the plant, | 但经历了刚刚核电站的事后 |
[01:59] | I thought for sure I was gone too. | 我应该也肯定不在了 |
[02:02] | We’re dead, right? | 我们死了 对不对 |
[02:03] | 念念 西查 等一个云朗风清 | |
[02:03] | There’s no way we survived. | 我们不可能幸存的 |
[02:07] | But if we’re dead… | 但如果我们死了… |
[02:09] | then how am I talking to you? | 我怎么还能和你说话呢 |
[02:12] | And if you’re here… | 如果你在这里… |
[02:15] | where’s Mr. Robot? | 那机器人先生去哪了 |
[02:40] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[02:42] | You felt that too, right? | 你也感觉到了吧 |
[02:44] | It was like an earthquake. | 好像是地震 |
[02:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:50] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[02:52] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[02:55] | Which means you are too, right? | 那么 你也还活着 对吗 |
[03:01] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[03:14] | Yeah, I’m thinking the same thing. | 嗯 我也是这么想的 |
[03:17] | This looks exactly like where the power plant was, | 这里看上去像核电站的所在地 |
[03:20] | except… | 但是… |
[03:24] | It’s not. | 电站没了 |
[03:31] | I know what you’re thinking, but don’t. | 我知道你在想什么 但别 |
[03:33] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[03:35] | Whiterose is out of her fucking mind. | 白玫瑰就是个疯子 |
[03:38] | Yeah, yeah, I know. So am I. | 嗯 我知道 我也是 |
[03:41] | But still, there’s no way her machine worked, right? | 但她的机器不可能真好使 是吧 |
[04:34] | 华盛顿镇 一个美好的居住地 | |
[05:42] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[05:48] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[05:50] | It’s been gone for 20 years, ever since… | 这家店已经关门20年了 自从… |
[05:54] | He died. | 他死后 |
[06:51] | Just finishing up a call. | 我在打电话 |
[06:52] | Be out in a jiff. | 马上就来 |
[06:57] | Tell me you heard that too. | 你也听见了吧 |
[07:04] | Can this really be happening? | 这真的可能吗 |
[07:13] | Is it… | 这 |
[07:16] | is it really… | 真的… |
[07:20] | him? | 是他吗 |
[07:29] | I got a customer. We still on for lunch? | 我有客人了 我们还一起吃午餐吧 |
[07:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:39] | See ya soon. | 那回头见 |
[07:47] | No problem. I’m always here for you. | 不客气 我永远都在 |
[07:55] | My monster is still alive. | 我的怪物还活着 |
[07:59] | Sorry for the wait. | 抱歉让您久等 |
[08:01] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以帮您的 |
[08:09] | There you are. | 你在这里呢 |
[08:14] | 艾略特 未接电话 | |
[09:23] | Hi, honey! How was your day? | 亲爱的 你今天过的好吗 |
[09:27] | Dad’s home! | 爸爸回来了 |
[09:30] | This is my old neighborhood. | 这是我以前住的地方 |
[09:33] | That’s my old house, but who’s in there? | 这是我的老房子 但里面住了谁呢 |
[09:38] | Who’s he talking to? | 他在和谁说话 |
[09:41] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你一个问题吗 |
[09:43] | Hey, Elliot. | 你好 艾略特 |
[09:46] | You know who I am? | 你认识我 |
[09:47] | Duh, you live right there. | 当然了 你就住在这里 |
[09:50] | Where have you been? | 你都去哪里了 |
[09:52] | I haven’t seen you in a while. | 我好久没见着你了 |
[09:54] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[09:57] | Okay, okay, I’ll pick it up when I get to the city. | 好吧 我进城时去拿 |
[09:59] | Back before dinner! | 晚餐前回来 |
[10:16] | Your nose is bleeding. | 你在流鼻血 |
[10:22] | If she knows who I am, maybe she knows. | 如果她认识我 也许她知道里面有谁 |
[10:24] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:27] | I’m looking for Darlene. Do you know where she is? | 我在找达琳 你知道她在哪里吗 |
[10:31] | Who’s Darlene? | 达琳是谁 |
[10:33] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[10:38] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[10:41] | You don’t have a sister. | 你没有妹妹 |
[10:45] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[10:49] | I wasn’t expecting to see you until tomorrow. | 我还以为你明天才会回来呢 |
[10:51] | Hi, Mrs. Alderson. | 你好 奥德森太太 |
[10:53] | Bye, Mrs. Alderson. | 再见 奥德森太太 |
[11:03] | Well, why are you still standing across the street there | 你怎么还呆呆地站在街对面 |
[11:06] | looking at me? | 看着我 |
[11:09] | Stop being funny and come over here. | 别闹了 赶紧过来 |
[11:21] | You just missed your father. | 你爸爸前脚刚出去 |
[11:22] | He went up to the city. | 他进城去了 |
[11:26] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[11:35] | Have you lost weight? | 你瘦了吗 |
[11:37] | You’re too skinny. | 你太瘦了 |
[11:39] | Come on, let’s scrounge some lunch up for you. | 走吧 我给你弄点午饭 |
[11:46] | I can’t wait to show you the new curtains. | 我等不及让你看到新窗帘了 |
[11:48] | I know, I know, you don’t care, | 我知道 你不在乎这种事 |
[11:50] | but trust me on this, you’ll notice the difference. | 但相信我 你会发现不一样了 |
[12:08] | This does look different. | 的确看起来不一样了 |
[12:11] | Told you! | 我就说吧 |
[12:14] | Only took me 30 years to get around to it. | 都30年了我才动手换 |
[12:17] | When I saw them, I knew I had to have them. | 我看到这窗帘时 就知道我必须买 |
[12:22] | Crazy how one small change can make an entire place feel new. | 一点小改变 竟然就能让一切焕然一新 |
[12:46] | Okay, so I can make you | 我可以给你做点 |
[12:48] | one of my special delicious sandwiches. | 我的招牌美味三明治 |
[12:52] | Do you want turkey or ham? | 你要火鸡还是火腿 |
[13:06] | No Darlene. | 没有达琳 |
[13:09] | Who’s Darlene? | 达琳是谁 |
[13:19] | Anyway, I thought you had a presentation today, | 我记得你今天要做一场推介 |
[13:22] | or was that yesterday? | 还是昨天呢 |
[13:24] | How’d it go? | 做得怎么样 |
[13:26] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[13:28] | You’ve always been your own harshest critic. | 你总对自己那么严格 |
[13:32] | I’m sure you did great. | 你肯定做得很好 |
[13:37] | This doesn’t sound like my mom. | 这听起来不像我妈妈 |
[13:39] | This sounds like someone who loves their son. | 听起来像一个爱自己儿子的人 |
[13:43] | Everything’s changed. | 一切都变了 |
[13:48] | Even… | 甚至是… |
[13:49] | Me. | 我 |
[13:51] | What was that, honey? You, what? | 怎么了 亲爱的 你怎么了 |
[13:57] | If their past has changed… | 如果他们的过去改变了 |
[14:07] | Has mine? | 那我的过去呢 |
[14:10] | Does that mean… | 那是不是代表… |
[14:13] | The window. | 窗户 |
[14:16] | What window? | 什么窗户 |
[14:37] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[14:40] | What’s gotten into you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[14:42] | Where’s my bedroom? | 我的卧室呢 |
[14:45] | It was right here. | 原来就在这里的 |
[14:48] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[14:49] | My bedroom. Where is it? | 我的卧室 在哪里 |
[14:54] | Where it’s always been. | 就在原来的地方啊 |
[15:33] | No. | 不 |
[15:37] | This can’t be true. | 这不可能是真的 |
[15:39] | What can’t be true? | 什么不可能是真的 |
[15:47] | When I was eight years old, | 我八岁的时候 |
[15:49] | do you remember me having an accident? | 你记得我出了一场意外吗 |
[15:53] | What accident? | 什么意外 |
[15:55] | When I broke my arm. | 我摔断了胳膊 |
[15:57] | Honey, you’ve never broken your arm. | 亲爱的 你从没摔断过胳膊 |
[16:00] | You’ve never broken a bone in your entire life. | 你这辈子就没骨折过 |
[16:06] | Elliot… | 艾略特 |
[16:14] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[16:18] | Why don’t we sit down? | 我们先坐下吧 |
[16:29] | If I didn’t jump, | 如果我当初没跳 |
[16:31] | does that mean there was no reason to? | 是不是表示我没理由跳 |
[16:34] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[16:38] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[16:43] | Did you ever hurt me? | 你有没有伤害过我 |
[16:52] | Did… | 那 |
[16:56] | Dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[17:06] | Elliot… | 艾略特 |
[17:09] | your father and I | 我和你父亲 |
[17:11] | never, ever hurt you. | 从来没有伤害过你 |
[17:19] | We love you… | 我们爱你 |
[17:22] | more than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[17:30] | Where’s all this coming from? | 你怎么会有这种想法 |
[17:33] | Did something happen between you and Angela? | 你和安吉拉之间出什么事了吗 |
[17:38] | Is this about her parents? | 是因为她的父母吗 |
[17:39] | I don’t mean to overstep, | 我不想多管闲事 |
[17:40] | but I know they’ve had their ups and downs, | 但我知道他们的关系起起落落 |
[17:42] | and if you two think you’re gonna end up like– | 如果你们俩担心你们会像… |
[17:44] | Angela? | 安吉拉 |
[17:48] | She’s… | 她… |
[17:49] | Alive? | 还活着吗 |
[17:50] | It’s totally normal to be nervous | 明天是你的大日子 |
[17:52] | before your big day tomorrow. | 紧张是很正常的 |
[17:55] | My big day? | 我的大日子 |
[17:57] | I know the stress of a wedding can be | 我知道婚礼的压力会 |
[18:01] | taxing for a couple… | 让情侣很焦虑 |
[18:02] | Wedding? | 婚礼 |
[18:06] | I’m marrying Angela? | 我要娶安吉拉了 |
[18:08] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:11] | Where is Angela right now? | 安吉拉现在在哪里 |
[18:16] | Unless she decided to become a runaway bride, | 除非她决定做个落跑新娘 |
[18:19] | she must be back in her apartment in the city. | 不然肯定是在市里她公寓里 |
[18:29] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[18:32] | Do you buy any of this? | 你相信吗 |
[18:35] | We started out wanting to change the world, | 我们一开始就是想改变世界 |
[18:37] | but did it happen? | 但是真成功了吗 |
[18:39] | Is this the world I fought so hard for? | 这就是我努力想得到的世界吗 |
[18:43] | A world free of all the pain I went through? | 一个没有我曾经那些痛苦的世界 |
[18:46] | Am I actually considering that this could be real? | 我真的在考虑这可能是真的吗 |
[18:57] | No. I won’t let myself. | 不 我不能那么想 |
[19:03] | Not yet. | 暂时还不行 |
[19:06] | Not until I see Angela. | 除非我见到安吉拉 |
[19:10] | Then I’ll know. | 然后我就会知道了 |
[19:32] | If I see her, will this world make more sense | 如果我见到她 这个世界是更说得通了 |
[19:35] | or less? | 还是更说不通了 |
[19:38] | I don’t know, but it’s worth the risk. | 我不清楚 但是值得冒这个险 |
[19:49] | Mr. Alderson. | 奥德森先生 |
[19:53] | Oh, scared, huh? | 怕了 是吧 |
[19:55] | Well, you should be. | 你是该怕 |
[19:56] | After all, as far as you’re concerned, | 毕竟 对你而言 |
[19:58] | I am evil incarnate. | 我就是邪恶的化身 |
[20:01] | Phillip, stop giving him such a hard time. | 菲利普 别折磨他了 |
[20:03] | Oh, come on, Em, he knows I’m only joshing him. | 得了 艾米 他知道我就是开他玩笑 |
[20:05] | Besides, if I’m to be his father-in-law, | 再说 既然我快当他岳父了 |
[20:07] | he should be a little frightened of me. | 他也该稍微有点怕我 |
[20:09] | Sweetie, come on in. | 亲爱的 快请进 |
[20:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:19] | We came up a few days early to help Angela out | 我们提早了几天来 想帮安吉拉 |
[20:22] | with a few last-minute adjustments, | 处理一些最后的调整 |
[20:23] | but when we got here, as usual, she’s done everything herself, | 但我们来了一看 她像往常一样都做完了 |
[20:27] | so we’ve got nothing to do. | 所以就没我们什么事了 |
[20:28] | Don’t be fooled. | 别被她骗了 |
[20:29] | She’s bitter about that, so tread carefully. | 她可不高兴了 所以你可要小心 |
[20:32] | She is amazing that way, isn’t she? | 她这点真棒 是吧 |
[20:35] | She always has been, I guess. | 她一直这么棒 |
[20:37] | Oh, and wait until you see her in her dress. | 等着看她穿婚纱的样子吧 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:52] | Well, yes. | 好啊 |
[20:55] | Anyway, to–to what do we owe the honor? | 话说回来 你怎么来了 |
[20:59] | Was Angela expecting you? | 安吉拉知道你要来吗 |
[21:04] | No. I, uh… | 不 我 |
[21:10] | Just wanted to see her. | 就是想见见她 |
[21:14] | Wow, you two really can’t go a minute | 你们两个真的是 |
[21:17] | without missing each other. | 如胶似漆 |
[21:18] | So sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[21:20] | I remember that feeling, I think. | 我好像还记得那种感觉 |
[21:24] | And that is usually my cue to make everyone a drink. | 这时候我就该去给大家准备喝的了 |
[21:30] | Uh, that won’t be necessary. | 不必麻烦了 |
[21:33] | I’m just trying to find Angela. | 我就是想找安吉拉 |
[21:35] | Oh, well, she’s meeting us for lunch. | 她会来跟我们一起吃午饭 |
[21:40] | – She is? – Yes. | -是吗 -对 |
[21:42] | We’re trying that cute place on the corner. | 我们想试试街角那家不错的餐厅 |
[21:44] | You should come. | 你一起来吧 |
[21:45] | Phillip, I want Elliot to come along. | 菲利普 我们带艾略特一起去吧 |
[21:48] | Only after we’ve had one of my whiskey sours, hmm? | 我们先喝杯威士忌的 |
[21:51] | Only one. I don’t wanna be late. | 就一杯 我们可别迟到了 |
[21:55] | You know, Elliot, | 艾略特 |
[21:58] | I am so happy to see the two of you finally tie the knot. | 我好高兴你俩终于要结婚了 |
[22:02] | Watching you grow up, | 从小看你们长大 |
[22:03] | I always knew there was something | 我一直知道你俩有 |
[22:05] | very special between the two of you, | 很特别的感情 |
[22:06] | but, frankly, I was worried she wouldn’t see it. | 但老实说 我还担心她自己看不清 |
[22:11] | Between us, she didn’t always have the best taste in men. | 私下说一句 她看男人的眼光有时不太行 |
[22:16] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[22:23] | But this is the start of something new. | 但这是个新开始 |
[22:26] | Are you excited? | 你兴奋吗 |
[22:36] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[22:38] | That was meant to be a surprise. | 那本该是个惊喜的 |
[22:42] | We borrowed all of these from your mother. | 我们跟你妈妈借的 |
[22:45] | Angela wanted to give something to you, | 安吉拉想送你份礼物 |
[22:48] | something that embodied your whole story together. | 能体现你们整个感情历程的礼物 |
[22:50] | I think she did a wonderful job. | 我觉得她做得很棒 |
[22:53] | I just love… | 我特喜欢… |
[22:55] | These images, | 这些照片 |
[22:57] | I’ve seen them before. | 我以前见过 |
[23:00] | I’ve pictured this fantasy so many times. | 这幻想我想象过好多次 |
[23:03] | This is what normal people do when they’re happy, right? | 这是正常人幸福时会做的事 是吧 |
[23:06] | Get married, start a family, | 结婚 建立家庭 |
[23:10] | surround themselves with people they love, | 身边都是他们爱的人 |
[23:13] | with people that love them. | 爱他们的人 |
[23:15] | Trust me, Em, we got lucky. | 相信我 艾米 我们很幸运 |
[23:19] | He’s good, this one. | 这小伙子人不错 |
[23:21] | True love prevails. | 真爱胜利了 |
[23:24] | Ever since he retired, he has become quite the softy. | 自从他退休后 就变得多愁善感的 |
[23:28] | You know, I know I’m not supposed to say anything, | 我知道我不该说什么的 |
[23:30] | but when your father came by and showed us that gift | 但你父亲过来 给我们看你为她 |
[23:33] | that you got for her… | 准备的礼物时 |
[23:36] | she’s gonna love it. | 她肯定会喜欢的 |
[23:39] | Oh, don’t worry. It’s just between us. | 别担心 我不会说出去的 |
[23:41] | I am a vault, and he cannot remember anything | 我嘴巴很严 而他根本记不住 |
[23:45] | past the last five minutes. | 五分钟之前的事 |
[23:47] | Bottoms up! | 干杯 |
[23:55] | We should get going. I don’t wanna be late. | 我们该走了 我不想迟到 |
[23:57] | Mmm, it’s good. | 真不错 |
[24:00] | Oh, well, this is weird. | 好奇怪 |
[24:02] | Elliot, it says that you’re calling me. | 艾略特 这上显示你在给我打电话 |
[24:07] | No, don’t–don’t-don’t fall for it, Em. | 不 别上当 艾米 |
[24:11] | He’s–he’s just doing a gag with the phone. | 他是在拿手机搞恶作剧 |
[24:13] | Am I right? | 是吧 |
[24:14] | Oh, he’s such a whiz with these gadgets. | 他最会摆弄这些玩意了 |
[24:16] | What’s the trick, huh? | 这是什么把戏 |
[24:17] | What happens if you pick up? | 如果你接听了会发生什么 |
[24:20] | What? | 什么 |
[24:22] | What happens if you answer? | 如果你接听了会怎样 |
[24:31] | Uh, here. Let me do it. | 还是我来吧 |
[24:33] | N-no. Let me–let me do it. | 不 我接吧 |
[24:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:48] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[24:52] | You there? | 你在吗 |
[25:02] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[25:07] | What happened, dear? | 发生什么了 亲爱的 |
[25:11] | Look at what you did. He’s getting cold feet. | 看看你干的好事 他怯婚了 |
[25:13] | Well, how exactly am I responsible for that? | 那怎么是我的错了 |
[25:15] | Because of your passive-aggressive jokes. | 都是因为你夹枪带炮的笑话 |
[25:19] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[25:25] | Okay, nobody panic. | 好 大家别慌 |
[25:27] | It’s just a little accident. I’ve got it. | 就是个小意外 我来吧 |
[25:46] | That voice, that was mine. | 那声音 那是我 |
[25:48] | How can that be possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[25:49] | I saw myself in those pictures. | 我在那些照片里看到了自己 |
[25:51] | That was me, wasn’t it? | 那是我吧 |
[25:52] | Or no, was it him? | 或者不是 是他吗 |
[25:56] | So are there two of me? | 那么现在有两个我吗 |
[25:57] | I didn’t think about that before, | 我之前没考虑过这个 |
[25:59] | but that’s possible, isn’t it? | 但那是有可能的 是吧 |
[26:00] | Everyone’s different here: | 这里每个人都不一样了 |
[26:02] | Price, my dad, my mom… | 普莱斯 我爸爸 我妈妈 |
[26:12] | Me. | 我 |
[26:33] | But if this world isn’t mine… | 但如果这不是我的世界 |
[26:40] | Then whose is it? | 那是谁的世界 |
[27:12] | This guy is definitely not me. | 这家伙绝对不是我 |
[27:21] | And I am definitely not him. | 我绝对不是他 |
[28:17] | I need to find out exactly who he is. | 我得搞清楚他是谁 |
[28:28] | Shit, the boot drive is encrypted. | 该死 启动驱动加密了 |
[28:31] | Maybe he’s more like me than I thought. | 或许他比我想的更像我 |
[29:10] | Based on this, he doesn’t have crippling social anxiety | 从这上看来 他没有影响生活的社交恐惧 |
[29:13] | or paranoia. | 或多疑 |
[29:15] | He looks like he’s fun at parties, | 他看上去像是派对的开心果 |
[29:18] | makes a good living, | 挣钱不少 |
[29:21] | has lots of friends. | 还有很多朋友 |
[29:26] | Everything in his life seems perfect. | 他生活的一切看上去都很完美 |
[29:30] | But nobody is as perfect as they seem. | 但没人像看上去那么完美 |
[29:46] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 |
[29:47] | I know I’ll find something. He can’t be this happy. | 我肯定能找到什么的 他不可能这么幸福 |
[29:49] | No one is. | 没人那么幸福 |
[29:51] | Haven’t you been paying attention? | 你没注意看吗 |
[29:53] | Everyone has a secret. | 每个人都有秘密 |
[29:55] | People are always hiding something: | 每个人都在隐藏什么 |
[29:57] | their vulnerabilities, their fears, their shame. | 弱点 恐惧 羞耻 |
[30:01] | I don’t care how happy he looks. | 我不管他看上去多幸福 |
[30:04] | Everyone has a monster. | 每个人心中都有怪物 |
[30:08] | The question is, what’s his? | 问题在于 他的怪物是什么 |
[30:20] | And there it is, | 出现了 |
[30:22] | a hidden partition, | 隐藏分区 |
[30:24] | a drive full of files he doesn’t want anyone to see. | 一硬盘他不希望被人看到的文件 |
[30:45] | These are images… | 这些图像是… |
[30:57] | Of me… | 我 |
[31:03] | My life. | 我的人生 |
[31:06] | How does he know about me? | 他怎么知道我的 |
[31:08] | Did he somehow hack… | 他是不知怎么入侵了… |
[31:11] | my world? | 我的世界吗 |
[31:16] | Am I…his monster? | 我是他的怪物吗 |
[31:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:41] | I know this is fucked up. | 我知道这很诡异 |
[31:42] | What are you doing in my apartment? | 你为什么会在我公寓里 |
[31:48] | And why do you look like me? | 你为什么跟我长得一样 |
[31:56] | I think we should talk. | 我们该谈谈 |
[31:57] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[31:59] | I don’t know who you are or what you want. | 我不知道你是谁 你想干什么 |
[32:01] | No, we can’t involve the cops. | 不 我们不能叫警察 |
[32:02] | Stay where you are! | 别过来 |
[32:09] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯错 |
[32:12] | Let’s just take a seat. | 我们坐下吧 |
[32:16] | I promise you, I can explain. | 我保证 我能解释的 |
[32:24] | My name is Elliot Alderson. | 我叫艾略特·奥德森 |
[32:25] | I was born in Washington Township, New Jersey, | 我生于新泽西的华盛顿镇 |
[32:27] | September 17, 1986. | 生日是1986年9月17日 |
[32:34] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[32:38] | You could’ve looked all that up. | 那完全可能是你查的 |
[32:43] | Look at me, man. | 看看我啊 |
[32:46] | You really think I’m making this up? | 你真觉得我在胡说吗 |
[32:59] | Let’s sit. | 我们坐下吧 |
[33:05] | I’m good where I am. | 我站这儿就行 |
[33:08] | Start talking. | 说吧 |
[33:12] | Why do you have those sketches on your computer? | 你电脑上为什么有那些画 |
[33:17] | What sketches? | 什么画 |
[33:20] | The hidden partition. | 隐藏分区里的 |
[33:23] | How did you get in there? | 你怎么进去的 |
[33:26] | Doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓了 |
[33:26] | I need you to tell me why you made those sketches. | 告诉我你为什么画那些画 |
[33:39] | Hey, you look exactly like… | 你跟那谁一样 |
[33:47] | Holy shit, how is this happening? | 我去 这怎么可能 |
[33:51] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 我也想搞清楚这个 |
[33:54] | That’s why we need to talk. | 所以我们需要谈谈 |
[34:27] | The files on your hidden partition… | 你隐藏分区里的文件 |
[34:32] | What are they? | 是什么 |
[34:37] | Sometimes when I get bored, | 有时我无聊了 |
[34:40] | I create people in my head… | 我就在脑海里创造人物 |
[34:44] | Like him. | 比如他 |
[34:47] | You know, someone with a more exciting life. | 过着更精彩的生活的人 |
[34:51] | Like a superhero, | 像个超级英雄 |
[34:54] | except his power would be computers. | 但是他的超能力是电脑 |
[34:58] | He’d a cybersecurity engineer by day, | 他白天是个网络安全工程师 |
[35:03] | vigilante hacker by night. | 晚上是义警黑客 |
[35:09] | Is that what you are? | 你是这样的吗 |
[35:19] | What about the girl with the brown hair? | 那个棕色头发的女孩呢 |
[35:24] | She’s just sort of like his partner in crime. | 她算是他的犯罪搭档 |
[35:32] | And fsociety? | 去社会呢 |
[35:36] | That’s just a dumb name I came up with for a hacker group. | 就是我给那个黑客组织起的傻逼名字 |
[35:42] | You know… | 就是… |
[35:45] | fuck society? | 去他的社会 |
[35:49] | I figured that’s… | 我觉得那… |
[35:51] | what an anarchist hacker would come up with. | 是一个无政府主义黑客会想出来的名字 |
[36:12] | This is you, isn’t it? | 你就是他 是吧 |
[36:19] | Why did you create this person? | 你为什么创造了他 |
[36:28] | I guess… | 大概… |
[36:32] | Sometimes I fantasize about being him. | 有时我会幻想自己是他 |
[36:40] | So you want to be him? | 你想成为他吗 |
[36:46] | No, not really. | 并不 |
[36:48] | Look at him. | 看看他啊 |
[36:51] | He’s angry. | 他愤怒 |
[36:53] | He has no life. | 他没有个人生活 |
[36:57] | He’s alone. | 他孤身一人 |
[36:59] | He’s not normal. | 他不正常 |
[37:11] | Oh, shit, man. | 我去 哥们 |
[37:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:18] | He shouldn’t be. | 他不必感到抱歉 |
[37:20] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[37:22] | I’m not normal, and I never will be, | 我不正常 我永远都不会正常 |
[37:26] | no matter what world I’m in. | 不管我在哪个世界 |
[37:27] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:29] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[37:32] | What? | 什么 |
[37:36] | It sounded like you were talking to someone. | 就好像你在跟什么人说话 |
[37:39] | – Shit, he can hear us. – There it is again. | -我去 他能听到我们 -又来了 |
[37:48] | How are you doing that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[37:52] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[37:55] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[37:56] | I was stupid to think that I did. | 我就不该错以为我能待在这里 |
[37:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:20] | Yo, man. | 哥们 |
[38:22] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:27] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[38:38] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[38:42] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[38:46] | I-I’m gonna go get some help. | 我去求助 |
[39:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:05] | Oh, my God, Elliot. | 天啊 艾略特 |
[39:07] | What have you done? | 你做了什么啊 |
[39:10] | – Angela. – You are out of control. | -安吉拉 -你真太不像话了 |
[39:15] | – The book. – What? | -那本书 -什么 |
[39:17] | How were you able to find it? | 你怎么找到的 |
[39:19] | You’re so amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[39:20] | – This is the best gift anyone’s ever given me. – Wait. | -这是我收到过的最棒的礼物了 -等等 |
[39:22] | H-hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[39:24] | Seriously, Elliot, | 说真的 艾略特 |
[39:25] | I’m so lucky to be marrying someone like you. | 能嫁给你这样的人我太幸运了 |
[39:28] | Angela… | 安吉拉 |
[39:30] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你以为的那个人 |
[39:32] | Oh, you’re not? | 是吗 |
[39:34] | Then what’d you do with my best friend? | 那你把我最好的朋友怎么了 |
[39:36] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不懂 |
[39:43] | I lost you. | 我失去了你 |
[39:45] | What? | 什么 |
[39:47] | You never lost me. I’m right here. | 你没失去过我 我就在这里 |
[39:51] | No, you don’t get it. | 不 你不懂 |
[39:53] | No, I do get it. | 不 我懂 |
[39:56] | Look, all you have to do is show up tomorrow, | 你明天只需要到场 |
[40:00] | and then we’ll finally be together for the rest of our lives. | 然后我们就能在一起了 厮守终生 |
[40:02] | Isn’t that what you want too? | 那难道不也是你想要的吗 |
[40:06] | Of course, but… | 当然是 但是… |
[40:09] | Elliot, you always overthink everything. | 艾略特 你总是想太多 |
[40:13] | You have to finally let yourself be happy. | 你得终于允许自己幸福 |
[40:17] | That’s all it takes. | 就这么简单 |
[40:19] | It’s just a choice that you have to make, | 你只需要做出个决定 |
[40:21] | a switch that you have to flick on. | 就像开启个开关 |
[40:26] | Do you love me, Elliot? | 你爱我吗 艾略特 |
[40:29] | What? | 什么 |
[40:31] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[40:36] | Of course I love you. | 我当然爱你 |
[40:42] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直都爱你 |
[40:45] | Great, because I love you too. | 太好了 因为我也爱你 |
[40:50] | So how about it, then? | 怎么样 |
[40:52] | You wanna start this new life with me or what? | 你想跟我一起开启这新生活吗 |
[40:55] | More than anything. | 无比地想 |
[40:59] | Okay, then it’s settled. | 那就说定了 |
[41:03] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[41:14] | Help. | 救命 |
[41:21] | C-call someone. | 去求救 |
[41:28] | Please. | 求你 |
[41:32] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[41:35] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[41:39] | I need an ambulance. | 我需要救护车 |
[41:46] | But I’ll lose her. | 但我会失去她的 |
[41:51] | And I can’t lose her again. | 我不能再失去她了 |
[42:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:52] | I think you should look away too. | 我觉得你最好也别看了 |
[43:25] | Please, don’t judge me. | 拜托 别瞧不起我 |
[43:28] | This was inevitable. | 这是不可避免的 |
[43:30] | You saw the earthquakes. | 你看到那些地震了 |
[43:33] | Both of us can’t exist here in this world. | 我们不能同时存于这世界上 |
[43:37] | I had no other choice. | 我别无选择 |