时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Michelangelo is on the move! | 米开朗琪罗开始进攻啦 |
[00:54] | You don’tknow what to do. | 束手无策了吧 |
[00:57] | I’m here, I’m there. | 我在这儿 我在这儿 |
[01:00] | I could be anywhere. | 来无影去无踪 |
[01:03] | How do you stop what you can’t even see? | 你怎么能阻挡你看不见的人 |
[01:14] | Like that? | 像这样吗 |
[01:15] | Good one, Leo. | 打得好 李奥 |
[01:23] | All right, Donnie. | 好吧 多尼 |
[01:25] | Put down the staff and no one gets hurt. | 放下武器 就没人会受伤 |
[01:28] | Uh, you said that last time, Raph, | 你上次也这么说 拉斐 |
[01:29] | and then you hurt me. | 可你还是打了我 |
[01:30] | Yeah, but less than I would have. | 但我少打了你几下 |
[01:33] | Yeah, right. | 你说是就是吧 |
[01:54] | Should’ve dropped the staff? | 我应该放下武器吗 |
[01:56] | Should’ve dropped the staff. | 你应该放下武器的 |
[02:00] | Okay, okay. Ow! I’m down! | 好吧 我认输了 |
[02:10] | Onegai shimasu. | 请多指教 |
[02:11] | Whatever you say. | 管你说什么 |
[02:47] | Nice try. | 还不错哦 |
[02:50] | Ya me! | 住手 |
[03:02] | You all did very well. | 你们都表现得不错 |
[03:03] | But I did better. | 但我更加优秀 |
[03:05] | This is about self-improvement, Raphael. | 修炼是为了自我进步 拉斐尔 |
[03:07] | It is not about winning and losing. | 不是让你争强好胜 |
[03:10] | I know, sensei. | 我知道 老师 |
[03:12] | But I won and they lost. | 但我赢了 他们输了 |
[03:15] | But what’s really important is that we all did our best. | 重要的是我们已经尽力了 |
[03:17] | Good job, everyone! | 干的好 大家 |
[04:36] | There’s a little more algae and worms left | 还剩一些水藻和蠕虫 |
[04:39] | if anyone wants it. | 谁还要添一碗吗 |
[04:40] | Anybody? Anybody? | 有人要吗 有人要吗 |
[04:43] | – No, thanks. – I’m good. | -不 谢了 -我饱了 |
[04:44] | All yours. | 都给你吃吧 |
[04:45] | Well, I guess no one left room for… cake! | 那我猜没人要吃蛋糕了 |
[04:49] | It is a cake! | 真的是一个蛋糕 |
[04:50] | Made of… algae… and… worms. | 用水藻和蠕虫做的 |
[04:55] | What’s the frosting made out of? | 上面的糖霜是用什么做的 |
[04:56] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[04:58] | Happy Mutation day! | 变异日快乐 |
[05:00] | Happy Mutation day! | 变异日快乐 |
[05:02] | Ah, yes. | 的确 |
[05:04] | 15 years ago today, our lives changed forever | 15年前的今天 我们的生命永远地改变了 |
[05:07] | and we became the unlikeliest of families. | 我们成了最不相像的一家人 |
[05:10] | Tell us the story, Master Splinter. | 再说一遍吧 斯普林特大师 |
[05:12] | Michelangelo, I have already told it many times. | 米开朗琪罗 我都讲过很多遍了 |
[05:15] | Please! Pleeeease! | 拜托 拜托 |
[05:18] | Please. It’s the only way to shut Mikey up. | 请说吧 这是唯一让麦奇闭嘴的办法 |
[05:21] | Ah, very well. | 好吧 |
[05:23] | Many years ago, when I was still human, | 很多年前 我还是一个人类 |
[05:27] | I was leaving the pet store with four baby turtles. | 我从宠物商店买了四只幼龟 |
[05:30] | – That was us? – Yes. | -那是我们吗 -是的 |
[05:32] | Don’t interrupt! | 别插嘴 |
[05:34] | I passed a strange man on the street. | 我在街上和一个陌生人擦肩而过 |
[05:37] | Something felt off about him. | 他看起来有些诡异 |
[05:42] | I decided to follow. | 我决定跟着他 |
[05:49] | Go no further. | 你跑不了了 |
[05:50] | This place is a place | 这个地方 |
[05:51] | where you are not allowed to be in this place. | 你真不应该来 |
[05:55] | We have been seen in this place by you, | 既然被你发现了 |
[05:57] | so this is not a place that will be left by you. | 就别想活着离开 |
[06:19] | That was the beginning of our life together. | 这就是我们共同命运的开始 |
[06:21] | It was the mysterious substance in this canister | 就是这个筒里面的神奇物质 |
[06:24] | that, in a way, gave birth to us all. | 在某种意义上 给予了我们新生命 |
[06:27] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:30] | So, sensei, now that we’re 15, | 老师 既然我们都十五岁了 |
[06:32] | I think we’re finally ready to go up to the surface, | 我认为我们已经做好准备去地面了 |
[06:34] | don’t you? | 您觉得呢 |
[06:36] | Yes. | 我同意 |
[06:39] | And no. | 也不同意 |
[06:40] | – Oh, man, come on. – Lame. | -天啊 不是吧 -真没劲 |
[06:41] | I hate when he does that. | 我恨死他来这套了 |
[06:43] | You have grown powerful, but you are still young. | 你们虽然很强大了 但是仍然太年轻 |
[06:45] | You lack the maturity to use your skills wisely. | 缺少巧妙运用自身技能的智慧 |
[06:49] | So, sensei, isn’t that just no? | 老师 那不就是不同意吗 |
[06:52] | Yes… | 不同意 |
[06:54] | And no. | 也同意 |
[06:56] | Wisdom comes from experience. | 智慧源于经验 |
[06:58] | And experience comes from making mistakes. | 经验又源于犯错 |
[07:02] | So in order for us to gain the wisdom, | 所以为了增长智慧 |
[07:04] | we have to make the mistakes. | 我们得犯错误 |
[07:06] | – So we can go. – No. | -所以我们可以上去 -我不同意 |
[07:09] | – And yes? – No! | -也同意吗 -不同意 |
[07:13] | Sensei, we know you’re trying to protect us, | 老师 我们知道你是在保护我们 |
[07:16] | but we can’t spend our whole lives hiding down here. | 可是我们不能一辈子躲在这里呀 |
[07:30] | You may go tonight. | 你们今天晚可以出去 |
[07:34] | High three! | 击个三指神掌 |
[07:43] | Mr. Crenshaw, status report! | 克伦肖先生 进度报告 |
[07:46] | Status? I’ll give you the status! | 进度 我给你报告进度 |
[07:48] | We’re gonna blow up in two seconds! | 两秒钟之内飞船就要炸了 |
[07:50] | Thank you, captain. | 谢谢 指挥官 |
[07:51] | Gentlemen, I have a bold and daring plan. | 先生们 我有个大胆的计划 |
[07:54] | There’s no time for hesitation. | 没有犹豫的时间了 |
[07:55] | My orders must be carried out without question! | 我的命令必须绝对执行 |
[07:58] | Aye, sir! | 遵命 长官 |
[07:59] | You know this show is stupid, right? | 这剧蠢透了 你是知道的吧 |
[08:01] | Space Heroes a great show. | 《太空英雄》是部伟大的剧 |
[08:04] | And captain Ryan is a great hero. | 指挥官莱恩是一位伟大的英雄 |
[08:06] | Someday, I am gonna be just like him. | 将来有一天 我也会像他一样 |
[08:09] | Well, you do like to hear yourself talk, | 你确实很喜欢听自己讲话 |
[08:11] | so you’re on your way. | 离目标不远了 |
[08:14] | It’s go time! | 出发啦 |
[08:43] | You are going up to a strange and hostile world. | 那是个陌生并且充满敌意的世界 |
[08:46] | You must maintain awareness at all times. | 必须时刻保持警惕 |
[08:48] | Aye, sensei! | 好的 老师 |
[08:50] | – Stay in the shadows. – Aye, sensei! | -不要去有光的地方 -好的 老师 |
[08:53] | – Don’t talk to strangers. – Aye, sensei! | -不要跟陌生人说话 -好的 老师 |
[08:56] | – Everyone is a stranger. – Aye, sensei! | -每个人都是陌生人 -好的 老师 |
[09:00] | Make sure you go before you leave. | 出发前去趟厕所 |
[09:02] | The restrooms up there are filthy. | 地面上的厕所很脏 |
[09:04] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[09:07] | Good luck, my sons. | 祝你们好运 孩子们 |
[09:09] | – I am so pumped! – Surface time! | -我好激动哦 -去地面咯 |
[09:10] | Oh, this is gonna be epic! | 这可以载入史册了 |
[09:12] | Look both ways before crossing the street! | 过马路时两边都看看 |
[09:43] | It’s so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[09:51] | The city is just full of possibility. | 大城市里充满机遇 |
[09:54] | There could be an adventure around this corner… | 转角就可能有奇遇 |
[09:57] | Or… or this one… | 或者 或者转这个角 |
[09:59] | Or this one! | 或者这个 |
[10:03] | There’s not, but there could be! | 没有奇遇 但是会有的 |
[10:07] | Look at all the computers! | 瞧瞧这些电脑 |
[10:10] | Is that the next generation | 那是下一代 |
[10:11] | cadmium processor with quantum encryption? | 量子加密的镉处理器吗 |
[10:13] | I don’t know, Donatello. Is it? | 我不知道 多纳泰罗 是吗 |
[10:16] | – It is! – Guys, guys! | -就是啊 -伙计们 伙计们 |
[10:18] | Check this out. | 快来看呐 |
[10:20] | A hand made out of light. | 灯做出来的手 |
[10:21] | Now it’s an eye made out of light. | 现在是灯做出来的眼睛 |
[10:24] | And the hand again! | 又是手了 |
[10:25] | Now the eye’s back! Now the hand! | 现在换成眼睛了 又是手了 |
[10:27] | – Come on, genius. – The eye! | -行了 天才 -眼睛 |
[10:30] | So where to next? | 接下来去哪儿 |
[10:43] | That was kinda fun. | 有点意思 |
[10:45] | We’re too exposed out here. | 在这里我们太显眼了 |
[10:48] | Come on. | 快来 |
[10:55] | Pizza. | 比萨 |
[10:58] | Should we open it? | 我们要打开吗 |
[10:59] | Careful! It could be dangerous. | 小心点 可能系危险物品 |
[11:07] | I think it’s food. | 我觉得是吃的 |
[11:09] | It’s not like any food I ever saw. | 跟我见过的食物都不像 |
[11:11] | I’ll try it. | 我来尝尝 |
[11:31] | Uh, yuck. | 难吃死了 |
[11:33] | You guys won’t like it. I’ll take the rest. | 你们不会喜欢的 我来把剩下的解决掉 |
[11:35] | – No way! – Nuh-uh! | -休想 -没门 |
[11:36] | Back off! | 手拿开 |
[11:39] | I never thought I’d taste anything better than worms and algae, | 我以为海藻和虫子就是最好吃的了 |
[11:41] | but this is amazing! | 但这个更好吃 |
[11:43] | Right? | 可不是么 |
[11:45] | I love it up here! | 能上来真爽 |
[12:14] | All right, guys, it’s getting late. | 好了 兄弟们 有点晚了 |
[12:17] | We should probably head back home. | 咱们该回去了 |
[12:19] | Lame. | 真不爽 |
[12:21] | Guys! Look at that! | 等等 看那是什么 |
[12:37] | She’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. | 她是我见过最美的女孩 |
[12:40] | Isn’t she the only girl you’ve ever seen? | 你不是就见过她一个么 |
[12:44] | My point still stands. | 我那句话不会变 |
[12:48] | What? | 什么 |
[12:54] | What is this? | 怎么了 |
[12:59] | We gotta save ’em! | 我们要救他们 |
[13:01] | Splinter’s instructions were very clear. | 斯普林特吩咐的很清楚 |
[13:04] | We’re supposed to stay away from people. | 我们应该远离人类 |
[13:06] | And bathrooms. | 和厕所 |
[13:08] | I thought you wanted to be a hero. | 我还以为你愿意当英雄呢 |
[13:09] | Since when do heroes ask for permission? | 英雄做事还需要请求许可吗 |
[13:12] | They don’t. But… | 不需要 但是 |
[13:13] | Well, I’m going! | 反正我要去 |
[13:21] | Help! | 救命 |
[13:22] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[13:32] | Still standing, huh? I’ll fix that. | 还站着 是吗 走着瞧 |
[13:35] | – Watch it! – You watch it! | -给我看着点 -你给我看着点 |
[13:42] | Watch it, Donnie! | 看着点 多尼 |
[14:00] | What the… Ah! | 你干什…啊 |
[14:11] | Oh, come on! | 我靠 |
[14:23] | Hey, cut it out! Stop! Ow! | 放我下来 停下 |
[14:28] | Gotcha! | 接住了 |
[14:33] | No, no, no. No. Don’t worry. | 别 别 别 别害怕 |
[14:34] | We’re the good guys. | 我们是好人 |
[14:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:46] | Whoops! Sorry. | 唉呀 不好意思 |
[14:48] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[14:54] | – They’re getting away! – They got the girl! | -他们逃走了 -他们抓了那女孩 |
[14:56] | You just jabbed me with your sword. | 你刚刚居然拿你的剑戳我 |
[14:58] | Well, I didn’t know you were gonna land where I was stabbing. | 谁知道我刺的时候你刚好在旁边 |
[15:06] | You think you’re tough, huh? | 你觉得你很牛 是吗 |
[15:09] | You think you’re tough enough to stand up | 你觉得你能牛过我的 |
[15:10] | to my hot Nunchuck fury? | 怒火暴走双截棍吗 |
[15:25] | I see. Well, then… | 好吧 那么… |
[15:43] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[15:48] | What the… | 怎么回… |
[15:53] | That is all kinds of wrong. | 各种不正常 |
[16:17] | Guys! Guys! You’re never gonna believe this! | 兄弟们 你们不会相信的 |
[16:20] | That dude, he… he… Had a brain! | 那家伙 他 他 他有个脑子 |
[16:24] | We all have brains, Mikey. | 我们都有脑子 麦奇 |
[16:26] | Not all of us. | 那也不一定 |
[16:27] | In our chests? | 长在胸腔里的 |
[16:29] | No, Mikey. Not in our chests. | 不是的 麦奇 不长在那里 |
[16:32] | You’re not listening to me! | 你们不听我说话 |
[16:35] | Did you just slap me? | 你刚刚扇了我一耳光 |
[16:36] | I was calming you down. | 为了让你冷静下来 |
[16:38] | Why would that calm me down? | 扇我一耳光我就冷静了吗 |
[16:40] | I think he’s delusional. | 我觉得他有妄想症了 |
[16:42] | Just-just… come here. I’m telling you. | 你们跟我来吧 我告诉你们 |
[16:44] | The big guy was a robot | 那大块头是个机器人 |
[16:45] | and he had a freaky-weird alien brain thing in his chest. | 他胸腔里还有个恶心到爆的外星人脑子 |
[16:48] | You gotta believe me. | 你们要相信我 |
[16:50] | – I’m not sure we do. – Oh, yeah? | -这可就难说了 -是吗 |
[16:53] | Well, you’ll change your tune when you see that he’s… | 一会你就不会这么说了 等你看到他居然 |
[16:57] | Gone? | 消失了 |
[17:06] | And so your inability to work together | 所以就因为你们没能团结协作 |
[17:08] | allowed them all to get away. | 让他们全跑了 |
[17:10] | Well, maybe if I didn’t have to waste time arguing with hero boy, | 要不是跟大英雄争论浪费了时间 |
[17:12] | I could’ve saved them. | 我一定能救他们 |
[17:14] | Hey, if you hadn’t gotten in my way, | 要不是你挡我的路 |
[17:15] | I could have done it. | 我早救了他们 |
[17:17] | And you went flying off on your own. | 而你还选择了独自行动 |
[17:18] | How smart was that? | 你可真聪明 |
[17:20] | Well, it would’ve worked out great | 本来能顺利进行的 |
[17:21] | if somebody hadn’t hit me in the head | 要不是某人用双截棍 |
[17:23] | with their Nunchucks! | 敲我的头 |
[17:24] | Well, none of this would’ve happened if… | 要不是一开始某人同意我们上去 |
[17:28] | somebody hadn’t trusted us to go up there in the first place. | 这些本来都不会发生 |
[17:34] | Oh, geez. | 天哪 |
[17:35] | Sensei, I didn’t mean to… | 老师 我不是那个意思 |
[17:37] | No, Michelangelo. You are right. | 没事 米开朗琪罗 你说的没错 |
[17:40] | – I am? – He is? | -是吗 -他说对了吗 |
[17:42] | You were not fully prepared for what was up there. | 你们还没准备好进入上面的世界 |
[17:44] | I trained you to fight as individuals, | 我只教会了你们单人格斗 |
[17:47] | not as a team. | 而没有教你们团队合作 |
[17:48] | And as your teacher, your father, | 作为你们的老师 父亲 |
[17:50] | the responsibility for that is mine. | 我难辞其咎 |
[17:53] | Perhaps in another year we can try again. | 或许应该等到明年再说 |
[17:57] | Another year? | 明年 |
[17:58] | Ha! Has everybody forgotten that people were kidnapped? | 你们难道忘了有人被绑架了吗 |
[18:01] | They don’t have a year! | 他们可等不了一年 |
[18:03] | Sensei, we have to do something now! | 老师 我们得做些什么 |
[18:07] | You weren’t there, Sensei. | 您当时不在场 老师 |
[18:09] | You didn’t see the way that girl looked into my eyes. | 您没看见那女生看我的眼神 |
[18:11] | She was scared. | 她被吓坏了 |
[18:13] | And she was counting on me… us… to save her! | 她指望我 我们 去救她 |
[18:30] | Yes, you must save her. | 没错 你们必须去救她 |
[18:34] | I agree, Sensei. | 我同意 老师 |
[18:35] | But in that fight, | 但是刚才那场打斗 |
[18:36] | we weren’t exactly a well-oiled machine. | 我们发挥的不怎么样 |
[18:39] | Like that robot with the brain thingy. | 没有那些有脑袋的机器人厉害 |
[18:41] | Give a rest! | 你就消停会吧 |
[18:45] | If you are to fight more effectively as a unit, | 作为一个团队 想要发挥出色的话 |
[18:48] | you are going to need a leader. | 你们需要一个队长 |
[18:50] | Can I be the leader? | 我能当队长吗 |
[18:51] | Why should you be the leader? | 为什么是你 |
[18:52] | I kicked your butt. I should be the leader. | 你被我打的落花流水 队长应该是我才对 |
[18:55] | Hey, I’m smarter than all you guys put together. | 你们加起来都没我智商高 |
[18:56] | – It should be me. – No way! | -我才应该做队长 -没门 |
[18:58] | It should be me! | 应该是我 |
[19:01] | I don’t really have a reason. I just think it would be neat. | 没有什么原因 我只是觉得这样会很舒适 |
[19:04] | This is a difficult decision. | 这个很难下决定 |
[19:07] | I will meditate on it. | 我得仔细想想 |
[19:10] | It’s Leonardo. | 队长是李奥纳多 |
[19:12] | No hard feelings, Raph? | 不生气吧 拉斐 |
[19:15] | Stick it in your shell. | 你可得当稳了 |
[19:22] | Explain to me one more time what we’re doing here. | 跟我再说一遍 我们在这干什么 |
[19:26] | Mikey, we’ve been over this. | 麦奇 我们都说了多少遍了 |
[19:28] | That building has the same logo as the van that was used | 那栋建筑上的标志跟绑匪货车上的标志 |
[19:32] | to kidnap the family. | 是一样的 |
[19:33] | So if we wait here long enough, | 只要我们在这等 |
[19:35] | one of the kidnappers will eventually show his face. | 那些绑匪肯定会出现的 |
[19:38] | And when he does, we’ll make him tell us | 当他出现了 我们就逼他告诉我们 |
[19:40] | where they took them. | 人质在哪 |
[19:41] | And then we got ourselves a van! | 然后我们再弄辆货车 |
[19:44] | Just hit the guy I tell you to. | 我叫你打谁你就打谁就行 |
[19:45] | Will do! | 遵命 |
[19:47] | Are you sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这会有用吗 |
[19:49] | Trust me. They’ll be here any second. | 相信我 他们随时都会出现 |
[20:02] | Okay, I’m thinking of something green. | 好吧 我在想一种绿色的东西 |
[20:05] | Ga-reen. Ga-reen. | 绿 色 绿 色 |
[20:09] | Is it Raphael again? | 又在想拉斐尔 |
[20:11] | Man, you’re good at this! | 你真拿手 |
[20:18] | Give it up already. The guy’s not gonna show. | 放弃吧 那些人不会出现的 |
[20:21] | We have to be patient. | 我们得有耐心 |
[20:23] | No, you have to come up with a better plan, | 不行 你得想个更好的计划 |
[20:25] | ’cause the four of us standing here | 我们四个站在这儿 |
[20:26] | with our thumbs up our noses… | 用大拇指掏鼻孔 |
[20:28] | I don’t think they’d fit. | 我觉得大拇指插不进去 |
[20:30] | is pointless. | 毫无意义 |
[20:32] | You sure about that, Raph? | 你确定吗 拉斐 |
[20:34] | He just showed up, didn’t he? | 他出现了 是吧 |
[20:36] | I should’ve complained two hours ago. | 应该两小时前抱怨的 |
[20:40] | Gentlemen, I have a bold and daring plan. | 伙计们 我有一个很大胆的计划 |
[20:43] | There’s no time for hesitation. | 没有犹豫的时间了 |
[20:45] | My orders must be carried out without question. | 我的命令必须绝对执行 |
[20:49] | Guys? Guys, wait up! | 伙计们 等等 |
[20:57] | All right, buddy. | 好的 兄弟们 |
[20:59] | We can do this the easy way, | 我们可以给他来点软的 |
[21:01] | or… my vote… the hard way. | 或者 我建议 用强的 |
[21:05] | Yeah, look at it logically. | 没错 想想清楚吧 |
[21:06] | There are four of us and one of you. | 四对一 |
[21:09] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算什么办 |
[21:15] | You had to ask! | 问你妹啊 |
[21:22] | – He’s getting away again! – No, he’s not. | -他又逃跑了 -不 他逃不掉 |
[22:14] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 我们到了 |
[22:22] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道这什么意思 |
[22:25] | Go around back. | 绕到后面去 |
[22:26] | Why didn’t he just say so? | 你为嘛不干脆直说 |
[22:45] | Mom? | 妈妈 |