时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Master Shredder. | 施莱德大师 |
[00:53] | I trust that my greatest pupil has been using that time wisely. | 我相信我最好的学生这段时间没有白过吧 |
[00:58] | I have assembled an army of ninjas. | 我已经集结了一支忍者之军 |
[01:00] | The Foot Clan awaits your orders. | 大脚帮忍者任您差遣 |
[01:03] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[01:04] | Because I’ve discovered an old enemy in New York. | 因为我发现我的旧敌藏身在纽约 |
[01:09] | Hamato Yoshi. | 滨户良 |
[01:11] | Hamato Yoshi? Alive? | 滨户良 他还活着 |
[01:13] | And he is training ninjas of his own. | 而且还训练了一批忍者 |
[01:16] | Finally, I will finish what I started all those years ago. | 我终于能够得偿多年来的夙愿 |
[01:21] | I want them all wiped out. | 定要斩草除根 |
[01:23] | I will not fail you, master. | 定不负所托 大师 |
[01:24] | I know. | 好 |
[01:26] | But to be certain, you will work alongside Xever. | 但为求万无一失 我派赛弗辅佐你 |
[01:30] | I don’t need any help. | 我不需要别人辅佐 |
[01:32] | Especially from this street rat. | 尤其是这个街头鼠 |
[01:34] | Are you sure, rich boy? | 你确定吗 富小伙 |
[01:36] | Anytime you want to test me… | 你想挑战的话 我随时… |
[01:38] | I am not interested in your petty rivalry! | 我没兴趣听你们内讧 |
[01:41] | Xever is familiar with the dark underbelly of this city. | 赛弗很熟悉城市黑暗势力的分布 |
[01:45] | You will work together. | 你们要好好配合 |
[01:50] | Don’t worry, master Shredder. | 别担心 施莱德大师 |
[01:52] | We will find Splinter and his disciples and destroy them. | 我们会找到斯普林特及其同党 然后杀无赦 |
[02:07] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:13] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:16] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:18] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:20] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:22] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:24] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:26] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:28] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:30] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:38] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:39] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:41] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:43] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:45] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:48] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:50] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:52] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:54] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles * | 忍者神龟* |
[03:01] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:17] | Check it out! | 瞧好了 |
[03:31] | Top that, turtle chumps! | 跳啊 呆龟们 |
[03:35] | All right, guys. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧这招 |
[03:44] | Cute, kiddies. | 帅爆了 |
[03:54] | Hey, what was that? | 你那算什么 |
[03:55] | You didn’t do any flips. | 你都没翻跟头 |
[04:11] | Don’t give up, Leo. | 别灰心 李奥 |
[04:13] | You might actually win this fight. | 你还是有胜算的 |
[04:17] | It’s a little kitty. | 一只小萌喵 |
[04:20] | And its name is… | 叫啥名字呢 |
[04:21] | Mittens! | 咪顿斯 |
[04:23] | Good guess. | 有可能 |
[04:24] | Wait, who said that? | 等等 谁说的 |
[04:26] | Mittens? | 咪顿斯 |
[04:27] | I think that’s the owner. | 我觉得那是它家主人 |
[04:29] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[04:30] | Mikey, wait! | 麦奇 等等 |
[04:31] | What? I’m returning Mittens to her owner. | 怎么了 我要把咪顿斯还给它的主人啊 |
[04:33] | Are you an idiot? | 你白痴吗 |
[04:34] | Wait… let me rephrase that. | 等等 我换个说法 |
[04:36] | You’re an idiot! | 你个白痴 |
[04:37] | You can’t show yourself to a human. | 不能让人类看到你 |
[04:39] | Why not? | 为啥 |
[04:40] | Because they’ll freak the heck out, that’s why not. | 因为他们会吓出尿的 你说为啥 |
[04:42] | No, they won’t. I’m not so scary. | 不会吧 我又不恐怖 |
[04:45] | You’re an ugly, green mutant | 你是一只又丑又绿的变异乌龟 |
[04:47] | armed with ninja weapons. | 还带着忍者兵器 |
[04:49] | Look, this guy’s gonna see | 不 那个男人会觉得 |
[04:50] | that I’m just a regular, cat-loving dude like him. | 我是个像他一样的正常爱猫人 |
[04:53] | Next thing you know, we’ll be best buds. | 然后 我们就成了铁哥们 |
[04:55] | This is gonna be awesome! | 一定会很赞的 |
[04:57] | – No! – Don’t! | -别啊 – 站住 |
[04:58] | – Wait! – Mittens! | -等等 -咪顿斯 |
[05:00] | Hi. Here’s your… | 你好 你的猫… |
[05:03] | Ugly, green mutant freak! | 又丑又绿的变异变异怪物 |
[05:04] | But I got your cat! | 但我拿到了你的猫 |
[05:05] | Help! He’s got my cat! | 救命啊 他抓了我的猫 |
[05:07] | Dude, chill! I’m just… | 哥们 淡定 我只是… |
[05:20] | Someone want to help me with this? | 你们谁愿意帮我下么 |
[05:25] | No. | 不愿意 |
[05:31] | Face it. Humans will never understand you. | 面对现实吧 人类永远不会理解你的 |
[05:34] | Heck, we don’t even understand you. | 我去 连我们都理解不了你 |
[05:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:42] | But I bet that guy would! | 那个人一定能理解我 |
[05:43] | 圣马可市礼堂 7月7日到7月14日 克里斯·布拉福德武术展示会 仅此一周 | |
[05:44] | Chris Bradford. | 克里斯·布拉福德 |
[05:46] | The martial arts superstar. | 那位武术大师 |
[05:48] | With a chain of dojos across the country. | 在国内开设了一系列柔道学校 |
[05:51] | He’s your soul mate? | 他是你男颜知己 |
[05:53] | We’ve got so much in common. | 我们有很多共同点 |
[05:55] | What if you stop standing like that? | 要是你不那样站着呢 |
[05:58] | We’ll have a little less in common, but still a lot. | 共同点少了一个 但还是很多 |
[06:01] | And look, he’s in town for a Martial Arts Expo. | 而且 他来镇上做武术展示会了 |
[06:04] | Maybe he’ll show me his secret kata, “The death dragon.” | 也许他会展示他的绝招 “神龙绝杀” |
[06:08] | And I’ll show him my secret kata, “The secret kata.” | 而我会展示我的绝招 “我的绝招” |
[06:13] | Catchy. | 真有创意 |
[06:14] | Check it out. | 你们看着 |
[06:23] | But don’t tell anyone you saw that. | 别告诉别人你们见过这个哦 |
[06:25] | No problem. | 绝对没问题 |
[06:26] | Face it, Mikey, Chris Bradford | 醒醒吧 麦奇 克里斯·布拉福德 |
[06:28] | is the last person on Earth that would be friends with you. | 是绝对不可能和你成为朋友的 |
[06:31] | Well, tied for last, with everyone else on Earth. | 同样 其他人类也不可能 |
[06:41] | Ninjas? In New York? | 除了我们 纽约 |
[06:44] | Other than us? | 还有其他忍者 |
[07:18] | Why are you so happy? | 你怎么那么开心 |
[07:20] | It’s just nice to finally be fighting people, | 我们终于能和活人开打了 |
[07:23] | instead of robots, or aliens, or weed-monsters. | 而不是机器人 外星人 草怪什么的 |
[07:43] | What are you? | 这什么东西 |
[08:01] | Their leader was crazy good, | 他们的首领厉害得吓人 |
[08:04] | by which I mean he was good and seemed a little crazy. | 我的意思是 他既厉害又有点儿吓人 |
[08:07] | Besides, he had all these guys with him. | 况且 他有那么多手下 |
[08:09] | It… it wasn’t a fair fight. | 这场战斗并不公平 |
[08:11] | What do you mean, “fair fight”? | “公平的战斗”是什么意思 |
[08:15] | A fair fight, you know, where either side could win? | 公平的战斗就是 双方都有赢的机会 |
[08:19] | So a fair fight is a fight you could lose. | 所以公平的战斗也意味着你有可能输喽 |
[08:24] | Well, yes, but… | 是的 但是… |
[08:26] | Well, what I… what I mean is… | 我的 我的意思是… |
[08:27] | You don’t want to assure your victory. | 你不想确保绝对胜利吗 |
[08:29] | No, I do, but… | 不 我想 可… |
[08:34] | Was that fair? | 这样公平吗 |
[08:36] | No! | 不公平 |
[08:37] | Did I win? | 那我赢了吗 |
[08:39] | I see your point. | 我明白您的意思了 |
[08:40] | Seek victory, not fairness. | 要伺机获胜 而不是寻求公平 |
[08:45] | Hai, sensei. | 是 老师 |
[08:58] | Whoa, that’s rad! | 哇 太赞了 |
[09:01] | Oh, I wish me and Chris Bradford were friends! | 好希望克里斯·布拉福德能和我做朋友 |
[09:07] | Mikey, you already have a human friend. | 麦奇 你已经有人类朋友了啊 |
[09:11] | Me! | 我啊 |
[09:12] | April, you don’t count. | 你不算啦 爱普莉尔 |
[09:13] | We saved your life, you have to like us. | 我们救了你 你当然得喜欢我们 |
[09:16] | Too bad there’s no place for freaks to meet people | 要是有个看不到丑相的交友场所就好了 |
[09:18] | where no one can see how hideous they are. | 可惜没有那种地方 |
[09:20] | Wait, there is… the Internet! | 等等 有这种地方的 我们可以上网啊 |
[09:22] | Donnie, can I see your laptop? | 多尼 能借我电脑用一下吗 |
[09:23] | Uh, y… uh, sure! Just a sec. | 当然… 稍等片刻 |
[09:27] | Check it out, | 来看看 |
[09:27] | it’s a site where you can make friends | 这是一个交友网站 |
[09:29] | with anybody online. | 你可以和任何人做朋友 |
[09:31] | Sweet! | 太好了 |
[09:35] | Ohh, Chris Bradford’s on here! | 找到克里斯·布拉福德了耶 |
[09:37] | He’ll be my first friend! | 我要他做我的第一个好友 |
[09:43] | Mikey, people don’t always respond immed… | 麦奇 没人会那么快回复… |
[09:47] | But sometimes they do. | 有时也会很快 |
[09:50] | No way! Chris Bradford has accepted my friendship! | 不是吧 克里斯·布拉福德加我为好友了 |
[09:54] | I have a friend! Thanks, April! | 我有朋友了 谢谢你 爱普莉尔 |
[09:57] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿啊 |
[09:59] | To hang out with my friend, Chris Bradford. | 去找我的朋友 克里斯·布拉福德 |
[10:03] | This guy’s famous. | 他是个明星 |
[10:04] | He probably has thousands of “Friends.” | 肯定会有很多”朋友”的 |
[10:07] | And guess who’s number 5,286? | 你们猜谁是第5,286个 |
[10:11] | You? | 你 |
[10:12] | Daniel Ramirez! | 丹尼尔·拉米雷斯 |
[10:13] | And I’m right next to him. Later! | 我正好是下一个 回见 |
[10:17] | Well, this ought to be interesting. | 这下可有意思了 |
[10:18] | Should we go after him? | 我们该跟着他吗 |
[10:20] | Eh, he’s gotta learn somehow. | 算了 他会学到教训的 |
[10:32] | What up? Hey. I’m… | 你好 我是… |
[10:37] | I’m being attacked by Chris Bradford! | 我被克里斯·布拉福德袭击了 |
[10:40] | This is so cool! | 酷毙了 |
[10:45] | No, wait! We’re… | 等等 我们是… |
[10:47] | Friends! | 好友啊 |
[10:48] | What? | 啥 |
[10:49] | We’re online friends! | 我们是网上好友 |
[10:51] | You accepted me, remember? | 你加我为好友了 记得吗 |
[10:53] | Oh. Of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[10:56] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:04] | Won’t you come in? | 要进来坐坐吗 |
[11:07] | They must have been watching us from here. | 他们一定一直在这里监视我们 |
[11:09] | The perfect place to stage an ambush. | 这里是设埋伏的好地方 |
[11:11] | It wasn’t very fair, was it? | 真不公平 是不 |
[11:13] | It’s not about fairness. | 重要的不是公平 |
[11:14] | It’s about victory. | 而是胜利 |
[11:16] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 对不起 行了吧 |
[11:18] | And then… | 然后呢… |
[11:18] | and then Chris Bradford put on his hakama. | 然后克里斯·布拉福德穿上了他的袴 |
[11:21] | Man, that guy can rock a hakama! | 老天 看上去帅呆了 |
[11:24] | Yeah, maybe he’ll wear it again | 是啊 他带你出席舞会的时候 |
[11:26] | when he takes you to the prom. | 肯定还会再穿一次的 |
[11:27] | And then after that, he… | 在那之后 他… |
[11:28] | Oh, enough! | 别说了 |
[11:29] | You’ve been going on about this for three hours. | 光是这个你都快说了三小时了 |
[11:31] | Ooh, someone sounds jealous. | 有人妒忌我咯 |
[11:34] | You just can’t admit that you were the “R” Word. | 你就是不肯承认你说”搓”了 |
[11:38] | “Rong”? | “搓” |
[11:40] | I’m not wrong. | 我没说错 |
[11:41] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:42] | If you don’t want to talk about my friend… | 你不想聊我的朋友没关系 |
[11:45] | I’ve got two other brothers who do. | 我还有另外两个兄弟想聊呢 |
[11:48] | Actually, I’d rather talk about anything else. | 其实 我更想聊别的 |
[11:50] | Like the concept of the silent “W,” perhaps? | 比如说”搓别字”什么的 |
[11:54] | Fine. I’ll go talk to a guy | 好吧 我去找个 |
[11:56] | who likes to talk about Chris Bradford | 最爱聊克里斯·布拉福德的人 |
[11:58] | more than anyone else: Chris Bradford. | 我去找克里斯·布拉福德本人 |
[12:07] | There’s my best buddy in the whole world! | 我最好的朋友在这儿啊 |
[12:11] | Michelangelo, Mikey, the Big M. | 米开朗琪罗 麦奇 大麦 |
[12:15] | How you doing, buddy? | 你怎么样啊 哥们 |
[12:16] | I am stupendous, Chris. Chrissy B… | 我很了不起 克里斯 克里希·布 |
[12:20] | I gotta work on your nickname. | 我得好好想想你的昵称 |
[12:22] | Rad-Brad! | 赞布拉德 |
[12:23] | You know, I was just thinking how we’re such close friends, | 我正想着 虽然我们是好朋友 |
[12:26] | yet I know so little about you. | 我却一点也不了解你 |
[12:28] | You think we’re close friends? | 你觉得我们是好朋友吗 |
[12:30] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[12:32] | Now tell me everything about you. | 快告诉我关于你的一切吧 |
[12:36] | Well, where should I start? | 从哪开始呢 |
[12:39] | I named all six of my toes! | 我给我的六个脚趾都起了名 |
[12:41] | How interesti… Ugh! | 太有趣了 |
[12:42] | There’s Stubby and Joey nails… | 有短粗粗 小兽甲 |
[12:45] | Oh, that’s… that… that’s fascinating. | 太 太 太棒了 |
[12:46] | But I was thinking more | 我是我更想知道 |
[12:47] | about your impressive ninjitsu skills. | 你那出众的忍者技能 |
[12:50] | You must have an incredible sensei. | 你肯定有个出色的老师 |
[12:53] | Oh, he is the best. | 我老师是最棒的 |
[12:55] | Now meet the stinky triplets! | 来见见臭臭三胞胎吧 |
[12:58] | Ugh… okay! | 好吧 |
[13:00] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了呀 |
[13:01] | Me! I want pizza! | 我 我想吃披萨 |
[13:03] | Do you like pizza? | 你喜欢吃披萨吗 |
[13:05] | Yeah, sure. | 当然喜欢 |
[13:07] | We have so much in common. | 我们有太多共同点了 |
[13:12] | Isn’t this great? | 是不是很棒啊 |
[13:14] | Blue skies, pizza, couple of dudes just hangin’. | 蓝天白云 美味披萨 知己相伴 |
[13:20] | Yeah, great. Since we’ve gotten so close, | 是啊 很棒 既然我们这么要好 |
[13:25] | maybe you could tell me a little more about your brothers. | 或许你能跟我说说你的兄弟们 |
[13:28] | Oh… oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[13:29] | Uh, they’re good dudes. | 他们人不错 |
[13:30] | But sometimes… I don’t think they respect me. | 但是有时 我觉得他们不尊重我 |
[13:34] | Uh, I can’t imagine why. | 难以置信啊 |
[13:39] | Cool. | 太酷了 |
[13:41] | Look at that katana! That looks old. | 瞧那把武士刀 有些年头了吧 |
[13:44] | Yes, yes, it’s over 400 years old. | 没错 没错 有四百多年了 |
[13:49] | But getting back to your sensei… | 继续说你的老师吧 |
[13:52] | Look, Rad-Brad, I’d love to tell you, | 赞布拉德 我很想告诉你 |
[13:55] | but there’s just some things I have to keep secret. | 但是有些事我得保密 |
[14:02] | But we’re friends. | 可我们是朋友啊 |
[14:04] | And friends share their secrets, don’t they? | 朋友就要分享秘密 不是吗 |
[14:07] | Are you saying you’re going to show me your secret kata | 难道说 你要表演你的空手道绝招 |
[14:09] | “The death dragon?” | “神龙绝杀” |
[14:15] | Tell you what. | 告诉你吧 |
[14:16] | As a show of trust and friendship, | 为了我们的友谊和信任 |
[14:19] | I will teach you the death dragon. | 我把招式教给你 |
[14:21] | All right! | 太好啦 |
[14:22] | But you have to swear not to show it to anyone. | 但是你得发誓不表演给任何人看 |
[14:27] | I promise I won’t show a soul. | 我保证 我不会的 |
[14:30] | And then he kicks, twists, and sweeps the leg… | 然后他踢腿 扭转 扫堂腿 |
[14:35] | The death dragon. | 神龙绝杀 |
[14:38] | That was amazing! | 太惊人了 |
[14:40] | Yeah, it’s devastatingly effective and complex. | 是啊 攻守兼具 |
[14:43] | And yet even Mikey could learn it. | 并且麦奇都学得会 |
[14:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:49] | It’s Rad-Brad! That’s my little name for him. | 赞布拉德来消息了 那是我对他的昵称 |
[14:53] | He wants to get together for a little B-ball. | 他想和我一起参加B舞会 |
[14:55] | Can’t wait to find out what the “B” stands for! | 迫不及待的想知道B代表什么呀 |
[15:00] | You’re going now? | 你现在就去吗 |
[15:01] | Sorry, dudes, human friend stuff. | 不好意思 伙计们 人类朋友云云 |
[15:04] | You know how it is. | 你们懂的 |
[15:06] | Oh, wait. No, you don’t. | 等等 你们不懂 |
[15:13] | The freak is on his way. | 怪胎待会就来 |
[15:14] | The trap is set. | 陷阱布置好了 |
[15:16] | Pretty weapon for a tough guy. | 好刀配恶人啊 |
[15:18] | In prison, we made our own weapons. | 在监狱的时候我们都是自己制作武器 |
[15:21] | I’ll keep that in mind | 我会记住的 |
[15:22] | if I’m ever stupid enough to wind up in prison. | 前提是如果我笨到最后也进了监狱 |
[15:31] | Not quite. | 还是不太对 |
[15:31] | Wait, I think I got it. | 等一下 我觉得我知道了 |
[15:41] | Where did you learn that? | 你们这是从哪里学来的 |
[15:43] | Mikey learned it from his new friend. | 麦奇从他的新朋友那里学的 |
[15:45] | The man who taught him that kata is no friend! | 教他这招的人绝对是敌非友 |
[15:48] | It comes from the Shredder. | 这招是施莱德教的 |
[15:49] | Shredder? | 施莱德 |
[15:51] | You mean Bradford is one of his students? | 你是说布拉福德是他的徒弟 |
[15:54] | He must be. | 肯定是 |
[15:55] | So Bradford’s just pretending to be Mikey’s friend | 布拉德福只是假装和麦奇做朋友 |
[15:58] | to get to you. | 目的是接近你 |
[16:00] | Ohh, what a relief! | 这下解脱了 |
[16:03] | Everything makes sense again. | 一切又都讲得通了 |
[16:05] | Mikey’s in trouble! | 麦奇有麻烦了 |
[16:07] | Rad-Brad? Hello? | 赞布拉德 你在吗 |
[16:09] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[16:12] | Raddie-Braddie? | 赞布拉德亲 |
[16:14] | Did you plan me a surprise party? | 你是给我准备了惊喜派对吗 |
[16:33] | Tell me what you’ve done with Chris, | 告诉我你们对克里斯做了什么 |
[16:35] | or you guys are in serious… | 否则你们肯定会有麻… |
[16:55] | Haven’t you figured out who I am? | 你还没想到我是谁吗 |
[16:57] | Should I have? | 我应该想到吗 |
[17:08] | We’ve already met face-to-face. | 我们见过面的 |
[17:10] | No. It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[17:13] | You’re… the guy with the cat? | 难道你是…养猫的那个人 |
[17:16] | You fool. | 你这个笨蛋 |
[17:19] | Rad-Brad? What? | 赞布拉德 怎么会这样 |
[17:24] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[17:26] | I introduced you to all of my toes. | 我都把我所有的脚趾头都介绍给你了 |
[17:29] | You actually thought someone like me | 你真的以为我这样的人 |
[17:31] | could be friends with a freak like you? | 会和你这种怪胎成为朋友吗 |
[17:34] | Pathetic! | 真是悲哀 |
[17:35] | I say we get rid of him. | 我觉得我们应该除掉他 |
[17:38] | Nothing would make me happier. | 我当然很愿意 |
[17:41] | But we need him. | 但是我们还需要他 |
[17:44] | All part of the trap. | 他可是整个陷阱的关键 |
[17:47] | Rad-Brad? | 赞布拉德 |
[18:32] | Dudes! That was sporadic! | 哥们 这是”偶染” |
[18:36] | That’s not what that means! | 你又说错话了吧 |
[18:52] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[18:55] | We’ve got them. | 他们中计了 |
[19:45] | Show your faces! | 偷偷摸摸算什么好汉 |
[19:54] | They’ve trapped us! | 我们中计了 |
[19:58] | Take ’em down! | 拿下他们 |
[20:52] | They knew we were following them. | 他们知道我们在跟踪他们 |
[20:53] | That’s right. | 正是 |
[21:08] | Sweep the leg! | 扫堂腿 |
[21:12] | Hit it! | 现在打开 |
[21:22] | Well, that didn’t seem very fair. | 这个好像不是很公平啊 |
[21:24] | No, it wasn’t. | 当然不公平 |
[21:28] | High three! | 三指神掌 |
[21:34] | Um, Sensei, aren’t you hungry? | 老师 你不饿吗 |
[21:38] | I fear we are celebrating too soon. | 我担心我们庆祝的太早了 |
[21:40] | Too soon? | 太早了 |
[21:42] | The bad guys were swept away in a river of raw sewage. | 坏蛋已经被没有处理过的污水冲走了 |
[21:45] | By my watch, that makes it the perfect time. | 依我看来 这正是庆祝的最好时间 |
[21:49] | Shredder knows I’m alive. | 施莱德知道我还活着 |
[21:51] | And worse, he knows about all of you. | 更糟的是 他也知道你们了 |
[21:54] | It’s my worst nightmare come true. | 我最糟糕的噩梦成为现实了 |
[21:57] | So it’s not over? | 也就是说事情还没完 |
[21:58] | Oh, no. | 不只是没完 |
[22:00] | It’s just beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[22:08] | How you doing, Mikey? | 麦奇 你怎么样了 |
[22:10] | This was all my fault. | 一切都是我的错 |
[22:12] | I should have never thought | 我就不应该以为 |
[22:13] | I could be friends with a human. | 可以和人类交朋友的 |
[22:15] | Eh, don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别太自责了 |
[22:17] | So it’s not my fault? | 也就是说不是我的错 |
[22:18] | Of course it’s your fault. | 当然是你的错 |
[22:23] | If you tell the others, I’ll beat the green off you, | 如果你敢和别人说 我会把你揍得屁滚尿流 |
[22:26] | but… you’re an awesome guy. | 但是…你是个很棒的人 |
[22:29] | Bradford didn’t think so. | 可是布拉福德不这么想 |
[22:31] | Eh, he’s a psychotic killing machine. | 他就是个精神病杀人机器 |
[22:35] | You deserve way better friends than him. | 做朋友他可配不上你 |
[22:38] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[22:40] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[22:41] | Thanks, Raph. | 谢谢你 拉斐 |
[22:42] | Anytime. | 客气 |
[22:46] | Unfriend. | 解除好友关系 |
[22:51] | Revenge! | 复仇 |