时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:13] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:15] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:18] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:20] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:22] | *On the scene, cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:24] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:26] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:29] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:30] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:33] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:35] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:42] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:43] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[01:45] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:47] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[01:50] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[01:52] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[01:54] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[01:56] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[01:58] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:01] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:03] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:05] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:13] | Who wants to try my latest creation? | 谁想尝尝我的新发明 |
[02:15] | We all love pizza. | 我们爱披萨 |
[02:17] | We all love milkshakes. | 我们爱奶昔 |
[02:19] | So I combined them. | 所以我把它们结合了 |
[02:21] | Okay, that could not be less appetizing. | 你还能搞得更恶心点吗 |
[02:23] | I call it a p-shake. | 我称之为”披昔” |
[02:28] | I stand corrected. | 我消受不起 |
[02:29] | You guys just have no sense of adventure. | 你们真没有冒险精神 |
[02:36] | Where did I go wrong? | 到底哪里出错了呢 |
[02:42] | In all my travels, | 我遍访各地 |
[02:44] | I’ve never seen anything as cute as these trumpets. | 从没见过这么可爱的喇叭 |
[02:48] | But I’ll be darned if they’re not | 要是它们这些生物 |
[02:49] | the most annoying species in the cosmos. | 别这么烦人就好了 |
[02:58] | Captain, we’ve got to find a humane way | 指挥官 我们要想个人道的方法 |
[03:01] | to get rid of them! | 摆脱它们 |
[03:02] | If there’s one thing I’m known for, | 我名扬天下的一点 |
[03:04] | it’s my humanity. | 就是我的人道主义 |
[03:08] | Open the airlock. | 打开气闸 |
[03:15] | You have to be the only person in the world | 世上也只有你这个奇葩 |
[03:17] | who likes this show. | 喜欢这节目 |
[03:18] | No way. | 不可能 |
[03:19] | There are millions of spaceniks out there. | 外面还有大把的太空迷呢 |
[03:24] | I’m Joan Grody, with a sewer shocker. | 我是主播乔安·古罗迪 播报下水道的惊悚事件 |
[03:27] | City workers attacked… by mutants? | 城市工人被 变异体袭击了 |
[03:32] | It was like part man, part reptile, | 好像是半人 半爬虫 |
[03:34] | and all monster! | 十足的怪物 |
[03:36] | It came out of nowhere and attacked me. | 突然出现 袭击了我 |
[03:39] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[03:40] | Take a look at this terrifying footage. | 请看看这段恐怖的视频 |
[03:43] | So some people think the sewers are dark and scary, | 有人觉得下水道很黑暗很恐怖 |
[03:47] | but actually, it’s a lot of– | 但是其实呢 是很… |
[03:52] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊 |
[03:55] | Are malicious mutants menacing Manhattan? | 邪恶变异体会威胁曼哈顿吗 |
[03:58] | Find out next on Grody… | 请持续关注古罗迪… |
[04:01] | To the max. | 超越极限 |
[04:02] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[04:05] | The last thing we want is some mutant | 我们最不愿看到的就是 |
[04:06] | causing trouble in the sewers. | 变异体在下水道惹麻烦 |
[04:08] | Or some news crew down here looking for him. | 也不愿看到新闻媒体下来搜寻凶手 |
[04:10] | We’ve got to track this guy down | 我们得找到这家伙 |
[04:12] | and stop him ourselves. | 然后阻止他 |
[04:13] | Wait, let’s rewind this. | 等等 回放一下 |
[04:15] | Think I saw a tunnel number. | 我好像看到隧道号了 |
[04:18] | There, tunnel 281. | 看 281号隧道 |
[04:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:33] | Whoa, check this out. | 等等 看这个 |
[04:36] | What the heck made these footprints? | 这脚印是什么怪物留下的 |
[04:54] | – Wha–? – Whoa. | -天哪 -好强 |
[05:03] | I never thought I’d feel sorry for the Kraang. | 从没想过我会同情克朗 |
[05:12] | Tell Kraang in what place can be found | 告诉克朗在哪里可以找到 |
[05:15] | the power cell that Kraang wishes to find the place of. | 克朗想找到的能源电池的地点 |
[05:20] | Never! | 做梦 |
[05:26] | Come on, we gotta help him. | 咱们必须帮帮他 |
[05:27] | I think “gotta” is a strong word. | 不至于”必须”帮吧 |
[05:29] | Mikey, we don’t know anything about that guy. | 麦奇 我们根本不知道那家伙什么来头 |
[05:32] | He could be way more dangerous than the Kraang. | 他可能比克朗还要危险得多 |
[05:34] | That gator dude needs our help. | 那条短嘴鳄需要我们的帮助 |
[05:36] | I can’t wait around for you cowards. | 我不等你们这群胆小鬼了 |
[05:38] | Do you know what you’re getting into? | 你知道你在干什么吗 |
[05:40] | Booyakashaaa! | 我来也 |
[05:46] | Well, I guess that settles it. | 好吧 我决定了 |
[05:48] | Let’s go whack some pinatas. | 去修理修理那些机器罐子 |
[06:12] | So what do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[06:14] | We get out of here before more kraangdroids show up. | 趁克朗机器人后援还没到 先撤退 |
[06:18] | We can’t just leave him here. | 不能把他留在这里啊 |
[06:20] | What if the Kraang find him? | 要是克朗找到他怎么办 |
[06:22] | Well, what do you want to do? | 那你想怎么做 |
[06:23] | Take him back to the lair? | 把他带回我们的藏身之处吗 |
[06:25] | Oh, no. | 绝对不行 |
[06:26] | Oh, no. Did… | 拜托 你… |
[06:27] | Did you see what he did to those kraangdroids? | 你没看见他刚才是怎么对付克朗机器人的吗 |
[06:29] | We are not bringing that monster home with us. | 我们绝对不能把这个怪物带回家 |
[06:32] | He’s not a monster! | 他才不是怪物 |
[06:34] | He’s a giant, kraang-crushing mutant alligator monster. | 他是巨型克朗粉碎鳄鱼怪 |
[06:38] | I said monster, didn’t I? | 我好像说”怪”了 是吗 |
[06:40] | – Yep. – Sure did. | -当然 -你说了 |
[06:41] | Well, you know what I meant. | 你们知道我的意思啦 |
[06:42] | I thought you meant monster. | 我以为你想说他是个怪物 |
[06:44] | – Me too. – Yep. | -我也以为 -没错 |
[06:44] | Fine. I’ll bring him back myself. | 没关系 我自己带他回家 |
[06:55] | Um, Donnie, | 那个 多尼 |
[06:57] | you don’t happen to have a forklift, do you? | 你不会刚好有辆铲车吧 |
[07:01] | No? Okay. | 没有吗 好吧 |
[07:14] | I can’t believe we let him talk us into this. | 真不敢相信咱们居然让他给忽悠了 |
[07:17] | Aww, look at him. | 哦 瞧瞧他 |
[07:20] | He’s so peaceful. | 睡得多安详啊 |
[07:22] | That’s because he’s out cold. | 那是因为他还晕着呢 |
[07:26] | Whoa, what are those for? | 你这是要做什么 |
[07:28] | We can’t keep him here | 这么放着他太危险了 |
[07:29] | unless he’s chained to something really big. | 应该拿大铁链绑住他 |
[07:32] | That is so wrong. | 这么做是不对的 |
[07:33] | He’s not going to hurt us. | 他又没有要伤害我们 |
[07:34] | We’re the ones who saved him. | 我们可是他的救命恩人 |
[07:38] | See? | 看见没 |
[07:39] | He’s perfectly calm. | 多么的平静 |
[07:41] | I bet the first thing he’s gonna do is thank… | 我打赌他醒来第一件事就是要谢… |
[07:48] | Or maybe the second thing. | 好吧 也许是第二件 |
[07:54] | Get him off me! | 快把他弄开 |
[07:55] | Get him off me! | 把他弄开 |
[07:57] | I’ll help you, Donnie! | 我来救你 多尼 |
[07:59] | Not like that! | 不是这么救 |
[08:00] | Not like that! | 不能这样 |
[08:06] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[08:16] | What is all this commotion? | 何事如此喧哗 |
[08:18] | Sensei, Mikey made us bring a mutant | 老师 麦奇怂恿我们把一只变异体 |
[08:19] | back to the lair, and it attacked us. | 带了回来 它醒来后就攻击了我们 |
[08:22] | It needs our help. | 它需要我们的帮助 |
[08:24] | It’s a dangerous monster. | 可它是个危险的怪物 |
[08:26] | Raphael. | 拉斐尔 |
[08:27] | There is no monster more dangerous | 怪物再危险 也不如 |
[08:29] | than a lack of compassion. | 缺乏同情心可怕 |
[08:33] | My mistake. | 是我教徒无方 |
[08:34] | We’re doing to him what everyone else does to us… | 我们这么做和其他人有什么区别 |
[08:37] | judging him by his looks. | 以貌取人 |
[08:39] | And the fact that he had me… | 刚才 他明明一巴掌 |
[08:41] | by the face, Mikey! | 糊在了我的脸上 麦奇 |
[08:43] | But he was fighting the Kraang, master Splinter. | 可他之前大败了克朗 斯普林特大师 |
[08:45] | It’s like you always say: | 您不是常说吗 |
[08:47] | The enemy of my enemy is my bro. | 敌人的敌人 是我的哥们儿 |
[08:51] | That is not exactly what I said. | 为师可不是这么说的 |
[08:54] | But what’s this about the Kraang? | 但它跟克朗之间有何恩怨 |
[08:55] | They were trying to force him to tell them | 那帮克朗想逼他说出 |
[08:57] | where they could find some power cell. | 什么能量电池的位置 |
[09:00] | And he refused to tell? | 他没说吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:03] | They were all like, “Zap, zap, zap,” | 它们一直”嚓 嚓 嚓” |
[09:05] | and he was all like, “Rawr, never!” | 只听他一声怒吼”休想 做梦” |
[09:08] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[09:10] | You made a wise decision, Michelangelo. | 你这么做很明智 米开朗琪罗 |
[09:13] | Yes, I never thought I’d hear myself say that either. | 是啊 为师也没想到自己会说出这种话 |
[09:18] | His scars run deep, | 他的伤口很深 |
[09:20] | but they protect a genuine heart. | 但那遍体的伤痕之下是一颗赤子之心 |
[09:22] | When he awakens, Michelangelo, | 等他醒了 米开朗琪罗 |
[09:24] | you must find a way to befriend him. | 你要想办法和他友好相处 |
[09:26] | No problemo. | 没问题 |
[09:28] | We need to learn what he knows about the Kraang. | 我们得弄清楚他都知道克朗些什么 |
[09:31] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[09:33] | you three try to find this power cell | 你们三个要赶在克朗之前 |
[09:35] | before the Kraang can. | 找到能量电池 |
[09:37] | But we’re still chaining him up, right? | 我们还是得锁着他 对吧 |
[09:39] | Of course. | 那是当然 |
[09:40] | I am compassionate, not insane. | 为师虽然爱心满满 却没有丧失理智 |
[09:49] | I don’t suppose this is a power cell. | 这个该不会是能量电池吧 |
[09:53] | Quit goofing around, Raph. | 真能胡闹 拉斐 |
[09:56] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[09:58] | If an alligator wanted to hide something, | 如果一条鳄鱼想要藏东西 |
[10:00] | where would he put it? | 会选择什么地方呢 |
[10:02] | I’m thinking underwater. | 我想可能是水下吧 |
[10:03] | Alligators love to drag their prey | 鳄鱼喜欢把猎物 |
[10:05] | to the bottom of swam– | 拖进水底… |
[10:08] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[10:09] | Don’t mention it. | 别客气 |
[10:10] | Hey, this pool is deeper than it looks. | 这个池子比我想象的要深啊 |
[10:12] | It keeps going. | 池水是流动的 |
[10:13] | Well, sounds like we should– | 看来我们得… |
[10:16] | Way ahead of you. | 早就想到了 |
[10:19] | Where am I? | 这是什么地方 |
[10:29] | Well, look who’s awake. | 瞧瞧谁醒了 |
[10:31] | You! | 你 |
[10:31] | Set me free! | 快放开我 |
[10:34] | Oh, yeah, sorry about the chains. | 那个啊 不好意思要拿链子锁着你 |
[10:36] | The guys said I had to keep you locked up | 他们说得把你绑住才行 |
[10:38] | or you might attack me. | 要不然你会伤害我 |
[10:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:41] | What am I doing here? | 我怎么会在这里 |
[10:44] | I’m Michelangelo. | 我是米开朗琪罗 |
[10:47] | My brothers and I saved you from the Kraang. | 我们兄弟几个把你从克朗手里救了出来 |
[10:51] | Kraang! | 克朗 |
[11:00] | It’s okay. You’re safe. | 没事 你安全了 |
[11:02] | We brought you here so you could get better. | 我们把你带到这里来调养 |
[11:04] | And nothing will heal you faster | 没有什么比我闻名世界的披萨面条汤 |
[11:06] | than my world-famous pizza noodle soup. | 更能让你快速痊愈了 |
[11:17] | This is the best thing… | 这是我吃过的 |
[11:19] | I have ever tasted. | 最好吃的东西 |
[11:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:23] | All right! | 太好了 |
[11:24] | Somebody finally likes my cooking! | 终于有人喜欢我的厨艺了 |
[11:38] | Sometimes it’s good to be a turtle. | 有时觉得做乌龟挺好 |
[11:45] | And sometimes it’s good to be a short turtle. | 有时觉得做个矮个子乌龟挺好 |
[11:50] | The place is booby-trapped! | 这里布满了暗器 |
[11:53] | Run! | 快跑 |
[11:58] | So, what’s your name, anyway? | 话说你叫什么名字 |
[12:01] | I do not have one. | 我没有名字 |
[12:03] | You don’t have a name? | 你没有名字 |
[12:05] | Well, today’s your lucky day, | 那么 今天是你的幸运日 |
[12:07] | ’cause I’m a genius at naming stuff. | 因为我是取名天才 |
[12:11] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[12:19] | Your head is kind of leathery. | 你的脑袋有皮革的质感 |
[12:21] | How about Headleather? | 皮革头如何 |
[12:22] | Heather? | 皮头 |
[12:24] | No, wait! Leatherhead! | 不 等等 呆皮鳄 |
[12:26] | Even better! Leatherhead. | 这个更好 呆皮鳄 |
[12:28] | Leatherhead it is. | 就呆皮鳄了 |
[12:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:31] | No problemo. | 甭客气 |
[12:33] | It’s what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[12:35] | So I’ve been wanting to ask you, | 我一直想问你 |
[12:37] | why did you go all crazy-eyes on my brother Donnie? | 你为什么对我兄弟多尼那么生气呢 |
[12:40] | Your brother? | 你兄弟 |
[12:42] | Yeah. Instead of shaking his hand, | 是啊 你不握他的手 |
[12:43] | you shook his face and most of his body. | 反而握了他的脸和身体 |
[12:51] | There are times when I lose control. | 我有时会控制不住自己 |
[12:55] | When I awaken, | 我醒来的时候 |
[12:56] | I am horrified by what I have done. | 我会对自己的所作所为感到害怕 |
[13:00] | A monster like me deserves to be chained. | 像我这样的怪物就应该铐起来 |
[13:04] | Or maybe you just think you’re a monster | 或许因为大家都把你当怪物看 |
[13:06] | because everyone treats you that way. | 你才觉得自己是个怪物的 |
[13:09] | You are wise beyond your years. | 你的智慧超越你的年龄了 |
[13:13] | Yeah, I get that a lot. | 大家都这么说 |
[13:37] | This thing’s putting out some power. | 这个东西会发电啊 |
[13:42] | Why am I the one | 为什么总是我 |
[13:44] | that always has to touch the weird Kraang stuff? | 被克朗的怪东西折磨 |
[13:47] | Any idea what they would use it for? | 知道他们用这个做什么吗 |
[13:49] | With the right components, it could power almost anything– | 配对零件的话 几乎能给任何东西供电 |
[13:52] | flashlight, blaster cannon, city on the moon. | 手电筒啊 镭射炮啊 月球上的城市 |
[13:55] | Why would the gator even want this thing? | 短嘴鳄要这个做什么 |
[13:57] | Let’s bring it back home and ask him. | 我们带回去问问他 |
[13:59] | Great, but who’s gonna carry it through the water? | 好啊 但谁带着它下水呢 |
[14:03] | Aw, man. | 天啊 |
[14:04] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 我确定会没事的 |
[14:07] | But you go first, okay? | 不过还是你先走吧 |
[14:15] | Not funny! | 不好玩 |
[14:18] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[14:19] | Leatherhead is totally off the chain. | 呆皮鳄脱离镣铐了 |
[14:22] | You mean you set him free? | 你是说你放了他了吗 |
[14:24] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[14:25] | Off the chain means he’s cool. | 脱离镣铐的意思是他没问题了 |
[14:28] | And that’s why I set him free. | 所以我才放了他的 |
[14:35] | You let that maniac loose? | 你给那个疯子松绑了 |
[14:37] | Maybe you forgot that he grabbed me by the face. | 你是不是忘了他拎着我的头玩儿了 |
[14:40] | So I’ll remind you. | 我来提醒你 |
[14:41] | He grabbed me by the face! | 他拎我的头了 |
[14:43] | Relax. You’ve been hurt worse since. | 别激动 你之后受的伤更重 |
[14:46] | Mikey, you shouldn’t have unchained him. | 麦奇 你不该解开镣铐的 |
[14:47] | What if he goes berserk? | 他怒了怎么办 |
[14:49] | He’s not going to go berserk. | 他不会发怒的 |
[14:50] | He’s totally mellow. | 他很温顺呢 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | So, Leatherhead… | 那 呆皮鳄 |
[14:58] | about the Kraang. | 关于克朗 |
[15:01] | Kraang! | 克朗 |
[15:05] | Dude, chill! Chill! | 哥们 冷静 冷静 |
[15:10] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么想的啊 |
[15:12] | You said he was mellow! | 是你说的他很温顺 |
[15:13] | I didn’t know you were going to ask him | 我不知道你要问他 |
[15:15] | about the you-know-who. | 关于那个谁啊 |
[15:17] | Okay, what should I do? | 好吧 那怎么办呢 |
[15:18] | I don’t know, maybe start with an icebreaker, | 我不知道 要不先寒暄问候一下吧 |
[15:20] | like, “How was your day?” | 比如 你今天过得如何 |
[15:22] | Fine. | 好 |
[15:26] | Leatherhead. | 呆皮鳄 |
[15:28] | How was your day? | 你今天过得如何 |
[15:29] | It started out awful. | 开始很糟糕 |
[15:31] | Yeah, you were attacked by the Kraang. | 没错 你被克朗攻击了 |
[15:34] | Kraang! | 克朗 |
[15:36] | My bad. | 我错了 |
[15:38] | Whoa, buddy! | 哥们 |
[15:40] | Cleansing breaths! | 深呼吸 |
[15:42] | Cleansing breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[15:44] | Cleansing breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[15:47] | You know you’re in a safe place now, right? | 你现在很安全 知道吗 |
[15:50] | Yes. | 知道 |
[15:51] | My brothers just want to ask you a few questions. | 我的兄弟们只是想问你几个问题 |
[15:54] | Do you think you can handle that? | 你觉得你可以吗 |
[15:58] | Yes. | 可以 |
[15:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:00] | Now, what is it that you guys wanted to ask? | 你们想问什么来着 |
[16:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:07] | W-w-we just want to know | 我…我们只是想知道 |
[16:09] | what this is. | 这是什么 |
[16:13] | Thief! | 贼 |
[16:14] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[16:18] | This is not my day! | 今天真是太倒霉了 |
[16:50] | Leatherhead, relax! It’s okay! | 呆皮鳄 放松 没事的 |
[16:56] | No! Put that down! | 不行 快放下 |
[17:00] | Stop! | 住手 |
[17:02] | Get away from my sons. | 离我的孩子们远一点 |
[17:30] | Leave this place. | 给我滚出去 |
[17:31] | Out. | 滚 |
[17:38] | Boys, are you all right? | 孩子们 你们还好吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[17:42] | Yeah, we’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[17:44] | Where is Michelangelo? | 米开朗琪罗去哪里了 |
[17:46] | You don’t think he went after Leatherhead, do you? | 他不会去追呆皮鳄了吧 |
[17:48] | No. | 当然 |
[17:49] | Only an idiot would– | 只有傻瓜才会… |
[17:52] | Oh, boy. | 噢 上帝 |
[17:54] | Leatherhead! | 呆皮鳄 |
[17:56] | Leatherhead! | 呆皮鳄 |
[18:21] | Dude! | 老兄 |
[18:22] | Leatherhead, what’s the big idea, man? | 呆皮鳄 你这是干什么 |
[18:25] | You should not be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[18:27] | I trusted you. | 我这么信任你 |
[18:29] | Then you freak out and attack my entire family. | 你却袭击了我的家人把他们吓得不轻 |
[18:32] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[18:33] | I warned you that there is a dangerous force inside me | 我早就警告过你 我身体里有一种我无法控制的 |
[18:37] | that I cannot control. | 危险的力量 |
[18:40] | And that is why I must be alone. | 所以我得一个人待着 |
[18:44] | Leatherhead… | 呆皮鳄 |
[18:46] | Get away from Mikey, | 离麦奇远一点 |
[18:47] | or we’ll turn you into the world’s ugliest suitcase. | 否则我们会把你变成世界上最丑的包包 |
[18:50] | Please! I mean him no harm. | 别误会 我没有伤害他 |
[18:54] | It was the Kraang that made me this way. | 都是克朗把我变成这个样子的 |
[18:58] | I was raised by a kind human boy, | 本来养我的是一个善良的小男孩 |
[19:02] | until his parents discovered me | 可是后来他的父母发现了我 |
[19:05] | and dumped me in the sewer. | 把我丢进了下水道 |
[19:08] | The Kraang found me and took me to their dimension. | 克朗发现了我 把我带到了他们的星球 |
[19:13] | They mutated me | 他们把我变异了 |
[19:14] | and subjected me to horrible experiments. | 还对我进行各种恐怖的实验 |
[19:19] | But they could not break my spirit. | 但是他们变得了我的外貌变不了我的心 |
[19:29] | Six months ago, I escaped through the portal | 六个月前 我从他们来地球的通道 |
[19:33] | that they used to travel to earth, | 逃了出来 |
[19:35] | and I stole this. | 还偷了这个 |
[19:38] | What did they use it for? | 这个是用来干什么的 |
[19:40] | It powers the portal. | 它能给通道提供动力 |
[19:41] | Without it, no Kraang can enter… | 没有它 任何克朗都无法进入 |
[19:44] | or leave this dimension. | 或者离开地球 |
[19:47] | I swore to keep it from them | 我发过誓 不能让它到克朗手里 |
[19:49] | and spare this world from their evil, | 不能让他们的邪恶玷污地球 |
[19:52] | even at the cost of my own life. | 即使我会付出生命代价 |
[20:00] | Give to Kraang the power cell | 把克朗要求 |
[20:02] | that Kraang has come to demand that you give to Kraang. | 还给克朗的能源电池还给克朗 |
[20:05] | It’s the Kraang! | 克朗来了 |
[20:07] | Quick, barricade the doors! | 快点 堵上门 |
[20:40] | Kraang! | 克朗 |
[20:51] | We’re surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[20:51] | We’ll never hold them off. | 我们真心拦不住他们 |
[20:53] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[20:54] | Donnie, can you get this subway car running? | 多尼 你能让这辆地铁车厢运行吗 |
[20:56] | This track is dead. There’s no electricity. | 没电啊 这条铁轨动不了 |
[20:59] | What about the power cell? Can you use that? | 那用能量电池呢 你会用吗 |
[21:01] | I might be able to hook it up to the motor, | 我应该可以把电池连到发动机上 |
[21:02] | but I’ll need time. | 但是需要时间 |
[21:03] | I will buy you time. | 我来帮你争取时间 |
[21:06] | My friend, you have trusted me. | 我的朋友 你一直很信任我 |
[21:09] | Now I am trusting you. | 现在我也信任你 |
[21:12] | I will deal with the Kraang. | 把克朗交给我吧 |
[21:30] | Donnie, we’re running out of time. | 多尼 我们快没时间了 |
[21:31] | I’m working as fast as I can! | 没看我已经在拼命努力了吗 |
[21:43] | Donnie… | 多尼 |
[21:45] | Will you hurry up? | 能快点吗 |
[21:46] | I got it! | 搞定了 |
[22:15] | Where the heck are we? | 我们这是在什么地方 |
[22:17] | According to my calculations… | 根据我的计算… |
[22:21] | Sewage plant? | 污水处理厂 |
[22:23] | It’s as beautiful as they say. | 跟传说中的一样漂亮 |
[22:36] | We must notify Kraang that the ones called the turtles | 我们必须报告克朗 那些龟们 |
[22:39] | have taken Kraang’s power cell from Kraang. | 从克朗这里夺走了能量电池 |
[22:45] | You won’t be telling anyone anything. | 想告诉克朗 你们做梦去吧 |