时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | – Whoa! – No! | -喔 -不要啊 |
[00:27] | Not the pizza guy! Take Donnie! | 不要抓送披萨的 用多尼跟你换 |
[00:30] | Snakeweed’s getting away! | 蛇草逃走了 |
[00:34] | Somebody help me! | 来人救救我 |
[00:37] | – We’ve got him trapped. – Good. | -我们包围他了 -很好 |
[00:38] | Then let’s go weed-whacking! | 我们来玩击草游戏吧 |
[00:40] | – Tree-trimming! – Gardening! | -剪树游戏 -园艺游戏 |
[00:42] | Boom! Ha ha! Oh, yeah. | 砰 好耶 |
[00:45] | Mikey put the sprinkles on that sundae. | 麦奇来给圣代冰淇淋加点料 |
[00:49] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[00:51] | Hang on, Raph. | 等等 拉斐 |
[00:53] | We’re not charging a 12-foot, regenerating mutant. | 我们不跟一个12只手可重生变异体正面交锋 |
[00:56] | – Then what are we doing? – We’ll take Snakeweed from above, | -那我们要怎么办 -我们从上面搞定他 |
[00:58] | Tie him up in the clotheslines. Come on. | 把他绑在晾衣绳上 快来 |
[01:01] | That’ll take forever, and we have to stop Snakeweed now! | 那要搞好久 我们得现在阻止蛇草 |
[01:04] | I mean, he’s kidnapping people. | 我是说 他在绑架人质 |
[01:06] | Not just people… people who bring pizza. | 不只是人质 还事送披萨的 |
[01:09] | We take him from above. Let’s move! | 我们从上面拿下他 行动 |
[01:17] | On my count. One, two… | 听我指令 一 二 |
[01:22] | Where’d he… | 他去哪了 |
[01:24] | And the award for worst leader goes to… | 最差的队长得主是… |
[01:27] | – How am I the worst leader? – If we did this my way, | -我怎么成了最差队长了 -如果按我说的做 |
[01:30] | Snakeweed would be toast by now. | 蛇草早被烤熟了 |
[01:33] | Ugh. That’d be some nasty toast. | 一定会烤的很恶心 |
[01:35] | This way would’ve worked if you hadn’t wasted time | 这个办法能行的 如果你没有浪费时间 |
[01:38] | second-gueing my orders. | 质疑我的命令的话 |
[01:39] | Don’t give bad orders, and I won’t second-guess ’em. | 那就不要给错误的命令 我就不用质疑了 |
[01:42] | You know what, Raph? | 你知道吗 拉斐 |
[01:43] | If you think you could do better, why don’t you lead? | 如果你认为你能做的更好 你来当队长好了 |
[01:46] | First good idea you’ve had all day. | 今天你想到的唯一一个好主意 |
[01:50] | We’ll compromise. I’ll lead. | 那我们折衷吧 我来当队长 |
[01:56] | Fine, Raph, the team’s yours. I’m out of here. | 行 拉斐 队伍归你领导了 我走了 |
[02:02] | – I can’t believe he’s gone. – Aw, don’t worry, Mikey. | -我不敢相信他走了 -不要着急 麦奇 |
[02:06] | Leo, uh… he just needs some space. | 李奥 他只是需要一点空间 |
[02:10] | You meant the pizza guy, didn’t you? | 你指的是那个送披萨的 是吗 |
[02:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:16] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:23] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:25] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:27] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:29] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:32] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:34] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:35] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:37] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:40] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:47] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:48] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:50] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:52] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:55] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:57] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:59] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:01] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:03] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:10] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:39] | Foot clan? | 大脚帮 |
[03:41] | You guys just made my night. | 老子今晚正不爽呢 |
[03:50] | Ahh. I feel so much better. | 感觉好多了 |
[04:02] | – Not bad. – Uh, thanks? | -还不错 -谢了 |
[04:05] | You might actually be a challenge. | 你或许还真是个不错的对手 |
[04:21] | Guess not. My name’s Karai. | 或许不是 我叫卡莱 |
[04:26] | See you around. | 待会见 |
[04:31] | What was that? | 搞什么啊 |
[04:36] | Donnie, we have to find Snakeweed’s lair. | 多尼 我们得找到蛇草的巢穴 |
[04:39] | – Working on it. – Then work… faster! | -正在找呢 -再快点 |
[04:41] | Do you think yelling is gonna help? | 你觉得大吼大叫能帮上忙吗 |
[04:44] | No, I think hitting is gonna help. | 没有 我觉得拳头能帮上忙 |
[04:46] | – I’ll work faster. – That’s the spirit. | -我快点就是了 -就要这种精神 |
[04:49] | Leo’s back. And he’s been crying. | 李奥回来了 他在哭 |
[04:54] | Aw, you missed us. | 他想我们了 |
[04:57] | I got hit with blinding powder. | 我只是被致盲粉打中了 |
[04:59] | Sure. Big softy. | 当然啦 柔软的男子汉 |
[05:03] | – And where have you been? – Don’t see how that’s your business. | -你去哪了 -关你什么事 |
[05:07] | Fine. Whatever. | 行 管你呢 |
[05:09] | Dudes, can’t we just be cool with each other? | 伙计 就不能好好说话么 |
[05:12] | Let’s hug this out. | 抱抱释恩仇 |
[05:14] | Okay. Now the healing can begin. | 好的 现在治疗可以开始了 |
[05:17] | Hey, I think I figured out where Snakeweed’s hideout is. | 我想我找出蛇草的下落了 |
[05:20] | – Where? – Okay… | -哪儿 -好的 |
[05:21] | The radial pattern of recent Snakeweed sightings | 最近蛇草的目击地点 |
[05:24] | indicates his lair is at the epicenter of 47th and… | 可以推出蛇草的巢穴47街的中心 |
[05:27] | Actually, you’re on a need-to-know basis. | 事实上 你需要知道一些基本情况 |
[05:29] | And guess what. You don’t need to know. | 猜猜怎么着 我就是不告诉你 |
[05:42] | We shouldn’t be together, Ryan. | 我们不该在一起的 莱恩 |
[05:43] | It’s against your fleet protocol. | 这违反了你的舰队纪律 |
[05:46] | Well, Celestial, you don’t get to be captain | 塞勒斯乔 你不需要像无畏的队长一样 |
[05:49] | of the Dauntless by following all the rules. | 遵守所有的规矩 |
[05:53] | Good. Then you won’t mind giving me the codes. | 很好 那你一定不会介意把密码给我吧 |
[05:56] | Celestial, you just broke my heart. | 塞勒斯乔 你太让我伤心了 |
[06:02] | But my disintegrator still works. | 但是我的分解机还是可靠些 |
[06:05] | At least I’ll have these to remember her by. | 至少我还有这个可以用来怀念她 |
[06:10] | Boy, relationships are complicated. | 天啊 爱情什么的真是复杂 |
[06:14] | – Leonardo, where are your brothers? – I have no idea. | -李奥纳多 你的兄弟们呢 -我不知道 |
[06:18] | – What do you mean you have no idea? – Raph thinks he can lead | -你不知道 什么意思 -拉斐认为 |
[06:21] | the team better than me, so I let him. | 比我更适合做队长 所以我让他做了 |
[06:24] | – That is not your decision to make. – Why not, sensei? | -这个决定不是你该下的 -有什么关系 老师 |
[06:27] | I’ve had to make every other decision, and I’m tired of it. | 其它决定都得让我做 我累了 |
[06:31] | Those guys have no idea what kind of pressure I’m under, | 他们不懂我有多大的压力 |
[06:34] | and all they do is complain. | 他们只知道抱怨 |
[06:35] | Is it too much to ask for a simple thank-you? | 要他们说个谢谢这个要求过分么 |
[06:39] | Of course it is. Leadership is not about being appreciated. | 当然 队长不是要被感激 |
[06:43] | It is about responsibility. | 而是关乎责任 |
[06:45] | It doesn’t matter that the burden is heavy. | 担子重不重不重要 |
[06:48] | It matters that you carry it. | 重要的是你担负着这担子 |
[06:51] | Now go find your brothers. | 去找你的兄弟们吧 |
[06:56] | What if I don’t want the burden? | 如果我不想担负这担子呢 |
[07:00] | Where are those guys? | 他们去哪了 |
[07:02] | Donnie said something about 47th and, uh… | 多尼说了什么47什么的 |
[07:05] | You always talk to yourself? | 你总是自言自语吗 |
[07:08] | Sometimes I’m the only one who’ll listen. | 有时听到的只有我自己 |
[07:11] | I’ll listen… when you beg for your life. | 我会听的 当你求我饶你一命时 |
[07:16] | Let’s see how well you do against someone who can see. | 看看对付一个能看得见的人你会怎么做 |
[07:19] | Let’s see how well you do against someone who’s better than you. | 看看对付一个比你强的人你会怎么做 |
[07:22] | Let’s see how well you do against… | 看看对付一个… |
[07:25] | Let’s just go. | 直接开打吧 |
[07:48] | Juji-ken. Interesting. | 十字斩 有意思 |
[07:54] | Kocho-giri. Predictable. | 蝴义理 意料之中 |
[08:07] | You’re good. No wonder we haven’t wiped you out yet. | 很不赖嘛 难怪我们还没有除掉你 |
[08:10] | It’s not like Shredder hasn’t been trying. | 施莱德又不是没试过 |
[08:13] | I know. It’s all he ever talks about. | 我知道 他一直在说呢 |
[08:16] | “Revenge, revenge, vendetta, vendetta.” | 复仇 复仇 仇杀 仇杀 |
[08:18] | Really? I take it you don’t approve. | 真的吗 我就当你不赞成他吧 |
[08:21] | No, I’m fine with it. | 不 我无所谓 |
[08:22] | I’m just saying, he needs a hobby. | 我只是说 他需要找个爱好了 |
[08:36] | Not bad, but I’ve seen better. | 还不错 但是我见过更厉害的 |
[08:39] | With one blade, maybe, not with two. | 只用一把刀的话 或许吧 但是两把的话 |
[08:51] | Man, it really stinks around here. | 晕 这里真臭 |
[08:54] | It is a sewer, Mikey. | 下水道还能怎样 麦奇 |
[08:56] | I mean more than usual. | 我是说比普通的臭很多 |
[09:00] | Ugh. Where does all this stuff come from anyway? | 这些东西都是从哪来的 |
[09:05] | Uh, Mikey, it’s, um… | 麦奇 那是 |
[09:09] | What? Don’t they know we’re living down here? | 什么 他们不知道我们住这下面吗 |
[09:13] | Keep it down, guys. | 你们声音小点 |
[09:16] | – Wow. You sound just like Leo. – You say that one more time, | -你说的就跟李奥一样 -你再说一次 |
[09:19] | and I’ll shove your head in this sewage. | 我就把你的头塞下水道里 |
[09:23] | And now you sound like you again. | 你说的又像你自己了 |
[09:32] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[09:33] | Snakeweed’s lair should be around here somewhere. | 蛇草的巢穴一定在这里的某个地方 |
[09:36] | You don’t say. | 还用你说 |
[10:01] | And he’s growing humans. | 他在种植人 |
[10:03] | He’s not growing ’em, shellbrain. He’s holding ’em captive. | 他不是在种植他们 他把他们困在里面 |
[10:06] | For what? He’s a plant. He can’t eat ’em. | 为了什么 他是一株植物 又不能吃了他们 |
[10:09] | He’s probably turning them into fertilizer. | 他大概是在把他们变成花肥 |
[10:12] | Ugh. Is that really where fertilizer comes from? | 花肥真是这么来的么 |
[10:15] | Actually, most fertilizer comes from… | 实际上 大部分的花肥来自… |
[10:18] | What? Is there anything that doesn’t come from that? | 什么 有什么不是来自那个的 |
[10:22] | Enough. Let’s cut ’em loose. | 够了 我们把他们救出来 |
[10:46] | Not only was that a job well done, | 不止是干的漂亮 |
[10:48] | it was a job well done without Leo. | 是不在李奥的领导下干的漂亮 |
[10:55] | – My fertilizer! – What now, boss? | -我的花肥 -现在怎么办 老大 |
[11:08] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[11:10] | I don’t think you’re as bad as you pretend to be. | 你没有你假装的那么坏 |
[11:12] | Oh? What part of swinging a sword at your head | 是吗 对你的头使剑 |
[11:14] | – do you not understand? – On the rooftop, | -这难道还不清楚么 -在屋顶上 |
[11:19] | you could have finished me, but you didn’t. | 你可以了结了我 但是你没有 |
[11:21] | Because you’re the first thing in this city that doesn’t bore me. | 因为在这个城市你是第一个不让我无聊的人 |
[11:27] | Besides, I don’t think you’re as good as you pretend to be. | 再说了 我不觉得你有你装的那么好人 |
[11:32] | Don’t tell me the goody-three-toes thing | 不要告诉我三趾好人 |
[11:33] | doesn’t wear thin after a while. | 已经丧失耐性了 |
[11:35] | Better than the alternative. | 总比走狗的要好 |
[11:37] | Which is what? To have fun? | 怎么了 因为找乐子 |
[11:40] | To cut loose? To live your own life? | 没有束缚 过自己的生活吗 |
[11:47] | Guess I struck a nerve. | 猜我戳到痛处了 |
[11:49] | Because I beat you? | 就因为我打到你了 |
[11:55] | – You see that high-rise? – Yeah. | -看到那栋高楼了么 -嗯 |
[11:59] | – Meet me there at midnight. – Why? | -午夜那里见 -为什么 |
[12:02] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[12:15] | Wow! We’re totally losing! | 我们完全不是对手 |
[12:21] | Really? I hadn’t noticed. | 真的吗 我可没发现 |
[12:23] | Then get your head in the game, bro. | 那就用上你的脑子 老兄 |
[12:25] | You’re supposed to be the leader! | 你是队长来着 |
[12:34] | Get back in there! | 回去那 |
[12:36] | – And do what? – Go for the head. | -回去干嘛 -直接打头 |
[12:38] | – I just did. – Do it better. | -我就是这么做的 -那就做的更好点 |
[12:40] | Great. Four times in a row… | 很好 一连四次 |
[12:41] | he’ll never see that coming! | 他永远都猜不到我们会怎么出招 |
[12:49] | – Now what, chief? – Go… for the head. | -现在怎么办 老大 -直接打头 |
[12:52] | Fifth time’s a charm. | 第五次魅力爆发 |
[13:01] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[13:16] | – Raph, little help here? – Just… hold him off. | -拉斐 来帮点忙 -拖住他 |
[13:29] | Come on, Mike, wake up. Don’t do this to me. | 加油 麦奇 醒醒 不要这样子对我 |
[13:33] | – Mikey’s down. – So what do we do now, Raph? | -麦奇倒下了 -我们现在怎么办 拉斐 |
[13:42] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[13:54] | I’ll smash you rotten turtles into the ground. | 我要把你们这些死乌龟砸到地底去 |
[14:11] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[14:13] | We don’t have much time before he grows back. | 在他长回来之前没有多少时间了 |
[14:16] | Let’s grab Mikey and get out of here! | 我们带麦奇离开这儿 |
[14:27] | I’m coming for you, turtles! | 我会找到你们的 乌龟们 |
[14:29] | You hear me? I’m coming for you! | 听到了吗 我还会回来的 |
[14:34] | April. April? | 爱普莉尔 爱普莉尔 |
[14:40] | Leo? | 李奥 |
[14:42] | This better be good. | 最好是有什么好事 |
[14:45] | – Hey. I need to talk. – Can it wait till morning? | -我需要谈谈 -就不能等到早上 |
[14:48] | I met this girl. | 我遇见了一个女孩 |
[14:50] | Tell me everything. | 告诉我一切 |
[14:53] | Well, she’s really cool. | 她真的很酷 |
[14:56] | She’s also a martial artist. And, uh… | 她还是个武术大师 |
[15:00] | she’s in the Foot clan. | 她是大脚帮的 |
[15:04] | – Are you crazy? – April, she’s different. She’s… | -你疯了 -爱普莉尔 她不同 她 |
[15:07] | – In the Foot clan. – Yeah, but she’s… | -大脚帮的 -没错 但是她 |
[15:09] | In the Foot clan! | 大脚帮的 |
[15:11] | Look, I know I shouldn’t be hanging out with her. | 听着 我知道我不该跟她来往 |
[15:13] | Yeah. You got that right. You know why? | 是的 你说的没错 知道为什么吗 |
[15:16] | ‘Cause she’s in the Foot clan! | 因为她是大脚帮的 |
[15:18] | April, she’s fun, | 爱普莉尔 她很有趣 |
[15:20] | and I’m tired of being the responsible one. | 我不想总做负责的那个人 |
[15:23] | When do I get to have fun? | 我什么时候才可以享受一下 |
[15:25] | So what does she want from you? | 她想让你怎么着 |
[15:28] | I don’t know. I’m meeting her later at the Byerly building. | 我不知道 我待会儿跟她在拜尔利大楼上见 |
[15:32] | She’s got something planned. | 她好像计划好了什么东西 |
[15:34] | Yeah, like pushing you off the Byerly building. | 没错 比如把你从大楼上推下去 |
[15:37] | – It’s a trap, Leo. – I don’t think so. | -这是陷阱 李奥 -我不这么认为 |
[15:40] | There’s good in her. I know there is. I can feel it. | 她有善良的一面 我知道的 我能感受得到 |
[15:44] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[15:57] | Karai, I have learned that you had | 卡莱 我听说你有机会 |
[16:01] | the opportunity to dispatch Leonardo. | 杀了李奥纳多 |
[16:04] | – Really? – But you let him go instead. | -真的吗 -但是你却把他放跑了 |
[16:08] | – That’s not true. He escaped. – I find that hard to believe. | -不是真的 他逃跑了 -我可不信 |
[16:12] | – He escaped from you, didn’t he? – Enough! | -他从你手里逃走了 不是吗 -够了 |
[16:25] | Next time you see Leonardo, you must finish him. | 下次你再见到他 你必须杀了他 |
[16:29] | – Understood? – I understand, father. | -你的明白 -明白 父亲 |
[16:38] | Help! | 帮忙 |
[16:41] | Set him down. | 把他放下 |
[16:46] | – Where is Leonardo? – I don’t know. | -李奥纳多在哪 -我不知道 |
[16:48] | Sensei, this is a disaster, and it’s all my fault. | 老师 这是场灾难 都是我的错 |
[16:52] | I don’t know what happened. I just froze up. | 我不知道怎么回事 我就是呆住了 |
[16:55] | I mean, I have no problem risking my own life, | 我是说 用我的生命冒险没问题 |
[16:57] | but risking my brothers’? | 但是用兄弟的生命 |
[17:03] | Now you see the price of leadership… responsibility. | 现在你看到当队长的代价 责任 |
[17:07] | Yeah, I hate it. | 嗯 我不喜欢 |
[17:09] | So you understand Leonardo’s burden? | 那么你可懂李奥纳多的重担了 |
[17:13] | We need him back. I need him back. | 我们需要他回来 我需要他回来 |
[17:17] | Then go get him. | 那就去把他找回来 |
[17:19] | But, sensei, I don’t know where he is. | 但是 老师 我不知道他在哪 |
[17:22] | He’s going to the Byerly building. April texted me. | 他去了拜尔利大夏 爱普莉尔给我发信息了 |
[17:27] | April texted me. Oh, this is the best day! | 她给我发信息了 今天真是美好的一天 |
[17:34] | Well, I mean, it’s had its ups and downs. | 我是说 有喜有忧 |
[17:47] | I was beginning to think you were a no-show, | 我还以为你不会出现呢 |
[17:50] | but you don’t disappoint. | 但是你没让我失望 |
[17:52] | – So what’s this about? – That. | -你叫我来干嘛 -那个 |
[18:01] | That’s the sword of Miyamoto Musashi. | 那是宫本武藏的剑 |
[18:05] | The greatest swordsman in the history of Japan. | 日本史上最伟大的剑士 |
[18:08] | It’s ancient. It’s priceless. And it’s yours… | 传承的无价之宝 它归你了 |
[18:12] | – If you help me. – Do what? | -只要你帮我 -干嘛 |
[18:15] | You know what. We’re going to steal it. | 你知道的 我们去把它偷出来 |
[18:18] | – No, we’re not. – Come on, that sword | -不 我不干 -不是吧 那把剑 |
[18:21] | is just sitting there, collecting dust. | 就呆在那累积灰尘 |
[18:23] | You know you deserve that katana… | 你知道你应得的 |
[18:25] | certainly more than some lazy rich guy. | 肯定比那些懒鬼富人应得 |
[18:27] | Stop being responsible, Leo. | 不要再那么有责任心 李奥 |
[18:30] | Stop waiting for people to give you the life you want. | 不要等人来给你你想要的生活 |
[18:34] | – Go out and take it. – No. | -挣脱束缚去把它拿出来 -不 |
[18:37] | I’m getting that sword, Leo, with or without you. | 我要去偷他把剑 李奥 不管你来不来 |
[18:41] | – Choose. – I can’t. It’s wrong. | -你来选 -我不能 这是错的 |
[18:44] | You’re starting to bore me. | 你开始让我感到无聊了 |
[18:47] | Karai, you don’t have to do this. | 卡莱 你不需要这么做 |
[18:50] | I know. That’s what makes it fun! | 我知道 所以这样就更有趣了 |
[18:54] | Leo! Wha… what are you doing? Who’s she? | 李奥 你在干嘛 她是谁 |
[19:00] | Uh, Raph, Karai. Karai, Raph. | 拉斐 卡莱 卡莱 拉斐 |
[19:02] | What are you, friends with her? | 你是她朋友吗 |
[19:04] | We’re out there risking our necks, | 我们用项上人头在冒险 |
[19:06] | and you’re up here holding hands with the foot! | 而你却在跟大脚帮成员卿卿我我 |
[19:08] | – I can explain. – This should be entertaining. | -我可以解释 -这一定很有趣 |
[19:11] | You see, Karai and I share an appreciation | 那个 卡莱和我在欣赏 |
[19:15] | for the fine craftsmanship of… | 一门好工艺… |
[19:21] | – I found you, turtles. – Oh, thank goodness. | -找到你们了 乌龟们 -苍天啊 |
[19:28] | All is forgiven. You’re the leader again. | 什么都原谅你 你又是队长了 |
[19:30] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归队 |
[19:55] | Karai! Karai, please! Help! | 卡莱 卡莱 求你了 帮帮忙 |
[20:07] | Sayonara. | 再见 |
[20:17] | Raph, follow me. I got an idea. | 拉斐 跟我来 我有个主意 |
[20:20] | You’re the boss. | 你是老大你说了算 |
[20:31] | – Now what? – We charge him. | -现在呢 -我们正面迎敌 |
[20:33] | – Really? – Trust me. Let’s move. | -真的吗 -相信我 我们上 |
[21:25] | Raph! Now! | 拉斐 趁现在 |
[21:36] | Booyakasha! | 看招 |
[21:43] | Nice work. | 干的漂亮 |
[21:44] | – Thanks. Good to be back. – And, uh… | -谢谢 回来真好 -还有 |
[21:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:50] | What did you say? I couldn’t hear. | 你说什么 我没有听到 |
[21:52] | I said I’m… sorry! | 我说 对不起 |
[21:58] | Apology accepted. | 原谅你了 |
[22:13] | – Mmm, pepperoni. – Works every time. | -意大利辣香肠 -每次都有用 |
[22:18] | Mikey! Don’t scare me like that, buddy! | 麦奇 不要这么吓我 老弟 |
[22:21] | I thought we lost you. | 我还以为失去你了 |
[22:22] | Dudes, I had the weirdest dream. | 老兄 我做了个很奇怪的梦 |
[22:26] | I dreamt the stuff in the sewer was made out of… | 我梦到下水道的东西都是来自… |
[22:28] | Eh, forget about it, Mikey. It was just a dream. | 忘了吧 麦奇 只是个梦而已 |
[22:36] | So, what’s with the girl who tried to kill you? | 那个想杀了你的女孩是怎么回事 |
[22:37] | She didn’t try to kill me. She saved me. | 她没有想要杀我 她救了我 |
[22:40] | She threw a knife at your head. | 她朝你的头掷了把剑 |
[22:42] | She threw a knife near my head. | 她朝我的头附近掷了把剑 |
[22:44] | – She’s in the Foot clan. – Nobody’s perfect. | -她是大脚帮的 -人无完人 |