时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | The turtles have been spotted in this neighborhood, | 有目击者称乌龟们有在这一带出现 |
[00:22] | so stay alert for any sign of them. | 警惕他们的任何动静 |
[00:24] | Boo-yaka-shaa! | 我来了 |
[00:28] | When fight is concluded, | 当战斗结束 |
[00:29] | the ones called “The turtles” are defeated by Kraang. | 被称作”乌龟”的将是克朗的手下败将 |
[00:39] | They’re fighting robots? | 他们在跟机器人斗 |
[00:45] | Whoa! This town’s more interesting than I thought. | 这城市比我想象的有趣多了 |
[00:55] | – I’ll save you, Raph! – You’ll save? | -我来救你 拉斐 -要你来救我 |
[01:02] | Relax, Mikey. You’re safe now. | 放轻松 麦奇 你安全了 |
[01:07] | Thanks! Wait, I was fine. | 谢啦 等等 我刚很安全呀 |
[01:13] | Donnie! Behind you! | 多尼 小心后面 |
[01:15] | The wall? | 墙壁 |
[01:27] | Uh, what the heck was that? | 你在搞什么啊 |
[01:28] | Yeah, you trying to impress us? | 就是嘛 想在我们面前炫耀就直说 |
[01:31] | ‘Cause it totally worked. | 因为你真的打的太漂亮了 |
[01:33] | – What is it, Raph? – I thought I saw something. | -怎么回事 拉斐 -我似乎看到了什么 |
[01:36] | What about you, Leo? | 你呢 李奥 |
[01:37] | – Did you see something? – No. | -你看到什么了吗 -没有 |
[01:41] | – Turtles first, right? – Turtles first. | -龟们第一 对吧 -龟们第一 |
[01:51] | You feel like we’re missing something? | 我们是不是错过什么剧情了 |
[01:53] | All the time. | 一直都是 |
[01:59] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:06] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:08] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:10] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:13] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:15] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:17] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:19] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:21] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:23] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:30] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:32] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:34] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:36] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:38] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:40] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:42] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:44] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:47] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:53] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:10] | Aw, the mermaid’s growing legs! | 美人鱼长出腿了 |
[03:13] | Please! Settle down. | 拜托 专心点 |
[03:15] | Xever, get ready to walk. | 赛弗 准备好走路吧 |
[03:26] | No, no, no. No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[03:33] | Fix this, or I will bite your head off. | 给我修好它 不然我把你头咬下来 |
[03:42] | – Baxter Stockman. – Mr. Shredder! | -巴克斯特·斯道克曼 -施莱德先生 |
[03:44] | Uh, how long have you been standing there? | 你在那里站了多久了 |
[03:47] | Long enough to witness your failure. | 久到全程目击你的失败之作 |
[03:50] | – My patience is wearing thin. – Yes, sir. | -我的耐心要被耗完了 -好的 先生 |
[03:54] | It’s just the control mechanism is proving trickier… | 只是控制机制有点棘手 |
[03:56] | Enough! If he is not walking soon, | 住口 如果他走不了路 |
[04:00] | you won’t be either. | 你也会跟他一样 |
[04:02] | I will give you one more chance, and then I… | 我再给你一次机会 否则我 |
[04:06] | Father. | 父亲 |
[04:08] | We spotted the turtles fighting some guys in suits, | 我们看到乌龟们跟一群穿制服的人打斗 |
[04:11] | but they were actually slimy brain squids in robot bodies! | 但他们不过是黏滑鱿鱼似的大脑操纵的机器人 |
[04:15] | Your mission is to destroy them and find Splinter. | 你的任务是摧毁他们并找出斯普林特 |
[04:19] | – Everything else is a distraction! – Distraction? | -其它的事只会让你分心 -分心 |
[04:21] | Father, don’t you want to know what’s going on? | 父亲 你难道不想知道发生了什么吗 |
[04:24] | Robots and creatures? | 机器人和怪物 |
[04:25] | Splinter’s disciples are turtles, mutants! | 斯普林特的弟子是乌龟 变异体 |
[04:28] | Your own men got turned into hideous freaks! | 你的手下也变成了恶心的怪物 |
[04:31] | Don’t you think we should be finding out what’s going on? | 你难道不觉得该弄明白是怎么回事么 |
[04:34] | I mean, there’s more to life than your vendetta. | 我是说 你的生命不该只有复仇 |
[04:36] | There is nothing more. | 除了复仇没有其它 |
[04:40] | Have you forgotten what Hamato Yoshi did to me? | 难道你忘了滨户良对我做了什么吗 |
[04:45] | To us? | 对我们 |
[04:48] | Every day that Splinter lives | 斯普林特每活一天 |
[04:50] | is a stain on our honor that we must wipe clean. | 都是我们荣耀的污点 我们必须擦干净 |
[04:55] | Stay focused on your mission, Karai. | 集中精神完成你的任务 卡莱 |
[04:58] | Yes, father. | 遵命 父亲 |
[05:05] | You knew the Foot Clan was watching us. | 你知道大脚帮在监视我们 |
[05:07] | Not the Foot. Karai. | 不是大脚帮 是卡莱 |
[05:09] | Karai is the Foot. | 卡莱就是大脚帮的 |
[05:12] | You knew she was watching, | 你知道她在监视我们 |
[05:13] | and all you did was show off. | 你却只是在她面前显摆 |
[05:16] | I was demonstrating how formidable we are. | 我只是让她知道我们有多厉害 |
[05:19] | I knew she wasn’t going to attack us. | 我知道她不会攻击我们的 |
[05:22] | Of course not. She’s studying our moves for next time. | 当然不会 她在观察我们为下次做准备 |
[05:25] | You don’t flirt with the enemy, Leo. | 你不能跟敌人调情 李奥 |
[05:27] | You take ’em down. | 而是要把他们拿下 |
[05:27] | No. You’re wrong about her. | 不 关于她你错了 |
[05:29] | – She has a good side. – Oh, yeah? | -她有好的一面 -真的吗 |
[05:32] | Well, if that’s what you’re doing, | 如果你真是这么想的 |
[05:34] | why don’t you go tell the others? | 你怎么不告诉他们两个 |
[05:35] | Because they wouldn’t understand. | 因为他们不会理解的 |
[05:38] | You really think Mikey and Donnie wouldn’t understand? | 你真的觉得麦奇和多尼不会理解 |
[05:42] | You really think Donnie wouldn’t understand? | 你真的觉得多尼不会理解 |
[05:44] | Look, I know what I’m doing. | 听着 我知道我在干嘛 |
[05:54] | – You have to trust me. – Why should I? | -你得相信我 -为什么 |
[05:55] | What is going on in here? | 你们在干嘛 |
[05:58] | Uh, nothing important. Right, Raph? | 没什么 是吧 拉斐 |
[06:05] | Right. | 是的 |
[06:14] | What you doin’, April? | 你在干什么 爱普莉尔 |
[06:15] | Sending in a sample for a class project. | 给班级课题发份样本 |
[06:18] | You’re mailing in your spit for a class project? | 你要把口水发给班级课题吗 |
[06:21] | Man, school sounds awesome! | 伙计 学校听起来超正点的 |
[06:24] | – It isn’t. – Well, I’d be awesome at it. | -不是那么回事 -我肯定会干的很棒 |
[06:27] | Check this spit out. | 瞧瞧这口水 |
[06:30] | Don’t. | 别 |
[06:32] | It’s not about spit. It’s about the DNA. | 这跟口水没关系 而是口水中的DNA |
[06:37] | DNA. Genetic code. | DNA 基因密码 |
[06:39] | You know, the building blocks of life? | 你懂的 生命建筑模块 |
[06:43] | Okay, DNA is a microscopic blueprint that tells every living thing | 好吧 DNA是微观蓝图解构了 |
[06:46] | what to grow into and why am I still talking to you? | 一切生物的发展 为什么我还要跟你说这些 |
[06:49] | I don’t know. You’d think you’d have learned by now. | 我不知道 你现在应该学到教训了 |
[06:52] | Everyone in our class is sending a DNA sample | 班上的每一个人都要送份DNA样品 |
[06:54] | to this research group, the Worldwide genome project. | 给这个环球基因工程研究小组 |
[06:57] | Then they’ll send us back a report | 然后他们会给我们发份报告 |
[06:58] | telling us all about our ancestors. | 告诉我们的祖先是谁 |
[07:00] | – Neat, huh? – Uh-huh. Uh-huh, uh-huh. Wow. | -很好玩 是吧 -嗯哼 |
[07:03] | It’s amazing what they can do these days. | 科技真是日新月异啊 |
[07:08] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[07:23] | How’d I know you’d show up? | 我怎么知道你就会出现呢 |
[07:26] | ‘Cause you’re not good at hiding from me? | 因为你不擅于在我面前躲藏么 |
[07:28] | – Like last night. – Oh! Were you there? | -就像昨晚 -是嘛 你昨晚在场吗 |
[07:32] | I didn’t notice. I did see a bunch of robots, though. | 我没注意到呢 倒是看到了一群机器人 |
[07:36] | What’s their deal? | 他们打的什么主意 |
[07:37] | Their deal is they’re incredibly dangerous. | 他们非常危险 |
[07:39] | – Stay away from them. – I like them already. | -离他们远点 -我已经喜欢上他们了 |
[07:42] | Something else is going on. What is it? | 有什么事情发生了 是什么 |
[07:45] | I’m not sure I should tell you anymore. | 我不知道该不该告诉你 |
[07:47] | – Raphael says I can’t trust you. – He makes a good point. | -拉斐尔说我不能相信你 -他说的在理 |
[07:54] | Eventually, I am going to destroy you. | 最终 我是要杀了你的 |
[08:00] | I don’t think you are. | 我觉得你不会 |
[08:02] | Really? And what do you think this is? | 真的嘛 那你认为我现在在干嘛 |
[08:06] | I think it’s a cry for help. | 我认为这是你在呼救 |
[08:11] | I think you’re looking for a way out of the Foot Clan, | 我认为你想退出大脚帮 |
[08:13] | and I can help you. | 我可以帮助你 |
[08:16] | You’re adorable. Stupid, but adorable. | 你很可爱 有点呆 但是可爱 |
[08:21] | Really? You think I’m… | 真的吗 你认为我 |
[08:31] | You wanna play games? | 你想玩游戏 |
[08:32] | I can handle it, but I need your word | 那就尽管来 但是你得承诺 |
[08:35] | that you will not attack my brothers. | 你不会攻击我的兄弟们 |
[08:38] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能承诺这个的 |
[08:42] | Then understand this. | 那你就给我听好了 |
[08:44] | If you come after them, I’ll come after you. | 如果你追杀他们 我就会来追杀你 |
[08:48] | Hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[08:54] | Loud and clear. | 不能再清晰了 |
[09:08] | Hello! I’m Ms. Campbell | 你好 我是坎波儿女士 |
[09:10] | From the Worldwide genome project. | 来自环球基因工程 |
[09:13] | – Are you April O’Neil? – Uh, yes. | -你是爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 -是的 |
[09:17] | I’m here to present your DNA test results. | 我来这里展示你的DNA检验结果 |
[09:20] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[09:22] | I figured you guys were just gonna send printouts. | 我以为你们只会给我寄份打印稿呢 |
[09:25] | No. We don’t send printouts. | 不 我们不寄打印稿 |
[09:27] | – Come with me. – Uh, where exactly? | -跟我来 -去哪 |
[09:31] | We’re going to a place where I will present | 我们去我给你展示DNA |
[09:33] | your DNA test results. Come with me. | 检测结果的地方 跟我来 |
[09:37] | Uh, what did you say your name was again? | 你说你叫什么名字来着 |
[09:39] | I’m Ms. Campbell From the Worldwide genome project. | 我是坎波儿女士 来自环球基因工程 |
[09:43] | I’m here to present your DNA test results. | 我来这里展示你的DNA检验结果 |
[09:46] | Right. I gotta go. | 好吧 我得离开了 |
[09:49] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[10:01] | Thank you, Splinter. | 谢谢你 斯普林特 |
[11:01] | So… are you gonna tell the guys about her? | 你会跟他们解释关于她的事情吗 |
[11:04] | No need. We had a little chat, | 不需要 我们小谈了会儿 |
[11:07] | and, uh, she’s gonna leave us alone. | 她不会来找我们的麻烦 |
[11:09] | Oh, right, because villains always back off | 好吧 因为当你要求恶棍停手时 |
[11:11] | when you ask them to. | 他们都会乖乖听命 |
[11:12] | Maybe I’ll text the Kraang and ask them to stop mutating stuff. | 或者我该给克朗发短信叫他们不要搞变异了 |
[11:18] | Okay, guys, what do you want: | 好的 伙计们 你们想要什么 |
[11:19] | omelet pizza or pizza omelet? | 煎蛋卷披萨还是披萨煎蛋卷 |
[11:22] | – What’s the difference? – Okay, you caught my bluff. | -有什么不同 -好吧 我是在唬你们的 |
[11:28] | Hey, did you guys just get a mass text from April? | 你们刚收到很多爱普莉尔的短信了吗 |
[11:30] | -Yeah. – Mm-hmm. | -是的 -嗯哼 |
[11:31] | Well, does yours also say | 你们的短信上是不是也说了 |
[11:32] | she’s being attacked by an old lady? | 她被一个老太太攻击了 |
[11:34] | – Sure does. – Yep. | -没错 -是的 |
[11:35] | Is that considered an emergency? | 这算不算紧急情况 |
[11:37] | I guess. Let’s go! | 大概是吧 我们走 |
[11:44] | Suh-weet. So, this is what school is like. | 好耶 原来学校是这样子的啊 |
[11:55] | Okay, I feel stupid. | 好吧 我感觉我秀逗了 |
[11:57] | Ugh, April’s gotta learn the T-phones are for emergencies only. | 爱普莉尔得知道龟-phone只能在紧急情况下使用 |
[12:01] | – A-A-April O’Neil? – Ah, sewer bunnies. | -爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 -下水道兔宝宝 |
[12:11] | Leo, I think this does count as a… | 李奥 我觉得这的确算是 |
[12:12] | An emergency. I know! | 紧急情况 我知道 |
[12:36] | All right, guys. | 好的 伙计们 |
[12:37] | Let’s put old mother hubbard back in her cupboard. | 让我们把这老太太笋瓜送回碗柜去 |
[12:41] | Dude, it literally hurts to listen to you sometimes. | 老兄 有时你说的话真的是伤身 |
[13:01] | Mikey! The water fountain! | 麦奇 饮水器 |
[13:03] | I know! School has everything! | 我知道 学校真是什么都有 |
[13:06] | – No! Spray her! – Oh! | -不是 用水喷她 -哦 |
[13:14] | April! Where are you? | 爱普莉尔 你在哪 |
[13:18] | And stay down! Thank you, guys. | 老实点 谢了 伙计们 |
[13:22] | You are so welcome. | 你太客气了 |
[13:26] | So what the heck is that thing? | 这究竟是什么鬼东西 |
[13:28] | It looks like a Kraangdroid… minus the Kraang. | 看起来像是小型克朗 |
[13:32] | She said she was from the Worldwide genome project. | 她说她来自环球基因工程 |
[13:36] | How did the Kraang know you sent your DNA spit | 克朗怎么会知道你送了DNA口水样本 |
[13:38] | to the Worldwide thingamajig project? | 给环球基因工程 |
[13:42] | The Kraang must’ve hacked into their system. | 一定是克朗黑入了他们的系统 |
[13:44] | Who knows what kind of info they could be stealing? | 谁知道他们窃取了什么情报 |
[13:46] | April, you’d better head to the lair, where it’s safe. | 爱普莉尔 你最好回巢穴去 那里安全 |
[13:49] | We’ll go check out the Worldwide genome project. | 我们去查看这个环球基因工程 |
[13:51] | But, first, we gotta take down the eastside high panthers. | 但是 首先 我们先攻下东高黑豹队 |
[13:55] | According to that poster, they’ve got it coming. | 根据这张海报 他们要来了 |
[14:19] | – So how do we get in? – Leave it to me. | -我们怎么进去 -放着我来 |
[14:22] | – I’ve got an app for that. – Oh, boy. | -我带了破解应用 -天啊 |
[14:26] | I’ve got an app for that, too. | 我也带了破解应用 |
[14:39] | You know, for a human lab, | 我说 作为一个人类的实验室 |
[14:40] | this place is awfully Kraang-y. | 这地方也太克朗化了 |
[14:43] | Guys, I think the Kraang are the Worldwide genome project. | 伙计们 我觉得克朗就是环球基因工程 |
[14:56] | Booyakasha. | 我来了 |
[15:04] | – Now, you two play nice in there. – What are those? | -你们俩给我乖乖呆在那 -这些是什么 |
[15:07] | Well, it looks like they’re collecting DNA | 看起来他们在收集 |
[15:08] | from every plant and animal species on Earth. | 地球上所有动植物的DNA |
[15:11] | – What? – Building blocks, dude. | -什么 -生命建筑模块 老兄 |
[15:14] | I’ll drop the science on you later. | 待会再跟你解释科学知识 |
[15:16] | I wonder what they’re doing with all this DNA. | 我想知道他们要用这些DNA干嘛 |
[15:19] | Whatever it is, it can’t be good. | 不管是干嘛 反正不会是好事 |
[15:21] | Let’s shut this place down. | 我们把这地方破坏掉吧 |
[15:23] | – Hey, where’s Raph? – Gotcha! | -拉斐在哪 -抓到你了 |
[15:28] | – Karai! – Ka-who? | -卡莱 -卡谁 |
[15:30] | Bet you think you’re pretty slick. | 你以为你很聪明 |
[15:33] | I have my moments. | 时机未到而已 |
[15:44] | Raph, Karai! Stop it! | 拉斐 卡莱 住手 |
[15:47] | Okay, what the heck is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:49] | How do they know her? | 他们怎么会认识她 |
[15:50] | Yeah, and how do we know her? | 是啊 我们怎么会认识她 |
[15:53] | Wait. Do we know her? | 等等 我们认识她么 |
[15:55] | So this is the stuff that turns people into monsters, huh? | 就是这个东西把人变成怪物的对吧 |
[15:57] | How’s it work? | 怎么作用的 |
[15:59] | Why don’t you lean in a little closer, and I’ll show you? | 你为什么不靠过来点 我来告诉你 |
[16:06] | Enough! You’re gonna set off… | 够了 你们会打到… |
[16:11] | – One of those. – Nice going, Leo. | -其中的一个 -好样的 李奥 |
[16:14] | You’re protecting her? What is wrong with you? | 你在保护她 你有什么毛病 |
[16:17] | She is bad news. | 她是噩耗 |
[16:18] | – No, she’s not! – Yeah, I am. | -不 她不是 -我就是 |
[16:30] | The ones who are not authorized by the authority of Kraang | 那些未被克朗授权 |
[16:33] | to exist in this place | 进入这里的人 |
[16:35] | will now be destroyed by Kraang in this place. | 将在这里被克朗摧毁 |
[16:39] | This day just keeps getting better. | 真是越来越有趣了 |
[16:47] | Look. See? She’s on our side. | 看见了没 她是站在我们这边的 |
[16:50] | Are you even listening to yourself? | 你听到自己在说些什么了吗 |
[16:53] | I like your brother, Leo. | 我喜欢你兄弟 李奥 |
[16:58] | He’s almost as entertaining as you. | 他几乎跟你一样有趣 |
[17:00] | Oh, when this is over, I’ll show you how entertaining I can be. | 等这个了结了 我会让你看看我有多有趣 |
[17:11] | Kraang is now arriving to provide the help | 克朗到此提供 |
[17:13] | that has been requested by Kraang. | 克朗要求的帮助 |
[17:15] | – We’re trapped! – No. | -我们被困住了 -不 |
[17:18] | You’re trapped. | 是你们被困住了 |
[17:20] | What happens if I do this? | 我这么做的话会发生什么 |
[17:23] | – No! – Don’t do that! | -不要 -不要那么干 |
[17:24] | Highly undesirable outcome. | 极其不良的后果 |
[17:26] | Well, now I gotta. | 现在我必须得这么干 |
[18:04] | Aww. He’s so cute. | 他真可爱 |
[18:18] | Whoa! That is wicked. | 真是太酷了 |
[18:20] | How the heck am I gonna name this? | 这个鬼东西我要怎么起名字啊 |
[18:22] | Good question. Well, see ya. | 说的好 那个 拜拜 |
[18:28] | You’re not gonna help us beat this thing? It’s your fault! | 你不帮我们打这东西吗 这可是你惹的祸 |
[18:32] | – I’ll let the heroes handle it. – Uhh! I trusted you! | -我让英雄们对付它 -我是那么的信任你 |
[18:36] | I know! That’s messed up, right? | 我知道 搞砸了 对吧 |
[18:47] | So, guys, we all fans of Karai yet? | 伙计们 我们都是卡莱的粉丝了么 |
[18:49] | I don’t know who she is, but I know I hate her! | 我不知道她是谁 但是我恨她 |
[18:55] | Hey, look, Leo. The Kraang are on our side now. | 瞧啊 李奥 克朗站在我们这边了 |
[18:58] | Save it. | 得了吧 |
[19:06] | Nice try, Octo-punk! | 想得美 八爪阿飞 |
[19:09] | No, no! Call him “Octo-eyeball-jelly-bug”! | 不不 叫它八爪眼球果冻虫 |
[19:14] | Ahh, let’s just call him Justin. | 还是叫他贾斯汀得了 |
[19:25] | Raph’s right. It is my fault. | 拉斐说的没错 都是我的错 |
[19:49] | Hey, Justin! This ends now. | 贾斯汀 到此为此了 |
[20:05] | Ha! Take that, Justin! | 尝尝这个 贾斯汀 |
[20:08] | Come on! Let’s get out of here! | 快点 我们离开这 |
[20:15] | So… | 那么 |
[20:17] | We’re thinking somebody should start talking. | 我们认为某人应该先开始说话 |
[20:24] | I should’ve told you about Karai sooner, | 我应该早点告诉你们关于卡莱的事 |
[20:26] | but I really thought there was a chance she would be good, | 但是我真的以为她会改邪归正的 |
[20:29] | and I guess I… | 而且我似乎 |
[20:32] | sort of liked her. | 有点那么喜欢他 |
[20:37] | Go ahead. Laugh. | 继续 笑话我吧 |
[20:38] | Dude, I can’t believe you trusted her. | 老兄 我不敢相信你相信她 |
[20:41] | I can’t believe you didn’t trust us enough to tell us. | 我不敢相信你不告诉我们 这么不信任我们 |
[20:44] | I was wrong. I’m really sorry. | 我错了 真的对不起 |
[20:47] | – I tried to warn him. – You too, huh? | -我警告过她的 -你也警告过啊 |
[20:50] | Leonardo, you are not the first young man | 李奥纳多 恋爱中的人都是傻瓜 |
[20:53] | or turtle to make a fool of yourself over a girl. | 你不是第一个年轻人或者乌龟 |
[20:56] | What about Donnie? Uhh! | 还有多尼呢 |
[20:58] | However, when that girl | 但是 当那个女孩 |
[21:00] | is a Kunoichi in the employ of your enemy, | 是敌人雇佣的女忍者 |
[21:02] | that is an error you cannot afford. | 你就大错特错了 |
[21:05] | Hai, sensei. | 好的 老师 |
[21:07] | Deception is the ninja’s most powerful weapon, | 迷惑欺骗是忍者最厉害的武器 |
[21:11] | and it seems Karai is a master. | 看来卡莱是这方面的大师 |
[21:13] | I know. We can’t trust her. | 我知道 我们不能信任她 |
[21:15] | – I see that now. – Good. | -我明白了 -很好 |
[21:17] | You must learn from your mistake. | 你必须在失败中有所收获 |
[21:18] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你能理解 |
[21:20] | – I’m glad you’re not mad. – Who says I’m not mad? | -很高兴你没有生气 -谁说我没有生气 |
[21:29] | Hey, bro. I’m glad you came to your senses. | 老兄 很高兴你恢复了理智 |
[21:32] | You were right. I don’t know what I was thinking. | 你说的没错 真不知道我当时在想什么 |
[21:35] | Well, I can see how you’d think she’s hot | 我能明白你觉得她很火辣 |
[21:36] | in an evil kind of a way. | 坏的很火辣 |
[21:39] | Yeah. Well, don’t worry. | 嗯 不用担心 |
[21:41] | I am so over that. | 我已经看破了 |
[21:52] | Oh, this is too good. I could watch this forever. | 这个真是太有趣了 我可以永远看下去 |
[21:57] | Go… chase… a… mailman! | 去 追逐 一个 邮递员 |
[22:02] | The robots. I’ve seen them up close. | 机器人 我近距离观察过 |
[22:05] | They call themselves “The Kraang.” | 他们称自己为”克朗” |
[22:07] | I told you I am not interested in this robot fiction. | 我说过我对机器人没兴趣 |
[22:10] | I will hear no more of this! | 不准再谈及此事 |
[22:12] | I think this is how they control their robot bodies. | 我觉得他们是靠这个操纵机器人的 |
[22:16] | I don’t know. Maybe you can use it? | 我不知道 或许你可以试试看 |
[22:28] | This is exactly the sort of neural transmission interface | 这正是我在尝试开发的 |
[22:31] | I’ve been trying to develop! | 神经传动装置界面 |
[22:34] | Hmm. Very well. | 很好 |
[22:37] | I want you to find out all you can about this “Kraang.” | 你尽可能的找出关于克朗的信息 |
[22:42] | Their technology may prove useful in our war against the turtles. | 在我们与乌龟的较量中他们的科技或许很有用 |
[22:47] | Well done, Karai. | 干的不错 卡莱 |