时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Stay on them, Leo. | 跟上他们 李奥 |
[00:15] | The Kraangout ‘s tripping out! | 克朗要脱离了 |
[00:17] | It’s picking up a signal from the power cell. | 接收到能量电池的信号了 |
[00:20] | Again? | 又来 |
[00:20] | The last time that thing led us | 上次这家伙领着咱们 |
[00:22] | to a burrito in a microwave. | 找到的是微波炉里的玉米卷 |
[00:25] | Left again. | 再左转 |
[00:26] | They’re getting away. | 要跟丢了 |
[00:28] | Right! | 右转 |
[00:29] | Look out! | 小心 |
[00:31] | Left, right, left, right, left! | 左转 右转 左 右 左 |
[00:42] | Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[00:43] | This is more fun than a Shriners’ parade. | 这比参加的游行还有趣 |
[00:46] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[01:04] | We lost them. | 跟丢了 |
[01:11] | I suppose Kraang has once again | 我觉得克朗又一次 |
[01:13] | ben foiled by turtles and failed to retrieve | 被乌龟阻挠 没能完成 |
[01:15] | that which Kraang was to retrieve. | 克朗本来要完成的任务 |
[01:17] | Kraang is wrong. | 克朗说错了 |
[01:18] | Kraang has retrieved it. | 克朗完成了任务 |
[01:20] | In Kraang’s face! | 就在克朗的面前 |
[01:22] | The power cell. | 能量电池 |
[01:23] | The power cell. | 能量电池 |
[01:25] | The power cell. | 能量电池 |
[01:45] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[01:46] | We’re going to see Leatherhead. | 我们去见呆皮鳄 |
[01:48] | Leatherhead? | 呆皮鳄 |
[01:49] | He’s the one who took the power cell from the Kraang, | 是他把能量电池从克朗手中抢来的 |
[01:51] | He’s also the one who might know where to find it. | 也许他知道哪里能找到 |
[01:53] | He’s also the one who likes to | 他还有这一面 |
[01:55] | grab my face and shake me like a rag doll. | 喜欢抓我的脸 还摇来摇去 |
[01:58] | Good times. | 当时真有趣 |
[01:59] | Zip it! | 给哥闭嘴 |
[02:00] | Oh, come on, he’s a pussycat… | 他就是个小萌喵 |
[02:04] | who likes to grab your face | 只是喜欢抓你的脸 |
[02:05] | and shake it like a rag doll! | 还摇来摇去 |
[02:13] | Right. | 好吧我闭嘴 |
[02:14] | Let’s move. | 出发吧 |
[02:18] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:20] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:22] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:24] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:27] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:29] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:31] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:33] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:35] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:37] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:39] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:42] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:48] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:50] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:52] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:54] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:56] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:59] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:01] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:03] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:05] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:07] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:09] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:12] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:24] | Who can hold their breaths? | 谁擅长憋气呢 |
[03:26] | We can. | 就是咱们 |
[03:27] | We wouldn’t have to if you hadn’t kept swimming off to pick up trash. | 要不是你一直走弯路捡垃圾 也不用憋气 |
[03:31] | One man’s trash is another man’s treasure. | 有人觉得是垃圾 有人觉得是宝贝啊 |
[03:33] | Yeah, I’m sure that’s every man’s trash. | 我确定正常人都会觉得是垃圾 |
[03:36] | There he is. | 他就在那里 |
[03:38] | We don’t wanna warn him, | 为了防止打草惊”鳄” |
[03:40] | don’t make any sudden moves. | 不要轻举妄动 |
[03:44] | Look how cute. | 他好萌呀 |
[03:49] | Who’s going to wake him up? | 谁负责叫醒这家伙 |
[03:51] | – Got it! – Got it! | -了解 -闪人 |
[03:53] | Yes. I win. | 耶 我赢啦 |
[04:04] | Leatherhead, wakey, wakey, eggs and bacie. | 呆皮鳄 醒醒哦 太阳晒屁股了哦 |
[04:14] | Can we make sudden moves now? | 现在可以轻举妄动了吗 |
[04:20] | He’s grabbing me by the face again. | 他又抓了我的脸 |
[04:24] | Leatherhead, don’t! | 呆皮鳄 不要 |
[04:27] | He must be having a nightmare… | 他一定是做恶梦了 |
[04:29] | That makes two of us! | 我也不好受 |
[04:35] | He’s your friend, Mikey! | 他是你的朋友 麦奇 |
[04:36] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[04:37] | Rub his belly. | 挠他的肚子 |
[04:38] | He likes that. | 他喜欢那种感觉 |
[04:39] | What do you say? | 你说啥 |
[04:45] | Leatherhead. | 呆皮鳄 |
[04:46] | Come on, dude, it’s Michelangelo. | 好啦 亲 是米开朗琪罗呀 |
[04:49] | Turn off the crazy eye, buddy. | 不要一副臭脸吓人家啦 |
[05:05] | Michelangelo? | 米开朗琪罗 |
[05:09] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[05:11] | Oh no. | 噢不 |
[05:14] | I got angry again didn’t I? | 我又愤怒了对不对 |
[05:17] | Yes, you did it again. | 没错 你又怒气冲天了 |
[05:19] | Why do you keep grabbing my face? | 干吗每次都要抓我的脸 |
[05:21] | What is wrong with my face? | 它到底怎么得罪你了 |
[05:24] | Would you like to list it alphabetically | 要我们按字母顺序一一列举吗 |
[05:25] | or in descending order of grossness. | 还是按粗暴程度降序排列 |
[05:27] | I am sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[05:29] | You are my friends. | 你们是我的朋友 |
[05:30] | The only ones I can truelly trust. | 是我唯一能真正信任的人 |
[05:34] | That’s why I gave you the power cell for safekeeping. | 所以我才把能量电池交给你们保管 |
[05:40] | Yeah, u-mh-uhm, it’s-it’s | 嗯 那个…那个那个 |
[05:43] | about that. | 关于这件事 |
[05:44] | a funny story. | 很有趣的故事 |
[05:45] | True story. | 真人真事 |
[05:47] | But before we tell it, why don’t you sit down | 但在讲故事之前 你可以先坐下来 |
[05:50] | and I and my face will take one big step backwards. | 然后我和我的脸要退后一大步 |
[05:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:56] | Go ahead. | 讲吧 |
[05:57] | Well, about the power cell, | 那个能量电池 |
[05:59] | we sort of lost it… | 被我们弄丢了 |
[06:03] | to the Kraang. | 落到了克朗手里 |
[06:11] | No, Leatherhead, these are your friends. | 不 呆皮鳄 他们是你的朋友 |
[06:17] | Obviously you did everything | 很显然 你们已经尽力 |
[06:19] | you could to protect it. | 阻止它落入敌人之手了 |
[06:21] | Well, to be honest, I… | 嗯 说实话 我… |
[06:24] | Yes, that’s exactly what happened. | 没错 我们确实尽力了 |
[06:26] | Leatherhead, we need to get it back. | 呆皮鳄 我们得把电池夺回来 |
[06:28] | With the power cell, | 有了能量电池 |
[06:30] | the Kraang can open the portal to Dimension X | 克朗就能开启通往X次元的通道 |
[06:34] | and when it opens, | 通道一旦打开 |
[06:36] | They can use it to bring anything from their home here. | 他们就能带走在地球基地研发的任何东西 |
[06:39] | Things so horrible, they terriy even me. | 太可怕了 连我都开始害怕了 |
[06:43] | We need to keep that portal from opening. | 我们得阻止他们打开通道 |
[06:45] | Can you tell us where it is? | 你知道在什么地方吗 |
[06:48] | All I remember is this. | 我只记得这个 |
[06:57] | I know I’ve seen this symbol. | 我好像见过这个符号 |
[06:58] | It’s so familiar. | 十分眼熟 |
[07:01] | – The Olympics. – No. | -奥运五环 -不是 |
[07:03] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[07:04] | The Olympics. | 是奥运五环 |
[07:04] | Stop guessing. | 别瞎猜 |
[07:06] | Obviously it’s a Kraang symbol. | 很显然这是一个克朗标志 |
[07:08] | But from where? | 是哪里的呢 |
[07:09] | The Olympics. | 奥运会 |
[07:10] | Quit it! | 闭嘴 |
[07:11] | There’s something here | 我已经有些头绪了 |
[07:12] | and I can figure it out | 一定能想起来的 |
[07:13] | if you all will just go away and let me think! | 只要你们能滚开 让我清静一下 |
[07:21] | Oh, the Olympics? | 这不是 奥运标志吗 |
[07:22] | For the hundredth, I… | 说了一百遍了 我… |
[07:24] | It’s driving me crazy! | 我快疯了 |
[07:25] | I know I’ve seen this somewhere else | 我绝对在哪儿见过这个标志 |
[07:27] | but I just can’t remember. | 可就是想不起来了 |
[07:29] | You must calm your mind and wait. | 静下心来好好想想 |
[07:32] | You are a ninja, Donatello. | 你是个忍者 多纳泰罗 |
[07:34] | The word “Nin” means means patience and perseverance. | 所谓”忍”就是要有耐心 有毅力 |
[07:37] | Deep breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[07:40] | Breathe. | 呼气 |
[07:42] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:47] | I’m calmi– | 我要冷… |
[07:48] | Got it! | 想起来了 |
[07:57] | – Johnny, hold on. – Just hurry up. | -多尼 等等 -走快点 |
[08:05] | I hate when he’s like this! Uh! | 真讨厌他这幅样子 |
[08:10] | I figured out where else I’ve seen this. | 我知道在哪里见过这个标志了 |
[08:12] | Where? | 哪里 |
[08:14] | TCRI? | TCRI大厦 |
[08:16] | They’re behind the Kraang plot? | 竟然是克朗执行阴谋的秘密基地 |
[08:18] | The invasion? | 入侵吗 |
[08:19] | the Olympics? | 奥运会吗 |
[08:20] | What was that? | 干吗打我 |
[08:21] | A new Olympic event. | 奥运会新增项目 |
[08:24] | They’ve been in plain sight the whole time. | 原来他们一直在明目张胆地活动 |
[08:26] | We just never realized it. | 我们却从未察觉 |
[08:28] | I think it’s pretty obvious | 我想下一步该做什么 |
[08:29] | what we have to do. | 已经很明确了 |
[08:31] | We’re going in and taking down that portal. | 进入基地 摧毁通道 |
[08:42] | – Can I touch that? – Sure. | -我能碰下那个吗 -当然 |
[08:44] | If you wanna blow us and the whole lair to pieces. | 如果你想把所有人和咱们的家都炸成碎片 |
[08:46] | Nah… I’m good. | 我还是…看看就好 |
[08:47] | I managed to download blueprints for TCRI. | 我下载了TCRI大厦的设计图 |
[08:49] | Now, the bottom two thirds are just a normal office building. | 底部的三分之二都是正常的办公楼 |
[08:53] | And, from what I can tell, normal humans work there. | 据我所知 里面工作的都是正常人类 |
[08:55] | Imagine if they knew who they were working for… | 想想看当他们知道了自己的老板是谁 |
[08:58] | “The ones who are working for this place must | 所有在这里工作的人必须 |
[08:59] | punch the card that is known as the time card | 将名为时间卡的卡片 |
[09:02] | in the clock that is known as the clock of time.” | 打入被用来计时的计时器内 |
[09:08] | Sorry. Where were we? | 抱歉 说到哪儿了 |
[09:10] | What about the upper floors? | 上面的楼层呢 |
[09:12] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这儿了 |
[09:13] | The top third is completely blank. | 顶楼第三层在图纸上是完全空白的 |
[09:16] | Whatever they built up there, | 不管他们在那儿建了什么 |
[09:18] | they didn’t want anyone to know about it. | 他们都不想让人知道 |
[09:20] | Which means, that is exactly | 就是说 那就是你们 |
[09:23] | where you have to go. | 要去的地方 |
[09:27] | Watch it, fool. | 小心点 傻子 |
[09:29] | First, we need to figure out | 首先 我们得过 |
[09:30] | how to get past security in the lobby. | 大厅保安这一关 |
[09:32] | Tricky. | 太难了 |
[09:33] | It’s not like we can just pack it in a box | 又不能把保安装在盒子里 |
[09:35] | and send it special delivery. | 发快递寄走 |
[09:52] | Special delivery. | 快递到了 |
[09:57] | Good luck, guys. | 祝你们好运 |
[10:01] | I must ask you to leave. | 你得离开这里 |
[10:03] | We are closed right now. | 我们不对外开放 |
[10:05] | The package that is delivered | 你想递送给我们的包裹 |
[10:06] | to us by you will not be delivered by you to us | 不会递送成功的 |
[10:09] | because you will be stopped by us before you — | 因为我们会让你来不及 |
[10:11] | Love to chat, but I’ve got to run. | 我很愿意聊天 可我得走了 |
[10:19] | Open with care. Kraang chuncks! | 轻拿轻放 克朗们 |
[10:21] | Kraang, prepare to destroy the thing | 克朗 准备销毁包裹 |
[10:23] | that is needing to be destroyed by Kraang. | 包裹得被克朗销毁 |
[10:35] | Continue. | 继续 |
[10:36] | Continue. | 继续 |
[10:40] | I kinda feel bad leaving leather head down there. | 把呆皮鳄留在下面 我感觉很糟 |
[10:45] | I think he’ll be fine. | 我觉得没事 |
[10:47] | So, how far to the top? | 离顶层还有多远 |
[10:51] | Yikes. | 哎呀呀 |
[11:01] | Are you humming the olympic’s theme? | 你在哼奥运会主题曲吗 |
[11:03] | It seemed appropriate. | 很应景吧 |
[11:06] | Pipe down you two. | 你俩安静点 |
[11:13] | I’ve got to wash my eyes. | 我要洗眼睛 |
[11:17] | That’s bad. | 糟了 |
[11:18] | All right. | 太棒了 |
[11:19] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:20] | Finally someone set off an alarm | 终于有人弄响警报器了 |
[11:22] | and it wasn’t me. | 并且不是我哦 |
[11:38] | Darn it. | 该死 |
[11:39] | I forgot to say, “See you next fall.” | 我忘了说 明年秋天见[下次坠落见] |
[11:42] | Next elevator shaft fight. | 下一场电梯井战斗 |
[12:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:28] | Let’s get inside where it’s safe. | 我们进去会安全点 |
[12:36] | I’ve got to stop things like that. | 我不能再干这种事了 |
[12:51] | Can we please just ride this thing to the top now? | 现在我们能直接坐这个上顶层了吗 |
[12:56] | We can’t. | 不行啊 |
[12:57] | There’s a retinal scanner. | 是视网膜扫描技术 |
[12:59] | I’m on it. | 我来 |
[13:01] | That which is known as access | 这就是所谓的开关控制权 |
[13:03] | is granted to Kraang. | 为克朗所有 |
[13:08] | Hey, this is so much easier. | 坐电梯真是太省劲了 |
[13:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:11] | Finally a chance to catch our breath. | 终于能喘口气了 |
[13:21] | Poison gas. | 毒气 |
[13:39] | Well, the good news is, we’re still alive. | 好消息 我们还活着 |
[13:43] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[13:50] | We are deep in Krraang country. | 我们深入克朗国度了 |
[14:06] | We’re not in Kansas anymore. | 我们不在堪萨斯州了 |
[14:08] | I thought we were in New York. | 我还以为我们在纽约 |
[14:11] | The portal. | 通道 |
[14:13] | It’s beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[14:15] | Scientifically, speaking. | 从科学角度说 |
[14:16] | If you love it so much, | 你要是这么喜欢 |
[14:17] | why don’t you marry it? | 怎么不娶了它 |
[14:18] | Do you Donatello take this portal to be your — | 多纳泰罗 你愿意娶这个通道为 |
[14:20] | Knock it off. All of you. | 你们都别玩了 |
[14:22] | We need to figure out | 我们得想办法 |
[14:23] | how we’re gonna destroy Donny’s bride over there. | 毁掉多尼的新娘子 |
[14:26] | Yeah, not likely. | 不可能 |
[14:27] | We’re stuck in here, | 我们被困在这里 |
[14:28] | our weapons are way over there. | 武器却在那里 |
[14:41] | In a room that’s filled with, | 那里充满了毒气 |
[14:43] | in case you forgot, poisoned gas. | 你们忘了吗 |
[14:46] | If it’s poisoned, | 如果是毒气 |
[14:47] | how can they breathe that stuff? | 他们怎么都能正常呼吸呢 |
[14:50] | I think it’s what the air | 我认为那是X空间的 |
[14:51] | is like in dimension-X. | 常规气体 |
[14:54] | That’s stupid. | 真蠢 |
[14:55] | Why would you invade a place | 为什么要侵入一个 |
[14:56] | when you can’t even breathe the air. | 你无法呼吸的地方呢 |
[14:58] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[14:58] | What are they gonna do? | 他们想干什么呢 |
[15:00] | Mutate the whole planet | 把整个星球都变异 |
[15:01] | so they can live here and we can’t? | 搞得只有他们能生存 |
[15:05] | I don’t know what’s scarier | 我不确定哪个更吓人 |
[15:06] | what you just said or that you said it. | 你的猜测 还是你居然能猜的那么深 |
[15:08] | Wait, wait, what I say? | 等等等等 我说什么了呀 |
[15:10] | Miky’s right. | 麦奇说得对呀 |
[15:11] | The Kraang are trying to transport the planet | 克朗想把地球转变得 |
[15:12] | into something that they can live on. | 只有他们能居住 |
[15:14] | And we can’t. | 而我们不能 |
[15:15] | We have to stop them. | 必须得阻止他们 |
[15:16] | How can we get out of here | 我们怎么能逃得出去啊 |
[15:18] | with these guys watching our every move? | 这些家伙盯着我们的一举一动 |
[15:21] | We need a distraction. | 分散他们注意力 |
[15:35] | Like the portal? | 比如用通道吗 |
[15:36] | That might do it. | 没准能行 |
[15:37] | Once that thing opens up, | 一旦那玩意儿打开了 |
[15:38] | anything could come through there. | 指不定跑出来什么呢 |
[15:44] | Hey, Mikey. You said you can hold your breath? | 麦奇 你说你可以闭气对吗 |
[15:46] | Like a turtle do. | 我是龟嘛 |
[15:48] | Now’s your chance. | 你施展的机会来了 |
[16:06] | Booyaka… | 我来… |
[16:53] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[16:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:56] | The portal! | 通道 |
[16:57] | Watch-oh, wait! | 小心 等等 |
[16:58] | Something’s coming through. | 有东西要过来了 |
[17:13] | Welcome to earth, giant rockman. | 欢迎来到地球 巨石人 |
[17:21] | Scatter! | 散开 |
[17:25] | Wow, an entity made of living rock. | 哇 活岩石形成的东西 |
[17:27] | I wish we should study it. | 我们应该好好研究一下 |
[17:35] | We’re studying him when we smash it | 先把它揍成碎末 |
[17:37] | to a million pieces. | 再研究吧 |
[17:40] | Or not. | 还是算了 |
[17:48] | Watch out for the lava barf! | 小心熔岩喷 |
[17:57] | Shoot! | 糟糕 |
[18:34] | Booyakasha! | 我来了 |
[18:41] | Do we have anything that can hurt this thing? | 我们有什么能伤到这个东西吗 |
[18:44] | The explosives might do it. | 用炸药应该可以 |
[18:46] | But then we won’t be able to take out the portal. | 但这样我们就没法炸毁通道了 |
[18:48] | Unless we do both at the same time. | 除非我们二者同时进行 |
[18:51] | Hand them over. | 给我 |
[19:03] | Awesome, Leo. | 干的漂亮 李奥 |
[19:06] | So, how do we get him into the portal? | 那我们怎么把他弄到通道呢 |
[19:09] | I haven’t thought that far ahead. | 这个我还没想过 |
[19:20] | Leatherhead. | 呆皮鳄 |
[19:22] | Kraang! | 克朗 |
[19:38] | Leatherhead, get him by the portal. | 呆皮鳄 把他弄到通道去 |
[19:53] | We did it! | 成功了 |
[19:54] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[19:54] | Alright! | 棒 |
[19:55] | High three! | 三指神掌 |
[19:57] | What the… | 不会… |
[19:58] | Still standing? | 还没死吗 |
[20:00] | High three canceled. | 三指神掌取消 |
[20:02] | What are we supposed to do now? | 现在我们该怎么办 |
[20:03] | I could punch you a few times. | 我可以揍你几拳 |
[20:05] | But I don’t think that’s gonna do it. | 但是好像没用 |
[20:07] | Guys? | 你们看 |
[20:10] | Well, this day can’t get any worse. | 今天还能更糟糕一点吗 |
[20:16] | And it just did. | 更糟糕了 |
[20:17] | Something else might come through. | 可能会有别的东西过来 |
[20:21] | What do we do now? | 现在要怎么办 |
[20:31] | Leatherhead. | 呆皮鳄 |
[20:32] | Something else is coming through. | 要有别的东西过来了 |
[20:33] | Not if I can help it. | 有我在就不会 |
[20:38] | Farewell, my friends. | 别了 我的朋友们 |
[20:41] | Leatherhead, no! | 呆皮鳄 不要 |
[20:53] | Leatherhead, I can’t believe he’s gone. | 真不敢相信 呆皮鳄不在了 |
[20:56] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[20:57] | We can’t just leave. | 我们不能就这么一走了之 |
[20:59] | With that portal operational, | 要是通道还在运行 |
[21:00] | the Kraang’s more dangerous than ever. | 克朗会变得相当危险 |
[21:01] | We have to destroy it. | 我们必须把它摧毁 |
[21:05] | Maybe later. | 以后也行 |
[21:09] | We’ll be back. | 后会有期 |
[21:24] | You’re okay. | 你们平安回来了 |
[21:28] | Welcome home, my sons. | 欢迎回家 儿子们 |
[21:30] | Was your mission successful? | 完成任务了吗 |
[21:33] | I’m afraid not, sensei. | 没有 老师 |
[21:35] | Leatrhead’s gone. | 呆皮鳄不在了 |
[21:44] | Yeah, but he saved us and I found this. | 对 但是他救了我们 我还找到了这个 |
[21:48] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[21:49] | Now you’re picking up alien trash. | 你现在都捡外星垃圾了 |
[21:51] | Do you realize what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[21:53] | Shiney. | 好东西 |
[21:54] | It’s a Kraang data storage device. | 这是个克朗数据存储设备 |
[21:57] | If I can decode it, | 如果我能破译 |
[21:58] | maybe it can help us find a way to stop it. | 说不定可以找到阻止他们的方法 |
[22:04] | This just doesn’t make sense. | 事情说不通啊 |
[22:05] | If the Kraang are trying to terraform the Earth, | 要是克朗想改变地球生存环境 |
[22:07] | what do they need my dad for? | 他们要我爸爸干什么 |
[22:09] | Well, he is a scientist. | 他是位科学家 |
[22:11] | Yeah, but he’s a psychologist. | 但他是名心理学家啊 |
[22:13] | He studies rats running through mazes. | 他研究的是老鼠过迷宫 |
[22:15] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[22:16] | I like a good maze. | 我喜欢迷宫 |
[22:18] | My dad wouldn’t know anything | 他们要做的事 |
[22:19] | about what they are trying to do. | 我爸爸一无所知 |
[22:21] | But if they didn’t need your dad, | 可要是你爸爸没用的话 |
[22:22] | why were they after him in the first place? | 为什么一开始就追着他不放呢 |
[22:25] | I don’t think they were. | 我觉得他们追的不是他 |
[22:29] | I used the Kraang process inside metal head | 我用金属头里面的克朗程序 |
[22:32] | to access this storage device. | 进入了这个存储器 |
[22:34] | A lot of the files are damaged, | 虽然很多文件都损坏了 |
[22:36] | but I think I found what they’re after. | 但是我找到他们想要的东西了 |
[22:47] | They’re after me? | 他们要的竟然是我 |