时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Why were you hunting the turtles? | 你为什么要追杀乌龟们 |
[00:12] | They don’t talk much outside their little houses. | 他们在”小房子”外面的时候不怎么说话 |
[00:39] | Kr-kr-Kraang is lacking the knowledge to answer the questions | 克克克朗不知道该如何回答这个问题 |
[00:42] | that the one known as Shredder is asking of Kraang. | 这个由施莱德对克朗提出的问题 |
[00:46] | Do they all speak like this? | 他们说话都这个调调吗 |
[00:49] | Even if Kraang is possessing the knowledge, | 尽管克朗知道问题的答案 |
[00:51] | the one known as Shredder | 但是这位施莱德 |
[00:52] | will never be getting that knowledge from Kraang. | 是无法从克朗口中听到那个答案的 |
[00:56] | You didn’t have any other plans for today, did you? | 你今天没什么事干吧 |
[00:59] | Let’s try again. | 再试一次 |
[01:03] | Why were you hunting the turtles? | 你为什么要追杀乌龟们 |
[01:07] | The ones known as the turtles are protecting | 那些叫作乌龟的家伙们在保护着一个 |
[01:10] | the life form needed by Kraang, | 克朗需要的生命形式 |
[01:11] | the one known as April O’Neil. | 名字叫作爱普莉尔・欧妮奥 |
[01:14] | Who is this April O’Neil? | 爱普莉尔・欧妮奥是谁 |
[01:19] | She is the one known as the One. | 她就是唯一的那个唯一 |
[01:21] | She is the link which is | 她是一个线索 |
[01:22] | missing in the plan which is the plan of Kraang. | 这个线索在克朗的计划里扮演着重要角色 |
[01:26] | So this April O’Neil is at the center of everything. | 所以这个爱普莉尔・欧妮奥是一切的中心咯 |
[01:29] | Then perhaps we can use her to draw the turtles out of hiding. | 也许我们可以利用她来引出乌龟们 |
[01:34] | Karai, find this girl, and bring her to me. | 卡莱 找到这个女孩 把她带给我 |
[01:47] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:53] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:55] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:57] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:00] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:02] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:04] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:06] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:08] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:10] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:17] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:19] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:21] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:23] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:25] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:27] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:29] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:31] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:34] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:40] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:46] | 卡莱的复仇计划 | |
[02:55] | What you gonna do? | 你能怎么办 |
[02:56] | What you gonna do? What you gonna do? | 你能怎么办 你能怎么办 |
[03:04] | Booyakasha! You got faced! | 哦耶耶 你完了 |
[03:06] | Thought you had me, but I played you like a trombone. | 你以为我必输无疑 但我将你打翻在地 |
[03:12] | Play time’s over, tough guy! | 玩够了吗 小硬汉 |
[03:15] | Put me down! Enough! | 放我下来 够了没 |
[03:17] | – Uncle! – I don’t see you tapping out. | -叔叔 -你不是能弹开吗 |
[03:20] | I can’t… move my… arms. | 我的 胳膊 动不了 |
[03:24] | Then tap your horrible, disgusting middle toe. | 那就用你那两只又丑又臭的脚趾头啊 |
[03:32] | Don’t worry, stubby. You’re not as horrible as he says. | 别伤心哦 小中指 别听他胡说 |
[03:36] | Michelangelo, why did you give up so easily? | 米开朗琪罗 你怎么这么快就放弃了 |
[03:39] | There was nothing I could do. | 我当时无计可施了 |
[03:41] | There is always something you can do. Observe. | 天无绝人之路 永远有计可施 注意观察 |
[03:45] | Raphael, kannuki jime! | 拉斐尔 反夹臂练习 |
[03:54] | The key is to unbalance your opponent. | 关键在于扰乱对手的心境 |
[03:59] | But how? | 怎么做 |
[04:01] | However you can. For example… | 能怎么做就怎么做 比如 |
[04:10] | You see? There is always a way. | 看到了吗 总是有办法的 |
[04:14] | And you need to take a bath. | 不过你该洗澡了 |
[04:35] | The landing party is under attack by the digesters! | 陆地部门遭遇了不明怪物的袭击 |
[04:38] | – We have to save them! – If we keep bailing them out, | -我们得去救他们 -如果总靠我们来救 |
[04:42] | they’ll never learn to take care of themselves. | 他们永远也学不会自力更生 |
[04:45] | But this is their first mission, | 但这次是他们第一次做任务 |
[04:47] | and they don’t even have weapons! | 而且连武器都没有 |
[04:49] | Then they’d better learn fast. | 那就只能急中生智了 |
[04:53] | Say, Doctor Mindstrong, weren’t you in love with that one? | 对了 脑强博士 你是不是爱过那个人 |
[04:56] | I… was, Captain. | 额 是的 队长 |
[04:59] | Well, it looks like you both learned a lesson today. | 那么 看来你们今天都学到了教训 |
[05:04] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[05:05] | Guess what April and I have been up to. | 你们猜我跟爱普莉尔最近忙什么了 |
[05:09] | That’s right! Analyzing sewage. | 猜对啦 对污水进行分析 |
[05:12] | Who says you don’t know how to show a girl a good time? | 谁说你不会陪妹纸好好玩来着 |
[05:17] | April and I were going through some files on the Kraang storage device. | 我们针对克朗的存储设备查了些资料 |
[05:20] | We found out that they’re using a special process | 我们发现他们正试图运用特殊手段 |
[05:22] | to change Earth’s water into Kraang water. | 将地球水变成克朗星球的水 |
[05:25] | They’ve already started the process. | 他们已经开始实施这个计划了 |
[05:27] | We found a low concentration of Kraang chemicals in the sewage. | 我们在污水中发现了低浓度的克朗化学物 |
[05:30] | And I take it that’s a bad thing. | 也就是说情况不妙喽 |
[05:33] | Watch what happens when I dip this slice | 看看我把麦奇这片 |
[05:35] | of Mikey’s shrimp and sardine pizza into pure Kraang water. | 鲜虾沙丁鱼披萨放进纯克朗水里会发生什么 |
[05:41] | How do you sleep at night? | 你晚上不会做噩梦吗 |
[05:43] | Presently, there’s only a tiny bit in the water supply, | 现在的水源中只有少量的化学物质 |
[05:46] | but the concentration is increasing, which means… | 但剂量在不断增加 也就是说… |
[05:48] | every slice of pizza in New York will be destroyed? | 全纽约的披萨都要遭殃了吗 |
[05:52] | Along with anyone who uses water. | 还有那些用水的人 |
[05:55] | I don’t want to live in a world without pizza. | 我不要活在没有披萨的世界里 |
[05:59] | Look out! | 小心 |
[06:09] | Nothing happened to you. | 居然没事 |
[06:11] | Maybe it’s ’cause she’s not made out of pizza. | 也许是因为她不是披萨做的 |
[06:15] | The scanners located the Kraang facility | 扫描器显示有克朗仪器 |
[06:17] | transforming the water supply, which is right here. | 正在转化水源 就在这儿 |
[06:20] | We gotta stop it! | 必须阻止他们 |
[06:21] | Looks like we got a mission. You coming, April? | 有任务了 要一起吗 爱普莉尔 |
[06:24] | Sounds like a blast, but unfortunately, | 听上去够刺激 不过很可惜 |
[06:26] | it’s on the bottom of the East River, | 仪器在东河的底部 |
[06:28] | and equally unfortunately, I have an essay due. | 同样不幸的是 我得写论文 |
[06:32] | Plus I wouldn’t mind a little human food. | 还有我想去觅点人类的食物 |
[06:35] | – Pizza’s human food. – Not the way you eat it. | -披萨就是人吃的 -不是你那种吃法 |
[06:38] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, you’re going topside? | 等等 你要去上面 |
[06:42] | You got your T-phone, right? | 带龟phone了吧 |
[06:43] | Donnie, don’t worry. I’ll be fine. | 多尼 别担心 我会没事的 |
[06:51] | So, Donnie, how are we gonna get out there? | 所以多尼 我们怎么去河底呢 |
[06:53] | Don’t worry, guys. | 别担心 伙计们 |
[06:54] | I’ve been working on something that is pretty awesome. | 我设计了一种非常炫酷的设备 |
[07:06] | This… is not… awesome. | 一点都…不炫酷 |
[07:11] | Seriously, Donnie? A submarine powered by bicycles? | 不是吧 多尼 骑单车开潜水艇 |
[07:15] | You know what would have been more efficient? | 知道怎样能更快吗 |
[07:17] | Swimming! | 游过去 |
[07:18] | Hey, pipe down, guys. | 安静点儿 伙计们 |
[07:20] | Kinetic energy is the only way to charge the engines, | 发动机只有通过动力才能启动 |
[07:23] | which should be done right about now. | 现在应该差不多了 |
[07:39] | We’re almost there. Up periscope. | 我们快到了 潜望镜 |
[07:53] | Uh, Donnie? | 多尼 |
[07:55] | Any chance this Kraang facility looks like a giant sea mutant? | 克朗仪器会不会是一只巨大的变异体海怪 |
[08:00] | Oh, that’s not a mutant. Based on his physiology, | 那不是变异体 从生理特征上判断 |
[08:02] | I’d say the Kraang brought him here from Dimension “X”. | 它应该是克朗从X次元带过来的 |
[08:05] | How is that less horrifying? | 这样说就不可怕了吗 |
[08:06] | It’s not. I just like to be accurate. | 可怕啊 我只是要保证精确 |
[08:08] | Well, whatever it is, it looks like it’s guarding that. | 不管它是啥 都像是在守护那个东西 |
[08:14] | Let’s go stealth. | 秘密行动开始 |
[08:36] | Hmm, this is new. | 新机器 |
[08:40] | – What is this thing? – Oh, that’s how you order. | -干什么用的呢 -点餐用的 |
[08:48] | They have these in Tokyo. | 东京也有这样的机器 |
[08:50] | – You give this to the chef. – Oh, thanks. | -把这个给厨师 -谢谢 |
[09:00] | – Mind if I join you? – Sure. Why not? | -能和你一起吗 -当然可以 |
[09:11] | – Hi, Murakami-san. – April-chan! | -你好 村上先生 -爱普莉尔小姐 |
[09:16] | How are you? | 过得怎么样 |
[09:22] | Ah, pizza Gyoza. | 披萨饺子 |
[09:24] | – Hai. Chou Oishi. – You speak japanese? | -是 超好吃 -你会说日语 |
[09:27] | I picked up a few words from… my brothers. | 跟我的…兄弟们学了几句 |
[09:31] | Brothers? Tell me about them. | 兄弟们 快跟我说说 |
[09:33] | Oh, you know, just crazy… | 就是一群疯狂的… |
[09:36] | Animals? | 像动物一样 |
[09:39] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[09:40] | Although I’ve never heard of pizza Gyoza back in Tokyo. | 我在东京从来没听说过披萨饺子 |
[09:43] | That’s because Murakami invented it. You should try one. | 因为这是村上独创的菜 你应该尝尝 |
[09:46] | That sounds great. You should try some of mine. | 好极了 那你也尝尝我的吧 |
[09:50] | Done. | 好的 |
[09:56] | Hai. | 是 |
[09:59] | – What’s your name? – I’m April. | -你叫什么 -爱普莉尔 |
[10:02] | My name’s Harmony. | 我叫哈莫尼 |
[10:20] | Kraang should increase the molecular conversion of that which is water. | 克朗应该增加所谓水分子的转化数量 |
[10:32] | We gotta get in there before that sea monster comes back. | 我们得在海怪回来之前进去 |
[10:35] | How are we gonna get past those guards? | 怎么才能通过那些守卫呢 |
[10:37] | We make them come to us. | 让他们靠近我们 |
[11:03] | Kraang, there is a blockage which is preventing | 克朗 航行遇到障碍 |
[11:05] | the flow of that which has been blocked. | 这个障碍阻断了航行 |
[11:07] | Kraang must come with Kraang | 克朗需要克朗的陪同 |
[11:08] | to dislodge the blockage that needs dislodging. | 去排除需要排除的障碍 |
[11:17] | But water gives Kraang’s membrane wrinkly fingers. | 可克朗在水里 皮肤就变皱了 |
[11:31] | We’re in. | 进来了 |
[11:32] | And that thing is back. | 那玩意回来了 |
[11:34] | How are we gonna get out of here? | 我们怎么出去啊 |
[11:35] | We’ll worry about that later. | 待会再操这份心吧 |
[11:37] | Right now, we’ve got bigger fish to fry. | 现在 有更重要的事情[鱼]要做 |
[11:40] | I don’t think we’re gonna find a bigger fish than that. | 不可能找到比那家伙更大的鱼了吧 |
[11:44] | What? Come on, that was good. | 怎么了 很搞笑好吧 |
[11:46] | You gotta give me that one. | 承认吧你们 |
[11:49] | So what brings you to New York? | 你怎么来纽约了 |
[11:51] | I’m with my dad. | 和我爸一起 |
[11:52] | He’s here trying to close an old deal. | 他来这儿是因为以前的一笔交易 |
[11:54] | What does he do? | 他是做什么的 |
[11:56] | He’s in kitchen utensils. Knives, mostly. | 厨具生意 主要是刀具 |
[12:05] | Itadakimasu. | 我开动了[日语] |
[12:07] | “Itatakimas”. | 我凯东了 |
[12:09] | All right, let’s see what these pizza potstickers are all about. | 好的 试试看这些披萨锅贴味道如何吧 |
[12:17] | Best dumpling ever! | 太好吃了 |
[12:19] | I know, right? | 就是说嘛 |
[12:20] | Now you try mine. | 你尝尝我的 |
[12:22] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[12:25] | Suppon nabe. | [日语] |
[12:28] | Turtle soup. | 王八汤 |
[12:31] | – Karai. – In person. | -卡莱 -正是 |
[12:39] | Uh, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[12:41] | I was thinking you’d come with me, April O’Neil. | 你得跟我走 爱普莉尔・欧妮奥 |
[12:44] | My father would love to meet you. | 我父亲很想见你 |
[12:48] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[12:51] | Oh! I am so sorry! | 真是抱歉 |
[13:05] | Okay, we have to be quiet. | 我们动作得轻点 |
[13:07] | Do you have to say that every time? | 你非得每回都说出来吗 |
[13:09] | We’re ninjas. We know how to be quiet. | 咱是忍者 肯定会静悄悄的 |
[13:12] | Ooh, that is embarrassing. | 这叫一个尴尬 |
[13:16] | April, hi! It’s not a great time! | 爱普莉尔 现在不太方便啊 |
[13:19] | – Donnie, Karai’s after me! – What? | -多尼 卡莱在追我 -什么 |
[13:23] | Karai’s after April. We gotta help her! | 卡莱在追爱普莉尔 我们得去帮她 |
[13:25] | And who’s gonna help us? | 那谁来帮我们 |
[13:28] | April, I’m sorry. We can’t get there. | 爱普莉尔 真抱歉 我们赶不过去 |
[13:30] | But don’t you worry. You just stay calm… | 可你别担心 镇定点 |
[13:32] | And run! Run for your life! | 快逃 快逃命啊 |
[13:38] | Is that pizza for O’Neil? | 那是欧妮奥的披萨吗 |
[13:40] | Nah, it’s for, um… | 不是 是… |
[13:43] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:45] | I’ll bring it back! I promise! | 我会还给你的 我保证 |
[14:40] | Donnie, focus! | 多尼 专心 |
[14:41] | April can take care of herself. | 爱普莉尔自己能行 |
[14:43] | Against Karai? Are you kidding? I’ve gotta help her! | 对抗卡莱 开玩笑啊 我得去帮她 |
[14:46] | You’re not gonna be much help if you get blasted in the head. | 你脑袋开花了就帮不上多大忙了 |
[14:50] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[14:56] | That’s a twofer. | 连环腿 放到俩 |
[14:58] | Thank you, and thank you… | 谢谢你 还有你 |
[15:02] | And thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[15:04] | How many times have I told you? | 我得说多少遍啊 |
[15:06] | No celebrating till the fight is over! | 没打完不许庆祝 |
[15:08] | How many times have I told you, | 我得说多少遍啊 |
[15:11] | I assumed it was over? | 我以为打完了啊 |
[15:15] | Children, children! We have to go! | 孩子们 孩子们 我们得走了 |
[15:17] | Have you forgotten about a little something | 难道你忘了有件事 |
[15:18] | called completing the mission? | 叫做完成任务吗 |
[15:21] | But April’s in danger! | 可爱普莉尔有危险 |
[15:22] | If we leave now, the Kraang will poison everyone in New York, | 要是现在走 克朗就会毒死全纽约的人 |
[15:26] | which, last time I check, includes April. | 根据我的调查 爱普莉尔也包括在内 |
[15:28] | Think, Donnie. How do we take this place out? | 想想吧 多尼 我们怎么拿下这地方 |
[15:32] | Well, uh, the chemical is highly explosive. | 这里的化学物质非常易爆 |
[15:35] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:36] | Partly because it has a hydrocarbon on its outer ring, | 一方面因为这里是碳氢化合物包围层 |
[15:39] | and partly because of that sign. | 另一方面是那个牌子 |
[15:42] | Raph, do you think you can get this blaster open for me? | 拉斐 能帮我打开这个爆炸效果器吗 |
[15:45] | With pleasure. | 乐意至极 |
[15:45] | But before you do, be careful you don’t… | 但是要小心别… |
[15:50] | Oh, good. We’re still alive. | 不错 我们还活着 |
[15:52] | Now I’ll short out the power supply and leave it by the chemical tanks. | 我将电源短路 然后扔进化学槽里 |
[15:55] | It’ll overheat, and the whole place will go boom! | 热起来之后 这个地方就开花了 |
[15:57] | All right! Victory dance! | 太棒了 胜利之舞 |
[16:01] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[16:02] | Or maybe later. | 待会再说吧 |
[16:13] | There, in about 90 seconds, this whole place is gonna blow. | 好了 约90秒之后 这地方就炸了 |
[16:16] | All right, let’s move! | 好的 我们走 |
[16:17] | – April, what’s your status? – Could be better! | -爱普莉尔 现在什么情况 -不好 |
[16:20] | Okay, we’re on our way. We’ll be there soon. | 好 我们开始走了 马上就到 |
[16:25] | Actually, it might be a slight delay. | 说实话 可能会晚一点 |
[16:36] | Gotcha! | 救到了 |
[16:38] | We’ve only got 30 seconds before that blaster explodes! | 还有三十秒就爆炸了 |
[16:43] | Uh, guys, any ideas? | 大家伙有什么主意吗 |
[16:45] | Well, let’s see. We’re cornered by an amphibious sea monster | 情况是这样的 我们现在被一只两栖水怪 |
[16:48] | in an underwater base that’s about to blow up. | 困在一个即将爆炸的水下基地里 |
[16:50] | I’m out. | 我是没辙了 |
[17:09] | That was fun! | 真好玩 |
[17:11] | Mikey, that victory dance better not last more than four seconds! | 麦奇 庆祝舞蹈最好别超过四秒钟 |
[17:23] | Huh! That wasn’t such a chore, now, was it? | 也没那么困难嘛 对不对 |
[17:26] | Great, now we can get back to Apr… | 好极了 现在我们去找爱普… |
[17:28] | Are you kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[17:50] | Donnie, can you make this thing go faster? | 多尼 能让这玩意儿快点吗 |
[17:52] | Of course I can. | 当然能 |
[18:01] | – Wow, that is fast. – Pedal faster! | -这个确实快 -抓紧去蹬踏板 |
[18:07] | Feelin’ the burn! | 燃烧吧 脂肪 |
[18:13] | Go, go, go! | 加油 加油 |
[18:21] | That’s it. It’s got us. We’ gonna die! | 完了 我们被抓住了 都活不成了 |
[18:33] | – Ugh! – Oh, ick! Ugh! | -恶心 -太恶心了 |
[18:38] | Hey, we’re not that kind of sub! | 喂 我们不是搞基潜艇啊 |
[19:00] | You’ve got guts. | 你很有胆量 |
[19:02] | Let’s see if I can pound that out of you. | 看看我能不能把你的胆打破 |
[19:06] | A tessen? Beautiful. | 铁扇 很漂亮啊 |
[19:08] | Unassuming… but very powerful. | 低调…但很厉害 |
[19:12] | In the right hands. | 前提是在会用的人手上 |
[19:32] | – Good one. – Glad you enjoyed it. | -这招不错 -很高兴你喜欢 |
[19:35] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我出招了 |
[20:15] | What makes you so special? | 凭什么你这么特别 |
[20:18] | You’re the center of an alien conspiracy, | 你是外星人阴谋的核心 |
[20:20] | protected by mutants and trained by a great ninja master. | 有一群变异龟保护你 还有忍者大师训练你 |
[20:24] | – Why? – I don’t know! | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[20:26] | I’m flunking trig. | 我考试挂科 |
[20:29] | My friends are mutants. Aliens got my dad. | 朋友是变异龟 爸爸被外星人抓走了 |
[20:35] | And I lost my mother! | 我还失去了母亲 |
[20:37] | What? You lost your mother? | 什么 你失去了母亲 |
[20:40] | The key is to unbalance your opponent. | 关键在于扰乱对手的心境 |
[20:49] | Not bad for a nobody. | 作为新手算不错了 |
[21:06] | Come on, April. Come on, April! | 接电话 爱普莉尔 接电话啊 |
[21:09] | – Hey, Donnie. – April! You’re okay! | -喂 多尼 -爱普莉尔 你没事 |
[21:11] | You hear that, guys? My sweet princess is alive! | 你们听到了吗 我亲爱的公主还活着 |
[21:15] | Did I mute that? | 刚才的话你都听到了吗 |
[21:17] | – Let’s agree that you did. – You got it. | -就算没听到吧 -你听到了 |
[21:19] | And when her guard was down, | 她失去戒心的时候 |
[21:21] | I flipped her down the subway steps and bolted. | 我把她嗖的一下扔下地铁台阶就跑了 |
[21:24] | – That is awesome! – You rock! | -真是太厉害了 -你真棒 |
[21:26] | – Kick butt! – Impressive, April. | -完败她 -很好 爱普莉尔 |
[21:29] | You used your training well, | 训练内容你掌握的很好 |
[21:32] | and you fulfilled the most important goal of the ninja: | 并且还完成了忍者最重要的目标 |
[21:36] | – to come home alive. – Thank you, sensei. | -活着回家 -谢谢 老师 |
[21:39] | Looks like I can take care of myself after all. | 这么说我以后可以自己照顾自己了 |
[21:42] | – Yes. And no. – Huh? | -是 也不是 -什么 |
[21:46] | Karai may have failed this time, | 卡莱这次是失败了 |
[21:47] | but if Shredder wants you, | 但如果施莱德想抓你的话 |
[21:49] | he will stop at nothing to find you. | 他为了找你一定会不惜一切 |
[21:52] | And with the Kraang after you as well, the wisest | 况且克朗也在找你 所以 |
[21:55] | decision is for you to remain here in the sewer with us. | 最明智的决定就是你和我们一起待在这里 |
[21:59] | – What? – Oh, that’s great! | -什么 -太棒了 |
[22:03] | I mean, oh, that’s horrible. | 我的意思是 太糟糕了 |
[22:05] | That, you know, your life as you know it is… is over and, | 因为 你的生活就这么 完了 而且 |
[22:10] | – I’ll shut up now. – I can’t stay down here. | -我还是闭嘴吧 -我不能一直留在这里 |
[22:12] | I mean, what about school, my friends, everything? | 否则我怎么上学 我的朋友们 怎么办 |
[22:20] | April, Master Splinter’s right. | 爱普莉尔 斯普林特大师说得对 |
[22:25] | Until we stop Shredder and the Kraang, | 如果不解决施莱德和克朗 |
[22:27] | this is the only place you’re safe. | 你只有待在这里才会安全 |
[22:31] | So once we stop them, I can have my life back? | 那解决他们后 我就可以正常生活了吗 |
[22:36] | Yes. | 当然 |
[22:40] | Let’s get started. | 那我们开始行动吧 |