时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Don’t worry, Donnie. I’m in a good mood today. | 别担心 多尼 哥今天心情好 |
[00:11] | – I’ll go easy on you. – Don’t do me any favors, Raph. | -我会很温柔的 -别来这套 拉斐 |
[00:18] | Um, in fact, maybe you’ll be the one | 其实 也许你反而会被我 |
[00:22] | who gets gone easy on by me. | “温柔”对待 |
[00:24] | So… yeah. | 说完了 |
[00:28] | Worst smack talk ever. | 他这开战宣言太弱了 |
[00:31] | Hajime! | 开始 |
[00:42] | Hey! I got him! April, did you see? | 我打倒他了 爱普莉尔 你看到了吗 |
[00:54] | Say hi to Mikey. | 跟麦奇打个招呼 |
[00:56] | – Hi, Mikey! – Donnie, ha ha! Amazing! | -麦奇好 -多尼 太厉害了 |
[01:00] | I didn’t even see his lips move. | 他的嘴都没动 |
[01:02] | He’s like a puppet who can throw his voice… | 就像木偶一样 声音可以从… |
[01:04] | to himself. Wait. | 身上传出 等等 |
[01:06] | Ya me! Raphael, that is enough. | 停止 拉斐尔 够了 |
[01:12] | Thanks for going easy on me. | 多谢你的温柔对待哈 |
[01:19] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:25] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:28] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:30] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:32] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:34] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:36] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:38] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:40] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:43] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:49] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:51] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[01:53] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:55] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[01:57] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:00] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:02] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:04] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:06] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:13] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:23] | – What the heck was that? – What? Just having fun. | -你刚刚为什么那样 -玩啊 |
[02:27] | You know how much Mikey loves the Donnie puppet. | 麦奇最喜欢看”多尼玩偶”这种戏码了 |
[02:29] | Dude! April was watching. | 我说 爱普莉尔也在看啊 |
[02:32] | Pretty sure she liked it… too. | 她应该也喜欢玩偶戏…吧 |
[02:35] | Wait, you still think you have a shot with her? | 兄弟 你居然还没死心 |
[02:38] | – Well… I mean, I … – Wow! That is so adorable! | -这个嘛 额 我… -你太可爱了 |
[02:43] | And sad. It’s “Sadorable.” | 也很可悲 你真是”悲爱” |
[02:45] | If you want to impress April, better leave me out of it. | 你要想在爱普莉尔面前表现 别利用我 |
[02:57] | Not bad! Needs more drums! | 还不错 鼓点再多点就好了 |
[03:01] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -刚刚是什么声音 -我不知道 |
[03:03] | Some random e-mail I got. | 我收到的一封随机邮件 |
[03:05] | It just started playing by itself. | 然后就自动播放了 |
[03:07] | Sounds like some sort of telemetric sine wave sub carrier. | 似乎是某种遥感勘测正弦隐性载波 |
[03:10] | Uh, dumb that down a notch? | 你能说的浅显点吗 |
[03:13] | It’s an interference modulation used to encrypt covert transmi… | 是一种用来传递加密信息的干涉性调制… |
[03:16] | – Not enough notches. – A secret message! | -还不够浅显 -一封密信 |
[03:20] | Who would be sending me a secret message? | 谁会给我寄密信啊 |
[03:45] | April, it’s Dad. | 女儿 是我 |
[03:47] | Mr. O’Neil! | 是奥尼尔先生 |
[03:49] | I pray you get this message. | 但愿你能收到这条信息 |
[03:51] | I’ve been moved to a secret Kraang facility. | 我被送到了一个克朗的秘密设备里 |
[03:53] | Send help, April. If you can, send help. | 找人来救我 爱普莉尔 如果你可以的话 |
[03:57] | Oh, man. Guys? Listen to… | 天哪 各位 快来… |
[04:00] | If you wanna impress April, | 想在爱普莉尔面前表现 |
[04:02] | better leave me out of it. | 别利用我 |
[04:18] | We’ll see who’s “Sadorable.” | 咱们来看看谁”悲爱” |
[04:59] | Anyone seen Donnie? | 有人见多尼了吗 |
[05:03] | Not since yesterday. Wait! Do dreams count? | 昨晚就没见到了 等等 梦里见到算吗 |
[05:07] | ‘Cause last night, | 昨晚 |
[05:07] | I dreamt Donnie and me were rodeo detectives, | 我梦到我跟多尼成了牛仔警探 |
[05:10] | – and there w… – Can it, Mikey. | -然后… -闭嘴 麦奇 |
[05:11] | – I’m serious. – Okay. | -说真的呢 -好吧 |
[05:13] | But you’ll never find out who stole the buckaroo diamond! | 但你永远都没法知道是谁偷了牛仔钻石了 |
[05:16] | – You through? – Yeah. | -说完了吗 -完了 |
[05:18] | It was the clown! | 是那个小丑 |
[05:20] | Donnie?! | 多尼 |
[05:30] | Guys, I think I know where Donnie went. | 伙计们 我想我知道多尼去哪了 |
[05:31] | Where? | 去哪了 |
[05:34] | – Oh, there. – That’s the secret message. | -是这里啊 -是那封密信 |
[05:37] | Obviously, he followed it. | 很明显 他进行了追踪 |
[05:39] | After he figured out what it was. | 在搞清内容之后 |
[05:40] | What would Donnie do? What would Donnie do? | 多尼会怎么做 多尼会怎么做 |
[05:43] | Gimme that thing! | 把它给我 |
[05:45] | Or… what would Donnie do if he was doing an impression of Raph? | 或者 多尼模仿拉斐的蠢样是要闹哪样 |
[05:49] | April, it’s dad. I pray you get this message. | 女儿 是我 但愿你能收到这条信息 |
[05:53] | I’ve been moved to a secret Kraang facility. | 我被送到了一个克朗的秘密基地 |
[05:55] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[06:07] | Huh. Doesn’t seem very Kraangy. | 这地方缺少点克朗风啊 |
[06:46] | It is one of the ones called the turtles. | 这是其中一只被称作乌龟的生物 |
[06:56] | Looks like you could use a tune-up, huh? | 看来你需要做些调整啊 |
[06:59] | Yeah. Right? Am I right? | 对吧 是吗 小爷说的对吗 |
[07:02] | Who’s the hero now? Ho-ly cow! | 现在谁是真英雄 亲娘啊 |
[07:07] | No response necessary. | 不回答也行的 |
[07:15] | Why would Donnie try to rescue April’s dad by himself? | 为什么多尼要一个人去救爱普莉尔的父亲 |
[07:20] | Uh, maybe because I told him he has no shot with April? | 也许是因为我告诉他他和爱普莉尔没戏 |
[07:23] | What! Why would you say that? | 什么 你为什么这么说 |
[07:26] | Because he has no shot with April. | 因为他和爱普莉尔没戏啊 |
[07:28] | Well, yeah… but you don’t tell him that. | 是没戏…可你也太直接了 |
[07:32] | The heart’s a soft muscle, man. | 心是很柔软的 兄弟 |
[07:35] | A soft muscle. Squish. | 一颗柔心 惨遭碾 |
[08:06] | April, today, I will train your mind. | 爱普莉尔 今天我要训练你的思维 |
[08:08] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[08:12] | Listen to the silence. | 倾听沉寂 |
[08:18] | I know what you are thinking, April, | 我知道你在想什么 爱普莉尔 |
[08:20] | but it is best for you to remain here. | 但你最好留在这里 |
[08:23] | Sensei, that message was from my father. | 老师 那可是我爸爸的求救信啊 |
[08:25] | I should be up there! | 我应该去救他 |
[08:26] | The best way to be reunited with your father | 与你父亲团聚的最佳方式 |
[08:29] | is to wait here. | 就是在此守候 |
[08:31] | Now, again, close your eyes | 再来一次 闭上眼睛 |
[08:34] | and listen for my movement. | 仔细听我的一举一动 |
[08:36] | Listen for the silence. | 倾听沉寂… |
[08:43] | How can I listen for the… | 我怎么能倾听 |
[08:46] | silence? | 沉寂呢 |
[08:47] | You weren’t listening. | 你没有在听 |
[08:51] | Listen deeply. Again. | 仔细倾听 再来一次 |
[08:54] | Okay. Listen deeply. | 好吧 仔细倾听 |
[09:04] | Well, I heard you that time. | 我听到您了 |
[09:06] | Heard what? I did not move. | 听到什么 我根本没动 |
[09:09] | Then what’s that sound? You hear that, right? | 那那是什么声音 您也听到了吧 |
[09:14] | It… it’s coming from… | 那声音是… |
[09:15] | It’s coming from down there! | 从下面传来的 |
[09:17] | Let’s follow it! | 快去跟着它 |
[09:21] | – I hear nothing. – Really? | -我什么也没听到 -真的吗 |
[09:26] | Most curious, April, that you are hearing something… | 真令人费解 爱普莉尔 你可以听到 |
[09:30] | I cannot. Well done. April? | 我听不到的声音 很好 爱普莉尔 |
[09:35] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[10:16] | It’s for me. | 是找我的 |
[10:21] | And that’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[10:31] | Mr.O’Neil! | 奥尼尔先生 |
[11:11] | That which is the criminal has escaped! | 罪犯逃跑了 |
[11:14] | He wishes to retrieve the weapons which are of his. | 他想要寻回属于他的武器 |
[11:40] | Are you sure this is the right place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[11:45] | Either Donnie’s here, | 如果不是多尼来了 |
[11:46] | or the garage mechanic stole his lock pick. | 就是车厂的机修工偷了他的解锁器 |
[11:48] | So the mechanic could break into his own place? | 你是说机修工可能会监守自盗吗 |
[11:51] | Come on, Leo, think this stuff through, dude! | 行了 李奥 好好动动脑子兄弟 |
[11:54] | Let’s move! | 行动 |
[11:56] | Uh, you knew that. | 你知道啊 |
[12:00] | – All right. You say it. – Let’s move. | -好吧 你说 -行动 |
[12:08] | Punk. | 混球 |
[12:28] | Hello? Mr. O’Neil? | 有人吗 奥尼尔先生 |
[12:32] | It’s me. Donatello? | 是我 多纳泰罗 |
[12:34] | The turtle which is the one who has gained entry | 溜进来的乌龟 |
[12:37] | has found the captive. | 找到了俘虏 |
[12:38] | Exactly as Kraang had planned the plan. | 正如克朗计划的一样 |
[12:41] | Yes, the plan is going according to plan. | 是的 计划正在进行 |
[12:44] | Thank goodness you’ve come! | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[12:46] | Right. Um… shall we go? | 是啊 可以走了吗 |
[12:49] | Immediately. | 必须的 |
[12:53] | I thought that you might be able to decipher my message. | 我就知道你能破解我的邮件 |
[12:56] | Well, it wasn’t so bad. | 不是很难嘛 |
[12:57] | You used a basic DVB scramble algorithm, so I just… | 你采用了基本数字干扰广播 我就 |
[13:00] | Flopped the ECM datastream. | 过滤掉干扰数据流 |
[13:05] | Donatello… why are all the other cells open? | 多纳泰罗 为什么屋门都开了 |
[13:08] | I must have opened them when I let you out… | 肯定是放你出来时打开的 |
[13:11] | but they were all empty. | 但都是空的啊 |
[13:15] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这可说不准 |
[13:20] | Okay, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:21] | Whatever this is, I’m sure I can handle… | 不管是什么 我都处理得了 |
[13:27] | On second thought, sir, | 又一想吧 先生 |
[13:29] | you might want to worry just a little. | 你还是担心一点点吧 |
[13:33] | What is that thing! | 那是什么东西 |
[13:35] | – You must’ve accidentally released | 一定是你不小心释放了 |
[13:37] | one of the Kraang’s alien experiments. | 克朗的某个外星人试验品 |
[13:41] | It looks like some family of salamandridae, | 貌似是蝾螈科的 |
[13:43] | – if I’m not mistaken. – With that proboscis? | -没猜错的话 -从其鼻子来看 |
[13:46] | It’s clearly a pleurodelinae… A newt. | 显然是肋突螈亚科的 蝾螈 |
[13:55] | “Newtralizer” is more like it. | “蝾螈子弹”还差不多 |
[13:59] | By the way, prefer if you don’t tell Mikey | 还有啊 你最好别告诉麦奇 |
[14:00] | I named something without him. | 我没带他就取了个外号 |
[14:01] | He’s kind of protective about that. | 他挺在意这个的 |
[14:05] | Pretty sure Donnie took this guy out. | 肯定是多尼收拾了这个家伙 |
[14:08] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:09] | He looks bored to death. | 他看起来是无聊死的 |
[14:11] | Hey, guys. Check out my ride. | 伙计们 看看我的新车 |
[14:23] | – Nice, Mikey! – Oh, yeah. | -不错嘛 麦奇 -那是 |
[14:26] | Do not say “I meant to do that.” | 不许说”我是故意的” |
[14:29] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[14:48] | He must’ve gone through this door. | 他肯定走的这扇门 |
[14:57] | Again, what would Donnie have done? | 再说一遍 多尼会怎么做 |
[14:59] | Hmm. Oh! I got it! | 我知道了 |
[15:08] | Boy, Donnie’s idea was terrible! | 天呀 多尼的点子糟糕透了 |
[15:11] | Why is that which is called alarm | 为什么警报器 |
[15:14] | sounding that which is called the alarm? | 发出了警报的声音 |
[15:18] | Something which is not the plan is occurring. | 计划之外的事情正在发生 |
[15:25] | We got company! | 有人来了 |
[15:40] | Other way! | 另一边 |
[15:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:50] | Maybe the solo mission wasn’t such a good idea. | 或许单打独斗不是个好主意 |
[15:55] | Come on! | 快走 |
[15:59] | You are aware this is a detention facility. | 你知道这是个拘留设施吧 |
[16:02] | You just locked us in a cell. | 你把我们都关起来了 |
[16:04] | A… affirmative. | 同 同意 |
[16:06] | Um… I think I can get us out. | 我应该可以带咱俩出去 |
[16:09] | Aaahhhh! Eventually! | 最终会出去的 |
[16:23] | Listen to the silence. | 倾听寂静 |
[16:27] | Listen deeply. | 仔细听 |
[16:35] | That way! | 那边 |
[16:59] | The Kraang communication device Kraang | 克朗要找的克朗交流设备 |
[17:02] | searches for is activated in this vicinity. | 在这附近被激活了 |
[17:07] | Kraang is that which they call idiotic. | 克朗是个白痴 |
[17:16] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我不喜欢这个声音 |
[17:18] | Maybe if we ignore it it’ll go away. | 或许如果我们不听 就不响了 |
[17:21] | Someone’s not ignoring it. | 有人还在听 |
[17:28] | Move! | 快闪 |
[17:30] | Okay, if I jump the resistors… | 好吧 如果我把电阻器弄开… |
[17:37] | …the door should open. | 门就应该开了 |
[17:38] | – Donnie! – Mr. O’Neil. | -多尼 -奥尼尔先生 |
[17:42] | Big, beady-eyed, lizardy thing with weapons! | 目光如炬带着武器的大只蜥蜴状东西 |
[17:47] | Donatello calls it the Neutralizer. | 多纳泰罗叫他蝾螈子弹 |
[17:49] | You named something without me? | 你趁我不在给东西取名字了 |
[17:50] | Ahh! Look out! | 小心 |
[17:59] | You named something without me? | 你趁我不在给东西取名字了 |
[18:03] | We gotta get out of this prison. | 我们得离开这个监狱 |
[18:05] | Technically, this is a detention center. | 严格来说 这是个拘留中心 |
[18:07] | – The difference being that… – Not now, Donnie. | -区别是… -现在不是时候 多尼 |
[18:09] | Oh… sorry, Mr. O’Neil. | 抱歉 奥尼尔先生 |
[18:11] | Great. Now there’s two of them. | 棒 现在有两个人志同道合了 |
[18:24] | Little help! | 帮个小忙 |
[18:26] | How about some big help? | 是大忙吧 |
[18:28] | Not really the time to check your e-mail. | 现在这种情况不适合查收邮件 |
[18:32] | I’m guessing if they had the Newtralizer locked up, | 我猜既然他们把蝾螈子弹关起来 |
[18:35] | it wasn’t because he was their friend. | 肯定不是因为他是他们的朋友 |
[18:43] | – Apparently, he likes trashing Kraang. – Who doesn’t? | -很明显他喜欢痛扁克朗 -谁不喜欢 |
[18:55] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[18:58] | No! | 不 |
[19:04] | We’ve gotta access the control panel. | 我们得去控制面板那边 |
[19:06] | – Got it! – Raph… | -我来 -拉斐 |
[19:08] | – I got it. – Oh, really? | -我可以搞定 -真的吗 |
[19:10] | Really. | 真的 |
[19:19] | Close one, huh? | 好险 |
[19:23] | Let’s split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[19:25] | Donnie, you get Mr. O’Neil out of here. | 多尼 你带奥尼尔先生走 |
[19:51] | No! | 不 |
[20:25] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[20:30] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[20:32] | Don’t worry. I wore my seatbelt. | 不用担心 我系着安全带呢 |
[20:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:53] | Hmm. Interesting. | 有意思 |
[20:56] | But I’m curious how you hear the sound but I do not. | 我很好奇你是怎么听到那些我听不到的声音的 |
[21:00] | Maybe it’s why the Kraang are after me. | 可能克朗想抓我就是因为这个 |
[21:01] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[21:04] | Dad? Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[21:08] | Oh, dad, I can’t believe it! You guys saved my dad! | 爸爸 这不是在做梦吧 你们救了我爸爸 |
[21:12] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你们了 |
[21:13] | The guy you really should be thanking is Donnie. | 你真正应该感谢的是多尼 |
[21:17] | – Well, I … – Seriously! | -其实我… -真的 |
[21:18] | You should’ve seen him. He was… | 你没看到他当时的样子 他… |
[21:26] | Raph, I think that’s a little… | 拉斐 我觉得这样有点… |
[21:28] | We kept saying, “Careful, Donnie, it’s too dangerous.” | 我们都在说 “小心 多尼 太危险了” |
[21:31] | And Donnie was like, “Danger? Ha! | 可多尼却是 “什么危险” |
[21:33] | – Nothing’ll stop me.” – Thank you! | -“什么都阻挡不了我” -谢谢你 |
[21:35] | Thank you, Raphael. | 谢谢你 拉斐尔 |
[21:38] | Those weren’t my exact words, but… | 刚才他说的可能不准确 但是… |
[21:42] | Ah, thank you, Donnie. | 谢谢你 多尼 |
[21:47] | – Well, I tried. – Dude, I’d say you succeeded. | -我可尽力了 -哥们 你这次是成功了 |
[22:03] | The plan which has been set into motion | 预定的计划 |
[22:05] | has taken the motion in which the plan has been set. | 已经根据预订计划执行 |
[22:08] | That alien creature of yours nearly thwarted our objective. | 你的那些外星生物差点打败了我们的目标 |
[22:12] | Kraang did not expect the | 克朗没有料到 |
[22:13] | turtle known as Donatello to release him. | 那只叫多纳泰罗的龟会释放他 |
[22:16] | Fortunately for Kraang, | 对克朗来说幸运的是 |
[22:18] | this error did not prevent the planned escape | 这个错误并没有影响 |
[22:20] | of the human who is called Kirby O’Neil. | 科比·奥尼尔这个人类的出逃计划 |
[22:23] | The turtles have undoubtedly brought O’Neil back to their lair. | 那些龟们一定把奥尼尔带回他们的巢穴了 |
[22:27] | Soon, vengeance will be ours. | 我们马上就可以复仇了 |
[22:34] | It’s good to have you back. | 你回来真是太好了 |
[22:37] | It’s good to be back. | 能回来真好 |