时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Kraang, a message from kraang’s glorious leader… | 克朗 克朗伟大的领袖发来贺电 |
[00:19] | Kraang prime! | 克朗之王 |
[00:34] | Kraang! Kraang! Kraang! Kraang! Kraang! | 克朗 克朗 克朗 克朗 |
[00:39] | The invasion that is known as the invasion of earth begins | 所谓地球入侵计划的入侵行动 |
[00:45] | Now! | 现在开始 |
[00:48] | Kraang! Kraang! Kraang! | 克朗 克朗 克朗 |
[00:57] | Prepare the technodrome. | 准备飞行器 |
[01:10] | Holy toledo! | 我勒个去 |
[01:12] | What’s with the alarm, Donnie? | 警报是怎么回事 多尼 |
[01:14] | The kraang communication orb’s going haywire, | 克朗的交流球体发生紊乱 |
[01:16] | which means those little brain-blobs | 说明那坨圆脑袋们 |
[01:17] | are up to something big. | 要开始大动作了 |
[01:20] | What is this? Alien language? | 这是什么 外星语吗 |
[01:23] | Can you decode this stuff? | 你能破译吗 |
[01:24] | I guess we’re about to find out. | 试试吧 |
[01:26] | Translating now. | 正在翻译 |
[01:33] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:40] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:42] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:44] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:46] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:49] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:51] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:53] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:55] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:57] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:04] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:05] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:07] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:10] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:12] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:14] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:16] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:18] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:21] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:27] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:32] | And now, the final episode of Space Heroes! | 即将播出的是 《太空英雄》大结局 |
[02:45] | Captain, the destructinators are on our tail! | 船长 破坏舰一直尾随着我们 |
[02:48] | We’re…lost. | 我们 迷路了 |
[02:50] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有办法 |
[02:52] | It’s crazy. It defies all logic. | 很疯狂的办法 不合逻辑 |
[02:54] | It’s illegal in 16 solar systems and… | 在16个太阳系里都是违法行为 而且 |
[02:56] | my mother would most assuredly not approve. | 我妈妈肯定坚决不同意 |
[03:00] | But it just…might…work. | 不过 说不定 有效 |
[03:06] | Nope! Abandon ship. | 失败了 弃船离开吧 |
[03:12] | Captain, aren’t you coming? | 船长 你要一起走吗 |
[03:14] | A true captain goes down with his ship. | 真正的船长要与船体共存亡 |
[03:17] | Sir, it’s been a privilege– | 长官 跟您共事很荣幸… |
[03:20] | Just go. | 滚吧 |
[03:23] | Well, old girl, | 老妹子 |
[03:25] | it’s just you and me. | 就剩咱俩了 |
[03:27] | What a hero. | 真是英雄啊 |
[03:30] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[03:31] | That’s the final episode of Space Heroes! | 那可是《太空英雄》大结局 |
[03:34] | I’ve got something a little more important. | 我有更重要的事要宣布 |
[03:39] | April and I have been sifting through all this Kraang chatter, | 我跟爱普莉尔审查了克朗的信息交流 |
[03:42] | and, well, listen to what we translated. | 听听我们破译出了什么 |
[03:51] | The final phase of the plan known as Kraang’s invasion | 克朗的最后计划 也就是克朗入侵行动 |
[03:54] | shall commence in the unit of time that is six hours. | 将在六小时后进行 |
[03:57] | The technodrome shall arrive from dimension x | 克朗飞行器将从X次元出发 |
[04:00] | through the portal. | 经过入口到达地球 |
[04:01] | Are you sure this is the translated version? | 你确定这是翻译过的吗 |
[04:04] | They said in six hours, something called the technodrome | 意思是六小时后 一个叫飞行器的东西 |
[04:07] | is coming through that portal. | 即将穿过入口 |
[04:09] | This is the final phase of the Kraang invasion. | 这是克朗入侵行动的最后一步 |
[04:11] | Wait. But I thought April was the key to the Kraang plot, | 等等 爱普莉尔是克朗基地的必需品 |
[04:16] | and they don’t have her. | 他们应该没办法啊 |
[04:17] | If that technodrome comes through that portal, | 如果那个飞行器到达了地球 |
[04:20] | well, it sounds like the end of the world. | 似乎就是世界末日了 |
[04:22] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[04:24] | Guys… | 同志们 |
[04:26] | We’ve gotta find a way to shut that portal down. | 咱们得想办法让那个入口关闭 |
[04:31] | It’s up to us. | 全靠我们 |
[04:33] | – To save the world? – Leonardo is right. | -拯救世界吗 -李奥纳多说得对 |
[04:37] | When you first went up to the surface, | 你们第一次上地面的时候 |
[04:39] | I feared you were not ready. | 我怕你们没准备好 |
[04:41] | But I have come to realize that you are not only ready | 我现在意识到 你们已经准备好了 |
[04:44] | to become heroes, it was your destiny. | 而且成为英雄 是你们的宿命 |
[04:48] | And if the fate of the world | 如果整个世界的命运 |
[04:49] | must rest in somebody’s hands, | 必须由几个人来掌握的话 |
[04:52] | I am grateful it is yours. | 我很欣慰由你们来承担 |
[05:02] | Leonardo, a moment, please. | 李奥纳多 过来一下 |
[05:06] | With the world at stake, | 世界危在旦夕 |
[05:07] | the only thing of importance is that you complete your mission. | 完成任务才是最重要的 |
[05:11] | Yes, sensei. | 是 老师 |
[05:12] | No matter what you have to sacrifice… | 不论要牺牲什么 |
[05:15] | Or who. | 或是谁 |
[06:21] | Gentlemen, let’s save the world. | 兄弟们 一起拯救世界吧 |
[06:37] | Um, sensei, do you mind if I ask you a question? | 老师 我能问您一个问题吗 |
[06:41] | Of course not. | 当然可以 |
[06:43] | Why aren’t you going with them? | 您为什么不一起去 |
[06:45] | Why do you ask? | 为何这么问 |
[06:46] | The turtles are out there risking their lives. | 您的龟徒们正在外面拼命 |
[06:49] | Don’t you think they could use your help? | 您不觉得应该去帮助他们吗 |
[06:52] | I am their teacher. | 我是他们的老师 |
[06:54] | My role is to prepare them for the challenges they face. | 我的任务是培养他们迎接挑战的能力 |
[06:57] | But, sensei, you said yourself | 但是 老师 您自己也说了 |
[07:00] | that this time the fate of the world is– | 这一次 整个世界的命运… |
[07:01] | Damare! | 闭嘴 |
[07:03] | I do not have to explain myself to a child! | 我没必要向一个孩子解释 |
[07:21] | All right, guys, we’re gonna keep it simple. | 兄弟们 这次行动很简单 |
[07:24] | We go to TCRI and we use the microfission omni-disintegrator, | 去TCRI 然后使用微裂变粉碎机 |
[07:27] | which Donnie calculates is powerful enough to destroy the portal with a single shot. | 根据多尼的估计 应该可以一击毁掉入口 |
[07:32] | Well, then, why didn’t we use it last time? | 既然这样 为什么上次没有用 |
[07:35] | Because we didn’t have it last time. | 因为上次没有这玩意 |
[07:37] | You have an answer for everything, don’t you, Donnie? | 多尼 你什么都知道 对吧 |
[07:39] | Yes, I do. | 是啊 |
[07:41] | Good one, Donnie. Speaking of “Good one,” | 说得好 多尼 说到这个 |
[07:43] | are you sure this plan will work, Leo? | 你确定这计划可行吗 李奥 |
[07:46] | It has to work. | 必须要可行 |
[08:05] | Hey, April. Where is everybody? | 爱普莉尔 大家都去哪里了 |
[08:07] | The Kraang are making their move. | 克朗要行动了 |
[08:09] | The turtles are on their way to TCRI. | 他们都去TCRI了 |
[08:12] | – TCRI? Oh, no. – What’s wrong? | -TCRI 不是吧 -怎么了 |
[08:17] | The Kraang know that the turtles are coming for them. | 克朗知道他们的行动 |
[08:20] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:21] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[08:23] | The kraang have cracked the T-phones’ encryption. | 克朗已经破解了龟phone的加密码 |
[08:25] | We’ve got to warn the turtles in person. | 咱们得亲自去提醒他们 |
[08:29] | I’m your father, April. | 我是你爸爸 爱普莉尔 |
[08:31] | You have to trust me. Come on. | 你要相信我 走吧 |
[08:37] | April, where are you going? | 爱普莉尔 你要去哪里 |
[08:39] | The turtles are in trouble. | 他们有危险 |
[08:40] | I’ve gotta go warn them. | 我要去提醒他们 |
[08:41] | But you know it’s dangerous for you to be on the surface. | 但是你明知道去上面很危险 |
[08:44] | Well, some of us can’t just sit around and do nothing! | 总不能所有人都待在这里坐以待毙吧 |
[08:56] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干什么 |
[08:57] | This isn’t the way to TCRI. | 这不是去TCRI的路 |
[09:02] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸爸 怎么回事 |
[09:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:08] | Hey there, princess. | 你好啊 公主 |
[09:10] | – Miss me? – Yeah, actually. | -想我了吗 -其实有点 |
[09:12] | Last time I saw you, I forgot to give you this! | 因为上次见面 忘记赏你这一记了 |
[09:18] | You’ve done well. | 你做得很好 |
[09:19] | Now take the message to Splinter. | 去把消息传给斯普林特吧 |
[09:23] | Dad? Dad? | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[09:25] | Dad! What are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干什么 |
[09:29] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[09:33] | You brainwashed him! | 你给他洗脑了 |
[09:35] | I know. Pretty cool, right? | 是啊 很酷吧 |
[10:30] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[10:39] | Meet Metalhead! | 来见过铁榔头 |
[10:42] | I see you! | 看见你了呦 |
[10:53] | Nice work, Donnie. | 干得漂亮 多尼 |
[10:55] | You know what it’s time for? | 知道现在是什么时刻吗 |
[10:58] | The world’s first-ever midair high three! | 世上首次空中三指神掌 |
[11:04] | This is awesome! Turtles were born to fly! | 简直太棒了 神龟为飞翔而生 |
[11:08] | All right, guys, let’s do this. | 好了 伙计们 开始行动 |
[12:00] | It is quiet. | 好安静 |
[12:01] | Precisely the correct amount of quiet. | 分毫不差 恰到好处的安静 |
[12:03] | Hey, Kraang. | 晚上好 克朗君 |
[12:24] | This is going to leave that which is known as a mark. | 这将留下名为烙印的物质 |
[12:28] | Affirmative. | 同意 |
[12:49] | The turtles are out there risking their lives. | 您的龟徒们正在外面拼命 |
[12:53] | Don’t you think they could use your help? | 您不觉得应该去帮助他们吗 |
[12:58] | Some of us can’t just sit around and do nothing. | 总不能所有人都待在这里坐以待毙吧 |
[13:07] | Stop. | 站住 |
[13:11] | Where is April? | 爱普莉尔呢 |
[13:14] | Master Shredder wanted you to have this message. | 施莱德大师让我把消息带给你 |
[13:17] | Master…Shredder? | 施莱德…大师 |
[13:21] | Nani? | 什么 |
[13:25] | So, Hamato Yoshi, | 滨户良 |
[13:29] | you thought you could hide from me forever. | 你以为你能躲我一辈子吗 |
[13:32] | I have April O’neil. | 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔在我手里 |
[13:36] | And if you value her life, | 想让她活命 |
[13:38] | you will come and face me like a man. | 就像男人一样来见我 |
[13:42] | We will finish what we started | 把多年前结下的恩怨 |
[13:45] | all those years ago. | 彻底做个了断 |
[14:23] | We gotta take out that portal. | 咱得把那个入口给毁了 |
[14:29] | – I forgot about him. – Don’t worry. | -我忘了有他在了 -别担心 |
[14:31] | We’ll be gone before that rock monster | 岩石怪发现我们之前 |
[14:32] | even knows we’re here. | 我们早完事了 |
[14:34] | Okay, guys, this all ends in three, two, one. | 好了 兄弟们 致命一击 三 二 一 |
[14:42] | What? | 什么 |
[14:43] | There’s a force field. Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我有引力磁场 |
[14:46] | Well, because I wanted us to fail. | 因为我故意逗你玩的 |
[14:49] | Obviously I didn’t know! | 我显然不知道啊 |
[14:54] | Anyone got a plan “B”? | 有人想出备用计划了吗 |
[15:09] | So how good is this so-called ninja master anyway? | 所以这位忍者大师到底有多强啊 |
[15:14] | One of the best. | 堪称绝世高手 |
[15:16] | He trained in the same ninja clan as master Shredder. | 他和施莱德大师曾在同一个忍者家族受训 |
[15:23] | They used to be like brothers | 曾经亲如兄弟 |
[15:25] | until Hamato Yoshi betrayed him. | 直到滨户良背叛了他 |
[15:43] | Let me put it to you this way. | 我这么跟你说吧 |
[15:46] | He’s as skilled as master Shredder, | 他和施莱德大师一样身怀绝技 |
[15:49] | but he doesn’t have the stomach to finish the fight. | 却不具备决一死战的斗志 |
[16:07] | Donnie, how’s that plan “B” coming? | 多尼 计划想得怎么样了 |
[16:09] | – I’m thinking. – Think faster. | -正在想 -想快点 |
[16:13] | I can probably hack into the Kraang system | 我应该可以改写克朗系统 |
[16:15] | if you’d give me enough time! | 如果时间够用的话 |
[16:18] | Great, do that. | 很好 开始吧 |
[16:36] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[16:37] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[17:46] | April, it is me. Do not make a sound. | 爱普莉尔 是我 别出声 |
[17:49] | I will have you out in a moment. | 我马上救你出去 |
[17:53] | Hando? | 虚幻影像 |
[18:04] | Hamato Yoshi. | 滨户良 |
[18:07] | I am so glad you accepted my invitation. | 很高兴你接受了我的邀请 |
[18:17] | What have you done with April? | 你对爱普莉尔做了什么 |
[18:20] | Now that you are here, | 既然你来了 |
[18:22] | Miss O’neil is no longer any use to me. | 奥尼尔小姐就没有利用价值了 |
[18:26] | I gave her to my new friends, the Kraang. | 我把她交给了我的新朋友 克朗 |
[18:33] | You fool! | 愚蠢 |
[18:35] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知不知道自己做了什么 |
[18:40] | Yes. I took your family away, | 知道 我处理了你的家人 |
[18:43] | and now I can put an end to you, | 现在我要亲手了结你 |
[18:46] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[18:50] | What? | 什么 |
[18:52] | A rat? | 老鼠 |
[18:56] | I see you are as hideous as those turtles that surround you. | 瞧瞧你 长得跟你的龟徒们一样丑 |
[19:00] | How fitting. | 正合适 |
[19:02] | You are a rat who has been caught in my trap. | 你就是一只落入我陷阱的老鼠 |
[19:06] | Look closely at this face, Shredder, | 仔细看着这张脸 施莱德 |
[19:09] | for it is the last thing you’ll ever see! | 它将是你此生最后看到的景象 |
[19:13] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[19:18] | This thing’s running out of juice. | 武器快没电了 |
[19:20] | And, guys, look! | 伙计们 快看 |
[19:22] | The portal! | 那个入口 |
[19:28] | Whatever’s coming through the portal | 不管来的是什么 |
[19:29] | is gonna be here soon. | 肯定马上就要到了 |
[19:33] | When’s that force field coming down, Donnie? | 引力磁场何时能够解除 多尼 |
[19:35] | I’m working on it. | 我正在弄 |
[20:25] | – Uh, I forgot he could do that. – Not good. | -忘记他有这招了 -不妙 |
[20:29] | Guys, I think I got it. | 伙计们 我好像搞定了 |
[20:37] | Yes! All hail me! | 精彩 为哥喝彩吧 |
[20:44] | Oh. Guys? | 伙计们 |
[20:57] | Holy giant floating shippy-ship. | 好大的一艘空中不明飞船 |
[21:05] | Leo, do the zippy-zappy thing now! | 李奥 赶快一弹崩了那玩意 |
[21:08] | Come on, baby. Come on, baby. | 加油 宝贝 加油 宝贝 |
[21:10] | Come on, baby! | 给点力啊 |
[21:12] | Yes! Say good night, Kraang. | 好了 道晚安吧 克朗 |
[21:17] | – What the heck happened? – I think the batteries died. | -什么情况 -可能是电池挂了 |
[21:20] | And we’ll be joining ’em | 要是不快点想办法 |
[21:21] | unless someone thinks of something! | 咱们也得一起挂 |
[21:26] | What’s plan “C”, Leo? | 备用计划二是什么 李奥 |
[21:34] | Donnie, what would happen if I ruptured the power cell? | 多尼 如果我把能量电池毁了会怎样 |
[21:36] | The whole place would go up… | 整座大厦都会被炸毁 |
[21:38] | with us in it! | 包括我们在内 |
[21:40] | – Go! – Whoa, leo. | -快走 -不是吧 李奥 |
[21:41] | You’re not thinking what I think you’re thinking! | 你现在想的事 不会跟我想的一样吧 |
[21:44] | He’s thinking it! | 完了我猜对了 |
[22:21] | Aah… gotcha! | 抓住你了 |
[22:25] | In your face, gravity! | 哥直接秒杀地球引力 |
[22:27] | Oh, thanks, Raph. | 谢谢你 拉斐 |
[22:29] | Anytime, buddy. | 别客气 兄弟 |
[22:31] | I can’t believe it. We saved the world. | 简直不敢相信 我们拯救了世界 |
[22:34] | Yeah! That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 是啊 也不是很难嘛 对吧 |
[22:49] | Uh…I gotta stop saying stuff like that. | 我还是别炫耀了 |