时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Kraang! Kraang! Kraang! Kraang! Kraang! | 克朗 克朗 克朗 |
[00:14] | The invasion that is known as the invasion of earth begins | 所谓地球入侵计划的入侵行动 |
[00:20] | Now! | 现在开始 |
[00:21] | They said in six hours, something called the technodrome | 意思是六小时后 一个叫飞行器的东西 |
[00:23] | is coming through that portal. | 即将穿过入口 |
[00:25] | We’ve gotta find a way to shut that portal down. | 咱们得想办法让那个入口关闭 |
[00:28] | All right, guys, let’s do this. | 好了 伙计们 开始行动 |
[00:31] | This isn’t the way to TCRI. | 这不是去TCRI的路 |
[00:32] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸爸 怎么回事 |
[00:35] | Hey there, princess. | 你好啊 公主 |
[00:37] | The turtles are out there risking their lives. | 您的龟徒们正在外面拼命 |
[00:39] | Don’t you think they could use your help? | 您不觉得应该去帮助他们吗 |
[00:41] | Yes. I took your family away, | 知道 我处理了你的家人 |
[00:43] | and now I can put an end to you, | 现在我要亲手了结你 |
[00:46] | With the world at stake, | 世界危在旦夕 |
[00:47] | the only thing of importance is that you complete your mission. | 完成任务才是最重要的 |
[00:52] | No matter what you have to sacrifice… | 不论要牺牲什么 |
[00:55] | Or who. | 或是谁 |
[00:56] | That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 也不是很难嘛 对吧 |
[01:00] | Uh…I gotta stop saying stuff like that. | 我还是闭嘴的好 |
[01:06] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:12] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:15] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:17] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:19] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:21] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:23] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:25] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:27] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:29] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:36] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:38] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[01:40] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:42] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[01:44] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[01:46] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[01:49] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[01:51] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[01:53] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:00] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:22] | I think I speak for all of us when I say… | 我觉得我这是在为大家代言 |
[02:28] | What the heck is that thing? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[02:30] | It’s the end of the world. | 这是世界末日 |
[02:31] | Actually, it’s just the end of humanity’s reign | 事实上 应该说是 |
[02:33] | as the planet’s dominant life form. | 人类统治地球的末日 |
[02:35] | You know, like when the dinosaurs… | 你懂的 就像恐龙那样 |
[02:36] | Now? Really? Y-you’re going to do this now? | 你非得挑这个时候说这个吗 |
[02:38] | Well, excuse me, but it’s how I deal with stress! | 很抱歉 这就是我处理压力的方式 |
[02:41] | Well, maybe it doesn’t have weapons. | 或许它没有配备武器 |
[02:44] | Does it look like it has weapons? | 它看起来像是配备了武器吗 |
[02:48] | I think it has weapons. | 我想它是配备了武器的 |
[02:57] | Oroku Saki. | 小禄崎 |
[03:01] | You were once my friend. | 你曾经是我的朋友 |
[03:03] | I thought of you as my brother. | 我一直把你当兄弟 |
[03:08] | 15 years ago, I was a different man. | 15年前 我的生活迥然不同 |
[03:12] | I had everything I could want. | 我拥有我想要的一切 |
[03:14] | A loving wife | 可爱的妻子 |
[03:15] | and a beautiful daughter. | 还有一个漂亮的女儿 |
[03:19] | Let’s name her Miwa. | 我们给她起名叫米娃吧 |
[03:22] | Miwa…Miwa. | 米娃 米娃 |
[03:26] | And you, my loyal friend? | 而你 我忠诚的朋友 |
[03:30] | Jealousy consumed you. | 嫉妒让你怒火中烧 |
[03:32] | You sought that which was mine. | 你企图得到我的一切 |
[03:35] | You took everything that I loved. | 你破坏了我爱的一切 |
[03:37] | Everything! | 一切 |
[03:39] | And still you hunt me down. | 而你还是不肯放过我 |
[03:49] | So I fight you now | 所以现在决斗吧 |
[03:53] | To end this. | 了结这一切 |
[05:04] | Donnie! Mikey! | 多尼 麦奇 |
[05:09] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[05:33] | Are you guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[05:35] | Been better. | 好多了 |
[05:39] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么做 |
[05:41] | We need to talk to splinter. | 我们需要跟斯普林特请教下 |
[05:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:49] | Hello? Sensei? | 有人吗 老师 |
[05:51] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[05:52] | Spike. | 斯派克 |
[05:57] | Don’t scare me like that, buddy. | 不要这样子吓我 伙计 |
[06:06] | Anyone in here? | 有人在吗 |
[06:16] | Whoa, dude, chill! | 伙计 冷静点 |
[06:27] | What the heck is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:29] | Guys, check this out. | 伙计们 瞧瞧这个 |
[06:38] | So, what is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:40] | I think it’s a mind control device. | 好像是心灵控制器 |
[06:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:43] | No, stop it, stop it! | 不 不要啊 不要啊 |
[06:46] | Raph. | 拉斐 |
[06:51] | Mr. O’neil? Are you okay? | 奥尼尔先生 你没事吧 |
[06:53] | I’ve done something terrible. | 我做了一件蠢事 |
[06:56] | Well, it wasn’t your fault, mr. O’neil. | 那不是你的错 奥尼尔先生 |
[06:58] | Just tell us what happened. | 快告诉我们发生什么事了 |
[07:01] | It appears the kraang have formed an alliance | 看起来 克朗和你们的宿敌施莱德 |
[07:03] | with your enemy, Shredder. | 已经结成联盟了 |
[07:05] | That’s not all. | 还不只是这样 |
[07:06] | I fear the Shredder has handed April over to the kraang. | 我更担心的是施莱德已经把爱普莉尔交给克朗了 |
[07:09] | Shredder kidnapped april? | 施莱德绑架了爱普莉尔 |
[07:11] | Sensei must have gone after her. | 老师一定是追她去了 |
[07:13] | So where is april now? | 那现在爱普莉尔在哪 |
[07:14] | They’re taking her to the technodrome. | 他们带她去了飞行器 |
[07:15] | The what? | 什么 |
[07:21] | Pandemonium in the streets | 街头已经陷入各种混乱 |
[07:23] | as a “Techno-terror-dome” Hovers over downtown. | 一架恐怖飞行器盘旋在市中心上空 |
[07:27] | Dudes, this is getting freakier by the minute. | 伙计们 这一下更变态了 |
[07:29] | We just escaped that freaky sphere | 我们才从那个怪球那里逃出来 |
[07:32] | and now we gotta break into it? | 现在我们还要攻进去 |
[07:33] | Hmm. In a matter of hours, | 嗯 几个小时后 |
[07:35] | the world we once knew will be gone. | 我们认识的世界将不复存在 |
[07:38] | The kraang want april to help in their conquest of earth. | 克朗想要利用爱普莉尔来征服世界 |
[07:50] | April o’neil. | 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 |
[07:54] | Kraang has waited a long time. | 克朗已经等了很久 |
[08:00] | Where am I? | 这是哪儿 |
[08:02] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:03] | Like all kraang, I am called kraang. | 跟其它的克朗一样 我也叫克朗 |
[08:08] | But you can call me kraang. | 但是你可以叫我克朗 |
[08:11] | Kraang has need of this planet | 克朗需要在这个星球 |
[08:14] | for Kraang to live on. | 生存下去 |
[08:17] | Um, that’s great, but we’re kind of using it. | 很好 但是此地已占 |
[08:21] | So you came all this way for nothing. | 你们这么大老远来真是浪费了 |
[08:23] | Bummer. | 可惜了 |
[08:24] | No. | 不 |
[08:26] | Kraang came all this way for you, april o’neil. | 克朗大老远来时为你 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 |
[08:31] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[08:32] | As if I have anything to offer to you kraangs. | 我好像没什么可以给克朗的吧 |
[08:35] | Your mental energy is uniquely attuned to this universe. | 你的精神力很独特 能与这个宇宙同调 |
[08:40] | Once kraang gains this ability, | 只要克朗取得了这个能力 |
[08:43] | Kraang will transform your world | 克朗将把你们生活的世界 |
[08:46] | into a world for kraang. | 变成克朗的世界 |
[08:49] | And how are you going to do that, exactly? | 那你们打算怎么做 详细点 |
[09:13] | Why must you persist in this insanity? | 你为什么要这么变态 |
[09:16] | You took tang shen from me. | 你从我身边夺走了唐慎 |
[09:18] | She was never yours. | 她从来都不是你的 |
[09:27] | Run for you ever-lovin’ lives because they’re abducting us! | 赶紧逃命去吧 外星人要来劫持我们了 |
[09:30] | That’s right, men, women, children. | 不管是男人 女人 还是小孩 |
[09:32] | Even pets aren’t safe. – | 甚至宠物都不安全 |
[09:34] | Kraang must collect human specimens for Kraang. | 克朗必须为克朗收集人类标本 |
[10:11] | We gotta get in one of those pods. | 我们必须从一个吊舱潜进去 |
[10:13] | But how? There are eight Kraang droids | 怎么办呢 我们与吊舱之间 |
[10:16] | between us and there. | 隔着八个克朗机器人呢 |
[10:17] | We could create a diversion. | 我们可以想办法分散他们 |
[10:18] | Excuse me, how many did you say there were? | 刚才你说他们有多少来着 |
[10:20] | Eight. | 八个 |
[10:21] | We could all dress up like robots, | 我们可以假扮成机器人 |
[10:23] | sneak in. | 偷偷溜进去 |
[10:25] | Or I could try to override their security codes by– | 或者我可以破解他们的密码… |
[10:37] | Or…that…might work. | 或者…那样也可以 |
[10:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:42] | You never had anything but your hatred. | 一直以来你的心中就只有仇恨 |
[10:45] | And if you defeat me, you will have nothing! | 要是你把我打败了 你就一无所有了 |
[10:54] | That is where you are wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[10:58] | You took something from me | 你夺走了属于我的东西 |
[11:00] | so I took something from you. | 我也夺走了属于你的东西 |
[11:03] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[11:19] | No. | 不 |
[11:21] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[11:40] | Okay, guys, this is it. | 行了 就是这个 |
[11:42] | On three. | 我数三下 |
[11:43] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[11:49] | What the heck’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:51] | I think the Kraang forgot to pay their gravity bill–aah! | 克朗是不是忘了交钱买地心引力啊 |
[11:58] | It appears the Kraang have generated anti-gravitons. | 看样子克朗发明了反引力 |
[12:01] | Is there any way for you to generate anti-anti-gravitons? | 那你有办法发明反反引力吗 |
[12:05] | You mean gravitons? | 你是说引力吗 |
[12:06] | – Yes. – No. | -对 -没办法 |
[12:08] | Guys, I’m gonna throw up. | 兄弟们 我快吐了 |
[12:09] | Or down. | 可能向下吐 |
[12:11] | Or maybe sideways. | 还可能向旁边吐 |
[12:12] | But one thing’s for sure. | 但有一点是确定的 |
[12:14] | I’m majorly gonna throw. | 我真的快吐了 |
[12:17] | We still have a job to do, so let’s go. | 我们有任务在身呢 快走吧 |
[12:33] | Yo, zero-g is banging. | 失重真是太棒了 |
[12:36] | The Kraang should turn this into a carnival ride. | 克朗应该把这个变成奇幻旅行项目 |
[12:38] | Uh, I think they’re more interested | 我觉得他们更喜欢 |
[12:40] | in using it to destroy the earth. | 用这个来毁灭地球 |
[12:42] | It could do both. | 可以两不误嘛 |
[12:45] | It’s April! | 是爱普莉尔 |
[12:47] | Can you say that a little louder? | 你能再大点声说吗 |
[12:49] | I don’t think the entire technodrome heard you. | 我觉得这里还有外星人没听到 |
[12:53] | Never mind. They did. | 不用了 他们都听到了 |
[13:21] | Yes. | 好 |
[13:23] | Yes! It’s working! | 很好 起作用了 |
[13:33] | That can’t be good. | 情况不妙 |
[14:01] | It’s over, Hamato. | 受死吧 滨户 |
[14:02] | Soon, you will be no more… | 你的死期很快就到了 |
[14:06] | and your own daughter will go through her life | 你自己的女儿也会在对你的怨恨中 |
[14:09] | cursing your name. | 度过自己的一生 |
[14:56] | April O’neil, | 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 |
[14:58] | your mind belongs to Kraang. | 你的思想属于克朗 |
[15:02] | Soon, your world will be ours. | 你的世界很快就是我们的了 |
[15:05] | Let the planetary mutation… | 让行星突变 |
[15:09] | begin. | 开始吧 |
[15:21] | Witness the end of your kind. | 见证你们人类的灭亡吧 |
[15:25] | Not if we can help it. | 有我们在就不会 |
[15:27] | The turtles? | 乌龟 |
[15:28] | Kraang will not be stopped by pathetic mutants. | 可怜的突变乌龟是无法阻止克朗的 |
[15:32] | At least we’re not stupid aliens. | 至少我们不是什么傻逼外星人 |
[15:35] | Raph, quick. | 拉斐 快 |
[15:58] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[16:02] | Hey, chuckles. | 别傻笑了 |
[16:04] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得抓紧离开这里 |
[16:05] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[16:45] | No! | 不 |
[16:55] | Miwa? | 米娃 |
[17:00] | Father. | 父亲 |
[17:03] | Karai. | 卡莱 |
[17:05] | That rat is Hamato Yoshi. | 那只老鼠就是滨户良 |
[17:09] | Miwa. | 米娃 |
[17:10] | My name is Karai. | 我的名字是卡莱 |
[17:13] | Father told me what you did to my mother. | 父亲告诉我了你对我母亲的所作所为 |
[17:15] | And now I’m going to return the favor. | 现在我要以牙还牙 |
[17:21] | No. | 不 |
[17:24] | Why won’t you fight? | 你为什么不跟我打 |
[17:25] | Coward! | 懦夫 |
[18:05] | Leo, I have a question. | 李奥 我有个问题 |
[18:09] | – Can it wait? – Not really. | -能等等吗 -不行 |
[18:11] | Did we beat that big Kraang thingie? | 我们把那个大克朗打败了吗 |
[18:13] | Yes, Mikey, we did. | 当然 麦奇 打败了 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | Then why is it following us? | 那为什么还在我们后面 |
[18:44] | Everybody, there’s one last escape pod up ahead. | 大家听着 前面还有最后一个逃生舱 |
[19:03] | Get away from my brother! | 离我兄弟远点 |
[19:10] | Hurry, Mikey. | 快点 麦奇 |
[19:14] | There’s nowhere for you to run, mutants. | 你们无处可逃了 突变乌龟 |
[19:20] | Leo, Leo! | 李奥 李奥 |
[19:22] | All of you will die here! | 你们都将葬身于此 |
[19:27] | With the world at stake, | 世界危在旦夕 |
[19:28] | the only thing of importance is that you complete your mission | 完成任务才是最重要的 |
[19:31] | no matter what you have to sacrifice… | 不论要牺牲什么 |
[19:34] | or who. | 或是谁 |
[19:47] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[19:48] | No. Get out of here now! | 不 你们马上走 |
[19:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:52] | Dude, you can’t do this. | 哥们 你不能这么做 |
[19:54] | Go! | 快走 |
[19:58] | I can’t hold it back any longer. | 我快支持不住了 |
[20:01] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[20:02] | We gotta go now! | 我们得走了 |
[20:12] | Leonardo! | 李奥纳多 |
[20:34] | I can’t believe it. We made it. | 真不敢相信 我们成功了 |
[20:43] | Leo. | 李奥 |
[20:45] | No! | 不 |
[20:51] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 我无法相信他就这么走了 |
[20:53] | Leo. | 李奥 |
[20:56] | I gave him nothing but a hard time. | 我以前都没好好对待他 |
[20:58] | If I had it to do over again, | 如果上天再给我一次机会 |
[21:00] | I’d definitely be nicer. | 我一定好好对他 |
[21:02] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[21:04] | Leo? | 李奥 |
[21:06] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[21:09] | Leo, you dork. | 李奥 你个笨蛋 |
[21:12] | You scared the heck out of us. | 你吓死我们了 |
[21:14] | We won! | 我们赢了 |
[21:17] | Oh, man, I love you, bros. | 我爱你们 兄弟们 |
[21:38] | Who saved the world? | 谁拯救了世界 |
[21:40] | We saved the world! | 我们拯救了世界 |
[21:42] | I said, “Who saved the world?” | 我说 “谁拯救了世界” |
[21:44] | We saved the world! | 我们拯救了世界 |
[21:46] | I said– | 我说 |
[21:47] | Stop asking! | 别问了 |
[21:49] | We saved the world. | 我们拯救了世界 |
[22:04] | Sensei, I want to apologize | 老师 我要为我之前 |
[22:07] | for the way I spoke to you earlier. | 对你的说话方式道歉 |
[22:13] | No need. | 不必了 |
[22:15] | You spoke what was in your heart. | 你只是说出了自己的心里话而已 |
[22:17] | I am just relieved that you made it home safely. | 你能安全回家我就松了一口气了 |
[22:20] | What’s wrong, Sensei? | 怎么了 老师 |
[22:22] | I learned some things from the Shredder… | 我从施莱德身上学到了一些东西 |
[22:27] | Like what? | 什么东西 |
[22:29] | That’s for another time, Leonardo. | 这个下次再说 李奥纳多 |
[22:32] | Tonight is for celebration. | 今晚就是庆祝的 |
[22:35] | After all, it is not every day | 毕竟你们不是每天 |
[22:37] | you make the world safe from an alien invasion. | 都能拯救世界 免受外星人入侵 |
[22:40] | You got that right. | 这话说得对 |
[22:42] | Everybody, who saved the world? | 大家说 谁拯救了世界 |
[22:45] | Mikey. | 麦奇 |
[22:46] | We saved the world! | 我们拯救了世界 |
[22:54] | That’s what’s up. | 这是打招呼 |
[22:56] | Get down. | 蹲下 |