时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Toast is done. | 面包烤好了 |
[00:18] | Might be a little overdone, Donnie. | 貌似烤糊了 多尼 |
[00:21] | Orange juice, coming right up. | 美味橙汁 即将奉上 |
[00:30] | It stings, it stings! | 眼睛疼 眼睛疼 |
[00:37] | Donnie, I told you scrambled! | 多尼 我说过要炒蛋的 |
[00:41] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[00:42] | This place is a disaster. | 简直一团糟 |
[00:44] | Yeah, Mikey usually makes breakfast. | 通常都是麦奇做早餐的 |
[00:46] | What’s the deal? | 怎么回事 |
[00:47] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[00:48] | Mike, get up! | 麦奇 快起床 |
[00:54] | Oh, I feel awful. | 好难受啊 |
[00:58] | Maybe I shouldn’t have ate | 或许昨晚不该吃 |
[00:59] | that jalapeno cappuccino pizza last night. | 那片墨西哥胡椒卡普奇诺披萨 |
[01:11] | What the–I’m a mutant! | 我居然…变异了 |
[01:15] | Uh, he’s just realizing that now? | 他现在才意识到吗 |
[01:18] | Guys, look at me! | 伙计们 快看 |
[01:19] | I’m covered in turtle zits! | 我脸上都是龟春痘 |
[01:22] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[01:23] | Talk about shellacne. | 说到长痘 |
[01:25] | You look like a green chimichanga. | 你看着像个绿色的墨西哥炸卷饼 |
[01:27] | Eh, don’t worry, Mikey. | 别担心 麦奇 |
[01:28] | It’s just part of being a teenager. | 这只是青少年的必经过程 |
[01:31] | Have you ever had ’em? | 你长过痘痘吗 |
[01:32] | Heck no. | 必须没有 |
[01:33] | Hold up, guys. | 等等 伙计们 |
[01:34] | I think this might be serious. | 我觉得好像蛮严重的 |
[01:41] | Okay, Mikey. | 好了 麦奇 |
[01:42] | The good news is, these so-called “Zits” | 好消息是 这些所谓的”痘痘” |
[01:44] | aren’t gonna hurt you. | 不会对你有害 |
[01:45] | And more importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[01:47] | they won’t interfere with you making us breakfast. | 它们不会妨碍你给我们做早餐 |
[01:49] | That’s a relief. | 松了口气呢 |
[01:51] | But the bad news is they’ll continue to | 坏消息是它们会继续生长 |
[01:53] | spread all over your body. | 遍及你的全身 |
[01:55] | Spreading and spreading | 不停地长啊长啊 |
[01:56] | and spreading and spreading. | 长啊长 |
[02:00] | And then they disappear | 然后几个小时后 |
[02:01] | in a couple of hours, right? | 它们就自动消失了 对吗 |
[02:02] | No. | 不 |
[02:03] | And then your entire body will mutate into one, | 然后你的整个身体都会变成 |
[02:06] | single, huge, giant, gargantuan zit. | 一个 超级 无敌 巨大的龟春痘 |
[02:10] | zit! | 痘 |
[02:10] | zit! | 痘 |
[02:11] | zit! | 痘 |
[02:12] | zit! | 痘 |
[02:20] | No! | 不要啊 |
[02:27] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:29] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:32] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:34] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:36] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:38] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:40] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:43] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:45] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:47] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:49] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:51] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:58] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:59] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[03:01] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:04] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:06] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:08] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:10] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:12] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:15] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:17] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:19] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:21] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:27] | Mikey,come on. | 麦奇 快出来 |
[03:29] | It’s not as bad as you think. | 没有你想的那么遭啦 |
[03:30] | And Raph promises not to make fun of you anymore. | 拉斐保证再也不嘲笑你了 |
[03:35] | That’s right, I’m sorry I called you crust muffin | 没错 我不该叫你地壳松饼 |
[03:38] | and fungus face and godzitla, king of the pus monsters. | 霉菌脸 天痘拉和脓怪王 |
[03:42] | Now come on out here. | 快出来吧 |
[03:43] | No way! | 才不 |
[03:44] | Not while I’m covered in gross, | 我不要顶着一身恶心的 |
[03:45] | slime-filled zits! | 粘液包出去 |
[03:47] | Technically, | 严格来说 |
[03:47] | they’re pustules filled with oil and sebum, | 是充满油和皮脂的脓疱 |
[03:49] | which is even grosser than slime. | 比粘液还要恶心 |
[03:51] | Uh, not helping, donnie, but thanks. | 你在帮倒忙 多尼 感谢科普 |
[03:54] | Mikey. | 麦奇 |
[03:55] | Forget it, guys. | 你们别费劲了 |
[03:56] | I’m too hideous to be a ninja. | 我太丑了 不配做忍者 |
[03:59] | I’ll stay locked away in here forever! | 我要把自己锁在这里待一辈子 |
[04:02] | And even longer if I have to. | 也许比一辈子还要久 |
[04:20] | Bradford, Xever. | 布拉福德 赛弗 |
[04:21] | Enter. | 进来 |
[04:28] | Impressive. | 不错啊 |
[04:28] | You went from stealthy ninja | 从行动隐秘的忍者 |
[04:30] | to idiot man-dog. | 转型成无脑半狗人了 |
[04:31] | How I detest this clumsy body. | 我是多么厌恶这幅笨拙的身躯 |
[04:34] | What I wouldn’t give to be human again. | 老子再也不能变成人了 |
[04:36] | Seriously, I don’t have all day. | 别废话了 我没那么多时间 |
[04:38] | Don’t get too comfortable, Karai. | 别得意忘形了 卡莱 |
[04:40] | Shredder is the only one worthy of that throne. | 那是施莱德的专座 |
[04:43] | Dad put me in charge while he’s in Japan, remember? | 爸爸去日本期间让我负责这里 记得吗 |
[04:46] | So either learn some respect | 所以你要么懂点规矩 |
[04:48] | or I chop off your robo legs | 要么让我砍掉你的机械腿 |
[04:49] | and drop you in the sewer. Got it? | 再把你扔进下水道 懂了吗 |
[04:53] | Now listen. | 听好 |
[04:54] | I need someone to help maintain | 我需要一个人 |
[04:55] | my foot bot soldiers on a daily basis. | 对大脚忍者幼崽进行日常维护 |
[04:58] | Someone whose loyalty can be bought. | 一个可以为钱出卖忠心的人 |
[05:00] | Someone who can easily be intimidated. | 受到恐吓容易屈服的人 |
[05:03] | Someone like– | 就像 |
[05:04] | Baxter stockman. | 巴克斯特·斯道克曼 |
[05:06] | Stinkman? | 那个屎坨克曼[臭男人] |
[05:07] | But that little creep tried to destroy us. | 那个卑鄙小人差点灭了我们 |
[05:09] | – Who knows what he – Stockman’s perfect. | -谁知道他… -斯道克曼是最佳人选 |
[05:11] | You think you two freaks can handle it? | 你们两个怪物能搞定吗 |
[05:14] | Leave it to us, boss. | 交给我们了 老大 |
[05:29] | Cool. Mikey brought his own pizza. | 瞧啊 麦奇带来了自己的披萨 |
[05:31] | His face. | 他的脸 |
[05:36] | Okay, okay, I’ll stop. | 好吧 好吧 我不说了 |
[05:38] | Now come on and zit down. | 快过来痤下 |
[05:40] | “Zit” Down! | “痤”下 |
[05:41] | I crack myself up. | 简直笑尿了 |
[05:43] | Raphael. | 拉斐尔 |
[05:44] | You should know better | 你应该知道 |
[05:45] | than to make fun of one’s appearance. | 随便嘲笑他人外貌是不对的 |
[05:47] | After all, how would the humans above react to yours? | 想想看 上面的人类看到你们会作何反应呢 |
[05:51] | You’re right, master Splinter. | 您说得对 斯普林特大师 |
[05:53] | Sorry, Mikey. | 抱歉 麦奇 |
[05:57] | Just kick me out, master Splinter. | 您把我逐出师门吧 斯普林特大师 |
[06:00] | I can’t be a ninja when I look like a moldy pickle. | 长得像发霉的泡菜 我当不了忍者了 |
[06:03] | And why not? | 为什么当不了 |
[06:04] | I do not let my appearance affect me. | 为师就不会受到外貌的影响 |
[06:07] | Well, yeah, ’cause old people never care how they look… | 当然了 老人从来不在乎自己的外貌 |
[06:10] | or smell. | 或味道 |
[06:20] | My son, I sense there is something | 孩子 为师觉得你有事情 |
[06:22] | you would like to tell us. | 想告诉我们 |
[06:24] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[06:25] | Not at all. | 没事啊 |
[06:26] | Really, I didn’t do anything. | 真的 我什么都没做 |
[06:29] | Okay, okay! | 好吧 好吧 |
[06:31] | You got me. | 我说就是了 |
[06:32] | I kinda, um– | 我好像… |
[06:34] | I sprinkled a little mutagen | 我洒了一点变异原 |
[06:37] | on my skin. | 在我皮肤上 |
[06:38] | What? | 什么 |
[06:39] | Are you kidding? Why? | 开什么玩笑 为什么 |
[06:41] | To become better. | 为了变得更帅 |
[06:43] | Cooler, you know? | 更酷 知道吗 |
[06:45] | You guys treat me like a I’m big goofball all the time. | 你们总是把我当成傻瓜看待 |
[06:47] | So I found this vial in Donnie’s lab. | 所以我去多尼的实验室找到了这瓶变异原 |
[06:50] | The label says it’ll make you super cool. | 标签上写着它会让你酷毙了 |
[06:53] | No, it says you’re supposed to keep it super cooled. | 不 上面写的是要防止阴凉干燥处 |
[06:57] | As in temperature! | 说的是温度 |
[06:59] | This was a reject batch of retro mutagen, Mikey. | 这是一瓶废置的变异原解药 麦奇 |
[07:01] | It’s dangerous! | 很危险的 |
[07:03] | Well, you could have made it a little more clear! | 那你为什么标的更清楚点 |
[07:09] | Still not that clear. | 还是不够清楚 |
[07:16] | Oh, no. | 这下糟了 |
[07:17] | Please tell me that’s a good “Oh, no.” | 请告诉我你说的”不”是好事 |
[07:19] | It’s a terrible “Oh, no.” | 是很槽糕的”不” |
[07:21] | According to these blood tests, | 根据血液测试结果 |
[07:22] | the mutagen in your system is unstable. | 你体内的变异原很不稳定 |
[07:25] | You only have three hours until– | 你还有三个小时就… |
[07:27] | Until what? What’ll happen to him? | 就会什么 他会怎么样 |
[07:29] | In scientific terms, go boom. | 科学术语是爆炸 |
[07:32] | I’m gonna explode? | 我会爆裂而亡吗 |
[07:33] | Like a massive zit. | 就像巨型青春痘 |
[07:37] | No! | 不要啊 |
[07:48] | – No. – But now that I know what caused this, | -不要啊 -但既然我已知道病因 |
[07:51] | I think I can engineer an antidote | 我想我能重新改组剩余样本 |
[07:52] | from the remaining sample. | 制出解毒剂 |
[07:53] | Yes, yes, yes! I love you, man. | 好耶 好耶 好耶 我爱你哟 |
[07:55] | Okay, come on. | 好了 别这样 |
[07:57] | Then you must start right away. | 那你得立马开始了 |
[07:59] | I’m just missing one key instrument though. | 我还缺少一件关键的仪器 |
[08:01] | A molecular centrifuge to mix the solution. | 一台分子离心机 用来调制溶液 |
[08:04] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[08:05] | Money is no object! | 钱不是问题 |
[08:08] | Leo, can I borrow some cash? | 李奥 我能问你借点钱吗 |
[08:10] | The only place I’ve ever seen a molecular centrifuge | 我唯一见过分子离心机的地方 |
[08:13] | was at TCRI. | 是在变异原实验室 |
[08:14] | But we blew that place up when we took down the Kraang. | 但打倒克朗时我们已经把那里炸毁了 |
[08:17] | What could be left? | 还会留下东西吗 |
[08:35] | You were once a feared warrior. | 你曾是人人惧怕的战士 |
[08:37] | Now you’re a common dog, | 现在你只是一条普普通通的狗 |
[08:39] | hunting squirrels like Stockman. | 像斯道克曼一般猎杀松鼠 |
[08:43] | Stockman. | 斯道克曼 |
[08:46] | Maybe he could actually help me. | 也许他能帮我 |
[08:53] | Gotcha. | 闻到你了 |
[09:06] | Everybody spread out and start looking. | 大家散开来寻找吧 |
[09:12] | Is this a centrifudge? | 这是离心器吗 |
[09:14] | Centrifuge. | 是离心机 |
[09:15] | No, that’s a beaker. | 不是 那是烧杯 |
[09:18] | Is this a centrifudge? | 这是离心器吗 |
[09:19] | That’s a microscope. | 那是显微镜 |
[09:22] | Is this a centrifudge? | 这是离心器吗 |
[09:23] | That’s the same beaker. | 还是那个烧杯啊 |
[09:24] | Oh, we’re never gonna find it. | 这样下去我们永远都找不到 |
[09:26] | – This place is– – Shh shh shh. | -这个地方… -嘘 安静 |
[09:27] | Listen. | 仔细听 |
[09:28] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[09:29] | Yes, yes! | 好耶 好耶 |
[09:30] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[09:31] | Bio-enhancers. | 生物增强器 |
[09:32] | DNA catalysts. | DNA催化剂 |
[09:34] | Soon, I’ll be able to create my own mutant army. | 很快我就能建立起一支专属变异体军队 |
[09:37] | Powerful, unstoppable! | 强大 不可战胜 |
[09:39] | Dorkster blockhead? | 末日论傻蛋 |
[09:41] | It’s Baxter Stockman! | 我是巴克斯特·斯道克曼 |
[09:44] | What? | 什么 |
[09:44] | T-turtles? | 乌龟们 |
[09:46] | Here? Now? | 你们怎么在这 |
[09:48] | He’s got the centrifuge. | 离心机在他手里 |
[09:50] | Hand it over, Storkman. | 交出来 斯托克曼 |
[09:52] | Stockman! | 是斯道克曼 |
[09:53] | And no. | 才不会给你们 |
[09:54] | I found it first. | 我先找到的 |
[09:55] | Mousers! | 机械鼠 |
[09:57] | Attack! | 攻击 |
[09:59] | Don’t let ’em pop me! | 别让它们跳到我身上 |
[10:13] | Dogpound? | 狗击 |
[10:14] | Well, if it isn’t weasely little Stinkman. | 这不是猥琐的屎坨克曼吗 |
[10:17] | Back off, Dogpound. | 退后 狗击 |
[10:19] | We found him first. | 我们先找到他的 |
[10:20] | Stinkman and the turtles? | 屎坨克曼和乌龟们 |
[10:23] | And I thought I was having a bad day. | 我今天真是走霉运啊 |
[10:33] | Time for Baxter Stockman, super villain, | 大坏蛋巴克斯特·斯道克曼 |
[10:35] | to make his narrow escape. | 是时候该偷溜啦 |
[10:44] | He’s got the centerfudge! | 离心器在他那 |
[10:47] | – No! – You’re coming with me. | -不 -你得跟我走 |
[10:49] | No, no, please. | 不 不 求你了 |
[10:50] | I’m extremely fragile. Help! | 我很脆弱的 救命啊 |
[10:58] | My centerfudge! | 我的离心器 |
[11:00] | Look out! | 小心 |
[11:06] | Oh, no. | 这下完了 |
[11:09] | Guys, are you okay? | 伙计们 你们还好吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[11:12] | Thanks, Mikey. | 谢谢你 麦奇 |
[11:13] | They’re gone. | 他们跑了 |
[11:14] | And they have the centerfudge. | 还拿走了离心器 |
[11:17] | Centrifuge. | 是离心机 |
[11:40] | I can’t believe that fleabag beat us. | 不敢相信 我们居然被只狗给击败了 |
[11:42] | I want a rematch. | 我要再比一次 |
[11:44] | Easy, Raph. | 冷静点 拉斐 |
[11:45] | Focus on what’s important. | 好好想想什么才是当务之急吧 |
[11:46] | We need to get that centrifuge to cure Mikey. | 我们得抢回离心机来治疗麦奇 |
[11:49] | His zits are getting more unstable. | 他身上的痘痘越来越不稳定了 |
[11:51] | If any of them get popped, | 只要任何一颗爆开 |
[11:52] | they could cause a chain reaction, | 都会引发一连串的爆裂 |
[11:54] | ala my zit-popping diagram here. | 这是我的痘痘爆裂流程图 |
[12:04] | What? So I pop either way? | 什么 从头爆到尾啊 |
[12:07] | We just have to keep you safe. | 我们得保证你的安全 |
[12:09] | It’s too dangerous to leave the lair. | 你要离开我们的藏身之处就太危险了 |
[12:10] | But I never got to visit a wax museum, | 可我还没参观蜡像馆 |
[12:13] | or learn pig latin, or open a mummy’s tomb | 学猪猪拉丁舞 开掘木乃伊墓 |
[12:15] | where the mummy comes alive, | 木乃伊到时会活过来 |
[12:16] | but he’s so cool we form a hip-hop group | 他太酷了 我们组成一支嘻哈二人组 |
[12:18] | and travel around the world together in a golden UFO. | 一起乘坐金色飞碟游遍世界 |
[12:22] | I wanna do that. | 我太渴望了 |
[12:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:25] | Listen, Mikey, we’re gonna get that centrifuge. | 听着 麦奇 我们会抢回离心机的 |
[12:27] | We’ll do whatever it takes to fix you. | 我们会不惜一切代价治好你 |
[12:29] | Wow, Raph. Thanks. | 拉斐 谢谢你 |
[12:33] | Okay, Dogpound and Boxcar. | 好了 狗击和车厢仔 |
[12:35] | Where could they be? | 他们会在哪儿呢 |
[12:37] | The old city dump? | 旧城区垃圾场吗 |
[12:38] | Nah, they turned it into a retirement home. | 不会 垃圾场已经被改造为养老院了 |
[12:40] | The abandoned nuclear plant? | 废弃的核电站吗 |
[12:42] | Now it’s a nursery school. | 现在成托儿所了 |
[12:43] | Ooh, what about Baxter’s old lab? | 那巴克斯特的旧实验室呢 |
[12:46] | Why would Dogpound capture Dexter | 狗击为什么要抓呆克斯特 |
[12:48] | and take him to his old lab? | 去他以前的实验室呢 |
[12:49] | – It makes no sense. – See? | -没道理啊 -看到没 |
[12:51] | You guys never take me seriously. | 你们根本就不相信我 |
[12:55] | Maybe they went to Bradford’s dojo. | 他们可能去了布拉福德的道场 |
[12:56] | – Possibility. – Nah. | -有可能 -对 |
[13:00] | You think he went back to TCRI? | 依你之见他回变异原实验室了 |
[13:02] | No. Why would he go back there? | 不 他回那里干什么 |
[13:03] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[13:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | If you guys aren’t gonna listen to me, | 既然你们不听我的 |
[13:08] | I’m not waiting around to explode. | 我是不会傻等着爆炸的 |
[13:14] | So a giant tank of mutagen, eh? | 你这是存了一大罐变异原 |
[13:18] | Planning on making some mutants? | 计划自己制造变异体吗 |
[13:20] | Uh, yes, | 是的 |
[13:21] | a whole army for us to command. | 制造一支全听我们调遣的军队 |
[13:25] | Just me and you. | 就只听你我二人的 |
[13:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:34] | Um, now, not that I’m complaining, | 不是我活得不耐烦哈 |
[13:36] | but why are you keeping me alive? | 可你为什么还留着我的小命呢 |
[13:38] | Karai wants it this way. | 这是卡莱说的 |
[13:41] | Believe me, I still owe you big time | 相信我 我可没忘呢 |
[13:43] | for trapping us in your little maze of doom. | 你上次把我们骗进自己设的小陷阱里 |
[13:46] | So, you’ve beaten me to the punch | 你先我一步 |
[13:48] | and found Stockman, yes? | 找到斯道克曼了啊 |
[13:50] | Why haven’t you taken | 你为什么还不把 |
[13:51] | this traitorous lump of flesh to Karai? | 这坨人肉叛徒带去给卡莱 |
[13:54] | I will after he turns me human again. | 等他把我变回人类我会送过去的 |
[13:58] | What? | 什么 |
[13:59] | You can turn us human again? | 你能把我们变回人类吗 |
[14:00] | Uh, yes. | 是啊 |
[14:02] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[14:03] | My intellect knows no bounds. | 我的智力是无极限的 |
[14:06] | None. | 没有极限 |
[14:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:08] | First order of business. | 买卖第一步 |
[14:09] | What? Ah! | 这是干什么 |
[14:15] | Is this…mutagen? | 这是 变异原吗 |
[14:18] | I call it insurance. | 我称之为保险 |
[14:20] | Double-cross us and boom, | 敢背叛我们你就完蛋了 |
[14:22] | we get to see what you turn into. | 我们一起看看你会变成什么 |
[14:25] | Some kind of lowly bug, I bet. | 肯定会变成什么恶心的虫子 |
[14:28] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:29] | I knew Baxter would be here hatching a plan, | 我就知道巴克斯特会在这里计划坏事 |
[14:31] | wearing a dog collar. | 还带着个狗项圈 |
[14:33] | Well, maybe not the dog collar part. | 好吧 我没想到他会带着狗项圈 |
[14:37] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[14:39] | Please not yet. | 现在千万别爆炸 |
[14:47] | Centrifudge. | 离心机 |
[14:49] | Am I glad to see you. | 很高兴看到你啊 |
[14:52] | If you’re going to make him human, | 如果你要把他变回人类的话 |
[14:54] | then I want to be a man as well. | 那我也要变回去 |
[14:56] | I want to live as a man, love as a man. | 我要作为人类活着 去感受爱的气息 |
[15:00] | Not as a fish. Do you hear? | 不是做什么鱼 你听到了吗 |
[15:11] | Fool! | 笨蛋 |
[15:12] | Don’t touch me! | 不要碰我 |
[15:12] | I’m highly contagious. | 我具有高度传染性 |
[15:15] | See? | 看到没 |
[15:15] | So how about I take that gadget | 让我把设备带走 |
[15:17] | and get out of your fur? | 从你眼前消失吧 |
[15:18] | I’d rather you stay. | 我更喜欢你留下 |
[15:21] | And people think I’m ugly. | 大家都觉得我丑陋 |
[15:22] | Watch Stinkman. | 你看看屎坨克曼 |
[15:24] | I wanna tear this turtle apart myself. | 我要亲手把这只乌龟碎尸万段 |
[15:41] | Calm down, zits. Calm down. | 冷静啊 痘痘 冷静 |
[15:45] | Easy, D-pound. | 淡定 狗击 |
[15:48] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[16:02] | Dogpound, don’t! | 狗击 不要啊 |
[16:37] | Oh, snap. | 糟糕 |
[16:38] | Dogs hate getting wet. | 狗最讨厌湿身了 |
[16:42] | Uh, some dogs. | 有些狗讨厌吧 |
[16:57] | Maybe you need a day or two | 你可能需要一两天时间 |
[16:58] | to get to know the new you, Dogpound. | 来适应崭新的自己 狗击 |
[17:04] | I feel the mutagen coursing through me. | 我感觉到变异原在我体内流动 |
[17:07] | I’m faster, stronger, more powerful than ever. | 我现在变得更快更强大了 |
[17:12] | I feel like a ninja again. | 我又感觉自己是个忍者了 |
[17:14] | Plus you don’t have zits, which is a bonus. | 而且你没长痘 你真是赚了 |
[17:17] | To thank you for this, I’ll make your end swift. | 为了表示感谢 我会给你个痛快的 |
[17:28] | Steady. | 稳稳落下 |
[17:37] | Rawr yourself, you razor-faced dog. | 叫什么叫 你这只长相对不起人民群众的狗 |
[17:40] | Don’t ever call me dog. | 不准叫我狗 |
[17:42] | You got it, rahzar. | 知道了 疯狗 |
[17:52] | Get away from my brother. | 离我兄弟远点 |
[17:57] | Oh, hey, guys. | 大家伙来了啊 |
[17:59] | You’re lucky we noticed you were gone in time, Mikey. | 你很幸运我们及时注意到你不见了 麦奇 |
[18:01] | Even luckier that I knew you’d come here. | 更幸运的是我们知道你来这里了 |
[18:03] | What were you think– | 你以为… |
[18:05] | Fishface. | 丑鱼脸 |
[18:06] | Scatter! | 散开 |
[18:09] | So what happened to Dogpound? | 话说狗击这是怎么回事 |
[18:11] | Ha, he got double-mutated. | 他又变异了一次 |
[18:13] | Now I call him “Rahzar.” | 现在我管他叫”疯狗” |
[18:33] | Donnie! Raph! | 多尼 拉斐 |
[18:37] | The centrifudge! | 离心机 |
[18:51] | If I were you, I’d get my mousers out here now. | 如果我是你 我会马上把老鼠机器人叫过来 |
[19:01] | Great. More mousers. | 很好 多来点 |
[19:12] | Guys? | 兄弟们 |
[19:13] | I’m bursting at the seams. | 我快要爆炸了 |
[19:16] | And Rahzar’s gonna pop me! | 疯狗也要来捏爆我了 |
[19:24] | Not good, not good! | 情况不妙 不妙啊 |
[19:32] | I just sorta had an idea. | 我想到主意了 |
[19:35] | Here, boy. | 这里 来啊 |
[19:36] | Good dog. | 乖狗狗 |
[19:42] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[19:42] | You just got shell-shocked, son. | 被电了吧 龟儿子 |
[19:45] | Everyone, to high ground, now. | 大家马上去高处 |
[20:14] | Dude, I’m about to pop | 兄弟们 我快爆炸了 |
[20:15] | and I think we destroyed the centrifudge. | 我们好像把离心机也毁了 |
[20:18] | Don’t be so sure. | 你怎么知道 |
[20:35] | Rise and shine, Stockman. | 太阳晒屁股了 斯道克曼 |
[20:42] | Your working for me now. | 你现在为我工作了 |
[20:43] | Well, me and the Shredder. | 为我和施莱德工作 |
[20:46] | Let’s move. | 我们行动吧 |
[20:51] | Antidote’s ready, Mikey. | 解药做好了 麦奇 |
[20:52] | Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme! | 快给我 给我 给我 给我 |
[20:58] | Did you have to put the antidote on those acne pads? | 你非得把解药弄到痘痘贴上吗 |
[21:02] | No, but it is hilarious. | 不是啊 但这样很好玩 |
[21:04] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[21:06] | Look at me! | 快看看我 |
[21:08] | Yeah, boy! | 快看 |
[21:09] | I’m super cute again. | 我又变回超级可爱的麦奇了 |
[21:12] | Thanks, Donnie. | 谢谢你 多尼 |
[21:13] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[21:16] | I must commend you on your resolve, Michelangelo. | 此次事件的解决我要表扬你 米开朗琪罗 |
[21:19] | You thought you needed to improve yourself, | 你以为你需要自我提高改善 |
[21:22] | but you had everything you already needed inside, in here. | 但是你需要的其实都已经有了 就在这里 |
[21:28] | See, guys? | 现在知道了吧 |
[21:29] | Who was right about Baxter’s secret hideout, huh? | 到底是谁猜对了巴克斯特的秘密藏身之处 |
[21:32] | Me. Yup. | 是我 对吧 |
[21:34] | You had no clue. | 你根本就不知道 |
[21:35] | Oh, no. Micky… | 麦奇 不好 |
[21:37] | You have a zit forming on the end of your nose! | 你鼻头上又新起了一个痘 |
[21:40] | Are you kidding me? | 搞什么 |
[21:41] | No way! | 不要啊 |
[21:49] | Donnie, I’m gonna…wah… | 多尼 我要揍死你 |