时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | You know, Casey, it’s awesome | 凯西 其实有你在挺好的 |
[00:20] | having someone else who knows about the turtles. | 因为你也知道乌龟们的事 |
[00:22] | I had like no one to talk to, | 我根本没有人倾诉 |
[00:24] | ‘specially after dad turned into a mutant bat. | 尤其是我爸爸变成了一只蝙蝠后 |
[00:28] | Gotta admit the whole thing’s pretty mind-blowing. | 不过这些事确实很不可思议 |
[00:30] | Bunch of ninja turtles living in the sewers | 一群住在下水道里的忍者神龟 |
[00:32] | with their rat master? | 还有一只老鼠师父 |
[00:33] | I mean, you couldn’t make this stuff up. | 这种事儿编都编不出来 |
[00:38] | Coast is clear. | 周围没人了 |
[00:40] | Let’s do this. | 那就开始吧 |
[00:42] | So what’s with the mask? | 话说你戴面具干什么 |
[00:44] | It’s not like the turtles don’t know who you are. | 他们又不是不知道你的真实身份 |
[00:46] | Same reason people have worn masks throughout history: | 跟历来所有戴面具的人的原因一样 |
[00:49] | ’cause it looks cool. | 因为戴起来很酷 |
[00:54] | Doesn’t help with the smell, though. | 不过面具挡不住臭味 |
[01:04] | Disgusting. How can you stand it? | 太恶心了 你怎么能受得了呢 |
[01:07] | I had to live down here for weeks. | 我在下水道里住过好几周 |
[01:09] | You get used to it. | 慢慢就习惯了 |
[01:10] | Sick, dude. | 太臭了 |
[01:12] | Actually, something does smell really weird, | 不对 确实有股很奇怪的味道 |
[01:15] | like moldy cheese and puke. | 就像发霉的芝士和呕吐物 |
[01:20] | Squirrel! | 有松鼠 |
[01:21] | Giant mutant squirrel! | 变异大松鼠啊 |
[01:26] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[01:28] | Hello? Crazy dude? | 有人吗 仁兄你在吗 |
[01:33] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[01:47] | You okay, Red? What’d you see? | 你还好吗 小红毛 你看到什么了 |
[01:56] | April? April! | 爱普莉尔 爱普莉尔 |
[02:15] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:17] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:19] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:21] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:24] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:26] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:28] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:30] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:32] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:34] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:36] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:39] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:45] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:47] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:49] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:51] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:53] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:55] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:58] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:00] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:02] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:04] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:07] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:09] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:40] | Leonardo? | 李奥纳多 |
[03:41] | Sorry, sensei. | 抱歉 老师 |
[03:43] | – Can’t seem to focus. – I noticed. | -我似乎无法专心 -注意到了 |
[03:46] | What is it that troubles you, my son? | 你在烦恼什么 孩子 |
[03:48] | I keep having the same nightmare, sensei, | 我一直做着同样的噩梦 老师 |
[03:50] | every night. | 每晚都是 |
[03:51] | I’d let the team down. | 我让大家失望了 |
[03:53] | They’re dragged off into darkness, | 他们被卷进了黑暗里 |
[03:55] | and I’m powerless to help. | 我却无法救他们 |
[03:58] | This is not uncommon. | 这很正常 |
[04:00] | All leaders must face the fear of losing their team. | 每个领袖都必须直面失去团队的恐惧 |
[04:04] | I face this every time | 你们每次离开 |
[04:05] | you and your brothers leave the lair. | 我都要面对这种恐惧 |
[04:20] | General Unsura has taken control | 安苏拉将军已经控制了 |
[04:22] | of mighty Super Robo Mecha. | 超级机器人 |
[04:24] | Yes, Captain dash Coolstar. | 是的 达什·库斯塔队长 |
[04:26] | I have Super Robo Mecha Force five team 5 in my clutches, | 超级机器战队的五人都在我的掌控下 |
[04:28] | and now I shall smash you all into space dust. | 我要把你们变成太空垃圾 |
[04:30] | Yes, I will right now. | 没错 说干就干 |
[04:34] | Squeakums, I’m scared. | 公主大人 我好害怕 |
[04:36] | Hold me. | 抱住我 |
[04:38] | Captain Dash, what are we going to do? | 达什队长 我们该怎么办啊 |
[04:43] | This is my greatest fear come true. | 我最害怕的噩梦成真了 |
[04:46] | But by the sons of Lobnar, I shall save you all. | 但我以拉伯那之子之名起誓 一定会救你们的 |
[04:53] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:55] | I heard in the original Japanese version, | 听说在日本原版动画里 |
[04:57] | Coolstar gets squashed for real. | 库斯塔真被踩死了 |
[04:59] | That’s just a cartoon myth. | 动画故事而已 |
[05:02] | Nerds. | 一群呆子 |
[05:05] | Guys! April. | 爱普莉尔出事了 |
[05:07] | Sewers. Hurry! | 在下水道 快点 |
[05:08] | Casey, what’s wrong? | 凯西 出什么事了 |
[05:09] | Are the footbots back? | 是大脚机器人回来了吗 |
[05:11] | We were on our way here. | 我们本来要回这里 |
[05:13] | Next thing I know, April starts acting | 结果爱普莉尔突然举止很奇怪 |
[05:14] | freaked out, then runs off. | 像是吓坏了 然后就跑了 |
[05:16] | – She’s gone. – Wait, wait. | -她不见了 -等等 |
[05:18] | You just lost April? | 你把爱普莉尔弄丢了 |
[05:20] | Relax. | 别着急 |
[05:21] | I’m sure there’s a logical explanation, | 肯定有很合理的解释 |
[05:24] | like she was eaten by a giant sewer snake or something. | 比如她被一条下水道巨蟒给吞了什么的 |
[05:27] | Let’s go! | 快走啊 |
[05:32] | I think I-I-I lost her around here. | 她大概就是在这附近不见的 |
[05:34] | You think? | 大概 |
[05:35] | Oh, that’s not vague or anything. | 你这话说得可真精准 |
[05:37] | Back off, stick master. | 行了你 棒子大师 |
[05:39] | Who you callin’ stick master, puck head? | 你叫谁棒子大师 你个榆木脑袋 |
[05:44] | Easy, fellas. | 好了 |
[05:45] | We don’t have time for this. | 别浪费时间吵架了 |
[05:49] | Got a problem with that? | 怎么 你不爽吗 |
[06:05] | Rats? | 老鼠 |
[06:07] | Why’d it have to be rats? | 为什么非得是老鼠 |
[06:09] | Dude, they’re everywhere down here. | 拜托 下水道里到处都是好吗 |
[06:12] | They’re nature’s cuddly little friends. | 它们是大自然的小伙伴 |
[06:16] | What’s wrong with you? | 我说你恶不恶心 |
[06:21] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[06:35] | That was hideous. | 熏死我了 |
[06:37] | Dude, you put your nose in a New York city sewer. | 拜托 你把鼻子对准了纽约的下水道口 |
[06:40] | What’d you expect? | 你指望闻到花香吗 |
[06:41] | Thought I saw– | 我好像看到了… |
[06:46] | Casey, what is it? | 凯西 怎么了 |
[06:47] | I-I saw it, man. | 我看见了 天哪 |
[06:50] | The demon rat. | 恶魔老鼠 |
[06:51] | Demon rat? | 恶魔老鼠 |
[07:07] | Get ’em off me! | 快把它们弄走 |
[07:16] | They’re everywhere! | 到处都是啊 |
[07:22] | Not gonna lie. That felt pretty good. | 说实话 这样感觉很爽 |
[07:24] | Let me out. Let me out! | 放开我 放开我 |
[07:27] | Calm down, man. | 冷静 兄弟 |
[07:31] | What is your malfunction? | 你犯什么魔怔 |
[07:41] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[07:45] | – No. – April? | -不要 -爱普莉尔 |
[07:46] | No, I-no–I-I– | 不 不 我 |
[07:48] | keep away from me, dad. | 离我远点 爸爸 |
[07:51] | please don’t eat me! | 求你了 别吃我 |
[07:52] | April, it’s me. It’s Donnie. | 爱普莉尔 是我 多尼 |
[07:54] | Your dad isn’t trying to eat you. | 你爸爸不会吃你的 |
[07:56] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[07:58] | Calm down. | 冷静一点 |
[07:59] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[08:01] | Hold up. What’s that sound? | 等等 什么声音 |
[08:13] | What is that? | 什么玩意 |
[08:16] | It’s a mushroom. | 是个蘑菇 |
[08:17] | With feet. | 还有脚 |
[08:20] | it’s so cute. | 简直萌爆了 |
[08:23] | Get it off of me! | 快把它弄走 |
[08:24] | Get it off of me! | 快弄走 |
[08:31] | – It’s on the move. – I got this. | -又滚过来了 -交给我 |
[08:34] | Fascinating. Evolved fungi. | 太神奇了 进化的菌类 |
[08:40] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[08:51] | keep back! | 走开 |
[08:51] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[08:53] | The rats! | 老鼠 |
[08:55] | What is goin’ on? | 到底怎么回事啊 |
[08:57] | Get ’em off me! | 别靠近我 |
[09:01] | Rafael, are you okay? | 拉斐尔 你没事吧 |
[09:05] | No, it’s you. | 不 是你 |
[09:09] | Anybody but you. Keep away from me. | 怎么偏偏是你 离我远点 |
[09:11] | Raph, take it easy, man. | 拉斐 淡定 兄弟 |
[09:14] | That’s it. | 好吧 |
[09:15] | If you won’t stay away, | 你要不走 |
[09:16] | I’ll splatter you. | 我就把你分尸 |
[09:25] | Raph. | 拉斐 |
[09:28] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[09:30] | Donnie? Quick explanation? | 多尼 快速解答一下 |
[09:32] | Wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[09:33] | You’re not gettin’ me, roach. | 你搞不定我的 蟑螂 |
[09:34] | I smashed you once, I’ll smash you again. | 我灭了你一次 还能灭你第二次 |
[09:36] | Roach? | 蟑螂 |
[09:44] | Sorry, bro. You’re out of control! | 抱歉 兄弟 你失去控制了 |
[09:48] | Take it easy, bro. | 放轻松 老兄 |
[09:50] | No. It’s impossible. | 不 不可能 |
[09:52] | We’re not gonna hurt you, Raph. | 我们不会伤害你的 拉斐 |
[09:54] | Get back! | 滚开 |
[09:57] | Come on, dude. | 别这样 兄弟 |
[09:58] | Stop it! | 快停下 |
[10:00] | Calm down. Breathe with me. | 冷静下来 跟我一起呼吸 |
[10:04] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[10:05] | – Get off! – Get–keep away. | -放开 -走开 |
[10:09] | April. April, listen. | 爱普莉尔 爱普莉尔 听着 |
[10:11] | There are no bats. | 这里没有蝙蝠 |
[10:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:14] | What is going on here? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[10:16] | – Fungus. – Language, please. | -那些菌类 -请说人话 |
[10:18] | There’s a lady present. | 有女士在呢 |
[10:21] | No, whatever’s happening to Raph | 不 拉斐的情况 |
[10:22] | is happening to April and Casey. | 同爱普莉尔和凯西是一样的 |
[10:25] | It’s like– | 似乎 |
[10:26] | like they’re experiencing their worst fears. | 他们在经历自己最害怕的事 |
[10:29] | And I think I know why. | 我好像知道原因 |
[10:39] | – Okay, now. Okay, trust me, April. – No, please. | -好了 相信我 爱普莉尔 -不要 |
[10:41] | I-I won’t hurt you, honest. | 我不会伤害你的 真的 |
[10:43] | I just need a quick swab. | 让我抹一下就好 |
[10:51] | April’s been exposed to toxins | 爱普莉尔接触了 |
[10:52] | found in certain types of fungi. | 某种菌类身上的毒素 |
[10:54] | That mushroom man must produce them | 一定是那些蘑菇为了防御 |
[10:56] | as a defense mechanism. | 喷到他们身上的 |
[10:57] | Defense against what? Being stir-fried? | 防御什么 被炒吗 |
[11:00] | I’m freakin’ out. I’m freakin’ out! | 吓死我了 吓死我了 |
[11:02] | I’m freakin’ out! | 吓死我了 |
[11:03] | It’s okay, dude. | 没事的 兄弟 |
[11:05] | It’s me, Mikey. | 是我 麦奇 |
[11:07] | Give your bro a hug. | 来个兄弟间的拥抱 |
[11:08] | It’ll make you feel better. | 你会好受很多的 |
[11:10] | Come on now. | 来吧 |
[11:11] | Where’s the love? | 爱在哪里 |
[11:14] | It’s right here between my arms. | 就在我温暖的双臂间 |
[11:19] | I think I’m gonna hurl. | 我要吐了 |
[11:23] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[11:24] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[11:31] | Come on, Raph. | 快点 拉斐 |
[11:34] | What is that stuff? | 那是什么 |
[11:39] | It’s fungal mycelium, | 是菌丝体 |
[11:41] | where mushrooms come from. | 那些蘑菇就是这么长出来的 |
[11:43] | You mean like all these right here? | 你是说像这里的这些吗 |
[11:45] | Fungus grows like crazy in the dark. | 菌类在黑暗中能够疯狂的繁殖 |
[11:48] | If we don’t stop these by sundown, | 如果我们不在日落之前阻止它们 |
[11:50] | the mushrooms will spread all over the city. | 这些蘑菇就会遍及全城 |
[11:52] | Millions of people will go crazy with fear. | 数百万人就会在恐惧中陷入疯狂 |
[12:05] | Don’t worry, Raph. | 别担心 拉斐 |
[12:06] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[12:21] | The bats. | 蝙蝠 |
[12:22] | No, not the bats. | 不要 蝙蝠走开 |
[12:24] | Don’t worry, April. Everything’s gonna be all right. | 别担心 爱普莉尔 一切都会没事的 |
[12:28] | Or not. | 也许不会 |
[12:32] | Fungus balls. | 蘑菇球 |
[12:34] | Keep an eye on Raph and April. | 留心拉斐和爱普莉尔 |
[12:36] | No matter what, stay together. | 无论发生什么情况 要团队作战 |
[12:40] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[12:50] | Check it out. | 瞧啊 |
[12:51] | Super Mikey brothers. | 超级麦奇兄弟 |
[12:55] | Get it off. Get it off! | 把它弄走 弄走 |
[12:57] | Where’d it go? | 跑哪去了 |
[13:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:01] | My bad. | 我错了 |
[13:23] | – Cockroach. – Squirrelanoid! | -蟑螂 -松鼠怪 |
[13:33] | Guys, wait. Stop! | 伙计们 等等 停下 |
[13:41] | Donnie, watch out. | 多尼 小心 |
[13:46] | April, we need to get outta here. | 爱普莉尔 我们得赶快离开这里 |
[13:49] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[13:50] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[13:51] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[13:53] | You make me sick. | 你简直让我恶心 |
[13:54] | Mutant. Weirdo. | 你个变异的怪胎 |
[13:56] | April? Wh–what’s wrong with you? | 爱普莉尔 你这是怎么了 |
[14:00] | You nerdy, three-fingered freak. | 你这个三根手指的烦人的怪物 |
[14:02] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[14:03] | You mutated my father. | 是你让我父亲变异了 |
[14:06] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不想见到你了 |
[14:11] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[14:12] | April hates me! | 爱普莉尔讨厌我 |
[14:14] | No! | 不 |
[14:17] | Leave me alone! | 都别理我 |
[14:18] | I don’t wanna hear anymore! | 我什么都不想听 |
[14:21] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[14:24] | Donnie, come back. | 多尼 回来 |
[14:31] | No. | 不 |
[14:33] | Everybody’s gone. | 大家都走了 |
[14:35] | It’s my fault. I failed them. | 都怪我 是我让他们失望了 |
[14:38] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[14:41] | It’s your fault, cadet Leonardo. | 都怪你 李奥纳多宇航员 |
[14:43] | You blew it. What kind of a leader are you? | 你搞砸了 你这领袖是怎么当的 |
[14:46] | Are you a man, or a turtle, | 你是个人 还是只乌龟 |
[14:48] | or a zero? | 还是一无是处 |
[15:55] | Where am I? | 这是什么地方 |
[15:57] | – You let us down, bro. – You did this. | -你让我们失望了 兄弟 -都怪你 |
[16:00] | – It’s your fault, Leo. – No! | -都是你的错 李奥 -不 |
[16:01] | No! | 不 |
[16:03] | Come on. Fight your fear, Leo. | 打起精神来 克服恐惧 李奥 |
[16:05] | Get your head straight. Fight it. | 保持清醒 克服一切困难 |
[16:20] | Mutagen. | 变异原 |
[16:22] | Taste. | 尝尝吧 |
[16:24] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[16:27] | Feed. | 吃吧 |
[16:31] | It’s in my head. | 都是我脑海中的 |
[16:33] | More fear. | 更多的恐惧 |
[16:36] | Stronger. | 更深入的恐惧 |
[16:38] | Spread, my spawn. | 蔓延吧 小蘑菇 |
[16:44] | Fight it, Leo. | 克服恐惧 李奥 |
[16:45] | Fight your fear. | 克服你的恐惧 |
[16:47] | Spread, spawn. | 蔓延吧 小蘑菇 |
[16:50] | Fight it. | 克服恐惧 |
[16:54] | Feed. | 去吧 |
[17:15] | Keep going, Leo. | 坚持住啊 李奥 |
[17:17] | Don’t give in. | 不要屈服 |
[17:30] | Mikey. | 麦奇 |
[17:31] | Oh, boy, am I glad to see you. | 天哪 见到你太高兴了 |
[17:33] | What the heck is happening to us, man? | 我们这到底是怎么回事啊 兄弟 |
[17:37] | Uh, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:51] | I’ll bury you, cockroach! | 我一定把你们消灭干净 蟑螂 |
[17:56] | Keep away from me! | 离我远点 |
[17:59] | Stay back. | 不要靠近 |
[18:00] | I won’t let you get my brain juice! | 我是不会让你吸我的大脑的 |
[18:05] | Stop following me, dad. | 不要再跟着我了 爸 |
[18:07] | No! Leave me alone. | 不 离我远点 |
[18:08] | I don’t wanna hear anymore! | 我什么都不想听了 |
[18:09] | What’s the matter, freak? Scared? | 你怎么了 怪胎 怕了吗 |
[18:12] | Maybe I should put you out of your misery. | 或许我该让你脱离苦海 |
[18:21] | Get ’em off me! | 快把它们给我弄开 |
[18:23] | The rats. They’re everywhere. | 老鼠 到处都是 |
[18:53] | – It’s your fault, Leo. – You did this. | -是你的错 李奥 -都怪你 |
[18:55] | – You let us down, bro. – Way to go. | -你让我们失望了 兄弟 -恭喜你 |
[18:56] | Some leader, huh? | 真是伟大的领袖啊 |
[18:58] | Man, I’m just bummed. | 真是对你失望透顶了 |
[19:00] | I can’t do it. Failure. | 我做不到 废物 |
[19:03] | I’m a failure. | 我就是个废物 |
[19:05] | I let the guys down. | 我让大家失望了 |
[19:07] | I-I let them down. I… | 我让他们失望了 我… |
[19:10] | I… | 我… |
[19:11] | All leaders must face the fear of losing their team. | 每个领袖都必须直面失去团队的恐惧 |
[19:16] | No. | 不 |
[19:18] | No, I can’t give up. | 不 我不能放弃 |
[19:25] | Your spores won’t work on me. | 你的芽孢对我不起作用 |
[19:27] | I face my fear every single day. | 我每天都在面对自己的恐惧 |
[19:34] | So that’s your fear. | 那就是你恐惧的东西吧 |
[19:37] | Sunlight. | 阳光 |
[19:45] | Keep away. | 走开 |
[19:46] | Keep away. | 走开 |
[20:03] | I’m gonna pluck the wings offa you. | 我要把你的翅膀都拔掉 |
[20:06] | Keep away from me! | 离我远点 |
[20:09] | What the– | 这是怎么… |
[20:10] | – Raph? – Mikey? | -拉斐 -麦奇 |
[20:20] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[20:22] | – What happened? – Hello? | -发生什么了 -大家人呢 |
[20:24] | – Guys! – You’re alive! | -你们在这里 -你还活着 |
[20:27] | It’s good to see you too, Mikey. | 我见到你也很高兴 麦奇 |
[20:29] | But where’s Leo? | 可是李奥呢 |
[20:31] | I remember a cave. Come on. | 我记得有个洞 大家跟我来 |
[20:40] | Leo. | 李奥 |
[20:41] | Oh, no. Leo. | 不 李奥 |
[20:43] | Dude. Speak to me, bro. | 哥们 快醒醒 |
[20:45] | Do you need mouth-to-mouth? | 需要我给你人工呼吸吗 |
[20:48] | Absolutely not. | 当然不需要 |
[20:51] | You’re all okay? | 你们都没事吧 |
[20:54] | Whatever you did, you saved us. | 不管你做了什么 你救了我们 |
[20:56] | All of us. | 救了大家 |
[20:57] | – Thanks, man. – No problem. | -谢谢你 兄弟 -不用客气 |
[21:04] | And then I started seeing crazy rats everywhere. | 然后我就看到到处都是疯狂的老鼠 |
[21:06] | The demon rat. They were comin’ out of– | 恶魔老鼠 它们从… |
[21:08] | And then you turned into a giant bat and– | 然后你就变成了一只巨型蝙蝠… |
[21:10] | – and tried to hug me. – And then the sunlight | -还想抱我 -然后我就用阳光 |
[21:11] | destroyed him and his little mushroom freaks. | 把那个家伙还有他的蘑菇小怪物都消灭了 |
[21:14] | Impressive. | 不错 |
[21:15] | And would you say you mastered your fear? | 现在你能控制自己的恐惧了吗 |
[21:18] | No. | 不能 |
[21:19] | I-I just faced it, sensei. | 我只是面对了恐惧而已 老师 |
[21:23] | And that, Leonardo, | 正是因此 李奥纳多 |
[21:24] | is why you are a great leader. | 你才是一个伟大的领袖 |
[21:27] | Yeah, boy. | 我来啦 |
[21:29] | Check it out. | 大家来看 |
[21:30] | An extra large pizza with anchovies, | 鳀鱼烤胡椒香肠做的超大号披萨 |
[21:32] | pepperoni, and extra mushrooms. | 还有外加的蘑菇哦 |
[21:35] | Mikey. | 麦奇 |
[21:37] | You can’t be serious. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[21:38] | Okay, that is just wrong. | 这回的确是你做得不对 |
[21:39] | Mushrooms. | 蘑菇哦 |