时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | No! You can’t! | 不 不要啊 |
[00:09] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[00:11] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[00:18] | My +1 ring of awesome didn’t save me. | 我的1点炫酷之戒没能救我 |
[00:22] | Avenge me. | 为我报仇 |
[00:24] | Avenge the beloved elf. | 为亲爱的精灵报仇 |
[00:27] | Relax, Mikey. Your elf is fine– | 放松点 麦奇 你的精灵没事 |
[00:30] | for now. | 至少目前没事 |
[00:34] | But suddenly, | 可是突然 |
[00:35] | your party is attacked by evil, vicious | 你方被邪恶凶残的猴精 |
[00:38] | monkey goblins! | 袭击了 |
[00:43] | You have to roll a 2 or higher | 你们必须掷出2或以上 |
[00:45] | to avoid being bitten. | 才能不被咬到 |
[00:49] | 20 20! | |
[00:53] | 1 1? | |
[00:54] | Critical fail, dude! | 失败惨重哟 哥们 |
[00:56] | The monkey goblin bites. | 猴精开咬 |
[00:58] | Raph loses 11 hit points. | 拉斐掉11点血 |
[01:02] | 11? Give me that! | 11 给我拿来 |
[01:04] | I’m gonna use my magic sword +3 to strike. | 我要用我的+3魔法剑发起进攻 |
[01:10] | What is all of this? | 这是什么 |
[01:11] | It’s called mazes & mutants. | 这个叫迷宫与变种 |
[01:14] | We found it in the trash up top. | 我们在楼顶的垃圾桶里找到的 |
[01:16] | A game? Don’t you have mutagen to find? | 游戏 你们不用找变异原了吗 |
[01:19] | But, sensei, we just beat the Kraang and Shredder’s forces. | 老师 我们才刚击败克朗和施莱德的大军 |
[01:23] | We could use just one day to relax. | 就不能放松一天吗 |
[01:27] | I cannot understand why you play a fantasy game | 真不明白你们干嘛还玩奇幻游戏 |
[01:29] | when your lives are already fantastic. | 你们的日子过得还不够奇幻吗 |
[01:32] | Me next! | 下一个到我了 |
[01:33] | Everyone’s favorite elf wants to attack goblins too. | 大家最爱的精灵也要去打猴精咯 |
[01:38] | Yeah! +1 ring of awesome! | 太棒了 1点炫酷之戒 |
[01:41] | Something is not right here. | 事情有些不对头 |
[01:50] | Excellent, my fellow anthropomorphized animals. | 很好 人模人样的动物小伙伴们 |
[01:54] | Play to thine heart’s content, | 你们就尽情玩吧 |
[01:57] | for thy true game is about to beginith. | 真正的博弈即将开始 |
[02:06] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:08] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:10] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:12] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:14] | *Here we go, It’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:17] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:19] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:21] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:23] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:25] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:27] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:29] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:36] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:38] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:40] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:42] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:44] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:46] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:48] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:50] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:53] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:55] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:57] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:59] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:08] | It’s mind master! | 是心灵操纵者 |
[03:14] | Take this and so on, Dash Coolstar! | 再吃我一招 英雄达什 |
[03:20] | Dash, what’s wrong? | 达什 怎么了 |
[03:22] | Mind master. | 心灵操纵者 |
[03:23] | He’s filling my brain with horror and madness. | 他在我内心填满了恐惧与疯狂 |
[03:26] | I’m trapped in my own mind! | 我被自己的内心困住了 |
[03:30] | You can fight against it, Dash! | 你可以反抗的 达什 |
[03:32] | I believe in you to break free. | 我相信你一定能挣脱的 |
[03:34] | Yes, I do! | 没错 我相信 |
[03:39] | No! His mind is too very great! | 不 他的内心太强大了 |
[03:48] | Where did he pull out the bazooka? | 他从哪抽出的火箭炮 |
[03:50] | I have theories. None of them pleasant. | 我有几个想法 不过都不是啥好想法 |
[03:57] | Hear ye, hear ye! | 听着听着 |
[03:58] | We have seen the future, and it is LARP. | 我们知道下面要干嘛了 就是玩LARP |
[04:05] | Live Action Role Play. | 真人角色扮演 |
[04:07] | We dress up as our heroes, | 我们装扮成各自的英雄 |
[04:08] | then finish our Mazes & Mutants game in the sewers. | 然后在下水道里结束”迷宫与变种”的游戏 |
[04:12] | Cool! | 真酷炫 |
[04:12] | Sounds like fun. | 听上去好有趣 |
[04:14] | Sounds like stupid. | 听上去好蠢 |
[04:15] | – Count me out. – Come on, Raph. | -我不玩 -来嘛 拉斐 |
[04:17] | If you play with us, | 只要你跟我们玩 |
[04:17] | I’ll let you wear my +1 ring of awesome. | 我就让你戴我的1点炫酷之戒 |
[04:21] | Oh, really? Can I? | 真的吗 可以吗 |
[04:22] | That would be so keen, Mikey. | 那真是太好了呢 麦奇 |
[04:24] | Forget it. I don’t do rings. | 拉倒吧 我不戴戒指 |
[04:27] | That’s three votes to one. | 投票结果三比一 |
[04:29] | Let’s LARP. | 我们来玩真人角色扮演吧 |
[04:30] | If we’re gonna LARP, | 如果要真人角色扮演 |
[04:31] | – we’re gonna need costumes! – Yeah! | -那就需要服装 -没错 |
[04:40] | Leo the knight. | 骑士李奥 |
[04:43] | Donnie the wizard. | 巫师多尼 |
[04:46] | Mikey the elven thief. | 精灵族神偷麦奇 |
[04:48] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:50] | Raph the dwarf barbarian. | 侏儒蛮人拉斐 |
[04:54] | Psst, you should larp on your knees | 你应该跪着演 |
[04:55] | so you look like a real dwarf barbarian. | 那样才像真的侏儒蛮人 |
[05:04] | Come on, dude. | 快来 |
[05:05] | It’s slo-mo time. | 现在是慢动作时间 |
[05:27] | I’ve set up the game | 我已经都安排好了 |
[05:28] | so we can finish in the tunnels. | 我们在隧道里便可完成游戏 |
[05:30] | Whoever solves the clues and defeats the dragon wins. | 破解谜题 打败恶龙者胜 |
[05:37] | It’s a deadly tree troll! | 那是只危险的树魔 |
[05:39] | Get it! Get it! Get! | 杀了它 杀了它 |
[05:52] | Well done, adventurers. | 干得好 探险者们 |
[05:54] | The troll is defeated. | 树魔已被打败 |
[05:56] | Oh, yeah! | 太棒啦 |
[05:59] | That’s how I do it, uh! | 爷就是这么牛 |
[06:01] | Hey, I found something. | 快看 有发现 |
[06:03] | “Soon you will find yourself in a haze. | “你将发现自己置身于迷雾中 |
[06:05] | Solve the riddles to beat the maze.” | 猜出谜底 走出迷宫” |
[06:08] | That’s not the clue I wrote down. | 这才不是我写的提示 |
[06:12] | The haze! | 起雾了 |
[06:13] | Just like the rubber tree troll said. | 跟橡橡胶树魔说的一样 |
[06:17] | It smells. | 味道好大 |
[06:17] | You been eating asparagus again, Mikey? | 你又吃芦笋了吗 麦奇 |
[06:20] | Wow, Leo, you really hooked this game up. | 天呐 李奥 你这游戏设计得太高级了 |
[06:23] | This wasn’t me. | 这不是我设计的 |
[06:32] | A dungeon? | 一个地牢 |
[06:34] | What did you mean exactly | 你刚才说不是你设计的 |
[06:36] | when you said it wasn’t you? | 到底是什么意思 |
[06:38] | Leo’s just being humble. | 李奥只是在谦虚 |
[06:39] | This is amazing. | 这太棒啦 |
[06:42] | Everything feels so realistic. | 这一切都太逼真了 |
[06:58] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[07:03] | What was that? | 这又是怎么回事 |
[07:04] | This way! | 走这边 |
[07:15] | Leo, I appreciate all the hard work | 李奥 我很感激你为此投入的 |
[07:16] | you put into this, bro. | 大量精力 |
[07:17] | I really do. | 真心的 |
[07:18] | The craftsmanship is a thing of beauty. | 设计精致 惟妙惟肖 |
[07:21] | It’s commendable. | 太赞了 |
[07:22] | But, um, what is going on? | 但是 这到底怎么回事 |
[07:26] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[07:28] | Are we really in medieval times? | 我们真的穿越到中世纪吗 |
[07:31] | Dude, I don’t want to be stuck in the 1980s. | 哥们 我可不想被困在二十世纪八十年代 |
[07:41] | – Who is– – What the– | -这是谁 -你妹的 |
[07:42] | Weird. | 不可思议 |
[07:44] | Thou possesseth questions. | 你们已知道问题 |
[07:48] | I am the one who possesseth thy answers. | 只有我知道答案 |
[07:52] | What did he say? I don’t speak Spanish, dude. | 他说什么 我可不会西班牙语 |
[07:56] | My name is Sir Malachi. | 我叫玛拉基先知先生 |
[07:58] | I am the one who changeth your clue. | 是我改了你的提示 |
[08:00] | I am the one who broughteth you here. | 是我把你们带到了这里 |
[08:02] | And I am the one who will rewardeth you | 如果你们通关的话 也是我来 |
[08:05] | if you win the quest. | 奖赏你们 |
[08:08] | Win the quest? | 通关 |
[08:09] | You four turtles must solveth the puzzles three | 你们四只乌龟必须破解三道谜题 |
[08:13] | and defeateth the dragon | 然后打败恶龙 |
[08:15] | to free princess April. | 从而释放爱普莉尔公主 |
[08:19] | Then and only then will I releaseth you. | 只有那时我才会放你们走 |
[08:26] | April–you have her? | 爱普莉尔 你把她掳走了 |
[08:28] | Why you–you– | 为什么你 你… |
[08:30] | You let her go! | 放她走 |
[08:32] | Or I’ll possesseth your face-eth! | 要不然我要你滴命 |
[08:36] | Righteth? | 对滴吧 |
[08:39] | If thou succeedeth, | 如果你们成功 |
[08:40] | I will free your princess | 我会释放公主 |
[08:42] | and send all of you safely back home. | 并把你们安全送回家中 |
[08:44] | Fail and the dragon devours her | 如果失败 恶龙会把她吞食 |
[08:48] | and thou will be trapped in the maze forever! | 而你们也会永远被困在迷宫之中 |
[08:51] | Forever! | 一生一世 |
[08:56] | Well, maybe we don’t want to play your game. | 要是我们还不想玩你的游戏呢 |
[09:07] | Thou will play for thine lives! | 若想活命 必须参加 |
[09:14] | Monkey Goblins! | 猴精 |
[09:21] | Monkey Goblins. Real monkey goblins? | 猴精 真的猴精吗 |
[09:24] | A lot freakier than 1 inch miniatures! | 比一英寸的微缩模型吓人多了 |
[09:35] | This ax is impossible! | 这把斧头太不好使了 |
[09:38] | You can’t play like Raph the ninja turtle. | 你不能像忍者神龟拉斐般战斗 |
[09:40] | You have to play like Raph the dwarf barbarian. | 你必须要像侏儒蛮人拉斐般战斗 |
[09:44] | Never should’ve agreed to be a dwarf. | 就不应该答应扮演侏儒 |
[09:47] | Do these Monkey Goblins remind you of something or… | 这些小妖猴子让你什么东西或者 |
[09:51] | someone? | 人了吗 |
[09:51] | They almost look like– | 它们都看起来好像… |
[09:53] | Rockwell. | 洛克伍尔 |
[10:04] | What is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[10:06] | And where did those things come from? | 这些猴子都是从哪里来的啊 |
[10:08] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[10:09] | But there’s only one way out of here. | 但要想出去 只有一个办法了 |
[10:13] | We’re not really gonna do this, are we? | 我们不会真的要这么做吧 |
[10:16] | Unless you know some other way out, | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[10:18] | we have to play Sir Malachi’s game. | 我们必须玩玛拉基先知先生的游戏 |
[10:21] | Whoa-eth. | 糟糕 |
[10:32] | If this is a dungeon maze, | 如果这是个地牢迷宫 |
[10:34] | it’s probably loaded with traps. | 这里大概遍布着陷阱 |
[10:36] | So watch your step. | 所以注意脚下 |
[10:38] | I never want to see you get hurt. | 我可不想看到你们受伤 |
[10:41] | +1 ring of awesome, so shiny and beautiful, | 1点属性加成的酷炫之戒 如此光艳动人 |
[10:45] | my magical source of power. | 我的魔力来源 |
[10:48] | My awesome. | 我的酷炫之戒 |
[10:50] | I’ll give you a magical headache. | 魔力来源你个头 |
[10:55] | Wanderers. | 漫游者们 |
[10:58] | Mine congratulations on solving the first puzzle. | 恭贺汝等成功解开第一道谜题 |
[11:01] | And now for thy second riddle. | 至于第二道谜题 |
[11:04] | You stupid bird head. | 你个呆鸟头 |
[11:06] | A maze is like a brain, | 迷宫如大脑 |
[11:08] | a dungeon is a mind; | 地牢如思绪 |
[11:09] | Make one slip, | 若一步失足 |
[11:11] | and you’ll be forever left behind. | 将万劫不复 |
[11:16] | Can this get any weirder? | 还能再诡异点吗 |
[11:26] | Guess so. | 好像可以 |
[11:31] | I think all of those tiles are trapdoors. | 我感觉这些砖块都是暗门 |
[11:33] | You heard him, team. Ninja stealth. | 都听到了吧 弟兄们 忍者潜行 |
[11:44] | My dagger of limitless skill! | 我的神技匕首 |
[11:48] | It wasn’t all that. | 其实也不咋样 |
[11:54] | That was too close. | 刚才太险了 |
[11:55] | What is going on here? | 到底是怎么一回事 |
[11:58] | I’m gonna tell you what’s going on, Leo. | 我来告诉你这是怎么一回事 李奥 |
[12:00] | This is all magic. | 这全是魔法 |
[12:03] | There’s no such thing as magic. | 魔法根本不存在 |
[12:06] | It’s the power of the ancient elves, dude. | 这是上古精灵的魔法 老兄 |
[12:09] | Why am I having this conversation? | 我为什么要跟你讨论这个 |
[12:10] | I just want to hit Sir Nerdachi so hard, | 我现在只想把那个”麻辣鸡”暴打一顿 |
[12:12] | he turns back into an egg. | 打回一只鸟蛋为止 |
[12:14] | I want to clobber his feathery face into a pillow. | 把他的毛脸揍成羽绒枕 |
[12:17] | I want to– | 把他的… |
[12:24] | Sir Raphael, you challenge my power, | 拉斐尔先生 你要挑战我的权威 |
[12:28] | the power of the gray highland wizards of the north? | 一名北方暗灰高原巫师的权威吗 |
[12:31] | You must be eating some really crazy birdseed. | 你一定是吃了什么诡异的鸟食 |
[12:34] | That doeseth it. | 吾受够了 |
[12:35] | Zinza Makooloo Carookoo Chookoo! | 天灵灵 地灵灵 鸟神鸟神快显灵 |
[12:43] | Bring it on! | 来吧 |
[12:44] | Yeah! Give me your best shot! | 拿出你的真本事吧 |
[12:46] | Let me see what you can really do. | 让我看看你到底几斤几两 |
[12:50] | Raph, you, um… | 拉斐 你… |
[12:52] | You have the head of a turkey. | 你变火鸡头了 |
[12:56] | Dude, that is so awesome. | 老兄 你这个太搞笑了 |
[12:58] | Gobble, gobble, son, like a turkey do. | 咯咯咯 火鸡向天歌 |
[13:02] | What? | 什么 |
[13:07] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[13:08] | You’re playing by my rules now. | 你们现在要遵守我的规则 |
[13:10] | Anyone who forfeits the game next turns into a squirrel. | 谁再违规或弃权 就会变成一只松鼠 |
[13:15] | And– | 至于 |
[13:16] | And now for the next riddle. | 至于下一道谜题 |
[13:20] | Where you thinketh you are, | 身之所在 |
[13:22] | trouble if you boast; | 切忌浮躁 |
[13:23] | If thou taketh too long, | 久思不得 |
[13:25] | you shall be as toast. | 必受炙烤 |
[13:33] | Oh, no! | 不好 |
[13:36] | Flaming boulder! Flaming boulder! | 火球来了 火球来了 |
[13:40] | Hoteth! Hoteth! Hoteth! | 烫 烫 烫 |
[14:07] | I’ve been giving this some thought. | 我好好思考了一下 |
[14:08] | About me being a turkey? | 思考我的火鸡头吗 |
[14:10] | Uh, no, about the riddles. | 不 是思考谜题 |
[14:13] | I think I get it. | 我大概理解了 |
[14:14] | All the riddles are really one single riddle. | 所有的谜题其实就是一个谜题 |
[14:17] | You’re saying the riddles point out the true nature of this place. | 你是说这些谜题揭示了这里的本质吗 |
[14:21] | You actually understand what leo is talking about? | 你竟然能听懂李奥在说什么 |
[14:24] | +1 ring of awesome, dude. | 酷炫之戒有1点属性加成 老兄 |
[14:32] | Ring of awesome. | 酷炫之戒 |
[14:47] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[14:49] | Guys! Thank goodness! | 是你们 太棒了 |
[14:51] | Can you get me out of this snow globe? | 能把我从这个雪球里放出来吗 |
[14:52] | Hold on. We’ll have you out in a– | 稍等 我们马上就能把你… |
[14:57] | Uh, refresh my memory. | 弱弱地问一句 |
[14:59] | Was there some mention of a dragon? | 是不是有人提到过一只恶龙 |
[15:18] | Leatherhead? | 呆皮鳄 |
[15:28] | Leatherhead. | 呆皮鳄 |
[15:30] | But I thought you were gone forever, dude. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 老兄 |
[15:38] | We got to save April! | 我们得赶紧救爱普莉尔 |
[15:40] | It’s not trying to hurt her. | 它的目标不是她 |
[15:41] | Just us. | 是我们 |
[15:43] | Critical hit! | 必杀暴击 |
[15:47] | Critical fail. | 悲剧被爆 |
[15:56] | Our weapons are useless. | 我们的武器太没用了 |
[16:00] | Leatherhead, we’re pals. | 呆皮鳄 我们是朋友 |
[16:01] | I don’t want to have to fight you. | 我不想和你作战 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry, Leatherhead. | 对不起 呆皮鳄 |
[16:05] | I hope someday you’ll find it in your heart to forgive me. | 我希望有一天 你能原谅我 |
[16:12] | That–that can’t be the real leatherhead. | 那 那不可能是真的呆皮鳄 |
[16:21] | – Really? – I’m trying! | -拜托 -我在努力 |
[16:23] | It’s cool. Sorry. | 没关系 对不起 |
[16:24] | I mean, maybe just try a little harder? | 不过 你能再努力一点吗 |
[16:27] | – Donnie! – Stay put, April. | -多尼 -待着别动 爱普莉尔 |
[16:33] | If we imagine our weapons are magical and all-powerful, | 如果我们想象自己的武器充满魔力 |
[16:37] | we can defeat Leatherhead. | 就能打败呆皮鳄 |
[16:38] | Yes, that’s the answer. | 是的 这就是答案 |
[16:40] | But that makes no sense! | 但这根本说不通啊 |
[16:43] | Trust me. Believe! | 相信我 要相信 |
[16:45] | Focus. Use your imagination. | 集中精神 运用想象力 |
[16:59] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[17:00] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[17:01] | This whole adventure is totally looney! | 这什么破冒险太荒谬了 |
[17:04] | Show your ugly bird head, Malachi! | 现出你丑恶的嘴脸吧 玛拉基 |
[17:09] | Well done, fellowship of turtles. | 做得好 几位乌龟行者 |
[17:12] | Now I shall prepare thy next adventure. | 现在我可以准备下一个冒险了 |
[17:16] | Then I will play the game with you forever | 这样我就可以一直跟你们玩下去了 |
[17:20] | and ever and ever! | 直到永远 |
[17:22] | Forget it, Malachi. | 别做梦了 玛拉基 |
[17:24] | – We figured it out. – We did? | -我们已经弄明白了 -真的吗 |
[17:26] | This whole thing is an illusion. | 这一切都只是幻觉 |
[17:27] | – It’s not real. – It’s not? | -这不是真实的 -不是吗 |
[17:30] | Nonsense! | 胡说 |
[17:31] | Thou mustest travel the maze | 在我心满意足之前 |
[17:33] | until my heart’s contentethery. | 你们必须一直待在这迷宫里 |
[17:36] | No way. | 想得美 |
[17:38] | With mine first attack, | 我的第一次攻击 |
[17:40] | I cast magic fist! | 魔法拳 |
[17:46] | Told you. Power of ancient elves. | 我就说嘛 上古精灵的魔法 |
[17:53] | Lightning of Lorenzo! | 洛伦佐之闪电 |
[17:58] | Rockets of Ravendorf! | 拉文德之火箭 |
[18:02] | Everyone, listen. Malachi is a mutant. | 大家听着 玛拉基是个变种 |
[18:05] | He’s creating the maze inside our minds. | 他在向我们的思想中植入迷宫 |
[18:08] | Inside our minds? Are you crazy, Leo? | 我们的思想中 你疯了吗 李奥 |
[18:12] | He’s got magic, but I’ve got the +1 ring of awesome. | 他有魔法 但我有1点属性加成的酷炫之戒 |
[18:17] | Thou thinkest thou can surprise the game master? | 你们以为可以吓到游戏主持者吗 |
[18:21] | I cast egg bombs of power! | “炸蛋”攻击开始 |
[18:31] | My ring of awesome. | 我的魔力戒指 |
[18:34] | It failed. | 失败了 |
[18:35] | Mikey, give me that ring. | 麦奇 把戒指给我 |
[18:37] | You–you want to carry my ring? | 你 你要戴我的戒指吗 |
[18:40] | Not exactly. | 一点都不想 |
[18:47] | That smarteth! | 这招聪明 |
[18:53] | Guys, focus! | 大伙 集中注意力 |
[18:54] | The only way we can beat this | 我们唯一可以获胜的方法就是 |
[18:56] | is if we all believe it’s not real. | 大家都得相信这不是真的 |
[18:59] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[19:01] | And I don’t believe! | 我不相信了 |
[19:04] | Leo says it’s not realeth. | 李奥说了这不是真的 |
[19:05] | Leo says it’s not realeth. | 李奥说了这不是真的 |
[19:08] | Yes! | 成功了 |
[19:14] | It’s up to you now, Raph. | 轮到你了 拉斐 |
[19:16] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[19:23] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[19:25] | I don’t believe! | 我不相信 |
[19:28] | No! | 不 |
[19:32] | Yes! I’m handsome again. | 太棒了 又变回帅气的我了 |
[19:35] | We’re not playing anymore, Malachi. | 我们不想再玩了 玛拉基 |
[19:45] | We’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[19:46] | Oh, man! | 天呐 |
[19:53] | You shall not pass! | 不许你通过 |
[19:56] | We were in the sewers the whole time. | 我们一直都在下水道里 |
[19:59] | What were you trying to do? | 你刚刚到底是要干什么 |
[20:00] | I–I just wanted to play. | 我只是想玩 |
[20:06] | My name is Martin Milton. | 我叫马丁·弥尔顿 |
[20:08] | I used to be obsessed with Mazes & Mutants– | 我曾经无比痴迷于 |
[20:11] | every hour, every day. | 迷宫和变种游戏 |
[20:13] | All that changed the day I was feeding the birds on my roof. | 有一天我在屋顶喂鸟 忽然一切都变了 |
[20:24] | I donned fair cloak and wizardly hat | 我被穿上了斗篷和巫师的帽子 |
[20:26] | to become sir Malachi, the sparrow wizard. | 我变成了玛拉基先生 一个麻雀巫师 |
[20:30] | I went into the sewers to play a solo larping game | 我来到下水道 一个人玩角色扮演 |
[20:33] | of Mazes & Mutants | 玩迷宫与变种 |
[20:35] | when I accidentally found you. | 刚好碰到了你们 |
[20:37] | I made sure you found the game. | 我故意让你们发现了这游戏 |
[20:39] | I was so happy you liked it, so happy indeed. | 我很高兴你们喜欢 真的很高兴 |
[20:45] | I just wanted people to play with. | 我只是想找人一起玩游戏 |
[20:47] | Dude, solo LARP? | 老兄 单人角色扮演 |
[20:50] | That is so sad. | 太可怜了 |
[20:54] | Malachi wasn’t entirely bad. | 玛拉基也不是绝对的坏人 |
[20:56] | He did leave us clues that everything was an illusion. | 他的确给我们留下了一切只是错觉的线索 |
[20:59] | It really was a game. | 这场游戏也挺不错的 |
[21:02] | You can go, Malachi. | 你可以走了 玛拉基 |
[21:04] | But you have to promise | 但是你要保证 |
[21:05] | that you’ll never force anyone to play with you ever again. | 以后再也不强迫任何人陪你玩游戏 |
[21:09] | Sounds faireth to me. | 我没意见 |
[21:26] | Good-byeth, my friends! | 再见了 朋友们 |
[21:28] | Live long and LARP. | 愿角色扮演经久不衰 |
[21:38] | And thus the turtle champions | 自此迎来乌龟们的又一次胜利 |
[21:40] | fought the wizard sir Malachi | 凭借着了不起的强大力量 |
[21:42] | and won by the sheer power of their awesomeness! | 他们击败了巫师玛拉基 |
[21:46] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[21:50] | Guys? | 大伙 |
[21:51] | Hey, wait up! | 嘿 等等我 |