时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Baxter Stockman… | 巴克斯特·斯道克曼 |
[00:18] | I ordered you to build me a mutant army, | 我命你给我建一支变种部队 |
[00:21] | and you give me this? | 结果你就给我这个 |
[00:26] | No, no. Don’t you see? | 不不 你看不出来吗 |
[00:27] | It swims, flies, and know tae kwon do. | 它能游能飞 还会跆拳道 |
[00:30] | It’s a triple threat. | 对敌人是三重威胁啊 |
[00:34] | And it quacks? | 它还会呱呱叫 |
[00:35] | Can it, Stinkman. | 是吗 屎道克曼 |
[00:37] | This is the last time you mess up. | 这是你最后一次搞砸的机会了 |
[00:39] | Mess up? | 搞砸 |
[00:40] | But look at you, Rahzar. | 可是看看你自己 莱扎尔 |
[00:41] | You’re twice the dog– | 你比以前的狗形…啊不 |
[00:42] | man you were before. | 人形大了一倍呢 |
[00:46] | No, Bradford. | 住手 布拉福德 |
[00:48] | I have a more suitable fate in mind. | 我有更合适的方法处理他 |
[00:52] | You have failed me too many times. | 你已经让我失望太多次了 |
[00:55] | No! | 不 |
[00:56] | I mean, please, Master Shredder. | 求你了 施莱德大师 |
[00:59] | I’ve got plans, huge plans. | 我已经有计划了 宏伟大计 |
[01:01] | Mutant pigs and rhinos– | 变异猪和变异犀牛… |
[01:04] | Pigs? | 猪 |
[01:06] | And rhinos. | 还有犀牛呢 |
[01:10] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[01:11] | No! The mutagen? | 不 变异原吗 |
[01:13] | You can’t. | 不要 |
[01:14] | I wouldn’t be of any use to you as a mutant. | 我变异对你没有任何好处 |
[01:17] | Please, don’t. | 求你了 不要啊 |
[01:20] | I am not a man of idle threats. | 我可不是只会空口威胁的 |
[01:23] | Heh, bet you’ll end up | 我相信你一定会变成 |
[01:25] | a bigger freak than me, Stinkman. | 比我更大的怪物 屎道克曼 |
[01:27] | There’s nothing wrong with idle threats! | 空口威胁也没什么不好啊 |
[01:52] | Yes. Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[01:54] | Oh, thank you, thank you, | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[01:55] | thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[02:15] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:17] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:20] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:22] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:24] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:26] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:28] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:31] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:33] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:35] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:37] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:39] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:46] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:47] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:49] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:52] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:54] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:56] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:58] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:00] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:03] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:05] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:07] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:09] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:15] | Almost got it. | 快成功了 |
[03:17] | Almost got it. | 就快成功了 |
[03:20] | Are we done yet, Donnie? | 还没好吗 多尼 |
[03:22] | We’ve been up for, like, a million hours. | 感觉我们已经有一百万小时没睡了 |
[03:25] | Oh, no, no– no worries, April. | 不不不 别急嘛 爱普莉尔 |
[03:27] | This time, it’s gonna work. | 这次一定能成功 |
[03:29] | We’ll finally be able to turn your dad human again. | 我们终于可以把你父亲变回人类了 |
[03:33] | Now I’m adding a sample of your DNA. | 现在我要加入你的DNA样本 |
[03:37] | So brace yourself for the scientific breakthrough of the century! | 准备好为本世纪的科学大突破欢呼吧 |
[03:41] | Retro-mutagen! | 变异解药 |
[03:50] | Okay, mutant cells. | 好了 变异细胞们 |
[03:52] | please turn normal. | 快恢复正常吧 |
[03:53] | Please turn normal. | 快恢复正常啊 |
[04:02] | Eureka. | 成功了 |
[04:03] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[04:04] | I really did it! | 我真的成功了 |
[04:07] | You did it? | 成功了吗 |
[04:09] | You really did it? | 真的成功了吗 |
[04:10] | Did what? | 什么成功了 |
[04:11] | Invent pizza that doesn’t get soggy in milk? | 发明了一种不会被牛奶泡软的披萨吗 |
[04:16] | I finally made it. | 我终于成功了 |
[04:17] | Retro-mutagen, you guys! | 变异解药 伙计们 |
[04:20] | The key to turning Mr. O’neil human again. | 让奥尼尔先生变回人类的关键 |
[04:25] | And you too, Sensei. | 还有你 老师 |
[04:29] | Human once more? | 变回人类 |
[04:33] | Save April’s father first, | 先救爱普莉尔的父亲 |
[04:36] | and then I will consider it. | 然后我再考虑 |
[04:41] | Ooh, what if I turned myself human again? | 如果我把自己变回人类会怎样 |
[04:44] | I wonder what I’d look like. | 我会长啥样呢 |
[04:46] | What up? | 快看我 |
[04:47] | We were never human to begin with, genius. | 我们本来就不是人 你个天才 |
[04:50] | We’d just turn back into turtles. | 我们只会变回普通乌龟 |
[04:52] | Give me that. | 还给我 |
[04:53] | I’ve only got enough for two doses, | 我只提炼了两人份的 |
[04:56] | one for April’s dad | 一份给爱普莉尔的爸爸 |
[04:57] | and one for Master Splinter. | 另一份给斯普林特大师 |
[04:59] | Can you make more of the stuff? | 你能再多做点这种药吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah, but it takes ten canisters of mutagen | 可以 但十罐变异原 |
[05:02] | to refine just one tiny dose of retro-mutagen, | 才能提炼出一小份解药 |
[05:05] | and I don’t have any left. | 而我手里的变异原都用完了 |
[05:07] | But at least we can find your dad | 但至少我们可以找到你爸爸 |
[05:08] | and change him back. | 然后把他变回人类 |
[05:09] | Oh, I’m just speechless. | 我激动得都不知道说什么好了 |
[05:12] | Thank you. Thank you so much, Donnie. | 谢谢 太谢谢你了 多尼 |
[05:14] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[05:44] | what am I? | 我变成了什么 |
[05:46] | I’m nothing anymore. | 我一无是处了 |
[05:47] | I’m a freak. | 我是个怪物 |
[05:48] | I’ll never be taken s-s-seriously | 再也没有人会 |
[05:50] | as a s-s-scientist. | 当我是科学家了 |
[05:52] | Oh, wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[05:56] | Yes-s-s. Yes-s-s. | 没错 没错 |
[05:59] | Stockman DNA… | 斯道克曼的DNA |
[06:01] | combined with pure-strain human DNA. | 和纯人类的DNA结合 |
[06:05] | I could be normal again. | 我就可以恢复正常了 |
[06:07] | Better than normal. | 甚至更强大 |
[06:08] | Twice the man Stockman was. | 比斯道克曼的体积还要大两倍 |
[06:11] | Stinkman. | 屎道克曼 |
[06:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[06:16] | I want to see what you turned into. | 你想看看你变成什么样了 |
[06:20] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[06:29] | Scared to show yourself, Stinkman? | 不敢现身吗 屎道克曼 |
[06:32] | It’s not like you can get much uglier. | 反正你已经丑得不能再丑了 |
[06:43] | Show yourself, mutant. | 现身吧 变异体 |
[07:11] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[07:12] | All right, April. Hang back. | 好了 爱普莉尔 退后 |
[07:13] | We don’t want to rile up your dad like last time. | 我们可不想跟上次一样惹恼你爸爸 |
[07:16] | But I can help. | 但我可以帮忙 |
[07:17] | I can calm him down. | 我可以让他冷静下来 |
[07:19] | Last time you tried that, he took you to his nest | 上次你想帮忙时 他把你带到他的窝里 |
[07:21] | and tried to feed you dead rats. | 给你死老鼠吃 |
[07:23] | Good point. | 这倒是 |
[07:30] | All right. Got to do this quick. | 好了 要速战速决 |
[07:31] | Raph and Mikey, we can’t let him escape. | 拉斐尔和麦奇 看住他别让他跑了 |
[07:34] | Donnie, spray him fast. | 多尼 迅速把解药喷他身上 |
[07:36] | It’s the turtles-s-s! | 是那群乌龟 |
[07:37] | They’re close. | 他们就在附近 |
[07:38] | Now I have the power to squash them like bugs! | 现在我有能力把他们像碾死虫子一样碾死了 |
[07:59] | Dad, no! | 爸爸 不要走 |
[08:03] | S-s-sentimental humans-s-s. | 感情用事的人类 |
[08:06] | Give me the retro-mutagen. | 把解药给我 |
[08:08] | Now! | 马上 |
[08:13] | Another mutant? | 另一个变异体 |
[08:14] | Retro-mutagen. | 解药 |
[08:17] | Mine! | 是我的 |
[08:20] | No! | 不要 |
[08:21] | Get your claws off that vial. | 放开你的爪子 |
[08:26] | No! | 不要 |
[08:33] | Let me go, you ugly germ farm! | 放开我 你这个丑到爆的病菌温床 |
[08:38] | Silenc-c-ce! | 安静 |
[08:40] | I know who that is. | 我知道那是谁了 |
[08:41] | It’s Derek Stockboy! | 那是德里克·斯道克小子 |
[08:43] | It’s Baxter S-s-stockman! | 是巴克斯特·斯道克曼 |
[08:47] | Come to my lab. | 来我的实验室吧 |
[08:48] | And you will bring more retro-mutagen, | 给我带解药来 |
[08:52] | or the girl mutates with me! | 要不然这个女孩会跟我一样变异 |
[08:58] | Wow, we really messed that one up. | 我们这次真的搞砸了 |
[09:03] | I only have one vial left. | 我只剩一瓶了 |
[09:05] | It’ll take months to synthesize more. | 得花费数月才能合成出更多的剂量 |
[09:07] | Don’t worry, Donnie. | 别担心 多尼 |
[09:08] | We’ll get her back and make her dad human again. | 我们会把她救回来 也会让她爸爸变回人类 |
[09:12] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此吧 |
[09:13] | Let’s really hope so. | 真的但愿如此 |
[09:17] | Aw, man, what am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[09:20] | Save April and Mr. O’neil– | 救爱普莉尔和奥尼尔先生 |
[09:22] | But what about Master Splinter? | 但斯普林特大师怎么办 |
[09:23] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[09:27] | Hey, Sensei. | 老师好 |
[09:28] | Leonardo informed me of the situation. | 李奥纳多跟我说了现在的情况 |
[09:31] | You must split up to rescue April | 你们必须分头去救爱普莉尔 |
[09:33] | and to find her father. | 找到她爸爸 |
[09:35] | I’m sorry, Sensei. | 对不起 老师 |
[09:36] | This is all the retro-mutagen I have left. | 我就只剩下这一份解药了 |
[09:41] | I may not be human, | 我或许不是人类 |
[09:43] | but I am fortunate enough to have my humanity. | 但我很幸运 我的人性尚存 |
[09:47] | Save Kirby. | 去救卡比 |
[10:00] | All right, | 好了 |
[10:01] | who’s the soon-to-be slap-shotted goon | 是哪个挨千刀的混蛋 |
[10:03] | that kidnapped April? | 绑架了爱普莉尔 |
[10:05] | Long story, Casey. | 说来话长 凯西 |
[10:06] | We need your help big-time. | 我们非常需要你的帮助 |
[10:08] | And yes, you’ll get to hit someone with a hockey stick. | 而且你可以用曲棍球棍打人 |
[10:11] | Probably more than once. | 打很多下也可以 |
[10:14] | Yes! | 太棒啦 |
[10:15] | So you and me are bat-wrangling tonight, Mikey. | 今晚你和我去抓大蝙蝠 麦奇 |
[10:19] | Yeah! | 太棒啦 |
[10:20] | You know what that means, right? | 你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[10:21] | Please don’t. | 拜托不要 |
[10:24] | The return to turflytle, dog! | 飞龟要归来 老兄 |
[10:27] | You annoy me to no end. | 你真是烦人无极限 |
[10:29] | Buzz buzz is buzz back! | 嗡嗡嗡回来啦 |
[10:32] | Buzz! | 嗡 |
[10:38] | S-s-stay! | 待在这 |
[10:40] | Baxter, you don’t have to do this. | 巴克斯特 你大可不必这样 |
[10:43] | Donnie can help you. | 多尼能帮助你 |
[10:44] | He can make more retro-mutagen. | 他能制造更多的变异解药 |
[10:46] | It’ll only take a few months– | 只需要几个月 |
[10:48] | I mean, hours! | 不 几小时 |
[10:49] | If he fails, | 如果他造不出来 |
[10:51] | I have a backup plan. | 我还有后备计划 |
[10:56] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[11:04] | N-n-n-no escape! | 别想逃 |
[11:17] | You go here, | 你在这里 |
[11:19] | and I press-s-s a button. | 我按下按钮 |
[11:21] | You fall! | 你掉下去 |
[11:22] | And I– I jump in. | 我也跳进去 |
[11:25] | We c-c-come apart and then we come together. | 我们就能合二为一 |
[11:28] | You, me, as one. | 你 我 一体 |
[11:31] | More human than I am now. | 比我现在更接近人类 |
[11:34] | Baxter, listen to me. | 巴克斯特 听我说 |
[11:35] | Dropping us into a vat of ooze isn’t going to save you. | 我们一同掉进一缸绿浆是没法拯救你的 |
[11:39] | You got to trust me on that. | 你得相信我 |
[11:47] | No! | 不 |
[11:49] | This is– only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[11:51] | Only way! | 唯一的办法 |
[11:53] | Stockman-fly c-c-c-cannot trust anyone. | 斯道蝇曼不能相信任何人 |
[12:01] | Turtles! | 乌龟 |
[12:02] | You tried, yes-s-s. | 你们痴心妄想 |
[12:04] | Tried to sneak in. | 意图潜伏进来 |
[12:06] | No retro-mutagen, no trade. | 没有变异解药就没有交易 |
[12:09] | I got your retro-mutajunk right here! | 你要的抗变异垃圾在这儿呢 |
[12:38] | Baxter, stop. | 巴克斯特 住手 |
[12:39] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮助你 |
[12:40] | We don’t want to hurt you. | 我们不想伤害你 |
[12:45] | Well, Casey does. | 好吧 凯西很想 |
[12:48] | Guys? | 各位 |
[12:49] | Little help here? | 帮个忙行吗 |
[12:53] | Not fast enough. | 你还不够快 |
[13:04] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[13:22] | Two become one! | 合二为一 |
[13:24] | Eat it, bug! | 吃我一击 臭虫 |
[13:31] | Is she– | 她是不是… |
[13:41] | Blegh, nice catch, donnie. | 你接得真好 多尼 |
[13:42] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[13:43] | You’re okay! | 你没事 |
[13:45] | But how did– | 可是怎么会… |
[13:47] | You’re immune to mutagen! | 你对变异原免疫 |
[13:49] | That’s why your DNA worked to create retro-mutagen. | 所以你的DNA才能造出变异解药 |
[13:53] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[13:55] | I’ll devour you all! | 我要把你们都吞掉 |
[13:57] | I’ll drink you like blobs of delicious filth! | 像可口的秽物一样吸食掉 |
[14:01] | Buzz buzz! | 嗡 嗡 |
[14:02] | Help me! Buzz buzz! | 救我 嗡 嗡 |
[14:09] | Got him on the run, Leo! | 已经在追他了 李奥 |
[14:10] | Get over here before I let him eat Mikey. | 快过来 不然他就要吃掉麦奇了 |
[14:13] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[14:14] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上就到 |
[14:15] | Get your claws off of me! | 把你的爪子从我身上拿开 |
[14:21] | I heard you say retro-mutagen. | 我听到了变异解药四个字 |
[14:24] | I can become human again? | 我还能变回人类 |
[14:27] | On second thought, we might be a little late. | 仔细一想 我们可能会晚点过去 |
[14:30] | Bring me that vial. | 把那个药瓶拿给我 |
[14:32] | Time to go! | 得走了 |
[14:42] | Back, you hideous arthropod! | 离我远点 你这个丑陋的节肢动物 |
[14:44] | Give me retro-mutagen! | 把变异解药给我 |
[14:46] | Get off of him! | 放开他 |
[14:52] | No! | 不 |
[14:57] | We found April’s dad. | 我们找到爱普莉尔的爸爸了 |
[14:59] | Let’s get out of here. | 赶紧离开这儿 |
[15:00] | No escape! | 别想逃 |
[15:02] | No escape. | 别想逃 |
[15:06] | Get me that vial before Stinkman uses it. | 在屎道克曼用掉药瓶之前把它给我拿到手 |
[15:08] | That retro-mutagen belongs to me. | 变异解药是我的 |
[15:15] | It’s gaining on us! | 他要追上我们了 |
[15:16] | Firing garbage cannon! | 发射垃圾炮 |
[15:25] | Delicious. | 好吃 |
[15:27] | Take a right! | 右转 |
[15:31] | Now a left! | 再左转 |
[15:32] | Dad’s this way. | 老爸在这个方向 |
[15:34] | – How do you know? – I just do. | -你是怎么知道的 -我就是知道 |
[15:35] | I told you I get certain feelings about things. | 我告诉过你 我对某些事物有感知 |
[15:38] | Faster, Leo! | 快点 李奥 |
[15:39] | Another right! | 再右转 |
[15:44] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[15:45] | Kirby-bat wants to suck my turtle blood! | 卡比蝙蝠要吸我的乌龟血 |
[15:48] | Help! | 救我 |
[15:50] | Maybe I’ll give him just a little taste. | 不然你就让他尝一口吧 |
[15:53] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[15:54] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 开个玩笑 开个玩笑 |
[16:06] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:07] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[16:09] | Let me talk to him. | 让我来跟他说 |
[16:16] | Stay calm, dad. | 保持冷静 爸爸 |
[16:20] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[16:24] | Just calm down. | 冷静下来就好 |
[16:27] | Calm. | 冷静 |
[16:32] | Sorry this took so long, Mr. O’neil. | 抱歉花了这么长时间 奥尼尔先生 |
[16:34] | Just a quick spray on your skin | 只是在你身上快速地喷点喷雾 |
[16:36] | and you’ll be good as new. | 你就可以变回人形了 |
[16:40] | I have it! | 我拿到了 |
[16:41] | Mine. Mine! | 是我的 我的 |
[16:43] | Seriously? Again? | 不是吧 又来 |
[16:51] | Flying footbots? | 会飞的大脚机器怪 |
[16:52] | Dude, this is getting out of control. | 老兄 局面要失控了 |
[16:55] | Let’s move, turtles. | 开始行动吧 乌龟们 |
[17:00] | Now, let’s get that vial back. | 让我们把药剂夺回来 |
[17:02] | Turflytle and his sidekick maggot boy to the rescue! | 飞龟和他的跟班妄想男孩前来救援了 |
[17:06] | Maggot boy! | 妄想男孩 |
[17:07] | I’m gonna make you eat that stupid costume. | 我一定要让你自己吃了那套破服装 |
[17:09] | April, you and Casey stay put | 爱普莉尔 你和凯西留在这里 |
[17:11] | and keep an eye on your dad. | 看好你父亲 |
[17:18] | You getting one of those feelings again? | 你又有那种直觉了吗 |
[17:21] | Nope, just a bad idea. | 不 只是个馊主意而已 |
[17:27] | stupid childproof cap. | 讨厌的儿童安全盖子 |
[17:29] | Taste the sting of turflytle! | 尝尝飞龟的刺吧 |
[17:32] | Buzz buzz! | 嗡嗡 嗡嗡 |
[17:35] | Nice hit, tur– | 打得好 飞… |
[17:36] | Er, Mikey. | 嗯 麦奇 |
[17:40] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[17:49] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[17:55] | Ha! Yes! | 哈 漂亮 |
[17:56] | Get him, dad! | 干掉他 爸爸 |
[17:57] | Knock him out of the sky! | 把他弄下去 |
[18:00] | So we’re, like, riding your giant mutant dad? | 我们现在是 骑着你巨大的变种爸爸吗 |
[18:04] | This is so weird. | 这实在是太奇怪了 |
[18:09] | Got it! | 拿到了 |
[18:12] | No! | 不 |
[18:26] | Swallow this, you ugly goop-drooling– | 试试这个 你这个又笨又丑还流着口水的… |
[18:34] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[18:35] | Catch up to him! | 追上他 |
[18:37] | He’s getting away! | 他要跑掉了 |
[18:38] | Oh, no, you don’t! | 不 你跑不了的 |
[18:39] | Get him, dad! | 追上他 爸爸 |
[18:46] | At last. | 终于 |
[18:51] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[18:58] | There! | 那里 |
[19:06] | Go, dad! | 快去 爸爸 |
[19:11] | No! | 不 |
[19:51] | – All right! – Yes! | -成功了 -太棒了 |
[19:52] | Kirby’s back! | 卡比回来了 |
[19:53] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[19:54] | I can’t believe it. | 我都不敢相信 |
[19:56] | I missed you so much! | 我好想你 |
[19:57] | A-April? | 爱 爱普莉尔 |
[19:59] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[20:01] | Where am I? | 这是哪里 |
[20:02] | And why am I nude? | 为什么我没穿衣服 |
[20:06] | Dude, when you hear what happened, | 老兄 等你知道发生了什么 |
[20:07] | you are gonna laugh so hard! | 你会笑死的 |
[20:09] | You did it, Donnie! | 你做到了 多尼 |
[20:11] | You’re the best of the best of the best! | 你是最最最棒的 |
[20:16] | Two kisses in one day. | 一天两个吻 |
[20:18] | Eat it, Casey Jones. | 你弱爆了 凯西·琼斯 |
[20:19] | Eat it! | 弱爆了 |
[20:27] | No sign of Stockman-fly. | 斯道蝇曼不见了 |
[20:29] | Add him to the list of stray, mutated bad guy freaks running around New York. | 纽约市里存在着的变种怪物又多了一个 |
[20:33] | Stockman-fly is turflytle’s ultimate superhero enemy, | 斯道蝇曼是终极英雄飞龟的敌人 |
[20:37] | Buzz buzz. | 嗡嗡 嗡嗡 |
[20:39] | But if he’s out there, buzz buzz, | 只要他还在 嗡嗡 嗡嗡 |
[20:41] | I’ll find him, buzz bu– | 我就会找到他 嗡嗡 嗡 |
[20:44] | Enough with the buzz buzz! | 你嗡嗡够了没 |
[20:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:49] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[20:51] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[20:52] | Buzz buzz, dog. | 嗡嗡 嗡嗡 兄弟 |
[20:57] | I’m sorry, master Splinter. | 我很抱歉 斯普林特大人 |
[20:59] | I wanted to change you back. | 我本想让你变回人类的 |
[21:01] | But I swear, | 但我发誓 |
[21:03] | if it’s the last thing I do, I’ll– | 哪怕我为此付出生命 我也要… |
[21:06] | Do not fret, my son. | 别为此烦恼 我的孩子 |
[21:08] | I am content with what I have become. | 我对现状很满足 |
[21:10] | I have no place in the human world anymore. | 我已经不属于人类社会了 |
[21:13] | This is my home, | 这里才是我的家 |
[21:15] | and you four are my family. | 你们四个就是我的家人 |
[21:26] | Well, look at you, Stinkbug. | 看看你自己 屎道虫曼 |
[21:29] | I’d squash you right here, | 我真想马上把你碾死 |
[21:31] | but Shredder has other plans for you. | 但是施莱德对你另有安排 |
[21:34] | I have one last mutant I want you to create, | 我希望你最后为我开发一个变种 |
[21:39] | or I will pluck your wings like the lowly insect you are. | 否则我就像对待低等昆虫一样扯下你的翅膀 |
[21:46] | Yes, master Shredder. | 遵命 施莱德大人 |
[21:49] | Thank you for your generosity… | 感谢你的宽宏大量… |