时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Kraang must evade those that pursue Kraang. | 克朗必须躲开那些追赶他的人 |
[00:20] | Move it, Casey! | 快点 凯西 |
[00:21] | You think I’m on a midnight stroll? | 你以为大半夜我是出来散步的吗 |
[00:28] | Hang on! | 坚持住啊 |
[00:33] | They’re getting away with the plutonium. | 他们要带着钚跑了 |
[00:36] | Can’t lose ’em. | 不能丢啊 |
[00:38] | Crud. | 混蛋 |
[00:39] | Are you pulling my sai? | 你拉了我的双叉吗 |
[00:40] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[00:42] | I think I lost another tooth. | 我好像又掉了颗牙 |
[00:48] | What the– | 搞什么… |
[01:03] | Who could’ve done this? | 会是谁干的呢 |
[01:04] | And it keeps getting worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[01:08] | They took the plutonium. | 他们拿走了钚 |
[01:10] | What do you think they need it for? | 拿这个干什么 |
[01:11] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[01:12] | But whoever it was | 但不管是谁拿的 |
[01:13] | packed some serious firepower. | 手里现在火力可不是闹着玩的 |
[01:15] | Let’s just hope they’re on our side. | 希望他们是站在我们这边的 |
[01:23] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:25] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:27] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:29] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:32] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:34] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:36] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:38] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:40] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:42] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:44] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:46] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:53] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:55] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[01:57] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:59] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:01] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:04] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:06] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:08] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:10] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:12] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:14] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:17] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:27] | That’s where I want it. | 就是这样 |
[02:28] | That’s where I want it. | 就是这样 |
[02:30] | Yeah. About to hit the high score. | 太棒了 要上高分榜了 |
[02:32] | Oh, yeah, we’re gonna do this. | 快成功了 |
[02:34] | Great use of your time. | 你们可真会利用时间啊 |
[02:39] | While somebody else is out there | 有人可是在外面 |
[02:40] | busting the Kraang’s brains in. | 把克朗打得落花流水呢 |
[02:43] | And that somebody wasn’t us. | 而且那个人并不是我们 |
[02:44] | We got other vigilantes out there | 还有别的治安维持人员 |
[02:46] | going after those alien blobs. | 在追捕那些外星来的东西 |
[02:48] | Sounds good to me. | 我觉得不错啊 |
[02:49] | Less work for us. | 正好减轻我们的工作量 |
[02:51] | It’s not good. | 这可不是好事 |
[02:52] | The Kraang stole plutonium. | 克朗偷走了钚 |
[02:54] | And whoever took ’em down stole it from them. | 而干掉他们的人又从他们手中把钚偷走了 |
[02:57] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[02:58] | Maybe Shredder’s going after the Kraang again. | 说不定是施莱德又盯上克朗了 |
[03:00] | I don’t think these were Shredder’s guys. | 我觉得那不是施莱德的手下 |
[03:02] | I know exactly who’s behind this. | 我知道是幕后黑手是谁 |
[03:04] | You better not say squirrels with lasers again. | 你最好别又说是拿着激光枪的松鼠 |
[03:09] | So what do we do, Leo? | 那我们怎么办 李奥 |
[03:10] | Hunt down whoever’s hunting the Kraang? | 找出盯上克朗的人吗 |
[03:13] | I think we better blanket the area, | 我想我们最好把这里彻底搜一遍 |
[03:14] | keep an eye out. | 保持警觉 |
[03:15] | Raph and Casey, stick to the alleyways. | 拉斐 凯西 你们搜查街道 |
[03:17] | Donnie and Mikey, you take the rooftops. | 多尼 米奇 你们负责屋顶 |
[03:19] | I’ll cover the sewers. | 我负责下水道 |
[03:20] | We’ll meet back at the lair at midnight. | 我们午夜时分在藏身处见 |
[03:33] | You think you can keep up this time, Jones? | 你觉得这次你能跟上吗 琼斯 |
[03:36] | What is your problem, Raph? | 你搞什么 拉斐 |
[03:38] | The whole fire escape thing? | 是因为防火梯上那件事吗 |
[03:40] | Face it, Casey, | 承认吧 凯西 |
[03:41] | street thugs and robo-ninjas are one thing. | 街头暴徒和机器忍者是一回事 |
[03:43] | But alien threats from other dimensions | 可是另一次元的外星威胁 |
[03:46] | are a whole different ball game. | 情况可就完全不同了 |
[03:48] | I took on a giant space worm single-handedly. | 我可单枪匹马解决过一只巨大的太空蠕虫 |
[03:50] | Yeah, you were single-handedly eaten by it. | 可不是 你”单枪匹马”被它吃下肚了 |
[03:56] | Have you ever fought living intestines? | 你有在肠子中挣扎存活吗 |
[03:59] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[04:01] | Bottom line, | 最重要的是 |
[04:01] | you’re in over your head on this one, Casey. | 这次情况不是你对付得了的 凯西 |
[04:03] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[04:04] | I might not have ninja training, | 我或许没接受过忍者训练 |
[04:06] | but I’ve achieved a level of awesome | 但我现在的水平 |
[04:08] | attainable only by Casey Jones. | 绝对无人能敌 |
[04:11] | It’s mystical. | 神秘莫测哦 |
[04:28] | Dude. Check it out, Don. | 哥们 快来看 |
[04:44] | You see this carbon scorching? | 你看这种碳焦 |
[04:45] | They were taken out by plasma weapons of some sort, | 他们是被某种等离子武器所杀 |
[04:48] | tech that’s just as advanced as the Kraangs. | 这种技术跟克朗的一样先进 |
[04:50] | We got to warn the others. | 我们得警告其他人 |
[04:53] | The Kraang is getting their Kraangs handed to them | 克朗正在被不是克朗却 |
[04:56] | by those who are not Kraang. | 胜似克朗的人攻击 |
[05:30] | Whoever did this not only destroyed them, | 这件事的幕后主使不仅把他们杀了 |
[05:33] | they obliterated them. | 而是把他们彻底毁掉了 |
[05:42] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[05:59] | It’s the Kraang. | 是克朗 |
[06:01] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[06:05] | Hold on, Hothead. | 等等 笨蛋 |
[06:07] | Ninjas use stealth. | 忍者都是秘密行动的 |
[06:08] | Ever heard of it? | 没听说过吗 |
[06:11] | Spike? | 斯派克 |
[06:14] | Is that your old pet turtle? | 这不是你以前的宠物龟吗 |
[06:16] | The one who got mutated? | 变异了的那个 |
[06:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:18] | His name was Spike. | 他以前叫斯派克 |
[06:21] | It’s Slash now, remember? | 现在叫斯莱士了 记得吗 |
[06:23] | Good to see you again, Raphael. | 很高兴再次见到你 拉斐尔 |
[06:25] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[06:26] | What are you doing here, Slash? | 你在这里干什么 斯莱士 |
[06:28] | We’re taking care of the Kraang. | 我们在对付克朗 |
[06:30] | I got a new partner now. | 我现在有新搭档了 |
[06:34] | Destruction to the Kraang! | 毁灭克朗吧 |
[06:39] | So awesome. | 酷毙了 |
[06:46] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[06:47] | An alien psycho called the Newtralizer. | 一个叫蝾螈子弹的神经病外星人 |
[06:50] | What are you guys doing, Slash? | 你们在干什么 斯莱士 |
[06:51] | What you turtles couldn’t: | 做你们乌龟做不到的 |
[06:53] | wiping out the Kraang. | 消灭克朗 |
[06:55] | Keep out of the way! | 别挡道 |
[07:04] | All right, I’ll take Slash and Newtralizer | 好吧 我去对付斯莱士和蝾螈子弹 |
[07:06] | while you hang back and get– | 你来拖延时间 |
[07:08] | – Casey. – Goongala! | -凯西 -冲啊 |
[07:12] | Look out! | 小心 |
[07:17] | Just what I was looking for. | 终于找到了 |
[07:22] | And now the plutonium. | 再拿上钚 |
[07:28] | Slash, we have what we came for. | 斯莱士 我们找到想要的了 |
[07:43] | See you got a new partner too, Raphael. | 看来你也有个新搭档 拉斐尔 |
[07:46] | A human? | 一个人类 |
[07:49] | You gonna betray him the way you betrayed me? | 你会像背叛我一样背叛他吗 |
[07:53] | Still holding on to the past, huh, Spike? | 还记恨着过去啊 斯派克 |
[07:56] | I told you, it’s Slash now! | 跟你说了 我现在叫斯莱士 |
[08:14] | I think we’re in deep trouble. | 我们碰上大麻烦了 |
[08:23] | My head. | 我的头 |
[08:24] | Raph, ice me. | 拉斐 让我冰敷一下 |
[08:31] | You should have never got involved, Casey. | 你就不应该掺和进来 凯西 |
[08:33] | Slash and Newtralizer are way too powerful. | 斯莱士和蝾螈子弹太强大了 |
[08:35] | Those two goons are nothing. | 那两个笨蛋没什么大不了的 |
[08:37] | They lucked out. | 他们是走运而已 |
[08:38] | Won’t happen again. | 下次我一定能打败他俩 |
[08:39] | Let’s focus, people. | 集中注意力 各位 |
[08:40] | We got two crazy mutants running around | 现在有两个疯狂变异体在外面 |
[08:42] | blowing up the streets. | 到处狂轰滥炸 |
[08:43] | I think we should shadow the Kraang | 我觉得在他们再次出现前 |
[08:44] | until they show up. | 我们应该尾随着克朗 |
[08:45] | Easy. | 别紧张 |
[08:46] | Since Slash and the Newtralizer | 鉴于斯莱士和蝾螈子弹 |
[08:47] | are using plutonium to power their teleportation, | 在用钚作为瞬间移动的能源 |
[08:50] | we can look for traces of residual radiation. | 我们可以通过剩余辐射找他们 |
[08:53] | Mikey, would you stop eating the Kraang locations? | 麦奇 别吃掉克朗的地点了好吗 |
[08:56] | Hold on, D. | 等等 多尼 |
[08:57] | I’m about to get the high score. | 我马上就能上积分榜了 |
[08:59] | And… | 快了 |
[09:10] | Intruders. | 侵入者 |
[09:11] | Kraang must warn. | 克朗必须发出警报 |
[09:19] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[09:21] | First we find Kraang communications. | 首先我们要找到克朗通讯器 |
[09:23] | Then we blow this place to raka raka roka raka. | 然后我们把这个地方炸个稀巴烂 |
[09:27] | Blow this place? Too dangerous. | 炸掉这个地方 太危险了 |
[09:29] | What about the humans out on the street? | 这条街上的人类怎么办 |
[09:32] | Remember the day we met? | 还记得我们相遇的那天吗 |
[09:35] | The vow? | 那个誓言 |
[10:00] | I owe you one. The name’s Slash. | 在下斯莱士 欠你个人情 |
[10:05] | I can’t understand you. | 我听不懂 |
[10:13] | I had to help you. | 我必须帮你 |
[10:15] | These are the most insidious aliens | 这些是存在于十维空间里 |
[10:17] | in the ten dimensions. | 最为狡诈的外星人 |
[10:19] | They imprisoned me. They tortured me. | 他们囚禁我 折磨我 |
[10:22] | I have made a vow never to rest | 我向自己发誓 |
[10:24] | until I annihilate all of them. | 在歼灭它们之前永不罢休 |
[10:27] | I’m with you, brother. | 齐心合力 兄弟 |
[10:29] | Destroy the Kraang at any cost. | 不计一切代价消灭克朗 |
[10:35] | “At any cost”. Right, brother? | “不计一切代价” 对吧 兄弟 |
[10:45] | You think this is the place? | 你们觉得是这里吗 |
[10:52] | Either that, | 如果不是这里 |
[10:53] | or there’s one bangin’ party going on in there. | 那么里面肯定在开一个超酷炫的派对 |
[10:56] | Come on, guys. Let’s do this. | 来吧 伙计们 开始吧 |
[10:59] | Hold up. | 慢着 |
[11:00] | Who invited you on this stakeout, anyway? | 是谁让你参与这次监视任务的 |
[11:03] | Casey Jones invited himself. | 凯西·琼斯无需邀请 |
[11:11] | A Kraang communication orb. | 一颗克朗通讯球 |
[11:13] | Exactly what I was looking for. | 正是我要找的东西 |
[11:22] | Want to let me in on the plan? | 不打算把计划跟我讲讲吗 |
[11:26] | In due time. | 时辰未到 |
[11:34] | It’s the Newtralizer. | 是蝾螈子弹 |
[11:35] | I totally named that guy. | 看我起的好名字 |
[11:38] | Actually, I named him. | 其实是我起的 |
[11:39] | “Actually, I named him.” | “其实是我起的” |
[11:41] | Hit ’em hard and fast. | 狠狠地揍它们 |
[11:42] | Except for you, Casey. | 除了你 凯西 |
[11:44] | You hold back. | 你殿后掩护 |
[12:04] | Eager for another beatdown, Donatello? | 这么急着再挨一顿打吗 多纳泰罗 |
[12:11] | Leave him alone! | 别动他 |
[12:16] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[12:30] | Holy mackerel! | 老天爷啊 |
[12:32] | Run! | 跑呀 |
[12:59] | You guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[13:00] | Yeah. We’re cool. | 我们没事 |
[13:02] | Cool? You would’ve been flattened if it wasn’t for me. | 没事 如果没我你早被压扁了 |
[13:05] | I’ve done the same for you, Raph. | 我也救过你的命 拉斐 |
[13:06] | Oh, yeah? When was that? | 是吗 什么时候 |
[13:09] | Like, dozens of times. | 数都数不清了 |
[13:11] | If you didn’t slow us down, | 要不是你拖我们后腿 |
[13:13] | they would’ve never gotten away. | 他们就不会跑掉 |
[13:16] | Are you kidding me? | 你再说一次 |
[13:17] | Why? You think this is a joke? | 怎么 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[13:24] | You know what, Raph? Forget this. | 懒得跟你说 拉斐 算了 |
[13:26] | I’m outta here. | 我走了 |
[13:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:29] | Just go. | 慢走不送 |
[13:31] | Good. I’m going! | 很好 告辞 |
[13:32] | Casey, wait. Hold on. | 凯西 等等 别走 |
[13:37] | What? | 怎么 |
[13:38] | If he’s gonna act like a baby, | 他要是老这么幼稚 |
[13:39] | I don’t want his help. | 我不稀罕他帮忙 |
[13:40] | Not cool, Raph. | 这可不好 拉斐 |
[13:42] | People have feelings, dude. | 人是有情感的 老兄 |
[13:43] | Real squishy feelings. | 细腻脆弱的情感 |
[13:46] | Well, I’m not people. | 我又不是人 |
[13:54] | This better be good, Donnie. | 这最好不是个馊主意 多尼 |
[13:55] | What are we doing up here? | 我们上这里来干什么 |
[13:57] | We are gonna listen in | 我们要窃听 |
[13:57] | on everything Slash and the Newtralizer say. | 斯莱士和蝾螈子弹的一切对话 |
[14:04] | While I was wrestling with slash, | 当我在和斯莱士缠斗时 |
[14:06] | I slipped a spy-roach on him. | 我往他身上放了只间谍蟑螂 |
[14:12] | We’ll be able to hear everything | 我们可以通过我的龟phone |
[14:13] | they say through my t-phone. | 听到他们所说的一切 |
[14:15] | I know, awesome, right? | 很帅 是吧 |
[14:17] | I’m smart. | 我太聪明了 |
[14:19] | Nice, and here I thought you were just getting beat up. | 真不错 我以为你当时只是被揍成了猪头 |
[14:23] | Yeah, well, uh, I was multitasking. | 这个嘛 一心多用嘿嘿 |
[14:38] | The Kraang orb revealed a new weapon. | 我从克朗通讯球得知了一种新型武器 |
[14:41] | They’re testing it on the docks at midnight. | 午夜时分他们会在码头进行测试 |
[14:47] | We can use it to wipe out the Kraang once and for all. | 我们可以用它一次性把克朗赶尽杀绝 |
[14:51] | We can destroy this whole stinkin’ city. | 顺便毁掉这个讨厌的城市 |
[14:55] | And every innocent human with it. | 这城市里还住着很多无辜的人类 |
[14:57] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[14:59] | I’m here to take out Kraang, | 我来这里是为了消灭克朗 |
[15:01] | not people. | 而不是人类 |
[15:02] | Why should I care? | 关我什么事 |
[15:04] | I’m not people. | 我又不是人 |
[15:06] | Sounds oddly familiar. | 这话很耳熟嘛 |
[15:07] | If it comes down to it, | 如果真有必要的话 |
[15:09] | I won’t take any chances, brother. | 我绝对会永绝后患 兄弟 |
[15:12] | Okay, this just got real. | 好吧 他们真要这么做了 |
[15:15] | Let’s end this. | 一锅端走起 |
[15:39] | Is that the new weapon they were talking about? | 这就是他们说的那个新武器吗 |
[15:46] | Oh, doesn’t look like much. | 看起来不怎么样啊 |
[15:53] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[16:03] | Kraang, over here. | 克朗 这边 |
[16:04] | Move in the direction known as this way. | 瞄准这个方向 |
[16:07] | Kraang targeting target. | 克朗在瞄准目标 |
[16:16] | That is what is known as awesome. | 这就叫作 太帅了 |
[16:25] | So here’s the plan. | 计划是这样 |
[16:26] | You distract the Kraang, | 你去吸引克朗的注意力 |
[16:27] | I’ll hijack the walker. | 我去攻陷那个武器 |
[16:28] | And I’m supposed to trust you inside that thing? | 你来操纵那个武器我能放心吗 |
[16:31] | I know how to pilot it, | 我知道怎么驾驶 |
[16:32] | and you don’t have a choice. | 而且你必须按我说得做 |
[16:39] | Here’s the plan. | 计划是这样 |
[17:00] | Slash, keep the Kraang busy. | 斯莱士 拖延克朗的时间 |
[17:02] | I’m going for the walker. | 我去控制那个机器 |
[17:04] | Kraang, attack all non-Kraang. | 克朗 攻击所有的非克朗 |
[17:07] | Repeat, attack– | 重复 攻击… |
[17:43] | Kraang, watch out for Kraang. | 克朗 克朗来袭 请小心 |
[17:46] | Stupid Kraang. | 愚蠢的克朗 |
[17:50] | Here goes nothing. | 尝尝这个 |
[18:21] | Kraang walker has been kraangjacked by the alien amphibian. | 克朗步行者被外星两栖动物占领了 |
[18:25] | Kraang, retreat, retreat. | 克朗 撤退 撤退 |
[18:40] | Spike! | 斯派克 |
[18:45] | You. | 是你 |
[18:46] | You saved me, Raphael. | 你救了我 拉斐尔 |
[18:51] | I’ll destroy you all. | 我要把你们全部毁灭 |
[18:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:58] | They helped us fight the Kraang. | 他们帮我们对付了克朗 |
[19:00] | This is my battle. | 这是我的战斗 |
[19:01] | I don’t need them. | 我不需要他们 |
[19:08] | Slash, how could you, brother? | 斯莱士 你怎么能这样 老兄 |
[19:11] | You’re no brother of mine. | 你不再是我的兄弟了 |
[19:23] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[19:26] | Caught you, bro. | 接住你了 老兄 |
[19:46] | Casey? You’re back? | 凯西 你回来了 |
[19:48] | I figured I’d wait for you all to be in trouble, | 我想着等你们都陷入困境的时候 |
[19:50] | and then I’d make an awesome heroic entrance. | 来一个酷炫的英雄式登场 |
[19:52] | Pretty cool, right? | 是不是特别帅 |
[20:48] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[20:59] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[21:00] | You’ve been newtralized, son. | 你做到了 伙计 |
[21:02] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[21:04] | Thanks, Spike. | 谢谢你 斯派克 |
[21:05] | I mean Slash. | 应该是 斯莱士 |
[21:06] | You know, there’s always room on the team for one more. | 你知道的 我们随时欢迎你加入 |
[21:10] | I need to go my own way, Raphael. | 我得走自己的路 拉斐尔 |
[21:13] | Think I’m better off solo. | 我更适合当独行侠 |
[21:17] | Good-bye, brother. | 再见了 老兄 |
[21:19] | I’ll see you all again someday. | 我们以后再会 |
[21:25] | Good-bye, Spike. | 再见 斯派克 |
[21:28] | Don’t sweat it, Raph. | 别为此懊恼啦 拉斐 |
[21:29] | You still got Casey Jones on your team. | 凯西·琼斯还在你身边 |
[21:32] | You did awesome, Casey. | 你做得很棒 凯西 |
[21:34] | Best partner a turtle could have. | 你是很好的战斗伙伴 |
[21:36] | It’s been a long day, guys. | 真是漫长的一天 伙计们 |
[21:38] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |