时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | So what do you say, April? | 这样吧 爱普莉尔 |
[00:12] | Let’s check out a movie. | 我们看个电影吧 |
[00:14] | Dusk of the Zombies 4 is playing at the Argosy. | 《僵尸的黄昏4》正在阿格西上映 |
[00:17] | Sounds cool, Irma, but– | 听上去不错 厄玛 可是… |
[00:19] | Oh, man, I’m already late for, um… | 天哪 我已经迟到了… |
[00:21] | my date with Casey. | 我约了凯西 |
[00:23] | You expect me to believe that? | 你觉得我会信你吗 |
[00:25] | This is getting a little insulting. | 这么做有些无礼吧 |
[00:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[00:29] | I know you’re really gonna hang out | 我知道你其实是要去和那些 |
[00:30] | with those “secret friends” you won’t tell me about. | 你不肯告诉我的”秘密朋友”一起出去玩 |
[00:33] | So what’s the deal? | 所以你们到底要干嘛 |
[00:37] | Help! I’m being attacked! | 救命啊 有人袭击我 |
[00:41] | There’s no one here. | 这儿没别人啊 |
[00:42] | Oh, yes, there is. | 明明就有 |
[00:45] | So that just happened. | 这是什么情况 |
[00:48] | Hey, you dropped your– | 喂 你掉了… |
[00:52] | Well, at least we got a free pizza. | 至少我们得到了免费披萨 |
[00:54] | I should take it to the– on my date with Casey. | 我该把它带去…去和凯西一起吃 |
[00:58] | That’s garbage pizza delivered from crazy town. | 那是疯子送来的剩菜披萨 |
[01:01] | I’d sooner eat a jar of toxic waste | 我宁愿吃一罐有毒废弃物 |
[01:03] | filled with onions and tomatoes and– | 里面装满洋葱和西红柿… |
[01:04] | Oh, I’m late. | 我迟到了 |
[01:05] | See you, Irma. | 回见 厄玛 |
[01:07] | Great to spend some quality time with you, April. | 很高兴跟你共度了欢乐时光 爱普莉尔 |
[01:12] | Man, the guys are gonna love this– | 天 那些家伙肯定爱死这个了 |
[01:14] | free pizza! | 免费披萨 |
[01:17] | It smells fine, but… | 闻着还不错 不过… |
[01:23] | Maybe Irma was right. | 或许厄玛说得对 |
[01:29] | Eat me. | 吃了我吧 |
[01:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:33] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[01:36] | Eat me. | 吃了我吧 |
[01:39] | The pizza? | 那个披萨 |
[01:41] | Weird. | 太诡异了 |
[01:44] | Eat me! | 吃了我吧 |
[01:50] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:52] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:54] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:56] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:59] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:01] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:03] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:05] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:08] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:09] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:11] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:14] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:21] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:22] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:24] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:26] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:29] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:31] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:33] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:35] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:37] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:40] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:42] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:44] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:53] | Some little help for me would be timely, please, indeed, oh! | 救我的人为何总是姗姗来迟 求你快出现吧 |
[02:58] | Hydra-Beast-Araknon-Kazamer-9 | 九头蛇怪兽阿拉克龙·卡扎马九号 |
[03:00] | is eating the princess’ leg unit. | 正在咬公主的腿 |
[03:02] | There’ll be no eating of the princess on my watch! | 我绝不容许公主在我眼前被咬 |
[03:05] | Launching face rocket. Launch! | 发射脸部火箭弹 发射 |
[03:09] | Form sword of flaming fire! | 赤炎之剑 成形 |
[03:27] | Did you see that last explosion? | 你看到最后的爆炸了吗 |
[03:30] | I’ve been trying to reach April for hours. | 我已经给爱普莉尔打了几小时电话了 |
[03:32] | Hope nothing’s wrong. | 希望她没出什么事 |
[03:33] | Something sure is wrong, bro. | 肯定出事了啊 兄弟 |
[03:37] | There isn’t a single pizza shop in town that’s picking up! | 城里都没个能送外卖的披萨店 |
[03:42] | I’m serious, Mikey. | 我是认真的 麦奇 |
[03:44] | You think I’d joke about the pizza? | 你觉得在披萨问题上我会说笑吗 |
[03:45] | You know me a little better than that, Donnie, | 你对我这点起码的了解总该有吧 多尼 |
[03:47] | to joke about the pizza. | 我会开关于披萨的玩笑吗 |
[03:49] | You’re the culinary expert. | 你是个烹饪专家 |
[03:50] | Why don’t you just make your own? | 你干嘛不自己做呢 |
[03:52] | Make your own? | 自己做呢 |
[03:53] | Make your own? | 自己做呢 |
[03:55] | Make your own? | 自己做呢 |
[04:06] | Yes! | 对啊 |
[04:07] | I will make the ultimate pizza! | 我要做个终极披萨 |
[04:45] | Now, what would be in the best pizza ever? | 现在 史上最赞的披萨里应该有啥呢 |
[04:48] | Duh! Hot sauce! | 没错 辣酱 |
[04:50] | *I love a little hot sauce on my pizza* | *我喜欢在披萨里加一点辣酱* |
[04:53] | *I love a little hot sauce, yes, I do* | *我喜欢一点辣酱 没错我就喜欢* |
[04:56] | *But hot sauce isn’t hot* | *可是辣酱里如果没有沙丁鱼* |
[04:57] | *Without sardines, son* | *那就没那么爽了 孩子* |
[04:59] | *It just tastes like a pile of sticky goo!* | *那味道就会像一坨黏黏的浆糊* |
[05:01] | *Some protein from a pile of worms* | *加一坨虫虫增加蛋白质* |
[05:03] | *Some garlic, chives, and marshmallows too* | *再加点大蒜小葱和蘑菇* |
[05:06] | *But wait a second, boo, if you please* | *不过请等一下哟* |
[05:08] | *I’m missing the most important part* | *我忘了加最重要的东西* |
[05:10] | *Cheese!* | *奶酪* |
[05:11] | *A cheese-sicle* | *奶酪冰* |
[05:12] | *I need my cheese-sicle* | *一定要加上奶酪冰* |
[05:13] | *Ice cream kitty, give me a cheese-sicle* | *冰淇淋喵喵 给我个奶酪冰* |
[05:15] | Come on! | *动起来* |
[05:16] | *Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty* | *喵喵 喵喵 喵喵 喵喵 喵喵* |
[05:18] | *Kitty, kitty, kitty* | *喵喵 喵喵 喵喵* |
[05:19] | *Ice cream kitty, give me a cheese-sicle* | *冰淇淋喵喵 给我个奶酪冰* |
[05:21] | Are they ever gonna stop singing? | 他们什么时候才能唱完 |
[05:23] | It sickens me. | 恶心死我了 |
[05:27] | What is that repulsive smell? | 好恶心的味道啊 |
[05:29] | If by repulsive you mean delicious, | 如果你口说恶心 实指美味 |
[05:32] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[05:33] | Dig in! | 大快朵颐吧 |
[05:36] | Doesn’t it look sublime? | 看起来是不是超赞呢 |
[05:39] | – No. – On a diet. | -不要吧 -减肥中 |
[05:40] | None for me. | 我就算了 |
[05:41] | Your loss. | 是你们的损失 |
[05:45] | Where are you gonna get better, huh? | 找不到比这个更好吃的了 |
[05:51] | He can eat anything. | 他什么都能吃 |
[05:52] | You take disgusting to a whole new level, bro. | 你把恶心提升到了一个新的境界 |
[05:56] | Other pizzerias letting you down? | 对其它比萨饼店不满意吗 |
[05:58] | Try Antonio’s pizzeria, | 试试安东尼奥比萨吧 |
[06:00] | now under new management. | 现在大换菜谱 全新上市 |
[06:01] | But don’t take our word for it. | 但别光听我们的一言之词 |
[06:03] | Antonio’s pizza is so good, | 安东尼奥比萨太棒了 |
[06:06] | you’ll want to obey its every command. | 你会想对它言听计从的 |
[06:09] | It’s my new delicious master. | 这是我新的味蕾之神 |
[06:11] | Obey the flavor. | 跟着味觉走 |
[06:15] | Okay. That was crazy. | 好吧 这太疯狂了 |
[06:18] | Right? | 对吧 |
[06:19] | Why eat Antonio’s when you can have homemade? | 既然能吃自制的 为何要吃安东尼奥披萨呢 |
[06:25] | Hello, Antonio’s? | 喂 安东尼奥披萨店吗 |
[06:26] | Order for delivery. | 点外卖 |
[06:28] | Look! | 看 |
[06:29] | You ate the whole thing already? | 你这就把整盘都吃光了吗 |
[06:32] | No. | 没呢 |
[06:33] | Chomp! Yep. | 这会儿才吃完了 |
[06:39] | Made a little room in there. | 给自己的肚子腾了点地方 |
[06:40] | Just go wait for the pizza guy, Mikey. | 去等送比萨的小哥吧 麦奇 |
[06:43] | And don’t eat it! | 不要自己先吃 |
[06:45] | Fine! I’m going. | 好吧 去就去 |
[06:47] | I repeat– do not eat it! | 我再说一遍 别自己先吃 |
[06:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:59] | Is this the address? | 是这个地方吗 |
[07:02] | Psst! Down here. | 在下面 |
[07:08] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[07:10] | At Antonio’s, | 安东尼奥披萨 |
[07:12] | the first one’s free. | 第一份免费 |
[07:17] | How many times can you order the first one? | 能点多少次”第一份” |
[07:20] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[07:21] | Pizza dude? | 比萨小哥 |
[07:32] | Smells delicious. | 好香啊 |
[07:34] | So tempted. | 太有诱惑力了 |
[07:35] | Must eat pizza. | 一定要吃比萨 |
[07:37] | But can’t. | 但不能吃 |
[07:38] | Must eat–no! | 一定要吃 不行 |
[07:40] | The guys will kill me. | 他们一定会杀了我的 |
[07:41] | Don’t do it, Mikey. | 别吃 麦奇 |
[07:43] | Stay strong, bro. | 要忍住 兄弟 |
[07:46] | Guys, pizza’s here! Hurry! | 比萨送来了 快来吃 |
[07:48] | Eat me. | 吃了我 |
[07:51] | No way. | 不行 |
[07:51] | The guys will be ticked. | 他们会生气的 |
[07:53] | Eat me. | 吃了我 |
[07:57] | Even my imagination is hungry. | 连我的脑补都饿了 |
[07:59] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[08:06] | Eat me! Eat me! | 吃了我 吃了我 |
[08:08] | Eat me! | 吃了我 |
[08:10] | Get off of me! | 离我远点 |
[08:21] | Eat me. Eat me. | 吃了我 吃了我 |
[08:23] | Why are you doing this, pizza? | 你这是干什么啊 比萨 |
[08:25] | I’ve always loved you! | 我一直很爱你的 |
[08:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[08:31] | Eat me. Eat me. | 吃了我 吃了我 |
[08:32] | Come on. Eat me. | 快来啊 吃了我 |
[08:34] | Taste my delicious blend of four melted cheeses. | 品尝我四种芝士融为一体的美味吧 |
[08:38] | Taste it. Taste it! | 尝尝吧 尝尝吧 |
[08:41] | Eat me! | 吃了我 |
[08:43] | I never thought I’d say this to any pizza, | 我从没想过会对比萨说这种话 |
[08:46] | but I will not eat you! | 但我是不会吃你的 |
[09:01] | Look, is that a pepperoni? | 看 那是一根意大利辣香肠吗 |
[09:03] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[09:12] | Get off of me! | 离我远点 |
[09:15] | Guys, help! | 各位帮帮忙啊 |
[09:17] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 没看见这儿发生了什么吗 |
[09:18] | We see you rolling on the ground covered in pizza. | 我们看到你浑身都是比萨在地上打滚 |
[09:21] | Pretty much like any other day. | 跟平时没什么两样啊 |
[09:23] | Wait. Is that the pizza we ordered from Antonio’s? | 等等 这是我们点的安东尼奥披萨店的比萨吗 |
[09:26] | Uh, well, yeah, but it’s evil, I tell you. | 没错 但是这披萨很邪恶 真的 |
[09:29] | Evil. | 邪恶 |
[09:30] | Look! | 看 |
[09:32] | Come on, pizza, say something. | 别这样 比萨 说句话啊 |
[09:34] | You’re embarrassing me. | 别让我出丑好吗 |
[09:36] | Another stupid excuse to eat all our food. | 又一个独吞所有食物的蠢理由 |
[09:39] | Thanks for ruining dinner again, Mikey. | 谢谢你又一次把晚餐毁了 米奇 |
[09:41] | You don’t have to believe me! | 我不会逼你们相信我的 |
[09:43] | I’m going to Antonio’s and demanding a new pizza. | 我再去买一份安东尼奥披萨 |
[09:48] | They’ll never believe you now. | 他们永远都不会信你了 |
[09:52] | Totally worth it. | 这下真值了 |
[09:57] | I’m going into the light. | 我要挂了 |
[10:02] | This is, like, so messed up. | 这下悲剧了 |
[10:14] | Pretty busy for a Monday night. | 周一晚生意还这么好啊 |
[10:16] | Better get a closer look. | 得走近点瞧瞧 |
[10:25] | Now, how am I gonna get my money back? | 我该怎么把我的钱讨回来呢 |
[10:29] | It’s April! | 是爱普莉尔 |
[10:31] | April, can you pick up a couple pies for me and the bros? | 爱普莉尔 能帮我们哥几个拿些比萨吗 |
[10:34] | Must go to Antonio’s. | 必须赶去安东尼奥披萨店 |
[10:37] | Master demands it. | 主人下的命令 |
[10:38] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[10:40] | They’re acting like a bunch of zombies. | 他们就好像一群僵尸 |
[10:43] | I knew something weird was going on. | 我就知道这事儿有蹊跷 |
[10:49] | My pictures keep coming out like this. | 我照的照片怎么老这样 |
[10:51] | Stupid broken T-phone. | 什么破龟phone |
[10:56] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[11:04] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[11:09] | Stay back! | 离我远点 |
[11:10] | I’m not afraid of you people! | 我可不怕你们 |
[11:18] | Okay, maybe just a little. | 好吧 或许有点怕 |
[11:39] | Is that a pepperoni? | 那是意式辣肠吗 |
[11:42] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[11:44] | You know that trick, huh? | 你们都知道这招了吗 |
[11:50] | Guys! | 弟兄们 |
[11:50] | Guys! | 弟兄们 |
[11:51] | At antonio’s, there’s all these pizza zombies | 安东尼奥披萨店全是些长着芝士脸的 |
[11:53] | walking around with cheese faces and– | 披萨僵尸在游荡 |
[11:57] | Oh, no. | 不好了 |
[11:59] | Antonio’s! | 安东尼奥披萨 |
[12:00] | Guys! Don’t eat that stuff. | 弟兄们 别吃这东西 |
[12:03] | Four-cheese blend. | 四种芝士混合口味 |
[12:06] | Spit it out, Raph! | 快吐出来 拉斐 |
[12:08] | Can’t talk. Cheese crust. | 没法说话 芝士酥皮 |
[12:14] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[12:16] | April’s one of them. | 爱普莉尔也成僵尸了 |
[12:17] | We got to save her. | 我们得救她 |
[12:20] | Anchovies. | 鳀鱼 |
[12:25] | Not you too, Master Splinter. | 你可别一样啊 斯普林特大师 |
[12:28] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[12:30] | Snap out of it! | 别陷进去啊 |
[12:32] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[12:36] | This can’t be happening! | 这不会是真的 |
[12:38] | But it is. | 但确实是真的 |
[12:46] | Mikey, | 麦奇 |
[12:47] | join us in the bliss of real meat toppings! | 加入到真肉馅料的狂欢之中吧 |
[12:52] | The bliss! | 狂欢 |
[12:53] | Never! | 没门儿 |
[12:57] | Join us! | 加入我们 |
[13:01] | Eat it, pizza! | 看招 披萨 |
[13:10] | Special delivery! | 特快专递 |
[13:17] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[13:21] | Yeah, boy! | 打得好 |
[13:22] | Guys, I did it. | 弟兄们 我赢了 |
[13:24] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[13:26] | Guys? | 弟兄们 |
[13:29] | Guys! | 弟兄们 |
[13:42] | Where am I? | 这是什么地方 |
[13:44] | I’ll ask the questions here, see? | 只有哥能问问题 听见没 |
[13:46] | Tell me what you’ve done | 告诉我你对我 |
[13:47] | with my brothers and my sensei, see? | 兄弟和师父都做了什么 听见没 |
[13:49] | Think I’m gonna spill my toppings? | 你感觉我可能泄密吗 |
[13:52] | No way. | 没门儿 |
[13:52] | My crust is sealed. | 我的嘴硬着呢 |
[13:57] | You’re gonna talk. | 你会开口的 |
[14:02] | Now, let’s try this one more time. | 我再问一遍 |
[14:04] | Who is the pizza mastermind? | 幕后主使是谁 |
[14:07] | Grill me all you want. | 要烧要烤悉听尊便 |
[14:08] | I’m not gonna give up the big cheese. | 我才不会把老大供出来 |
[14:11] | Tough guy, huh? | 嘴硬是吧 |
[14:12] | ‘Cause I don’t grill cheese. | 可我拒绝烧烤 |
[14:14] | I bake it… | 只爱烘焙 |
[14:15] | In a hot, sticky oven! | 而且是在烈火炎炎的炉子里 |
[14:17] | Get the picture? | 明白了吗 |
[14:18] | You sick little monkey. | 你个臭小子 |
[14:21] | Don’t do it, man. | 别这样 哥们儿 |
[14:22] | Please. I’ll talk. | 求你了 我说 |
[14:23] | I’ll tell you anything. | 我坦白 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | It all started when one day, | 一切始于那一天 |
[14:31] | a humble pizza chef named Antonio was tossing pies when– | 一位叫安东尼奥的谦逊披萨师在做披萨 |
[14:39] | Antonio had to know | 安东尼奥必须弄明白 |
[14:41] | if this secret ingredient from the heavens | 这个来自上天的神秘原料 |
[14:43] | could make a delicious pizza topping. | 能否制成美味的披萨馅料 |
[15:07] | And that was when we came to life | 我们也在那时获得了生命 |
[15:10] | to serve our delicious master. | 一心为主人服务 |
[15:13] | Does he have a pizza for a face? | 他的脸是个披萨吗 |
[15:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:16] | Then I will call him Pizza Face! | 那我就叫他披萨脸吧 |
[15:19] | But we all have pizza faces. | 可我们都有披萨脸啊 |
[15:21] | Enough! | 住口 |
[15:22] | What is Pizza Face gonna do with his zombie customers? | 披萨脸要把他僵尸般的顾客怎么办 |
[15:26] | He will feed on them. | 他会吃掉他们 |
[15:28] | He wraps them like calzones. | 像比萨饺一样包起来 |
[15:30] | And tonight he will eat them whole! | 今夜他将把他们统统吃掉 |
[15:35] | Pizza who eats calzones? | 吃披萨饺的披萨 |
[15:37] | That is sick. | 太变态了 |
[15:41] | Got to save them. | 得去救他们 |
[15:43] | But first, I’ll deal with you. | 不过 我得先料理你 |
[15:45] | Hey, what– what are you gonna do with me? | 你要对我做些什么 |
[15:47] | You’ll go where all leftovers go. | 给你剩饭一样的待遇 |
[15:50] | No, man. Come on, wait! | 别 老兄 拜托 等等 |
[15:53] | Not the freezer. | 不要把我放冰箱里啊 |
[16:04] | You let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[16:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:21] | We’re all just zombies here, | 我们全都是僵尸 |
[16:23] | every one of us. | 大家都是 |
[16:27] | Don’t mind me. | 不要管我 |
[16:28] | Zombie coming through. | 僵尸来了 |
[16:32] | Fooled ’em with my awesome zombie skills. | 他们都被我高超的扮演僵尸技能蒙骗了 |
[16:35] | Go, ninja, go, ninja, go! | 冲啊 忍者 冲啊 冲啊 |
[16:36] | Go– | 冲… |
[16:41] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[16:57] | *Mushrooms, garlic* | *蘑菇和大蒜* |
[16:59] | *mozzarella too* | *还有马苏里拉奶酪* |
[17:01] | *Pepper, onions* | *配上胡椒和洋葱* |
[17:03] | *mortadella* | *以及马苏里拉奶酪* |
[17:06] | *Yum-a-yummy, yum-a-yummy* | *美味中的美味 美味中的美味* |
[17:08] | *Yum-a-yum-a-yum-a* | *美味中的美味* |
[17:09] | *Yoo* | *耶* |
[17:10] | *Humans taste so good* | *裹在烤乳酪馅饼中的人类* |
[17:11] | *inside a calzone, yes, it’s true* | *不能更美味 是的 这是真的* |
[17:15] | Pizza that eats you. | 一个会吃人的披萨 |
[17:17] | It’s like my worst nightmare come true. | 感觉就像是我最恐怖的恶梦变成现实 |
[17:19] | Yes, yes! | 对的 对的 |
[17:21] | Bring-a me more loyal customers. | 带给我更多忠实的顾客吧 |
[17:23] | We make a room for them all. | 我这有地方容纳所有人 |
[17:25] | Get the others inside of those calzones. | 把其他人放进烤乳酪馅饼中去 |
[17:28] | You will all make a tasty filling | 你们都将是今晚盛宴中 |
[17:29] | for tonight’s great feast. | 美味的馅儿 |
[17:32] | What do we do with the green ones, master? | 那些绿色的要怎么办呢 主人 |
[17:36] | They have clearly tasted of the secret ingredient. | 很明显他们品尝过了秘密配方 |
[17:40] | I’ll make them part of my elite mozzarella guard. | 我要让他们成为我的精英奶酪守卫 |
[18:01] | The jig is up, Pizza Face! | 到此为止了 披萨脸 |
[18:03] | Pizza Face? | 披萨脸吗 |
[18:05] | I like-a that, | 我喜欢 |
[18:06] | ’cause I got the pizza for a face. | 因为我的脸 就是张披萨 |
[18:11] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[18:17] | Guys, snap out of it! | 大伙 快清醒一下 |
[18:26] | Sorry, D. | 抱歉了 多尼 |
[18:32] | oh, man. | 天啊 |
[18:33] | Sorry, Leo! | 抱歉 李奥 |
[18:39] | Not sorry, Raph. | 对你就不抱歉啦 拉斐 |
[18:41] | Easy, Sensei. | 放松点 老师 |
[18:42] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[18:52] | Only way to stop you… | 唯一可以阻止你们的方法 |
[18:54] | get your boss! | 就是打倒你们的老大 |
[18:55] | I don’t-a think-a so. | 我看未必 |
[19:03] | It’s all over, turtle. | 结束了 乌龟 |
[19:04] | Let the feast begin. | 让盛宴开始吧 |
[19:06] | Oh, yes. She look-a delicious. | 太棒了 她看起来很美味 |
[19:09] | No. | 不 |
[19:10] | He’s gonna eat them all. | 他要把他们都吃掉 |
[19:11] | I failed them. | 我让他们失望了 |
[19:24] | There’s only one way out of this, | 只有一个办法了 |
[19:27] | and that’s eating my way out. | 那就是吃出一条路 |
[19:30] | Wait. Mama mia! | 等等 妈妈咪呀 |
[19:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:32] | Don’t-a do that! | 别这样 |
[19:42] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[19:51] | That’s a spicy meatball. | 真是个辣辣的肉球 |
[19:55] | No! | 不 |
[19:56] | No! | 不 |
[19:58] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[20:02] | Booyaka! | 我来也 |
[20:19] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[20:20] | Please! Don’t eat me! | 求求你 别吃我 |
[20:21] | I have-a kids! | 我有孩子的 |
[20:23] | I have a little pizza faces in Jersey. | 我在泽西有个小披萨脸 |
[20:25] | Let my family and all these other people go, or else! | 放我的家人和这里的所有人走 否则 |
[20:29] | Okay! Okay, you win! | 好的 好的 你赢了 |
[20:31] | You win. I’ll do it. | 听你的 我这就照办 |
[20:39] | – Where are they all going? – To their homes. | -他们要去哪里 -回自己家 |
[20:42] | When they wake up, they won’t-a remember a thing. | 等他们醒来了 他们就什么都不记得了 |
[20:46] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[20:47] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[20:48] | You made fun of my iron stomach, | 让你们嘲笑我的钢铁之胃 |
[20:50] | but it saved the day. | 就是它拯救了大家 |
[20:52] | Man, I’m, like, totally awesome now! | 上帝 我觉得现在的我实在太帅了 |
[20:54] | Nothing can stop me. | 没有什么可以阻止我 |
[21:08] | Mikey! Are you okay? | 麦奇 你还好吗 |
[21:09] | What’s with all the screaming? | 刚刚为什么尖叫啊 |
[21:10] | Dude, you guys are normal! | 哥们 你们回归正常了 |
[21:13] | Did I miss something? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[21:15] | Hello! | 拜托 |
[21:16] | The giant pizza monster? | 那个巨大的披萨妖怪呢 |
[21:18] | Mozzarella on your faces? | 你们的脸都变成了奶酪了啊 |
[21:19] | April turning into a giant calzone? | 爱普莉尔变成了一个巨大的烤乳酪馅饼 |
[21:23] | It’s called a bad dream, Mikey. | 这叫做噩梦 麦奇 |
[21:25] | You had a nightmare. | 你做噩梦了 |
[21:27] | I did? But it seemed so real. | 是吗 但是感觉好真实 |
[21:30] | Well, either that or you’re nuttier | 要不是噩梦就是你 |
[21:31] | than a squirrel’s lunchbox. | 实在太奇怪了 |
[21:34] | Get some sleep, Mikey. | 再睡会吧 麦奇 |
[21:41] | Guess it really was a dream. | 也许真的只是个恶梦 |
[21:47] | A dream? | 一个梦吗 |
[21:49] | I don’t-a think so. | 我可不这么想 |