时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Karai, don’t do this. | 卡莱 别这样 |
[00:19] | Splinter…He’s your father. | 斯普林特是你的父亲 |
[00:22] | Your true father. | 你真正的父亲 |
[00:24] | Hamato Yoshi. | 滨户良 |
[00:27] | What is it that troubles you, Karai? | 你在烦恼什么 卡莱 |
[00:30] | I want to know the truth. | 我想知道真相 |
[00:31] | The truth about my mother. | 关于我母亲的真相 |
[00:34] | And Splinter. | 还有斯普林特 |
[00:36] | You know the truth, my daughter. | 你知道的就是真相 我的女儿 |
[00:38] | Hamato Yoshi took your mother away. | 滨户良夺走了你的母亲 |
[00:46] | I have returned. | 我回来了 |
[00:48] | – Tiger Claw. – How? | -虎爪 -怎么可能 |
[00:50] | You were eaten by a giant alien worm. | 你不是被一只巨大的外星蠕虫吃了吗 |
[00:53] | And you believed such a thing could contain my hate? | 你以为那种东西容纳得了我的恨意吗 |
[00:57] | My hate is what kept me going… | 我的恨意是我生存的动力 |
[01:01] | as I tore my way out of the belly of the kraathatrogon… | 是它让我从巨虫的肚中破腹而出 |
[01:07] | as I battled through the armies of the Kraang… | 从克朗军团的包围中杀出一条血路 |
[01:11] | across alien worlds that would drive lesser men mad… | 穿过让弱者癫狂的外星世界 |
[01:16] | And finally, back here, | 最终 回到了这里 |
[01:19] | back to my enemies. | 回到了我敌人面前 |
[01:23] | I would have my revenge against Splinter, | 我要向斯普林特复仇 |
[01:26] | against his hideous reptiles, | 还有他手下那些丑陋的爬行动物 |
[01:29] | and against those who trapped me | 以及那些将我困在 |
[01:31] | in that wretched worm’s belly. | 该死的蠕虫肚子里的家伙们 |
[01:34] | – I will grant you this wish. – What? | -我会让你如愿以偿 -什么 |
[01:37] | It’s because of him that Splinter and the turtles | 当初就是因为他 斯普林特和那些乌龟 |
[01:39] | are still alive in the first place. | 才会侥幸逃生的 |
[01:42] | Karai, you will go with Tiger Claw. | 卡莱 你和虎爪一起去 |
[01:45] | Destroy Splinter and the turtles at any cost. | 不惜一切代价也要摧毁斯普林特和那些乌龟 |
[01:56] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:58] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:00] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:02] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:05] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:07] | *On the scene, cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:09] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:11] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:13] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:15] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:17] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:20] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:26] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:28] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:30] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:32] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:34] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:37] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:39] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:41] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:43] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:45] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:48] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:50] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:57] | I’ve put up with you guys for a long time, | 我已经忍了你们很久了 |
[03:00] | but this is about to get real! | 这次我是认真的 |
[03:02] | You don’t want this kind of pain, Mikey. | 你绝不会想要这种痛苦 麦奇 |
[03:04] | Big talk for someone with such a limited vocabulary, Raph. | 语文没学好 吹牛倒不赖啊 拉斐 |
[03:09] | Are you sure you’re ready? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[03:11] | Are you kidding me? I was born ready. | 搞笑呢吧 我生来就是这么蓄势待发 |
[03:13] | Okay, Mr. Murakami. | 好了 村上先生 |
[03:15] | One pizza gyoza, coming up. | 一个披萨煎饺 上了哟 |
[03:34] | Ha, I thought I’d play after all. | 想了想我还是决定参加 |
[03:39] | What happened to Mr. “I’m too broody for this game”? | 刚刚是谁说自己要沉思 不屑玩这个游戏 |
[03:43] | These things are really good. | 味道真不错啊 |
[03:45] | My restaurant was never that popular | 自从为你们发明了这些煎饺 |
[03:48] | until invented these for you. | 我餐馆的生意就一直非常红火 |
[04:02] | He’s still brooding. | 他还在沉思 |
[04:03] | He’s thinking about her. About Karai. | 他在想卡莱的事 |
[04:06] | Master Splinter is her father. | 斯普林特大师是她父亲 |
[04:08] | How could she still want to be with the Shredder? | 她为什么还是想跟着施莱德 |
[04:12] | You have to have faith, leo. | 你得对她有点信心 李奥 |
[04:14] | Her entire life was shown to be a lie. | 她刚刚得知自己整个人生都是个谎言 |
[04:16] | This is a challenge to everything she knows. | 她所知道的一切都被颠覆了 |
[04:18] | The truth will set her free. | 真相最终会让她释怀的 |
[04:20] | Just give her the time she needs to accept who she is. | 只要给她点时间去接受真正的自己 |
[04:24] | Right. Look, Leo, she’ll come around. | 没错 李奥 她会慢慢醒悟的 |
[04:27] | Yeah, well, personally, I hope she doesn’t. | 不过我个人还是希望她别醒悟了 |
[04:29] | I don’t trust her, not for one second. | 我不相信她 一秒都不信 |
[04:32] | You’re right, Raph. You shouldn’t trust anyone. | 说得对 拉斐 你不该相信任何人 |
[04:53] | Having a hard time keeping up, girl? | 跟不上了吗 |
[04:55] | I was taking it easy on you since you’re working | 你独眼又没有尾巴 |
[04:57] | with only one eye and no tail. | 我不想跟你争 |
[04:59] | You think you’re clever? You’re a fool. | 你觉得你很聪明吗 你个笨蛋 |
[05:02] | I’m the fool? | 我是笨蛋 |
[05:04] | You’ve faced the turtles in battle before and lost. | 你以前跟乌龟们对战过 还惨败了 |
[05:07] | What exactly is your grand plan for revenge here? | 你复仇的大计划到底是什么 |
[05:10] | To destroy warriors such as these, | 要是想摧毁像乌龟这样的战士 |
[05:12] | you don’t strike at their limbs, you go for their heart. | 要先击其心 而不是身 |
[05:16] | And what does an overgrown cat know of the heart? | 那个巨型病猫懂什么心 |
[05:19] | Why do you think the Shredder sent you with me? | 你觉得施莱德为什么派你来 |
[05:24] | Because I know them. | 因为我了解他们 |
[05:25] | I know the places they go. I know their weakness. | 我了解他们会去哪儿 我了解他们的弱点 |
[05:28] | Their friends… April O’neil and Casey Jones. | 他们的朋友 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔和凯西·琼斯 |
[05:33] | The riders of the worm. | 蠕虫的骑手们 |
[05:35] | They will all pay for what they did to me. | 他们会为曾经做过的事付出代价 |
[05:45] | Hello? Is somebody there? | 谁呀 有人来了吗 |
[05:47] | Leonardo? | 李奥纳多 |
[05:50] | Not quite. | 并不是 |
[05:54] | The turtles. | 那些乌龟 |
[05:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[05:57] | Lying will only make this worse. | 撒谎只会让你更痛苦 |
[05:59] | Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello. | 李奥纳多 拉斐尔 米开朗琪罗 多纳泰罗 |
[06:03] | Where do they live? | 他们住在哪里 |
[06:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:07] | Please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[06:11] | There is no honor in this. | 这样做太没面子了 |
[06:17] | I didn’t come here for honor. | 我可不是来找面子的 |
[06:27] | Guys, stop! | 各位 停下 |
[06:29] | What is it, Mikey? | 怎么了 麦奇 |
[06:30] | I feel like we’re forgetting something. | 我感觉我们忘记什么东西了 |
[06:32] | Something important. | 很重要的东西 |
[06:33] | Something–something the fate of the world could depend on. | 决定世界命运的东西 |
[06:37] | It’s right on the tip of my tongue. | 就在我嘴边了 |
[06:39] | – The Kraang? – No. | -克朗吗 -不是 |
[06:40] | – The foot clan? – No. | -大脚帮吗 -不是 |
[06:42] | – The rat king? – No. | -鼠王吗 -不是 |
[06:44] | Wait! I remember. My doggy bag. | 等等 我记起来了 是我的打包袋 |
[06:47] | The leftover gyoza are back at Mr. Murakami’s. | 剩下的饺子还在村上先生的店里 |
[06:50] | We have to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[06:55] | Fate of the world! | 世界的命运 |
[07:01] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:03] | Mr. Murakami! | 村上先生 |
[07:05] | Mr. Murakami, it’s me, Mikey. Are you okay? | 村上先生 是我 麦奇 你还好吗 |
[07:09] | They came looking for you. | 他们来找你们 |
[07:12] | They wanted to know where you lived. | 他们想知道你们的住处 |
[07:14] | But I didn’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[07:15] | They asked about your friends. | 他们问起你们的朋友 |
[07:17] | To my shame, I told them everything I knew. | 惭愧的是 我把我所知的一切都告诉他们了 |
[07:21] | Who did this? | 谁逼问你的 |
[07:22] | The girl… | 一个女孩 |
[07:24] | And the growling man. | 和一个喜欢咆哮的男人 |
[07:26] | Tiger claw is back. | 虎爪回来了 |
[07:28] | And he’s going after April and Casey. | 他去找爱普莉尔和凯西了 |
[07:30] | We have to get to April… | 我们得去救爱普莉尔 |
[07:32] | And Casey, you know, time permitting. | 还有凯西 如果时间允许的话 |
[07:34] | The girl has got to be Karai, Leo. | 那个女孩肯定就是卡莱了 李奥 |
[07:36] | – I told you– – Not now, Raph. | -我跟你说过了 -现在别跟我吵 拉斐 |
[07:37] | April’s not answering her T-phone. | 爱普莉尔不接她的龟phone |
[07:39] | She always answers. | 她不会不接电话的 |
[07:40] | We’ll split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[07:41] | Me and Donny will go to April’s place, | 我和多尼去爱普莉尔家 |
[07:43] | You and Mikey get to the ice rink and warn Casey. | 你和麦奇去溜冰场警告凯西 |
[07:48] | Why wouldn’t she answer her phone? | 她为什么不接电话 |
[07:51] | Best movie ever! | 史上最赞的电影 |
[07:55] | The part where the captain is cornered by the monster, | 队长被怪兽逼入绝境的那段 |
[07:58] | and it’s all slobber and fangs and goo, | 怪兽流着口水 长着尖牙 浑身粘稠 |
[08:00] | and then boom, that explosion knocked them out of orbit and– | 然后轰的一声 爆炸让他们偏离了轨道 |
[08:03] | And they’re falling into the star and–and–and– | 然后他们坠入星际 |
[08:06] | I just don’t get why our date | 我不懂我们的约会 |
[08:07] | had a third wheel attached to it. | 为什么会有个电灯泡 |
[08:09] | Hello? I’m right here. | 拜托 我还在呢 |
[08:12] | That’s the problem. | 就是因为你还在 |
[08:13] | Who said anything about this being a– | 谁说今天是我们的约… |
[08:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:19] | – We’re being followed. – What? | -我们被跟踪了 -什么 |
[08:21] | All right, whatever it is, | 好吧 不管怎样 |
[08:23] | we split up and lead it away from the third wheel here. | 我们先分头跑 远离这位电灯泡 |
[08:26] | – Plan? – Plan. | -好吗 -好的 |
[08:27] | Guys, am I missing something? | 各位 我错过什么了吗 |
[08:32] | Well, that’s just great. | 真是太”好”了 |
[08:54] | Yes! Coast is clear. | 太棒了 危险解除 |
[08:57] | Casey Jones can’t be caught. | 凯西·琼斯是不会被抓住的 |
[09:02] | Aww, nuts. | 糟糕 |
[09:14] | Come on, tiger dude. Let’s see what you… | 来啊 虎仔 看你有什么… |
[09:21] | got? | 本事 |
[09:24] | On second thought, I don’t need to see what you’ve got. | 经过考虑 我是不打算看你的本事了 |
[09:30] | She’s not answering. | 她不接电话 |
[09:31] | She always answers. | 她平时不会不接的 |
[09:33] | That’s what I said! | 我就说过嘛 |
[09:34] | Kirby, you said she went to the movies. | 卡比 你说她去看电影了 |
[09:36] | That’s where we start. | 我们去那儿找她 |
[09:45] | O’Neil. | 奥尼尔 |
[09:46] | You want to do this, Karai? Fine. | 想打架吗 卡莱 好吧 |
[09:48] | But I’m warning you, | 不过我可警告你 |
[09:50] | I’ve been training with Master Splinter big time, | 我可跟着斯普林特大师好好练了一番 |
[09:52] | and I’m ready to kick your butt. | 绝对会打爆你的 |
[09:54] | I didn’t come to fight. I came to talk. | 我不是来打架的 我是来谈谈的 |
[09:59] | Oh, well… I’ve been trained in that too. | 谈话 我也练过 |
[10:07] | Whoa! You know, part of me always wanted | 我一直都有些想 |
[10:09] | to fight a man-eating tiger. | 和一只食人虎决斗 |
[10:14] | Know any real ones? | 能给介绍几只吗 |
[10:15] | Do you think this is a game? | 你以为我在和你玩游戏吗 |
[10:18] | Whoa! Yeah, keep away from one-eyed freaks. | 不要被独眼怪抓住的游戏 |
[10:22] | Or we could play a game of crush the cat. | 现在来玩压扁大猫的游戏 |
[10:25] | Later. | 回见 |
[10:37] | If it wasn’t for the fact that I’m gonna die, | 要不是我快死了 |
[10:40] | this would be so cool. | 这肯定酷爆了 |
[10:43] | All my life, I was raised to believe | 我从小就被告知 |
[10:45] | that the Shredder was my father, | 施莱德是我父亲 |
[10:47] | that Splinter was the enemy. | 斯普林特是敌人 |
[10:49] | So when Leo told me that Splinter was my true father, | 所以李奥告诉我斯普林特才是我父亲时 |
[10:53] | I couldn’t accept it. | 我没法接受 |
[10:54] | But then… | 可是 |
[10:56] | I began to have doubts about Shredder’s honor. | 我开始质疑施莱德说的话的真实性 |
[11:00] | Doubts about the evil leader of the evil ninja clan? | 质疑那个邪恶忍者帮的邪恶首领吗 |
[11:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:05] | Yes, even now, the Shredder has sent Tiger Claw | 对 施莱德还派遣虎爪 |
[11:08] | to destroy the turtles. | 来摧毁神龟们 |
[11:10] | He’s trying to use me to set a trap for them. | 他想把我用作一个陷阱 |
[11:13] | But I can’t… | 但我做不到 |
[11:16] | Even if it means betraying Shredder. | 哪怕这意味着要背叛施莱德 |
[11:22] | Taste exploding puck! | 尝尝爆炸冰球 |
[11:31] | Okay, catman-dude, you wanna do this? | 猫仔 你想打架吗 |
[11:34] | Let’s do this. | 那就开打吧 |
[11:46] | You will pay for what you did to me, | 你让我遭受的那些痛苦 |
[11:49] | the suffering you caused, the pain I endured. | 我要让你付出代价 |
[11:54] | You’re not still mad about the whole worm thing, are you? | 你不会还在为那条虫子的事生气吧 |
[12:23] | Casey? Casey? | 凯西 凯西 |
[12:26] | Casey, answer me! | 凯西 说话啊 |
[12:30] | Something’s wrong, Mikey. What are we gonna do? | 出事儿了 麦奇 该怎么办啊 |
[12:34] | I know exactly what to do. | 我知道该怎么办 |
[12:36] | We can use our phones to triangulate the position | 我们可以通过接受从卫星上 |
[12:39] | of Casey’s T-phone by bouncing the locator signal | 传回的龟phone信号来定位 |
[12:41] | off the satellite. | 凯西的位置 |
[12:44] | That’s actually a good idea. | 这主意挺不错的 |
[12:48] | It’s like we’re in some kind | 我们就好像 |
[12:49] | of alternate universe or something. | 在另一个宇宙一样 |
[12:52] | You can also track pizza delivery guys that way. | 还能用这方法追踪比萨送餐小弟 |
[12:55] | Booya-kasha. | 哥聪明吧 |
[13:06] | There’s April. Come on! | 爱普莉尔在那儿 快来 |
[13:10] | – Get away from her. – Leo, Donny, wait. | -离她远点 -李奥 多尼 等等 |
[13:12] | You have to listen to what she has to say. | 你们先听她说 |
[13:14] | I believe you, Leonardo. | 李奥纳多 我相信你 |
[13:17] | I believe that Splinter is my true father. | 我相信斯普林特才是我的父亲 |
[13:21] | I believe that she believes you. | 我相信她相信你 |
[13:23] | I believe April. | 我相信爱普莉尔 |
[13:30] | This…This is great. | 这 真是太好了 |
[13:35] | I knew you’d come around. | 我就知道你会想通的 |
[13:36] | We’ll take you to the lair to see Master Splinter. | 先带你去藏身处见斯普林特大师 |
[13:43] | Whew. Raph’s not gonna believe this. | 拉斐会惊呆的 |
[13:45] | I don’t believe this! | 我都惊呆了 |
[13:47] | What have you guys done? | 你们秀逗了吧 |
[13:50] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[13:51] | What world do you live in that it’s okay to bring | 你们脑子要短路到什么程度才会把 |
[13:54] | the princess of the Foot Clan to out secret lair? | 大脚帮的大公主带到秘密藏身处 |
[13:58] | What happened to Casey? | 凯西怎么了 |
[13:59] | Tiger Claw threw him off a building. | 虎爪把他从楼上扔了下去 |
[14:01] | And you just brought his partner in crime home for dinner. | 你们还把他的帮凶带回来吃饭 |
[14:04] | Shredder lied to me! I didn’t know. | 施莱德骗了我 我之前不知道 |
[14:07] | Did you know that I’m about | 那你知道我准备 |
[14:08] | to stick this sai right up your– | 把这支尖叉插到你的… |
[14:09] | Raph, no! She understands now. | 拉斐 住手 她现在明白了 |
[14:12] | She gets it. She knows the truth, Raph. | 她懂了 她知道真相了 拉斐 |
[14:15] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[14:25] | Will you just listen? | 听我一句好吗 |
[14:27] | I’ve heard enough from you and your girlfriend. | 我已经听你和你女朋友说得够多了 |
[14:29] | She’s probably leading the Shredder here right now. | 很可能她现在就跟施莱德通风报信呢 |
[14:31] | Enough! | 够了 |
[14:36] | Miwa. | 米娃 |
[14:39] | Splinter. | 斯普林特 |
[14:43] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[15:11] | I retain very little from my old life, | 对于我原来的生活 我保留的不多 |
[15:14] | but this I will never let go… | 但是这个我无论如何都会珍惜 |
[15:17] | my daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[15:29] | I-I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[15:32] | You’re telling the truth. | 你们说的是实话 |
[15:35] | All these years, the Shredder has been lying to me. | 这些年来 施莱德一直都在骗我 |
[15:38] | Wait, you can’t believe it? | 等等 什么叫你不敢相信 |
[15:41] | I thought you did believe it. | 你不是已经相信了吗 |
[15:43] | If you didn’t believe it, why did you come down here? | 如果你不信的话 那你到这来干什么 |
[15:47] | Father… | 父亲 |
[15:49] | What have I done? | 我都干了些什么 |
[16:00] | Reptiles… | 爬虫们 |
[16:04] | Where are you? | 你们在哪里 |
[16:09] | Underground, in the sewers. | 在地下 在下水道里 |
[16:13] | You had to see with your own eyes. | 你要用自己的双眼去看 |
[16:16] | You had to learn the truth for yourself. | 你要为自己寻求事情的真相 |
[16:19] | You knew. You knew I was lying. | 你知道 你知道我在说谎 |
[16:22] | No doubt the Shredder’s forces are on their way. | 施莱德的人一定是在路上 |
[16:25] | What was that last part? | 你刚才说什么 |
[16:27] | Tiger Claw is tracking me. | 虎爪在追踪我 |
[16:29] | – I told you! – Karai! | -告诉过你 -卡莱 |
[16:31] | There’s no time to argue. | 没时间争吵了 |
[16:32] | I have to get out of here. | 我得从这里离开 |
[16:33] | I can–I can lead Tiger Claw away. | 我可以把虎爪引开 |
[16:37] | Go, take Karai and watch over her. | 去吧 带上卡莱并且照看好她 |
[16:39] | I will stay with April and attend to Casey. | 我和爱普莉尔留在这里照看凯西 |
[16:46] | You are who you choose to be, | 你会成为你选择成为的那个人 |
[16:48] | not what others make you. | 而不是他人使你成为的那个人 |
[16:51] | Some of us choose to be right all the time. | 我们中的有些人永远认为自己是对的 |
[16:53] | Will you just go? | 赶紧走好不好 |
[17:01] | Do you think he’s gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[17:04] | April… | 爱普莉尔 |
[17:06] | Why did you have to bring Irma again? | 你怎么又把厄玛带来了 |
[17:08] | She’s so nasty. | 她很烦的 |
[17:25] | Well, princess? You got us into this. | 公主 都是你把我们害成这样的 |
[17:28] | Where to? | 怎么走 |
[17:32] | I…I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[17:34] | Everyone, stop! | 大家都停下 |
[17:36] | I know exactly where to go. | 我知道我们该去哪里了 |
[17:38] | I feel scared. | 我好害怕 |
[17:54] | I can’t smell you, but I can hear you. | 我闻不到你们 但我可以听到你们 |
[18:00] | Show yourselves! | 快出来 |
[18:06] | They’re stalking me. | 他们在追踪我 |
[18:17] | Are you afraid to face me? | 你们是害怕面对我吗 |
[18:20] | Are you afraid to fight me? | 你们害怕跟我战斗吗 |
[18:34] | Let us finish this. | 我们把这事了结了 |
[19:47] | Karai, would you like the honor | 卡莱 你愿意完成这项光荣的任务 |
[19:50] | of finishing him? | 来杀了他吗 |
[19:52] | I have no honor. | 我并不光荣 |
[19:55] | But that’s about to change. | 但是时候改变了 |
[20:15] | If you value her life, | 如果你们重视她的生命 |
[20:18] | do not take another step. | 就不要再向前迈步了 |
[20:31] | Just as I thought. | 果然不出我所料 |
[20:37] | No! | 不 |
[20:37] | Come on, we have to– – | 快 我们必须… |
[20:41] | Wow, I think his shell was knocked loose. | 我觉得他的壳被敲松了 |
[20:43] | We have to get him back to Master Splinter. | 我们必须把他带回斯普林特大师那里去 |
[20:47] | Karai. | 卡莱 |
[20:48] | I still don’t trust her. | 我仍然不相信她 |
[20:49] | Are you kidding? She saved us. | 你在开玩笑吗 她救了我们 |
[20:52] | The Shredder raised her. | 施莱德抚养她长大的 |
[20:55] | Daddy’s probably welcoming her home right now. | 也许现在爸爸正欢迎她回家呢 |
[21:04] | She has betrayed you, Master Shredder. | 她背叛了你 施莱德大师 |
[21:07] | She fought alongside the turtles. | 她现在和那些乌龟是一伙的了 |
[21:11] | Tell me the truth! | 告诉我真相 |
[21:13] | Splinter is my father, isn’t he? | 斯普林特才是我父亲 对不对 |
[21:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:27] | Hamato Yoshi is your true father. | 滨户良是你真正的父亲 |
[21:32] | What? | 什么 |
[21:37] | Tiger Claw, take her away. | 虎爪 把她带走 |
[21:47] | No. No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[21:48] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[21:51] | No! | 不 |