时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | I got a bad feeling, Mama. | 我有不详的预感 妈妈 |
[00:45] | “You be careful, boy. | “儿子你小心点 |
[00:47] | Don’t get yourself hurt none.” | 别伤到自己” |
[00:50] | Don’t worry your pretty little head, Mama. | 小巧可爱的妈妈你不要担心 |
[00:53] | Ain’t nothing gonna happen to the Finger. | 尾指侠绝对不会出事 |
[00:58] | “Don’t get cocky. | “别轻敌 |
[01:00] | “You know he’s out there. | 你知道他在的 |
[01:02] | He’s watching you.” | 他在监视你” |
[01:03] | Don’t nag me, Mama! | 别唠叨了 |
[01:05] | I ain’t no little kid no more! | 我已经不是小孩子了 |
[01:29] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:31] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:33] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:35] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:38] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:40] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:42] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:44] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:46] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:48] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:50] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:53] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:59] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:01] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:03] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:05] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:08] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:10] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:12] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:14] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:16] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:19] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:21] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:34] | There. | 好了 |
[02:44] | Too much? | 是不是太夸张了 |
[02:46] | Do you really want my opinion? | 你要听实话吗 |
[02:48] | Only if you think it’s perfect. | 如果实话是”非常完美”的话 |
[02:51] | It’s perfect! | 非常完美 |
[02:59] | That is just super neat. | 真是太好看了 |
[03:02] | Thanks so much, Donnie! | 太谢谢你了 多尼 |
[03:08] | Well, got to go! | 那我先走了 |
[03:09] | Got some, uh, training to do… | 我还得去 训练 |
[03:11] | Thanks again, Donnie! | 再次谢谢你 多尼 |
[03:15] | I can’t even imagine how you’re feeling right now. | 无法想象你现在的感受 |
[03:19] | Devastated. | 非常绝望 |
[03:20] | Aw, man! | 兄弟 |
[03:21] | I was totally gonna say “Devastated”! | 我正想说你肯定非常绝望 |
[03:23] | I should’ve just went for it. | 我就应该直接说的 |
[03:25] | I got to learn to trust my instincts! | 我得学会相信自己的直觉 |
[03:28] | I mean… That’s rough, bro. | 我意思是 兄弟你不容易 |
[03:32] | Smooth move, genius. | 你们真是天才 |
[03:35] | It’s never gonna happen, Donnie. We’re mutants. | 肯定不可能的 多尼 我们是变种 |
[03:38] | She’s a girl. You’re a giant talking turtle. | 她是个人类女孩 你是只会说话的大乌龟 |
[03:41] | The sooner you get used to it, the better. | 早点接受现实吧 长痛不如短痛 |
[03:43] | You know what you need? Huh? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[03:44] | Huh, buddy? You know what you need? | 兄弟 知道自己需要什么吗 |
[03:46] | You to leave? | 需要你走开 |
[03:47] | A little forest ninja training! | 需要一次森林忍者训练 |
[03:51] | Sounds like fun, right? Right? | 是不是很有趣 是不是 |
[04:05] | Aw, you guys are rustier than the Titanic’s butt! | 你们的胳膊腿比泰坦尼克还年久失修 |
[04:08] | No, we’re– | 才没有呢 |
[04:10] | You’re not in the city anymore. | 现在我们不在城市里了 |
[04:11] | You need to get used to this new environment– | 大家需要适应这个新环境 |
[04:13] | no buildings, no subways. | 没有建筑 没有地铁 |
[04:19] | Lots of trees. | 只有很多树 |
[04:21] | Ugh, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛… |
[04:24] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得该怎么练 |
[04:28] | Turtle hunt. | 追捕乌龟 |
[04:29] | – Turtle hunt. – Turtle hunt? | -追捕乌龟 -追捕乌龟 |
[04:31] | You gonna help out, Leo? | 你要帮忙吗 李奥 |
[04:33] | Yeah, I– | 当然 我… |
[04:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:38] | I guess I’m still not up to it. | 我可能还是不行 |
[04:41] | Enjoy your little hunt, guys. | 祝各位玩得愉快 |
[04:43] | Dude! | 兄弟 |
[04:44] | What do you mean by “Turtle hunt”? | 追捕乌龟是啥意思 |
[04:46] | You guys are gonna head into the forest. | 你们先进去森林 |
[04:48] | I’ll give you a five-minute head start, | 我给你们五分钟时间 |
[04:50] | then I hunt you down. | 然后我就开始追捕 |
[04:53] | If you can’t stay hidden for at least an hour, | 如果躲藏时间不够一个小时 |
[04:55] | you’ll have to… | 你们就得… |
[04:57] | Clean out the chicken Coop. | 去清理鸡窝 |
[04:58] | – No way! – Not the chicken Coop, man! | -不行 -鸡窝不行啊 哥们 |
[05:01] | It smells like cheese fossils! | 那里味道就像坏掉的奶酪 |
[05:02] | It’s got spiders so big, they play the banjo! | 那里的蜘蛛大得可以弹奏班卓琴了 |
[05:09] | We can’t clean that thing! | 我们不能去清理那玩意儿 |
[05:11] | Then get moving. | 那就加把劲吧 |
[05:17] | How do we hide in the woods, anyway? | 树林里到底要怎么藏啊 |
[05:19] | There’s no doors! | 都没有门 |
[05:24] | We could climb a tree. | 我们可以爬上树 |
[05:26] | That’s the first place he’s gonna look. | 他肯定一开始就会检查树 |
[05:29] | Could we burrow? | 我们能挖洞吗 |
[05:30] | Do turtles burrow in the wild? | 乌龟会在野外挖洞吗 |
[05:32] | I don’t know. I’ve never been in the wild before. | 我不知道 我从来没来过野外 |
[05:34] | Have you? | 你来过吗 |
[05:36] | Does Jersey count? | 新泽西算吗 |
[05:40] | What the heck was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[05:41] | It’s got to be Raph messing with us! | 应该是拉斐在吓我们 |
[05:43] | – Right? – We got to hide, now! | -对吧 -我们得快点躲起来了 |
[05:47] | Aw, we are so cleaning that Coop. | 我们肯定得去清理鸡窝了 |
[05:49] | Raph’s gonna find us up here in, like, five seconds. | 拉斐肯定在五秒钟内就会发现我们 |
[05:52] | – I don’t think so. – Why not? | -不一定 -为什么 |
[05:58] | Hi? | 你好 |
[06:17] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[06:18] | Some kind of monkey man? | 是什么猴人吗 |
[06:19] | It looks like the mythical sasquatch… | 看起来很像神秘的北美野人 |
[06:22] | Bigfoot! | 大脚人 |
[06:27] | He’s too big. | 他太庞大了 |
[06:28] | Run! | 快跑 |
[06:41] | Come on, you’re not even trying to hide! | 拜托 你们完全没用心藏好吗 |
[06:43] | Bigfoot! | 大脚人来了 |
[06:45] | Yeah, right. | 是吗 |
[06:46] | If you think you’re gonna get out of cleaning that Coop by– | 你们要是觉得耍这种花招就可以不用清理… |
[06:52] | Looks like we’re gonna get some real training. | 看来我们可以真正训练一下了 |
[06:58] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[07:18] | Bigfoot got some skills. | 大脚人还挺厉害的 |
[07:34] | Hey, are you– | 你是不是… |
[07:43] | Stop! | 住手 |
[07:44] | Guys, he’s hurt! | 兄弟们 他受伤了 |
[07:48] | I don’t think he wants to fight us. | 我觉得他不想跟我们打 |
[07:50] | I think he’s just scared. | 我觉得他只是吓坏了 |
[07:52] | Scared. | 吓坏了 |
[07:54] | He can talk? | 他会说话 |
[07:54] | Look at that sagittal crest. | 你看他身上的沟壑 |
[07:56] | It could be a Paranthropus Robustus, | 这可能是罗百氏傍人 |
[07:58] | a hominid long thought extinct! | 大家以为早已灭绝的原始人类 |
[08:01] | Can’t breathe! | 我喘不动气了 |
[08:03] | Okay, okay, easy now… | 好 好 不要害怕 |
[08:04] | Easy. | 别害怕 |
[08:05] | I can fix your arm if you let me. | 你愿意的话我可以治好你的胳膊 |
[08:09] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:10] | I want to help. | 我想帮你 |
[08:12] | It’s not bad, but I’d like to take you home | 情况不严重 但是我想带你回家 |
[08:14] | where we can clean it up and bandage it. | 帮你清洗干净缠上绷带 |
[08:16] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[08:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:21] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[08:25] | No way! | 不行 |
[08:26] | We can’t bring a giant ape-man home with us! | 我们不能带一个大猿人回家 |
[08:28] | Of course we can. | 当然可以了 |
[08:29] | Mikey? | 麦奇你说呢 |
[08:34] | Injured woodland creature? | 受伤的森林生物 |
[08:36] | Bring him home. | 带他回家 |
[08:38] | Two to one, Raph. Sorry. | 二对一 拉斐 很抱歉 |
[08:40] | Hi. I’m Donnie. | 你好 我是多尼 |
[08:41] | This is Raph, and this is Mikey. | 这是拉斐 这是麦奇 |
[08:44] | – I. – I? | -我 -我 |
[08:47] | Okay, your name is I? | 你叫”我”吗 |
[08:49] | I… | 我… |
[08:50] | No name. | 没有名字 |
[08:53] | Of course you have a name. | 你当然有名字啦 |
[08:55] | You’re Bigfoot! | 你是大脚人 |
[08:58] | Bigfoot! | 大脚人 |
[09:03] | Bigfoot. | 大脚人 |
[09:04] | Will you come with us? | 你跟我们一起走好吗 |
[09:10] | It’s okay. You’re gonna be safe with us. | 没事的 跟我们在一起很安全的 |
[09:13] | Why would he be scared of us? | 他为什么害怕我们呢 |
[09:18] | Well, Mama… | 妈妈… |
[09:19] | Been hunting this hairy freak for years now. | 我们已经追捕这个长毛怪物多年了 |
[09:22] | “And now he goes and finds hisself some more freaks!” | 现在他又找到了一些怪胎一起 |
[09:26] | Settle down, Mama. Ain’t no little green aliens | 没事 妈妈 那些绿色外星人 |
[09:29] | gonna save Bigfoot from the Finger. | 也无法从尾指侠手里救走大脚人 |
[09:35] | Hello? Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[09:37] | We got company! | 有客人来了 |
[09:39] | What? You can’t let anyone in. | 什么 你不能让别人进来 |
[09:41] | Why is the doorway full of hair? | 门口怎么都是毛 |
[09:45] | And a giant butt? | 还有一个巨大的屁股 |
[09:47] | Come on, it’s okay. | 进来 没事的 |
[09:51] | It’s Bigfoot! | 是大脚人 |
[09:53] | You brought Bigfoot home? | 你竟然把大脚人带回家了 |
[09:55] | Why everyone know Bigfoot name? | 为什么大家都知道大脚人这个名字 |
[09:58] | Bigfoot, this is Leo, Casey, and April. | 大脚人 这是李奥 凯西 爱普莉尔 |
[10:01] | He’s hurt! I’ll get the first-aid kit. | 他受伤了 我去拿急救箱 |
[10:04] | You can’t just bring home Bigfoot! | 你不能这样带大脚人回家 |
[10:09] | He needs our help… | 他需要我们的帮助… |
[10:10] | Just until his arm gets better. | 等他胳膊好了就让他走 |
[10:12] | Come on, let’s get that wound cleaned up. | 来 我们先去清理一下伤口吧 |
[10:15] | Sure, but when I wanted to have a dog, | 好 但是我想养条狗的时候 |
[10:17] | you guys were like like, “No way.” | 你们还都异口同声反对 |
[10:20] | You guys don’t get it. | 你们怎么不懂 |
[10:21] | Bigfoot is the missing genetic link | 大脚人就是人类和猿之间 |
[10:23] | between humans and the ape. | 那个基因缺失的环节 |
[10:24] | This discovery will change the face of science itself. | 这一发现会改变整个科学的面貌 |
[10:28] | So it’s bigger than talking turtles? | 你是说比会说话的乌龟还惊人吗 |
[10:35] | There you go. | 好了 |
[10:36] | Try not to use it too much for the next few days. | 接下来几天尽量不要用这根胳膊 |
[10:40] | Bigfoot thank Donnie. | 大脚人谢谢多尼 |
[10:42] | No problem. | 不用客气 |
[10:45] | Bad man after Bigfoot. | 有坏人在追捕大脚人 |
[10:47] | Name–the Finger. | 叫 尾指侠 |
[10:50] | The Finger? | 尾指侠 |
[10:52] | Very bad mans. | 非常坏的人 |
[10:54] | But Donnie good mans. | 但是多尼是好人 |
[10:57] | Aw, thanks, Bigfoot. | 谢谢 大脚人 |
[10:58] | Donnie very good mans… | 多尼是非常好的人 |
[11:02] | So good. | 简直太好了 |
[11:05] | Bigfoot… | 大脚人 |
[11:14] | love Donnie! | 爱多尼 |
[11:16] | But, but, but– | 但是 但是 但是… |
[11:17] | Bigfoot am lady! | 大脚人是女哒 |
[11:19] | That…is…great? | 真是…太棒…了 |
[11:22] | That… | 真是… |
[11:23] | is great! | 太棒了 |
[11:38] | 野蛮人克罗格纳德 精彩继续 | |
[11:52] | Bigfoot bring meat! | 大脚人带肉来了 |
[11:55] | Where did you– | 你从哪里… |
[11:56] | Good meat. | 好肉哦 |
[11:58] | Tender, tender. | 很细嫩哦 |
[12:05] | Bigfoot make waste. | 大脚人”制造垃圾”了 |
[12:08] | Uh, make waste? | “制造垃圾” |
[12:19] | Bigfoot! | 大脚人 |
[12:28] | Donnie and Mikey need to learn to blend in out here– | 多尼和麦奇需要学会融入森林当中… |
[12:31] | forest stealth. | 森林隐身 |
[12:33] | If you’re gonna stay with us, at least you can help out. | 如果你要跟我们待在一起 至少你得帮忙 |
[12:35] | So show them some stuff, okay? | 教教他们 好吗 |
[12:37] | I have to go clean out the tub. | 我还得回去清理浴缸呢 |
[12:46] | Please don’t grab my head again. | 拜托不要抓我的脸了 |
[12:54] | Blend in. | 融入 |
[12:56] | I can still see him. | 我还能看到他 |
[12:58] | Mama, looks like Bigfoot got him a couple | 妈妈 大脚人好像 |
[13:01] | of little green alien buddies. | 找到几个绿色外星人朋友 |
[13:03] | The Finger is okay with that. | 但尾指侠可以搞定 |
[13:16] | What are you– | 你干什… |
[13:17] | You’re squishing me! | 你快把我捏扁了 |
[13:20] | Darn it! | 该死 |
[13:21] | Lost ’em, but not for long. | 他们跑了 但是跑不了多久的 |
[13:25] | Come on, Leo, give me your best! | 加油 李奥 有什么招数都使出来吧 |
[13:28] | You’ll gain no ground. | 你赢不了的 |
[13:30] | Oh, man, Bigfoot is amaze-balls | 天 大脚人真是 |
[13:32] | with the forest-stealth stuff! | 太会森林隐身了 |
[13:36] | Bigfoot scared. | 大脚人害怕 |
[13:41] | Finger bad! | 尾指侠坏人 |
[13:44] | Right, fingers are bad. | 是啊 输了确实不好 |
[13:46] | Hey, Donnie, want to play the winner? | 多尼 你想赢一把吗 |
[13:51] | Evening, Bigfoot. | 晚上好 大脚人 |
[13:52] | – What are you making? – Food! | -你在做什么呢 -食物 |
[13:55] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[13:57] | You realize… | 你知道… |
[13:59] | that meat has fur? | 锅里的肉还带着毛吧 |
[14:20] | Bigfoot…need…help. | 大脚人 需要 帮助 |
[14:25] | Sure, what Bigfoot wa– | 好啊 大脚人… |
[14:26] | I mean, what do you want? | 我是说 你需要什么 |
[14:29] | Makeover. | 改造 |
[14:33] | Okay, and a little off the top here. | 好 上面再剪一点 |
[14:45] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:54] | Eat! | 吃 |
[14:57] | Did you… | 你… |
[15:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:07] | Got to go, bye! | 有事先走了 拜拜 |
[15:14] | This is so uncomfortable. | 真是太难受了 |
[15:16] | Bigfoot follows me around everywhere | 大脚人就像一只为爱所困的小狗一样 |
[15:17] | like a love-struck puppy. | 到处都跟着我 |
[15:19] | Now you know how April feels. | 你现在知道爱普莉尔的感受了吧 |
[15:37] | So she’s wearing makeup now, | 她现在都开始化妆了 |
[15:39] | and she keeps making soup for Donnie. | 还一直给多尼做汤 |
[15:42] | Do you think she’s his type? | 你觉得她是他的菜吗 |
[15:44] | Maybe after a shave! | 先刮下毛再说吧 |
[15:52] | Bigfoot, wait! | 大脚人 等等 |
[16:03] | What is wrong with you guys? | 你们搞什么啊 |
[16:06] | We didn’t mean to hurt her feelings. | 我们没想伤害她的感情 |
[16:08] | Bigfoot! Wait up! | 大脚人 等等 |
[16:16] | Mama, your boy’s got ’em right where he wants ’em. | 妈妈 你儿子如愿以偿了 |
[16:19] | “If you play your cards right, | 如果你好好发挥的话 |
[16:21] | maybe you’ll get your own alien-hunting reality show!” | 说不定追捕外星人真人秀就要上演了 |
[16:25] | Just like cousin Fatback! | 就像肥背表兄一样 |
[16:32] | Doggie! | 欧耶 |
[16:47] | How many years the Finger been chasing you? | 你说尾指侠追捕了你多少年了 |
[16:50] | Well, guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[16:53] | Mama says the chasing’s over. | 妈妈说追捕到此结束了 |
[16:55] | Bigfoot, you gonna make mama and the Finger rich! | 大脚人 你要让妈妈和尾指侠暴富了 |
[16:59] | “I’m so proud of you, the Finger.” | 我真为你骄傲 尾指侠 |
[17:03] | Shucks, Mama… | 我呸 妈妈 |
[17:09] | What the– | 搞什么… |
[17:14] | Puppies… | 小狗 |
[17:16] | Too many puppies… | 好多小狗 |
[17:19] | Donnie, I just had the worst dream about– | 多尼 我刚做了个噩梦 是关于… |
[17:20] | I’m not sympathetic right now, Mikey. | 我现在可没工夫同情你 麦奇 |
[17:22] | The Finger has been debating whether to pickle us | 尾指侠正在争论是要腌了我们 |
[17:24] | or stuff us. | 还是给我们填馅儿 |
[17:25] | Ooh, pickle! Pickles taste so good! | 腌吧 腌菜味道好棒的 |
[17:32] | Ain’t got no room for these two on the cart, Mama. | 马车上没地方儿放这俩东西了 妈妈 |
[17:35] | Looks like the Finger’s gonna have to stuff ’em right here. | 看来尾指侠得就地把他们填馅儿了 |
[17:39] | I’ve got an idea. Follow my lead. | 我想到主意了 听我指示 |
[17:42] | Hey, Finger! | 我说尾指侠 |
[17:43] | Your mama looks like a raisin! | 你妈妈怎么跟葡萄干一样啊 |
[17:46] | “What’d he say about me, the Finger?” | 他说我什么 尾指侠 |
[17:49] | Your mama’s so wrinkly, she looks like one of those little dogs… | 你妈妈满脸皱纹 就好像那种小狗… |
[17:53] | with all the wrinkles. | 满脸褶子那种 |
[17:54] | A shar-pei? | 沙皮狗吗 |
[17:56] | Your mama’s– | 你妈妈… |
[17:57] | uh, your mama’s a shrunken head! | 你妈妈就是个皱巴巴的头 |
[18:00] | Shut up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[18:02] | “Destroy them.” | 灭了他们 |
[18:09] | Bad move, the Finger. | 这招不好 尾指侠 |
[18:33] | The Finger got skills! | 尾指侠也是有自己的本事 |
[18:40] | Forest stealth! | 森林隐身 |
[19:10] | Oh, yeah! | 爽 |
[19:11] | Oh, yeah! | 很爽 |
[19:13] | Oh, yeah, brother! Oh, yeah! Ha! | 太爽了 老兄 好爽啊 |
[19:40] | This is gonna hurt! | 肯定会很疼的 |
[19:45] | You can’t beat the Finger! | 你们赢不了尾指侠的 |
[19:47] | He’s too strong for you! | 他太强大了 |
[19:49] | Hey, Finger! | 我说尾指侠 |
[19:51] | How many more explosive bolts you got in that quiver? | 你箭袋里还有多少支可爆炸的箭 |
[19:53] | 42. | 42支 |
[20:14] | If the Finger’s going down, he’s taking Bigfoot with him! | 如果尾指侠输了 他要带大脚人一起走 |
[20:20] | Bigfoot– | 大脚人 |
[20:21] | Bigfoot’s a lady? | 大脚人是女的 |
[20:23] | The Finger can’t shoot no lady! | 尾指侠不能杀女人 |
[20:27] | The Finger’s sorry, Mama! | 尾指侠很抱歉 妈妈 |
[20:29] | He didn’t know! | 他以前不知道啊 |
[20:31] | He would never hurt no lady! | 他绝对不会伤害女人的 |
[20:34] | There, there… | 过来过来 |
[20:36] | It am be okay. | 我没事的 |
[20:55] | Bigfoot take care sad mans. | 大脚人会照顾受伤的男人 |
[21:10] | – Hey, April. – What’s up, Donnie? | -爱普莉尔 -怎么了 多尼 |
[21:14] | I, um… | 我… |
[21:15] | Well, I just wanted to let you know | 我想跟你说 |
[21:16] | I won’t be bothering you with music boxes anymore. | 我以后不会拿音乐盒烦你了 |
[21:20] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[21:21] | Donnie is to April as Bigfoot was to Donnie. | 多尼对爱普莉尔来说就相当于大脚人对多尼 |
[21:26] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[21:27] | a mutant. | 一个变种 |
[21:30] | You’re not just a mutant, Donnie. | 你并不只是一个变种 多尼 |
[21:32] | You’re my mutant. | 你是我的变种 |
[21:39] | I understand nothing. | 我凌乱了 |