时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Wait…How did I get here? | 等等 我怎么会来这里 |
[00:11] | Something’s out there. | 有动静 |
[00:13] | But what? | 会是什么 |
[01:03] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:05] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:07] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:09] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:11] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:13] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:16] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:18] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:20] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:22] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:24] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:26] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:33] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:35] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[01:37] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:39] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[01:41] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[01:43] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[01:45] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[01:47] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[01:50] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:52] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:54] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:09] | So is Donnie coming down or what? | 多尼到底来不来 |
[02:12] | I couldn’t wake him up, | 我叫不醒他 |
[02:13] | so I put some dirty underwear on his face. | 所以我就把脏内裤放他脸上了 |
[02:28] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[02:29] | Looking good, Leo. | 挺厉害的啊 李奥 |
[02:30] | You’re really coming along. | 你好像真的恢复了 |
[02:33] | Hey, guys? | 各位 |
[02:34] | We’re heading down to the store. | 我们打算去趟超市 |
[02:36] | Any requests? | 有要买的吗 |
[02:38] | I need some spicy gummy worms. | 我想吃辣而有嚼劲的虫子 |
[02:40] | Need! | 跪求 |
[02:41] | Yeah, he’s not going to have that. | 这个要求不予满足 |
[02:43] | That store is tiny, Mikey. | 那家店很小 麦奇 |
[02:45] | It’s the kind of place that has peanut butter or jelly. | 连花生酱和果酱都凑不齐 |
[02:49] | Be back in a few. | 很快就回来 |
[02:52] | Okay, let’s do this. | 那就开始吧 |
[03:03] | Leo, you were hurt bad, bro. | 李奥 你之前伤得很重 |
[03:05] | You gotta give yourself time to heal. | 应该让身体好好休整一下 |
[03:07] | Yeah, but how long? | 可是要等多久 |
[03:08] | This is taking forever. | 感觉永远都好不了 |
[03:11] | I’m fine! I’m fine! I’m just– | 我没事 我没事 我… |
[03:13] | just gonna take a minute. | 去歇歇就好 |
[03:15] | Good. | 好的 |
[03:16] | Some rest should help. | 休息一下应该会好 |
[03:28] | Sleeping isn’t gonna help. | 睡觉一点都没用 |
[03:31] | Guys? I’m going for a walk. | 各位 我去散个步 |
[03:33] | Rock on, bro! | 好嘞 兄弟 |
[03:37] | Taking forever. | 等了这么久 |
[03:40] | I’m never gonna get better. | 难道一辈子就这样了 |
[03:47] | What? | 什么 |
[04:18] | Weird. That didn’t hurt. | 好奇怪 居然不痛 |
[04:22] | And my leg–my leg doesn’t hurt either. | 我的腿 我的腿也不疼了 |
[04:25] | I feel fine! In fact… | 我好了 而且… |
[04:28] | I feel great! | 精力充沛 |
[04:56] | Hey, there! Name’s Bernie. | 你好啊 我叫伯尼 |
[04:58] | I just bought this place. | 刚买下这家店 |
[05:00] | On purpose? | 是你自愿的吗 |
[05:03] | Finding everything you need? | 找到想要的东西了吗 |
[05:04] | You got any spicy gummy worms? | 你有没有又辣又有嚼劲的虫子 |
[05:08] | Is that bait? | 是诱饵吗 |
[05:09] | You mean bait? | 用来当诱饵的吗 |
[05:10] | It’s candy. | 是糖 |
[05:12] | I got candy! | 糖我有 |
[05:13] | What kind? | 什么样的糖 |
[05:15] | Brown. | 棕色的 |
[05:17] | But it used to be yellow. | 以前是黄色 |
[05:25] | Ob– obturaculum som– | 奥 奥伯特拉克拉姆 索米 |
[05:29] | somniorum? | 索米拉姆 |
[05:30] | Nobody touches that book. | 不许碰那本书 |
[05:34] | Understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[05:39] | Hey, I got what we need. | 需要的已经买好 |
[05:41] | Should last a few days. | 应该能撑好几天 |
[05:43] | So, I thought nobody lived around here. | 我还以为这附近根本没人住 |
[05:46] | Why would you buy a store where you thought nobody lives? | 要是觉得没人住 你为什么要买这家店 |
[05:49] | I like my alone time. | 我喜欢一个人待着 |
[05:51] | The amount of stuff you’re buying | 你买了这么多东西 |
[05:52] | must be for five or…six people. | 应该给五六个人 买的吧 |
[05:56] | Just two. | 两个而已 |
[05:57] | Us two. The two of us. | 我们俩 就我们俩 |
[06:01] | Tell me. You been…tired lately? | 问一下 你们最近是不是 觉得累 |
[06:05] | Real tired? | 非常累 |
[06:08] | Nope. We’re fine. | 没有 我们很好 |
[06:13] | Maybe it won’t happen this time. | 也许这次不会了吧 |
[06:18] | Check me out! | 太牛逼了 |
[06:20] | I am a super– | 我可是超级 |
[06:23] | hero! | 英雄 |
[06:25] | What does every superhero need? | 超级英雄都需要什么 |
[06:29] | Who’s there? | 你是谁 |
[06:31] | Dire Beaver! | 我是嗜血河狸 |
[06:32] | I’m everything you’ve ever feared | 一个可怕的集合 |
[06:34] | in one convenient, horrifying package. | 集合了你所有的恐惧 |
[06:37] | And I’m gonna teach you something about pain! | 我会让你深刻认识到什么叫作痛苦 |
[06:51] | Man, he must’ve been tired. | 他肯定很累 |
[06:54] | He looks good, though. | 不过看起来还不错 |
[06:55] | Handsome. | 挺帅的 |
[06:57] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[06:58] | You know…I’m pretty tired myself. | 其实 我也有点累 |
[07:01] | A little shut-eye wouldn’t hurt anything, right? | 稍微睡会也没事儿吧 你说呢 |
[07:05] | Me too. | 是啊 |
[07:07] | Don’t even think about it. | 你少来 |
[07:10] | Naps are nature’s hugs. | 打盹是自然的拥抱 |
[07:19] | We’re out taking care of business | 我们出去办事 |
[07:21] | and what are they doing? | 结果他们在干什么 |
[07:22] | Squat. | 占座偷懒 |
[07:24] | Donnie must be on lookout. | 多尼应该没睡着 |
[07:30] | Or not. | 我猜错了 |
[07:32] | Those weird teeth of his make him whistle! | 他有个牙缝 睡觉还会吹口哨 |
[07:37] | Wait, something’s not right. | 等等 不太对劲 |
[07:39] | Donnie? | 多尼 |
[07:40] | Donnie! Donnie! | 多尼 多尼 |
[07:43] | Peekaboo! I see you! | 躲猫猫 我找到你了 |
[07:49] | I am Dark Beaver. | 我是暗黑河狸 |
[07:51] | May I eat you? | 可以吃掉你吗 |
[07:54] | You look salty. | 你看起来咸咸的 |
[08:10] | This can’t be real. | 这不可能是真的 |
[08:13] | I must be dreaming. | 我肯定是在做梦 |
[08:14] | I just have to wake up. | 我要醒来 |
[08:16] | That’s it. Wake up! | 没错 醒来 |
[08:19] | Wake up! Wake up! | 醒来 醒来 |
[08:21] | No! | 不要 |
[08:26] | Still here! | 我还在 |
[08:28] | Still going to eat you, | 还是想吃掉你 |
[08:29] | my salty, salty friend. | 咸咸的朋友 |
[08:36] | Come on, dude, wake up already! | 拜托 兄弟 醒醒好吗 |
[08:38] | That’s not gonna work! | 你踢他也没用 |
[08:40] | It was worth a try. | 试试而已嘛 |
[08:42] | Plus, I’ve always kind of wanted to do that. | 而且 我一直挺想踹他一脚 |
[08:44] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[08:45] | They won’t wake up. | 他们怎么不醒 |
[08:46] | It’s like they’re trapped. | 简直就像被困住了 |
[08:49] | Trapped in their dreams. | 困在梦境里 |
[09:02] | I am Dread Beaver! | 我是恐怖河狸 |
[09:05] | And your soul is mine! | 你的灵魂属于我 |
[09:39] | I’m Dave Beaver. | 我是怪兽河狸 |
[09:40] | I’ma ‘sposed ta scare you. | 我是来吓你的 |
[09:42] | Really? Then I guess | 是吗 那你应该 |
[09:44] | you should’ve left your adorable buck teeth at home, Dave. | 把你可爱的大龅牙放在家里呀 怪兽 |
[09:48] | They are adorable, aren’t they? | 是不是很可爱呀 |
[09:50] | And check out your widdle paddle tail! | 看看你这平坦又有弹性的尾巴 |
[09:52] | You wanna play ping-pong? | 要不要玩乒乓球 |
[09:55] | I kinda do, yeah! | 有点想玩呢 |
[09:57] | Sweet! | 好呀 |
[10:07] | Mikey actually kinda looks okay. | 麦奇看起来还可以 |
[10:10] | Yeah, but his pulse is getting weaker. | 对 可是他的脉搏越来越弱了 |
[10:12] | They all are. | 他们都一样 |
[10:13] | So, they’re sick? | 他们是生病了吗 |
[10:15] | None of them has a fever, but I feel something strange. | 他们都没发烧 但是我感觉不对劲 |
[10:19] | Like, something is draining the life out of them. | 好像他们的生命精元被吸走了一样 |
[10:22] | Can you get through to them somehow? | 你能不能跟他们交流 |
[10:24] | – I can try. – Wait! | -我试试 -等等 |
[10:26] | That Bernie guy asked if we’d been feeling tired. | 那个伯尼不是问我们是不是感觉到累吗 |
[10:29] | And that book he had– somniorum. | 还有那本书 索米拉姆 |
[10:31] | It’s Latin for “Dreams,” | 是拉丁语”梦境”的意思 |
[10:33] | or “Of the dreams,” I think. | 或者”梦境之中” 应该是 |
[10:36] | I’ll go see what’s in that book. | 我去看看那本书里有什么 |
[10:37] | You do what you can here. | 你尽力跟他们交流 |
[10:52] | No! | 不要 |
[10:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:01] | Is that… | 这是… |
[11:02] | April? | 爱普莉尔吗 |
[11:03] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[11:25] | Well, aren’t you going to answer? | 你不接电话吗 |
[11:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:30] | Leo! You have to wake up. Wake up! | 李奥 快点醒来 醒来 |
[11:33] | I am awake. | 我醒着呀 |
[11:34] | I got super powers from a meteor, | 一颗陨石给了我超能力 |
[11:36] | and now I’m fighting a giant beaver. | 我正在跟一个巨大的河狸战斗 |
[11:38] | And…Hey, | 而且… 等等 |
[11:40] | am I dreaming you? | 这是梦境吗 |
[11:42] | Not a chance! | 怎么可能 |
[11:59] | Raph! You have to wake up! Now! | 拉斐 快点醒来 |
[12:06] | Pardon me. | 失礼了 |
[12:12] | Man, this ping-pong is really wearing me out. | 老天 打个乒乓球好累啊 |
[12:16] | That’s because I’m draining your life force! | 那是因为我在汲取你的生命精元呀 |
[12:20] | Oh, right. | 这样啊 |
[12:22] | Hey, Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[12:23] | April says you should wake up. | 爱普莉尔说你该醒醒了 |
[12:26] | Please. I know better than to listen | 拜托 难道我要听一根 |
[12:28] | to a giant talking lollipop. | 大棒棒糖的话吗 |
[12:30] | I learned that one the hard way. | 我可是领教过的 |
[12:45] | They sent you, didn’t they? | 是他们派你来的对吧 |
[12:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:48] | Them! The dream beavers! | 他们 那些梦中河狸 |
[12:52] | Nobody sent… | 没人派我… |
[12:53] | Did you just say dream beavers? | 你刚才是说梦中河狸吗 |
[12:55] | Didn’t I tell you nobody touches the book? | 我不是说了不许碰那本书吗 |
[13:04] | Dude, are you insane? | 老兄 你疯了吗 |
[13:06] | That book is the only thing standing | 那本书是这个世界 |
[13:08] | between this world and total destruction. | 和完全毁灭之间的唯一屏障 |
[13:15] | You dirty beatnik! | 你个该死的另类 |
[13:27] | April…She’s trying to tell me something… | 爱普莉尔 她想跟我说什么… |
[13:32] | You have to wake up! Wake up! | 你得醒来 快醒醒 |
[13:35] | This…is a…dream! | 这…是个…梦 |
[13:43] | So, you figured it out, eh? | 看来你想明白了对吧 |
[13:46] | Very clever. Clever, salty boy! | 很聪明嘛 聪明又咸咸的家伙 |
[13:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:57] | I’m having the weirdest dream. | 我正在做一个非常诡异的梦 |
[14:00] | You can’t be dreaming. I’m here. | 你不可能是在做梦 我都在呢 |
[14:02] | ‘Cause I’m dreaming you! | 那是因为我梦到你了 |
[14:03] | Maybe I’m dreaming you. | 可能是我梦到你了呢 |
[14:04] | But you’re not dreaming me. | 但不可能是你梦到我了 |
[14:06] | Man. Where’d all the candy go? | 天哪 那些糖果都去哪里了 |
[14:09] | Hang on. Guys… | 等等 兄弟们… |
[14:12] | I think we’re all in the same dream. | 我们好像在同一个梦里 |
[14:14] | That’s impossible. | 不可能啊 |
[14:15] | Nothing’s impossible… | 一切皆有可能 |
[14:16] | for the dream beavers! | 对梦中河狸来说 |
[14:19] | I’m sorry, did you just say dream beavers? | 不好意思 你刚才是说梦中河狸吗 |
[14:22] | Olly-olly-oxen-free! | 没错就是这个 |
[14:45] | You think you are alone in your dreams. | 你们以为梦中只有你们自己吗 |
[14:48] | But no! | 不是的 |
[14:49] | For years, we have lurked in this dream dimension, | 多年以来 我们藏匿在梦境中 |
[14:52] | stealing the life force of humans. | 偷取人类的生命之精元 |
[14:55] | Draining them dry and– | 把他们消耗殆尽… |
[14:56] | But dudes! We’re not human! | 老兄 我们又不是人类 |
[14:59] | That is precisely what makes your life force so delicious. | 所以你们的生命精元才更加美味 |
[15:04] | Seriously. Human life force, every meal, | 真的 我们每餐食用人类生命精元 |
[15:06] | for thousands of years. | 食用了数千年 |
[15:08] | Then one day, turtles! | 终于盼到乌龟了 |
[15:10] | I like chocolate chip cookies. | 我喜欢巧克力曲奇味儿的 |
[15:12] | Shut up, Dave! | 闭嘴 怪兽 |
[15:14] | We’re gonna drain you dry and spit out the shells! | 我们要耗尽你们的精元 让你们只剩下龟壳 |
[15:33] | Would you– | 我说你… |
[15:34] | knock it off? | 能停停吗 |
[15:35] | I’m just trying to– | 我只是想… |
[15:37] | help my– | 帮助我的… |
[15:38] | friends! | 朋友们 |
[15:39] | What? | 什么 |
[15:40] | I can’t hear you over– | 电锯声太大… |
[15:42] | the chainsaw. | 我听不清楚 |
[15:49] | Give me a minute, here. | 先等我一下 |
[15:52] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry. I’m a little high-strung. | 抱歉 我有点过度紧张 |
[15:58] | I haven’t slept in 40 years. | 我都40年没睡过觉了 |
[16:01] | Because of the dream beavers. | 因为那些梦中河狸 |
[16:04] | What are dream beavers? | 梦中河狸是什么 |
[16:06] | They’re beings of pure evil from another dimension. | 他们是另一个时空的邪恶生物 |
[16:10] | You see, it all began 40 years ago. | 一切始于40年前 |
[16:12] | Nobody asked, dude. | 我又没问你 老兄 |
[16:14] | I was a physicist trying to prove my theory | 我当时是个物理学家 一心想证明 |
[16:16] | that our dreams take place in a dimension of their own… | 我们的梦是发生在它们自己的空间中… |
[16:19] | when a defective portal projector short circuited | 可是一个有缺陷的传送机器突然短路 |
[16:22] | and I lost consciousness. | 我失去了意识 |
[16:24] | The dream beavers had been about | 梦中河狸本来要 |
[16:26] | to break through into our reality, | 进入我们的世界 |
[16:27] | but instead, they materialized in the dream dimension– | 可是他们在梦中成形了 |
[16:31] | in my dream. | 在我的梦中 |
[16:33] | When I awoke, they remained trapped in the world of dreams, | 我醒来后 他们还被困于梦中 |
[16:37] | unable to return… | 无法回来… |
[16:40] | as long as this device remains operating. | 只要这个设备还在运转 |
[16:42] | Device? It’s a book, Bernie! | 设备 那是本书 伯尼 |
[16:45] | Obturaculum somniorum means “Dream plug.” | 奥伯特拉克拉姆·索米拉姆意思是”梦之塞” |
[16:50] | For 40 years, I have protected the plug to ensure | 四十年来 我一直在保护这个设备 |
[16:53] | that the dream beavers remain trapped. | 以确保梦中河狸继续被困于梦中 |
[16:56] | For 40 years, I have remained awake | 四十年来 我从未合眼 |
[16:58] | so that they cannot drain my life force. | 为了不让他们吸走我的生命精元 |
[17:03] | But they are always near. | 但是他们一直在我身边 |
[17:05] | They attack anyone close to me | 他们会袭击接近我的人 |
[17:07] | and drain the life from them when they sleep. | 然后在他们睡觉时把他们的生命精元耗尽 |
[17:09] | That’s why I came out here, far away from everyone. | 所以我才来这里 远离所有人 |
[17:13] | Not far enough. | 还不够远 |
[17:14] | They’re draining my friends right now. | 他们正在汲取我朋友的精元 |
[17:16] | And you’re gonna do something about it! | 你一定要想办法阻止他们 |
[17:27] | What? Where are we? | 什么 这是哪里 |
[17:29] | Whew! Back in the real world at last! | 终于回到现实世界了 |
[17:31] | This looks real to you? | 你觉得这是现实世界吗 |
[17:33] | More or less! | 差不多吧 |
[17:34] | Except for those guys. | 除了那些家伙 |
[17:40] | I spy with my little eye… | 我用我这眯眯的小眼睛… |
[17:42] | Something green! | 看到了绿色的东西 |
[17:43] | Shut up, Dave! | 闭嘴 怪兽 |
[17:45] | Destroy them! | 消灭他们 |
[18:02] | Now you see me. Now you don’t! | 看到我了 这下看不到了吧 |
[18:09] | This isn’t working. | 这样没用 |
[18:17] | Hold still, Dave. | 等着瞧 怪兽 |
[18:19] | I gotta chuck ya! | 我要把你撵走 |
[19:14] | You said that wouldn’t work. | 你不是说那样没用吗 |
[19:16] | I don’t know what else to do! | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[19:17] | I can barely find their pulses anymore. | 我都快感觉不到他们的脉搏了 |
[19:19] | If we can’t wake them up, they won’t make it! | 如果叫不醒他们 他们就不行了 |
[19:23] | Oh, my gosh! | 天哪 |
[19:25] | Is that TV set an astroview? | 这是电视中出现的外太空画面吗 |
[19:28] | Really? Not, “Oh my gosh, giant turtles?” | 搞什么 你不是该说”天哪 好大的乌龟”吗 |
[19:31] | You see them too? | 你也看到了吗 |
[19:32] | Bernie! | 伯尼 |
[19:33] | The dream beavers are sucking out their life force! | 梦中河狸正在汲取他们的生命精元 |
[19:35] | – How can we wake them up? – You can’t. | -要怎么才能叫醒他们 -叫不醒 |
[19:37] | The obturaculum keeps the beavers | 奥伯特拉克拉姆让那些河狸 |
[19:39] | trapped in the dream realm, | 被困于梦境之中 |
[19:41] | and as long as they’re there | 只要他们还在梦中 |
[19:42] | their dream powers are unbeatable. | 他们的梦境力量就所向无敌 |
[19:44] | That’s why I don’t sleep! | 所以我才不睡觉啊 |
[19:46] | Got any coffee, by the way? | 对了 你们这儿有咖啡吗 |
[19:47] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[19:48] | Donnie’s not breathing! | 多尼没有呼吸了 |
[19:52] | So this is what keeps them in the dream realm? | 就是这个让河狸被困于梦境的对吧 |
[19:55] | Yeah! | 对 |
[19:56] | Wait, what are you– | 等等 你… |
[19:57] | No! | 不 |
[20:00] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[20:01] | The barrier is broken! | 屏障被打破了 |
[20:03] | We are free! Free! | 我们自由了 自由了 |
[20:12] | You’re okay! | 你醒了 |
[20:15] | The obturaculum is broken! | 奥伯特拉克拉姆被打破了 |
[20:17] | The beavers are free! | 那些河狸自由了 |
[20:18] | Free to destroy our world! | 他们要来毁灭我们的世界了 |
[20:20] | All is lost! All is– | 一切都完了 一切都… |
[20:31] | Wait a second… | 等等… |
[20:33] | Dang. | 不好 |
[20:34] | Hi, Dave. | 你好呀 怪兽 |
[20:36] | Hi, Mikey! | 你好 麦奇 |
[20:37] | Shut up, Dave! | 闭嘴 怪兽 |
[20:38] | This is it? | 就是这个吗 |
[20:39] | This is what I’ve been protecting | 整整四十年 我就一直在 |
[20:40] | the earth from for 40 years? | 阻止他们侵害地球吗 |
[20:43] | Plush toys? | 就是毛绒玩具 |
[20:44] | If I were you guys, I’d be– | 如果换做是我 我会… |
[20:46] | Leaving. My thoughts exactly. | 抓紧离开 我也是这么想的 |
[20:49] | Come, beavers! | 来吧 河狸们 |
[20:50] | Let us leave this world for one that is– | 我们离开这个世界 去一个… |
[20:53] | All right, we’re going. | 好嘛 我们走了 |
[20:55] | Big bully. | 别欺负我们 |
[21:00] | April, Casey, giant talking turtles, | 爱普莉尔 凯西 会说话的大乌龟 |
[21:04] | I’ve been awake for 40 years for no good reason. | 我莫名其妙整整四十年没有合眼 |
[21:08] | So—- | 所以… |
[21:09] | if you’ll excuse me… | 我先睡一会儿了… |
[21:18] | Well, who wants to help me carry him back home? | 谁愿意帮我把他送回家 |
[21:24] | Okay, I know that was terrifying | 我知道刚才的梦很吓人 |
[21:26] | and we nearly bought it and everything, | 我们也差点都相信了 |
[21:27] | but my leg really feels a lot better. | 但是我的腿真的好多了 |
[21:30] | See! I told you some rest would help. | 看到没 我就说休息一下会有用 |
[21:34] | Wait a second. Did… | 等等 刚才… |
[21:36] | Did April kiss me a while back? | 刚才爱普莉尔是不是亲我了 |
[21:39] | Dream on, Donnie. Dream on. | 你就做梦吧 多尼 继续做梦吧 |