时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | So why am I always stuck in the back with the groceries? | 为什么每次都是我抱着东西坐在后面 |
[00:14] | Somebody has to make sure the eggs don’t break, dude. | 得有人保护鸡蛋别颠碎了 哥们 |
[00:16] | We don’t even buy eggs! We have chickens! | 我们压根就没买鸡蛋 我们养了鸡 |
[00:19] | I know what you’re up to, Jones! | 我知道你在打什么主意 琼斯 |
[00:22] | You always get to drive! | 每次都是你开车 |
[00:23] | I wonder why. | 动机不纯 |
[00:25] | Well, maybe because a giant turtle driving a hippie bus | 也许是因为让一只大乌龟来开嬉皮巴士 |
[00:29] | seems a little suspicious! | 太容易让人起疑了 |
[00:30] | All right, guys. | 好了 你俩 |
[00:32] | I’d just like to have one peaceful trip to the store | 我就想有那么一次去商店能太平些 |
[00:35] | where the two of you aren’t at each other’s throats. | 你俩可以不唧唧歪歪一直吵个不停吗 |
[00:42] | Now that’s better. Peace and quiet. | 这还差不多 祥和安静 |
[01:10] | A little chip ‘n chase, huh?! | 超了车还挑衅是吗 |
[01:12] | Just pull over, Casey. Get out of the way! | 靠边停 凯西 把路让开 |
[01:14] | Nobody forces Casey Jones off the road! | 没人能把凯西·琼斯逼下道 |
[01:31] | Everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[01:33] | Nobody forces Casey Jones off the road, huh? | 没人能把凯西·琼斯逼下道是吗 |
[01:42] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:44] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:47] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:49] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:51] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:53] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:55] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:58] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:00] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:02] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:04] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:06] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:13] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:14] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:17] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:19] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:21] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:23] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:25] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:27] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:30] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:32] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:34] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:41] | 野蛮人克罗格纳德 之 科威洼的神秘珠宝 | |
[02:46] | Muurg has the Jewel of Koweewah! | 科威洼的珠宝在马格手上 |
[02:51] | You’ll never catch me, Crognard! | 别想抓到我 克罗格纳德 |
[03:00] | What’s this? Aah! | 这是什么 |
[03:06] | Give me back my mystic jewel! | 把神秘珠宝还给我 |
[03:11] | Dude! That centaur doesn’t stand a chance | 那只半人马怎么可能打得过 |
[03:14] | against Crognard The Barbarian! | 野蛮人克罗格纳德 |
[03:17] | WHYY breaking news! | WHYY频道爆炸性新闻 |
[03:20] | A word of warning for those planning on driving tonight… | 为今晚打算驾车的观众提个醒… |
[03:24] | stay home! | 待在家里 |
[03:25] | Reports are coming in of a mysterious driver | 有大量目击称一名神秘的司机 |
[03:27] | running people off the road. | 将其他车辆赶离车道 |
[03:29] | That qualifies as breaking news out here? | 在这里就算是爆炸性新闻了吗 |
[03:31] | Back in the city, every driver’s a reckless driver. | 在城里 哪个司机不是在瞎开 |
[03:34] | Bring back Crognard! | 赶紧转回克罗格纳德 |
[03:35] | It was him! That’s the maniac who nearly trashed us! | 就是他 那就是差点让我们撞车的疯子 |
[03:39] | – You ran into that nut?! – More like he ran into us! | -你碰到那个疯子了 -是他撞了我们 |
[03:42] | Over and over. | 不停地撞 |
[03:43] | We gotta get back out there and teach that guy a lesson! | 我们得回去给他点教训 |
[03:46] | Casey, it’s not worth it. | 凯西 这不值当 |
[03:48] | Just be glad we’re all okay… | 咱们没事就好… |
[03:50] | Yeah, we’re–ugh– mostly okay… | 是啊 我们基本上没事… |
[03:52] | I got shell-lash trying to save all the food. | 为了救食物我把壳闪了 |
[03:55] | A noble sacrifice, D! | 光荣的牺牲 多哥 |
[03:57] | Your neck okay, Donnie? | 你脖子还好吗 多尼 |
[04:00] | Ooh. Ooh, yeah, a little lower… | 舒服 往下点… |
[04:03] | Aww, yeah, that’s hittin’ the spot! | 好舒服 就是那里 |
[04:07] | Hey, Armpit, hand me the 1/4-inch socket. | 腋窝[A开头] 把套筒扳手递给我 |
[04:11] | Sure thing, Barf-a-roni! | 没问题 呕吐男[B开头] |
[04:13] | This baby is almost ready to roll, eh, Craang-breath? | 这乖乖能开跑了 克朗口臭[C开头] |
[04:17] | Kraang is with a “K”, not a “C”. | 克朗是K开头 不是C |
[04:19] | – Says who?! – The Kraang! | -谁规定的 -克朗规定的 |
[04:21] | That one doesn’t count, come up with another C-word! | 这不算 重新想个C开头的次 |
[04:23] | Okay. Camel-face… | 好的 骆驼脸[C开头] |
[04:26] | Let’s take her out for a test drive! | 咱们开她出去遛一遛试试 |
[04:32] | You guys ready | 你们准备好 |
[04:33] | for Casey Jones to break some speed records? | 见证凯西·琼斯打破车速记录了吗 |
[04:37] | We’re ready! On my mark– | 准备好了 听我口令 |
[04:40] | Go! | 出发 |
[04:48] | Amazing! | 太厉害了 |
[04:50] | Casey’s car is light-speed, yo! | 凯西的车是光速的步伐 |
[04:53] | Great time! | 太快了 |
[04:54] | You two knuckleheads actually pulled it off. | 你们两个榆木脑袋居然成功了 |
[04:56] | I’m almost impressed. | 真是刮目相看 |
[05:00] | He’s not stopping, is he? | 他是不是没打算停车 |
[05:02] | Doesn’t look that way. | 看来如此 |
[05:11] | Don’t need a stopwatch to know this baby’s fast! | 不用计时就知道这乖乖有多快了 |
[05:15] | Best way to test her out is to find that road-creep! | 找到那个公路变态就是测试她最好的方法 |
[05:28] | What a drag! | 真没劲 |
[05:30] | The minute you’re actually looking for a maniac, | 刚打算开始找他 |
[05:31] | they’re nowhere to be found. | 自己就现身了 |
[05:48] | He’s a–mutant?! | 他是变异体 |
[05:50] | You! You’re that kid that tried to stop me last night! | 你 你就是昨晚想阻止我的那个小子 |
[06:03] | Speed Demon’s king of the road, baby! | 飙车狂魔是公路之王 |
[06:08] | Oh, no. No! | 不 不 |
[06:18] | No! You rat! I’m gonna smash you all! | 不 臭老鼠 我要碾碎你 |
[06:23] | Every stinkin’ human on this road’s goin’ for a wild ride! | 我要把这路上的每个臭人类都送上天 |
[06:37] | Not cool! | 不好玩了 |
[06:55] | Casey, you okay? | 凯西 你没事吧 |
[06:57] | Dude! What happened to your sweet ride? | 老兄 你的车怎么了 |
[06:59] | You trashed it! | 你把它撞毁了 |
[07:01] | You went after that road maniac alone, didn’t you? | 你一个人去追那个公路狂人了对吗 |
[07:03] | I thought I could take him! | 我以为我能把他拿下 |
[07:05] | And besides, he’s no road-maniac– | 另外 他不是公路狂人 |
[07:07] | He’s a road-mutant! | 他是个公路变异体 |
[07:10] | Whoa! A mutant?! | 什么 变异体 |
[07:11] | You totally ditched me… | 你把我晾在那儿 |
[07:13] | I could have helped! | 我本可以帮忙的 |
[07:14] | That guy challenged me! | 是那家伙挑战了我 |
[07:15] | It’s the code of the road, man! Mano-a-mano! | 这是道上的规矩 一对一解决 |
[07:19] | Come on. Let’s get this scrap-heap back to the house…. | 行了 把这破烂玩意拉回去吧 |
[07:30] | Hey, guys, check this out– | 兄弟们 快来看这个 |
[07:33] | Don’t touch that! | 不要碰 |
[07:35] | Hmm…Looks like some kind of mutagenic fuel. | 看起来好像是变种燃料 |
[07:42] | Fascinating! | 太棒了 |
[07:44] | Must be mutagen still out there… | 看来还有变异原在外… |
[07:54] | Casey, are you okay? | 凯西 你还好吗 |
[07:57] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[07:57] | Speed demon–2, Casey Jones–zip. | 飙车狂魔连胜 凯西·琼斯连败 |
[08:00] | You went after that guy? | 你去找那个人了吗 |
[08:02] | The cops can’t catch him. | 警察肯定抓不到他 |
[08:04] | Someone’s gotta bring that mutant down! | 肯定得有人收拾那个变种 |
[08:06] | And that’s gotta be Casey Jones, right? | 而那个人必须是凯西·琼斯 对吗 |
[08:09] | That’s right, Red. | 就是这样 红毛 |
[08:10] | ‘Cause I’m the only one that can. | 只有我才能做到 |
[08:16] | So, you find the problem with that clutch? | 你搞清楚离合器有什么问题了吗 |
[08:18] | I found part of the problem! | 我找到了一部分原因 |
[08:24] | Hey, Mikey! Keep your chickens outta the barn, man! | 麦奇 管好你的鸡好吗 |
[08:34] | Listen, Donnie. | 听我说 多尼 |
[08:36] | I’m sorry I went after Speed Demon without you. | 抱歉我没跟你商量就去找飙车狂魔 |
[08:38] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[08:40] | Me and the guys have been making our own plan | 我跟兄弟们已经在商讨计划 |
[08:42] | to bring that freak down. | 准备一举拿下那个抽八卦 |
[08:43] | Donnie, you and I know the hot rod | 多尼 你也清楚 那辆改装车 |
[08:45] | is the best chance we got. | 是我们唯一的希望 |
[08:47] | We need to team up on this. | 我们得联手对付他 |
[08:49] | I don’t know. | 再说吧 |
[08:51] | I need your sweet scientific genius, Don. | 我需要你的科学头脑 多尼 |
[08:54] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[08:58] | All right, I have an idea. A crazy, awesome idea! | 好吧 我想到了一个非常赞的主意 |
[09:30] | This. Is. Amazing! | 真 是 太棒了 |
[09:33] | Yeah, I know. And it’s almost ready. | 我知道 就快准备好了 |
[09:35] | I just have to figure out the problem | 只剩一个问题需要解决 |
[09:37] | with the artificial intelligence | 就是车载计算机系统的 |
[09:38] | for the onboard computer system. | 人工智能服务 |
[09:59] | Here chick chick chick… | 小鸡仔 小鸡仔 |
[10:01] | Where are you, little chicky chick chick chick? | 你去哪儿啦 小鸡仔 小鸡仔 |
[10:05] | Oh, snap! | 糟了 |
[10:09] | – What?! – Holy toledo! | -我靠 -这什么鬼 |
[10:17] | Oh, not again! Mikey! | 怎么又这样 麦奇 |
[10:21] | Just what I need, another mutant! | 真是太体贴了 又一只变种 |
[10:26] | Whoa! What’s she doing?! | 我去 它这是要干什么 |
[10:28] | It’s…It’s communicating with us! | 它… 它在跟我们交流 |
[10:31] | Those are complex equations! | 这些等式非常复杂 |
[10:34] | Maybe we don’t need artificial intelligence. | 也许我们不需要人工智能服务 |
[10:36] | Maybe we just need… | 我们只需要… |
[10:37] | Dr. Cluckingsworth, M.D.! | 咯咯鸡博士 是医学博士哦 |
[10:40] | Uh, yes, maybe Dr. Cluckingsworth… | 好吧 也许咯咯鸡博士… |
[10:43] | M.D., bro. M.D. | 医学博士 是医学博士哦 |
[10:47] | Um, so, Doctor? | 好吧 博士 |
[10:48] | Can you interface with the hot rod’s computer? | 你能不能跟改装车上的电脑交流 |
[11:00] | All right, Donnie, what are we doing here? | 好了 多尼 叫我们来这里干什么 |
[11:02] | I give you… | 请欣赏… |
[11:13] | The Turtle Racer! | 神龟赛车 |
[11:17] | So your co-pilot… | 所以你的副驾驶 |
[11:19] | is a chicken?! | 是一只鸡吗 |
[11:21] | She’s the onboard navigator! | 它可是车载导航 |
[11:23] | You guys really think this… | 你们真觉得这辆…车 |
[11:25] | car is gonna stop that maniac? | 能阻止那个疯子吗 |
[11:28] | Without a doubt, Leo. | 绝对的 李奥 |
[11:29] | With this baby, Casey Jones can’t be beat! | 开着这辆宝车 凯西·琼斯将战无不胜 |
[11:33] | Well, that’s it. | 行了 |
[11:34] | You’re gonna end up turning into street pizza. | 你肯定会变成街头披萨 |
[11:37] | Street pizza? | 街头披萨 |
[11:38] | That’s like one of my top ten favorite pizzas! | 这是我最喜欢的十种披萨之一 |
[11:40] | Don’t worry, April, | 别担心 爱普莉尔 |
[11:42] | With all the Kraang technology we put into the hot rod, | 我们在改装车上用到了很多克朗技术 |
[11:44] | it’s one of the safest cars on the road. | 这将是最安全的车之一 |
[11:52] | What was that? | 这啥玩意儿 |
[11:53] | Oh, that’s a highly volatile, | 这是一颗带有辐射的 |
[11:54] | radioactive mutagen egg. | 爆炸性变种鸡蛋 |
[11:56] | But don’t worry. It’s perfectly safe. | 别担心 肯定不会有事 |
[11:58] | Sorta. | 应该吧 |
[12:04] | All right. We got the plan down, right? | 好了 各位都清楚了吧 |
[12:06] | As long as you can keep up in that thing! | 只要你们那辆车跟得上我们 |
[12:19] | What’s wrong, Doc? | 怎么了 博士 |
[12:26] | Guys, look out! Here he comes! | 兄弟们 小心点 他来了 |
[12:28] | Roger that, Casey! And remember, stick to the plan! | 收到 凯西 记得按计划行事 |
[12:35] | So ya wanna play chicken, eh?! | 要来挑战吗[玩鸡] |
[12:39] | Sorry, Doc. | 无意冒犯 |
[12:57] | He’s doing it again! He’s ditching us! | 他又这样 又要扔下我们 |
[12:59] | Nope, this time it’s all part of the plan! | 不是 这刚好是我们计划的一部分 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna splatter you across the road! | 我要让你横尸路边 |
[13:15] | I’ll grind ya in my grill like the bug you are! | 我要把你像碾死一只虫子一样碾死 |
[13:28] | This’ll slow ya down, freak! | 这个可以让你减减速 丑八怪 |
[13:47] | Okay! | 再出发 |
[14:24] | Casey…We got him! | 凯西 我们抓到他了 |
[14:27] | That’ll show ya not to mess with Casey Jones! | 知道不能招惹凯西·琼斯了吧 |
[14:30] | Not so tough without your car, huh? Huh?! | 现在你牛逼不起来了吧 |
[14:34] | Where am I? What happened? | 这是哪里 发生什么事了 |
[14:36] | What are you?! | 你是什么 |
[14:38] | You’re not a mutant? | 你不是变种 |
[14:42] | Well, if he’s not the mutant, that must mean the… | 如果他不是变种 那就是说… |
[15:09] | More mutant power! | 更强大的变种力量 |
[15:11] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 我说的就是这个 |
[15:12] | Ya like that? Yeah? Well, it’s all me, baby! | 你喜欢吗 快来看我的啊 |
[15:20] | Donnie?! | 多尼 |
[15:26] | Yeah, baby! | 厉害吧哈哈哈 |
[15:28] | You stupid, ugly, pickle-headed… | 你这个无敌丑陋傻逼… |
[15:33] | If I could… Just start this thing up… | 先让我 把车子发动起来… |
[15:37] | – What happened? – It’s the car! | -怎么了 -是那辆车 |
[15:38] | The car is the mutant! | 那辆车才是变种 |
[15:40] | It’s alive somehow, and it’s got Donnie! | 不知为什么那辆车就活了 而且抓了多尼 |
[15:45] | Casey, wait! We need a plan! | 凯西 等等 我们需要制定个计划 |
[15:47] | I got one! | 我有计划了 |
[15:48] | Get Donnie outta that mutant monstrosity pronto! | 就是马上把多尼从那个变种怪物手里救出来 |
[15:59] | How far is he, Doc? | 他离我们还有多远 博士 |
[16:05] | Time to see what this baby can really do. | 是时候看看这玩意儿的真本事了 |
[16:18] | You again? | 又是你 |
[16:40] | Let my friend go, freak! | 放开我的朋友 丑八怪 |
[16:45] | Or I’ll take us both down! | 否则我把你们两个都灭了 |
[16:48] | Never gonna happen, Casey Jones! | 想得美 凯西·琼斯 |
[16:50] | Donatello belongs to Speed Demon now, baby! | 多纳泰罗现在属于飙车狂魔了 小子 |
[17:09] | You know, I’m a sporting guy. | 其实我是个喜欢冒险的人 |
[17:11] | So how ’bout we race for it? | 所以要不我们比赛吧 |
[17:12] | You win, you get your friend back. | 你赢的话我就把你朋友还给你 |
[17:14] | I win, I get your super hot rod | 我赢的话你那超级炫酷的改装车 |
[17:16] | and all that sa-weet technology! | 还有你的高科技就归我 |
[17:19] | Fair enough. | 没问题 |
[17:20] | And I get you, Casey Jones– | 那就说定了 凯西·琼斯 |
[17:22] | the only driver worthy of my competition. | 你是唯一一个配得上我的对手 |
[17:25] | Well, I am super dope. | 我真是太炫酷了 |
[17:28] | It’s a deal! | 就这么说定了 |
[17:29] | First one to dead man’s curve… | 第一个到达死亡弯道的人… |
[17:33] | wins. | 就算赢 |
[17:35] | Starting…now! | 现在…开始 |
[17:48] | Dudes, we need some faster wheels. | 哥们 我们得开快点 |
[17:51] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[17:52] | Looks like a race to me. | 我看好像是在比赛 |
[17:54] | Is that hideous thing Donnie? | 那个奇丑无比的玩意儿是多尼吗 |
[18:10] | I can’t pass him! | 我无法超过他 |
[18:14] | Ow! Speed Demon’s gonna win the race, the car, | 飙车狂魔会赢得这场比赛 赢到那辆车 |
[18:16] | and a brand-new driver! Yeah, baby! | 并且赢回一个新司机 加油吧 |
[18:19] | Hang on back there, Doc! | 坐稳了 博士 |
[18:24] | Time to win this thing! | 我们赢下这场比赛吧 |
[18:48] | Goongalaa! | 我来也 |
[18:57] | All right, Doc! Time for autopilot! | 好 博士 开启自动驾驶 |
[19:09] | Hey, road freak! You’re going down! | 飙车丑八怪 你输定了 |
[19:39] | Where the heck did he go?! | 他人去哪里了 |
[19:42] | You’re going down! | 你输定了 |
[19:44] | Suck on this, sucka! | 尝尝这个 废柴 |
[19:58] | See ya at the finish line, Casey Jones! | 我们终点线见喽 凯西·琼斯 |
[20:02] | I don’t care about winning the race! | 我才不在乎能不能赢这场比赛 |
[20:04] | I just want my friend back! | 我只想救回我的朋友 |
[20:15] | Ugh! Goongalaa! | 我来也 |
[20:29] | Donnie! You all right? | 多尼 你没事吧 |
[20:31] | I–yeah, I-I think so. | 我 应该没事吧 |
[20:39] | I’m gonna chew you up and spit you out, Jones! | 我要把你嚼碎了再吐出来 琼斯 |
[20:43] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[20:45] | I got it this time, Casey! | 这次交给我 凯西 |
[20:51] | Leave my friend alone! | 你不要惹我的朋友 |
[21:08] | I’ll…Be…Back! | 我…还会…回来的 |
[21:16] | The party wagon takes the win! | 派对车获得了最后的胜利 |
[21:18] | Yes! | 耶 |
[21:24] | You did good, too. | 你也干得漂亮 |
[21:27] | I’m so glad you two are okay! | 你们俩都没事真是太好了 |
[21:29] | And I’m so glad you’re actually getting along! | 你们俩竟然这么处得来 也真是太好了 |
[21:33] | Thanks, Red. Hey, Donnie, | 谢谢 红毛 话说多尼 |
[21:35] | how awesome was me grabbing your giant head, huh? | 我抓住你那颗大脑袋的时候好棒啊 |
[21:38] | So weird! | 好诡异的感觉 |
[21:39] | Yeah, or when you used the mutagen-boost! | 是啊 还有你用变异原推进动力的时候 |
[21:41] | It actually worked! | 竟然真的管用了 |
[21:42] | Oh, that was the best! | 那个才是最棒的 |
[21:44] | I thought you were gonna squash me on that one turn, bro! | 我还以为你要在那个弯道处把我碾死呢 老兄 |
[21:47] | Hmph. I thought I was glad they’re getting along. | 我还以为他们合得来了自己会高兴 |
[21:50] | I know how you feel, April. | 我知道你的感觉 爱普莉尔 |