时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Aw no. | 不是吧 |
[00:34] | I got it this time, Casey! | 这次交给我吧 凯西 |
[00:39] | Leave my friend alone. | 你休想动我朋友 |
[00:56] | And that takes care of Speed Demon. | 飙车狂魔解决 |
[01:02] | Sweet! No more evil, hideous mutants. | 太棒 不用再看丑陋而邪恶的变种了 |
[01:05] | Booyakashaaaa. | 我来也 |
[01:29] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:31] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:33] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:35] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:38] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:40] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:42] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:44] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:46] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:48] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:50] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:52] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:59] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:01] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:03] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:05] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:07] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:09] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:12] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:14] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:16] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:18] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:20] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:23] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:32] | Donnie, is this thing safe? | 多尼 这玩意安全吗 |
[02:35] | Absolutely. | 绝对安全 |
[02:39] | Now let me adjust the straps and plug this baby in. | 让我来调整一下大小 然后通电 |
[02:50] | April. Check you out. | 爱普莉尔 造型不错啊 |
[02:53] | Is that a tiara? | 那是皇冠吗 |
[02:54] | I love tiaras. | 太酷炫啦 |
[02:55] | It’s not a tiara. | 不是皇冠 |
[02:57] | It’s a psychic neurotransmitter. | 是神经递质器 |
[03:01] | That was my second guess. | 我刚准备猜这个 |
[03:03] | Donnie salvaged it from the Kraang ship. | 是多尼从克朗飞船上找来的 |
[03:05] | He’s going to use it to test my psychic powers. | 他要用这个来测试我的通灵能力 |
[03:08] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[03:09] | Okay, starting…now. | 好了 现在 开始 |
[03:20] | You feel anything? | 有感觉吗 |
[03:27] | Nope. | 没有 |
[03:30] | Okay. How about now? | 好吧 现在呢 |
[03:33] | That tingles. | 有点刺痛 |
[03:35] | Okay, April. Now, focus on the card. | 好了 爱普莉尔 精力集中到卡片上 |
[03:38] | Close your eyes and tell me what you see. | 闭上眼 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[03:43] | I see… | 我看到了 |
[03:47] | I see… | 我看到了 |
[03:48] | A bird! | 一只鸟 |
[03:50] | So close. | 差一点 |
[03:51] | It flies like a– | 飞起来就像… |
[03:52] | You’ll spoil the test. | 不要提示她 |
[03:55] | Try again. | 再试试 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna say– | 这像是… |
[04:05] | A fish? | 一条鱼 |
[04:08] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[04:09] | Just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[04:11] | Well, Stop. Being. Annoying! | 求你 别 烦 我 |
[04:15] | Okay, this one’s easy. | 这个很简单 |
[04:19] | It’s… | 是… |
[04:21] | It’s… | 是… |
[04:22] | A worm! Definitely a worm. | 一条虫子 绝对是虫子 |
[04:29] | No? Really? | 不对吗 真的吗 |
[04:31] | But these images in my head, they feel so right. | 可是我脑海里的图象感觉好真实 |
[04:40] | Come on, let’s get to it. | 来吧 开始 |
[04:42] | I’m feeling a lot better. | 我已经感觉好多了 |
[04:44] | Today, I’m taking you both down. | 今天我要搞定你们两个 |
[04:47] | In your dreams, Leo. | 想得美 李奥 |
[04:49] | Dude, the guy’s been down for, like, ever. | 兄弟 他躺了那么久 |
[04:52] | Cut him some slack, okay? | 你就让让他吧 好吗 |
[04:56] | Yeah, Leo. | 李奥 |
[04:58] | I bet you take us both down. | 我也觉得你能撂倒我们俩 |
[05:01] | Casey, anyway. | 也就能撂倒凯西吧 |
[05:06] | Let’s find out. | 一试便知 |
[05:27] | No, no, not again. | 不不 不要又出问题啊 |
[05:30] | – Bro! – Leo! | -兄弟 -李奥 |
[05:36] | Just let me down here. | 把我放下吧 |
[05:40] | It’s hopeless. | 我这腿是好不了了 |
[05:42] | Come on, Leo. | 别泄气 李奥 |
[05:43] | You just need to stretch it out. | 你只是需要先活动一下 |
[05:45] | You can still spar with us. | 还是可以一起练习的 |
[05:46] | No! I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[05:49] | I’d just hold you back. | 我只会拖你们后腿 |
[05:51] | You guys train. I’ll…watch. | 你们练吧 我…看着就好 |
[05:55] | It’s all I’m good for anyway. | 反正我也只能看了 |
[06:04] | I don’t think it’s working, Donnie. | 我觉得这样没用 多尼 |
[06:07] | Hey, maybe if I make some adjustments. | 也许我调整一下就好 |
[06:20] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[06:23] | I didn’t do that, I swear. | 不是我干的 我发誓 |
[06:26] | But that means… | 那也就是说 |
[06:28] | April, you are telekinetically levitating the cards. | 爱普莉尔 你在用意念使卡片悬浮 |
[06:32] | April? April, you okay? | 爱普莉尔 你还好吗 |
[06:35] | Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[06:41] | Wh–what happened to the barn? | 谷仓 谷仓这是怎么了 |
[06:43] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[06:45] | Still in the barn. | 我们还在谷仓里 |
[06:48] | Wh–what is this? | 这 这是什么 |
[06:49] | I–is it invisible? | 是透明的吗 |
[06:51] | Looks pretty visible to me. | 我觉得看得清啊 |
[06:55] | April, where do you think you are? | 爱普莉尔 你觉得自己在哪里 |
[06:57] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[07:02] | Clouds. | 云彩 |
[07:05] | I think I’m flying. | 我觉得自己在飞 |
[07:07] | Totally understand. | 我明白 |
[07:08] | I get that way when I eat pizza. | 我每次吃披萨都是这感觉 |
[07:10] | You’re seeing things. I’m taking this off. | 你看到了幻象 我要把这个给你摘掉 |
[07:14] | Did that help? | 有用吗 |
[07:16] | I’m still in the air… soaring. | 我还在空中…翱翔 |
[07:19] | But now I’m heading down. | 不过现在正往下飞 |
[07:22] | Stupid leg. | 破腿 |
[07:23] | Never gonna heal. | 永远好不了了 |
[07:27] | Dude, I’m worried about Leo. | 兄弟 我有点担心李奥 |
[07:31] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 |
[07:31] | I’ve never seen him so down. | 我从没见过他这么低落 |
[07:40] | Outside. I see Casey and Raph. | 去外面 我看到了凯西和拉斐 |
[07:42] | They’re under attack! | 他们有危险 |
[07:43] | We gotta help ’em. | 我们得去帮忙 |
[07:52] | Guys? Guys, wait for me. | 各位 各位 等等我 |
[07:57] | What the heck? Another mutant? | 怎么回事 又来一变种 |
[08:01] | Where’d it come from? | 是哪儿来的 |
[08:05] | Booyakashaaa! | 我来也 |
[08:08] | Bird, worm, and fish. | 鸟 虫子 和鱼 |
[08:09] | Three animals, one body. | 三种动物 共用一个身体 |
[08:11] | I know this one. | 我知道这是什么 |
[08:12] | There’s like a perfect name for it in mythology. | 神话里出现过的一个名字特别适合它 |
[08:15] | Chimera? | 喀迈拉吗 |
[08:17] | No, Turducken. But Chimera works. | 不 特大啃[火鸡食物] 但喀迈拉也行 |
[08:32] | In yo beak! | 正中鸟喙 |
[08:45] | Careful, April. You gotta find cover. | 小心点 爱普莉尔 快躲起来 |
[08:47] | What? Is that me I’m looking at? | 什么 我这是看到我自己了吗 |
[08:50] | Look out! | 小心 |
[08:58] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[08:59] | I summoned this thing. | 这玩意儿是我召唤出来的 |
[09:12] | Little help! | 帮我一把 |
[09:21] | Time to bring the pain. | 让你尝尝厉害 |
[09:25] | Goongala! | 冲啊 |
[09:28] | Your pain! | 是让你尝尝我的厉害 |
[09:29] | Your pain! | 让你尝尝我的厉害 |
[09:34] | No! | 不 |
[09:42] | They’re gone. I couldn’t do anything. | 他们被带走了 而我却什么也做不了 |
[09:45] | Leo? My eyes. | 李奥 我的眼睛 |
[09:47] | April. You’re…you’re blind? | 爱普莉尔 你…你瞎了吗 |
[09:50] | Not exactly. | 也不是 |
[09:52] | Somehow I got a psychic connection to the monster. | 不知怎的 我和那个怪物心灵相通 |
[09:55] | Maybe from Donnie’s neurotransmitter? | 也许是因为多尼的神经递质器 |
[09:59] | I’m seeing through its eyes. | 我正通过它的眼睛看世界 |
[10:05] | I know where it’s taking them. | 我知道它把他们带到哪去了 |
[10:08] | And– | 还有 |
[10:10] | I know why it took them too. | 我也知道它为什么要带走他们了 |
[10:12] | I feel really hungry. | 我觉得自己好饿啊 |
[10:15] | Like Mikey-hungry. | 就像麦奇平常那样 |
[10:21] | This is not cool! | 这一点也不好玩 |
[10:27] | Put us down! | 把我们放下 |
[10:28] | That’s not a good idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[10:37] | That was close. | 真惊险 |
[10:38] | Maybe they’ll leave us alone now. | 也许它们这就放过我们了吧 |
[10:42] | No. | 不是 |
[10:43] | I think we’re supposed to be dinner. | 我们好像会成为他们的盘中餐 |
[10:46] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么 |
[10:48] | Let’s move! | 快跑啊 |
[10:59] | Get it! | 上啊 |
[11:05] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[11:08] | I–I’m fine. | 我 我没事 |
[11:10] | I–I could feel the creature’s pain. | 我对那个怪物的痛苦感同身受 |
[11:13] | It got dizzy. | 让我头昏脑涨 |
[11:16] | The guys are at the top of Talbot peak. | 他们在塔尔博特山顶上 |
[11:18] | We better hurry. | 我们最好赶紧去 |
[11:19] | Hurry? April, look at us. | 赶紧去 爱普莉尔 你看看我们 |
[11:22] | That’s a little difficult right now. | 现在不过是遇到了一点点小麻烦 |
[11:24] | My point exactly. You can’t see. | 我也觉得 你目不能视 |
[11:26] | I can’t walk. We’ll never make it. | 我腿不能行 我们办不到的 |
[11:29] | We’ll make it. No matter what. | 我们可以的 不论多艰辛 |
[11:35] | I meant to do that. | 我是故意的 |
[11:38] | We gotta get off this mountain. | 我们得离开这座山 |
[11:44] | Easy, Turducken. | 别激动 特大啃 |
[11:46] | We can take this thing. | 我们可以搞定它 |
[11:48] | Not on it’s turf. | 在它的地盘不行 |
[12:09] | Okay, they’re safe, for now. | 好的 他们暂时是安全的 |
[12:12] | I can’t believe you talked me into this. | 简直不敢相信你竟然说服了我 |
[12:14] | I shouldn’t have had to. | 我不该说服你的 |
[12:17] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[12:21] | I thought I was getting better, | 我以为我的腿情况在好转 |
[12:23] | but I was hurt again way too easily. | 但我又轻易地受伤了 |
[12:25] | I’m a liability to the whole team. | 我拖了整个队伍的后腿 |
[12:33] | You’re not! You’re their leader. | 你没有 你是他们的老大 |
[12:35] | We can help them. | 我们可以帮他们 |
[12:36] | We have to help them. | 我们必须帮他们 |
[12:40] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[12:43] | I’m over here. | 我在这里 |
[12:56] | Well, looks like it doesn’t wanna climb down. | 它好像不想爬下来 |
[12:58] | – I think we’re safe. – Safe? | -我觉得我们安全了 -安全 |
[13:00] | Dude, we’re trapped inside a giant hole. | 老兄 我们被困在这个大坑里了 |
[13:04] | Did you feel something move a little? | 你有没有觉得有东西在动 |
[13:09] | You guys okay down there? | 你们在下面还好吗 |
[13:13] | We’re cool. | 我们很好 |
[13:20] | Hot tub time! All right! | 洗个热水澡吧 好嘞 |
[13:22] | Not all right! | 一点都不好 |
[13:23] | That water’s boiling at around 200 degrees fahrenheit. | 这水沸腾时的温度大约是93.3度 |
[13:26] | It’s under intense pressure. | 证明它是在高压下 |
[13:29] | I think we’re stuck in some sort of geyser. | 我觉得我们可能被困在某种间歇泉里了 |
[13:32] | It must erupt all the time. | 它肯定会不停喷发 |
[13:33] | That’s why the walls are so smooth. | 所以岩壁才如此光滑 |
[13:36] | How long do we got? An hour? | 我们还有多长时间 一个小时吗 |
[13:38] | Less. Then we’re turtle soup. | 不到 然后我们就会变成乌龟汤 |
[13:40] | So how do we get out? | 那我们怎么才能出去 |
[13:42] | No problem. | 别担心 |
[13:43] | We’ll tie all our grappling hooks together. | 我们把我们的爪钩绑在一起就行 |
[13:45] | Okay, one problem. | 好的 有个问题 |
[13:48] | I forgot my grappling hook. | 我忘了带爪钩了 |
[13:50] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[13:52] | Some ninjas. | 总有这样的忍者 |
[13:56] | What–what were the odds we’d be kidnapped | 我们被一个大型变异体绑架的概率 |
[13:58] | by a giant mutant? | 有…有多少 |
[14:00] | Have you met us? | 你没看到我们吗 |
[14:01] | What are the odds | 我们不被一个 |
[14:02] | we wouldn’t be kidnapped by a giant mutant? | 大型变异体绑架的概率又有多少 |
[14:04] | You need to be prepared for anything! | 你要随时做好准备 |
[14:06] | Why is it always on me? | 你为什么老针对我 |
[14:08] | You’re the scientist. | 你可是科学家 |
[14:09] | Let’s make a giant balloon. | 我们来造个大气球吧 |
[14:11] | Listen to Casey Jones! | 你们别吵了好吗 |
[14:18] | Things are getting worse. We gotta hurry! | 他们越来越危险了 我们得抓紧 |
[14:20] | I’m trying… | 我正在… |
[14:22] | my best. | 竭尽全力 |
[14:27] | Leo. You… | 李奥 你 |
[14:29] | you smell really… | 你闻起来非常… |
[14:34] | good! | 不错 |
[14:35] | Don’t get any ideas. | 别对我有任何邪念 |
[14:37] | I’m hungry. So hungry! | 我好饿 太饿了 |
[14:40] | Caw, caw. Caw, caw. | 呱呱 呱呱 |
[14:43] | Caw. | 呱呱 |
[14:44] | April. Snap out of it. | 爱普莉尔 清醒一下 |
[14:48] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[14:52] | Oh man, Leo. | 天哪 李奥 |
[14:54] | I am so embarrassed right now. | 真是太丢人了 |
[14:56] | It’s okay. Just, | 没事 你… |
[14:58] | please stop trying to bite me. | 不要老想着咬我就行 |
[15:00] | We have to hurry. | 我们得抓紧时间 |
[15:01] | The link is getting stronger. | 我们的联系越来越密切了 |
[15:03] | So let’s– oh man. | 那我们…天哪 |
[15:06] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[15:07] | I’m standing. I’m standing! | 我站起来了 站起来了 |
[15:11] | Then come on. Let’s save the guys. | 那快点吧 我们去救他们 |
[15:19] | Okay, by attaching Mikey’s kusarigama chains | 好 把麦奇的锤镰刀链条 |
[15:21] | to Raph’s grappling line, | 接到拉斐的抓钩上 |
[15:22] | it should be just long enough. | 应该就够长了 |
[15:24] | Let’s find out. | 我们试试 |
[15:34] | Yes! Goal! | 棒 成功了 |
[15:36] | That’ll hold. Let’s go! | 应该可以 我们走 |
[15:48] | Almost– | 快… |
[15:50] | there! | 到了 |
[15:54] | Easy, easy! | 小心 小心 |
[16:07] | Hot! Hot! Hot! | 烫 烫 好烫 |
[16:09] | My sweet little turtle tush! | 我亲爱的乌龟小屁屁啊 |
[16:14] | Guy’s, water’s rising. | 各位 水位越来越高了 |
[16:15] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[16:36] | We made it. But… | 我们成功了 但是… |
[16:38] | I don’t see the fish/bird/worm thing. | 我没看到那个又鱼又鸟又虫子的东西 |
[16:43] | I see clouds. I’m flying through them | 我看到了云 我正在飞过云层 |
[16:46] | faster and faster. | 越来越快 |
[16:47] | Do you see the hole? | 你看到那个坑了吗 |
[16:50] | Yeah, over here. Guys! | 看到了 在这里 兄弟们 |
[16:52] | Guys, do you hear me? | 兄弟们 听到了吗 |
[16:53] | Are you all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[16:54] | – Leo! – Leo, yes! We’re okay. | -李奥 -李奥 我们没事 |
[16:57] | But we’re running out of time. | 但是我们快没时间了 |
[17:02] | Leo, wait! | 李奥 等等 |
[17:05] | I’m right on top of us. | 我就在我们上方 |
[17:15] | – Leo, are you– – I’m fine. | -李奥 你… -我没事 |
[17:17] | I’m not going to let a little pain stop me. | 我不会让一点小痛打倒的 |
[17:31] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[17:32] | No worries. I’m getting the hang of this. | 我没事 交给我就行 |
[17:35] | I just need to hit myself right between the eyes. | 我只需要打中我的双眼之间就可以 |
[17:42] | Got it by the gills. | 我拉住它的鳃了 |
[17:44] | Gross! | 好恶心 |
[17:48] | – Hold on! – Holding! | -坚持住 -没问题 |
[17:51] | They may not get to us in time. | 他们可能无法及时救出我们 |
[17:53] | Almost got it. | 快好了 |
[17:54] | Almost got it. | 快好了 |
[17:58] | I don’t got it. | 还没好 |
[18:07] | Not that easy. | 休想轻易甩掉我们 |
[18:08] | I don’t think easy is part of the plan. | 好像确实不会太容易 |
[18:10] | Hold your breath. | 屏住呼吸 |
[18:30] | Leo, you okay? | 李奥 你没事吧 |
[18:35] | No! | 不 |
[18:50] | Leo, I remember something. | 李奥 我想起来了 |
[18:52] | Casey and Donnie hit it on its head. | 凯西和多尼打到了它的头 |
[18:54] | – It lost balance! – Worth a try. | -它就失去平衡了 -值得一试 |
[19:04] | – Get ready to jump. – Jump? | -准备好往下跳 -跳 |
[19:06] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[19:20] | It plugged the hole. | 它把坑口堵住了 |
[19:21] | That’s good, right? | 这是好事对吧 |
[19:22] | No, that’s bad. | 哪是什么好事 |
[19:23] | The pressure from below has to escape somehow. | 下面的压力得释放出去才行 |
[19:25] | If the geyser can’t erupt, | 如果间歇泉无法外喷 |
[19:27] | the whole mountain’ll explode. | 那整座山都会爆炸 |
[19:29] | Guys! | 兄弟们 |
[19:31] | Move! | 快上来 |
[19:47] | Finally! Are we glad to see you guys. | 终于得救了 见到你们太好了 |
[19:50] | Yes! Thanks, Red– | 是啊 谢谢 红… |
[19:52] | April, your eyes– | 爱普莉尔 你的眼睛… |
[19:54] | They’re still– | 他们还是… |
[19:55] | Yeah, I can’t see anything right now. | 嗯 我现在看不到任何东西 |
[19:57] | The creature must be in total darkness. | 那东西一定也什么都看不见 |
[19:59] | Guys, exploding mountain, remember? | 各位 山要爆炸了 还记得吗 |
[20:07] | Avalanche! | 山崩了 |
[20:13] | Wait! | 等等 |
[20:13] | I can see. | 我能看到了 |
[20:15] | I can see again! | 我又能看到了 |
[20:17] | This way! | 这边 |
[20:30] | Yes! | 棒 |
[20:32] | We did it! We’re alive! | 我们逃出来了 我们还活着 |
[20:38] | April, thanks. | 爱普莉尔 谢谢 |
[20:40] | Thanks for what? | 谢我什么 |
[20:41] | I’d still be at the farm if not for you. | 要不是你 我现在还在农庄里呢 |
[20:43] | You really inspired me. | 你真的鼓励了我 |
[20:46] | Leo. | 李奥 |
[20:48] | You guys were awesome! | 你们真是太棒了 |
[20:50] | It’s good to have you back, bro. | 你回来真是太好了 兄弟 |
[20:52] | It’s good to be back. | 能回来真好 |
[20:54] | Yeah, I mean, if you’re not leading, | 是啊 如果你不当老大 |
[20:55] | who am I supposed to complain about? | 那让我抱怨谁去 |
[21:04] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[21:08] | I–I’m really sorry I tested | 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:09] | that neurotransmitter on you. | 在你身上测试神经递质器 |
[21:12] | I’m not. Without that psychic link, | 没事啊 要是不跟那东西通灵 |
[21:14] | we’d have lost you guys. | 我们可能就救不回你们了 |
[21:15] | Plus it was cool to see | 再说了 能通过 |
[21:16] | through someone else’s eyes for a change. | 其它人的眼睛看东西真的很棒 |
[21:19] | Even if it was a giant mutant beast. | 即便那是个变种巨怪 |
[21:24] | But the link’s broken now. | 但是现在联系断了 |
[21:28] | The Chimera’s finally gone. | 我们终于摆脱喀迈拉了 |