时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Hmm, I do believe this plutonium | 我觉得这些钚 |
[00:26] | should react flawlessly with the sodium bicarbonates. | 应该会跟碳酸氢钠完美反应 |
[00:30] | What do you think, Professor Ice Cream Kitty? | 你觉得如何 冰淇淋喵博士 |
[00:35] | Then perhaps we should add this hyperbole solution | 我们可以把这神一样的物质 |
[00:37] | to Donnie’s Retro-Mutagen. | 加进多尼的变种解药 |
[00:40] | Mikey? | 麦奇 |
[00:41] | Have you lost your shell?! | 你是疯了吗 |
[00:43] | Pishposh and tut-tut, my good man! | 放轻松 别叫唤 乖孩子 |
[00:46] | I’ve been brewing that Retro-Mutagen for months! | 我几个月来一直在研制变种解药 |
[00:48] | Oh, if you’ve ruined it, I swear I’ll– | 你要是敢毁了它 我就… |
[00:51] | Hold on dude, I got this! | 别激动哥们 绝对没问题 |
[01:09] | Oh no, Mikey! | 我去 麦奇 |
[01:19] | It’s gonna explode! | 要爆炸了 |
[01:25] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:27] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:29] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:31] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:33] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:35] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:38] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:40] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:42] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:44] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:46] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:48] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:55] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:56] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[01:59] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:01] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:03] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:05] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:07] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:09] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:12] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:14] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:16] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:18] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:35] | Aw well, that was weak. | 好吧 太弱了 |
[02:39] | – Now, you listen to me! – No! You listen to me! | -你听我说 -不 你听我的 |
[02:42] | I am gonna teach you such a lesson! I– | 我要给你个教训 我… |
[02:47] | What is going on in here? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[02:50] | Since when did Retro-Mutagen start doing that? | 什么时候变种解药变成那样了 |
[03:01] | Wow! Its bonding rate is phenomenal. | 哇塞 这融合率太厉害了 |
[03:04] | I can’t believe it! | 简直无法相信 |
[03:05] | This will save me months of lab work! | 这样我就不用费尽心思研制了 |
[03:07] | Okay, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[03:08] | One small drop | 只要一滴 |
[03:11] | and I’m able to transform an entire vial of Mutagen | 我就能把一大瓶变种药 |
[03:13] | into Retro-Mutagen! | 变成变种解药 |
[03:16] | Mikey, you’re amazing! | 麦奇 你太厉害了 |
[03:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:19] | Wow, did we step into some kinda alternate dimension here? | 我们这是踏入了异空间吗 |
[03:23] | Okay, what chemicals did you use | 你用了什么化学药品 |
[03:24] | to help create the rapid cellular bonding?! | 居然达到了这么高的融合率 |
[03:27] | Uh, I think I added a bunch of stuff like… | 我似乎加了一些… |
[03:30] | uranate, anolite, uh, moronic acid, | 铀酸盐 电解液 亚甲二膦酸[低能酸] |
[03:34] | and some, uh, garlic-cappuccino pizza? | 还有一些大蒜卡普奇诺口味的披萨 |
[03:38] | Nope. Same dimension. | 没事 不是异空间 |
[03:40] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[03:41] | You do one awesome thing, | 你做得这么好 |
[03:44] | and you can’t even remember how you did it?! | 居然不记得是怎么做到的 |
[03:46] | Donatello, be glad that Michelangelo’s tomfoolery | 多纳泰罗 你应该欣慰 米开朗琪罗的胡闹 |
[03:50] | yielded the gift that it did. | 达到了神奇的成就 |
[03:51] | Focus on the goal at hand. | 专注于眼前的目标 |
[03:53] | You must find all of the transformed people of New York | 你们必须找到纽约所有变种人 |
[03:56] | and change them back. | 把他们变回来 |
[03:58] | But, Sensei, we don’t even know what happened to them. | 可是 老师 我们不知道他们发生了什么事 |
[04:00] | I think I know. | 我应该知道 |
[04:01] | They were taken to Dimension X by the Kraang. | 他们被克朗带去了X空间 |
[04:04] | I can see them in my dreams, | 我在梦中能看到他们 |
[04:07] | millions of mutated humans trapped there. | 成千上万的变种人都被困在里面 |
[04:11] | So we drop in to TCRI, | 所以我们去TCRI |
[04:13] | break into their portal and zap ourselves to Dimension X. | 闯进他们的入口 杀进X空间 |
[04:16] | Yo, we can do this! We can save New York! | 我们做得到 我们可以拯救纽约 |
[04:20] | And I’ve got the perfect new invention to storm Dimension X! | 我刚发明了新东西 足以毁掉X空间 |
[04:25] | A water tower. That’s your new invention? | 水塔 这就是你的发明 |
[04:28] | Oh, man! | 天哪 |
[04:30] | Wow, that’s one giant step for turtlekind, Donnie. Nice. | 这可是乌龟历史上的一大步 多尼 干得漂亮 |
[04:34] | It’s not exactly what it appears to be. | 塔不可貌相你们懂不懂 |
[04:36] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[04:44] | They’re scanning for humans. | 他们在搜查人类 |
[05:01] | Resistance to Kraang is that which is known as futile. | 反抗克朗是没用的 |
[05:06] | Prepare to be mutated by Kraang! | 准备被克朗变种吧 |
[05:09] | – Please! No! – Don’t do it! No! | -拜托 不要 -不要这样 不 |
[05:24] | Are you two all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[05:26] | – Alien turtles! – Run! | -外星乌龟 -快跑 |
[05:29] | No, that’s okay! | 好吧 那就走吧 |
[05:30] | It’s not like we saved your lives or anything! | 毕竟我们只是救命恩人而已 |
[05:35] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[05:42] | Let’s kick some Kraang! | 来教训克朗吧 |
[05:50] | Coming at you, Raph! | 拉斐小心 |
[05:58] | Stupid probe! | 该死的探测仪 |
[06:07] | Back up off me, yo! | 都去死吧 |
[06:11] | That all you got?! | 就这么点本事 |
[06:14] | Apparently not! | 显然不是 |
[06:20] | This isn’t good, Bros. | 情况不妙 兄弟们 |
[06:28] | Oh, bread! | 面包 |
[06:35] | Oh, hiya fellas! | 各位兄弟好 |
[06:44] | Leatherhead! | 呆皮鳄 |
[06:55] | Doctor Rockwell? | 洛克伍尔博士 |
[06:59] | Pigeon Pete?! | 鸽子怪皮特 |
[07:12] | You! | 是你 |
[07:13] | Greetings, Turtles! Long time no see. | 你们好 乌龟们 好久不见 |
[07:24] | Raphael, good to see you, brother, | 拉斐尔 见到你很高兴 |
[07:27] | and the rest of you. | 其他人也一样 |
[07:29] | Turtles, meet my team, | 乌龟们 看看我的队伍 |
[07:31] | dedicated to fighting the Kraang. | 决心要与克朗战斗 |
[07:34] | The Mighty Mutanimals! | 无敌变种大军 |
[07:37] | Ya already know my second in command. | 你们已经见过我的副手了 |
[07:40] | Leatherhead! | 呆皮鳄 |
[07:45] | It’s good to see you, too, Michelangelo. | 见到你很开心 米开朗琪罗 |
[07:48] | All of you. | 其他人也一样 |
[07:52] | And what, dear boy, are you staring at? | 怎么 小子 你在看什么 |
[07:56] | Doctor Rockwell? | 洛克伍尔博士 |
[07:57] | Indeed! | 没错 |
[07:58] | The Kraang experimented on my mind, | 克朗对我的大脑做了实验 |
[08:00] | giving me psychic powers | 让我有了通灵能力 |
[08:02] | and accidentally returning my vast intellect in the process! | 居然间接恢复了我的高智力水平 |
[08:08] | Rockwell’s the brains of the team. | 洛克伍尔是团队的军师 |
[08:10] | And this is the final member of the Mutanimals. | 这是变种大队最后一位队员 |
[08:14] | Pigeon Pete? The world’s most useless mutant? | 鸽子怪皮特吗 最没用的变种 |
[08:21] | I’ve toughened up a lot since the last time you saw me! | 自从上次见面 我已经进步了不少 |
[08:25] | I was just a pigeon-boy, now I’m a pigeon-man. | 我原来是鸽子男孩 现在是鸽子男人 |
[08:29] | I’m the team spy! | 我是间谍 |
[08:31] | More like decoy. | 比较像诱饵吧 |
[08:32] | Ooh, bread! | 面包 |
[08:37] | Some leader, Slash. Using your teammate as bait! | 斯莱士你真是好领袖 让队员当诱饵 |
[08:40] | You got a problem with that, Leonardo? | 你不满吗 李奥纳多 |
[08:42] | You attacked us. You tried to destroy us! | 你攻击了我们 差点毁了我们 |
[08:45] | I wasn’t right in the head then. | 我当时脑子不清楚 |
[08:48] | It was the Mutagen! | 是因为变种药 |
[08:52] | He did help us, | 他帮了我们 |
[08:53] | and everyone deserves a second chance. | 谁都有被原谅的权利 |
[08:59] | We trust him with our lives. | 我们愿以性命相交 |
[09:04] | Come, Turtles. Meet our benefactor. | 来吧 乌龟们 见见我们的投资者 |
[09:08] | Then you will surely change your mind, Leonardo. | 你一定会改变主意的 李奥纳多 |
[09:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:19] | But if this is a trap, your shell is mine, Slash. | 如果是陷阱 我绝对灭了你 斯莱士 |
[09:51] | Greetings, Ninja Turtles. | 你们好 忍者神龟 |
[09:57] | Kurtzman? | 库兹曼 |
[09:58] | Good to see you boys. Been a long time. | 你好 孩子们 好久不见了 |
[10:02] | We thought you got mutated like the rest of New York! | 我们还以为你和其他纽约市民一样变异了 |
[10:04] | I made it through. | 我幸免于难 |
[10:06] | I tried to find you four, but you were gone. | 我试着去找你们四个 可是你们不见了 |
[10:09] | Fortunately, I tracked down these noble warriors | 幸运的是 我找到了这几位尊贵的战士 |
[10:11] | to help keep up the fight against the Kraang. | 来和克朗大军持续作战 |
[10:14] | I wouldn’t exactly call them all “Noble”. | 他们可谈不上尊贵 |
[10:17] | No one in the outside world knows what’s really going on. | 外界没人知道到底发生了什么事 |
[10:20] | The military, the media, they’re no help. | 军队 媒体 他们无所作为 |
[10:23] | They’re all controlled by the Kraang. | 克朗已经控制了他们 |
[10:24] | But now that the Turtles are back, | 既然现在神龟们回来了 |
[10:26] | we can stop the invasion, together! | 我们就可以齐心协力抵抗入侵了 |
[10:29] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:30] | – No way! – I’m not teamin’ up with him. | -不可能 -我才不会跟他合作 |
[10:32] | That’s enough! We can’t afford to waste any more time. | 够了 我们不能再浪费时间了 |
[10:40] | The Kraang have spent the last few months | 克朗这几个月以来一直都在 |
[10:42] | building a Mutagen Missile, | 建造一颗变异原导弹 |
[10:45] | which they’re gonna fire at the earth itself. | 他们会把它直接向地球发射 |
[10:50] | Just ignore that. | 别管那个 |
[10:51] | There’s enough Mutagen in that payload– | 那里面装的变异原足以… |
[10:53] | To mutate the earth into another Dimension X. | 把地球变成另一个X空间 |
[10:56] | It’s rude to finish other people’s sentences, Rockwell. | 接别人的话很不礼貌 洛克伍尔 |
[10:59] | Well then, clearly you’ll have to speak faster, Donatello! | 只怪你自己说话不够快 多纳泰罗 |
[11:02] | If you think I’m gonna work with this scrawny shelled wimp– | 你要是觉得我会和这只薄壳弱龟合作的话… |
[11:05] | I’ve had way more experience leading a team than you! | 我领导团队的经验比你多得多 |
[11:06] | We should sit and break bread! | 我们该坐下来好好吃面包 |
[11:07] | You are the biggest waste of Mutagen ever! | 你就是变异体族群最大的耻辱 |
[11:08] | Tiny brained reptile! | 小脑爬行动物 |
[11:11] | Can’t we just give pizza a chance? | 我们就不能给披萨一个机会吗 |
[11:13] | There’s enough pizza for everyone! | 披萨足够大家吃 |
[11:16] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[11:17] | They found me! | 他们找到我了 |
[11:19] | I don’t know how, but they found me! | 他们竟然找到我了 |
[11:26] | It is the ones called the Turtles! | 这是被称为乌龟的生物 |
[11:28] | And the others calling themselves the Mighty Mutanimals! | 另外是自称为无敌变种大军的生物 |
[11:31] | Get ’em! | 干掉他们 |
[11:45] | Gotta love smashing Kraangdroids! | 最爱狂扁克朗机器人 |
[11:50] | Allow me, Donatello. | 请交给我 多纳泰罗 |
[11:56] | I had things under control! | 我能把它们拿下的 |
[11:57] | Oh, yes, you and your little stick. | 是哦 就凭你和你的小棒棒 |
[12:01] | I can’t stop it! | 根本停不下来 |
[12:06] | Look out, Pete! | 小心 皮特 |
[12:12] | Darn dirty ape! | 可恶的臭猩猩 |
[12:15] | Watch out! He’s got a hot one in the chamber! | 小心 它屁股上有枪 |
[12:25] | The Kraang intel! | 克朗情报 |
[12:34] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[12:35] | Mr. Kurtzman! No! | 库兹曼先生 不 |
[12:52] | Mutanimals, we’re leaving! | 变异大军 撤退 |
[12:54] | Ninjas, fall back! | 忍者 撤退 |
[13:21] | All the intel I have on this Kraang missile… | 所有关于克朗导弹的情报 |
[13:25] | is on this drive. | 都在这个硬盘上 |
[13:27] | You and the Turtles have to work together. | 你们和神龟要齐心协力 |
[13:30] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得不大现实 |
[13:32] | We agree on that much. | 这点我倒是同意 |
[13:33] | Whatever problem is between you, | 无论你们之间有什么恩怨 |
[13:36] | you both have a common purpose. | 你们的目标是一样的 |
[13:39] | We’re running out of time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[13:42] | Jack! Is he? | 杰克 他死了吗 |
[13:46] | No. He is fine. | 没有 他没事 |
[13:48] | I’m going to need to cauterize the wound. | 我必须烧灼他的伤口来治疗 |
[13:50] | We need alcohol, bandages, meds. | 我们需要酒精 绷带 药物 |
[13:52] | I’m on it, Red. | 交给我了 红发妞 |
[13:53] | There’s a pharmacy down the street i’ll hit for supplies. | 附近有家药房 我去看看 |
[13:56] | The three of us will take care of him. | 我们三个人来照顾他 |
[13:57] | You must unite and stop that missile before it is too late. | 你们必须团结一心阻止导弹发射 |
[14:03] | I’ve got it! | 有办法了 |
[14:04] | We can disable the guidance system, or better yet– | 我们可以瘫痪导弹引导系统 最好是 |
[14:06] | Hack in and send the missile somewhere it can’t do any harm! | 骇入系统把它发射到不会造成伤害的地方 |
[14:09] | You stupid psychic chimp. | 无脑猩猩灵媒 |
[14:13] | Okay, we ninja in from above, | 我们神龟从上方潜入 |
[14:14] | and then we drop down and disarm the missile. | 然后跳到下面破坏导弹 |
[14:16] | Forget it! I say ground attack. | 别扯了 要我说直接地面突袭 |
[14:19] | They won’t even know what hit ’em. | 他们死了都不知道是谁干掉的他们 |
[14:21] | A ground attack is way too risky! | 地面突袭风险太大了 |
[14:23] | I think the only way this mission is gonna work | 我觉得这次任务成功的唯一办法 |
[14:25] | is if we do both. | 就是双管齐下 |
[14:26] | Forget it, Raphael. | 算了吧 拉斐尔 |
[14:28] | Leave this to the Mighty Mutanimals! | 交给我们超级变异大军吧 |
[14:30] | Come on, guys! We’re outta here! | 来吧 兄弟们 我们出发 |
[14:32] | Leatherhead? Wait, hold up! | 呆皮鳄 等等 |
[14:34] | Just let ’em go, Mikey. It’s not worth it. | 让他们走 麦奇 没必要跟他们争 |
[14:39] | We need a way to drop down on that missile. Donnie? | 我们需要想个办法落到导弹上 多尼 |
[14:42] | I’ve got something that just might work. | 我有个东西正好能用 |
[14:47] | Not this again! | 又来这一套 |
[14:49] | Are we gonna flood the place? | 我们要水淹发射台吗 |
[14:52] | Not exactly. | 不是的 |
[15:03] | I give you… | 请看… |
[15:05] | the Turtle Blimp! | 神龟飞船 |
[15:06] | – Cool! – Uh, what is it? | -帅爆了 -这是什么 |
[15:47] | You guys are as dumb as a box of rocks! | 你们简直比石头还笨 |
[15:51] | Seriously! What’s taking you so long? | 搞什么啊 怎么会弄这么久 |
[15:54] | It’s been three months! | 都三个月了 |
[15:56] | Much of Kraang’s Mutagen supply was spent | 克朗变异原的诸多部分被用来 |
[15:58] | in the invasion of a city known as New York City. | 入侵一个被称为纽约的城市了 |
[16:01] | What is it with the “Kraang’s invasion of the city | 克朗入侵一个被称为纽约的城市 |
[16:04] | known as New York City”?! | 究竟是什么鬼 |
[16:06] | What is that?! | 什么鬼 |
[16:07] | We’ve been here for thousands of years, | 我们来地球都几千年了 |
[16:10] | ya can’t even speak proper English? | 你丫的连人话都不会说 |
[16:13] | Kraang does not understand the query | 克朗并不理解这个被称为 |
[16:15] | known as Kraang Subprime’s query. | 克朗次脑的询问的询问 |
[16:17] | I should vaporize your sorry, pink, tentacled butt | 我真应该把你这不长脑子的粉坨坨 |
[16:21] | for insubordi–what? | 拿去蒸发掉 什么情况 |
[16:26] | Come on, fellas! Keep moving! | 来吧 弟兄们 继续前进 |
[16:32] | I am surrounded by incompetence! | 真是一群饭桶 |
[16:34] | Go! Move it! Hustle! Get them! | 快去啊 动起来 快点 抓住他们 |
[16:48] | Guys, check it out. | 弟兄们 快看 |
[16:50] | The Mutanimals’ ground attack is the perfect distraction. | 变异兽的地面袭击起到了完美的诱敌作用 |
[16:53] | While the Kraang are focusing on them, | 趁克朗和他们纠缠的时候 |
[16:54] | we’ll stop the missile! | 我们就能阻止导弹发射 |
[16:56] | See, Leo. Maybe we’re meant to work together. | 看吧 李奥 我们就应该合作 |
[17:03] | Feel the power of my mind! | 尝尝我的脑力 |
[17:15] | Oh, no ya don’t! | 你休想 |
[17:44] | Now, according to Kurtzman’s data, | 根据库兹曼的数据 |
[17:46] | the missile guidance system uses a form of binary code. | 导弹引导系统用的是二进制代码 |
[17:49] | Um, guys. What’s worse than regular Kraang? | 伙计们 你们猜什么比普通克朗还烦人 |
[17:53] | Flying Kraang?! | 会飞的克朗 |
[17:54] | Everyone cover Donnie! | 大家掩护多尼 |
[18:05] | My head! | 我的脑袋 |
[18:07] | You jerk! | 混蛋 |
[18:09] | Ha! Nobody messes with Kraang Subprime! | 没人能和克朗次脑作对 |
[18:13] | Now, to launch this sucker. | 现在给我启动吸盘 |
[18:27] | Get off of me, you freaks! | 放开我 你这个疯子 |
[18:37] | No! | 不 |
[18:40] | Oh, snap! Dudes!! | 糟了 伙计们 |
[18:42] | Hang on! | 抓住了 |
[18:43] | For the glory of Kraang! | 为了克朗的荣耀 |
[19:26] | Donnie! Make it quick! | 多尼 快点 |
[19:27] | We’re about to leave the atmosphere! | 我们都快离开大气层了 |
[19:29] | Stop pressuring me! | 别给我压力 |
[19:30] | Setting a course for the heart of the sun! | 把路线改为冲向太阳 |
[19:40] | Now what do we do?! | 现在怎么办 |
[19:44] | Jump! | 跳 |
[19:59] | Activate Turtle gliders! | 启动龟龟滑翔机 |
[20:19] | Wow. Too close. | 好险 |
[20:21] | I saw my entire life flash before my eyes. | 我都看到我整个人生从眼前闪过了 |
[20:25] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[20:26] | Pizza. Mostly pizza. | 披萨 大多是披萨 |
[20:29] | It was awesome! | 太赞了 |
[20:30] | The Turtles got the missile! | 乌龟们搞定导弹了 |
[20:32] | Yeah! This calls for a loaf! | 太棒了 必须吃块面包庆祝 |
[20:38] | Pete, look out! | 皮特 小心 |
[20:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:47] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[20:51] | No! | 不 |
[20:52] | Booyakasha! | 吃我一炮 |
[20:55] | Kraang! Retreat for now! Retreat! | 克朗 暂时撤退 撤退 |
[21:05] | Leatherhead! | 呆皮鳄 |
[21:07] | My friend. | 朋友 |
[21:09] | I was so scared I’d never see you again. | 我好怕再也见不到你了 |
[21:12] | Nice job back there, Pete. | 干得漂亮 皮特 |
[21:13] | Aw, too slow! | 太慢咯 |
[21:15] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[21:17] | I think there’s room enough for two mutant geniuses | 我觉得这座城市还是容得下两位 |
[21:19] | in this city, Rockwell. | 变种天才的 洛克伍尔 |
[21:20] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[21:22] | Of course, warm-blooded mammals | 不过温血的哺乳动物显然 |
[21:23] | are still considered far more intelligent | 要比低等的冷血小脑袋爬行动物 |
[21:26] | than inferior, cold-blooded, tiny-brained reptiles. | 在智力上更胜一筹 |
[21:31] | Burn. | 小样儿 |
[21:31] | I gotta admit, Slash, I’m impressed. | 不得不说 斯莱士 我真是大吃一惊 |
[21:34] | You stepped up and saved your teammates | 你在队友们最需要你的时候 |
[21:36] | when they needed you the most. | 挺身而出救了他们 |
[21:37] | Told ya I changed, Leonardo. | 我早就说过我变了 李奥纳多 |
[21:39] | I’m a different kinda turtle now. | 我已经不是原来的乌龟了 |
[21:44] | All right, fellas, time to storm TCRI! | 好了伙计们 是时候大闹TCRI了 |
[21:47] | We go to Dimension X and save the citizens of New York. | 咱们去X空间把纽约市民都救出来 |
[22:03] | So do we even have a real plan here | 我们到底有没有行动计划 |
[22:05] | or are we just winging it for laughs? | 还是说只是飞着玩的 |
[22:07] | It’s all on the Mighty Mutanimals. | 就看无敌变种大军的了 |
[22:08] | First they break into TCRI, | 他们先要闯进TCRI |
[22:10] | then Doc Rockwell activates the portal. | 然后洛克伍尔博士启动传送门 |
[22:12] | And then it’s back to Dimension X! | 然后就回到X空间了 |
[22:15] | Yeah, boy! I get to be smart again. | 太好了 我又变聪明了 |
[22:18] | I get the first part. Makes sense. | 第一部分我理解 挺合理的 |
[22:20] | It’s the “Save millions of mutated New Yorkers” part I don’t get. | 我不理解为什么要拯救上百万变异纽约市民 |
[22:24] | Well, Donnie’s got his super Retro-Mutagen stuff. | 多尼有那个超级变种解药之类的东西 |
[22:26] | That’ll work. Uh, right, Donnie? | 会有用的 对吧 多尼 |
[22:29] | Heck yeah! | 那当然啦 |
[22:30] | And once we change all the humans back, | 一旦我们把所有人都变回来 |
[22:32] | Rockwell will hone in on us with the Kraang portal | 洛克伍尔就会接应我们去克朗传送门 |
[22:34] | and, theoretically, teleport us all back to Earth. | 理论上来说能把我们传回地球 |
[22:39] | Hopefully. | 希望吧 |
[22:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:42] | Yep. We’re doomed. | 没错 我们死定了 |
[22:43] | It’s an awesome plan, Raph. | 这个计划超棒 拉斐 |
[22:46] | Dimension X, here we come! | X空间 我们来了 |
[22:48] | I just hope the Mutanimals don’t screw this up. | 希望那群变异动物不会搞砸 |
[22:51] | If they can’t get that portal open… | 如果他们没法打开传送门… |
[22:57] | Aw, Kraang. | 克朗 |
[22:58] | Mutanimals, ho! | 变种大军 冲啊 |
[23:08] | Crush Kraang! | 碾碎克朗 |
[23:16] | Doc, get that portal up pronto! | 博士 快启动传送门 |
[23:24] | Hacking in now. | 正在入侵 |
[23:26] | Doc, hurry it up! | 博士 快点 |
[23:31] | Bread! Give me bread! | 面包 给我面包 |
[23:36] | The portal is up! | 传送门已启动 |
[23:48] | Yes! They did it!! | 太棒了 他们成功了 |
[23:50] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[23:52] | Hoist the mizzenmast, lads! | 升起后桅 伙计们 |
[23:53] | This pirate ship’s about to jack Dimension X! | 海盗船要去洗劫X空间啦 |
[23:57] | Ready your oxygen converters, guys. | 准备好氧气转换器 伙计们 |
[24:00] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[24:11] | So those Turtle freaks think | 这帮疯乌龟以为 |
[24:13] | they’re goin’ to my home turf? | 他们有本事在我的地盘上撒野吗 |
[24:16] | Fuggedaboutit! | 做梦吧 |
[24:36] | Okay. Welcome back to Dimension X. | 好了 欢迎回到X空间 |
[24:45] | Well, that’s 23% better. | 比之前好了23% |
[24:48] | And I got a way of making it a thousand times better. | 我想了个能比之前好一千倍的法子 |
[24:51] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[24:53] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[24:57] | Savage Mikey of Dimension X returns! | 野人麦奇重返X空间 |
[25:01] | Again with the costumes! | 又是这套破衣服 |
[25:03] | Let’s just go with it. | 咱们还是算了吧 |
[25:05] | Great, “Savage Mikey,” | 真棒 野人麦奇 |
[25:07] | so, uh, where do you think the Kraang are keeping | 你觉得克朗把变异的人类 |
[25:09] | all those mutated humans? | 都关在哪里呢 |
[25:11] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:13] | I can sense them close by with my organic antenna. | 我能通过我的有机天线感应到他们 |
[25:25] | That way! | 那边走 |
[25:26] | You heard the man, Donnie. | 你也听到了 多尼 |
[25:28] | Full speed ahead! Hiya! | 全速前进 |
[25:31] | We gotta keep that portal open for the sake of the city! | 为了这座城市 我们要让传送门一直开着 |
[25:35] | It’s impossible! They just keep coming! | 不可能 他们源源不断地冲过来 |
[25:38] | And we’re getting low on sourdough! | 咱们的酵母不够用了 |
[25:47] | Biodroids. Irmabots. | 生物机器人 厄玛机器人 |
[25:50] | We are in a staggeringly phenomenal amount of danger. | 我们正处于极度巨大的危险当中 |
[25:53] | Destroy the mutants! | 摧毁那些变异动物 |
[25:57] | Mutanimals, don’t let ’em near Rockwell! | 变种大军 别让他们靠近洛克伍尔 |
[26:03] | Help, fellas! | 救命 伙计们 |
[26:20] | My psychic amplifier! | 我的神力放大器 |
[26:27] | So where are all the people? | 那些人都在哪里 |
[26:29] | Feels like we’ve been searching forever. | 感觉我们都找了五百年了 |
[26:31] | You got any idea where we’re going, Mikey, for real? | 说真的 麦奇 你知道我们在去哪儿吗 |
[26:34] | Of course I do, dude! | 我当然知道 老兄 |
[26:40] | But there are always surprises along the way. | 但路上总是惊喜不断 |
[26:43] | It’s a Kraathatrogon! Man the defenses! | 是克朗巨虫 启动防御工事 |
[27:14] | I think I broke my brain. | 我觉得我摔坏了脑子 |
[27:16] | Ha, what brain? | 什么脑子 |
[27:17] | I’m takin’ this freaky space worm down myself! | 我自己来解决这个太空蠢蠕虫 |
[27:30] | I got this, D! | 我来了 多尼 |
[27:49] | FYI, guys, Kraang worms’ weak spot are their butt faces. | 对了 克朗蠕虫的弱点是他们屁股上的脸 |
[27:52] | Got that? | 明白吗 |
[27:54] | Guys, look! | 伙计们 看 |
[27:57] | This just keeps getting worse and worse and worse. | 事态真是越来越糟糕了 |
[28:02] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜看 |
[28:04] | The humans that got Kraangatized have been turned into servants | 被克朗化的人类已经被变成了仆人 |
[28:06] | and are mining energy crystals for the Kraang. | 他们在为克朗挖掘能量晶体 |
[28:09] | Mikey, you never cease to amaze me. | 麦奇 你真是一直给我惊喜 |
[28:13] | I’m sweet like that, dude. | 我就是这么酷炫 老兄 |
[28:15] | So we figure out a way to turn the humans back– | 所以我们得想法子把这些人类变回来 |
[28:18] | And then the Mutanimals figure out a way to bring us all home. | 然后变种大军想办法把我们带回家 |
[28:21] | It doesn’t seem possible. | 听起来不太可能 |
[28:22] | Dude, it’s the Mighty Mutanimals, | 老兄 那可是无敌变种大军 |
[28:25] | the operative word being “Mighty.” | 重点在无敌 |
[28:27] | They got it all under control! | 一切尽在他们掌控之中 |
[28:31] | Rockwell! | 洛克伍尔 |
[28:33] | Leatherhead, take down that robot now! | 呆皮鳄 马上解决那个机器人 |
[28:53] | Let me go, beast! | 放开我 禽兽 |
[29:05] | No. My team. | 不 我的队友 |
[29:07] | Give up, mutant, or your friends will perish. | 放弃吧 变种 不然你的朋友就会死 |
[29:10] | Slash! You can’t let them deactivate the portal! | 斯莱士 你不能让他们关闭传送门 |
[29:13] | The turtles will be trapped in Dimension X! | 否则乌龟们会被困在X空间 |
[29:30] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[29:34] | No! | 不 |
[29:42] | It looks like the Kraang have human hybrids | 感觉克朗在那三个岛上 |
[29:44] | on those three islands. | 有一些变种人类 |
[29:45] | Those islands are huge, man. | 那些岛可大了 兄弟 |
[29:47] | I mean, how are we gonna turn all those mutants | 我是说 我们该怎么把那些变种 |
[29:50] | back into people? | 变回人类 |
[29:51] | You forget, Raph. | 你忘了 拉斐 |
[29:52] | We just need to find a massive amount of mutagen | 我们只需要有大量的变异原 |
[29:54] | and convert it into retro-mutagen with this. | 然后用这个把它变成变种解药就行了 |
[29:57] | Oh, is that all? A massive amount of mutagen? | 这么简单哦 大量变异原 |
[30:01] | Let me just milk a few thousand Kraang worms. | 让我榨干几千只克朗蠕虫试试看好了 |
[30:03] | I bet that thing has a ton of Mutagen inside of it! | 那里面肯定满是变异原 |
[30:07] | A technodrome? Mikey. | 移动堡垒吗 麦奇 |
[30:09] | Don’t say it. I know. I’m a genius. | 别说 我知道 我是天才 |
[30:12] | I was gonna say you’re crazy! Steal a technodrome?! | 我是要说你疯了 偷一个移动堡垒吗 |
[30:16] | And how would we even get there? The blimp’s a wreck. | 我们连去那里都成问题 飞船都坏了 |
[30:18] | Or we could borrow one of those stealth ships | 其实我们也可以偷一艘停在那里的 |
[30:21] | parked over there. | 隐形飞船 |
[30:23] | Just sayin’. | 我就说说 |
[30:24] | This is so crazy, I’m starting to like this plan. | 这简直异想天开 我开始喜欢这个计划了 |
[30:27] | All right, guys. Stay frosty. And keep quiet. | 好了 伙计们 冷静点 保持安静 |
[30:30] | And all those other Leo-isms Leo likes to say. | 还有李奥总说的那些 |
[30:43] | Okay team, when I give the signal– | 好了 队友们 等我给出信号时 |
[30:45] | It’ll be this– | 就这样 |
[30:46] | Caw caw! Caw caw! | 嘎嘎 嘎嘎 |
[30:48] | And then we sneak inside the ship. | 然后我们就溜到飞船里面 |
[30:50] | That sounds like a great idea! | 似乎是个不错的注意呢 |
[30:54] | Not this guy again. | 怎么又是这人 |
[30:56] | That’s right, mutant freaks! | 没错 变种怪们 |
[31:00] | Kraang Subprime returns! | 克朗次脑回来啦 |
[31:03] | You like that, don’t ya? Do you like this? | 你们喜欢这样对吗 你们喜欢吗 |
[31:07] | Yeah, you like that. | 没错 你们喜欢 |
[31:09] | Now come quietly or I vaporize ya. | 现在静静地过来 不然我就弄死你们 |
[31:15] | Ha! You missed! | 没打中 |
[31:25] | You did it, little brother! | 你成功了 兄弟 |
[31:26] | That’s cause I’m suh-suh-suh-sweet. | 那是因为我就是这么酷炫 |
[31:33] | Get this baby moving, D! | 快把它开起来 多尼 |
[31:34] | I’m starting it. I’m starting it! | 正在启动 正在启动 |
[31:39] | So you really know how to fly this thing? | 你真的知道该怎么开这个吗 |
[31:41] | Um, sort of. I kinda did it before. | 大概吧 我以前开过类似的 |
[31:44] | Not exactly. | 不太一样 |
[31:45] | Just get this bird in the air already! | 赶快让它升空就行 |
[31:49] | Forward might be nice. | 向前开也不错 |
[31:52] | Let me handle this, D! | 让我来吧 多尼 |
[32:04] | Kraang Subprime to hive base! | 克朗次脑呼叫总部 |
[32:08] | Turtles have hijacked a stealth ship! | 乌龟们偷了一辆隐形飞船 |
[32:11] | What are the orders that Kraang Subprime wishes to order | 请问克朗次脑要发出什么指令呢 |
[32:14] | as an order to– | 指令是 |
[32:14] | Oy, just shut up already. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[32:17] | Do me a favor and unleash the dracodroid! | 帮我个忙 把天龙机器人放出来 |
[32:46] | So what are we gonna do when we reach that technodrome, huh? | 那我们到了移动堡垒之后该怎么办 |
[32:50] | Anyone thought that far ahead? | 有人这么深谋远虑吗 |
[32:51] | Um, not really? | 没有吧 |
[32:53] | Uh, guys. I think we’ve got bigger, badder problems. | 伙计们 我觉得我们遇到大麻烦了 |
[32:57] | Look! | 看 |
[32:59] | Mikey? | 麦奇 |
[33:00] | I’ve never seen that thing before. | 我从来没见过这东西 |
[33:03] | Brace yourselves! Whoa! | 打起精神来 |
[33:15] | Strap your shells on tight, bros. | 快绑牢你们的龟壳 伙计们 |
[33:25] | Booyakasha! | 我来啦 |
[33:28] | Left! Go left! | 左 向左 |
[33:30] | No, go right! Right! | 不 右 向右 |
[33:33] | Look out! | 小心 |
[33:45] | Let us out! | 放我们出去 |
[33:46] | I swear, once I break these walls down, I’ll– | 我发誓 我一打破这些墙 我就 |
[33:49] | It is useless, my friend. | 没用的 朋友 |
[33:52] | It’s my fault we got captured. | 害我们被抓都是我的错 |
[33:55] | Maybe Leonardo was right. | 也许李奥纳多是对的 |
[33:58] | Maybe I’m not fit to lead this team. | 也许我不适合领导这个队伍 |
[34:02] | I have seen you save humans from the Kraang, | 我目睹了你从克朗手下救出人类 |
[34:06] | rescue your fellow mutants. | 拯救了你的队友 |
[34:08] | You are a good soul, Slash. | 你是个好人 斯莱士 |
[34:12] | Thank you, brother. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[34:14] | But if we can’t save the turtles, | 但如果我们没法救回乌龟们 |
[34:16] | then all of the humans of New York are doomed. | 那纽约所有人都完蛋了 |
[34:20] | We failed. | 我们失败了 |
[34:22] | I’m–I’m losing it, guys. | 我要死了 伙计们 |
[34:24] | The walls. Too cramped! | 那些墙 太窄了 |
[34:26] | I have to go to the bathroom! | 我要上厕所 |
[34:28] | Calm down, man! I’m trying to focus! | 冷静点 伙计 我正在集中精神呢 |
[34:51] | We made it! Wow, that was easy. | 我们成功了 也太简单了点 |
[34:53] | Um, Raph. | 拉斐 |
[35:04] | Aw, Kraang. | 好多克朗 |
[35:09] | Turtles, attack! | 神龟们 冲了 |
[35:11] | Leo, I’m leader in Dimension X! | 李奥 在X空间我才是队长 |
[35:17] | Attack! | 攻击 |
[35:20] | Then figure out a way to take out all these Kraangdroids! | 那就想个法子击溃这些克朗机器人 |
[35:41] | Oh, yeah! Check me out! | 耶 看招吧 |
[35:52] | Mikey, that was amazing! | 麦奇 你太厉害了 |
[35:54] | Dimension X plus years of video games equals Mikey awesomeness! | 多年游戏经验加上我在X空间 麦奇就是这么炫酷 |
[35:59] | Great, just get this thing moving! | 好 快让这东西动起来吧 |
[36:00] | Donnie, what have we got? | 多尼 什么情况 |
[36:01] | Good news. It looks like we have access | 好消息 好像我们可以 |
[36:03] | to their mutagen supply through this fuel tube. | 通过这根管子拿到他们的变异原 |
[36:05] | Not only do they use Mutagen to terraform, | 他们不仅用变异原变异别人 |
[36:08] | they use it to power the ship. | 还用它来给飞船提供动力 |
[36:09] | We’ve got a massive supply! | 我们可用的变异原多着呢 |
[36:11] | Like–like this much! | 有这么多 |
[36:25] | Yes! She’s moving! | 好棒 动了 |
[36:27] | Let’s save New York! | 我们拯救纽约去 |
[36:30] | What’s Rockwell doing, Leatherhead? | 洛克伍尔在干什么 呆皮鳄 |
[36:32] | Focusing. | 集中精神 |
[36:33] | Without his psychic amplifier, | 没有神力放大器 |
[36:36] | his power is greatly diminished. | 他的力量大大减弱 |
[36:42] | It’s working! | 成功了 |
[36:44] | It’s working! Joy, joy! | 成功了 好开心 |
[36:49] | You did good, Doc! | 干得漂亮 博士 |
[36:50] | Freedom! | 自由 |
[36:57] | We still have to reactivate that portal! | 我们得重启传送门 |
[37:09] | We have a visual on the human hybrids, Donatello. | 看到人类变种了 多纳泰罗 |
[37:11] | We need that portal ready to go. | 我们需要准备好传送门 |
[37:13] | Give me two seconds. I’ve got to add the Retro-Mutagen. | 等我一下 我得加入解药进去 |
[37:23] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[37:24] | What’s going on, Donnie?! Report! | 什么情况 多尼 报告 |
[37:27] | I told you, the technodrome runs on Mutagen. | 我说过 移动堡垒的动力是变异原 |
[37:30] | Aah! The engines just can’t take Retro-Mutagen, Captain! | 引擎受不了变异原解药的攻击 船长 |
[37:34] | Not necessarily. | 不用这样 |
[37:35] | I just need to alter the ship’s fuel convertors, | 我只需要改变飞船的燃料转换器 |
[37:37] | tweak the quantum defiblitrons, and… | 调整量子反应计算公式 然后 |
[37:43] | voila! | 搞定 |
[37:50] | Mikey, you’re– | 麦奇 你… |
[37:51] | A genius, I know. | 是个天才 我知道 |
[37:52] | Wasting time! Get this thing moving! | 在浪费时间 快开动这个东西 |
[37:54] | We have to save the humans already! | 我们得去拯救人类 |
[38:00] | Here’s Kraangy! | 克朗来了 |
[38:02] | Okay, Donnie, we need that portal open! | 多尼 我们需要打开传送门 |
[38:04] | Call up the Mutanimals! | 呼叫变异大军 |
[38:06] | Come in, Doctor Rockwell. Doc? You there? | 洛克伍尔博士 博士 你在吗 |
[38:09] | Anybody?! | 有人吗 |
[38:11] | Great. If the Mutanimals can’t transport us back, | 这下好了 如果变异大军无法把我们传送回去 |
[38:14] | cancel the entire rescue mission. | 那整个营救计划就毁了 |
[38:15] | And us going home. | 我们也回不了家了 |
[38:19] | Just do it already! | 快去开启传送门 |
[38:24] | Now, if we can transform the portal | 如果能把传送门转变成 |
[38:26] | into a three-dimensional coordinate locked beam– | 三维坐标锁定光… |
[38:39] | Yes! The portal is a go! | 棒 传送门搞定 |
[38:44] | We did it! | 成功了 |
[38:48] | Donatello, we are back online. | 多纳泰罗 我们来了 |
[38:49] | 30 seconds until we teleport you home. | 30秒后我们将你们传送回来 |
[38:52] | Sending coordinates now, | 马上发送坐标 |
[38:53] | adjusting for fifth dimensional space. | 转化为五维空间坐标 |
[38:57] | There they are! The hybrids. | 他们在那里 变种人 |
[39:00] | Aw, man, look at them! | 天哪 你看他们 |
[39:01] | They’re forced to work like Kravarian ant-people. | 像蚁人一样被迫干活 |
[39:04] | Well, not much longer. | 马上就救他们 |
[39:05] | You ready with that Retro-Mutagen, Raph? | 变异解药准备好了吗 拉斐 |
[39:07] | Locked and loaded! | 一切妥当 |
[39:09] | Fire! | 发射 |
[39:19] | Sweet skills, Raph. | 好技术 拉斐 |
[39:21] | We’re not outta this mess yet. | 我们还没彻底成功呢 |
[39:23] | I’m just getting started, Turtles! | 我才开始呢 臭乌龟 |
[39:26] | I’m coming for your sweet shells! | 我要去碾碎你们的龟壳 |
[39:29] | Donnie, we need those humans teleported out now! | 多尼 我们需要马上把那些人传送回去 |
[39:32] | I’m on it! | 马上 |
[39:38] | We did it. We turned a multidimensional transmat device | 成功了 我们把一个多维转换设备 |
[39:41] | into a mass-displacement teleporter! | 变成了批量替换传送机 |
[39:43] | I have no idea what you just said, but hooray? | 根本听不懂你在说什么 但是干得漂亮 |
[39:47] | That’s how we’re going home, Raph. | 我们要回家了 拉斐 |
[39:49] | Teleportation, y’all. | 大家一起传送回家 |
[39:51] | Just like space heroes! | 就像太空英雄一样 |
[39:53] | No way! Forget it. You’re not beaming my particles! | 没门 休想 休想抢我的粒子发射 |
[39:57] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[40:00] | Forget about me, Turtles? | 把我忘了吗 乌龟们 |
[40:04] | Okay, let’s start beaming particles, Donnie! | 好吧 还是开始发射粒子吧 多尼 |
[40:08] | Eliminate the ones called the Turtles. | 消灭叫做乌龟的东西 |
[40:16] | You’ve gotta hold ’em off, Leo! I’ve gotta pilot this thing! | 你得挡住他们 李奥 我得开这艘东西 |
[40:20] | Hold ’em off? How?! | 怎么挡住他们 |
[40:21] | Yeah, that’s a real good question, Greenie. | 这个问得好 小绿龟 |
[40:46] | There’s one last island, Raph. Do we have enough Retro-Mutagen? | 还有最后一个岛 拉斐 变异解药还够吗 |
[40:50] | Down to 10%. | 剩10%其余全部释放 |
[40:58] | That’s it, that’s all the humans. | 行了 所有人类都传送回去了 |
[40:59] | Sending the last set of coordinates–ours! | 发送最后一组坐标 我们的 |
[41:02] | Get us outta here, Rockwell! | 把我们传送回去 洛克伍尔 |
[41:03] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[41:06] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[41:08] | You’re finished, Turtle scum. | 你们完蛋了 乌龟混蛋 |
[41:10] | Finished! | 完蛋了 |
[41:16] | No! It can’t be! | 不 不可能 |
[41:18] | No! | 不 |
[41:19] | I was so close this time! | 这次我差点就成功了 |
[41:22] | So close! | 就差一点 |
[41:28] | Aw, Kraang. | 可怜的克朗 |
[42:12] | We did it. Somehow we did it! | 成功了 我们竟然成功了 |
[42:15] | We’re the best! | 我们最棒了 |
[42:16] | Go, Ninja! Go, Ninja, go! | 忍者最棒 忍者最棒 |
[42:27] | Dad? Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[42:36] | Finally everything is gonna go back to normal. | 一切终于正常了 |
[42:39] | Well, as normal as this city can get. | 还是这座城市原来的样子 |
[42:42] | Yeah, but what about the Mighty Mutanimals? | 嗯 但无敌变异大军怎么办 |
[42:44] | What about us? | 我们怎么了 |
[42:48] | Leatherhead! My big green buddy! | 呆皮鳄 我的好伙伴 |
[42:52] | We made it, my friend. | 我们成功了 朋友 |
[42:54] | Looks like our plan worked, Doctor. | 我们的计划奏效了 博士 |
[42:56] | Yes, and teleporting the Kraang back to Dimension X | 对 把克朗传送回X空间 |
[42:59] | was a stroke of genius. | 真是天才计划 |
[43:01] | You gotta admit, Leo. | 不得不承认 李奥 |
[43:02] | We couldn’t have done this without Slash and his team. | 没有斯莱士和他的队伍我们是不会成功的 |
[43:05] | You did great, Slash. I’m sorry I doubted you. | 你做得很棒 斯莱士 抱歉我怀疑你了 |
[43:09] | Everyone deserves a second chance. | 谁都有被原谅的权利 |
[43:13] | I just tried to model myself after the best leader I ever knew. | 我只是效仿我知道的最优秀的队长 |
[43:17] | You. | 就是你 |
[43:19] | Turtles. Mutanimals. | 龟龟们 变异大军 |
[43:21] | It’s time to celebrate! | 该庆祝了 |
[43:23] | Booyakasha! | 我们来啦 |