时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Careful, Comrade Bebop. | 小心点 比波普同志 |
[00:17] | When Kraang abandon lab, | 克朗撤离实验室时 |
[00:19] | they may have left the boobish trap. | 很可能留下了一些”先进” |
[00:22] | That’s “Booby trap,” G. | 那叫陷阱 兄弟 |
[00:32] | Man! | 天呐 |
[00:33] | We should be runnin’ the Foot, | 我们本来应该在大脚帮叱咤风云 |
[00:34] | and instead Shredder stuck us with Stockman’s grocery list. | 结果施莱德就扔给咱们一张斯道克曼的购物单 |
[00:37] | Is not grocery list. | 这才不是购物单 |
[00:39] | Is chemicals to make ultimate mind control serum | 这是给蛇女卡莱做终极精神控制药剂的 |
[00:42] | for snake girl Karai. | 化学试剂清单 |
[00:44] | Hmm, Reagent-X, | X试剂 |
[00:47] | ten gallons maple syrup, | 十加仑枫糖浆 |
[00:47] | X试剂 十加仑枫糖浆 五百包白糖 牛奶 | |
[00:49] | 500 packets of white sugar. | 五百包白糖 |
[00:52] | Wait, it is grocery list! | 等等 这就是购物单嘛 |
[00:55] | Da, you are right. | 你说得对 |
[00:57] | We should be one to gives order, not take. | 我们俩应该是发号施令的人 才不是什么喽啰 |
[01:02] | It’s a thankless job, I’ll tell ya that. | 我告诉你 这活可吃力不讨好 |
[01:07] | I like keeping my city clean. | 我喜欢让我的城市干干净净的 |
[01:12] | Beats working in the sewers, though. | 但要到下水道里工作也太得不偿失了 |
[01:14] | Too many freaky mutants down there. | 那下面有太多变种怪了 |
[01:19] | Whoa, speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到啊 |
[01:23] | Boom! Reagent-X, Steranko. | 发现X试剂 斯特兰克 |
[01:25] | Oh, snap. | 好棒 |
[01:27] | Mutagen, son. | 变异原在此 |
[01:29] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[01:30] | Something in alley. | 后廊有人 |
[01:35] | Oh, is only garbage man– | 不过是捡垃圾的 |
[01:39] | What the what? | 搞什么 |
[01:40] | How’d you find us? | 你们怎么找到我们的 |
[01:44] | By staking out Shredder’s lair | 我们在施莱德的老巢 |
[01:45] | for 15 hours straight | 蹲了整整15个小时 |
[01:47] | without so much as a bathroom break! | 连上厕所的时间都没有 |
[01:49] | That, and you’re driving a van | 而且你们开的车上 |
[01:50] | with a Bebop and Rocksteady sign on it. | 有比波普和洛克斯代迪的标志 |
[01:55] | What in the… | 搞什… |
[02:01] | Eat mutagen! | 吃我变异原 |
[02:03] | Not the face! | 别打脸 |
[02:24] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:26] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:28] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:31] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:33] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:35] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:37] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:40] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:42] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:44] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:46] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:48] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:55] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:56] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:58] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:01] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:03] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:05] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:07] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:09] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:12] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:14] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:16] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:18] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:26] | Booyaka– | 我来… |
[03:29] | We’re getting our shells waxed. | 我们的壳上都打了蜡 |
[03:34] | What brings you two morons here anyway? | 你们两个蠢蛋到底为什么来这里 |
[03:36] | Dexter Flyface’s grocery list? | 为了德克斯特大飞怪的购物单吗 |
[03:39] | Is not grocery list. | 这不是购物单 |
[03:43] | Run. | 快走 |
[03:43] | We cannot return to Shredder with the empty hand. | 我们可不能两手空空地回去见施莱德 |
[03:46] | That’s my cue to bounce. | 我也是这么想的 |
[03:50] | I’m outie 5000. | 我已经跑出去一大截了 |
[03:52] | Look out! | 小心 |
[03:55] | Oh, Raph, | 拉斐 |
[03:57] | never mock 1000-pound rhino man. | 千万别嘲弄重达500公斤的犀牛人 |
[04:01] | ‘Kay? Thanks. | 懂了吗 谢谢你啊 |
[04:18] | Turtle men? | 乌龟人 |
[04:24] | According to the lab’s records, two things are missing: | 根据实验室记录来看 丢了两样东西 |
[04:27] | Mutagen… | 变异原 |
[04:28] | Which they threw at my head. | 就是他们冲我脑袋丢的那个 |
[04:30] | Which they threw at Mikey’s head, | 也就是他们冲着麦奇脑袋丢的那个 |
[04:32] | and Reagent-X, | 以及X试剂 |
[04:34] | an ingredient needed to make a mind control serum. | 这是用来制作精神控制药剂的原料 |
[04:37] | So what’s the game plan? | 所以是什么计划 |
[04:38] | Reagent-X still needs an additional chemical solvent | X试剂还得跟另一种化学溶剂一起 |
[04:41] | in order to work. | 才能起作用 |
[04:42] | Let’s just hope Bebop and Rocksteady | 咱们还是祈祷比波普和洛克斯代迪 |
[04:44] | haven’t found all the components yet. | 还没找齐所有原料吧 |
[05:30] | I’m–I’m out here trying to make an honest living, | 我…我只想过踏踏实实的生活 |
[05:35] | and those turtle men turn me into a freak. | 但这些乌龟人把我变成了怪物 |
[05:53] | Look at what you did. | 瞧瞧你干了什么 |
[05:54] | Hey, you’re not a freak. | 你不是怪物 |
[05:57] | You’ve got superpowers. | 你拥有了超能力 |
[06:00] | Ah, what do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[06:02] | You’re just an eyeball. | 你不过是个眼球 |
[06:04] | I’m not just any eyeball. | 我才不仅仅是个眼球呢 |
[06:05] | I’m your eyeball. | 我是你的眼球 |
[06:07] | You can call me Joe. | 你可以叫我乔 |
[06:09] | Think of me as your higher self. | 你就把我当做更高级的你吧 |
[06:12] | Higher self? | 更高级的我 |
[06:13] | I got enough people lookin’ down on me. | 我已经受够了别人小看我 |
[06:16] | I don’t need Joe Eyeball lookin’ down too. | 我不需要再来一个叫乔的眼球也看不起我 |
[06:20] | Help. Help! | 救命 救命 |
[06:21] | You want respect? | 你想让别人尊重你吗 |
[06:23] | Get out there and earn it. | 那就自己去争取 |
[06:25] | Be a hero. | 当个英雄 |
[06:27] | Lookin’ like this? | 长成这样 |
[06:29] | Forget about it. | 算了吧 |
[06:33] | Help me! | 救命 |
[06:35] | That’s right. And the cell phone too. | 这才对 手机也拿出来 |
[06:46] | What the heck are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[06:47] | A mutant? | 变异怪吗 |
[06:51] | He’s a hero! | 他是个英雄 |
[06:52] | Don’t get too excited, Eyeball. | 别这么兴奋 眼球 |
[07:11] | Dumpin’ trash is a force of habit. | 随手扔垃圾 习惯成自然 |
[07:23] | Monster! | 怪物 |
[07:24] | No! | 不 |
[07:25] | This monster just saved my life. | 这个怪物刚刚救了我的命 |
[07:27] | He’s a monster hero! | 他是个怪物英雄 |
[07:30] | The Kraang’s disappearance was as mysterious as their arrival, | 克朗的消失与他们的来临一般迷雾重重 |
[07:33] | leaving some to wonder just who we have to thank for– | 让我们不禁想问 到底应该感谢谁… |
[07:38] | Keep rolling. | 继续拍 |
[07:43] | Sir, sir. | 先生 先生 |
[07:45] | I hear people calling you a hero. | 我听到别人叫你英雄 |
[07:47] | Care to comment? | 想说几句吗 |
[07:48] | What kind of creature are you? | 你到底是什么生物 |
[07:49] | A mutant? | 变种吗 |
[07:50] | A sewer monster? What’s your name? | 下水道怪兽 你叫什么呢 |
[07:55] | Muckman? | 垃圾怪人 |
[07:56] | Joan Grody should have left you in charge of names, Mikey. | 琼·格洛迪应该让你来起名字的 麦奇 |
[07:59] | I would have gone with The Noxious Avenger. | 我应该会叫他毒液复仇者 |
[08:04] | Hmm, I bet he’s one of Stockman-Fly’s experiments gone awry. | 我觉得他应该是斯托克曼实验的某个失败品 |
[08:08] | I say we find this guy and, | 我们去找到他 |
[08:10] | assuming we can tell his butt from his face, kick it. | 然后好好修理他一顿 给点颜色瞧瞧 |
[08:13] | He might be on our side. | 他说不定是我们这边的 |
[08:14] | They said he stopped a mugging. | 他们说他制止了一桩抢劫案 |
[08:16] | What if Shredder wants the Reagent-X to control Muckman? | 万一施莱德想用X试剂来控制垃圾怪人呢 |
[08:19] | Like I said: | 我都说了 |
[08:21] | Find butt, then kick it. | 先找蛋 再爆之 |
[08:31] | What’re you sulking about, pal? | 你难过什么啊 伙计 |
[08:32] | You did a good thing, and people love you for it. | 你做了件好事 人们都因此爱戴你 |
[08:36] | You should be happy. | 你该高兴的 |
[08:41] | – See that? – “Muckman. | -看见了吗 -垃圾怪人 |
[08:43] | City’s freaky new hero.” | 纽约怪异的新英雄 |
[08:46] | Wow, that’s great. | 挺不错的啊 |
[08:48] | I wanted to be in the paper as Garson Grunge, garbage man, | 我想以清洁工加森·格垃圾的身份上报纸 |
[08:52] | not “Muckman the Freak.” | 而不是以垃圾怪人的身份 |
[08:56] | – Hey, it’s Muckman! – There he is! | -是垃圾怪人 -他在那呢 |
[08:58] | – Muckman! – You got a bona fide fan club. | -垃圾怪人 -你有真爱粉丝团了 |
[09:05] | Leave me alone! | 别来烦我 |
[09:07] | Over here! | 在这呢 |
[09:11] | You see that? Only a guilty man runs. | 看到没 只有坏人才会逃跑 |
[09:14] | Or a scared one. | 或者被吓到的人 |
[09:15] | He might want to stay out of sight, just like you. | 也许他只不过想躲开公众 像你们一样 |
[09:32] | They don’t care about me. | 他们才不在乎我呢 |
[09:34] | I’m just a joke– | 我只不过是个笑话 |
[09:35] | a sideshow they can point and laugh at. | 一个茶余饭后的谈资 |
[09:40] | Dude, are you talking to your eyeball? | 老兄 你在和你的眼珠子说话吗 |
[09:43] | Turtle men? | 乌龟人 |
[09:45] | Well, technically, we’re turtle teens. | 准确说 我们是乌龟少年 |
[09:52] | It was you! | 就是你们 |
[09:54] | You did this to me! | 是你们让我变成了这副模样 |
[10:03] | You made me into a freak. | 你们让我变成了一个怪物 |
[10:11] | Don’t hurt them. | 别伤害他们 |
[10:12] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[10:13] | I don’t want to hurt you, little girl. | 我不想伤害你 小女孩 |
[10:24] | Get up. They’re gonna see you. | 快起来 他们会看到你们的 |
[10:27] | Oh, no, they’re not. | 想都别想 |
[10:33] | Gotcha. | 拍到了 |
[10:38] | They saw something, but they don’t know what. | 他们只看到了未知物体 但不知是什么 |
[10:41] | And that “something” seemed to be | 所谓的未知物体看似是 |
[10:43] | four human-sized mutant turtles. | 四只人型变异乌龟 |
[10:48] | At least she doesn’t know they’re ninjas. | 至少她还不知道他们是忍者 |
[10:50] | And they appeared to be carrying ninja weapons. | 他们身上似乎携带着忍者武器 |
[10:53] | Or that they’re named after artists? | 或许还不知他们用的是艺术家的名字 |
[10:56] | Furthermore, they may also be– | 另外他们或许还被称为… |
[10:58] | Oh, doesn’t she ever shut up? | 她就不能消停一下吗 |
[11:00] | How could you all be so careless? | 你们怎么能如此大意 |
[11:02] | Secrecy is the most important rule of the ninja, | 隐匿潜行是忍者最重要的原则 |
[11:05] | and you have broken it. | 而你们却违背了这个原则 |
[11:07] | You four are forbidden from leaving the lair. | 你们四个禁止离开藏身处 |
[11:09] | What? | 什么 |
[11:10] | You can’t hold that sloppy escape against us. | 那家伙逃走可不能怪在我们头上 |
[11:13] | We got slimed with toxic puke! | 我们被有毒呕吐物黏住了 |
[11:15] | Silence! | 安静 |
[11:16] | But sensei, if that pile of muck took us down, | 可师父 如果那摊垃圾击败了我们 |
[11:20] | you know he’s dangerous. | 你也知道他有多危险 |
[11:21] | Which means we need to be out there looking for him. | 这意味着我们需要出去找他 |
[11:23] | No. | 不行 |
[11:25] | Until I decide I can trust you to watch yourselves, | 在我相信你们可以管好自己之前 |
[11:27] | you will remain here. | 你们就待在这里 |
[11:29] | Grounded! | 关禁闭 |
[11:33] | Aw, yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:35] | Crognard marathon. | 只能看克罗格纳德了 |
[11:37] | And no TV. | 电视也不准看 |
[11:43] | Look at that chump. | 瞧瞧那呆瓜 |
[11:44] | Baxter Bughead. | 巴克斯特·虫脑袋 |
[11:45] | I want to swat him so bad. | 真想拍死他 |
[11:48] | More chemicals. | 还要更多化学药剂 |
[11:50] | Says lab is defended by Kraang traps. | 据说实验室布有克朗陷阱 |
[11:53] | Why we should risk our lives for snake girl? | 我们为什么要为那个蛇女冒生命危险 |
[11:56] | ‘Cause they treat us like suckers. | 因为他们把咱们当废物看 |
[11:58] | What we need is a sucker who is more of a sucker than us. | 我们需要一个比我们还废的废人 |
[12:03] | Breaking news. | 重大新闻 |
[12:05] | What other powers does the mysterious Muckman have? | 神秘垃圾怪人还有怎样的超能力 |
[12:09] | Let’s hope this monster hero can show us. | 希望这个怪物英雄可以让我们大开眼界 |
[12:12] | Da, and we just find him. | 没错 只要找到他就行了 |
[12:15] | Naw, dog. | 不行 老兄 |
[12:16] | Lady said “Hero”. | 那姐们儿说他是英雄 |
[12:18] | That fool’s not gonna play with us. | 那个笨蛋才不会跟咱们一路呢 |
[12:20] | That look in his eyes not the look of the hero. | 他的眼神可不是英雄的眼神 |
[12:23] | Is look of the fear. | 是恐惧的眼神 |
[12:25] | We find him and make him get chemical. | 我们找到他然后让他去拿药剂 |
[12:32] | Muckman’s running on more than mutagen. | 影响垃圾怪人的可不只是变异原 |
[12:35] | Whatever garbage he’s made up of | 构建他身体的不知哪种垃圾 |
[12:36] | directly affects our mutated DNA. | 能直接影响我们的变异DNA |
[12:40] | Ugh, there’s only one cure for Muckman fever. | 治疗垃圾热病只有一个方法 |
[12:44] | Crognard. | 克罗格纳德 |
[12:53] | We all hope Muckman keeps us safe from the evil, | 我们都希望垃圾怪人能帮我们抵御邪恶 |
[12:56] | child-eating mutant turtles | 那些食童变异乌龟 |
[12:58] | we brought you an exclusive clip of earlier tonight. | 我们为您呈现今晚稍早的独家片段 |
[13:02] | We can’t let Grody mosh our reps so hard. | 不能再让格洛迪再这么败坏我们的名声了 |
[13:05] | Forget our reps. | 名声什么的再说吧 |
[13:06] | What about Bebop and Rocksteady? | 比波普和洛克斯代迪又怎么办 |
[13:08] | They’re more important. | 他们更重要 |
[13:09] | I’m telling you, something about Muckman– | 要我说 垃圾怪人的话 |
[13:12] | I think he’s a good guy. | 我觉得他是个好人 |
[13:14] | Bebop and Rocksteady it is then. | 那就先去找比波普和洛克斯代迪吧 |
[13:16] | And let’s show Splinter | 那我们就通过溜出藏身处 |
[13:17] | we’ve still got our ninja stealth | 向斯普林特展示下 |
[13:19] | by sneaking out. | 我们作为忍者的隐匿潜行技术吧 |
[13:25] | Did you not hear what I sa– | 你们没听到我说… |
[13:40] | Uh, help! | 救命 |
[13:41] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[13:43] | What happened? Did you– | 怎么了 你… |
[13:46] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[13:47] | Um, thanks for the save? | 多谢救命之恩 |
[13:57] | Must be close. | 肯定就在附近 |
[13:59] | Paper say Muck Person seen in this neighborhood. | 报纸上说垃圾人有在这附近出现过 |
[14:02] | Even police fear to walk these alley. | 就连警察都不敢走这些小巷 |
[14:05] | We find him here. | 他一定就在这里 |
[14:12] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧 |
[14:13] | Who would throw away perfectly good eyeball? | 谁这么傻会把完好的眼球丢掉 |
[14:19] | You lookin’ for payback ’cause I messed up your turtle pals? | 你们要为你们的乌龟朋友报仇吗 |
[14:23] | Well, nuts to that. | 想都别想 |
[14:31] | You think turtles are our comrades? | 你以为乌龟是我们的同志吗 |
[14:35] | Nyet, we are on your side. | 不对 我们和你一条战线的 |
[14:37] | Yeah, dog, we hate ’em more than moldy cheese. | 没错老兄 我们恨他们甚过恨发霉奶酪 |
[14:40] | Unless that’s your thing, bein’ a trash dude or whatever. | 除非作为清洁工的你对这东西有癖好 |
[14:42] | I’m just sayin’. | 说说罢了 |
[14:43] | Did they mutate you too? | 他们也把你们变异了吗 |
[14:48] | – No doubt, G. – Da, is true. | -谁说不是 G -是的 |
[14:49] | Isn’t there some kind of cure? | 不是有解药吗 |
[14:52] | Or are we stuck like this forever? | 还是说我们永远都这样了 |
[14:56] | Well, as a matter of fact, we do know a certain chemical. | 说实话 我们确实知道一种解药 |
[15:16] | I can’t believe they keep driving | 真不敢相信他们一直开着 |
[15:17] | that uberconspicuous van. | 那辆那么显眼的货车 |
[15:19] | Not everybody can be as ninja as us. | 并不是所有人都跟我们一样是忍者 |
[15:33] | What do you want, Joe? I’m busy. | 你想干什么 乔 我忙着呢 |
[15:35] | I don’t know about these weirdos. | 我不了解这些怪物 |
[15:37] | This whole thing seems fishy to me. | 我感觉整件事都好不靠谱 |
[15:40] | I don’t have a choice, Joe. | 我别无选择 乔 |
[15:42] | You ready to be human again? | 你准备好变回人类了吗 |
[15:44] | We do not have all the day. | 时间不等人啊 |
[15:46] | This list has got all the chemicals | 这个单子上列了所有 |
[15:48] | that’ll turn you into a man again, my man. | 可以把你变回人类的物质 伙计 |
[15:50] | Don’t do it. | 不要 |
[15:51] | You know this is wrong. | 你知道这样不对 |
[15:53] | Quiet, Joe. | 闭嘴 乔 |
[15:54] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[15:56] | Busting into Kraang Labs? | 准备闯进克朗实验室吗 |
[15:58] | Not very heroic, Mucky. | 这样可不是英雄所为啊 垃圾人 |
[16:01] | What will your girl Grody say? | 你妹子格洛迪会怎么看 |
[16:02] | We don’t want to hurt you, but we can’t let you rob the lab. | 我们不想伤害你 但我们不能让你抢劫实验室 |
[16:06] | I’m not some dumb kid who don’t know good from bad. | 我不是什么好坏不分的蠢孩子 |
[16:10] | I know who turned me into a monster. | 我知道是谁把我变成了怪物 |
[16:12] | You! | 是你们 |
[16:27] | I knew he was just another freaky puke monster. | 我就知道他只是另一个吓人恶心的怪物 |
[16:30] | – Get him! – You get the chemical. | -拿下他 -你去拿化学物质 |
[16:32] | We’ll handle them. | 我们来对付他们 |
[16:40] | What’re you doing, Muck Dude? | 你干什么 垃圾伙计 |
[16:41] | You’re supposed to be a hero. | 你应该当英雄的 |
[16:43] | No. You made me a monster. | 不 你们把我变成了怪物 |
[16:46] | Now you’re gonna see what a monster can do. | 现在让你们看看怪物的本事 |
[16:58] | I don’t know what these two morons told you, | 我不知道这两个傻瓜跟你说了什么 |
[17:00] | but believe me, we did not do this to you. | 但你要相信我 你这样不是我们造成的 |
[17:06] | Trash-nado! | 垃圾飓风来了 |
[17:10] | Look… | 听我说 |
[17:11] | We’re taking it easy on you. | 我们这是对你手下留情 |
[17:13] | This is a big misunderstanding. | 你真的误会了 |
[17:15] | We don’t– we don’t want have to… | 我们不…不想… |
[17:22] | hurt you. | 伤害你 |
[17:30] | Wait! | 等等 |
[17:32] | Are you gonna eat that? | 你要吃掉那个吗 |
[17:45] | Muckman, stop. They’re using you– | 垃圾人 住手 他们在利用你… |
[17:47] | Mucking Man. | 垃圾人 |
[17:48] | Do not listen to turtle lies. | 不要听这些乌龟瞎说 |
[17:50] | We crush them, you go in lab. | 我们对付他们 你去实验室 |
[17:53] | Come on, Mucky. | 不要 小垃垃 |
[17:54] | You think it’s hard looking in the mirror now? | 你觉得这样照镜子难看对吗 |
[17:56] | What about after you’re a criminal? | 变成罪犯之后呢 |
[17:58] | At least I’ll be human. | 至少我可以做回人类 |
[18:00] | People won’t call me a freak. | 大家不会叫我怪物 |
[18:03] | So what if they do? | 他们叫又何妨 |
[18:05] | As long as you’re doing the right thing. | 只要你做了正确的事就行啊 |
[18:09] | Watchin’ you get all sappy | 看你这么蠢 |
[18:10] | makes me want to spew toxic puke. | 我都想吐有毒呕吐物了 |
[18:35] | Now get in lab. | 快去实验室 |
[18:49] | So polite of you to check for trap first. | 你这么礼貌 先以身试陷阱 |
[18:52] | Muckman is hero after all! | 垃圾人终究还是英雄啊 |
[19:00] | That’s it, G. The chemical. | 化学物质在那里 G |
[19:02] | Now don’t you want to be human again? | 你不想做回人类吗 |
[19:04] | Grabs it now! | 快去拿 |
[19:12] | Muckman! | 垃圾人 |
[19:14] | We got you, dude! | 我们来救你 伙计 |
[19:20] | Oh, no. Are you okay? | 不 你没事吧 |
[19:22] | How many fingers am I holding up? | 我这是几根手指头 |
[19:25] | Nine. | 九根 |
[19:27] | It’s all good, Mucky. | 没事的 小垃垃 |
[19:28] | Now just chill here for a sec. | 你先缓一缓 |
[19:29] | We got these guys. | 我们来对付他们 |
[19:31] | No. This one’s on me. | 不 让我来 |
[19:43] | Slime him! | 吐他 |
[19:49] | Aw, weak, son! | 弱爆了 小子 |
[19:50] | Wiggity-wiggity-wiggity-wiggity wack! | 我甩我甩我甩甩甩 |
[19:53] | Nyet, the chemical! | 不 化学物质 |
[20:03] | You have keys for van, da? | 你有货车的钥匙吗 |
[20:05] | Is time we put the pedal into metal. | 我们该跑了 |
[20:07] | Run! | 快跑 |
[20:09] | What are we waiting for? | 还等什么 |
[20:11] | Let’s finish ’em off! | 我们去了结他们 |
[20:13] | That problem’s done with, pal. | 问题已经解决了 伙计 |
[20:15] | If you really want to finish this, | 如果你真想了结 |
[20:17] | you know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[20:21] | Look, uh, turtle men, | 听着 乌龟人 |
[20:23] | I know you were only trying to, uh… | 我知道你们只是想… |
[20:26] | It’s cool, Muckman. | 没事的 垃圾人 |
[20:27] | Stuff happens. It’s all good. | 天有不测风云 没事的 |
[20:29] | Yeah, we’ve been accused of way worse things. | 我们被误会的事多了去了 |
[20:32] | Trust us. | 相信我们 |
[20:33] | Like being child-eating mutant monsters? | 比如说我们是吃小孩的变异怪物 |
[20:39] | Scatter, fellas. | 散开 伙计们 |
[20:40] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[20:48] | So, you disobey me and leave the lair. | 你们不尊师命 离开了巢穴 |
[20:51] | No one saw us, sensei. We swear. | 没人看到我们 老师 真的 |
[20:54] | Look, we fixed everything. | 看 我们都处理好了 |
[20:57] | Turtle mutants? | 变异乌龟 |
[20:59] | Naw, no such thing. | 不可能的 |
[21:01] | Maybe you’re thinkin’ of | 可能你们看到的 |
[21:02] | those kids who dress up in costumes, | 只是小孩子穿着乌龟服玩耍 |
[21:04] | like The Pulverizer. | 就像粉碎者一样 |
[21:06] | Take it from me, Muckman, | 相信我垃圾人 |
[21:08] | New York’s monster hero. | 纽约的怪物英雄 |
[21:12] | And there you have it, folks, straight from Muckman himself. | 各位观众 这是垃圾人亲口说的 |
[21:16] | The turtle mutants do not exist. | 乌龟变异人并不存在 |
[21:20] | See, sensei? We’re all cool. | 看到没 老师 我们没事了 |
[21:23] | Everything’s back to normal. Nothing to worry about. | 一切都回归正常了 什么都不用担心 |
[21:26] | So that means we can watch Crognard again, right? | 也就是说我们又可以看克罗格纳了 |
[21:29] | No, you are still grounded. | 不 你们仍然要被禁足 |