时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Bzzzz, Karai. I’m going to help you. | 嗡 卡莱 我会帮你的 |
[00:10] | Juzzzt like I finally turned you human again. | 像我把你变回人类那样帮你 |
[00:14] | Stockman, if you don’t let me go, | 斯道克曼 如果你不放我走 |
[00:16] | I’ll tear your wings off | 我就扯下你的翅膀 |
[00:17] | and stuff them down both your mouths. | 塞到你的嘴里 |
[00:29] | No! | 不 |
[00:35] | Did it work? I demand proof. | 起效了吗 证明给我看 |
[00:39] | Yezzz, Mazzzter. | 是的 大师 |
[00:41] | The parazzite hazzz bent her mind to be | 寄生虫已经使她的意志屈服 |
[00:43] | totally obedient to you and you alone. | 让她仅效忠于您 |
[00:53] | Karai, attack Ivan Steranko. | 卡莱 攻击伊万·斯特兰科 |
[00:56] | Ha! Snake lady no troubles for Rocksteady. | 洛克斯代迪不怕蛇女 |
[01:00] | Let us do this like the Brutus, eh? | 不要手下留情 |
[01:13] | Big mistake. | 你惹火我了 |
[01:14] | Now Rocksteady dropping the hammer. | 洛克斯代迪要用大锤了 |
[01:23] | Stop. | 住手 |
[01:29] | You have done well, Stockman. | 干得不错 斯道克曼 |
[01:36] | But the true test remains. | 但真正的考验尚未完成 |
[01:39] | Karai. Destroy Splinter, the Turtles, | 卡莱 摧毁斯普林特 乌龟们 |
[01:43] | and their pathetic human allies. | 还有他们可悲的人类盟友 |
[01:46] | Eliminate them. | 彻底毁灭他们 |
[01:48] | Yes, father. | 遵命 父亲 |
[01:54] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:56] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:58] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:00] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:03] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:05] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:07] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:09] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:12] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:13] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:16] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:18] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:24] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:26] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:28] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:30] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:33] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:35] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:37] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:39] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:41] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:44] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:46] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:48] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:28] | You had me at a disadvantage, but did not attack. | 你占据上风 却没有出手 |
[03:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:33] | No reason, sensei. | 没有为什么 师父 |
[03:34] | Then stop holding back and attack. | 那就不要有所保留 全力进攻 |
[03:44] | ‘Sup my ninjas? | 忍者们好啊 |
[03:45] | Any of you guys seen my stuffed iguana? | 你们有人看到我的鬣蜥蜴布偶了吗 |
[03:52] | The one with the top hat. | 就是戴着大礼帽那个 |
[03:55] | Hmm. My ninja senses are saying | 我的忍者直觉告诉我 |
[03:57] | you want me to be quiet. | 你们想让我安静点 |
[04:00] | Man, they’re really going at it. | 他们是来真格的 |
[04:02] | Sensei still hasn’t fully recovered. | 师父还没有康复 |
[04:04] | Slash messed him up pretty bad. | 斯莱士把他伤得有够惨 |
[04:06] | It’s gonna take a while before he gets all his strength back. | 要等他完全恢复还得好一阵子 |
[04:09] | Found him! | 找到了 |
[04:10] | Go ninja go ninja go! | 忍者向前冲 |
[04:26] | You succeeded. | 你赢了 |
[04:28] | Only because you’re still recovering, Sensei. | 那是因为您还没康复 师父 |
[04:30] | Very true. | 没错 |
[04:35] | Rin. | 临 |
[04:36] | Pyo. | 兵 |
[04:38] | Toh. | 斗 |
[04:39] | Sha. | 者 |
[04:41] | Kai. | 皆 |
[04:42] | Jin. | 阵 |
[04:43] | Retsu. | 列 |
[04:45] | Zai. | 在 |
[04:46] | Zen. | 前 |
[04:47] | Master Splinter? | 斯普利特大师 |
[04:48] | What did you just do? | 你刚在干什么 |
[04:50] | And how did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[04:51] | It is an ancient technique known as the healing hands. | 这是一种叫做治愈之手的上古技法 |
[04:56] | Would you like to know its secrets? | 你想知道其中的奥秘吗 |
[04:59] | Together with me. | 跟我学 |
[05:01] | Rin. | 临 |
[05:02] | Pyo. | 兵 |
[05:04] | Toh. | 斗 |
[05:05] | Sha. | 者 |
[05:06] | Rin. | 临 |
[05:07] | Pyo. | 兵 |
[05:09] | Toh. | 斗 |
[05:13] | I thought a night out would be good for me. | 我还以为出来散散心会好些 |
[05:15] | But I still can’t shake everything that’s happened. | 可我还是不敢相信发生的一切 |
[05:17] | At least Dad’s back. | 好歹老爸回来了 |
[05:19] | I just want a little normalcy in my life. | 我只是希望生活能正常些 |
[05:24] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[05:25] | The Six Deadly Poisons was cool, | 《夺命六毒》太好看了 |
[05:27] | but I would have smashed that scorpion dude in one hit. | 不过要是我 一招就能把那个蝎人干掉 |
[05:32] | And then yesterday, my head fell off my neck. | 昨天我的脑袋从脖子上掉了下来 |
[05:36] | And now I can’t find my head, | 现在我找不到脑袋了 |
[05:38] | so I have to walk around with no head. | 所以我只好不带着脑袋到处走 |
[05:42] | Not listening to a single word. | 根本没有在听我说话 |
[05:53] | You wanna know what my favorite part of the movie was? | 你想知道我最喜欢那部电影的什么吗 |
[05:55] | I don’t know, Casey. The non-stop violence? | 不知道 凯西 无尽的暴力镜头吗 |
[05:58] | It was the way the hero never gave up. | 是主角的绝不放弃 |
[06:00] | Even against all odds. | 哪怕毫无胜算 |
[06:03] | Good luck finding your missing head. | 希望你能找到丢掉的脑袋 |
[06:05] | I’m sure it’ll turn up. | 你肯定会找到的 |
[06:15] | Hello? Where am I? | 有人吗 这是哪里 |
[06:19] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[06:20] | Show yourself! | 快快现身 |
[06:44] | It was just a nightmare. | 只不过是个噩梦罢了 |
[06:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:54] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[07:01] | Help! Turtles! | 救命 神龟 |
[07:02] | Kirby? | 卡比 |
[07:03] | Snakebite. | 被蛇咬了 |
[07:04] | Please. Help me. | 求你们 帮帮我 |
[07:06] | Guys, quick. Give her some space. | 快让开 给她点空间 |
[07:09] | She’s gonna be okay, right, Donnie? | 她会没事的吧 多尼 |
[07:13] | Oh no. | 不好 |
[07:28] | Footbots!? | 大脚机器人 |
[07:35] | Better warn the guys. | 得提醒大伙 |
[07:39] | What? | 什么 |
[07:54] | Goongalaaaaa! | 吃我一击 |
[08:07] | Aw, yeah, you better robo-check yourselves | 赶紧回去检查下自己 |
[08:10] | before you wreck yourselves, sons! | 看看还有没有哪里能用的 |
[08:30] | Karai, right? We never really met. | 你是卡莱对吧 还未正式见过面 |
[08:32] | I like what I’m seeing though. | 你长得挺不错 |
[08:34] | You got a sweet style. | 挺喜欢你的风格的 |
[08:36] | Do you like this? | 那你喜欢这个吗 |
[08:41] | I thought you were one of the good guys. | 我还以为你是好人呢 |
[08:42] | I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[08:44] | But I want to hurt you. | 但我想伤害你 |
[08:45] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[08:47] | Painfully. | 折磨你 |
[08:59] | I’m not sure if I want to fight you or ask you out. | 真不知道该跟你打还是跟你约会 |
[09:02] | Not bad, Jones. | 不赖嘛 琼斯 |
[09:04] | I got more surprises for ya, sweetheart. | 我还为你准备了别的惊喜 亲爱的 |
[09:07] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[09:22] | It’s over, Karai. | 结束了 卡莱 |
[09:24] | It’s not over until I say it is. | 我说结束才算结束 |
[09:44] | Whoa, that was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[09:47] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, it was nice and all. | 别误会 但这感觉的确超级棒 |
[09:49] | But why are my lips…numb? | 但我的嘴唇为什么麻了 |
[09:57] | The numbness is one of the effects of my venom. | 因为那是我毒液的作用之一 |
[09:59] | Some go faster than others. | 有些症状发作得比较快 |
[10:02] | First, weakness. | 首先是虚弱 |
[10:04] | Then, paralysis. | 然后还有麻痹 |
[10:08] | Then, blackout. | 最后还有昏迷 |
[10:11] | You’re the second. | 你是第二个 |
[10:13] | Now I’m going to poison the Turtles. | 现在我要去毒那些乌龟了 |
[10:15] | One. By. One. | 一个一个来 |
[10:30] | Her condition’s getting worse. | 她的情况越来越糟了 |
[10:31] | The poison’s not showing any signs of stopping. | 毒素完全没有停止扩散的迹象 |
[10:34] | Bitten by a poisonous snake in her bedroom? | 在自己卧室里被毒蛇给咬了 |
[10:37] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全没道理啊 |
[10:38] | Guys, we got an S.O.S. from Casey’s bike. | 伙计们 凯西的自行车发来求救信号 |
[10:41] | I’m gonna check it out. | 我去看看 |
[10:42] | – Take Mikey with you. – Why? | -带上麦奇 -为什么 |
[10:44] | Because you might need backup, and I’m busy helping Donnie. | 因为你可能需要增援 我现在忙着帮多尼 |
[10:46] | Fine. But no Turflytle. | 好吧 但不许用龟飞步 |
[10:48] | Mikey and Raph: the new A-Team. | 麦奇和拉斐 最新精英小队出动 |
[10:51] | Let’s do this, boy! | 走吧 伙计 |
[10:56] | Maybe I should have taken her to a hospital. | 也许我该带她去医院 |
[10:58] | No, no, you did the right thing, Kirby. | 不不不 你送她来这里就对了 卡比 |
[11:04] | What is it, Donnie? | 怎么了 多尼 |
[11:05] | None of the anti-venoms are working. | 所有抗蛇毒血清都没用 |
[11:07] | If I can’t come up with an antidote soon… | 要是我不能马上研制出血清… |
[11:15] | This is the place Casey’s bike was sending out the signal. | 凯西的自行车就是在这发出求救信号的 |
[11:18] | Maybe we should split up. | 也许我们该分头找 |
[11:20] | Dude, listen. | 兄弟 你听 |
[11:22] | You hear that? | 听到没有 |
[11:30] | Casey! What happened? | 凯西 怎么回事 |
[11:32] | Attack…Foot…kiss… | 攻击…脚…亲亲… |
[11:36] | He’s not making any sense. | 他在说什么胡话 |
[11:38] | I think he’s asking you to kiss his foot. | 我觉得他是要你亲他的脚 |
[11:40] | You better do what he says. | 你最好照他说的做 |
[11:41] | Make yourself useful and grab his legs. | 少废话快点跟我把他抬起来 |
[11:45] | Hopefully Donnie will know what to do. | 希望多尼知道该怎么办 |
[11:47] | Oh, no. Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no. | 不 不不不 |
[11:49] | I think he’s been bit. | 我觉得他被咬了 |
[11:50] | You’re gonna have to suck the poison out, brah. | 你得把他伤口里的毒液吸出来 兄弟 |
[11:52] | I’m not sucking the poison out! | 我才不把毒液吸出来 |
[11:55] | I’m driving. You suck it! | 我开车呢 你自己吸 |
[11:57] | But I think the bite’s on his butt. | 但我觉得他是屁股被咬了 |
[11:59] | That’s gross, dude. You do it. | 好恶心啊 你来吸吧 |
[12:01] | Just do it already! | 快点吸 |
[12:12] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[12:30] | Any luck, Donatello? | 有进展吗 多纳泰罗 |
[12:32] | Anything? | 稍微有点什么吗 |
[12:36] | Sensei, what are you doing? | 老师 你在干什么 |
[12:37] | You should still be resting. | 你应该继续休息的 |
[12:39] | Not when April is in danger. | 爱普莉尔生命垂危时可不行 |
[12:41] | Not when I have this. | 我手上还有这个 |
[12:44] | An ancient poison-draining mantra. | 这是一种古老的排毒咒语 |
[12:50] | Raph? Where are you guys? | 拉斐 你们在哪 |
[12:53] | Raph? | 拉斐 |
[12:54] | Hello, Leonardo. | 你好 李奥纳多 |
[12:55] | Your brothers are right here…with me. | 你的兄弟们正…和我一起 |
[12:58] | Karai? Is that you? | 卡莱 是你吗 |
[13:00] | Though they don’t appear to be in the best of health. | 不过他们现在身体好像不大好 |
[13:03] | I’m afraid that if you and Donatello don’t come soon, | 要是你和多纳泰罗不快点过来 |
[13:06] | then Raphael, Michelangelo, | 那恐怕拉斐尔 米开朗琪罗 |
[13:07] | and Casey Jones will all expire. | 以及凯西·琼斯都会死了 |
[13:11] | Come to the old abandoned Greenwich street station. | 到格林威治那个废弃的老车站来 |
[13:14] | And bring Donatello with you. | 带上多纳泰罗一起 |
[13:16] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等着你们 |
[13:18] | Karai? Karai! | 卡莱 卡莱 |
[13:20] | She’s not getting any better. | 她的情况一点都没有好转 |
[13:22] | I brought her here because I thought you could save her. | 我带她来是因为我以为你们能救她 |
[13:24] | Calm down, you two. | 你们俩冷静点 |
[13:26] | We have another problem. | 又有别的问题了 |
[13:27] | There is no other problem. | 没什么别的问题 |
[13:29] | April is the only thing you two should be worried about. | 现在你们俩只担心爱普莉尔就行了 |
[13:31] | I’m doing my best, Mr. O’Neil. | 我尽了最大的努力 奥尼尔先生 |
[13:33] | Silence! All of you. | 安静 所有人 |
[13:35] | If I can focus, | 要是我集中注意力 |
[13:37] | I may be able to get the poison out of her system. | 也许能将毒素从她体内逼出来 |
[13:40] | Kirby, stay here. | 卡比 你待在这 |
[13:41] | Help Master Splinter with whatever he needs. | 斯普林特大师需要什么就帮他 |
[13:43] | Come on, Donnie. You’re with me. | 过来 唐尼 你和我一起走 |
[13:56] | Mu. | 哞 |
[13:57] | Ryo. | 罗 |
[13:58] | Ju. | 迦 |
[14:00] | Son. | 娑 |
[14:01] | Mu. | 哞 |
[14:02] | Ryo. | 罗 |
[14:03] | Ju. | 迦 |
[14:04] | Son. | 娑 |
[14:07] | Mu. Ryo. Ju. Son. | 哞 罗 迦 娑 |
[14:11] | E. Sai. Nyu. Rai. | 唵 塞 路 莱 |
[14:22] | April! No! | 爱普莉尔 不 |
[14:23] | Mu. Ryo. Ju. Son. | 哞 罗 迦 娑 |
[14:27] | E. Sai. Nyu. Rai. Kak. | 唵 塞 路 莱 诃 |
[14:32] | Mu. Ryo. Ju. Son. | 哞 罗 迦 娑 |
[14:39] | The poison. | 毒素 |
[14:40] | Is it still…? | 是不是还… |
[14:41] | I’ve stopped it from getting worse. | 我已经阻止毒素继续扩散了 |
[14:44] | But she is not out of danger yet. | 但她还没有脱离危险 |
[15:00] | Ugh, ew, this water smells extra nasty. | 这水闻上去特别臭 |
[15:04] | Come on. This is the way. | 快点 这边走 |
[15:06] | Ugh. I-I don’t feel so good. | 我…我感觉不是很好 |
[15:12] | Me…neither. | 我也是 |
[15:20] | Leonardo and Donatello. | 李奥纳多和多纳泰罗 |
[15:22] | Sneaky, coming from the sewers. | 从下水道偷偷摸摸地上来 |
[15:25] | How are you feeling, Turtles? | 感觉怎么样 乌龟们 |
[15:27] | Nauseous? Dizzy? | 恶心吗 头晕吗 |
[15:30] | My brain is melting. | 我的大脑里一片混乱 |
[15:36] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[15:37] | Why do you have a pineapple for a head? | 为啥你脖子上长了一颗菠萝 |
[15:40] | We’ve been… | 我们… |
[15:42] | poisoned! | 被下毒了 |
[15:44] | we have to act fast. | 必须赶快行动 |
[15:49] | My venom is highly toxic in any form. | 我的毒素无论以哪种形态都很强效 |
[15:52] | Even in water. | 哪怕在水里 |
[15:54] | It seeps through the skin in seconds. | 几秒之内就可以渗入皮肤 |
[16:04] | It’s over, Leo. | 结束了 李奥 |
[16:11] | You and your friends are finished. | 你和你的朋友们都完了 |
[16:17] | Finally, after all this time. | 过了这么久 终于成功了 |
[16:20] | Put them with the others. | 把他们跟其他人关一起 |
[16:22] | I want to admire my trophies. | 我要看看我的战利品 |
[16:35] | The poison is slow. | 毒素扩散很慢 |
[16:37] | Within the hour you will all perish. | 但一小时之内 你们就全完了 |
[16:42] | I don’t even care about any of you. | 我根本不在乎你们 |
[16:44] | You’re nothing more than a means to get to Splinter. | 你们只是我找到斯普林特的手段 |
[16:53] | The rat will eventually come for you, and then… | 那老鼠肯定会来找你们 到时 |
[16:56] | I will have my revenge. | 我就可以复仇了 |
[17:05] | Beating the poison– | 居然在抗拒毒素 |
[17:06] | impressive. | 没想到啊 |
[17:08] | Shredder…used some kinda brain worm on you. | 施莱德 在你身上下了蛊 |
[17:11] | Lies won’t help you, Leo. | 别浪费口舌了 李奥 |
[17:13] | I’ll just have to finish you myself. | 看来我得亲手了结你 |
[17:22] | Karai, you have to fight it. | 卡莱 你要努力抗争 |
[17:36] | April, the poison is still inside you. | 爱普莉尔 毒素还在你体内 |
[17:40] | I can slow it down, but only you can defeat it. | 我可以控制毒素扩散 但只有你能战胜它 |
[17:43] | What was I thinking? I’m calling the hospital. | 我在想什么 我要给医院打电话 |
[17:46] | No. | 不行 |
[17:48] | This venom has no cure. | 这毒素无解 |
[17:50] | Only the mantras can save her now. | 只有祷文能够救她 |
[18:02] | Still feeling the effects? | 还有感觉吗 |
[18:07] | You’re weak, Leo. | 你很弱 李奥 |
[18:09] | And you’re done for! | 你完蛋了 |
[18:13] | Rin. | 临 |
[18:14] | Pyo. | 兵 |
[18:15] | Toh. | 斗 |
[18:16] | Sha. | 者 |
[18:17] | Mu. | 无 |
[18:18] | Ryo. | 量 |
[18:20] | Ju. | 寿 |
[18:21] | Son. | 经 |
[18:22] | Kai, | 皆 |
[18:23] | Jin, | 阵 |
[18:23] | Retsu, | 列 |
[18:24] | Zai, | 在 |
[18:25] | Zen. | 前 |
[18:26] | Nyu, Rai, | 入 来 |
[18:29] | Kak! | 开 |
[18:30] | Rin! Pyo! | 临 兵 |
[18:32] | Mu! Ryo! | 无 量 |
[18:33] | Toh! Sha! | 斗 者 |
[18:35] | Ju! Son! | 寿 经 |
[18:36] | – Rin! – Mu! | -临 -无 |
[18:37] | – Pyo! – Ryo! | -兵 -量 |
[18:38] | – Toh! – Son! | -斗 -经 |
[18:40] | – Kai! – Jin! | -皆 -阵 |
[18:42] | – Retsu! – Zai! Zen! | -列 -在 前 |
[18:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:46] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[19:07] | Rin! | 临 |
[19:10] | Pyo! | 兵 |
[19:15] | Toh! | 斗 |
[19:21] | Sha! | 者 |
[19:36] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[19:37] | You did it, Splinter. | 你做到了 斯普林特 |
[19:38] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:40] | Oh, my sweet baby girl. | 我亲爱的宝贝 |
[19:50] | You’re coming with us, Karai. | 跟我们一起走 卡莱 |
[19:53] | Oh, Karai… | 卡莱 |
[19:56] | Rin. | 临 |
[19:57] | Pyo. | 兵 |
[19:58] | Toh. | 斗 |
[20:19] | Man… | 我去 |
[20:21] | Snakebite is worse than the worst. | 被蛇咬伤真是太痛苦了 |
[20:24] | Snakebite’s not that bad. | 也没那么惨吧 |
[20:26] | I’ve been bit by giant wasps, mutant dogs, Dream Beavers, | 我被大黄蜂 变种狗 河狸怪 |
[20:30] | squirrels, squirrelanoids… | 松鼠 松鼠鳞鱼咬过 |
[20:32] | Are you still talking? | 你还没说完吗 |
[20:34] | It wasn’t really snakes that almost took us out. | 差点打败我们的不是蛇 |
[20:37] | It was Karai. | 而是卡莱 |
[20:39] | She’s back under Shredder’s control. | 她又被施莱德控制了 |
[20:41] | He’s the one responsible–not Karai. | 这不怪卡莱 怪他 |
[20:49] | You should be enjoying your victory. | 你应该享受胜利的果实 |
[20:51] | You did a great thing tonight, Leonardo. | 你做得很好 李奥纳多 |
[20:54] | You saved everyone. | 你拯救了所有人 |
[20:55] | Not everyone. | 并不是所有人 |
[20:57] | I tried to get Karai out of Shredder’s control. | 我还想救卡莱脱离施莱德的掌控 |
[21:01] | I failed, Sensei. I’m sorry. | 我失败了 师父 对不起 |
[21:04] | We saved her once, Leonardo. | 我们救过她一次 李奥纳多 |
[21:07] | Perhaps we can save her again. | 也许还会有下一次 |
[21:10] | And now you show great gifts as a healer. | 而且你天赋异禀 治愈能力强 |
[21:14] | Being at the edge of your life gave you a power | 生命受到威胁 反而开发出了… |
[21:16] | that few martial artists can tap. | 寻常武士无法匹敌的本领 |
[21:19] | I am proud of you, my son. | 我很为你骄傲 儿子 |
[21:25] | Um, Leo. | 李奥 |
[21:26] | We just wanted to thank you for saving us. | 谢谢你救了我们 |
[21:29] | Yeah. You kicked Footbot butt, | 没错 大脚帮被你打跑了 |
[21:31] | stopped the poison, got us out of there. | 毒止住了 我们也出来了 |
[21:33] | And you did it solo. | 全靠你一个人 |
[21:35] | None of us could’ve done that. | 我们都做不到的 |
[21:38] | Maybe you’re right. | 好吧 有道理 |
[21:40] | Maybe tonight was a win. | 今晚确实打了胜仗 |