时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Give it up, Leo. | 放弃吧 李奥 |
[00:05] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们帮不上忙了 |
[00:06] | It’s been weeks since we last saw her. | 自从上次见她已经好几周了 |
[00:08] | When she poisoned us! | 当时她还下毒 |
[00:10] | Yeah, Leo. | 是啊 李奥 |
[00:11] | If I can’t find a cure, we might have to let Karai go. | 要是我研制不出解药 我们只能放卡莱走 |
[00:14] | It’s not that easy, Donnie. You should know. | 没那么简单 多尼 你应该懂的 |
[00:17] | ‘Cause you’re still hung up on April. | 因为你还放不开爱普莉尔 |
[00:20] | Just a guess. | 只是猜猜 |
[00:22] | Sometimes you don’t have a choice. | 有时候根本控制不住 |
[00:24] | You think about someone. A lot. | 总会想起一个人 很多次 |
[00:26] | Dudes, I’m never gonna have a crush on a girl. | 兄弟们 我绝对不会喜欢上一个妹子 |
[00:28] | Uh-uh. No way, no sir. | 绝对不会 绝对的 |
[00:31] | This turtle’s dedicated to one thing and one thing only. | 我只一心钻研于一件事 |
[00:34] | Ninja-ing. | 当忍者 |
[00:35] | Oh, yeah! | 没错 |
[00:39] | Yo, Mikey. I got a little ninja-ing for you right here. | 麦奇 来玩玩儿这种忍者招数 |
[00:44] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[00:44] | Shell soaker! | 壳都湿了 |
[00:46] | Aah! All right. | 好吧 |
[00:49] | Look at you. Go back into your shell. | 看看你 快回壳里去 |
[01:11] | Whoa, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:20] | Whoa. The leader, Leonardo. | 领袖 李奥纳多 |
[01:23] | The warrior, Raphael. | 战士 拉斐尔 |
[01:25] | The inventor, Donatello. | 科学家 多纳泰罗 |
[01:27] | And the cute one, Michelangelo! | 还有萌物 米开朗琪罗 |
[01:29] | Well, that’s me. She knows us, dudes! | 就是我 她认识我们 伙计们 |
[01:33] | I found you. I actually found you. | 我找到了你们 居然真的找到了 |
[01:36] | The Turtle Warriors of Legend. | 传说中的忍者神龟 |
[01:38] | This is so grokking cold! | 简直太”抠”了 |
[01:42] | Us? Legends? | 我们 传说 |
[01:43] | What the heck are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[01:45] | Nobody even knows we exist. | 没人知道我们的存在 |
[01:46] | Nobody knows. Yet. | 现在还没人知道 |
[01:49] | But I come from the future, and–wow. | 但我来自未来 |
[01:51] | You guys are, like, so famous. | 你们简直有名到爆 |
[01:54] | Meeting you is way more interesting | 见到你们比见到成吉思汗 |
[01:56] | than meeting Genghis Khan or Billy the Kid or Socrates! | 比利小子 苏格拉底有趣多了 |
[02:01] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:01] | You’re saying you’re from the future, | 你是说你来自未来 |
[02:03] | and we’re important enough to be in history books? | 而我们被写进了历史书吗 |
[02:06] | You expect us to believe that? | 你觉得我们会信吗 |
[02:08] | Yes. You save the world. Many times. | 对 你们拯救了世界无数次 |
[02:12] | Awesome! High-three! | 太棒了 击个掌 |
[02:16] | Hey, there. The name’s Michelangelo. | 你好啊 我叫米开朗琪罗 |
[02:18] | But you can call me Mikey. | 你可以叫我麦奇 |
[02:20] | Angelo is my middle name. | 安琪罗是我的中间名 |
[02:22] | What’s yours? Let me guess. | 你叫什么 我猜猜 |
[02:25] | Future Girl? | 未来女郎 |
[02:26] | Amazonian Princess? | 亚马逊公主 |
[02:28] | Wonder Warrior? | 神奇战士 |
[02:30] | Uh, nope. My name’s Renet. | 不是 我叫瑞奈特 |
[02:32] | I’m a Time Master. | 我是时光师 |
[02:37] | Okay. Assistant Time Master in training. | 好吧 还在培训的时光师学徒 |
[02:41] | More to the point, Headdress. | 讲重点 头饰女 |
[02:43] | Prove to us you’re from the future. | 如何证明你来自未来 |
[02:45] | Oh, right. Almost forgot why I came. | 对了 差点忘了为什么来 |
[02:48] | I was kind of followed by an evil freak from the future | 其实我被一个来自将来的变态追杀 |
[02:51] | who wants to control all of time and space. | 他想控制所有时空 |
[02:53] | Uh, wait a minute. What did you just say? | 等等 你刚说什么 |
[03:03] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[03:06] | Savanti Romero. | 萨凡提·罗梅罗 |
[03:11] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:13] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:15] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:17] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:19] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[03:22] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[03:24] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[03:26] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[03:28] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[03:30] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[03:32] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[03:34] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[03:41] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[03:43] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[03:45] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:47] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:49] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:51] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:54] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:56] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:58] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[04:00] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[04:02] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[04:04] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[04:15] | How droll. | 真奇怪 |
[04:16] | The early 21st century. | 21世纪早期 |
[04:19] | Why would you pick this era? | 怎么偏偏选了这个时代 |
[04:21] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[04:23] | The Turtle Warriors. Of course. | 忍者神龟 果然 |
[04:26] | But you must realize they can’t defeat me. | 但是你要明白他们打不败我 |
[04:29] | Your history is wrong. | 你的历史是错的 |
[04:31] | Give me the time scepter and I shall let you live. | 把时光权杖给我 就留你一命 |
[04:34] | Ninjas, let’s welcome this freak New York-style | 忍者们 对这位变态尽一下地主之谊 |
[04:45] | Give it to me, girl. | 给我 孩子 |
[04:46] | Not this time! | 这次休想 |
[04:47] | No! | 不 |
[04:56] | That was like, the most evil Time Master ever, right? | 刚刚那个简直是最糟糕的时光师 对吧 |
[05:00] | No worries. I sent him 100 million years into the past. | 别担心 我已经把他扔回了一亿年前 |
[05:03] | I think I speak for us all when I say | 我代表大家发个言哈 |
[05:05] | we have no idea what is going on! | 这到底是什么情况啊 |
[05:08] | Oh, right. Yeah, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[05:10] | Let me explain everything. | 我来解释一下 |
[05:12] | In the future, we Time Masters | 在未来 时光师们 |
[05:15] | are the protectors of time, space, and reality itself. | 负责保护时间 空间 和现实 |
[05:19] | I’m apprentice to the top guy in our order, Lord Simultaneous. | 我是顶级时光师同步大人的学徒 |
[05:23] | Last night, someone tried to steal the Time Scepter, | 昨晚 有人想偷走时光权杖 |
[05:26] | a piece of tech so advanced it can not only control time, | 这支权杖十分先进 不仅可以控制时间 |
[05:29] | it can bend reality itself. | 还可以改变现实 |
[05:32] | It was Savanti Romero, the evil mutant Time Master. | 就是萨凡提·罗梅罗 邪恶变异时光师 |
[05:36] | With the scepter, he could rule all of reality, | 拿到权杖 他可以统治所有现实 |
[05:39] | changing history to suit his cruel whims. | 随心所欲改变历史 |
[05:42] | So I took it from him, | 所以我就偷走了权杖 |
[05:43] | and I used to to lure him to the one era he could be defeated in: | 而且还引他来到了唯一能打败他的时空 |
[05:47] | Now, by the famous Turtle Warriors. | 就是现在 忍者神龟的时代 |
[05:51] | But we didn’t defeat him. You did. | 但是我们没打败他 是你打败的 |
[05:54] | So history was totally wrong. | 所以历史完全错了 |
[05:57] | Oh, grok. This isn’t good. | 我去 不妙了 |
[06:00] | Savanti is making changes in the past. | 萨凡提在改变过去 |
[06:02] | He’s trying to wipe us out in the present. | 他想从过去把我们抹除 |
[06:04] | He can do that? | 可以这样吗 |
[06:05] | Oh, yeah. That happens a lot. | 当然 经常的 |
[06:07] | I guess I should have let you guys defeat him like history said. | 我应该遵照历史 让你们打败他 |
[06:10] | Can you help me? | 能帮帮我吗 |
[06:12] | Help you? We don’t even know you. | 帮你 我们都不认识你 |
[06:15] | Come on, guys. | 兄弟们 |
[06:16] | One day we’re going to be famous for doing great things. | 有一天我们会因做伟大的事而出名 |
[06:19] | This is one of them. | 这就是其中一件 |
[06:23] | Renet! | 瑞奈特 |
[06:26] | Lord Simultaneous? | 同步大人 |
[06:28] | Aw, man. I’m so busted. | 天哪 我完了 |
[06:30] | Foolish child, what have you done? | 熊孩子 你做了什么 |
[06:34] | We gotta get out of here. Lord S is gonna kill me! | 我们得走了 S大人会杀了我的 |
[06:39] | Renet, wait for me! | 瑞奈特 等等我 |
[06:40] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[06:41] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[06:43] | Renet, you cannot escape me. | 瑞奈特 你逃不开的 |
[06:46] | I will find you. | 我会找到你 |
[06:58] | Where the heck are we? | 这是哪里 |
[07:00] | More like when are we? | 应该问这里是什么时候 |
[07:02] | Avalon. | 阿瓦隆 |
[07:03] | Camelot. | 卡梅洛特 |
[07:04] | The Tower of the Demon? This is not good. | 恶魔塔 情况不妙 |
[07:07] | Um, guys? Look. | 各位 看 |
[07:10] | We’re in Medieval times! | 我们在中世纪 |
[07:13] | England in the year 980 A.D. | 公元前980年的英格兰 |
[07:15] | That is so cold, right? | 真是太”抠”了 |
[07:17] | Isn’t that what you say in your time? Cold? | 你们是这么说的吗 抠 |
[07:20] | It’s actually “Cool.” | 是”酷”不是”抠” |
[07:21] | And no, this is not cool. At all. | 而且 一点都不酷 好吗 |
[07:24] | Um, well, I meant to send him back 100 million years. | 是我故意把他送回到一亿年前的 |
[07:28] | You have to help me stop him. | 你们要帮我阻止他 |
[07:30] | It looks like we have no choice, guys. | 看来我们没得选了 |
[07:32] | We gotta save history. | 我们得拯救历史 |
[07:33] | Yes! You guys are such groovy daddy-Os. | 没错 你们真棒 |
[07:37] | Oh, snap. | 棒 |
[07:39] | Renet, I got a rad idea. | 瑞奈特 我有主意了 |
[07:41] | Check this out. | 你听我说 |
[07:47] | The scepter can do that. | 权杖可以做到 |
[07:49] | It’s just a little quantum manipulation. | 不过是量子操控 |
[07:59] | Oh, not again with the costumes. | 别再搞这种服装了 |
[08:00] | Come on! | 来嘛 |
[08:02] | We need to blend in, dude. | 我们要入乡随俗 |
[08:04] | Plus, I wanted to look extra sweet for Renet. | 再说 我想扮得帅点 |
[08:06] | It’s the elf ears. Chicks dig ’em. | 精灵耳朵 妹子都喜欢 |
[08:10] | Halt, strangers. | 等等 陌生人 |
[08:13] | This land belongs to the King. What business have you here? | 这里是国王的领土 你们所来何时 |
[08:17] | By my blessed horse, I think the little green ones are orcs. | 我以爱马打赌 这些绿色的家伙是半兽人 |
[08:23] | Aye, that’s a right ugly one right there, it is. | 没错 你看这货多丑 |
[08:26] | Who you calling ugly? | 你说谁丑呢 |
[08:29] | And look at this one. The fiercest of the lot. | 看看这个 最凶的一个 |
[08:31] | I bet he eats children for dinner, he does. | 他肯定吃小孩吧 |
[08:34] | I don’t eat people, dude. | 我不吃人 伙计 |
[08:35] | I’m a pizzatarian. | 我是吃披萨的人 |
[08:38] | Do not fret, maiden fair. | 不要怕 这位淑女 |
[08:41] | We will free you of your evil orc captors. | 我们会从半兽人手中把你救出来的 |
[08:46] | Attack the pizzatarians! | 攻击吃披萨的人 |
[08:52] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[09:01] | Aw, man. He’s got, like, 50 armor class. | 天哪 他的防御等级简直有50级啊 |
[09:06] | It’s cool, little brother. Let’s take this guy. | 没事 小弟 我们拿下他 |
[09:16] | Whoo! Looking good, Renet! | 不错哦 瑞奈特 |
[09:21] | Foul goblin! | 可恶的小怪兽 |
[09:31] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[09:36] | Hee-yah! | 驾 |
[09:38] | I got this! | 交给我 |
[09:39] | And now you shall perish! | 你的死期到了 |
[09:49] | I hate orcs. | 我讨厌半兽人 |
[09:53] | Whoa! What magic is this? | 这是何种魔法 |
[09:56] | Please, sir knights. You must understand. | 骑士先生 你们得明白 |
[09:59] | These turtles are not orcs. | 这些乌龟不是半兽人 |
[10:01] | They are friendly goblins from the–uh, Western Realms. | 他们是西方国度来的友好的小精灵 |
[10:09] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[10:12] | Friendly goblin, will you live in my cellar and make shoes? | 友好的小精灵 你愿意住我家地下室里做鞋子吗 |
[10:15] | I can make your face into a shoe. | 我可以把你的脸变成鞋子 |
[10:17] | Good sir, we are trying to find the tower of Savanti Romero. | 先生 我们想找萨凡提·罗梅罗之塔 |
[10:22] | Egad! You do not want to go there. | 天哪 你们还是不要去那里 |
[10:25] | You don’t even want to speak his name, lest you summon him. | 提起他的名字就够让人害怕了 更别说召唤他了 |
[10:29] | Who? Savanti Romero? | 谁 萨凡提·罗梅罗吗 |
[10:31] | That punk? Please. | 那个废柴吗 拜托 |
[10:33] | I can take that horn-headed freak in my sleep. | 我睡觉都能把那个牛角怪物打倒 |
[10:36] | He’s chump change. A crump snatcher. | 打倒他简直小菜一碟 |
[10:38] | I’m not scared of him in the– | 我才不怕他… |
[10:40] | he’s right behind me, isn’t he? | 他就在我后面对不对 |
[10:43] | Fools! | 笨蛋 |
[10:44] | No! | 不 |
[10:48] | Finally, the scepter is mine! | 权杖终于是我的了 |
[10:54] | – ‘Tis the Demon of the Tower! – Run away! Run away! | -塔里的恶魔来了 -快跑啊 |
[10:57] | The Time Scepter will never stop the Turtles! | 时光权杖无法阻止神龟 |
[11:00] | So maybe you’ll give it back? | 要不你还是还给我吧 |
[11:03] | Never! | 休想 |
[11:06] | You shall be forever stuck in the confines of time! | 我要将你们永远困在时间之中 |
[11:13] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[11:19] | You shall be forever stuck in the confines of time! | 我要将你们永远困在时间之中 |
[11:23] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[11:31] | You shall be forever stuck in the confines of time! | 我要将你们永远困在时间之中 |
[11:35] | What the heck is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:36] | Yeah, didn’t this just happen? | 这一幕刚才不是发生过了吗 |
[11:38] | Savanti must have stuck us in some kind of time loop. | 萨凡提肯定把我们困在时间循环之中了 |
[11:44] | You shall be forever stuck in the confines of time! | 我要将你们永远困在时间之中 |
[11:47] | Dudes, I’m starting to think | 伙计们 万一我们永远 |
[11:49] | we’ll be forever stuck in the confines of time. | 被困在时间之中怎么办啊 |
[11:51] | Well, Headdress, you got us into this. | 头饰女 都怪你 |
[11:57] | You shall be forever stuck in the con– | 我要将你们永远困在时间之中 |
[12:07] | You punched out the time loop? | 你一拳打破时间循环了吗 |
[12:10] | That is awesome! | 棒呆了 |
[12:13] | Come on, we have to find Savanti. | 快走 我们得找到萨凡提 |
[12:24] | Aw, man. Turtles on horses? | 搞什么 乌龟骑马 |
[12:26] | This is just so weird. | 真是太诡异了 |
[12:31] | Let’s try that way. Come on! | 我们走那边 快来 |
[12:32] | Ah, easy fella! | 伙计 慢点 |
[12:38] | So now we’re riding a horse together. | 我们一起骑马了哦 |
[12:39] | Is this our first date? | 这是我们的第一次约会吗 |
[12:41] | Mikey, aren’t you a little old for me? | 麦奇 你不觉得你年纪太大了点吗 |
[12:44] | I haven’t even been born yet. | 我都还没出生呢 |
[12:51] | How will I go about controlling all of time and space? | 我要怎样才能控制所有时间和空间呢 |
[12:55] | Hmm, so many possibilities for evil. | 有太多邪恶可能出现 |
[12:58] | Perhaps I’ll dominate the present age, | 或许我会主宰当代 |
[13:01] | so the future will never exist. | 那未来就永远不会出现了 |
[13:10] | What? Renet broke the time loop? | 什么 瑞奈特打破了时间循环 |
[13:12] | Well played, girl, well played. | 算你有本事 姑娘 |
[13:15] | But Savanti Romero has other plans. | 但是萨凡提·罗梅罗还有其他计划 |
[13:23] | Savanti’s tower is just past this uber-creepy cemetery. | 萨凡提的塔就在这个阴森恐怖的墓地之后 |
[13:35] | Can’t we go, like, around the uber-creepy cemetery? | 我们就不能 绕过这个阴森恐怖的墓地吗 |
[13:38] | Big bad elven prince scared? | 精灵王子害怕了吗 |
[13:44] | Fools! | 笨蛋 |
[13:48] | Do you think you can sneak up on the greatest Time Master ever? | 你们以为可以骗过史上最伟大的时间师吗 |
[13:52] | Savanti Romero rules everything, even death. | 萨凡提·罗梅罗统治一切 包括死亡 |
[14:01] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[14:15] | Dudes, this is like my worst nightmare times ten. | 伙计们 这比我最恐怖的噩梦还要恐怖十倍 |
[14:18] | Even worse than a world without pizza? | 比没有披萨的世界还恐怖吗 |
[14:22] | Okay, second worst. | 好吧 第二恐怖 |
[14:57] | Heads up! | 小心喽 |
[15:42] | Well, my Energy Knuckles have burned out. | 我的能量环能力耗尽了 |
[15:44] | I grok the only weapon I have left is a single entropy dart. | 我唯一还剩下的武器就是一个无序飞镖了 |
[15:48] | One last resort to destroy the scepter. | 最后毁掉权杖的机会 |
[15:51] | Destroy the scepter? | 毁掉权杖 |
[15:53] | But we’ll be trapped here forever. | 那样我们就永远被困在这里了 |
[15:58] | Come on, Turtle Warriors of Legend! | 加油 传奇忍者神龟 |
[16:01] | Let’s ride! | 我们骑马走 |
[16:31] | Hm, I suppose I could conquer the 25th century fairly easily. | 我应该能轻易征服25世纪 |
[16:36] | But really I want to see the look | 但我真的很想看看 |
[16:38] | on the other Time Masters’ faces when I neutralize them. | 我打败其他时间师时他们的表情 |
[16:48] | Come on, attack. | 来啊 进攻啊 |
[16:50] | I haven’t got all the time in the world. | 世界上的时间我还没全部控制 |
[16:52] | Most of it, yes. | 但大部分已经控制了 |
[16:58] | Toys are such fun. | 玩具真好玩 |
[17:05] | Okay, guys. We’ll sneak across on that chandelier chain | 好 各位 我们从吊灯链上偷偷下去 |
[17:08] | and–wait, didn’t we just do this? | 等等 我们刚才不是做过了吗 |
[17:10] | Aw, no. He’s messing with time again. | 不好 他又扰乱我们的时间了 |
[17:13] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[17:20] | You make it all so easy. | 你们让事情太容易了 |
[17:24] | Hmm, shall I freeze you in time forever? | 我要把你们永远困在时间中吗 |
[17:28] | Devolve you back into four little sea dinosaurs | 把你们退化成四个小海恐龙 |
[17:31] | and a monkey? Ooh! | 还有一只猴子 太好玩了 |
[17:33] | Or, perhaps, primal sludge. | 或者让你们回归原始 |
[17:36] | Primal sludge doesn’t sound so bad. | 回归原始好像不错哎 |
[17:38] | Primal sludge is real bad, Mikey. | 回归原始就糟了 麦奇 |
[17:41] | At least I have my entropy dart. | 至少我的无序飞镖还在 |
[17:44] | I think I’ll simply wipe you out of existence. | 我还是把你们从历史上消除好了 |
[17:48] | Don’t use it. We’ll never get home. | 不要 用了我们就永远回不了家了 |
[17:56] | What? | 什么 |
[17:58] | Aw, yeah! | 棒 |
[18:01] | No! | 不 |
[18:17] | Oh, no! | 不好 |
[18:20] | Forget it, freakjob! | 休想 大怪物 |
[18:33] | He’s invulnerable! | 根本伤不到他 |
[18:46] | Renet! | 瑞奈特 |
[18:57] | Oh, come on. Ugh! | 来 啊 |
[19:15] | We just need to–ugh! | 我们需要… |
[19:19] | Need to do this! | 需要这样 |
[19:27] | Oh, dear. | 糟了 |
[19:33] | It’s the blue button, Donatello! | 用蓝色按钮 多纳泰罗 |
[19:37] | Let’s see how this thing works. | 我们看看这家伙的威力 |
[19:42] | Turtle, let’s talk before you make any rash decisions. | 乌龟 我们谈谈吧 你们不要冲动 |
[19:49] | No! | 不 |
[19:55] | So, are you sure this time? Is he gone for good? | 这次确定吗 他永远消失了吗 |
[19:57] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[19:59] | Sort of. 96% certain? | 算是吧 96%的可能性 |
[20:04] | Renet! | 瑞奈特 |
[20:06] | You must come back to the future now. | 你现在必须回到将来了 |
[20:09] | You are grounded. | 你被禁足了 |
[20:13] | Oh, grok. | 烦人 |
[20:14] | On my way, Lord Simultaneous. | 马上 同步大人 |
[20:17] | Just got to drop off the Turtles first. | 我先把神龟们送回去 |
[20:19] | Oh! The Turtle Warriors of Legend. | 是传奇忍者神龟啊 |
[20:22] | Very cold. | 好”抠” |
[20:25] | Okay, everybody. Let’s go home. | 好了各位 我们回家 |
[20:28] | Renet, um, can we kick it in the future together? | 瑞奈特 我们能一起去将来吗 |
[20:31] | Just you and me? For a little while? | 就你我二人 小去一会儿 |
[20:34] | Aw, I would love that, Mikey. | 好主意 麦奇 |
[20:37] | Maybe someday. | 以后找时间吧 |
[20:45] | Let’s go home, Turtle heroes. | 我们回家 神龟英雄们 |
[20:51] | Cowabunga! | 我们回来啦 |
[20:57] | Oh, no! Time interference! | 不好 时间干扰 |
[20:59] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[21:07] | Guys! | 神龟们 |
[21:14] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[21:21] | Ugh. Where the heck are we now? | 这又是什么鬼地方 |
[21:24] | The time stream must have been messed with. | 一定时间线是混乱了 |
[21:26] | Now we’re in… | 现在我们在… |
[21:28] | Japan? | 日本吗 |
[21:29] | Well, at least we’re back in modern times. | 至少我们回到现代了 |
[21:36] | Dudes. Ninjas. | 伙计们 是忍者 |
[21:38] | I think we’re in deep trouble. | 我们好像有大麻烦了 |