时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Karai. | 卡莱 |
[00:25] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[00:26] | I should have never allowed it to go this far. | 我不应该让事情走到这个地步 |
[00:36] | I will destroy Splinter and the Turtles | 我会毁掉斯普林特和那些乌龟们 |
[00:38] | for causing you such suffering. | 他们竟敢让你如此痛苦 |
[00:41] | Sleep now, my daughter. | 睡吧 女儿 |
[00:43] | Your revenge is soon at hand. | 我很快便会为你复仇 |
[00:46] | Um, Mister, uh, Shredder? | 施莱德 先生… |
[00:49] | What is it? | 怎么 |
[00:50] | You, uh, called for us, sir? | 是您叫我们来的吗 |
[00:54] | I sense that the Turtles are soon to make another move. | 我感觉到乌龟们很快就会有新动作 |
[00:57] | Double security. | 加强防护 |
[00:59] | Watch Karai at all times. | 时刻监视卡莱 |
[01:01] | We are on it. | 没问题 |
[01:02] | Da, Kid Freak Turtle Ninjas never get past | 没错 乌龟怪物绝对不会赢过 |
[01:05] | the Bebop and Rocksteady. | 比波普和洛克斯代迪 |
[01:08] | Do not fail me. | 别让我失望 |
[01:22] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:24] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:26] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:29] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:31] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:33] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:35] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:38] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:40] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:41] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:44] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:46] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:53] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:54] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[01:56] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:58] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:01] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:03] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:05] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:07] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:09] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:12] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:14] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:16] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:25] | Wait here, my friends. | 等着 朋友们 |
[02:26] | For Crognard the Barbarian will destroy | 因为野蛮人克罗格纳德会独自 |
[02:29] | the Rock Giant alone! | 摧毁石头巨人 |
[02:31] | Good luck, Crognard. | 祝你好运 克罗格纳德 |
[02:33] | And if Crognard does not make it back… | 如果克罗格纳德没回来 |
[02:36] | take care of Spooch. | 请照顾好斯普奇 |
[02:39] | Spooch is worried for friend Crognard, spooch, spooch. | 斯普奇很担心朋友克罗格纳德 汪汪 |
[02:56] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[02:57] | Crognard is the butt explosion master! | 克罗格纳德是菊爆大师 |
[03:01] | Guys, you gotta see this ep– | 千万不能错过这一集 |
[03:05] | Guys? | 人呢 |
[03:06] | I say full frontal assault. | 直接正面冲击 |
[03:08] | We bash our way in. Take no prisoners! | 闯进去 不用抓人质 |
[03:10] | Remember last time? We couldn’t even get through the front door! | 记得上次吗 根本连正门都没进去 |
[03:13] | All we need is better stealth! | 我们只需要提高隐蔽性 |
[03:15] | Which leads me to present my latest invention. | 所以我最新发明这个东西 |
[03:22] | What’s with the mess? | 怎么这么乱 |
[03:23] | That’s my latest invention. | 这就是我的新发明 |
[03:25] | The Mark X-1 Experimental | MX1试验性 |
[03:26] | All-Terrain Urban Stealth Vehicle. | 超强适应型隐形战车 |
[03:29] | You invented a dumpster? | 你发明了个垃圾箱 |
[03:31] | That’s the point, Raph. | 没错 拉斐 |
[03:32] | It’s supposed to blend in perfectly… | 就是要完全融入环境 |
[03:35] | with um… | 融入… |
[03:36] | the other trash littering New York City. | 纽约城的其他垃圾中 |
[03:38] | Come on, let’s test it out! | 来吧 试着开一圈 |
[03:39] | I thought you were fixing the Turtle Mech. | 你不是要把乌龟战车修好吗 |
[03:41] | How’s this thing gonna help us? | 这东西怎么用啊 |
[03:42] | Look, if you wanna break into Shredder’s lair, | 听我说 要想闯进施莱德的地盘 |
[03:44] | this baby’s the thing to use, not a giant lumbering robot | 绝对得靠这宝贝 而不是一个老远就能看到的 |
[03:48] | they can see coming from a mile away. | 巨型机械战车 |
[03:50] | The Foot will never see us– | 大脚帮绝对看不到 |
[03:54] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[03:54] | It’s got full flushing action. | 还会冲水呢 |
[03:56] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[04:05] | Worst. Invention. Ever. | 这发明太烂了 |
[04:07] | Ugh, and I thought this thing smelled bad on the outside. | 我还以为这东西外面就够难闻的了 |
[04:11] | Okay, guys. | 好了各位 |
[04:12] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[04:28] | Remember the plan. | 记住这次计划 |
[04:29] | We break into Shredder’s lair, | 闯进施莱德的地盘 |
[04:31] | steal one of those brain worms. | 偷一个脑虫回来 |
[04:33] | Donnie reverse-engineers it, and we save Karai. | 多尼重新逆转编程 就能拯救卡莱 |
[04:37] | Doesn’t sound too hard. | 听起来不是很难嘛 |
[04:39] | Any slower and this thing would be going in reverse. | 还能再慢点吗 都快倒退了 |
[04:44] | Is it me, or is this thing getting heavier | 是我的错觉吗 怎么我感觉 |
[04:46] | the more we peddle? | 越蹬越沉啊 |
[04:47] | Mikey, check the periscope. | 麦奇 检查一下潜望镜 |
[04:50] | Aye, aye, captain. | 收到 船长 |
[05:02] | We got a stowaway, Cap’n. | 有人偷偷坐上来了 船长 |
[05:04] | He’s eating a Choco-log. | 还在偷吃肉卷 |
[05:06] | I love Choco-logs. | 我也想吃肉卷 |
[05:08] | What? Give me that! | 什么 给我 |
[05:12] | Whazza-frazza? | 什么鬼 |
[05:26] | Firing sausage cannon. | 发射香肠大炮 |
[05:39] | Here they come, dude. | 要开始了 兄弟 |
[05:46] | Here comes number two. | 接下来第二发 |
[05:47] | I got this one. | 我来处理 |
[06:01] | You see? No fuss, no muss. | 看到没有 一切顺利 |
[06:03] | The perfect city stealth vehicle. | 真是完美的城市藏身车 |
[06:05] | Now let’s head for Stockman’s lab and capture a Brain Worm. | 去斯道克曼的实验室 抓个脑虫 |
[06:08] | Stealth only, ninjas. | 请注意隐蔽 |
[06:12] | Whoa! Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[06:15] | I’m sorry. | 太对不起了 |
[06:46] | Almost to the lab. | 马上就到实验室了 |
[06:48] | We’re gonna make it this time. | 这次一定能成功 |
[06:53] | Oh, dang! | 该死 |
[06:54] | We got some trespassin’ Turtles up in here! | 有乌龟来入侵了 |
[06:56] | Surprise, Turtle freaks! | 惊喜啊 乌龟怪物 |
[06:59] | This time we squashes you heads like blueberries! | 这次我们会把你们的脑袋捏爆浆 |
[07:03] | Four turtles versus two complete morons. | 四只乌龟VS两只白痴 |
[07:05] | We got this. | 没问题 |
[07:06] | Well, well, well. | 瞧一瞧 |
[07:08] | I see the gathering has just begun. | 看来大家都来了 |
[07:15] | Leonardo, I am going to savor | 李奥纳多 我会把你的壳 |
[07:18] | tearing the shell off of your body. | 慢慢剥下来 |
[07:20] | You can try, cat-man. | 你可以试试 猫人 |
[07:26] | You wanna take on my sweet moves, Bebop? | 要来感受一下我的动作吗 比波普 |
[07:29] | Bring it on! | 来啊 |
[07:30] | Ninja, please. | 那就来吧 |
[07:37] | Anyone ever tell you rhinos have terrible aim? | 有人告诉你 犀牛的瞄准能力很差吗 |
[07:45] | You just had to tick him off! | 你一定要激怒他吗 |
[07:57] | Oh, not these freaks again. | 又是这群怪物 |
[08:01] | Guys, there’s too many of them. | 兄弟们 对方数量太多了 |
[08:03] | Get out of here! | 我们撤吧 |
[08:05] | – Retreat? – Tactical retreat. | -撤退 -战略撤退 |
[08:08] | Block the doors. Do not let them escape! | 把门堵起来 别让他们逃跑 |
[08:16] | Raph. | 拉斐 |
[08:17] | Raph. | 拉斐 |
[08:24] | Booyakashaaa! | 我来也 |
[08:33] | You two idiots couldn’t even perform one simple task! | 你们俩白痴连一个任务都完不成 |
[08:40] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[08:42] | Turtle scum, trying to sneak into lairs again! | 那些破乌龟 又想闯进我们的地盘 |
[08:45] | We drove them away, Master Shredder. | 已经赶走了 施莱德大师 |
[08:47] | I assure you we can handle them. | 我向您保证我们能够处理 |
[08:49] | If the Turtles break in here again, | 要是乌龟们再闯进来 |
[08:51] | I assure you I will handle all of you. | 我向你们保证 我会把你们处理掉 |
[09:00] | Hold still, Raph. I think it’s sprained. | 稳住 拉斐 好像扭伤了 |
[09:03] | You’re gonna have to stay off your feet | 你得坐下来 |
[09:04] | for awhile and heal up. | 好好疗伤 |
[09:06] | I’ll heal later. | 回头再说 |
[09:07] | Right now, I’m down for a little sweet revenge. | 现在 我要给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[09:10] | You proved your foolishness once, | 你已经证明了自己的愚蠢 |
[09:12] | there is no need to prove it again. | 不必再来一次 |
[09:15] | Sensei, we have to get one of those brain control worms. | 老师 我们得抓一只脑虫回来 |
[09:17] | It’s the only way Donnie can create a cure for Karai. | 只有这样多尼才能想办法救卡莱 |
[09:20] | I appreciate the effort. | 谢谢你们的努力 |
[09:22] | But you must remember your lives | 但是你们要记住 |
[09:24] | are just as important to me, my sons. | 我也很在乎你们的安危 儿子们 |
[09:27] | And because of that, no missions until Raphael’s leg heals. | 正因如此 等拉斐尔痊愈之后再出战 |
[09:31] | – What? – Not again. | -什么 -别这样 |
[09:33] | Don’t sideline the rest of the team cause I’m down, Sensei! | 不要因为我负伤就不让他们出去啊 老师 |
[09:36] | I have made my decision. | 我意已决 |
[09:39] | Rest and get well, my son. | 你好好休息 孩子 |
[09:43] | Sorry, guys. | 对不起 各位 |
[09:44] | Don’t worry about it, Raph. | 不要担心 拉斐 |
[09:46] | We can’t rely on technology to get us in there. | 我们不能靠技术混进去 |
[09:49] | So what are you proposing then? | 那你说怎么办 |
[09:51] | There were too many of us. | 我们人太多了 |
[09:52] | I need to go alone without tech. | 我需要一个人不靠科技进去 |
[09:54] | Solo. | 单打独斗 |
[09:56] | Solo? | 单打独斗 |
[10:27] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[10:32] | Mikey, what are you doing here? | 麦奇 你在这里干什么 |
[10:34] | Backing you up, brah. | 帮你啊 兄弟 |
[10:36] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[10:38] | It’s better if I go alone. | 最好是我一个人去 |
[10:39] | Dude, I just straight ninja’d you, son! | 哥们 我刚才都悄悄接近你了 |
[10:42] | You had no idea I was up here. | 你根本不知道我来了 |
[10:43] | I don’t care what you say. | 我不管你说什么 |
[10:45] | I’m going. | 我一定要去 |
[10:46] | I’m here for you, dude! | 我来帮你 哥们 |
[10:50] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[10:52] | Let’s capture a brain worm. | 我们去抓一只脑虫 |
[10:53] | Yes. | 好 |
[11:31] | There they are. | 他们在这里 |
[11:37] | Caught ya, suckers! | 抓到你们了 笨蛋们 |
[11:38] | I’ve been losing a lot of beauty sleep cause of you Turtles! | 因为你们这群臭乌龟 我少睡了多少美容觉啊 |
[11:40] | Da! Shredder making us keep the eye out 24/7. | 是啊 施莱德让我们一刻不停地盯着 |
[11:45] | Is no fun! Is boring! | 不好玩 无聊死了 |
[11:48] | Easy, fellas. Look, we’re putting our hands up. | 放松 伙计们 我们举起手来了 |
[11:51] | I say we make the turtle borscht! | 我们做乌龟罗宋汤吧 |
[11:54] | Best idea I heard all day. | 今天最棒的主意了 |
[11:56] | Do your dealio, Steranko. | 快做吧 斯特兰科 |
[11:59] | Wait. I thinking maybe mutagen soup instead. | 等等 要不做变异原汤吧 |
[12:03] | I love that idea, G. | 爱死这个主意了 G |
[12:10] | Everyone can relax. | 大家都放松 |
[12:12] | Casey Jones is finally here. | 凯西·琼斯来了 |
[12:14] | Leo and Mikey are gone, | 李奥和麦奇不见了 |
[12:16] | and they’re not picking up their T-Phones. | 他们也不接电话 |
[12:17] | We better check it out. I’ll lead the team– | 最好去看看情况 由我来领… |
[12:20] | We know where they went. | 我们知道他们去哪里了 |
[12:21] | Shredder’s Lair. | 施莱德的老巢 |
[12:22] | You are going nowhere, Raphael. | 你哪里都不许去 拉斐尔 |
[12:25] | Where are your brothers? | 你的兄弟们呢 |
[12:27] | That’s a good questions, Sensei. | 问的好 老师 |
[12:36] | You’re gonna make one freaky | 你们会成为一个 |
[12:38] | two-headed mutant turtle. | 两个头的变异乌龟 |
[12:40] | I can’t wait to see this. | 真是迫不及待了 |
[12:46] | What, you just wanna make a turtle mutant? | 什么 你们就想看到一只变异龟吗 |
[12:49] | That’s boring. | 太无聊了 |
[12:50] | Why not throw more stuff in the mutagen? | 为什么不往变异原里多放点东西 |
[12:53] | Create a super mutant. | 创造出一只超级变异龟 |
[12:55] | Hmm, I like that idea. | 这主意我喜欢 |
[12:57] | Let’s add something to spice up the mix. | 我们再往变异原里加点东西吧 |
[12:59] | Like shrimpy over there. | 比如那边的小虾米 |
[13:04] | Why not add more? | 再多加点啊 |
[13:06] | Leo, what are you doing? | 李奥 你干什么啊 |
[13:08] | Stalling for time. | 拖延时间 |
[13:10] | Maybe up ante? | 再大胆一点吧 |
[13:11] | We make turtle, shrimp, crab, and lobster mutant! | 我们做一只乌龟虾米螃蟹龙虾大变种 |
[13:16] | Come here, little buddies. | 来吧 小伙计们 |
[13:18] | It’s dinner time, freaks! | 该吃晚餐了 怪物们 |
[13:25] | Oh, we creates the five-star megamutant, da! | 我们创造出五星超级变异原了 棒 |
[13:35] | You messed up big time, Steranko. | 你搞砸了 斯特兰科 |
[13:37] | I blame you. It was a stupid idea! | 都怪你 这主意蠢透了 |
[13:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:13] | Run! | 快跑 |
[14:22] | It’s some kind of Mega-Shredder! | 超级施莱德大怪物啊 |
[14:28] | Is it a blob thing from outer space | 这是外星生物 |
[14:31] | or a product of science gone awry? | 还是科学意外的产物 |
[14:34] | Nobody knows, but one thing is certain, | 没人知道 但是有一件事是肯定的 |
[14:37] | stay indoors, and stay tuned for more | 大家不要出门 继续关注 |
[14:39] | on this edition of Grody To the Max. | 我们的”格洛迪聚焦”吧 |
[14:45] | Is it just me, or does something about that monster | 只有我这么觉得 还是说那个怪物 |
[14:48] | look kind of familiar? | 真的有点面熟 |
[14:50] | A little. | 有点 |
[14:51] | We got to do something, now ! | 我们得马上采取行动 |
[14:58] | Go. | 去吧 |
[14:59] | Find your brothers. | 找到你们的兄弟们 |
[15:01] | Save the city. | 拯救我们的城市 |
[15:06] | Raph, with your leg, are you up for this? | 拉斐 你腿这样 真的行吗 |
[15:09] | If I got to walk on my hands, we are taking that thing down. | 我爬也要爬过去 打败那个怪物 |
[15:13] | Hm. Maybe we can use something else to help you walk. | 或许我们可以用其他东西帮你走路 |
[15:27] | We got to distract it away from the people. | 我们得把它引到人少的地方 |
[15:32] | You’re going down, Mega Shredder. | 你死定了 超级施莱德 |
[15:35] | Yeah, boy! | 我们来啦 |
[15:42] | Aw, man, look at that thing, Steranko! | 天呐 快看 斯特兰科 |
[15:44] | We are in some deep bacon fat. | 我们完蛋了 |
[15:46] | I blames you, Comrade Bebop. | 都怪你 比波普同志 |
[15:48] | Is ‘nother fine mess you has gotten us into. | 你又惹上了这么大的麻烦 |
[15:56] | Booyaka-booyaka-sha! | 我来也 |
[16:14] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[17:07] | D– | 这… |
[17:14] | Yes! Way more awesome than video games. | 棒 比电子游戏爽多了 |
[17:32] | Readying more explosives. | 准备更多炸药 |
[17:34] | Fire! | 开火 |
[18:10] | Arming missile launchers. | 准备发射导弹 |
[18:18] | I need something to hold onto. | 我得找个东西抓着 |
[18:25] | Not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[18:27] | Incoming! | 敌人来袭 |
[18:36] | Donnie, how do we stop that thing? | 多尼 我们怎么阻止它 |
[18:38] | – What do we do? – I don’t know. | -该怎么办 -我不知道 |
[18:39] | Press more buttons. | 使劲按按钮 |
[18:49] | Ah! Get this thing moving. | 快把这个东西弄开 |
[18:51] | Now! | 快点啊 |
[18:52] | Let’s see how he likes a hot mouth. | 让他尝尝嘴里喷火的滋味吧 |
[19:27] | It’s the tongue, Leo. | 是舌头 李奥 |
[19:28] | The brain is the tongue. | 舌头就是大脑 |
[19:29] | I’m on it. | 让我来 |
[19:47] | Now it’s worse. | 情况更糟糕了 |
[19:56] | How do we stop this thing? | 怎么阻止这玩意儿啊 |
[19:58] | How am I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道 |
[20:18] | Mikey’s the kaiju fan. | 麦奇最喜欢打怪兽了 |
[20:20] | Where is he? | 他去哪里了 |
[20:24] | – Hmm? – Huh? | -嗯 -怎么回事 |
[20:30] | Cowabunga! | 我来也 |
[20:32] | Mikey, I can’t believe it! | 麦奇 真不敢相信 |
[20:34] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[20:45] | Now’s our chance to finish this thing. | 是时候了结这个怪物了 |
[20:47] | Fire! | 开火 |
[21:10] | Pretty awesome, guys. | 好棒 伙计们 |
[21:12] | And we even captured a brain worm. | 我们还抓到了一只脑虫 |
[21:13] | Not a bad day after all. | 今天收获还不错 |
[21:18] | But boss! It was Turtles’ faults. | 老大 都是那群乌龟的错 |
[21:21] | They sabotaged mutagen. | 他们破坏了变异原 |
[21:23] | We tried to stop them, Mr. Shredder. | 我们想阻止他们的 施莱德先生 |
[21:25] | Pig’s honor. | 真的 |
[21:26] | I tire of this. | 我受够了 |
[21:28] | Tiger Claw, further their education in pain. | 虎爪 让他们接受痛苦的教训 |
[21:33] | As you command, Master. | 遵命 大师 |
[21:38] | Just watch the goggles, cool? | 别打坏了我的护目镜 好吗 |
[21:39] | It’s kind of my thing. | 这是我的标志 |