时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Where am I? Fuzzy. | 这是哪里 我好晕 |
[00:10] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[00:15] | How did I get here? | 我怎么来的这里 |
[00:16] | No doors or windows. | 没有门 没有窗 |
[00:25] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[00:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:31] | Aah! Ah! Hot! | 好烫 |
[00:36] | It’s just getting hotter. | 越来越热 |
[00:37] | There’s no way out. | 而且出不去 |
[00:48] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[00:50] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[00:52] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[00:54] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[00:56] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[00:58] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:01] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:03] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:05] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:07] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:09] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:11] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:18] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:20] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[01:22] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:24] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[01:26] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[01:28] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[01:30] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[01:32] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[01:35] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:37] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:39] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:41] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:48] | How’s it going, Donnie? Any luck? | 顺利吗 多尼 有结果了吗 |
[01:50] | I’ve been able to synthesize the neurotoxin | 根据你的血样 |
[01:52] | from the brain worm based on your blood sample. | 我已经人工合成了脑虫的神经毒素 |
[01:54] | Ooh, pretty. | 好漂亮 |
[01:56] | You think it’ll work on Karai? | 卡莱身上会有用吗 |
[01:58] | We’re about to find out. | 很快就能知道了 |
[02:12] | Donnie, you tried your best, brah, even if it totally sucked. | 多尼 你尽力了 尽管彻底失败了 |
[02:17] | Aah! It’s useless. | 根本没用 |
[02:19] | I’m not even close! | 还差得远呢 |
[02:20] | I can’t do it. This brain worm is impossible. | 我做不到 脑虫太难搞定了 |
[02:25] | Sensei, I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do. | 老师 我恐怕无能为力了 |
[02:30] | I know how hard you have tried, Donatello. | 多纳泰罗 我知道你努力了 |
[02:34] | Some things are simply not meant to be. | 有些事不能强求 |
[02:36] | At least I have four wonderful sons. | 至少我还有四个好儿子 |
[02:48] | Donnie, you know how much this means to Sensei. | 多尼 你知道这对老师来说意义多大 |
[02:51] | Leo, I’m trying as hard as I can. | 李奥 我已经在努力了 |
[02:54] | Well, try harder. | 那就再努力点 |
[02:56] | Try harder? | 再努力点 |
[02:57] | I always have to find the solution! | 为什么总是我想办法解决 |
[02:59] | You’re leader, Leo! | 你才是老大 李奥 |
[03:00] | You find the answer! | 你来解决 |
[03:02] | Or what about Raph? | 或者让拉斐来 |
[03:03] | I got the answer for you! | 我告诉你答案吧 |
[03:05] | Karai’s a lost cause! | 卡莱已经无药可救了 |
[03:06] | Don’t say that, dude. | 别这么说 |
[03:14] | Hey, April. Not the best time. | 爱普莉尔 电话打得不是时候 |
[03:16] | Donnie, I really have to talk to you, alone. | 多尼 我需要跟你谈谈 单独谈 |
[03:19] | It’s important. I need you to meet me. | 很重要 我需要你来见我 |
[03:21] | Shizukani! | 安静 |
[03:23] | What is the problem here? | 出什么问题了 |
[03:25] | Nothing, Sensei. I’m heading out. | 没事 老师 我要出去 |
[03:28] | April needs me. | 爱普莉尔找我 |
[03:29] | You’re needed here now, Donnie. | 这里也需要你 多尼 |
[03:33] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[03:37] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[03:39] | My sons, you cannot drive each other apart. | 儿子们 你们可不能内讧 |
[03:42] | In times like these, unity is important. | 尤其在这种时候 团结很重要 |
[03:45] | Do not forget the most basic lesson. | 别忘记最基础的一课 |
[03:48] | An effective team thinks as one. | 真正的团队要齐心协力 |
[04:08] | – Donnie. – April. | -多尼 -爱普莉尔 |
[04:11] | The Kraang are back. | 克朗回来了 |
[04:13] | – We got to contact the guys. – There’s no time. | -得通知弟兄们 -没时间了 |
[04:16] | They’re about to get away. We got to move. | 他们马上就要逃跑了 快走 |
[04:18] | April, wait! | 爱普莉尔 等等 |
[04:20] | What the? | 怎么回事… |
[04:25] | Sensei, I just want you to know | 老师 我希望您知道 |
[04:28] | I’m not gonna give up on Karai, no matter what. | 我不会放弃卡莱的 不管发生什么 |
[04:36] | Could maybe the ancient scrolls work on her? | 也许上古卷轴对她会有用 |
[04:40] | The healing hands? | 治愈之手 |
[04:41] | Mm. It is possible. | 有可能 |
[04:46] | But I am not certain that even I have the ability. | 但我不确定自己有这个能力 |
[04:53] | All right, Ice Cream Kitty. | 来吧 冰淇淋喵 |
[04:55] | I’ll beat your Chippyshmoo with my Beebobim. | 我会用小黄人打败你的花栗鼠 |
[05:02] | No fair! | 不公平 |
[05:03] | Where’d you get a Gallopup? | 你从哪儿找到的伽罗犀牛 |
[05:09] | Cheater, cheater, frozen yogurt eater! | 什么成败 你作弊 还偷吃酸奶 |
[05:11] | Give me that card! | 把卡给我 |
[05:17] | D, what up, dude? Where you been? | 多尼你还好吗 你去哪儿了 |
[05:19] | Hey, Mikey, meet me at Murakami’s. | 麦奇 去村上家见我 |
[05:21] | He’s made this special pizza gyoza | 他开发了新披萨饺子 |
[05:23] | that you got to try, dude. | 你一定要试试 兄弟 |
[05:24] | Now listen, you can’t tell the others. | 听我说 不能告诉别人 |
[05:27] | He only has a sample for you and me. | 他只给我们留了试吃品 |
[05:30] | That kind of makes me feel bad. | 这样不太好吧 |
[05:32] | Okay, I’m over it. See you soon. | 算了 到时候见 |
[05:34] | Mikey, meeting in the dojo in– | 麦奇 在道场见… |
[05:35] | Can’t. Got stuff to do, brah. | 不行 我有事 |
[05:39] | Sometimes being leader is completely meaningless. | 有时候当领袖简直毫无意义 |
[05:52] | Mr. Murakami, what up? | 村上先生 你好吗 |
[05:54] | Greetings, Michelangelo. | 你好 米开朗琪罗 |
[05:57] | These are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[05:58] | Each has a unique mixture of cheeses and delicate flav– | 都加了特别芝士 口味无比… |
[06:03] | Oh, yeah. That was aweso– | 太棒了 真好吃… |
[06:10] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[06:13] | Poison. | 有毒 |
[06:14] | Do not worry, Michelangelo. | 别担心 米开朗琪罗 |
[06:16] | It is not poison, | 不是毒 |
[06:18] | simply chemicals to give you a nice little nap. | 只是让你好好睡一觉的化学药物 |
[06:24] | Evil. | 好邪恶 |
[06:25] | Delicious, but evil. | 好吃 但是好邪恶 |
[06:31] | Hey, guys. Hey, guys. | 各位 各位 |
[06:34] | Hey, guys? | 没人吗 |
[06:36] | Hey, April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[06:39] | Where’s Donnie? | 多尼呢 |
[06:40] | Um, I don’t know. I just got here. | 不知道啊 我刚来 |
[06:42] | He said he was meeting you. | 他说去找你了呀 |
[06:44] | I haven’t spoken to him all day. | 我今天一天都没见他 |
[06:51] | It’s from Mikey. | 麦奇发来的 |
[06:52] | He says he spotted a Kraang | 说他发现了一只克朗 |
[06:54] | and trailed him back to an old warehouse on Hobard. | 跟踪到了霍巴德路上的一个旧仓库里 |
[06:56] | – No way. – What? | -不可能 -什么 |
[06:57] | It must be a Kraang sleeper cell. | 肯定是克朗的潜伏部队 |
[06:59] | Well, then let’s tuck them in and say good night. | 那就去送它一场”浅”眠吧 |
[07:01] | Doesn’t this whole thing seem weird? | 你们不觉得这一切很诡异吗 |
[07:03] | April is right. | 爱普莉尔说得对 |
[07:05] | If she did not call Donatello, then who did? | 如果不是她打给了多纳泰罗 那是谁 |
[07:08] | I was thinking the same thing. It could be a trap. | 我也在想这个问题 也许是陷阱 |
[07:10] | Okay, April, you stay here. | 好 爱普莉尔 你留在这里 |
[07:12] | Stay here? Forget that. | 留在这里 怎么可能 |
[07:13] | I’m coming with. | 我肯定要一起去 |
[07:15] | Fine. Just stay close. | 好吧 那跟紧我们 |
[07:17] | Be diligent. | 小心点 |
[07:18] | I sense something dire on the horizon. | 我感觉到地平线上有不干净的东西 |
[07:31] | Mikey, Donnie! | 麦奇 多尼 |
[07:32] | Guys, thank goodness. | 兄弟们 谢天谢地 |
[07:33] | Hurry! Get us out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[07:36] | Hold on, dude. We got you. | 别着急 兄弟 这就来 |
[07:38] | Wait, guys, don’t! | 等下 不要 |
[07:43] | Well, I was expecting only Leonardo, | 我本来以为只有李奥纳多会来 |
[07:45] | but having the rest of you here | 但是你们都来了 |
[07:47] | makes it so much easier. | 这样容易多了 |
[07:49] | – Karai? – Cool, right? | -卡莱 -是不是很厉害 |
[07:51] | With just a little clever staging, I captured you all. | 稍微用了点心思 你们就全来了 |
[07:55] | Baxter Stockman managed to hack into your T-Phone signal, | 巴克斯特·斯托克曼黑进了你们的龟phone |
[07:59] | and then he loaned me his mousers. | 然后我借了他的机器人 |
[08:01] | It was my idea to use their holograms. | 是我想到用全息影像的 |
[08:05] | Now that I have all of you, | 既然你们都来了 |
[08:07] | Splinter will have no choice but to fight me for your lives. | 斯普林特别无选择 只能与我决一死战 |
[08:12] | Free our brothers now. | 放了我们的兄弟 |
[08:14] | I’m afraid that’s not happening, Raphael. | 做不到哦 拉斐尔 |
[08:16] | My friends won’t allow it. | 我的朋友们不会同意 |
[08:21] | Nyet. | 没错 |
[08:23] | This is gonna be fun. | 好玩了 |
[08:27] | Greetings, little ones. | 你们好啊 小家伙们 |
[08:32] | Aw, sewer apples. | 那就来吧 |
[08:34] | Oh, yeah! It’s on like ping-pong. | 好棒 来一场吧 |
[08:48] | April, there’s too many of them. | 爱普莉尔 他们人太多了 |
[08:50] | Get out of here. | 你快走 |
[08:51] | You’ve got to warn Master Splin–ugh! | 去警告斯普林特大… |
[08:54] | Teenager go squishies! | 忍者神龟要变忍者死龟咯 |
[09:03] | Come on, girl. | 来啊 妹子 |
[09:04] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎么办 |
[09:06] | Ow, My piggy nose! | 我的猪鼻子 |
[09:08] | You just hit me in my piggy nose! | 你竟然打了我的猪鼻子 |
[09:11] | If it isn’t the little wannabe Kunoichi, always trying. | 都怪这个功夫还未到家的女忍者 |
[09:16] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[09:34] | Now I remember. | 我记起来了 |
[09:37] | Greetings, Turtles. | 你们好 乌龟们 |
[09:39] | It’s time for us to play a game. | 我们该玩游戏了 |
[09:41] | Each of you has been placed inside a room | 你们每人都被单独关在一间 |
[09:43] | with a unique trap. | 有独一无二陷阱的屋子里 |
[09:45] | Doesn’t seem like your style, Karai. | 这不像你的风格 卡莱 |
[09:47] | Oh, we all had input. | 我们都学会了新招数嘛 |
[09:49] | Isn’t that right, Xever? | 你说对不对 赛弗 |
[09:51] | I helped design yours personally, Raphael. | 我特别设计了你的哦 拉斐尔 |
[09:54] | Everyone loves baked turtle. | 人人都爱烘焙乌龟 |
[09:57] | I’ll bake my foot up your– | 我要把你… |
[09:59] | Raphael, | 拉斐尔 |
[10:00] | you’re inside the first trap, aptly called the Hot Head. | 你在第一个陷阱里 可以叫它蒸炉 |
[10:04] | Can you figure a way out? | 你能想办法出来吗 |
[10:09] | – Hello, Leonardo. – Karai? | -你好 李奥纳多 -卡莱 |
[10:11] | Welcome to the Courage Slayer. | 欢迎来到勇灭 |
[10:14] | To save your brothers, you’ll have to face | 要救你的兄弟 你必须 |
[10:16] | ninja blades as skilled as your own, | 独自面对忍者之刃 |
[10:19] | which isn’t all that formidable. | 其实那没有那么难啦 |
[10:21] | So I cranked up the speed to 100. | 所以我把速度提到了100 |
[10:25] | Good one, Karai. | 厉害 卡莱 |
[10:30] | Donatello, | 多纳泰罗 |
[10:32] | are you smart enough to beat the Brain Boggler? | 你有本事打败惊人之脑吗 |
[10:38] | Connect the pieces as they appear on the game grid. | 方块出现时你要准确判断 |
[10:40] | Make a mistake and you get zapped. | 否则你就会被打中 |
[10:45] | Get zapped enough times and then you’ll truly know | 被打中次数多了 你就会真正尝到 |
[10:48] | what it feels like to be brain fried. | 大脑烤焦的滋味 |
[10:51] | Ah, yes, Karai, another excellent villain pun. | 厉害 卡莱 又一个一级棒的恶毒双关 |
[10:56] | Stop kissing butt. | 不要拍马屁了 |
[11:00] | Last, we have the Flush-O-Matic. | 最后的陷阱是自动冲水机 |
[11:03] | Once the tanks are full, the flush valve will open | 一旦水箱满了 冲水阀门就会打开 |
[11:06] | and dump mutagen all over your poor, little Michelangelo. | 把变异原都倒到你们可怜的米开朗琪罗身上 |
[11:11] | First up, gross. | 首先 好恶心 |
[11:13] | Second, who came up with the lame name? | 其次 这么逊的名字是谁取的 |
[11:16] | Me and Rocksteady– I mean, Steranko. | 我和洛克斯戴迪…斯特兰克 |
[11:19] | – Yo, that name is tight. – Figures. | -这名字棒吧 -果然不出所料 |
[11:21] | You guys have no imagination. | 你们太缺乏想象力了 |
[11:24] | I mean, if I were an evil villain, | 如果我是坏人 |
[11:25] | I’d at least try to come up with something cool, | 我至少会想个炫酷点的名字 |
[11:27] | like the Flush of Fear, the Toilet of Terror. | 比如恐惧冲刷 或者恐怖马桶 |
[11:31] | Ooh, the Dump of Doom. | 想到了 末日倾倒 |
[11:34] | Now, that’s got sparkle to it. | 这个名字才够炫酷 |
[11:36] | I told you that name needed some work! | 我就说要好好取个名字 |
[11:38] | Kind of liking the Dump of Doom. | 我有点小喜欢末日倾倒 |
[11:41] | Is nice. | 确实不错 |
[11:42] | Good luck, Turtles, and good riddance. | 祝你们好运 乌龟们 摆脱你们太好了 |
[11:45] | Let them go, Karai! | 放他们走 卡莱 |
[11:46] | You’re under the control of a brain worm! | 现在有脑虫在控制你 |
[11:48] | Shredder’s using you! | 施莱德在利用你 |
[11:50] | Lies! | 说谎 |
[11:51] | The only thing greater than watching the Turtles’ demise | 唯一比看到乌龟们去死更好的 |
[11:54] | is to watch Splinter bear witness to it | 就是看到斯普林特亲眼看到 |
[11:57] | right before I finish him off. | 我亲手了结他 |
[12:20] | – Moshi, moshi. – Splinter! | -喂 -斯普林特 |
[12:21] | April? What is wrong? | 爱普莉尔 怎么了 |
[12:23] | The Turtles are in a trap, but so are you! | 乌龟们掉进陷阱了 但是你也是 |
[12:25] | Hello, Splinter. | 你好 斯普林特 |
[12:27] | Miwa? | 美和 |
[12:33] | Karai, please talk to me! Karai! | 卡莱 你听我说 卡莱 |
[12:35] | She’s not gonna talk to you! | 她不会听你的 |
[12:37] | Raph! You can hear me? | 拉菲 你能听到我说话吗 |
[12:39] | Sounds like you’re above me. | 听上去你好像在我上面 |
[12:41] | – Aah! – Donnie! | -啊 -多尼 |
[12:43] | Leo! I can hear you through the vents. | 李奥 我能通过通风口听到你 |
[12:45] | I’m in some kind of trap. | 我现在在一个陷阱里 |
[12:47] | Dudes, I’m on my back! | 伙计们 我正躺着呢 |
[12:49] | I don’t know where anyone is! | 我不知道大家在哪里 |
[12:51] | We got to help each other. Work together. | 我们得互帮互助 齐心协力 |
[12:57] | Oh, that’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[13:19] | So you’re the sensei rat master supreme, huh? | 你就是老鼠大师对吧 |
[13:23] | Not so tough. | 很一般嘛 |
[13:46] | Karai, he is coming. | 卡莱 他来了 |
[13:48] | He is– | 他… |
[13:57] | Leo, what do we do? | 李奥 我们该怎么办 |
[14:02] | We need some serious science-y stuff, Donnie. | 我们得想到科学的办法 多尼 |
[14:05] | Can’t think. I got to focus. | 无法思考 我得集中注意力 |
[14:07] | If I make another mistake, I’m gonna get zapped again. | 如果我再犯错 我就要再次被电击了 |
[14:15] | I’m about to double mutate! | 我要再次变异了 |
[14:18] | I’m scared of what I’m gonna turn into! | 好担心自己下面会变成什么 |
[14:22] | Get me out of here! | 快救我出去 |
[15:08] | Karai. | 卡莱 |
[15:10] | Welcome, Splinter. | 欢迎 斯普莱特 |
[15:12] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[15:14] | Do not make me fight you, my daughter. | 不要逼我跟你打 女儿 |
[15:17] | Never call me that! | 不要喊我女儿 |
[15:18] | The only way to free your pathetic Turtles | 要想救你那些可怜的乌龟 |
[15:21] | is to fight me to the bitter end. | 就跟我决一死战吧 |
[15:30] | Now you will pay. | 你要付出代价了 |
[15:45] | Miwa, listen to me. | 美和 听我说 |
[15:47] | I am your father, Hamato Yoshi. | 我是你父亲 滨户良 |
[15:49] | Your mother was the love of my life. | 你母亲是我此生的挚爱 |
[15:52] | Don’t you dare desecrate her memory! | 不许你侮辱她的记忆 |
[15:59] | I’m finished, guys. I’m baked turtle. | 我完蛋了 我快被烤熟了 |
[16:17] | It’s impossible, dudes! | 不可能啊 伙计们 |
[16:19] | I don’t even have a way out. | 我根本就没法跑 |
[16:25] | Guys, listen up! | 大家听我说 |
[16:26] | There’s a good chance all of the mechanical | 很有可能这些陷阱内的 |
[16:28] | and electronic circuits of these traps | 机器还有电路 |
[16:29] | are tied to each other! | 都是连在一起的 |
[16:35] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[16:53] | Raph! | 拉菲 |
[16:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:04] | You can do it, Master Splinter! | 你可以的 斯普林特大师 |
[17:13] | Please, do not make me fight you. | 求你 不要逼我跟你打 |
[17:24] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[17:58] | – What the? – Guys, help me! | -搞什么…-兄弟们 救我 |
[18:05] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[18:16] | We’ve got to get to Donnie! | 我们得去救多尼 |
[18:21] | No! | 不 |
[18:30] | I’ll cut you loose. | 我给你松开 |
[18:31] | No! The helmet is totally wired. | 不要 头盔上全是电线 |
[18:33] | If you try to free me, you’ll fry me. | 如果想救我 就会害我被烤焦的 |
[18:36] | Chillax, I got this. | 淡定 交给我处理 |
[18:38] | I’ve got, like, 50 puzzle apps on my T-Phone. | 我的手机上下载了有50个猜谜程序 |
[18:50] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[19:02] | Mikey, you’re awesome. | 麦奇 你太棒了 |
[19:05] | Yeah. I was born with a naturally rare awesomeness. | 我天生自带稀有炫酷光环 |
[19:13] | Surrender, my daughter. | 投降吧 女儿 |
[19:15] | You are defeated. | 你失败了 |
[19:17] | My sons are free. | 我儿子们自由了 |
[19:18] | I’ll never surrender to you! | 我绝不会向你投降 |
[19:21] | Never! | 绝不 |
[19:25] | Miwa. | 美和 |
[19:54] | I love you, Miwa. | 我爱你 美和 |
[20:28] | Miwa! | 美和 |
[20:29] | No! | 不 |
[20:39] | Your victory has come at a price, Yoshi-san. | 你的成功是有代价的 滨户良 |
[20:45] | – Sensei! – April! | -老师 -爱普莉尔 |
[20:53] | I trust that you are all unharmed. | 你们都没受伤吧 |
[20:56] | – Sensei? – What happened? | -老师 -怎么了 |
[20:58] | She forced me into combat, but the Healing Hands | 她逼我跟她打 但是我用在她身上的治愈咒 |
[21:01] | I used on her were meant to help her, not harm her. | 是想帮他 不是想伤害她 |
[21:05] | I fear that we will never see Miwa again. | 我担心以后我们以后再也见不到美和了 |
[21:10] | Never give up hope. | 不要放弃希望 |
[21:11] | That was the greatest lesson you taught me as a kid, Sensei. | 这是我们小时候你教给我们的最重要的知识 老师 |
[21:23] | Come, let us go home. | 来 我们回家 |