时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | You fool. | 你这蠢货 |
[00:22] | I’m sorry I lied to you Zog, | 抱歉我骗了你 索格 |
[00:23] | but I can’t let you invade our world. | 但我不能让你入侵地球 |
[00:25] | I’ll squash you! | 我要灭了你 |
[00:29] | Zog! Zog! | 索格 索格 |
[00:31] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[00:34] | Long live the Triceraton Empire. | 三角龙帝国万岁 |
[00:38] | No! | 不 |
[00:40] | No! | 不 |
[00:50] | Whoa, that Triceraton sounds so cool. | 那个三角龙说听上去好酷 |
[00:53] | I wish I could have fought a real, live dino-dude. | 真希望我也能和一只活恐龙打一场 |
[00:56] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[00:57] | That dino-dude would have stomped you into a Casey puddle | 那只恐龙五秒钟内就能 |
[01:00] | in about five seconds flat. | 把你凯西踩成一坨烂泥 |
[01:02] | Whatever, Raph. | 随你怎么说 拉斐 |
[01:03] | Casey Jones eats dinosaur meat for breakfast. | 凯西·琼斯可是拿恐龙肉当早餐吃的人呢 |
[01:06] | Ugh. I’m just amazed there are more aliens | 我只是没想到这宇宙中 |
[01:09] | out there in the universe other than the Kraang. | 除了克朗之外还有很多其他外星生物 |
[01:11] | I hate to break up the conversation guys, | 很抱歉打断你们的谈话 伙计们 |
[01:13] | but someone’s been following us for the last five blocks or so. | 但有人已经跟了我们五个多街区了 |
[01:16] | Weird. I don’t sense anyone at all. | 这可真奇怪 我没感知到任何人 |
[01:19] | See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[01:30] | It’s a Kraang. | 是一个克朗 |
[01:32] | Stay on him Leo. | 跟着他 李奥 |
[01:44] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[01:46] | Check it out… | 过来看 |
[01:47] | 乌龟们 海湾街3117号 午夜不见不散 | |
[01:53] | What’s that supposed to be–his logo? | 这是什么 他的标志吗 |
[01:55] | It’s a chess piece. | 这是一个象棋 |
[01:58] | A bishop. | 这是象 |
[02:02] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:04] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:06] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:08] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:10] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:12] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:15] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:17] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:19] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:21] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:23] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:25] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:32] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:33] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:36] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:38] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:40] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:42] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:44] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:46] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:49] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:51] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:53] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:55] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:02] | For the record, I still think this is a terrible idea, Leo. | 郑重声明 我还是觉得这主意糟透了 李奥 |
[03:05] | It’s got to be a trap. | 这绝对是个陷阱 |
[03:07] | Something’s up. | 出了事 |
[03:08] | And I’m gonna find out what. | 我一定要弄清楚 |
[03:10] | Dudes, this is the same meat warehouse | 伙计们 这间储肉仓库 |
[03:12] | where we fought Tiger Claw. | 就是我们和虎爪决斗的那间 |
[03:14] | Come on, I know a back entrance. | 快来 我知道后门在哪儿 |
[03:31] | Casey, stop. | 凯西 回来 |
[03:32] | Goongala! | 吃我一击 |
[03:39] | Do not do this. | 别轻举妄动 |
[03:47] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[03:49] | I am not here to fight you. | 我不是来和你们打架的 |
[03:51] | Too late for that. | 这话说得太晚了 |
[04:01] | That’s impossible. | 怎么可能 |
[04:07] | Turtles, refrain from attacking. | 乌龟们 住手 |
[04:09] | Believe me when I say, | 相信我 |
[04:11] | I am not your enemy. | 我不是你们的敌人 |
[04:17] | You can call me by my Earth name–Bishop. | 你们可以叫我的地球名字 毕夏普 |
[04:20] | But you look just like a Kraang. | 但你看起来像个克朗 |
[04:22] | I was the one who created this body. | 我才是发明这个身体的人 |
[04:24] | The other Kraang copied me. | 一个克朗复制了我 |
[04:26] | I am a member of the Utrom tribe– | 我是奥特姆部落的一员 |
[04:29] | a small group of Kraang defectors. | 这是一个克朗背叛者小组 |
[04:31] | We broke away from the Kraang Hive Mind many centuries ago. | 几个世纪前 我们就脱离了克朗主脑的控制 |
[04:35] | Fascinating. | 真奇妙 |
[04:36] | It makes sense the Kraang share a hive mind– | 所有的克朗都共用一个主脑还挺有道理 |
[04:39] | a really stupid hive mind. | 虽然这个主脑挺蠢 |
[04:41] | I have broken my Utrom vow | 我已经违背了 |
[04:42] | not to intervene in earthly matters, | 不插手地球事物的奥特姆誓言 |
[04:45] | but I must warn you, | 但我必须警告你们 |
[04:47] | the Triceratons are coming. | 三角龙要来了 |
[04:49] | The Triceratons? As in plural? | 三角龙吗 有很多吗 |
[04:52] | But we stopped the beacon. | 但我们明明阻止了信号的发射 |
[04:54] | No. They are coming, | 不 他们来了 |
[04:56] | and they are carrying enough firepower | 而且他们携带的火力 |
[04:58] | to destroy the entire solar system. | 足以摧毁整个太阳系 |
[05:01] | Can you repeat that last part? | 最后一段你能再说一次吗 |
[05:03] | The news gets worse. | 接下来的消息只会更糟 |
[05:05] | The Kraang have finally fixed the Technodrome | 克朗最终修好了移动堡垒 |
[05:08] | and are about to invade once more. | 即将进行再一次入侵 |
[05:10] | You have any more terrible news, Bishop, or is that it? | 这就是那个更糟的消息吗 毕夏普 |
[05:13] | If the Triceratons arrive when the technodrome rises, | 如果三角龙在移动堡垒升起时到来 |
[05:16] | they will hone in on this planet and vaporize it. | 他们就会深入这个星球并把这个星球蒸发掉 |
[05:20] | Sorry I asked. | 不该问的 |
[05:22] | Bishop, why do the Triceratons hate the Kraang? | 毕夏普 三角龙为什么厌恶克朗 |
[05:25] | For millennia, the two species have fought over Dimension X. | 千年来 这两个种族为了X空间争斗不休 |
[05:29] | The Kraang use their intelligence to battle their foe, | 克朗智取敌人 |
[05:32] | while the Triceratons relied on brute strength and cunning. | 而三角龙则依赖暴力和诡计 |
[05:36] | It seemed the Triceratons would win, | 本来三角龙似乎会赢 |
[05:38] | but the Kraang used the most powerful weapon | 但克朗使用了宇宙间 |
[05:40] | in the universe– | 最强大的武器 |
[05:42] | a black-hole generator | 黑洞发生器 |
[05:43] | that wiped out the Triceraton’s entire planet. | 这个武器彻底摧毁了三角龙的整个星球 |
[05:47] | Only a single Triceraton fleet survived. | 只有一艘三角龙的舰队生还 |
[05:50] | They vowed vengeance. | 他们发誓要复仇 |
[05:52] | The battle may have ended, | 一场战役也许结束了 |
[05:54] | but the war has not. | 但战争还远没有 |
[05:57] | It still rages across Dimension X. | 战争仍横行于X空间 |
[06:00] | Now, shall we begin? | 那么 我们可以开始了吗 |
[06:13] | They are still asleep. | 他们还没醒 |
[06:15] | Do not worry, Leatherhead. | 别担心 呆皮鳄 |
[06:17] | They will heal in time, but they need rest. | 他们会康复的 但他们需要休息 |
[06:21] | Thank you, great Splinter, for caring for my friends. | 斯普林特大师 谢谢你照顾我的朋友 |
[06:26] | We’re back, everyone, | 我们回来了 各位 |
[06:27] | and we brought a new pal. | 我们还带回了一位新朋友 |
[06:31] | Kra–Kra–Kraang! | 克 克 克朗 |
[06:35] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[06:39] | I do not want to fight you, creature. | 我不想和你打架 大家伙 |
[06:47] | Leatherhead, calm down, dude! | 呆皮鳄 冷静点 伙计 |
[06:49] | It’s okay. This is Bishop. | 没关系的 这是毕夏普 |
[06:51] | He’s a good Kraang– an oolong. | 他是好克朗 是个奥龙 |
[06:53] | Utrom. He’s not like the others. | 是奥特姆 他和别人不一样 |
[06:58] | I do not trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[07:00] | Well, you got to trust him for now, LH. | 你得暂时相信他 呆皮鳄 |
[07:02] | He’s totally cool. | 他很不错的 |
[07:03] | He’s gonna help us fight the Kraang. | 他会帮我们抗击克朗 |
[07:13] | All right, here’s the plan– | 计划是这样的 |
[07:14] | Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and Leatherhead, | 拉斐 多尼 麦奇和呆皮鳄 |
[07:16] | you take the sub. | 你们乘坐潜水艇 |
[07:17] | Infiltrate and stop the Technodrome before it launches, | 在移动堡垒发射前潜入其中并阻止其发射 |
[07:19] | and if it does launch, | 万一它还是发射了 |
[07:20] | the rest of us will take it out in the Turtle Blimp. | 我们剩下的人就在神龟飞船里解决他们 |
[07:23] | The Technodrome? | 移动堡垒 |
[07:25] | Leonardo, what is going on here? | 李奥纳多 这到底是怎么了 |
[07:27] | You just have to trust me | 整个世界都危在旦夕 |
[07:28] | when I say the whole world is at stake, | 只有我们能拯救它 |
[07:30] | and only we can save it. | 你只要相信我就好 |
[07:34] | Go, then. I will help Slash and Rockwell. | 好吧 我会去帮斯莱士和洛克伍尔 |
[07:36] | If you need me, | 如果需要的话 |
[07:38] | I will stay close to the cheese phone. | 尽管找我 |
[07:41] | Finally! | 终于啊 |
[07:43] | After two Earth years of repairs, miscalculations, | 经过两地球年的修补 误算 |
[07:47] | and general mess-ups, | 还有那些乱七八糟的事 |
[07:49] | the Technodrome’s ready to fly again. | 移动堡垒终于要重新起飞了 |
[07:53] | Voila. | 看好了 |
[08:04] | What is that which is known as the problem, Kraang Subprime? | 出了什么问题 克朗次脑 |
[08:09] | Oh, uh, just a sec, oh, bloated one. | 等一下 大肿球 |
[08:13] | Just got to give her some more juice. | 得给它加点油啊 |
[08:22] | All right, let’s hope Raph’s team can take down the ‘Drome. | 希望拉斐的队伍能搞定移动堡垒 |
[08:24] | And if they cannot, we must destroy it… | 如果他们失败 我们必须摧毁它 |
[08:28] | at any cost. | 不惜一切代价 |
[08:50] | Kraang Subprime will get this baby started | 触手甩两甩 |
[08:54] | in two shakes of a tentacle. | 克朗次脑就能修好这家伙了 |
[09:11] | Yes! I did it! I rule! | 我成功了 |
[09:14] | The Technodrome rises! | 移动堡垒升起 |
[09:27] | – Oh, no. – That is so awesome… | -不 -这可真壮观 |
[09:33] | And terrifying! | 也好吓人 |
[09:47] | Raph, you guys have two minutes | 拉斐 在我们动手前 |
[09:48] | to blow that thing before we do. | 你们有两分钟时间搞垮它 |
[09:50] | Back off, man. We’re headed to the core now. | 后退 伙计 我们正往它核心去呢 |
[09:58] | Heads up, guys. | 小心 伙计们 |
[10:29] | Finally, I can hear myself think. | 我终于能思考了 |
[10:31] | Where to, Leatherhead? | 往哪儿走 呆皮鳄 |
[10:32] | This way. | 这边 |
[10:47] | This way! This way! | 这边 这边 |
[10:50] | Aah! Okay, that way! That way! | 那边 那边 |
[10:55] | Turtle and alligator mutants, | 变异乌龟和变异短吻鳄 |
[10:58] | you will raise that which is known as forelimbs. | 抬起你们的前肢 |
[11:04] | No retreat, no surrender. | 绝不退缩 决不投降 |
[11:13] | Now, this is definitely bad. | 这下可真糟了 |
[11:18] | Kraang Subprime, | 克朗次脑 |
[11:19] | that which is known as a balloon | 那个气球 |
[11:21] | is heading for that which is knows as– | 正在朝 |
[11:23] | Oh, just spit it out already. | 好好说话行不行 |
[11:26] | Okay. Look. | 好吧 请看 |
[11:29] | You got to be Kraanging me! | 你一定是在逗我 |
[11:41] | I told you it wouldn’t be big enough to bring down the ship. | 我就说这个太小了 不够弄垮整个堡垒 |
[11:43] | Casey Jones knows explosives. | 凯西·琼斯精通爆炸物 |
[11:46] | Wasn’t the point, Casey. We just need a way in. | 那不重要 凯西 我们只需要一个入口 |
[12:11] | Where to, Bishop? | 哪边走 毕夏普 |
[12:12] | This way. | 这边 |
[12:22] | Well, if it isn’t the turtles | 又是你们这群乌龟 |
[12:23] | and that stupid alligator thing | 还有这个总是 |
[12:26] | that shouts “Kraang” all the time. | 大叫”克朗”的短吻鳄 |
[12:28] | Welcome, Earth creatures. | 欢迎你们的到来 地球生物 |
[12:30] | You are about to enjoy | 你们即将 |
[12:32] | that which is known as the invasion of Earth. | 欣赏到入侵地球 |
[12:45] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[12:48] | Seriously? | 搞什么 |
[12:56] | The–the Triceratons? | 三角龙吗 |
[13:00] | Not the Triceratons! | 不是吧 |
[13:02] | Not here! Not now! | 别来这儿啊 别现在啊 |
[13:14] | Greetings, sub-life-forms of Earth. | 你们好啊 地球的次等生物 |
[13:17] | I am Captain Mozar of the Triceraton Empire. | 我是三角龙帝国的莫萨首领 |
[13:21] | Let it be known, your planet is infested with Kraang– | 众所周知 你们的星球被克朗入侵了 |
[13:25] | an insidious alien bent on mutating Earth | 他们是阴险的外星人 一心想将地球 |
[13:28] | into their own home world. | 变成他们自己的世界 |
[13:30] | We Triceratons will eliminate these hideous aliens, | 我们三角龙将会消灭这些丑恶的外星人 |
[13:34] | freeing you of their vile plans. | 破坏他们的毒计 拯救你们 |
[13:37] | Unfortunately, | 但不幸的是 |
[13:39] | your Earth will be annihilated as well. | 你们地球也将同时被毁灭 |
[13:42] | That is all. | 以上 |
[13:44] | And, please, have a nice day. | 祝你们今日愉快 |
[13:53] | Holy chalupa! It’s actually happening. | 我的苍天呐 竟然都是真的 |
[13:56] | Double invasion. | 双重入侵哇 |
[13:57] | Goongala! | 我来也 |
[14:06] | Get off my robo-back! | 别踩我的机械高级背 |
[14:09] | Bishop? | 毕夏普 |
[14:10] | You filthy, swindling Kraang! | 你这个恶心的克朗骗子 |
[14:14] | I am an Utrom, | 我是奥特姆 |
[14:16] | just as you once were, brother. | 和你之前一样 老弟 |
[14:18] | Or shall I call you Sub-Subprime? | 或者 我该叫你 克朗次次脑 |
[14:21] | Don’t call me that. | 别那么喊我 |
[14:22] | You know I hate that! | 你知道我讨厌那名字 |
[14:25] | Hurry, my friends, get to the hangar. | 快 朋友们 去飞船库里 |
[14:27] | Thanks, Bishop. Let’s go. | 谢了 毕夏普 我们走 |
[14:28] | Move it, guys. | 走 伙计们 |
[14:31] | It’s too late to blow this thing. | 现在来不及炸这东西了 |
[14:32] | Pair up and grab a ship. | 两两一组登船 |
[14:35] | I’m driving. | 我来开 |
[14:38] | – I want to drive! – Mm-mm-mm. | -我想开 -不行 |
[14:54] | They’re not just targeting the Technodrome. | 他们的目标不仅是移动堡垒 |
[14:56] | They’re heading for the city. | 他们朝城市去了 |
[14:57] | Then push this thing faster, Leo! | 快点 李奥 |
[15:13] | Ah, look out! | 小心 |
[15:33] | Over there. That way! | 那边 那边 |
[15:35] | Now 9:00. | 九点钟方向 |
[15:41] | We make a pretty good team, | 我们挺默契啊 |
[15:42] | even though the odds of us surviving this are 967-to-1. | 虽然我们存活的几率只有967分之一 |
[15:49] | Yeah, dog! | 好耶 朋友 |
[15:52] | And Sensei says video games are useless. | 老师还说玩电动游戏没用 |
[15:54] | How else could I learn to do this? | 不玩我怎么知道这玩意儿怎么开 |
[16:04] | This is the coolest thing ever! | 真是史上最酷 |
[16:24] | They made it, | 他们成功了 |
[16:26] | but the Technodrome’s still flying. | 但移动堡垒还在空中 |
[16:27] | Not for long it’s not. Look! | 它也待不了多久了 看 |
[16:49] | We’ve been hit! | 我们被击中了 |
[16:50] | We’re going down. Grab on to something! | 我们要坠毁了 快抓牢 |
[17:18] | My friends, are you okay? | 朋友们 你们还好吗 |
[17:20] | I’ve always hated roller coasters. | 我最讨厌坐过山车了 |
[17:33] | Captain Mozar, we have the Technodrome on target. | 莫萨首领 我们已经瞄准移动堡垒了 |
[17:38] | Excellent. Destroy it. | 很好 摧毁它 |
[17:40] | And unleash the Heart of Darkness upon the city. | 并在城市上空释放黑暗之心 |
[17:43] | We will make sure the Kraang never take this world again… | 我们要确保克朗不会再来占领这个世界… |
[17:47] | by annihilating it. | 我们要摧毁这个星球 |
[17:53] | Mikey, look. | 麦奇 看 |
[17:55] | They’re leaving! Yes! | 他们要走了 棒 |
[18:26] | The Triceratons are powering up! | 三角龙在启动能源 |
[18:29] | We’re toast! Toast! | 我们完了 完了 |
[18:57] | Did we… make it? | 我们… 成功了吗 |
[18:59] | I think so. | 也许吧 |
[19:01] | At least the Technodrome’s down. | 至少移动堡垒毁了 |
[19:02] | Maybe the battle’s finally over. | 也许战斗终于结束了 |
[19:17] | Dude! Dude! | 老兄 老兄 |
[19:18] | There’s a ship holding some kind of energy string. | 有一艘船拉着一条什么能量线 |
[19:21] | It’s carrying some kind of giant thingy. | 运着什么巨大的东西 |
[19:23] | You’re not making any sense, Mikey. | 你说什么呢 麦奇 |
[19:30] | It looks like a weapon. | 看起来像武器 |
[19:31] | Ah, crud, guys, | 糟了 伙计们 |
[19:33] | I think they’re heading for Washington Square. | 我想他们要去华盛顿广场 |
[19:35] | I got this, chief. Oh, yeah! | 我来 老大 噢耶 |
[19:38] | Turtle spaceship power! | 神龟飞船能量 |
[19:40] | They have force field awesomeness! | 他们的力场强炸啦 |
[19:44] | Mayday! Mayday! We’re going down, dog! | 救命 救命 我们要坠机了 |
[19:53] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[19:54] | I need you and Leatherhead to get Splinter | 我需要你和呆皮鳄联系斯普林特 |
[19:56] | and the rest of the Mutanimals. | 以及其他的变种大军 |
[19:57] | Gather as many of our friends as you can. | 召集我们的同伴 越多越好 |
[19:59] | I’ll text everyone a place to meet up, cool? | 我会告诉你们集合地点 明白吗 |
[20:01] | What’s the deal, Leo? | 什么计划 李奥 |
[20:03] | The deal is, we’re gonna need all the help we can get. | 计划就是 我们要尽可能获取帮助 |
[20:25] | Those Triceratons are scientists. | 那些三角龙是科学家 |
[20:27] | Their job is to program the black-hole generator. | 他们的工作就是制成黑洞发生器 |
[20:30] | Oh, right. Those are the soldiers. | 好吧 那些是士兵 |
[20:34] | Okay, we’re gonna need the rest of the guys here fast. | 我们要快点集结我们的人 |
[20:37] | Are we enough for ya? | 加上我们够吗 |
[20:40] | Oh, no, look! | 不 快看 |
[20:42] | For the Triceraton Empire. | 为了三角龙帝国 |
[20:53] | They’re draining the city’s energy supply | 他们在获取城市的电力 |
[20:54] | to power up the weapon. | 来为武器提供能源 |
[20:56] | You mean no TV? That ain’t right! | 你是说没电视看了吗 这怎么行 |
[20:59] | All right, team, this could be our last battle. | 好了 各位 这次可能是我们的最后一战 |
[21:02] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[21:15] | Earth creatures! | 地球生物 |
[21:22] | Take out their weapons. | 毁掉他们的武器 |
[21:48] | Bishop! No! | 毕夏普 不 |
[22:01] | Bishop! No! | 毕夏普 不 |
[22:08] | We heard you might need some assistance. | 我们听说你们需要帮忙 |
[22:12] | – Splinter! – And reinforcements. Yes! | -斯普林特 -还有援军 太棒了 |
[22:24] | – Casey! – Red! | -凯西 -小红 |
[22:26] | Guys, um, you do realize we’re still | 伙计们 你们知道 |
[22:28] | in extraordinarily horrendous trouble, right? | 我们现在还有个大麻烦要解决吧 |
[22:30] | So what do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[22:32] | Kick their Jurassic. | 踢爆他们 |
[22:34] | Cowabunga! | 飞檐走壁 |
[22:52] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[23:00] | Goongala! | 我来也 |
[23:05] | Maybe I need an upgrade. | 我可能需要升级一下 |
[23:09] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[23:14] | Awesome save, Red. Thanks. | 漂亮 小红 谢谢 |
[23:17] | Cowabunga! | 飞檐走壁 |
[23:20] | It’s time for Mondo Gecko to open a can of– | 看我壁虎小旋风… |
[23:29] | Big feet. | 脚好大 |
[23:31] | Mondo! Stay away from my pal, you alien freak! | 小旋风 离我朋友远点儿 你们这群外星怪物 |
[23:47] | We must stop the black-hole weapon from being triggered. | 你们必须阻止他们触发黑洞武器 |
[23:50] | Slash, Leatherhead, take that machine down now. | 斯莱士 呆皮鳄 快搞定那机器 |
[23:55] | You destroy the weapon. | 你去毁了武器 |
[24:04] | Not even a scratch. | 毫发无损 |
[24:15] | Great Scott. | 天呐 |
[24:16] | More are about to beam down. | 还有这么多要干掉的啊 |
[24:23] | No! You vile, extinct– | 不 你这卑鄙的… |
[24:27] | Oh, drat. | 糟了 |
[24:35] | No! Dino-freaks! | 不 你们这些怪物 |
[24:39] | This battle is over. You have all lost. | 战斗结束了 你们都输了 |
[24:44] | Leatherhead! | 呆皮鳄 |
[24:47] | Foolish little one. You are coming with me. | 小傻子 你跟我来 |
[24:52] | – Mikey! – Michelangelo! | -麦奇 -米开朗琪罗 |
[25:05] | – Casey! – No! | -凯西 -不 |
[25:08] | I’ll come back for you! | 我会回来救你的 |
[25:12] | We got to go, Sensei. | 我们该走了 老师 |
[25:14] | Retreat. Everyone retreat! | 撤退 所有人撤退 |
[25:23] | This little baby might come in hand–Ow! | 这东西可能会派上用场… |
[25:44] | Captain Mozar, sir, | 莫萨首领 |
[25:46] | you have captured an Earth creature. | 您抓住了一只地球生物 |
[25:48] | A mutant species of some kind, rare to the planet. | 一个变异物种 在那个星球很罕见 |
[25:52] | I used to think dinosaurs were cool, but not you guys. | 我以前觉得恐龙很酷 但你们一点也不酷 |
[25:56] | Why are you doing this, dino-dude? | 你们为什么要这么做 怪物 |
[25:58] | Why can’t you just leave Earth alone? | 你们就不能不找地球的麻烦吗 |
[26:01] | Why? Because of the Kraang. | 为什么吗 因为克朗 |
[26:04] | We will not let them take this planet. | 我们不会让他们拿下这个星球 |
[26:06] | They want it as a hiding place from Dimension X, | 他们想藏身在那里躲避X空间 |
[26:09] | a back door where we Triceratons cannot detect them. | 这样我们三角龙就发现不了他们了 |
[26:13] | So we will simply destroy your planet | 所以我们只要摧毁你们的星球 |
[26:16] | and all of the Kraang hiding there. | 就能毁灭躲在上面的所有克朗 |
[26:18] | But we don’t want the Kraang here either. | 但我们也不想要克朗在地球上啊 |
[26:21] | Can’t we all just get along? | 我们就不能愉快共存吗 |
[26:23] | No. | 不 |
[26:24] | The decision has been made by the Triceraton Emperor. | 三角龙帝王已经决定了 |
[26:27] | It cannot be changed. | 无法改变 |
[26:33] | Get off of me dorkasaurus. | 放开我 呆子龙 |
[26:36] | Should I take him to the brig, sir? | 要我带他去禁闭室吗 老大 |
[26:38] | No, ready the Psionic Extractor. | 不用 准备好灵能提取器 |
[26:44] | The Psionic Extractor? But, sir… | 灵能提取器吗 但 老大… |
[26:48] | we only use it on our greatest war criminals. | 我们只用它对付我们最恶劣的战犯 |
[26:51] | It is too horrible and cruel even for the likes of– | 这太可怕也太残酷了 就算… |
[26:54] | Silence! Do as I command. | 闭嘴 照我说的做 |
[27:06] | That looks like it’s really gonna hurt. | 看起来真的很疼啊 |
[27:08] | More than you can possibly imagine, creature. | 比你想象得更疼 小东西 |
[27:33] | We got to go back for them, Sensei. | 我们要回去救他们 老师 |
[27:35] | We can’t just leave them there. | 不能就这么把他们丢在那里 |
[27:39] | And what about Mikey? | 麦奇怎么办 |
[27:40] | What are they gonna do to him up there in that freaky ship– | 他们在那艘破船里会把他怎么样 |
[27:43] | probe him? | 检测他吗 |
[27:44] | First we must destroy the black-hole machine. | 首先我们要摧毁黑洞机器 |
[27:46] | That is the priority. | 这才首要任务 |
[27:48] | If we cannot stop this weapon, | 如果我们无法阻止这武器 |
[27:50] | the entire world is doomed. | 全世界都完了 |
[27:55] | Sensei, I think it’s gonna take some time | 老师 我觉得三角龙要修复 |
[27:56] | for the Triceratons to fix all the damage Slash caused. | 斯莱士造成的破坏 应该要费些时间 |
[27:59] | We got to go after Mikey. | 我们得去救麦奇 |
[28:01] | Even if we stop the generator, | 就算我们停止了发生器 |
[28:02] | we still have to get him back. | 我们还是要救他回来 |
[28:05] | Go, then. Save your brother. | 那就去吧 去救你们的兄弟 |
[28:07] | April and I will stop the Triceratons and rescue our friends. | 爱普莉尔和我会阻止三角龙 救出我们的朋友 |
[28:10] | Uh, by ourselves? | 就我们俩吗 |
[28:12] | Uh, you’re, uh, kidding, right, Sensei? | 你开玩笑吧 老师 |
[28:15] | We will ally ourselves with someone even more powerful | 我们要跟比变种大军更加强大的 |
[28:18] | than the Mighty Mutanimals. | 支援力量结盟 |
[28:20] | Who, Sensei? | 谁 老师 |
[28:23] | The Shredder. | 施莱德 |
[28:29] | Is the Terran ready for psionic extraction? | 地球生物准备好灵能提取了吗 |
[28:32] | Hold up, dino-dudes. | 等一下 恐龙伙计 |
[28:33] | Let’s talk about this. | 我们先来谈谈 |
[28:35] | For reals, though. | 真的 |
[28:37] | This machine will drain all of your knowledge | 这机器会提取你所有关于 |
[28:39] | of Earth and the Kraang. | 地球和克朗的知识 |
[28:41] | And in the process, your psyche will be sliced, | 过程中 你的心智会被机器 |
[28:44] | diced, chopped, and removed | 以各种方法 |
[28:46] | from your puny brain. | 从你的小脑袋里提取出来 |
[28:48] | I don’t have the biggest psycho, | 虽然我不怎么聪明 |
[28:50] | but I like what I got. | 但我还挺喜欢自己的 |
[28:54] | Activate the Extractor! | 启动提取机器 |
[29:09] | Wow, yeah, so cool. | 好酷啊 |
[29:12] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[29:13] | It’s like a triple rainbow, brah. | 好像三道的彩虹啊 |
[29:20] | My teeth feel like batteries. | 我的牙就像电池 |
[29:22] | I’m faster than light. | 我比光还快 |
[29:25] | Turn it off! Turn it off now! | 关掉 快关掉 |
[29:31] | Dude, why did you stop? | 伙计 为什么停下 |
[29:34] | That was better than, like, 100 million roller-coaster rides | 刚才简直比坐一百趟过山车 |
[29:37] | in outer space! | 还要爽啊 |
[29:39] | Can I do it again? | 能让我再玩一次吗 |
[29:40] | Can I? Please? | 求你了 让我再玩一次吧 |
[29:42] | Shut up. Shut up Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 你给我闭嘴 |
[29:45] | What knowledge did you extract? | 你提取到了什么信息 |
[29:48] | Very little useful information, Captain. | 几乎没有任何有用信息 首领 |
[29:51] | The only thought the creature seems to have | 他拥有的唯一信息 |
[29:53] | is for a substance called pizza. | 好像是一种叫披萨的东西 |
[29:58] | Destroy the pathetic alien. | 毁灭这一可悲的外星生物 |
[30:04] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up. | 等等 等一下 |
[30:05] | I know stuff. | 我知道很多事 |
[30:06] | You know nothing. | 你什么都不知道 |
[30:08] | I know all the secret bases where the Kraang hide in Dimension X. | 我知道X空间里克朗躲藏的所有秘密基地 |
[30:36] | Hey, girl, | 姑娘 |
[30:37] | who do you think opened that door for you? | 你以为是谁给你开的门 |
[30:42] | Bad move, rat. | 这招不好 老鼠 |
[30:44] | Breaking in here, are you desperate… | 擅闯这里 你是绝望了 |
[30:47] | or just fools? | 还是疯了 |
[30:51] | We’re not here to-Whoa! | 我们来不是…啊 |
[30:53] | Ha! Is Rocksteady late for party time? | 我来晚了吗 |
[31:01] | We have not come to fight you! | 我们不是来跟你们打架的 |
[31:07] | Foolish move, bringing a cub here. | 带一个小丫头来 这招太蠢了 |
[31:18] | Help! | 救命 |
[31:21] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[31:24] | Stop! | 住手 |
[31:27] | I wish to know why Hamato Yoshi has come here. | 我想知道滨户良为何而来 |
[31:31] | Perhaps to end his miserable existence? | 是来结束自己卑微的生命的吗 |
[31:35] | Our feud is meaningless in the face of this invasion, Saki. | 我们的仇在这一入侵面前微不足道 佐崎 |
[31:38] | The world will soon be destroyed. | 地球马上就要毁灭了 |
[31:40] | Will you sit by and watch? | 你要坐视不管吗 |
[31:42] | Or will you help us save it? | 还是要帮我们拯救地球 |
[31:44] | What have you done with Karai? | 你对卡莱做了什么 |
[31:48] | We searched for her, but she is gone. | 我们找过她 但她跑了 |
[31:50] | Alive, but vanished from the city. | 虽活着 但是不见了 |
[31:53] | You lie. | 你说谎 |
[31:54] | He’s telling the truth, Shredder. | 他说的是真的 施莱德 |
[31:56] | Karai’s still out there somewhere. | 卡莱还活着 |
[31:58] | And if the Earth blows up, guess what. | 如果地球毁了 |
[32:00] | You’ll never see her again. | 你就再也见不到她了 |
[32:02] | So maybe you can do the right thing | 所以在你穷凶极恶的一生中 |
[32:03] | for once in your evil life, | 你可以做一次正确的事 |
[32:05] | even be a hero for a change, | 甚至可以做一回英雄 |
[32:07] | that is, if you still love Karai. | 前提是 如果你还爱卡莱 |
[32:16] | There’s Mikey’s ship. | 那是麦奇的飞船 |
[32:18] | Told you I saw it come down this way. | 我就说看到飞船朝这边来了 |
[32:20] | Wow. Not a bad park job either. | 飞船停得还很不错呢 |
[32:25] | More aliens! Run! | 又是外星人 快跑 |
[32:29] | Humans are so annoying sometimes. | 有时候人类真是烦人 |
[32:32] | The Mothership is approximately 100,000 miles from Earth, | 母船大约距离地球十万英里 |
[32:35] | roughly half the distance from the Earth to the moon. | 大约是地球到月球距离的一半 |
[32:39] | All right, I think I’m getting the hang of this. | 好了 我应该可以控制它 |
[32:59] | Turtles were definitely not meant to go to space. | 乌龟绝对不该进入太空的 |
[33:04] | Hold on. Let me turn on the artificial gravity. | 等一下 我打开人工重力系统 |
[33:12] | Guys, I see it. | 兄弟们 我看到了 |
[33:17] | The Mothership. | 母船 |
[33:19] | Okay, but where’s Mikey? | 但是麦奇在哪里 |
[33:20] | I’m detecting a unique life signature | 我检测到有特殊生命迹象 |
[33:22] | coming from the closest craft. | 从最近的飞船里传出来 |
[33:24] | It’s got to be him. | 肯定就是麦奇 |
[33:25] | And check it out– | 快看 |
[33:26] | I think I finally figured out the cloak on this baby. | 我终于弄清楚怎么隐形了 |
[33:30] | They’ll never find us now. | 他们永远不会发现我们了 |
[33:32] | Idiots! They think they can hide from us. | 蠢货 他们以为可以逃过我们的眼睛 |
[33:35] | Tragic mistake. | 大错特错了 |
[33:38] | My brothers are gonna come rescue me | 我的兄弟们肯定会来救我 |
[33:40] | and kick your dino-butt back to the Stone Age. | 把你们打回石器时代 |
[33:42] | That’s right-straight back to the 1960s. | 也就是回到20世纪60年代 |
[33:46] | We shall see. | 等着瞧 |
[33:47] | Commander Zorin, deploy a squadron of fighters. | 左林指挥官 派遣一队战士出去迎战 |
[33:50] | Sergeant Zark, activate the Plasma Cannon. | 扎克中士 发动等离子大炮 |
[34:00] | Okay. Um, this is disturbing. | 情况好像有点不妙 |
[34:03] | Ugh, don’t make me throw up again. | 不要让我再吐了 |
[34:06] | I think the Triceratons are locking on to us with their weapons. | 三角龙好像用他们的武器瞄准我们了 |
[34:11] | Floor it, Leo. Go, go, go, go! | 加速 李奥 快啊 |
[34:20] | How can they see us, Donnie? | 他们怎么能看到我们呢 多尼 |
[34:22] | Let me text them and find out. | 等我发信息问问他们 |
[34:24] | I have no idea! | 我怎么知道啊 |
[34:29] | – Raph, man the defenses. – I’m on it. | -拉斐 启动防御系统 -马上 |
[35:00] | – Yes! – Yeah! | -棒 -棒 |
[35:06] | Look out, Leo! Left, left! | 小心 李奥 左边 左边 |
[35:09] | Would you let me drive? | 让我来开好吗 |
[35:11] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们要完蛋了 |
[35:13] | There’s just too many of ’em, Captain. | 他们人数太多了 首领 |
[36:00] | We’re alive! | 我们没死 |
[36:02] | You snagged a teleporter? | 你搞来了一个传送器吗 |
[36:04] | You mean we could’ve just beamed here? | 那为什么不把我们直接传送过来啊 |
[36:06] | There’s only one charge, and I– | 只能用一次 而且我… |
[36:07] | Oh, man, we’re in trouble. | 天啊 这下糟了 |
[36:14] | Guys, that was awesome. Thanks for the sweet rescue. | 兄弟们 你们太棒了 谢谢你们来救我 |
[36:17] | So who’s gonna rescue us next-April, Casey? | 下面谁来救我们 爱普莉尔和凯西吗 |
[36:30] | Halt! | 不许动 |
[36:55] | We must remain stealthy. | 我们必须低调行动 |
[37:02] | Whatever we do, we better do it fast. | 不管做什么 最好快点 |
[37:07] | The timer is repaired. | 计时器修好了 |
[37:08] | This planet has mere nextons to live. | 这个星球马上就要毁灭了 |
[37:12] | We must not waste time, Master. | 不能浪费时间了 主人 |
[37:14] | We must-Oh, no. | 我们必须…不好 |
[37:22] | Captain Mozar, please. | 莫萨首领 求你了 |
[37:23] | Don’t destroy the Earth. | 不要毁灭地球 |
[37:25] | Our world has so much potential. | 我们的星球潜力无穷 |
[37:27] | The humans of your world are as thoughtless as the Kraang. | 你们星球上的人类跟克朗一样无脑 |
[37:30] | They pollute the planet, erode its ozone willingly, | 他们污染环境 破坏臭氧层 |
[37:33] | and they don’t even need mutagen to do it. | 而且不用变异原就能做到 |
[37:36] | Escort them to the airlock and be done with them. | 押送他们去气闸那边送他们上路 |
[37:39] | You can destroy us, Mozar. That’s okay. | 你可以毁灭我们 莫萨 没关系 |
[37:42] | It is? | 是吗 |
[37:43] | But I’m asking you one last time | 但在我毁掉整个飞船之前 |
[37:45] | before I take this whole ship down– | 我再问你最后一次 |
[37:48] | let the Earth survive or be destroyed. | 放气球一条生路 否则我就毁灭你们 |
[37:52] | Empty threats. | 空头威胁 |
[37:55] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:56] | No, stop! | 不 停下 |
[38:17] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[38:24] | Guys, check it out! Booyaka– | 兄弟们 看 我们… |
[38:46] | I said let me go! | 我让你放开我 |
[38:49] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[38:50] | – April! – Red! | -爱普莉尔 -小红 |
[38:51] | I knew you wouldn’t leave us behind. | 我就知道你不会丢下我们不管 |
[38:53] | I’ll get you guys out in no time. | 我马上救你们出来 |
[38:56] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[39:00] | Yes! Thanks, April, you rule. | 棒 谢了 爱普莉尔 你太赞了 |
[39:03] | I’m getting the rest of you out. | 我救其他人出来 |
[39:05] | No, there’s no time. Just go, April. | 没时间了 快走 爱普莉尔 |
[39:12] | Quickly, run! | 快跑 |
[39:37] | Hurry, Saki! We have no time! | 快点 佐崎 没时间了 |
[40:03] | No! | 不 |
[40:39] | Hold me close, comrade. | 抱紧我 同志 |
[40:48] | Shredder, what have you done? | 施莱德 你做了什么 |
[40:51] | Hamato Yoshi is finished. | 滨户良死了 |
[40:55] | The Earth can be destroyed, for all I care. | 地球可以毁灭 我不关心了 |
[40:58] | I have finally won. | 我终于赢了 |
[41:53] | Hurry! We haven’t much time. | 快 我们时间不多了 |
[41:56] | – Can we trust him? – Do we have a choice? | -能信任他吗 -我们别无选择 |
[42:02] | Long live the Triceraton Empire. | 三角龙帝国万岁 |
[42:06] | Long live the Triceraton Empire! | 三角龙帝国万岁 |
[42:16] | Everyone, hold on. | 大家坐稳 |
[42:43] | Did that just happen? | 刚才真的发生了吗 |
[42:45] | The Earth, Splinter, everyone, everything– | 地球 斯普林特 所有人 一切… |
[42:50] | Gone… | 都消失了 |
[42:51] | lost forever in an infinite gravitational singularity. | 永远消失在了无限引力奇点中 |
[42:55] | Holy pepperoni. | 我的天啊 |
[42:58] | Watching your entire world vanish | 看着你们的整个世界 |
[42:59] | into the quantum singularity of a black hole | 消失在黑洞量子奇点中 |
[43:02] | is rather distressing. | 真的很沉重 |
[43:04] | Bloop, bleep. | 哔啵 |
[43:05] | Can I offer you some hot cocoa? | 要喝热可可吗 |
[43:08] | Dude, who are you? | 伙计 你是谁 |
[43:10] | My name is Professor Zayton Honeycutt, | 我叫泽顿·哈尼科特 |
[43:12] | and you, my friends, are about to embark | 而你们 我的朋友们 即将开始 |
[43:15] | on a wondrous adventure. | 一段奇妙的冒险之旅 |
[43:19] | This is… | 这真的… |
[43:22] | awesome! | 好棒啊 |