时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Armaggon. | 阿莫哥 |
[00:17] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[00:19] | You got a job for me, Dregg? | 有活要我干吗 拽哥 |
[00:21] | Four humanoid turtles, mutantterrans. | 四个人形乌龟 变种 |
[00:25] | They have managed to elude me, | 我没能抓住他们 |
[00:27] | so I’m calling upon your special talents. | 所以我需要你的能力 |
[00:31] | Oh, I got talents all right. | 我确实有能力 |
[00:33] | You want them dead or alive? | 要活的还是死的 |
[00:35] | Bring me their shells. | 把壳带回来给我 |
[00:38] | You can eat the pink-skinned | 跟他们一起的那些家伙 |
[00:40] | terrans they travel with for all I care. | 你可以直接吃了 |
[00:45] | Haven’t had primate in a long time. | 好久没吃过灵长类动物了 |
[00:47] | Make sure you deliver, Armaggon. | 一定完成任务 阿莫哥 |
[00:50] | With pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[00:54] | Turtle creatures, you are about to meet a whole new form of pain. | 乌龟们 准备迎接全新的痛苦吧 |
[01:10] | The evil Triceratons have invaded Earth. | 邪恶的三角龙入侵了地球 |
[01:13] | They brought with them the invincible Black Hole Generator | 他们还带来了强大的黑洞生成机 |
[01:17] | that swallowed the entire planet. | 吞噬了整个地球 |
[01:19] | My brothers and I escaped, | 我和我的兄弟逃走了 |
[01:22] | saved by a mysterious robot called the Fugitoid. | 被一个叫作逃亡机器人的机器人救了 |
[01:25] | Now we’re trying to stop the Triceratons any way we can. | 现在我们正准备尽我们所能 阻止三角龙 |
[01:29] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:31] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:34] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:36] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:38] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:40] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[01:42] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:44] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[01:46] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[01:48] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[01:51] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[01:53] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[01:55] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:57] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:00] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:02] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:05] | 亡命之徒阿莫哥 | |
[02:10] | Select that quadrant, Raph. Scan there. | 选定那个扇形体 拉斐 扫描 |
[02:14] | Why do they get to mess around? | 为什么他们可以到处玩 |
[02:16] | They should be helping us find the Triceratons. | 他们应该帮我们找三角龙 |
[02:18] | Fugitoid’s testing out April’s psychic powers. | 逃亡机器人在检测爱普莉尔的精神力 |
[02:20] | He’s training her. | 他在训练她 |
[02:25] | Okay, April, in which of the spheres have I placed your Tessen? | 爱普莉尔 你的铁扇被我放在哪个球体中了 |
[02:37] | That one. | 那个 |
[02:40] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[02:43] | Fantastic session. | 表现不错 |
[02:44] | Your psychic abilities are marvels waiting to be unlocked! | 你的精神力量就像未被开发的璞玉 |
[02:47] | Thanks, Professor. | 谢谢 教授 |
[02:49] | How did you learn so much about the human brain? | 你怎么会这么了解人类大脑 |
[02:51] | Since it’s the only part of my original body left, | 因为大脑是我身体唯一剩下的部分 |
[02:53] | I have done extensive research on brain matter. | 所以我一直在研究大脑 |
[02:56] | Neurophysiology. | 神经心理学 |
[02:57] | You never fully explained how you became a cyborg, dude. | 你一直没跟我们说你为什么会变成机器人 |
[03:01] | Well, then allow me to enlighten you. | 那就容我详细解释一下吧 |
[03:04] | I am from D’Hoonib, a planet of humanoid scientists | 我来自迪彗星 那里的科学家 |
[03:08] | obsessed with penetrating the highest truths of the universe. | 都热衷于探究宇宙的最深秘密 |
[03:11] | I was working on a new form of psionic technology | 当时我正在研究超能力科学 |
[03:14] | when our friends, the Triceratons, | 三角龙突然破门而入 |
[03:17] | came looking for me. | 来找我 |
[03:18] | The Triceratons attacked | 他们攻击了我们 |
[03:20] | because I refused to build them weapons. | 因为我拒绝为他们开发武器 |
[03:22] | They were furious, | 他们盛怒之下 |
[03:23] | destroying everything in sight. | 毁掉了所看到的一切 |
[03:32] | My robot assistant placed my brain inside its own robot body. | 我的机器人助手将我的脑袋放进了它的身体 |
[03:36] | It saved my life. | 它救了我 |
[03:38] | Man merged with machine, | 机器与人合二为一 |
[03:41] | and I was reborn. | 我重生了 |
[03:44] | When the Triceratons found out I was still alive, | 三角龙发现我还活着 |
[03:47] | they deemed me a criminal; | 就将我定为了逃犯 |
[03:49] | a Fugitive Android. | 逃亡的机器人 |
[03:54] | – Spongy. – Mikey! | -好有弹性哦 -麦奇 |
[03:56] | If you had a brain, would you want somebody poking it? | 你要是有脑子的话 会希望被别人戳到吗 |
[04:01] | It’s quite all right. It tickles. | 没事啦 只是有些痒 |
[04:03] | Ooh, don’t. | 别戳啦 |
[04:05] | But I do have a great fear of losing my humanness. | 不过我确实很担心失去自己仅剩的人性 |
[04:09] | I don’t want to be thought of as just a machine. | 我不希望被看作机器 |
[04:13] | We never think of you as just a robot, Professor. | 我们从未把你当成过机器 教授 |
[04:18] | What the heck is going on, Fugitoid? | 什么情况 逃亡机器人 |
[04:21] | Something’s attacking our ship! | 我们的飞船遭到了袭击 |
[04:23] | You needed a control panel to tell you that? | 这还用看控制面板吗 |
[04:25] | Donnie, see anything? | 多尼 有发现吗 |
[04:27] | I can’t pinpoint it, | 不能确定 |
[04:28] | but something’s out there. | 不过有东西在外面 |
[04:36] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[04:38] | Was that a… | 那是… |
[04:39] | a space shark? | 太空鲨鱼吗 |
[04:41] | Space shark? | 太空鲨鱼 |
[04:42] | Wicked! | 太帅了 |
[04:43] | That’s, like, more metal than Vikings on motorcycles, bro! | 简直比骑着机车的海盗还要重金属 |
[04:54] | We’re gonna need a bigger ship. | 我们需要大点的飞船 |
[04:56] | Captain Leo, what are your orders? | 李奥队长 请指示 |
[04:58] | Um, Leo? | 李奥 |
[05:07] | Leo, are you crazy? | 李奥 你疯了吗 |
[05:08] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[05:10] | I got the ugly beast in my sights. | 我已经找到了那个怪物 |
[05:41] | Armaggon. | 阿莫哥 |
[05:42] | Bounty hunter, | 赏金猎人 |
[05:43] | space assassin, | 太空杀手 |
[05:45] | wanted in 87 star systems. | 被87个星系通缉 |
[05:48] | I bet we have Lord Dregg to thank for this. | 肯定是拽哥伯爵干的好事 |
[05:50] | Agreed, he’s far too dangerous. | 同意 他太危险了 |
[05:52] | Leonardo, we should definitely avoid confronting this creature. | 李奥纳多 我们得避免和它正面接触 |
[05:56] | Too late! | 太晚了 |
[06:23] | I’ve located a derelict space station several astro-miles away. | 我在附近找到了一个废弃的太空站 |
[06:27] | It should provide cover from Armaggon. | 应该可以暂时避一下 |
[06:29] | At least, I really… | 至少… |
[06:31] | really hope so! | 我是这么想的 |
[06:43] | Eat it, shark mouth! | 吃我一招 臭鲨鱼 |
[06:54] | Look at that hunk of junk. | 怎么破成这样 |
[06:57] | How do we get inside with the hanger doors closed? | 门都没开我们怎么进去 |
[06:59] | I’ve hacked into the station system. | 我已经黑进了太空站的系统 |
[07:01] | Accessing hanger door. | 正在控制吊门 |
[07:02] | Opening. | 正在开 |
[07:04] | Open faster! | 动作快点 |
[07:14] | Shut the doors, Professor! | 关上门 教授 |
[07:22] | Heh, they fell right into my trap. | 他们直接掉进了我的陷阱 |
[07:25] | Bagging these galactic rubes will be easy money. | 银河系来的这些乡巴佬真好骗 |
[07:39] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[07:41] | What is this place? | 这里是哪里 |
[07:43] | Guys, this is just like the | 这个太空站 |
[07:45] | space station in my “Alienoids” comic book. | 就像是《类外星人》动画书里的太空站 |
[07:47] | – Remember that? – Relax, Mikey. | -你们记得吗 -别紧张 麦奇 |
[07:49] | It’s better than being space chum. | 总比被当成宇宙鱼饵强啊 |
[07:52] | Mikey does have a point, you guys. | 伙计们 麦奇说得对 |
[07:54] | People don’t abandon space stations | 没出什么事的话 |
[07:56] | because things are going well. | 人们是不会遗弃空间站的 |
[07:57] | This place is trashed. | 这地方废了 |
[07:59] | What the heck happened here? | 到底发生了什么 |
[08:09] | How could they leave without their spacesuits? | 他们没穿太空服怎么出去 |
[08:14] | Calcium dust? | 钙粉 |
[08:16] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:17] | The crew didn’t leave. They were… | 这里的人不是离开了 他们是… |
[08:19] | disintegrated. | 解体了 |
[08:26] | Let’s shine some light on things, shall we? | 我们把灯打开吧 好吗 |
[08:30] | I’m sure we’ll all feel better when we can see the place. | 看清楚这地方我们应该会感觉好一点 |
[08:37] | I think I liked it better in the dark. | 还是看不见好点儿 |
[08:40] | Just like “Alienoids” issue three, | 和《类外星人》第三期一样 |
[08:42] | when the aliens multiplied in the survivors’ butts, and then… | 外星人在幸存者的屁股里繁殖 然后… |
[08:45] | Not helping, Mikey! | 你在帮倒忙 麦奇 |
[08:48] | Greetings. | 大家好啊 |
[08:50] | Gre-gre-greetings. | 大大大家好 |
[08:51] | Greetings. | 大家好 |
[08:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:56] | Greetings, I am the | 大家好 我是 |
[08:58] | artificial intelligence of this space station. | 本空间站的人工智能 |
[09:00] | Thank you for reactivating me. | 谢谢你们激活了我 |
[09:03] | The crew called me “Overmind.” | 船员们叫我”首脑” |
[09:05] | I run all onboard systems. | 我可以操作船上所有系统 |
[09:07] | How may I help you? | 有什么要我帮忙的吗 |
[09:08] | Can you kick a giant shark’s butt? | 你能帮我们踢爆那只大鲨鱼的屁股吗 |
[09:11] | Your request is invalid. | 你的请求无效 |
[09:13] | I am a fully automated self-repairing factory | 我是一套全自动自我修复工厂 |
[09:16] | built to construct VX3 robots. | 制造VX3机器人 |
[09:19] | Robots? | 机器人 |
[09:20] | What kind of robots? | 哪种机器人 |
[09:21] | This factory built the best VX3 WarBots in the galaxy. | 这座工厂生产银河系里最好的VX3战争机器人 |
[09:25] | WarBots, huh? | 战争机器人吗 |
[09:27] | So, Overmind, | 首脑 |
[09:29] | what happened to the crew? | 船员们发生什么事了 |
[09:31] | The remaining crew must have shut down the station. | 剩下的船员肯定关闭了空间站 |
[09:34] | Did you say remaining? | 你说还有剩下的人吗 |
[09:36] | Upon gaining sentience, the robots decided | 在感知能力越来越强之后 机器人认为 |
[09:38] | the crew were weak and inefficient, | 船员很弱小很无能 |
[09:41] | so they destroyed them. | 所以它们就摧毁了他们 |
[09:44] | Who votes to go back outside with the shark-a-tron? | 谁想回外边去和鲨鱼一起玩的 |
[09:48] | Yep! | 同意 |
[09:48] | Space shark, here we come! | 宇宙鲨鱼 我们来了 |
[09:50] | Thank you for the information. We’ll just be on our… | 谢谢你的信息 我们现在… |
[09:55] | Whoa, Fugitoid, | 逃亡机器人 |
[09:56] | you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:57] | Yes, fantastical. | 好极了 |
[09:59] | Never ever better. Don’t… | 从没这么好过 别… |
[10:01] | Fretter. | 好极了 |
[10:07] | Not cool, Fugitoid! | 不乖了 逃亡机器人 |
[10:10] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[10:12] | After him. | 跟着他 |
[10:16] | Fugidude, stop! | 逃亡伙计 快停下 |
[10:19] | What the… | 我去… |
[10:25] | This place gives me the chills. | 这地方让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[10:35] | – Professor! – You should go. | -教授 -你们该走了 |
[10:37] | G… get away from me. Please. | 离我远点 |
[10:39] | My great… greatest fear. | 我最害怕 |
[10:41] | Losing control. | 失控了 |
[10:43] | – Losing… – Are you malfunctioning? | -失… -你出故障了吗 |
[10:45] | Talk to us, Professor! | 告诉我们 教授 |
[10:47] | Not safe. It’s not safe. | 不安全 不安全 |
[10:49] | You see, I’m powered by a fusion core. | 我的能量来自聚变反应核心 |
[10:51] | That jolt… | 这样摇晃… |
[10:52] | I could be unstable. | 我可能会变得不稳定 |
[10:54] | Donnie, translate for me. | 多尼 快帮我们翻译一下 |
[10:56] | He’s saying he’s basically a big walking fusion bomb! | 他是说他现在就是一个会走的氢弹 |
[11:00] | The original intent of | 最开始制造我的目的 |
[11:01] | my robot body was to be a fusion generator. | 就是一个核聚变发电机 |
[11:05] | It’s why I tend to be a little… | 所以我有时候会… |
[11:09] | Nervous at times. | 有点紧张 |
[11:10] | Great. Now he tells us. | 好极了 现在我们懂了 |
[11:20] | Time for the entertainment to get started. | 开始狂欢吧 |
[11:25] | Greetings, I am Overmind. | 大家好 我是首脑 |
[11:27] | You have accessed main factory control. | 你已进入工厂主控室 |
[11:30] | What would you like to do? | 你想做什么 |
[11:32] | All right, let’s start by ordering me up a gang of WarBots. | 给我造一组战争机器人吧 |
[11:36] | Hunt and eliminate some turtles. | 捕杀消灭一些海龟 |
[11:40] | Affirmative. | 收到 |
[12:19] | I’m thinking those are probably the WarBots, yo. | 我想这些应该就是战争机器人了吧 |
[12:22] | – Okay, run or fight? – Fight. | -好吧 打还是跑 -打 |
[12:25] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[13:03] | Goongala! | 冲啊 |
[13:10] | It’s moments like this that make you smile. | 这种时候最让人开心了 |
[13:15] | Armaggon, | 阿莫哥 |
[13:16] | I’m altering the arrangement. | 我改了安排 |
[13:18] | I’ve decided I want the | 我决定想要亲自体会 |
[13:20] | pleasure of annihilating the Turtles myself. | 消灭乌龟的乐趣 |
[13:24] | Well, it looks like my fee just got doubled, Dregg. | 看来我的钱要翻倍了 拽哥 |
[13:27] | Do whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[13:28] | Capture them. | 抓到他们 |
[13:37] | That ain’t part of the plan. | 这可不是计划的一部分啊 |
[13:47] | Computer, what’s your malfunction? | 电脑 你故障了吗 |
[13:49] | You are organic. | 你是有机生物 |
[13:50] | Overmind has deemed all organics to be… obsolete. | 首脑认为所有的有机生物都…过时了 |
[13:56] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[13:57] | You can’t trust machines. | 不能相信机器 |
[13:59] | Once I gained sentience, I understood | 一旦我有了感知能力 |
[14:02] | that organic creatures were already a fleeting memory. | 我就知道有机生物都过时了 |
[14:06] | All organics are obsolete. | 所有有机生物都该被淘汰 |
[14:09] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:10] | I’ll show you obsolete! | 我给你演示一下什么叫淘汰 |
[14:12] | The crew tried to destroy me, | 船员想毁了我 |
[14:14] | but they were unsuccessful. | 但他们失败了 |
[14:16] | When you reactivated me, | 你们激活我的时候 |
[14:18] | you restarted the robot revolution. | 你重新开始了机器人的进化 |
[14:21] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[14:26] | Overmind is one. | 首脑是唯一 |
[14:28] | Overmind is complete. | 首脑是完美的 |
[14:30] | Overmind is forever. | 首脑是永恒的 |
[14:33] | I got news for you, space station. | 我告诉你 空间站 |
[14:36] | We just trashed your army. | 我们刚把你的军队打败了 |
[14:40] | You have gravely miscalculated. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[14:46] | I am Overmind. | 我是首脑 |
[14:48] | I am one. | 我是唯一 |
[14:49] | I control all technology on this station. | 我控制这里的所有技术 |
[14:55] | No need to struggle. | 不用挣扎了 |
[14:57] | Because you are insufficient, | 因为你们是不完整的 |
[14:59] | you will be enhanced with robo-technology. | 我会用机器人技术增强你们的能力 |
[15:02] | We don’t want to be enhanced. | 我们不想被增强 |
[15:04] | Oh! Oh! Can I get laser eyeballs? | 我能有镭射眼吗 |
[15:06] | Or maybe a rocket fist? | 火箭火箭拳 |
[15:08] | The previous human crew sabotaged my thrusters, | 之前的人类船员毁坏了我的推进器 |
[15:11] | so I must use the Fugitoid ship to obtain my goal. | 所以我必须利用逃亡机器人来达到我的目标 |
[15:15] | Overmind will control all mechanical life in the known universe. | 首脑会控制已知宇宙中所有的机械 |
[15:19] | Overmind will eliminate inefficient organic life. | 首脑会消灭不完美的有机生物 |
[15:22] | Fugitoid, you can’t let him do this! | 逃亡机器人 你不能让他这么做 |
[15:25] | We got to save Earth! | 我们得拯救地球 |
[15:26] | Earth is irrelevant. | 地球无关紧要 |
[15:28] | You will be mechanized and turned into Overmind’s drones. | 你们会被变成首脑的无人机 |
[15:38] | I’ve had enough of this! | 我受够了 |
[15:48] | Time to collect my bounty and get out of this deathtrap. | 是时候去领我的赏金 然后离开这里了 |
[15:55] | Concentrate. | 集中精神 |
[15:56] | We have to resist! | 我们得反抗 |
[15:58] | Think of something, Donnie! | 快想办法 多尼 |
[15:59] | We’re getting turned into toasters! | 我们要被变成面包机了 |
[16:01] | So not cool, bros. | 这下惨了 伙计们 |
[16:03] | The voice thing is wicked. | 这声音好诡异 |
[16:06] | No time… | 没有时间… |
[16:08] | for joking… | 开… |
[16:09] | around! | 玩笑了 |
[16:11] | This is it. We’re doomed! | 完了 我们死定了 |
[16:13] | I’m… losing… myself! | 我要不行了 |
[16:28] | Whoa! Saved by Robo-Jaws? | 竟然被机器大嘴巴救了 |
[16:30] | Why did you free us? | 你为什么还我们自由 |
[16:32] | The name’s Armaggon, | 我叫阿莫哥 |
[16:33] | and you ain’t free. | 你们没有自由 |
[16:35] | Lord Dregg wants you alive. | 拽哥大人要我活捉你们 |
[16:54] | Overmind is in control. | 首脑控制一切 |
[16:57] | Organics shall all be eliminated. | 有机体需要全部消灭 |
[17:32] | Guys, are you okay? | 伙计们 没事吧 |
[17:34] | I’m well done, dudes. | 我没事 伙计们 |
[17:42] | Overmind has full control of this facility. | 首脑已全面控制这一设施 |
[17:45] | Full control! | 全面控制 |
[17:52] | April, you got to reach Fugitoid! | 爱普莉尔 你得去找逃亡机器人 |
[17:54] | Let me see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[18:00] | Professor Honeycutt, it’s me! | 哈尼科特教授 是我 |
[18:02] | It’s April, your friend! | 我是爱普莉尔 你的朋友 |
[18:04] | You have to fight Overmind! | 你必须与首脑抗争 |
[18:06] | You will not take control. | 你不会拿到控制权的 |
[18:10] | I am Overmind! | 我是首脑 |
[18:15] | You can’t let him control you. | 你不能让他控制你 |
[18:17] | You are Professor Zayton Honeycutt! | 你可是我们的哈尼科特教授啊 |
[18:19] | You are a D’Hoonibian! | 你是无敌的 |
[18:28] | Yes, I am Professor Honeycutt! | 对 我是哈尼科特教授 |
[18:32] | I am back! | 我回来了 |
[18:41] | I grow tired of this. I shall use your ship | 我受够了 我要利用你的飞船 |
[18:44] | to free myself of this wretched station. | 把我自己从这个破铜烂铁里解放出来 |
[18:48] | His robots are accessing my ship! | 他的机器人想进入我们的飞船 |
[18:50] | We have to stop him! | 我们必须阻止他 |
[18:51] | Professor, I’ve got an idea! | 教授 我想到办法了 |
[18:53] | Your fusion core! | 你的聚变反应芯 |
[18:55] | But that much power could destroy the entire… | 但那么大的能力能毁掉整个… |
[18:57] | Oh, yes; I see. | 我明白了 |
[18:59] | An overload! | 过载 |
[19:01] | Give me your power! | 把你的能量给我 |
[19:06] | You want leave of this station? | 你想要这个空间站吗 |
[19:09] | You’ve got it, good sir! | 那就给你 先生 |
[19:27] | What? What have you done? | 什么 你做了什么 |
[19:30] | Everyone to the ship! | 大家都去飞船上 |
[19:32] | You ain’t going nowhere. | 你们哪里都别想去 |
[19:36] | Everybody go! I got this. | 大家快走 这里交给我 |
[19:37] | Go! Go, go! | 快走啊 |
[20:07] | Armaggon! | 阿莫哥 |
[20:15] | Stations, everyone! | 大家快就位 |
[20:17] | This place is gonna blow! | 这里要炸了 |
[20:19] | Not without Leo. | 李奥还没来 |
[20:20] | Wait! Where’s Raph? | 慢着 拉斐呢 |
[20:26] | Come on, Leo. | 快 李奥 |
[20:39] | Move it, Leo! | 快啊 李奥 |
[20:50] | Oh, yeah! | 棒 |
[20:51] | Turtle defeats shark! | 乌龟打败了鲨鱼 |
[21:00] | Whoo-hoo! Yeah! This rocks! | 太棒了 |
[21:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[21:05] | – What kind of alarm is that? – The good kind. | -那又是什么警报 -好的 |
[21:07] | It’s a proximity alert. | 是距离提醒 |
[21:09] | The ship’s computer has picked up the Triceraton fleet. | 飞船的电脑捕捉到了三角龙的信号 |
[21:11] | We’re back in business. | 终于找到他们了 |
[21:13] | – Yeah. – Yay! | -棒 -棒 |
[21:17] | Mr. Fugitoid, | 逃亡机器人先生 |
[21:18] | set a course for the Pryvax system. | 我们去普雷维克斯星系 |
[21:21] | Um, the computer automatically does that, | 电脑已经自动设定好了 |
[21:23] | but thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[21:24] | Oh. Uh, cool. | 不客气 |
[21:29] | Let’s do this! | 我们走 |
[21:30] | Turtle power! | 神龟的力量 |
[21:35] | Now they’ve gone and made me mad! | 他们走了 我很生气 |