时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Turtle power! – You got this, Leo! | -神龟的力量 -你可以的 李奥 |
[00:07] | Let’s see if these upgrades | 我们看看这次升级 |
[00:08] | are as good as Fugitoid promised. | 是不是像逃亡机器人说的那么厉害 |
[00:12] | Fight! | 开战 |
[00:22] | Shoryuken! | 升龙拳 |
[00:27] | Substitution: Michelangelo. | 换人 米开朗琪罗 |
[00:30] | Totally wrong game for “Shoryukens,” bro. | 玩这个你就别用升龙拳啦 老兄 |
[00:35] | Fight! | 开战 |
[00:42] | Finish him! | 干掉他 |
[00:53] | Balloonality. Michelangelo wins. | 气球绝杀 米开朗琪罗胜 |
[00:56] | Aww, yeah! That’s how I do it. | 赞 我就是这么酷 |
[00:59] | Heh, that was a mediocre battle at best. | 顶多算中等 |
[01:02] | Watch the new A-Team in action. | 来看看新特攻队的厉害 |
[01:07] | Apologies, Turtles. | 抱歉 神龟们 |
[01:08] | You are needed on the bridge immediately. | 你们需要立刻到舰桥上去 |
[01:11] | What’s up, Professor? | 怎么了 教授 |
[01:12] | We are closing on the Triceraton mothership. | 我们逼近三角龙母舰了 |
[01:43] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:45] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:47] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:49] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:52] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:54] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[01:56] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:58] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:00] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:02] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:04] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:06] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:09] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:11] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:13] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:15] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:24] | Our best entry point is the auxiliary air lock. | 最好的进入点是辅助空气闸 |
[02:26] | We’ll take the stealth shuttle to sneak aboard. | 我们用隐形飞机潜入 |
[02:28] | I am certain with 99.98% certainty | 我几乎能百分百确定 |
[02:32] | that the first piece of the Black Hole Generator | 黑洞生成机的第一部分 |
[02:33] | is being stored in their main armory. | 就存在他们的主军械库里 |
[02:36] | April and Casey will remain on the ship with me | 爱普莉尔和凯西和我留在船上 |
[02:38] | and monitor your progress. | 监控你们的进度 |
[02:39] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[02:40] | I’m not getting left behind like a chump. | 我才不要像笨蛋一样留在后面 |
[02:42] | He has a point, Casey. | 他说得有道理 凯西 |
[02:44] | We’re just not as stealthy as the Turtles. | 我们没神龟那么神不知鬼不觉 |
[02:46] | But I’m getting close. | 但我也差不多了 |
[02:48] | All right, guys, Operation Infiltrate Mothership is a go. | 好 伙计们 潜入母舰行动开始 |
[03:03] | Are you sure we’re invisible in this thing, Donnie? | 你确定我们在这玩意儿里是隐形的吗 多尼 |
[03:06] | Absolutely! | 当然了 |
[03:07] | Almost completely positive, sort of-ish. | 几乎能肯定吧 |
[03:09] | Uh, not, no, uh-uh. | 也不是 |
[03:32] | We’re at the air lock, Professor. | 我们在空气闸处 教授 |
[03:34] | It appears unguarded but remain cautious. | 看起来似乎无人看守 不过还是要谨慎 |
[03:38] | Relax, Fugitoid. We’re ninjas, bro. | 放松 逃亡机器人 我们可是忍者啊 |
[03:50] | Okay, we’re in. Lead the way, Professor. | 好了 我们进来了 快引路 教授 |
[03:54] | Head down that corridor and you’ll find the passage | 沿通道走可以看到 |
[03:57] | that leads directly to the armory. | 直通军械库的走道 |
[03:59] | Aww, yeah, this will be easier | 这应该比偷香肠 |
[04:01] | than stealing pepperoni from a–ah! | 更容易… |
[04:04] | What? | 什么 |
[04:04] | These creatures? Again? | 又是这些东西 |
[04:07] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[04:07] | Aw, space apples! | 这下糟了 |
[04:09] | Capture them! | 抓住他们 |
[04:14] | Might I suggest a tactical retreat? | 我建议我们战术撤退 |
[04:16] | What? I’m not running! | 什么 我可不要逃跑 |
[04:17] | Do what Fugitoid says, back to the air lock. | 按逃亡机器人说的做 退回到空气闸去 |
[04:22] | Easier said than done, dude. | 说得容易 |
[04:24] | Bring it on, horn-heads! | 来啊 长角怪 |
[04:42] | You want the air lock? | 想去空气闸 |
[04:44] | You shall have it. | 那就去吧 |
[04:50] | Ah, not my super-rad helmet! I need that to breathe! | 别动我的超级头盔 我要用它呼吸 |
[04:57] | Open the air lock, slowly. I want to watch them suffer. | 慢慢打开空气闸 我想看他们窒息 |
[05:13] | Stay calm, guys. | 冷静 伙计们 |
[05:15] | Concentrate. Remember your training. | 集中注意力 记住你们的训练 |
[05:29] | Look, it’s Sendou jutsu, | 看 是仙道忍术 |
[05:32] | a meditative breathing technique Splinter taught them. | 是斯普林特教他们的冥想气功 |
[05:34] | They’re slowing their body functions to go without oxygen. | 他们在放慢身体机能来适应无空气环境 |
[05:38] | We should formulate a rescue plan quickly. | 我们要快速制定营救计划 |
[05:40] | Observe how enemies of the Empire suffer. | 看看帝国的敌人是怎么受折磨的 |
[05:44] | Um, Admiral. | 将军 |
[05:53] | Grr, enough of this! | 够了 |
[05:54] | Open the air lock the rest of the way. | 完全打开空气闸 |
[05:56] | And suck them out into space! | 将他们吸到宇宙中去 |
[06:17] | Hail Emperor Zanramon! | 扎拉蒙陛下万岁 |
[06:20] | Admiral Mozar, I want you to halt this execution. | 莫扎将军 我要你立刻停止行刑 |
[06:24] | But, sire, these creatures– | 但是 陛下 这些东西… |
[06:27] | These alien terrapins intrigue me. | 这些外星龟引起了我的兴趣 |
[06:30] | Perhaps they will make good sport. | 也许他们是很好的娱乐工具 |
[06:48] | Ah, yes! Sweet, sweet air. | 太好了 美妙的空气 |
[06:59] | Take these four to the Tri-Arena. | 把这四只带去三角竞技场 |
[07:02] | All the Empire will watch you fight and be destroyed. | 帝国所有成员会看着你们搏斗 被摧毁 |
[07:37] | I think we were better off in the vacuum of space. | 我们还不如进太空里去 |
[07:45] | Let us out of here! | 放我们出去 |
[07:47] | Save it, Raph. Those walls are solid rock. | 省省吧 拉斐 墙都是石头 |
[07:49] | There’s got to be a way out. | 肯定有地方能出去 |
[07:55] | Ooh! Give me a boost, D. | 帮我一把 D |
[07:57] | What? Oh, Mikey, ow! | 什么 麦奇 |
[07:59] | Little higher. A little–little left. | 再高一点儿 往左一点儿 |
[08:12] | Don’t waste your strength, little ones. | 别浪费力气了 小东西 |
[08:15] | There is no escape from the Tri-Arena. | 三角竞技场无处可逃 |
[08:18] | Who are you? Another prisoner? | 你是谁 也是囚犯吗 |
[08:22] | We are all prisoners here. | 我们都是囚犯 |
[08:25] | Maybe April and Casey are working on a rescue plan. | 也许爱普莉尔和凯西在找方法救我们 |
[08:28] | What do you mean you can’t find them? | 找不到他们是什么意思 |
[08:30] | What if they’re being de-shelled, or deep-fried? | 万一他们被剥壳了 被油炸了怎么办 |
[08:33] | Or boiled into a Triceraton-sized– | 或者被煮成三角龙大小的… |
[08:35] | – Ugh, we get it, Casey. – Found them! | -我们知道了 凯西 -找到了 |
[08:42] | Oh, dear, it seems the Turtles are scheduled to fight | 天啊 似乎神龟们要在三角龙竞技场 |
[08:44] | in the Triceraton Arena. | 进行搏斗了 |
[08:47] | You mean like gladiators? Wicked! | 像角斗士一样吗 酷 |
[08:50] | Yes, wicked and cruel. | 是啊 又酷又残忍 |
[08:52] | There is no telling what monsters | 说不准他们要面对 |
[08:53] | they’ll be forced to fight. | 什么样的怪物 |
[08:54] | Well, we can’t just sit here. | 我们不能干坐在这里 |
[08:56] | I could remote-pilot the shuttle. | 我可以远程遥控飞机 |
[08:58] | If we sneak aboard | 如果大家在看比赛的时候 |
[08:59] | while everyone is watching the games, | 我们偷偷上去 |
[09:00] | we should have little trouble finding their prison cell. | 找到他们牢房并不难 |
[09:03] | Assuming they survive their first battle. | 假设他们能从搏斗中活下来 |
[09:14] | It’s kind of like fried calamari. | 有点像炸鱿鱼 |
[09:21] | Heads up, neighbor. Extra-crispy for ya! | 小心 邻居 给你来点酥脆小点心 |
[09:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:28] | I wonder what they’re gonna have us fight. | 不知道他们要我们和谁打 |
[09:30] | Fresh meat always fights a Spasmosaur. | 新人一般都和多眼章鱼对战 |
[09:34] | You will meet a quick and painful end. | 很快就会痛苦地结束的 |
[09:37] | Heh, I don’t suppose there’s a way of stopping it? | 就没有方法能打败它吗 |
[09:40] | It’s invulnerable, except for one white spot on its flank. | 它无懈可击 只有侧身上有一个白点 |
[09:45] | But even that is hopeless to reach. | 但那里根本不可能碰到 |
[09:50] | Prisoners, prepare for battle. | 囚犯们 准备战斗 |
[09:54] | Good luck, warriors. You’ll need it. | 好运 勇士们 你们会需要好运的 |
[09:58] | Wait, what’s your name, dude? | 等等 你叫什么 |
[10:00] | They call me Zeno. | 他们叫我奇诺 |
[10:27] | Fellow saurians, subjects of the Empire. | 同志们 帝国的子民们 |
[10:31] | We have strange new contestants for today’s games. | 今天的比赛有新选手加入 |
[10:34] | For the first time ever in the Tri-Arena, I give you | 三角竞技场史上第一次 让我们欢迎 |
[10:39] | the Adolescent Alien Warrior Terrapins. | 外星少年龟勇士 |
[10:58] | Warriors, you will perish for your treachery. | 勇士们 你们将会因背叛死去 |
[11:03] | But I grant you the chance to win your freedom | 但我给你们重获自由的机会 |
[11:05] | through the glory of battle. | 通过光荣的战斗 |
[11:10] | But first you must prove your worth against the mighty | 但你们首先要证明你们的价值 打败威猛的 |
[11:14] | Spasmosaur! | 多眼章鱼 |
[11:21] | Whatever comes out of that gate, we stick together | 无论从门里出来什么 我们都要齐心协力 |
[11:23] | and go for its vulnerable spot, like Zeno said. | 攻击致命点 就像奇诺说的那样 |
[11:35] | Vulnerable spot? | 致命点 |
[11:38] | Move! | 行动 |
[11:42] | Finding its vulnerable spot might be harder than we thought. | 找它的致命点可能比我们想的更难 |
[11:57] | Do you see that white spot, dudes? | 你们看到白点了吗 |
[11:59] | All I see are tentacles trying to rip my face off! | 我就只看到它的触角想撕碎我 |
[12:05] | Those aliens have spirit, but the Spasmosaur is | 那些外星人很顽强 但多眼章鱼 |
[12:09] | looking hungry today. | 今天很饿 |
[12:19] | There’s the white spot! | 看到白点了 |
[12:33] | Yeah, high-three! | 成功了 |
[12:43] | They fight better than expected. | 没想到他们这么厉害 |
[12:46] | Hmm, pure luck, sire. | 运气而已 陛下 |
[12:49] | Admiral Mozar, sir. | 莫扎将军 |
[12:51] | The Fugitoid and two primates. | 逃亡机器人和那两个灵长类 |
[12:53] | I don’t know how they got past security. | 我不知道他们是怎么通过安检的 |
[12:56] | They must be here to rescue their mutant comrades. | 他们肯定是来救他们的变种朋友的 |
[13:00] | A mistake! | 大错特错 |
[13:08] | Well, we’re completely lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[13:13] | Way to go, Fugi– | 加油 逃亡… |
[13:15] | Nuts. | 白痴 |
[13:16] | Blast them! Capture the Fugitoid alive. | 开火 活捉逃亡机器人 |
[13:19] | Disintegrate the others. | 消灭其他人 |
[13:21] | April, Casey, run! | 爱普莉尔 凯西 快跑 |
[13:23] | Go to the black hole device. I’ll find the Turtles. | 去黑洞生成机那边 我去找乌龟们 |
[13:26] | – But, Professor- – You heard the robot, run! | -但是 教授 -听他的话 快跑 |
[13:36] | The Fugitoid is finally mine. | 逃亡机器人终于是我的了 |
[13:38] | I will take my prize to the emperor personally. | 我要亲自找陛下领赏 |
[13:45] | Congratulations. You are lucky to be alive. | 恭喜 你们很幸运还活着 |
[13:49] | That’s not luck; it’s ninja training, bro. | 那不是幸运 而是忍者术 伙计 |
[13:53] | Hey, Zeno, how’d you end up in here? | 奇诺 你怎么沦落到这个下场的 |
[13:56] | I am a traitor to the Empire. | 我是帝国的叛徒 |
[13:58] | I was once a respected Triceraton warrior, | 我曾是受人尊重的三角龙勇士 |
[14:02] | but I disagreed with the emperor’s plan | 但我不同意陛下的计划 |
[14:04] | to find the Heart of Darkness. | 去寻找黑暗之心 |
[14:06] | The black hole generator? | 黑洞生成机吗 |
[14:08] | There is no honor in a weapon that destroys worlds from afar. | 从远处毁灭另一个世界的武器不是好武器 |
[14:12] | For saying such things, I was thrown into this pit. | 因为说了这个 我被关到这里 |
[14:20] | – You’re up again, aliens. – Already? | -该起来战斗了 外星人 -这么快 |
[14:23] | I fear I know who you are fighting next, Turtles. | 恐怕我知道你们下面要跟谁战斗了 乌龟们 |
[14:27] | Fight with honor and you will find glory. | 为荣誉而战 你们会赢得荣誉的 |
[14:31] | Zeno, if we don’t see you again, | 奇诺 如果我们没机会见面了 |
[14:33] | good luck getting your freedom. | 那祝你早日获得自由 |
[14:35] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢 朋友 |
[14:38] | I might need it. | 我可能需要 |
[14:40] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[14:44] | Professor Honeycutt, welcome! | 亲爱的教授 欢迎 |
[14:47] | Witness the destruction of your turtle friends. | 见证你的乌龟朋友们的灭亡吧 |
[14:52] | Uh-oh, look! | 快看 |
[14:56] | Great, now we got to get out of here and rescue Fugitoid. | 这下好了 我们得逃出这里 还要救逃亡机器人 |
[15:00] | And now, the vile mutant terrapins | 卑贱的变种乌龟 |
[15:03] | face your Triceraton champion. | 对战三角龙冠军 |
[15:07] | The great… | 伟大的 |
[15:10] | The merciless, | 冷酷的 |
[15:13] | Zeno the Undefeatable. | 无人能敌的奇诺 |
[15:18] | Dudes, did he just say… | 兄弟们 他刚才说… |
[15:20] | Zeno! Zeno! | 奇诺 奇诺 |
[15:22] | Zeno! Zeno! | 奇诺 奇诺 |
[15:25] | Zeno? | 奇诺 |
[15:41] | Zeno, is that really you, dude? | 奇诺 真的是你吗 |
[15:44] | I did not mean to deceive you, my friend, | 我无意欺骗你们 朋友 |
[15:47] | but now we meet, as was intended, in glorious battle. | 但现在我们在荣誉之战中见面了 |
[15:55] | But, bro, we can’t fight you! | 伙计 但是我们不能跟你战斗啊 |
[15:57] | Ya think? | 真的吗 |
[16:04] | You are honorable beings and deserve a warrior’s end. | 你们是看重荣誉之人 你们应死得其所 |
[16:08] | Perhaps I will only chop off a limb or two. | 或许我会手下留情一点 只砍断几根胳膊 |
[16:11] | What? How is that better? | 什么 这样有什么用吗 |
[16:20] | Why let your friends suffer? | 为什么让你的朋友们受苦 |
[16:23] | I might consider sparing them if you complete the | 如果你让黑暗之心完整 我或许会考虑 |
[16:26] | Heart of Darkness. | 赦免他们 |
[16:28] | I will never build such a weapon for you, Zanramon. | 我绝不会帮你建造那种武器的 扎拉蒙 |
[16:34] | Come on, we deserve a three nexton break. | 走 我们应该休息一下了 |
[16:37] | We’re missing the alien turtle fight! | 否则要错过外星乌龟的大战了 |
[16:59] | When did you learn to do that? | 你什么时候学会这个的 |
[17:00] | The professor’s training. | 教授训练的成果 |
[17:01] | The crystal shard I got from the Aeons | 隐知送给我的水晶 |
[17:03] | helps me focus my powers. | 可以帮我集中注意力 |
[17:06] | Well, there it is, the first piece of | 这就是黑洞生成机的 |
[17:08] | the black hole generator. | 第一个部件 |
[17:09] | But how are we going to carry that big thing? | 但我们怎么拿得动这么大的东西 |
[17:32] | This wasn’t such a chore, was it? | 很轻松嘛 对吧 |
[17:37] | You had to say something, Jones. | 你个乌鸦嘴 琼斯 |
[17:40] | You, intruder, halt! | 入侵者 停下 |
[18:00] | Those aliens are no match for Zeno. | 那些外星人根本不是奇诺的对手 |
[18:03] | Leo! Leo! | 李奥 李奥 |
[18:04] | Wait, dude! Zeno, we’re friends! | 慢着 伙计 奇诺 我们是朋友 |
[18:08] | We want the same things like fried calamari | 我们想要的东西是一样的 比如炸鱿鱼圈 |
[18:11] | and getting rid of that black hole thingy. | 还有毁掉那个黑洞生成机 |
[18:13] | Please, the fate of our planet is at stake. | 拜托了 我们的星球命悬一线 |
[18:18] | Do it, Zeno; finish the aliens | 动手 奇诺 结果了他们 |
[18:20] | and you will have earned your freedom. | 你就会获得自由了 |
[18:22] | Zeno! Zeno! Zeno! | 奇诺 奇诺 奇诺 |
[18:41] | – You dare! – These are honorable beings. | -岂有此理 -他们是高尚的生物 |
[18:45] | We are here because we wish the Heart of Darkness destroyed. | 我们在此是因为我们想毁掉黑暗之心 |
[18:49] | But you would use it like some cowardly Kraang! | 但你却像懦夫克朗一样想使用它 |
[18:56] | Grr, destroy him! | 消灭他们 |
[19:03] | Escape. | 快跑 |
[19:03] | Find the black hole generator. Destroy it. | 找到黑洞生成机 然后毁掉 |
[19:17] | Donnie, can you hot-wire that thing? | 多尼 你能发动那个东西吗 |
[19:23] | Like a turtle do. | 小菜一碟 |
[19:40] | Surprise! | 没想到吧 |
[19:42] | What? | 什么 |
[19:45] | One move, and King Dino-Breath gets it. | 感动一下 国王就没命了 |
[19:49] | Let the Fugitoid go, and we walk out of here. | 放逃亡机器人走 我们就放了你 |
[19:54] | My friends! | 朋友们 |
[19:55] | I was just formulating a most excellent rescue plan. | 我刚想出了一个完美的营救计划 |
[19:58] | What about Zeno? | 奇诺呢 |
[20:02] | Looks like he can take care of himself. | 看来他可以照顾好自己 |
[20:06] | Fools! | 白痴 |
[20:07] | You have made a grave enemy of the Triceraton Empire. | 你让整个三角龙帝国与你为敌 |
[20:12] | Even if you get off this ship, there is nowhere | 即便你逃下这艘飞船 十界之内 |
[20:15] | in the ten dimensions we will not find you. | 你们也逃不出我们的手掌心 |
[20:20] | Watch out! Triceratons behind us! | 小心 身后有三角龙 |
[20:23] | Triceratons behind us! | 我们身后才有三角龙 |
[20:32] | Emperor Zanramon. Hold your fire! | 扎拉蒙陛下 停火 |
[20:35] | No! | 不 |
[20:36] | They have the Heart of Darkness. | 黑暗之心在他们手里 |
[20:37] | Wipe them out! | 消灭他们 |
[20:38] | This way, my friends! Beep! | 这边 朋友们 |
[20:42] | – I hope you parked close! – Hold your breath, guys! | -希望你飞船就停在附近 -屏住呼吸 伙伴们 |
[20:45] | Oh, you got to be kidding! | 开什么玩笑 |
[21:01] | Don’t let them escape! | 不要让他们逃走 |
[21:03] | Launch raptors. | 猛龙队出发 |
[21:11] | Hit it, Professor! | 快走 教授 |
[21:15] | Phew, now, that was a close one. | 刚才好险 |
[21:18] | I can’t believe we fought our way through | 真不敢相信我们一路打了出来 |
[21:19] | the Triceraton mothership and back out again! | 逃出三角龙的母舰又回到了这里 |
[21:22] | I can’t believe I missed your awesome gladiator battles! | 真不敢相信我错过了你们精彩的角斗士战斗 |
[21:25] | We wouldn’t have made it without Zeno, mmm. | 没有奇诺我们不会成功逃脱的 |
[21:28] | One piece down, two more to go. | 找到一个部件了 还有两个 |
[21:30] | Where do you think we’ll find the next one, Professor? | 下一个去哪里找 教授 |
[21:32] | I have an idea where to start. | 我知道从哪里找起了 |
[21:36] | That calls for, booya–mmm–booya– | 这需要我…我来… |
[21:41] | Booyakasha! | 我们来也 |