时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We share a mutual enemy. | 我们有共同的敌人 |
[00:09] | The Triceratons are formidable, | 三角龙是强大的 |
[00:11] | but if we combine the forces of our two races, | 但如果我们将双方的力量结合 |
[00:14] | we could eradicate them from the galaxy. | 我们可以将他们从银河系里铲除掉 |
[00:16] | You’ll find it valuable to have great warriors | 你会发现有像蜥蜴人这样强大的战士 |
[00:19] | like the Salamandrians on your side. | 站在你这边是很难得的 |
[00:21] | What? | 什么 |
[00:23] | Are you people cra-zy? | 你们疯了吗 |
[00:26] | We Kraang invade other planets for one reason– | 我们克朗人入侵其他星球只有一个原因 |
[00:29] | to get away from the Triceratons– | 就是远离三角龙 |
[00:33] | not fight ’em! | 而不是和他们打仗 |
[00:34] | By avoiding this fight, | 但逃避这场战斗 |
[00:36] | you bring dishonor to your species. | 你就会让你的种族蒙羞 |
[00:38] | Rokka Rokka! | 拉卡拉卡 |
[00:39] | ‘Cause that’s the Kraang’s main concern– | 克朗最注重的就是 |
[00:42] | honor. | 面子 |
[00:43] | Puh-lease! | 拜托 |
[00:44] | Have you seen the Triceratons? | 你们见过三角龙吗 |
[00:47] | Those guys are huge! | 那些家伙超级大 |
[00:49] | My advice, sister– | 我的建议是 大姐 |
[00:51] | get as far away from them… | 离他们越远 |
[00:53] | as possible. | 越好 |
[00:54] | And find a nice planet to mutate. | 找个好星球 变异吧 |
[00:57] | You disgust me, you soft, pink coward. | 你真让我恶心 你这个软趴趴的粉色胆小鬼 |
[01:02] | I wonder if I can live with that. | 我能忍受这句话吗 |
[01:05] | Why, yes. Yes, I can! | 可以啊 |
[01:09] | Come, Y’Gythgba. | 走吧 伊吉特巴 |
[01:10] | We’ll find others. | 我们去找别人 |
[01:12] | Perhaps we can ally ourselves | 也许我们可以 |
[01:13] | with the Turtles again. | 和乌龟们再次联合 |
[01:15] | What? An ally of a Turtle | 什么 乌龟的盟友 |
[01:17] | is the enemy of Kraang Subprime! | 就是克朗次尊的敌人 |
[01:31] | So I have this incredible place | 我知道一个奇妙的地方 |
[01:34] | you guys can all hang out | 你们可以去玩玩 |
[01:36] | and talk about honor and courage and stuff! | 在那里畅谈荣誉和勇气什么的 |
[01:39] | It’s called… my dungeon! | 那就是我的地牢 |
[01:47] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:49] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:51] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:53] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:56] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:58] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:00] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:02] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:04] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:06] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:08] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:10] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:13] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:15] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:17] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:19] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:52] | Okay, okay, focus, Mikey. This is basic stuff. | 注意了 麦奇 这是最基本的 |
[02:54] | Donnie, are you seriously trying to explain black holes | 多尼 难道你真的又想向麦奇 |
[02:57] | to Mikey again? | 解释黑洞了吗 |
[02:58] | It’s a waste of time! | 纯粹是浪费时间 |
[03:00] | Whatever. I can do science stuff. | 无所谓 我也会科学啊 |
[03:02] | Pshhh. I’m great at dancing the robot. | 我很会跳机械舞 |
[03:05] | The robot dance isn’t science. | 机械舞不是科学 |
[03:07] | It is when I do it. | 我跳就是 |
[03:13] | Speaking as a robot… | 作为一台机械… |
[03:15] | that’s actually pretty good! | 我认为你跳得不错 |
[03:16] | Black holes suck in everything. | 黑洞会吸入所有东西 |
[03:18] | Not even light can escape | 甚至连光 |
[03:19] | a black hole’s gravitational singularity. | 都无法逃出黑洞的重力奇点 |
[03:22] | Why not? Beep-bop, bope-bop. | 为什么 |
[03:24] | Because they’re infinitely dense. | 因为非常稠密[意同傻] |
[03:26] | So they’re just like you, Mikey. | 和你一样 麦奇 |
[03:29] | Good one! | 好好笑 |
[03:30] | I don’t get it. | 没懂 |
[03:32] | All right, enough goofing around, ninjas. | 好了 别开玩笑了 |
[03:33] | We gotta stay focused. | 我们要集中注意力 |
[03:34] | We need to find the next piece of the Black Hole Device | 我们要抢在三角龙之前找到 |
[03:37] | before the Triceratons do. | 黑洞生成机下一个部件 |
[03:38] | So, Fugitoid, why do you think the Utrom can help us? | 逃亡机器人 你为什么觉得奥特姆会帮我们 |
[03:41] | Because the Utrom are the ones | 因为就是奥特姆 |
[03:43] | who separated the Black Hole Generator pieces | 将黑洞生成机分成几个部分 |
[03:45] | and scattered them across the universe to keep them safe. | 放置在宇宙各处 保证安全的 |
[03:48] | Plus, visiting the Utrom | 而且 拜访奥特姆 |
[03:50] | means getting to go back to Dimension X! | 就意味着回到X空间 |
[03:54] | I still feel bad about having to leave | 我还是觉得留爱普莉尔和凯西 |
[03:55] | April and Casey back on the ship to guard the other fragment. | 在飞船上看着另一个部件不好 |
[03:58] | They seemed pretty mad. | 他们好像很生气 |
[04:02] | Nah. I bet they’re over it by now. | 不 我觉得他们应该缓过来了 |
[04:04] | Projecting the portal. | 传送门 |
[04:25] | Yes! Back in Dimension X! | 好嘞 回到X空间啦 |
[04:30] | Why, hello, Scatterpillar. | 你好啊 星际毛毛虫 |
[04:32] | How’s it going, little Squeebles? | 甲壳虫你们还好吗 |
[04:37] | Hey, there, giant Kraang worm! | 克朗巨虫 |
[04:43] | Ah, yes, bros. The circle of life. | 好吧 生命循环啊 |
[04:47] | I hate Dimension X more than I hate space! | 比起太空我更讨厌X空间 |
[04:50] | The sooner we find the Utrom, the sooner we leave. | 越快找到奥特姆 我们就能越早离开 |
[04:53] | Professor? | 教授 |
[04:55] | Oh! Me? | 我 |
[04:56] | Yes. Right. | 对 |
[04:58] | Uh, um… according to my scanner, | 根据我的扫描来看 |
[05:00] | the Utrom are… | 奥特姆 |
[05:03] | uh…this way. | 在这边 |
[05:06] | Dimension X is muh– | X空间… |
[05:08] | messing with my scaaan… sc-scanners. | 扰乱了我的扫描仪 |
[05:10] | Oh, great. That’s great! | 这下好了 |
[05:12] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[05:13] | I got the answer right here, dog! | 我有办法 |
[05:21] | Calm down, Raph. You knew it was coming. | 冷静 拉斐尔 你早知道会这样 |
[05:23] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[05:24] | Don’t worry. Savage Mikey’s got this, dudes. | 别担心 野人麦奇来解决 |
[05:29] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[05:43] | Dimension X tip number 23– | X空间生存规则第23条 |
[05:45] | never put a mushropod between your toes. | 别把蘑菇虫放到脚趾之间 |
[05:48] | It could try to eat ’em. | 它会吃脚趾 |
[05:49] | Learned that one the hard way. | 切身体会过 |
[05:53] | Why would we ever stick anything in Dimension X | 我们为什么会把X空间的东西 |
[05:55] | between our toes? | 放到脚趾之间啊 |
[06:00] | Mikey, why’d you stop? | 麦奇 你怎么停下来了 |
[06:01] | Because… | 因为 |
[06:04] | we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[06:05] | What? I don’t see anything! | 什么 我什么也没看到 |
[06:09] | Duh, Raph. That’s the point. | 拉斐尔 这就是关键 |
[06:14] | A cloaking dome! Brilliant. | 隐形穹顶 真聪明 |
[06:28] | Whoa! Now, that’s a headquarters! | 原来这是总部 |
[06:40] | Who are you? How did you find our secret base? | 你们是谁 怎么找到我们的秘密基地的 |
[06:43] | And why did you throw a rock at my head? | 为什么拿石头丢我 |
[06:47] | Bishop! Good to see you, old friend! | 主教 很高兴见到你 老朋友 |
[06:55] | Professor Honeycutt! Good to see you. | 亨尼卡教授 很高兴见到你 |
[06:58] | Despite your strange, robotic body and your… | 除了你奇怪的机器身体以及 |
[07:01] | very large head. | 超大的脑袋 |
[07:03] | Thank you. I think. | 谢谢吧 |
[07:04] | But I need the attention of the full Utrom council. | 但我需要奥特姆议会来见我 |
[07:07] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[07:08] | Anything for you, Zayton. This way. | 愿意效劳 扎顿 这边请 |
[07:13] | Dude, those neck breathing thingies you guys got are cool! | 哥们 这个用脖子呼吸的玩意儿好厉害 |
[07:17] | Shh, Mikey! | 小声点 麦奇 |
[07:19] | Professor and Turtles, | 教授和乌龟 |
[07:20] | allow me to present the sacred high council of the Utrom– | 让我来为你们介绍奥特姆神圣高级议会 |
[07:24] | Pawn, Rook, and Queen. | 卒 车 和皇后 |
[07:27] | Whoa! They look just like Irma and Miss Campbell. | 他们看上去就像厄玛人和坎贝尔小姐[歌手] |
[07:31] | The Council acknowledges the Professor and the Turtles. | 议会欢迎教授和乌龟们 |
[07:34] | Utrom, these Turtles are protectors of Earth. | 奥特姆 这些乌龟是地球的守护者 |
[07:38] | They have fought the Kraang and are worthy of your help. | 他们一直在与克朗作战 你们应该帮助他们 |
[07:41] | The Utrom are already aware of the Turtles | 奥特姆已经知晓乌龟们的存在 |
[07:44] | and all of the good they have done for the planet Earth. | 以及他们为地球所做出的贡献 |
[07:47] | So why didn’t ya help us before? | 那你们之前为什么不帮助我们 |
[07:49] | Because Earthlings cannot always be trusted! | 因为不能信任地球人 |
[07:51] | You are an irrational species. | 你们是不理性的种族 |
[07:53] | Still, you should know the truth… | 但是 你还是应该了解 |
[07:55] | about the Utrom. | 奥特姆的真相 |
[08:01] | For millions of nextons, | 几百万耐克斯顿来 |
[08:03] | the Utrom all had individual personalities. | 奥特姆一直具有不同的个性 |
[08:06] | Then one nexton, an Utrom scientist named “Kraang” | 一个耐克斯顿中 有个叫克朗的奥特姆科学家 |
[08:10] | discovered the mutagen of the Kraathatrogon Worm. | 发现了克朗巨虫的变异原 |
[08:13] | Kraang Prime was born, | 克朗至尊就此诞生 |
[08:15] | becoming deranged in the process. | 实验过程中他精神错乱了 |
[08:18] | He used his horrible psychic powers | 他利用他可怕的精神力量 |
[08:20] | to overcome millions of Utrom, | 俘虏了上百万奥特姆人 |
[08:22] | turning them into slave-copies of himself! | 把他们变成他的翻版奴隶 |
[08:26] | And so, the Kraang were born. | 从此 克朗就此诞生 |
[08:29] | There were many Utrom who resisted Prime’s control, | 有很多奥特姆拒绝被至尊所控制 |
[08:32] | but now less than 100 exist. | 但现在仅存不到一百名 |
[08:35] | What happened to your race is a tragedy… | 你们种族的遭遇非常悲惨… |
[08:38] | but perhaps you can help us avoid another one. | 但也许你们能帮助我们不走上相同的道路 |
[08:41] | We were able to get one of the pieces | 我们已经拿到了黑洞制造机 |
[08:42] | of the Black Hole Generator, but we need the others. | 其中一个部件 但我们还需要其他部件 |
[08:45] | It’s the only way to save Earth! | 只有这样才能拯救地球 |
[08:48] | You found one of the pieces? | 你们找到其中一个部件了 |
[08:50] | No, n-n-n-no-no! Bad… bad, bad! | 不 不…不…不 不好…不好 |
[08:54] | No one should have such power! | 这么强大的能量不能落入个人手中 |
[08:56] | We took pains to hide the pieces | 我们费尽心机把这些部件 |
[08:57] | in the safest parts of the galaxy! | 藏在银河系最安全的地方 |
[09:00] | Safest? The first piece corrupted | 最安全 第一个部件腐蚀了 |
[09:02] | the entire race of Aeons! | 整个隐知族 |
[09:04] | – What? – Impossible! | -什么 -不可能 |
[09:05] | No way! | 不可能 |
[09:07] | Sacre b-b-b-bleu! | 一派…胡言 |
[09:08] | Utrom, I have a plan | 奥特姆 我有个计划 |
[09:10] | to destroy the Generator once and for all. | 能够永远毁掉制造机 |
[09:13] | Impossible! Zee Heart of Darkness cannot be destroyed! | 不可能 黑暗之心不可能被摧毁 |
[09:17] | Utrom, we must discuss this. | 奥特姆 我们必须好好讨论一下 |
[09:28] | The High Council has reached a decision! | 高级议会已经达成一致 |
[09:31] | Great! | 太好了 |
[09:32] | We are officially opening discussions | 我们将正式讨论 |
[09:34] | on the topic of helping you. | 帮助你们的议题 |
[09:35] | The debate shall last for the next 100 nextons. | 讨论结果将在100耐克斯顿后公布 |
[09:40] | What? But we need your help now, | 什么 但是我们现在就需要你们的帮助 |
[09:43] | not 100 “Whatever-ons” from now! | 不是从现在起100啥斯顿以后 |
[09:45] | Utrom, please… We’ve come from the future! | 奥特姆 拜托了…我们来自未来 |
[09:48] | The Triceratons find ALL the pieces and destroy Earth! | 三角龙发现了所有部件 毁灭了地球 |
[09:52] | We saw it happen! | 我们见证了一切 |
[09:54] | Oolong, that Black Hole thingy | 求你了 那个黑洞什么的玩意 |
[09:56] | is the only chance we have! | 是我们唯一的机会 |
[09:58] | Ya gotta help us! Pleeeassse? | 你一定要帮帮我们 好吗 |
[10:03] | Perhaps we can– | 也许我们能… |
[10:07] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[10:11] | So the long-hidden Utrom base, | 所以还是这些悲惨的乌龟 |
[10:13] | revealed to us by none other than those miserable Turtles. | 带领我们找到了隐藏已久的奥特姆基地 |
[10:18] | How awesome has Kraang Subprime’s day become? | 克朗次尊今天可真是棒极了 |
[10:29] | Enough with the savage yells! | 别再这么大喊大叫了 |
[10:31] | Don’t diss my sweet yell till you try it! | 你都没试过 别轻易小看我的叫喊声 |
[10:44] | How I’ve waited for this, Subprime. | 我等这一刻很久了 次尊 |
[10:47] | You stole my body. | 你偷走了我的身体 |
[10:49] | She was my creation! | 她是我创造的 |
[10:54] | Aw, my heart bleeds for ya. | 我的心简直为你而滴血 |
[11:09] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[11:12] | Let me go, Subprime. | 放开我 次尊 |
[11:14] | Queen! | 女王 |
[11:15] | So long, morons! | 再见 蠢货们 |
[11:17] | I’ll be taking a parting gift. | 这就当我的临别礼吧 |
[11:22] | Let’s go, dude! | 兄弟们 我们走 |
[11:25] | No! | 不 |
[11:33] | I think you’ll like your accommodations, Queen. | 我想你会喜欢你的住处的 女王 |
[11:36] | And by like, | 我说的喜欢 |
[11:37] | I mean you will totally hate! | 是指你绝对会恨到牙痒痒 |
[11:47] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 哥们 |
[11:48] | Come on, stay close. | 来 跟紧点 |
[11:53] | Argh–how did we lose her already? | 我们怎么已经跟丢她了 |
[11:56] | I would know such fury anywhere. | 这种愤怒真是再熟悉不过了 |
[11:59] | Raphael! | 拉斐尔 |
[12:02] | Mona… | 蒙娜… |
[12:04] | Lisa? | 丽莎 |
[12:05] | Whoa… is that your girlfrie– | 那是你的女朋… |
[12:09] | Dude, keep it down. They’ll hear. | 哥们 小声点 他们会听到了 |
[12:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[12:15] | I didn’t think I’d ever see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[12:20] | Come on, people. No time for kissy-face. | 别这样 伙计们 没时间亲亲了 |
[12:23] | We’re on a mission to rescue the Utrom Queen, remember? | 我们正在执行拯救奥特姆女王的任务呢 |
[12:26] | Utrom Queen? | 奥特姆女王 |
[12:27] | The Utrom and the Kraang are one in the same! | 奥特姆和克朗都是一伙人 |
[12:30] | We thought they could be trusted, | 我们以为能信任他们 |
[12:31] | but we found out the hard way. | 但是事实是残酷的 |
[12:39] | Kraangs and Utrom are not the same, Sal Commander. | 克朗和奥特姆是不一样的 萨尔指挥官 |
[12:41] | Trust me on that. | 信我一次 |
[12:43] | We only work with the good guys. | 我们只跟好人一伙儿 |
[12:45] | Good Kraang? | 好克朗 |
[12:47] | You expect us to believe in such a thing? | 你指望我相信这种话吗 |
[12:49] | Rokka Rokka! | 拉卡拉卡 |
[12:50] | We tried to trust the Kraang, | 我们试着信任克朗 |
[12:51] | and it landed us in prison. | 最后我们被扔进了监狱 |
[12:53] | How can we trust the Utrom? | 我们怎么能相信奥特姆 |
[12:54] | I was skeptical at first too, Mona. | 我一开始也半信半疑 蒙娜 |
[12:56] | But these Utrom… they helped us. | 但是那些奥特姆…他们帮了我们 |
[13:03] | You pathetic Utrom are nearly extinct, | 你们这些可悲的奥特姆几乎灭绝了 |
[13:06] | while we Kraang are totally awesome! | 我们克朗真是棒极了 |
[13:10] | Have I mentioned your tiara is lame and not awesome? | 我有没有说过你的皇冠烂透了 一点都不棒 |
[13:15] | Because it is! | 因为的确如此 |
[13:17] | My forces are on their way as we speak, | 我们说话这会儿我的部队已经在路上 |
[13:19] | ready to rescue me and destroy your SubCommand Center! | 准备把我救出去 摧毁你的次尊指挥中心 |
[13:23] | Ooh, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[13:25] | You got real serious, didn’t ya? | 你是认真的 对吧 |
[13:28] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[13:29] | Like we’re scared of a few Utrom… | 我们又不害怕几个奥特姆 |
[13:33] | You idiots stay on the lookout. | 你们这些蠢货继续保持警戒 |
[13:35] | Affirmative, Kraang Subprime. | 明白 克朗次尊 |
[13:37] | That which is called the lookout Kraang will stay. | 警戒克朗会继续留下警戒 |
[13:42] | Now, Queenie… | 小女王 |
[13:44] | you’re gonna spill all your Utrom secrets. | 你必须把关于奥特姆的秘密都说出来 |
[13:48] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[13:52] | I move to instate parliamentary procedure 43-dash-296. | 我去启动43-296议会程序 |
[13:57] | Guys! No more discussions! We need action! | 各位 不要再讨论了 我们需要行动 |
[14:00] | No discussion. | 我们不是在讨论 |
[14:01] | Parliamentary Procedure 43-dash-296 is all-out war. | 43-296议会程序是指全面开战 |
[14:05] | Utromdroids…prepare! | 奥特姆机器人 准备 |
[14:17] | Now we’re talking! Yeah! | 这才像话 太棒了 |
[14:19] | So where’s the rest of ’em? | 其他的呢 |
[14:24] | Now might be a good time to tell us | 现在应该告诉我们 |
[14:26] | where the Black Hole Generator fragments are located | 黑洞生成机部件在哪里了 |
[14:29] | just in case, you know, something happens. | 防止有事发生 |
[14:32] | Fight by our side, survive this siege… | 跟我们一起作战 顺利突围 |
[14:35] | and we shall see. | 我们就告诉你们 |
[14:38] | So are you guys gonna help save the Queen or what? | 你们要帮忙拯救女王吗 |
[14:40] | As I’ve said, we will not aid the Kraang. | 我说过 我们不会帮助克朗 |
[14:43] | And as I’ve said, they’re good Kraang. | 我也说过 他们是好克朗 |
[14:46] | Mona, I wouldn’t do anything that would hurt you. | 蒙娜 我不会做任何伤害你的事 |
[14:48] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[14:51] | I doubted them before, Commander, | 以前我也怀疑过他们 指挥官 |
[14:53] | even when you insisted otherwise. | 即便是你坚持持相反意见的时候 |
[14:55] | But now I trust Raphael with my life. | 但现在我信任拉斐尔 |
[14:59] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[15:06] | Yeah, boy! Ugh! | 太棒了 |
[15:09] | What’s with you two? | 你们俩怎么回事 |
[15:15] | All right, Queen! | 好吧 女王 |
[15:17] | You will tell me everything you know | 你要告诉我你知道的 |
[15:19] | about the Black Hole Generator! | 关于黑洞生成机的一切 |
[15:21] | Never! I’ll never tell! | 休想 我绝对不会告诉你 |
[15:25] | Then it’s time for a little torture! | 那我就要折磨你一下了 |
[15:32] | I can’t believe I’m saving a Kraang! | 真不敢相信我在救克朗 |
[15:35] | It’s the four of us against one of you, Subprime! | 我们四对一 次尊 |
[15:39] | Ohhh, ohhh, I’m so scared! | 好怕怕啊 |
[15:42] | Look at me, I’m quivering! | 快看 我都吓得哆嗦了 |
[15:56] | Not really. | 想得美 |
[15:57] | ‘ Cause I got me a Dracotroid! | 我可有巨龙机器人 |
[16:22] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[16:26] | I’ve always wanted to watch a Turtle get eaten by a Dracotroid. | 我一直想看乌龟被巨龙机器人吃掉的样子 |
[16:40] | Need a little help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[16:42] | – Utrom? – I knew my Utrom would find us. | -奥特姆 -我就知道我的奥特姆会找到我们 |
[16:45] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[16:46] | You can always trust a Turtle | 乌龟和好克朗 |
[16:48] | and the good Kraang to pull through. | 绝对可以找到解决办法 |
[16:51] | Dracotroid– | 巨龙机器人 |
[16:53] | do what you do best! | 使出你的全力吧 |
[17:26] | Nice work, Sal! | 干得漂亮 萨尔 |
[17:27] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[17:29] | Booyakasha, indeed, Michelangelo–raaah! | 确实 米开朗琪罗 |
[17:33] | This has gotta be the most pathetic sight ever. | 这肯定是有史以来最悲哀的画面了 |
[17:40] | It pains me how far you’ve fallen, Knight. | 你如此堕落 让我很难过 骑士 |
[17:43] | That name means nothing to me! | 我不叫什么骑士 |
[17:46] | I am now Kraang Subprime! | 现在我是克朗次尊 |
[17:58] | Uh, this might not seem like the time, | 虽然现在时机不是很对 |
[18:00] | but about those Black Hole Generator fragments… | 但关于黑洞生成机部件… |
[18:03] | This may be our last stand! | 这可能是我们最后一招了 |
[18:05] | I will tell you, Professor. | 我会告诉你 教授 |
[18:06] | The next piece of the Generator is– | 生成机的另一个部件在… |
[18:10] | Oh, that’s always the way, isn’t it? | 为什么总是这样 |
[18:19] | You’ve learned some new moves since I last saw you! | 从上次见面后你学到了些新招数啊 |
[18:22] | I could teach them to you… one-on-one. | 我可以教你 一对一教学 |
[18:24] | I would love that! | 绝对没问题 |
[18:38] | You used to be our greatest hero! | 你曾经是我们最伟大的英雄 |
[18:40] | You were a true brother. | 你曾是我真正的兄弟 |
[18:42] | Oh, for the love of Kraang! | 为了克朗 |
[18:47] | Everyone hates complete subservience to Kraang Prime | 人人都恨对克朗至尊的一味谄媚 |
[18:51] | until they try it! | 直到他们真正尝试 |
[18:53] | You are a traitor, Subprime… | 你是叛徒 次尊 |
[18:57] | And you will fall! | 你不会成功的 |
[19:10] | I can’t hold on much longer! | 我坚持不住了 |
[19:17] | Aah! Mona! | 蒙娜 |
[19:41] | Maybe Dimension X isn’t so bad. | X空间可能也没那么糟糕 |
[19:45] | You all right, Bishop? | 你没事吧 主教 |
[19:46] | Yes. Kraang Subprime is finally defeated. | 没事 我们终于打败克朗次尊了 |
[19:56] | I may be a traitor, | 我可能是叛徒 |
[19:57] | but at least I’m not a loser | 但至少我不是傻脸一张 |
[19:59] | with a totally stupid face. | 最后失败的人 |
[20:02] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[20:06] | Aww, give me a Kraanging break! | 别闹好吗 |
[20:12] | Kraang! Initiate that which is known as RETREAT! | 克朗 启动撤退程序 |
[20:24] | Utrom! Utrom! | 奥特姆 奥特姆 |
[20:29] | I have to admit, I was wrong about your species. | 不得不承认 我之前对你们的看法是错的 |
[20:32] | There are, indeed, good Kraang in the ten Dimensions. | 十维之中确实有好克朗 |
[20:36] | You mean Utrom, bro. | 你是指奥特姆 伙计 |
[20:38] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[20:39] | And I have seen unparalleled bravery today. | 我今天见识了无与伦比的勇敢 |
[20:43] | Does this mean– | 这是说… |
[20:44] | Indeed it does. Bishop? | 是的 主教 |
[20:47] | You will find the second piece of the Black Hole Generator | 黑洞生成机的第二个部件 |
[20:51] | in the Cosmic Ocean of Varuna. | 在伐楼拿的宇宙海洋中 |
[20:53] | The final fragment is on the lost world of Magdomar | 最后一个部件在已知宇宙边缘上的 |
[20:56] | at the very edge of the known cosmos. | 麦格多玛遗失世界中 |
[20:58] | Thank you, Utrom. | 谢谢 奥特姆 |
[21:00] | We’re gonna make sure this weapon is finally destroyed… | 我们一定会将这一武器 |
[21:02] | once and for all. | 彻底毁灭掉 |
[21:06] | So, um, | 话说 |
[21:08] | if we’re ever on the same planet again, you… | 如果我们再到同一个星球上 你… |
[21:10] | wanna go out sometime? | 想跟我一起出去吗 |
[21:12] | Go out where? To space? | 出去哪里 去太空吗 |
[21:16] | I’ll go with you anywhere, Raphael. | 我愿意跟你去任何地方 拉斐尔 |
[21:21] | I totally get mutants like Karai, but… | 卡莱那样的变种我还明白 但… |
[21:24] | – alien lizards? – Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, bro. | -外星蜥蜴… -情人眼里出西施 兄弟 |
[21:29] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[21:30] | Now is the time for kissing nose. | 你们该接吻了 |