时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Seriously? A temple? | 不是吧 一间寺庙 |
[00:15] | It’s a front for a money-laundering operation. | 这是他们洗钱的幌子 |
[00:18] | Taking it down will badly hurt the Shredder. | 捣毁这里就能重创施莱德 |
[00:20] | Your dad was one messed-up freak. | 你爸真是个怪人 |
[00:40] | Well, well, well. | 瞧啊 |
[00:43] | I see we have an uninvited guest. | 有不请自来的客人 |
[00:45] | Hun. | 韩 |
[01:12] | You think you can take the Shredder’s place, | 你以为你能取代施莱德 |
[01:14] | but you are just a spoiled little girl. | 但你只是个被宠坏了的小姑娘 |
[01:28] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[01:29] | You always have to make a dramatic entrance. | 你出场总是这么隆重 |
[01:35] | Look at it all! | 看看这些钱 |
[01:37] | There’s millions here. | 有上千万吧 |
[01:39] | Shredder should’ve kept it somewhere a little more safe. | 施莱德应该找个更安全的地方来存放的 |
[01:43] | So what are we going to do with it? | 我们该怎么花 |
[01:44] | Do you know how much cool stuff we can buy? | 你们知道这些钱能买多少好东西吗 |
[01:57] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:00] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:02] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:04] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:06] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:08] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:10] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:13] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:15] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:17] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:19] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:21] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:28] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:29] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:32] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:34] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:36] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:38] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:40] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:42] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:45] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:47] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:49] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:51] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:57] | You enter the treasure vault when three Pus Trolls attack! | 你进入宝库时 遇到了三个脓瘤巨魔的袭击 |
[03:01] | It’s a trap! | 这是个陷阱 |
[03:02] | Ice Cream Kitty? | 冰淇淋猫咪 |
[03:08] | Ooh, 16. | 十六点 |
[03:09] | The Pus Trolls are frozen by your ice spell. | 你用冰冻魔法冻住了脓瘤巨魔 |
[03:12] | But the Slime King approaches. | 但史莱姆王出现了 |
[03:15] | Raph! Chompy is making Ice Cream Kitty melt. | 拉斐 小咬会让冰淇淋猫咪融化的 |
[03:18] | That’s because she’s cheating. | 因为她作弊了 |
[03:20] | Ugh, and the ice cream is getting the dice all sticky. | 冰激凌弄的骰子好粘 |
[03:24] | I don’t know how you talked me into playing this stupid game again. | 我怎么又被你忽悠过来玩这个蠢游戏了 |
[03:26] | Just roll, dude. | 掷吧 哥们 |
[03:28] | Okay, I attack with my Fire Axe. | 好 我用火斧攻击 |
[03:30] | 19. Your attack defeats the Slime King, | 十九点 你打败了史莱姆王 |
[03:33] | and you win his plus-two Amulet of Audacity. | 得到了他护甲加二的无畏护身符 |
[03:36] | Yes! In your face, Kitty. | 太棒了 服不服 猫咪 |
[03:42] | Hey, Leo, aren’t you gonna play? | 李奥 你不玩吗 |
[03:44] | What? Oh, no, you guys go ahead. | 什么 你们先玩 |
[03:47] | Breaking news from Chinatown, | 唐人街突发新闻 |
[03:48] | where a fire has burned down a mob warehouse, | 黑帮工厂着火 |
[03:48] | 五点新闻直播 卡洛斯·克朗·奥布莱恩·甘贝 | |
[03:51] | destroying millions in cash. | 烧毁了上千万现金 |
[04:01] | Bet you anything that place was Shredder’s. | 我打赌肯定是施莱德的工厂 |
[04:05] | Dudes, look at their faces. | 哥们 看他们的脸 |
[04:07] | That definitely looks like the handiwork | 看上去很像那个 |
[04:09] | of that crazy girl Karai’s running around with. | 疯女孩卡莱的同伴的杰作 |
[04:12] | Should we do something? | 我们应该有所行动吗 |
[04:13] | Leo? | 李奥 |
[04:16] | Not gonna defend your girlfriend, eh? | 不帮你女朋友辩解一下吗 |
[04:19] | Whatever, Raph. I’m out of here. | 随便吧 拉斐 我先走了 |
[04:23] | I don’t know, Donnie. | 我也说不清 多尼 |
[04:25] | I got a weird feeling Leo’s hiding something. | 我有种奇怪的感觉 李奥好像隐瞒了什么 |
[04:27] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[04:29] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[04:30] | I think he’s up to something with Karai. | 我觉得他跟卡莱在筹划着什么 |
[04:42] | Ah, look who finally showed up. | 看看谁终于出现了 |
[04:45] | Having trouble sneaking out so Splinter doesn’t see you? | 瞒着普林特偷跑出来有点困难吗 |
[04:49] | We need to be more careful, Karai. | 我们得更加小心 卡莱 |
[04:51] | You can’t just go charging in like that. | 你们不能那么大摇大摆地进去 |
[04:53] | If I wasn’t there as backup, | 要是没有我的支援 |
[04:55] | you and Shinigami might have been taken down by Hun. | 你和死神可能已经被韩制服了 |
[04:58] | Don’t flatter yourself, Leo. | 别臭美了 李奥 |
[04:59] | I had Hun right where I wanted him. | 对付韩轻而易举 |
[05:01] | The Purple Dragons are one thing, | 紫龙帮是一码事 |
[05:03] | but just us three against all of Shredder’s army? | 但就我们三个来对抗施莱德所有人吗 |
[05:06] | We should get the others. | 我们得叫上其他人 |
[05:08] | Your brothers aren’t interested in going after Shredder’s empire | 你兄弟不会来对抗施莱德的帝国 |
[05:10] | because Splinter won’t allow it. | 因为普林特不会答应的 |
[05:12] | We’re outnumbered. We need help. | 我们寡不敌众 需要帮助 |
[05:14] | On that, we agree. | 这点我们同意 |
[05:16] | Omaetachi, mae e. | 你们过来 |
[05:22] | Shinigami recruited these new Foot Ninja from Japan. | 死神从日本找来了新大脚帮忍者 |
[05:25] | But these guys are mercenaries. | 但他们是雇佣兵 |
[05:28] | They’re perfect for our cause and for our next target. | 正适合我们的事业以及下个目标 |
[05:36] | Shredder’s chemical factory? | 施莱德的化工厂 |
[05:38] | If we can destroy it, we’ll cripple his organization big-time. | 如果我们可以摧毁它 就可以重创他的组织 |
[05:49] | So hungry. | 好饿 |
[05:51] | Haven’t eaten in an hour. | 都一小时没吃东西了 |
[05:58] | Excuse me, kitty kitty mama. | 抱歉 猫咪宝宝 |
[06:02] | What’s wrong, girl? | 怎么了 姑娘 |
[06:03] | Something wrong with the pizza? | 披萨有问题吗 |
[06:05] | That sneaky Dr. Squirrelenstein? | 那个鬼祟的松鼠斯坦博士 |
[06:08] | No? Robo-vampires? | 不是 吸血鬼机器人 |
[06:10] | No? | 不是 |
[06:11] | The guys? | 我的伙伴 |
[06:12] | Leo? | 李奥 |
[06:15] | I should wake him up. He’ll know what to do. | 我去喊他起来 他知道该怎么做 |
[06:17] | Thanks, kitty. | 谢了 猫咪 |
[06:19] | Leo? You awake? | 李奥 你醒了吗 |
[06:21] | Leo? | 李奥 |
[06:22] | Oh, no. Guys! | 不 伙计们 |
[06:24] | Guys, wake up! | 伙计们 醒醒 |
[06:25] | What is it, Mikey? | 怎么了 麦奇 |
[06:27] | This better not be Dr. Squirrelenstein again. | 最好别再是松鼠斯坦博士 |
[06:29] | Worse… there’s no sign of Leo, | 比那更糟 李奥不见了 |
[06:31] | and he’s not picking up his T-Phone. | 他也不接电话 |
[06:34] | One guess where he is. | 你们猜他在哪 |
[06:35] | We should head to Karai’s. | 我们应该去找卡莱 |
[06:36] | I’ll run a trace on his phone. | 我来追踪他的手机 |
[06:38] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[06:50] | We plant explosives, | 我们装好炸弹 |
[06:52] | get out fast, and blow the place. | 迅速离开 然后引爆这地方 |
[06:54] | Shredder will never know we’re here. | 施莱德永远不会知道我们在这里 |
[06:56] | Uh, somebody will know we’re here. | 会有人知道我们来了 |
[07:02] | This isn’t gonna be as easy as we… | 这不会简单得如我们所… |
[07:05] | Gotcha, son. I sniffed you a mile away. | 逮住你们了 老远我就闻到了你们的味儿 |
[07:13] | Oh, snap. | 不 |
[07:16] | You goo-ed me with my own goo. | 你用我的黏液粘我 |
[07:17] | That’s sick, yo. | 真恶心 |
[07:23] | I was hoping you would show up here, girl. | 我正期待你们出现呢 姑娘 |
[07:28] | Let us make with the crushing already. | 让我们打垮你们 |
[07:35] | So the cubs recruited Foot Soldiers of their own. | 小家伙们自己雇了大脚士兵 |
[07:38] | Let’s see if they are worthy of the name. | 让我见识下他们是不是名副其实 |
[07:48] | I didn’t want it to be too easy. | 我可没指望这太简单 |
[07:52] | I think I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[07:53] | I tracked Leo’s T-Phone to Auman Chemicals. | 我追踪到李奥的手机在奥曼化工厂 |
[07:55] | They must be trying to take down | 他们肯定是想自己 |
[07:57] | Shredder’s operation on their own. | 破坏施莱德的行动 |
[07:58] | Is he crazy? | 他疯了吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah, this sounds like something you would do, Raph. | 这听上去像是你会做的事 拉斐 |
[08:17] | Don’t worry about my Footbots. | 别管我的大脚机器人 |
[08:19] | I will finish you myself. | 我要亲自了结你 |
[08:32] | Come get me, dinosaur. | 来抓我啊 恐龙 |
[08:34] | Dinosaur? I am rhinoceros. | 恐龙 我是独角犀 |
[08:42] | Ah, Bebop! | 比波普 |
[08:44] | Missed me. | 没抓到我 |
[08:58] | We got to get out of here! | 我们该出去了 |
[09:09] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[09:10] | Let’s do this. | 我们上 |
[09:14] | Booyaka… | 我来… |
[09:15] | Aw, man, we missed the battle? | 我们错过了大战 |
[09:18] | Lame, dude. | 真糟糕 伙计们 |
[09:20] | They got to be here somewhere. | 他们肯定在这 |
[09:31] | Guys, out! | 伙计们 出去 |
[09:32] | Quick! | 快 |
[09:49] | Raph, you okay? | 拉斐 你还好吗 |
[09:51] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
[09:52] | Thanks for the save. | 谢谢你救了我们 |
[09:55] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[09:57] | He’s not moving. | 他不动了 |
[10:07] | Oh, no. What are they doing here? | 不好 他们在这里做什么 |
[10:09] | Come on, Leonardo. | 快来 李奥纳多 |
[10:11] | Just go. I have to help Donnie. | 你们走吧 我要去帮多尼 |
[10:13] | What? Donatello? | 什么 多纳泰罗 |
[10:16] | Senpai, we must go. | 前辈 我们该走了 |
[10:18] | There is no escape, young ones. | 你们逃不掉的 小家伙们 |
[10:27] | Footbots, after them! | 大脚机器人 跟上他们 |
[10:34] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这做什么 |
[10:35] | What are we doing here? | 我们做什么 |
[10:37] | We were looking for you when Donnie got blown up. | 我们在找你 然后多尼就被炸伤了 |
[10:39] | I know how much you like to fight, | 我知道你们很想吵架 |
[10:41] | but the bad guys are still out there. | 但坏人还在外面 |
[10:51] | Ha-ha-ha! Think you can run, Turtles? | 你们以为能逃掉吗 乌龟们 |
[10:54] | Boom, baby! | 炸啊 宝贝 |
[10:56] | Hey! I want to fire lasers. | 我要发射激光 |
[10:58] | They is my thing! | 这是我的菜 |
[11:02] | Don’t mess with the party wagon. | 别惹派对车 |
[11:04] | Cowabunga! | 飞檐走壁 |
[11:09] | Dang, man. That is straight-up nasty. | 不好 这真是糟透了 |
[11:12] | I handle this, comrade. | 交给我 同志 |
[11:15] | Did no one tell Turtles they is too slow? | 没人告诉乌龟他们太慢了吗 |
[11:33] | Now, to shell some Turtles! | 来扒乌龟壳了 |
[11:45] | Sensei! | 师父 |
[11:47] | My sons! | 孩子们 |
[11:50] | The factory! | 工厂 |
[11:50] | Explosion! | 爆炸 |
[11:52] | Take him to the dojo. | 带他去道场 |
[11:53] | I will prepare the healing mantras. | 我来准备治疗祷文 |
[11:58] | Sensei, wait. | 老师 等等 |
[12:00] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[12:01] | Karai and I… | 卡莱和我… |
[12:03] | we’ve been taking down Shredder’s operations. | 我们在破坏施莱德的行动 |
[12:05] | I thought we could end this. | 我以为我们可以结束这一切 |
[12:06] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[12:13] | I have always warned you of vengeance. | 我一直让你谨慎复仇 |
[12:15] | I am disappointed in you, Leonardo. | 我对你很失望 李奥纳多 |
[12:18] | But I am proud you had the courage | 但我也为你承认错误的勇气 |
[12:20] | to admit your wrongdoing. | 感到骄傲 |
[12:21] | If I had told the others what I was up to, | 如果我告诉其他人我要做什么 |
[12:23] | they never would have gone into that building. | 他们就不会进那座大楼了 |
[12:26] | It is right that you should feel pain for your mistakes. | 你为过错而难受是对的 |
[12:29] | But it is one thing to regret bad decisions | 但在做出错误决定之后后悔 |
[12:31] | after they are made. | 只是一方面 |
[12:32] | A leader must foresee | 领导者必须预见 |
[12:33] | how bad decisions lead to bad results. | 错误的决定会带来怎样的后果 |
[12:45] | Leo, what were you thinking? | 李奥 你是怎么想的 |
[12:47] | I could’ve told you teaming up with those two | 我该告诉你 和那两个家伙合作 |
[12:49] | was a bad idea. | 不是个好主意 |
[12:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:52] | I guess I thought I could control the situation. | 我以为我能控制局面 |
[12:56] | Karai’s gonna do what she wants to do. | 卡莱会做她想做的事 |
[12:58] | You’re supposed to be our leader. | 而你是我们的领导者 |
[13:13] | Guys, I’m sorry. | 兄弟们 我很抱歉 |
[13:15] | I should have told you what I was up to. | 我该告诉你们我在做的事的 |
[13:19] | I know I probably don’t even deserve to lead this team | 我的所作所为之后 我知道我可能不配 |
[13:21] | after what I did. | 带领我们这个队伍 |
[13:26] | Karai’s gonna keep going after Shredder. | 卡莱要继续打击施莱德 |
[13:29] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[13:35] | Leo! I didn’t think you’d make it. | 李奥 没想到你会来 |
[13:38] | So you’re actually going against Splinter’s wishes. | 看来你真的要违背斯普林特的意愿了 |
[13:41] | How’s Donatello? | 多纳泰罗怎么样了 |
[13:43] | He’ll be fine. He’s a tough turtle. | 他没事 他很坚强 |
[13:45] | Hey, Shinigami, remember me? | 死神 还记得我吗 |
[13:47] | You’re the silly one. I like you. | 你是那个傻的 我喜欢你 |
[13:54] | We underestimated Tiger Claw’s army. | 我们低估了虎爪的大军 |
[13:57] | There’s no telling how many Footbots he has. | 我们根本不知道他有多少大脚机器人 |
[13:59] | We need to go after the source. | 我们需要追根溯源 |
[14:01] | A Footbot factory? | 大脚机器人工厂 |
[14:03] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[14:06] | It’ll be worth it. | 去一趟肯定值 |
[14:07] | Without soldiers, | 没有了士兵 |
[14:08] | infiltrating Shredder’s secret lair | 渗透施莱德的秘密巢穴 |
[14:10] | will be that much easier. | 肯定易如反掌 |
[14:11] | We don’t even know where his secret lair is. | 我们都不知道他的秘密巢穴在哪里 |
[14:14] | I thought you liked a challenge, Raphael. | 你不是喜欢挑战吗 拉斐尔 |
[14:17] | Raph’s right. | 拉斐说的对 |
[14:18] | I can’t let you take this kind of risk. | 我不能让你冒这种险 |
[14:23] | I need your help on this one, Leo. | 我需要你帮我 李奥 |
[14:25] | For old time’s sake. | 看在以前的份上 |
[14:29] | Sorry, Karai. | 抱歉 卡莱 |
[14:30] | Your charms won’t work this time. | 你的魔法这次不会起作用 |
[14:32] | We’ll stop you if we have to. | 如有必要 我们会阻止你 |
[14:39] | Have it your way. | 随你的便 |
[14:54] | Well, that was a good plan. | 这计划真好 |
[15:14] | Karai is sure to attempt another attack. | 卡莱肯定会再发动攻击 |
[15:17] | Scan for explosives. | 扫描炸药 |
[15:18] | We must protect this factory at any cost. | 我们必须不惜一切代价保护这家工厂 |
[15:21] | No worries, G. We got it covered. | 不用担心 有我们在 |
[15:23] | Like mayonnaise on a hot dog. | 一定保护得严严实实 |
[15:26] | Even cockroach wearing the sneakers could not sneaks in. | 蟑螂穿着运动鞋都无法进入 |
[15:36] | A few Footbots should be no problem. | 几个大脚机器人应该很容易搞定 |
[15:38] | We take this place down quickly before the rest are– | 我们快速攻下这里 省得其它的… |
[15:43] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[15:47] | These don’t look like Footbots. | 这些看起来不像大脚机器人 |
[15:57] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[15:59] | I still can’t believe you were working with Karai | 我还是不敢相信你竟然背着斯普林特 |
[16:01] | behind Splinter’s back. | 跟卡莱合作 |
[16:02] | You don’t have to rub it in. | 你不用戳我的痛处 |
[16:04] | Just saying. | 我就说说 |
[16:05] | That sounds more like me. | 你这行为像我的作风 |
[16:06] | Remember when I wanted to dress up | 还记得那次我想打扮成 |
[16:07] | as the Nightwatcher vigilante, | 夜行侠义警 |
[16:09] | and you talked me out of it? | 你打消了我的念头吗 |
[16:10] | You can always be Turflytle’s faithful sidekick– | 你可以一直做我们忠诚的 |
[16:13] | Maggot Boy. | 超级食肉男孩 |
[16:59] | You are no match for our Elite Footbots, girl. | 你根本打不过我们的精英大脚机器人 女孩 |
[17:02] | Do you think your thugs are true ninja? | 你以为你手下的恶棍是真正的忍者吗 |
[17:12] | Footbots, keep them close. | 大脚机器人 看好他们 |
[17:14] | If the Turtles arrive– | 如果乌龟们来… |
[17:23] | Let them go, Tiger Claw! | 放开他们 虎爪 |
[17:26] | I can always count on the hero. | 就知道你这大英雄会来 |
[17:41] | I feel like I’m making a habit of saving you lately. | 我最近好像习惯救你了 |
[17:44] | Well, maybe if you could arrive five minutes earlier– | 如果你早到五分钟… |
[17:49] | Look out! | 小心 |
[17:54] | I like your style, witch girl. | 我喜欢你的风格 小女巫 |
[17:56] | Then try to keep up. | 那就跟上 |
[18:07] | I can’t believe we’re helping | 真不敢相信我们在 |
[18:08] | Foot Soldiers fight Footbots. | 帮大脚士兵对抗大脚机器人 |
[18:18] | We got to shut down these robots, | 我们得让这些机器人停止工作 |
[18:20] | or we won’t stand a chance. | 否则我们根本没有胜算 |
[18:37] | Can’t they just label the off switch? | 他们就不能把关闭按钮标出来吗 |
[18:39] | I can’t believe I’m gonna say this– | 真不敢相信我会这么说 |
[18:40] | I wish Donnie were here. | 多尼在就好了 |
[18:41] | You are gonna pay for gooin’ me, girl. | 你要为粘了我付出代价 妹子 |
[18:43] | You know how long it took to unstick me? | 你知道把我弄下来花了多久吗 |
[18:58] | Uh, over here, horns-for-brains. | 这里 有角没脑子 |
[19:01] | Yo mama wears combat boots. | 你爸爸在这里 |
[19:03] | Hey! Mama does wear the combat boots. | 爸爸确实在这里 |
[19:22] | Stop mashing buttons! | 不要乱搞按钮了 |
[19:25] | Wait, I almost got it! | 等一下 就快好了 |
[19:28] | Maybe I don’t got it. | 可能还不行 |
[19:36] | There is no escape for you. | 你们跑不了了 |
[19:47] | Wrong move. | 这步错了 |
[19:49] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在做什么 |
[19:51] | – This. – What? | -这个 -什么 |
[19:53] | No! | 不 |
[20:15] | Ninjas, move! | 忍者们 走 |
[20:17] | Stop them, you fools! | 阻止他们 一群笨蛋 |
[20:20] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[20:22] | Thanks, Leo. | 谢谢 李奥 |
[20:33] | Let me look at it. | 让我看看 |
[20:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:51] | I told you it was dangerous. | 我说过很危险 |
[20:53] | I told you I was fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[21:06] | You okay, D? | 你没事吧 多尼 |
[21:08] | Is that ringing coming from my ears or my brain? | 这是我耳朵里响还是大脑里响 |
[21:15] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[21:16] | I’m okay. Wait, wait, don’t touch me! | 我没事 慢着 不要碰我 |
[21:18] | No! Ooh. Aah. I’m hurting. | 不 好疼啊 |
[21:28] | I’m sorry, Father. | 对不起 父亲 |
[21:30] | I’m glad Donatello is all right. | 多纳泰罗没事真是太好了 |
[21:32] | Now you see the kind of pain | 现在你知道复仇引发的 |
[21:34] | and suffering revenge causes. | 疼痛和痛苦了吧 |
[21:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:38] | I thought I could make this | 我以为我可以这样 |
[21:39] | about taking down Shredder’s organization, | 扳倒施莱德的组织 |
[21:41] | but it’s too much of a risk | 但是为了惹恼他 |
[21:42] | going after petty targets just to spite him. | 而去跟他的手下做对太危险了 |
[21:45] | I promise I will no longer go after Shredder’s possessions. | 我保证以后绝不会再打施莱德东西的主意 |
[21:50] | I’ll go after Shredder himself. | 我会直接去找施莱德本人 |