时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | You will die. | 你死定了 |
[00:24] | And then all of your loved ones. | 然后就轮到你爱的所有人 |
[00:34] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[00:50] | You fall to your doom, rat! | 迎接你的末日吧 耗子 |
[00:53] | Not doom if my sons survive. | 只要我的孩子们还活着就不是末日 |
[01:22] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:24] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:26] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:28] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:31] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:33] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:35] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:37] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:39] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:41] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:43] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:45] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:52] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:54] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[01:56] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:58] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:00] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:02] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:05] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:07] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:09] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:11] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:13] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:16] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:22] | Father! | 父亲 |
[02:24] | No! | 不 |
[02:26] | Everybody move! | 大家快撤 |
[02:39] | He… | 他… |
[02:40] | he has to be alive, right? | 他肯定还活着吧 |
[02:43] | I don’t sense him at all. | 我一点都感觉不到他 |
[02:45] | Maybe–maybe he’s unconscious. | 也许…也许他昏过去了 |
[02:47] | That drop is at least a thousand feet down. | 那肯定有几百米深 |
[02:50] | Even he couldn’t survive a fall like that. | 就算是他掉下去也不可能保住性命 |
[02:52] | So…what do we do? | 那…我们怎么办 |
[02:54] | We take them all down. | 我们干掉他们 |
[02:55] | For Splinter! | 为了斯普林特 |
[03:06] | You should have runs when you had chance! | 你应该趁还有机会时赶紧逃命的 |
[03:08] | Now I will be doing all the squishings! | 现在轮到我来捏爆你们了 |
[03:12] | No way, dog, we talked about this. | 不行 兄弟 我们说好了的 |
[03:13] | I want to blast ’em! | 我想炸飞他们 |
[03:14] | Nyet, comrade Bebop. | 不行 比波普同志 |
[03:16] | I like the squishings. Is fun! | 我喜欢捏爆 多好玩啊 |
[03:18] | You always do the blastings. | 你只会炸飞他们 |
[03:20] | Yeah, but guys, if you squish us, | 不过伙计们 如果你们捏爆我们 |
[03:23] | you won’t get the secret information. | 就得不到秘密信息了 |
[03:26] | What you mean, secret information? | 什么秘密信息 |
[03:29] | There’s some things you don’t know about us. | 你对我们还有不了解的地方 |
[03:33] | We have… | 我们有… |
[03:34] | salmonella! | 沙门氏菌 |
[03:36] | What? That’s nasty! | 什么 真恶心 |
[03:37] | You Turtles are being nasty gross. | 你们这些乌龟真恶心 |
[03:41] | Off me, salmonella sucker! | 放开我 沙门氏菌混蛋 |
[03:43] | Watch the skull! | 小心脑袋 |
[03:45] | Cowabunga! | 我来也 |
[03:50] | Again with these guys? | 又是这些家伙 |
[04:17] | Hurry, Leo! Move! | 快点 李奥 快 |
[04:19] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪 |
[04:20] | Oh, snap. | 糟了 |
[04:48] | Everyone can relax. Casey Jones is here. | 别紧张 凯西·琼斯在此 |
[04:52] | So what’s the deal? | 怎么回事 |
[04:53] | Why’d I get, like, 127 emergency texts? | 为什么我收到了127条紧急信息 |
[04:56] | The pizza delivery guy disappear? | 送披萨的人不见了吗 |
[04:58] | No. | 不 |
[04:59] | Splinter disappeared. | 斯普林特不见了 |
[05:01] | He–he fell down that huge chasm in the Undercity. | 他掉进了地下城的大裂口 |
[05:05] | Whoa. That’s deep, yo. | 那很深啊 |
[05:08] | I’ve definitely lost my mental connection with Splinter. | 我完全失去和斯普林特的精神链接了 |
[05:13] | But that doesn’t mean he’s gone. | 但这不代表他死了 |
[05:15] | We can’t give up hope. | 我们不能放弃希望 |
[05:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:17] | Splinter is still alive. | 斯普林特还活着 |
[05:19] | He–he has to be. | 他不能死 |
[05:21] | Right, guys? | 对吧 伙计们 |
[05:24] | Right? | 对吧 |
[05:26] | We’re going back. | 我们要回去 |
[05:28] | We’ll search every inch of that hole if we have to. | 如果有必要的话 就找遍那个洞的角角落落 |
[05:30] | We’ll find Master Splinter. | 我们会找到斯普林特大师 |
[05:32] | And we’ll stop anything that gets in our way. | 什么都阻止不了我们 |
[05:46] | Master Shredder. | 施莱德大师 |
[05:48] | You survived! | 你还活着 |
[05:50] | Is Splinter…gone? | 斯普林特…死了吗 |
[05:52] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[05:54] | But he is a resilient old rat. | 但这个老耗子特别顽强 |
[05:59] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[06:02] | Must get more mutagen. | 必须要更多变异原 |
[06:04] | Your hand! | 你的手 |
[06:05] | Tread carefully, Master. | 小心点 大师 |
[06:07] | We warned you the mutagen was unstable. | 我们警告过你 变异原很不稳定 |
[06:10] | If we give you more of the serum– | 如果我们再给你这种药剂 |
[06:12] | Do not lecture me, old friend. | 别对我说教 老朋友 |
[06:15] | Send Zeck and Steranko to search every inch of the chasm. | 派泽克和斯特兰克去仔细搜寻那个裂缝 |
[06:20] | We must be sure | 我们必须确保 |
[06:22] | Splinter is gone. | 斯普林特已经死透了 |
[06:40] | Wait, dudes. | 等等 伙计们 |
[06:41] | How come the B team has to do this mission? | 为什么要B队完成这次任务 |
[06:43] | Because we’re gonna guard you from the Super Shredder. | 因为我们要保护你们不受超级施莱德的干扰 |
[06:46] | Unless you’d like to switch jobs. | 除非你们愿意和我们换 |
[06:48] | Spelunking, it is. | 洞穴探险嘛 |
[06:50] | So if Shredder is still alive, | 如果施莱德还活着 |
[06:52] | and his goons show up… | 而他的小喽啰们现身了 |
[06:54] | We’ll be ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[06:55] | For Sensei. | 为了老师 |
[06:57] | For Sensei! | 为了老师 |
[07:14] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[07:43] | Wake up, Splinter. | 醒醒 斯普林特 |
[07:45] | You must not slip back into sleep. | 你绝不可以沉睡 |
[07:48] | Rats must be alert at all times. | 老鼠必须时刻保持警惕 |
[07:52] | I can help you, old friend. | 我能帮你 老朋友 |
[07:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:00] | Show yourself! | 现身 |
[08:02] | You sent me here. | 是你害我至此 |
[08:04] | And now, you join me in the darkness. | 而现在 你和我一起堕入黑暗 |
[08:07] | Two similar, misbegotten creatures. | 两个相似的 可怜的生物 |
[08:10] | Hamato Yoshi, Splinter. | 滨户良 斯普林特 |
[08:13] | And I, your lord. | 而我 是你的首领 |
[08:16] | Your master. | 是你的主人 |
[08:18] | Your rat king! | 老鼠之王 |
[08:29] | You? | 你 |
[08:30] | But I sent you plunging into darkness. | 我让你堕入黑暗 |
[08:33] | How could you have survived? | 你怎么可能还活着 |
[08:35] | You survived, did you not? | 你也活下来了 不是吗 |
[08:38] | Then why are you still here? | 那你为什么还在这里 |
[08:41] | Why did you not escape? | 你怎么不逃呢 |
[08:44] | There is no escape. | 根本无路可逃 |
[08:46] | We are both trapped like rats. | 我们都像老鼠一样被困住了 |
[08:48] | But here, in the darkness, | 但在这里 在黑暗中 |
[08:51] | you belong to me. | 你归我统治 |
[08:53] | Never! | 休想 |
[08:57] | You only weaken yourself trying to fight me. | 试图反抗我只会让你日渐虚弱 |
[09:02] | You can never leave this place. | 你永远也不可能逃离这里 |
[09:04] | Look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[09:05] | How can you climb with such a broken and feverish body? | 就凭你这发烧破败的身体 怎么可能爬出去 |
[09:22] | I’ll stay here on look-out. | 我在这里放风 |
[09:23] | The rest of you, hurry up. | 你们赶紧 |
[09:24] | Master Splinter needs you. | 斯普林特大师需要你们 |
[09:27] | We’ll stay with you, Leo. | 我们和你一起 李奥 |
[09:29] | You need us. | 你需要我们 |
[09:30] | If Shredder survived, | 如果施莱德没死 |
[09:31] | you can’t take him alone. | 你一个人是斗不过他的 |
[09:33] | Well, thanks for your vote of confidence. | 谢谢你的信任 |
[09:39] | No way, dog, I’m not climbing down there, either! | 我不要 老兄 我才不要爬下去 |
[09:42] | Come on, we’re doin’ rock, paper, scissors. | 我们石头剪刀布 |
[09:43] | One, two, three. Ha! | 一二三 |
[09:46] | Paper beats rock, son! | 布赢了石头 鳖孙 |
[09:48] | But paper no good against rock! | 布根本打不赢石头 |
[09:50] | Rock destroy paper! | 石头能摧毁布 |
[09:52] | Dummy, paper wraps around a rock like this! | 蠢货 布能像这样把石头包起来 |
[09:55] | Do I got to keep explaining it to you? | 我还得继续给你解释吗 |
[09:56] | So where did Splinter jump? | 斯普林特到底是从哪儿跳下去的 |
[09:58] | This way? | 这边吗 |
[10:00] | What you do that for? | 你这是干什么 |
[10:01] | The Turtles are looking for Splinter. | 乌龟们在找斯普林特 |
[10:03] | So we wait here, let them do all the work for us, | 我们就在这里等着 等他们找到他 |
[10:06] | and haul up Splinter’s body! | 然后把斯普林特的尸体拖上来 |
[10:07] | Tight! | 抱紧了 |
[10:09] | Very tight. | 非常紧 |
[10:17] | Sweet! Grapple harness time. | 太酷了 抓好降落绳 |
[10:20] | We have to take it slow, Mikey. | 我们得慢慢来 麦奇 |
[10:22] | The walls are crumbling, so be careful. | 这墙一直在掉石屑 小心点 |
[10:24] | You got me? | 听到了吗 |
[10:25] | Be care-ful. | 小 心 点 |
[10:27] | I always am, D. | 我一直很小心啊 多尼 |
[10:30] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[10:35] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[10:36] | Whoa, dude! | 哇哦 兄弟 |
[10:37] | This cave goes on for, like, ever! | 这个大洞好像永远没有尽头 |
[10:42] | Take it slow, Mikey. | 你慢点 麦奇 |
[10:43] | Master Splinter’s down there. | 斯普林特大师就在下面 |
[10:45] | Somewhere. | 某个地方 |
[10:50] | My head. | 我的头 |
[10:53] | Must have fever. | 一定是发烧了 |
[10:55] | You are weak. | 你很虚弱 |
[10:57] | You need water. | 需要进水 |
[10:58] | And food. | 和食物 |
[11:00] | Your body craves sustenance. | 你的身体渴望食物 |
[11:02] | Where could it be? | 食物在哪呢 |
[11:10] | No. | 不 |
[11:11] | I will not. | 我不会吃的 |
[11:15] | So noble. | 真高尚 |
[11:17] | You think that makes you more than a beast? | 你以为这样就能摆脱兽性了吗 |
[11:20] | Spend enough time with me here, and you will see | 等你跟我待的够久了 就会发现 |
[11:22] | you are nothing but an animal. | 自己不过就是个畜生 |
[11:24] | An animal who must do whatever he can to survive. | 一个为了生存可以不择手段的畜生 |
[11:33] | I hope they’re okay. | 希望他们没事 |
[11:35] | It’s awfully quiet down there. | 下面安静得可怕 |
[11:37] | And awfully boring! | 也无聊得可怕 |
[11:39] | I wish something crazy would happen. | 真希望发生些疯狂的事情 |
[11:44] | Raph, someone’s out there. | 拉斐 那边有人 |
[11:50] | You jerks, you hit me in my piggy snout! | 两个混蛋 你打到我的猪鼻了 |
[11:52] | Bebop and Rocksteady? | 比波普和洛克斯代迪 |
[11:56] | Now, you will bring us furry rat man ninja | 现在 要么你们带我们去找老鼠忍者 |
[11:59] | or we will break you like dancer! | 否则我们把你们霹成舞者 |
[12:02] | No, no, breakdancing ain’t got nothing to do with– | 不 不 霹雳舞和这个没有关系 |
[12:05] | aw, forget it. | 算了 |
[12:05] | Take ’em down, G! | 拿下他们 |
[12:08] | Look out! | 当心 |
[12:13] | Master Splinter? Hello? | 斯普林特大师 吱个声 |
[12:16] | Quiet, Mikey! | 安静 麦奇 |
[12:17] | If Super Shredder survived that fall… | 如果超级施莱德没有摔死… |
[12:20] | Sorry, D, but how else are we gonna find him? | 抱歉 D 但我们还有别的方法找人吗 |
[12:23] | There are tons of caves down here. | 下面有数不清的洞穴 |
[12:25] | He could be anywhere. | 他可能在任何一个洞里 |
[12:35] | They’re coming. They’ll be here any minute. | 他们来了 随时会找到这里 |
[12:37] | There’s no way we’ll be able to keep them from the Undercity. | 我们没法在地下城里阻止他们 |
[12:40] | We bait them to the surface. | 我们引他们到地面上 |
[12:42] | No, we take them down on the surface. | 不 我们要在地面干掉他们 |
[12:44] | We finish them both. | 把他们都干掉 |
[12:47] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[12:49] | – Master Shredder. – Karai! | -施莱德大师 -卡莱 |
[12:51] | Time to move! | 快走 |
[12:53] | I want the Turtle. | 我要那群龟 |
[12:55] | You can destroy the girl. | 把另一个丫头干掉 |
[12:57] | Save me Karai. | 给我留着卡莱 |
[13:12] | I’ve got your punk butt now! | 崩穿了你的朋克小屁 |
[13:15] | Shamone, shamone, shamone, shamone! | 受死吧 受死吧 受死吧 |
[13:27] | Once upon a time, you were a man. | 从前 你是一个人 |
[13:31] | And then you became a beast. | 后来你变成了一个野兽 |
[13:34] | Now, you are nothing. | 现在 你什么都不是 |
[13:37] | A void. | 化为乌有 |
[13:38] | A shadow. | 一个孤影 |
[13:40] | Embrace the darkness, Hamato Yoshi. | 拥抱黑暗吧 滨户良 |
[13:44] | To embrace it is to become a monster such as you. | 拥抱黑暗就会变成像你一样的怪物 |
[13:48] | Leave me. | 走开 |
[13:50] | If you will not join me, | 如果你不加入我 |
[13:53] | then you will be devoured! | 就等着被吞噬吧 |
[14:16] | No. | 不 |
[14:24] | Did we lose ’em? | 我们甩掉他们了吗 |
[14:25] | Um, I don’t think so. | 好像没有 |
[14:28] | Look out! | 小心 |
[14:33] | No! | 不 |
[14:46] | You’re coming with me, girl! | 你得跟我走 姑娘 |
[15:04] | This is gonna hurt. | 这下有的受了 |
[15:17] | Good-bye, Turtle. | 永别了 乌龟 |
[15:34] | Splinter, it would be easier to accept my dominion. | 斯普林特 接受我的掌控会让你好受些 |
[15:43] | Become one with me, Hamato Yoshi. | 成为我的一分子 滨户良 |
[15:46] | It will only cost you your soul. | 只需献上你的灵魂 |
[15:57] | Yes! | 就是这样 |
[15:58] | This is what you are! | 这就是你的真面目 |
[16:00] | A monster! | 一个怪物 |
[16:02] | A freak! | 一个怪胎 |
[16:03] | An animal! | 一个牲畜 |
[16:09] | Shredder! | 施莱德 |
[16:14] | Let him go, freak. | 放开他 怪胎 |
[16:20] | Do not disrespect me, daughter! | 不许对我不敬 女儿 |
[16:26] | What? | 什么 |
[16:37] | I just need to find a soft spot, monster! | 我只要找到你的弱点就行了 怪物 |
[16:45] | That’s it, Turtle scum. | 受死吧 乌龟渣滓 |
[16:47] | Now you get the horn! | 让你尝尝牛角的厉害 |
[16:53] | Hey, rock head! This way! | 大笨蛋 这边 |
[16:55] | Look at me, I’m waiting for you! | 看我 我等着你呢 |
[16:59] | Waiting for my horn up your– | 等着我的牛角上… |
[17:10] | Ah, yeah! | 耶 |
[17:12] | Casey Jones wins in overtime! | 凯西·琼斯连续得分 |
[17:27] | You cannot rid yourself of me. | 你无法摆脱我的 |
[17:31] | I will be with you always. | 我会一直与你同在 |
[17:34] | In the darkest parts of your mind. | 在你思想的最深最黑暗之处 |
[17:36] | I am your teacher. | 我是你的老师 |
[17:38] | I am your master! | 我是你的主人 |
[17:54] | It is a cake! | 这是个蛋糕 |
[17:55] | What’s the, uh, frosting made of? | 糖霜是用什么做的 |
[17:57] | You don’t want to know. | 你不想知道的 |
[17:58] | Happy Mutation Day! | 变异日快乐 |
[18:00] | Happy Mutation Day! | 变异日快乐 |
[18:03] | Tell us the story, Master Splinter. | 给我们讲讲那个故事 斯普林特大师 |
[18:09] | Shen! | 唐慎 |
[18:36] | What? | 什么 |
[18:38] | It was all hallucination. | 一切都是幻觉 |
[18:42] | My fever. | 我发烧了 |
[18:43] | Nothing more. | 只此而已 |
[18:46] | Perhaps a teacher, | 你可能是我的老师 |
[18:48] | but never my master. | 但绝不是我的主人 |
[19:25] | Now I will crush the life out of all of you. | 现在我要让你们都粉身碎骨 |
[19:57] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[20:00] | Stop! | 停下 |
[20:01] | Don’t do this! | 不要 |
[20:03] | You can do something good for once, Saki! | 你可以做一件好事 崎 |
[20:05] | Something without malice. | 不带怨恨之事 |
[20:07] | Without the need for revenge. | 不是因为复仇而做的事 |
[20:11] | Karai. | 卡莱 |
[20:13] | I… | 我 |
[20:14] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从没想伤害你 |
[20:17] | Please. | 求你 |
[20:18] | Call me father. | 叫我父亲 |
[20:20] | Not Saki. | 不是崎 |
[20:23] | You were never my father! | 你从来都不是我父亲 |
[20:31] | No! | 不 |
[20:33] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[20:34] | Not now! | 现在不行 |
[20:37] | No! | 不 |
[20:40] | Come, Master! Hurry! | 主人 快走 |
[20:42] | We can’t let them escape! | 我们不能让他们逃跑 |
[20:45] | Karai, Leo’s in no shape. | 卡莱 李奥快不行了 |
[20:47] | We need to get him back to the Lair. | 我们需要把他带回巢穴 |
[20:53] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[20:54] | Next time. | 下次再跟他算账 |
[21:00] | Master Splinter! | 斯普林特大师 |
[21:03] | My… | 我的 |
[21:04] | My sons! | 我的儿子们 |
[21:05] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[21:08] | Thank you, great pizza maker in the sky! | 谢谢你 伟大的披萨制作人 |
[21:13] | I have never been happier to see such smiling faces. | 看到你们这么开心 我从未如此高兴 |
[21:21] | Stockman! I need a stronger dose! | 斯托克曼 我需要更强劲的剂量 |
[21:25] | No. | 不行 |
[21:26] | I will not allow this! | 我不会允许的 |
[21:28] | It will destroy you! | 它会毁了你 |
[21:33] | Do it. | 动手 |
[21:34] | Do it now! | 马上 |