时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Are you sure this is a good idea, Donnie? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 多尼 |
[00:24] | Um, yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:25] | Last time you hooked me up to this thing, | 上次你把我连在这东西上 |
[00:27] | it made me blind and mentally connected | 让我瞎了 还跟一个巨大的 |
[00:29] | to a giant fish-bird-worm thing. | 鱼鸟虫怪物精神连接 |
[00:31] | Don’t worry. I’ve upgraded it since then. | 别担心 后来我升级过了 |
[00:34] | It’s perfectly safe… | 完全安全 |
[00:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:39] | Your psychic powers | 你的精神力量 |
[00:40] | have been expanding rapidly | 自从你得到隐知水晶后 |
[00:41] | since you were given that Aeon crystal. | 就不断快速增长 |
[00:43] | It’s imperative I test its limits. | 我必须要测出你的极限 |
[00:45] | For your own sake. | 这是为了你好 |
[00:46] | I have it under control. | 我控制得了 |
[00:48] | Besides, if it weren’t for my powers, | 再说了 要不是我的能力 |
[00:50] | we never would have gotten away from Shredder. | 我们根本不可能从施莱德手里逃出来 |
[00:52] | You saw what I did to that mutated freak. | 你也看到我对那些变异怪兽做的事了 |
[00:54] | That’s what worries us. | 所以我们才担心 |
[00:56] | I just need to examine your crystal. | 我只是想检查你的水晶 |
[00:59] | No! I’m not taking it off. | 不 我不会摘下来的 |
[01:02] | Don’t even ask again, Donnie. | 不要再想了 多尼 |
[01:04] | It’s safe, as long as I have it. | 这很安全 只要还在我手上 |
[01:07] | If I can replicate | 如果我能复制 |
[01:08] | how this crystal increases your powers, | 这个水晶使你能力变强的过程 |
[01:10] | that could provide a frame of reference– | 这样就能提供一些参考 |
[01:12] | Increase her powers? | 能力变强 |
[01:14] | Don’t worry. Only slightly. | 别担心 就一点点 |
[01:16] | By maybe .3%? | 也许…百分之三 |
[01:32] | April, let me know if you feel anything. Okay? | 爱普莉尔 有什么感觉就告诉我 |
[01:35] | Tingling, headache– | 迷糊 头痛… |
[01:37] | I told you, I’m fine. | 我跟你说了 我没事 |
[01:38] | Just leave the crystal– | 别管水晶… |
[01:46] | I knew this was a bad idea. | 我就知道这不是一个好主意 |
[01:55] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:58] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:00] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:02] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:04] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:06] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:08] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:11] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:13] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:15] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:17] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:19] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:26] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:27] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:30] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:32] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:34] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:36] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:38] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:40] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:43] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:45] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:47] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:49] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:01] | What are you guys– | 你们在… |
[03:05] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[03:06] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[03:09] | Are you guys having another | 你们又不叫我 |
[03:11] | super-smash dance party without me? | 偷偷开超炫酷舞会吗 |
[03:14] | She’s out, but she seems okay. | 她昏过去了 但她看上去没事 |
[03:15] | We’ve got to get this away from her. | 我们得把这东西拿下来 |
[03:20] | The crystal– | 水晶 |
[03:26] | I got it. | 交给我 |
[03:31] | That should hold it, for now. | 这样应该能暂时稳住 |
[03:34] | What happened in here? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:36] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[03:38] | It’s that alien crystal. | 是那块外星水晶 |
[03:39] | It’s been messing with her head. | 让她变得很反常 |
[03:41] | That crystal has a strong hold | 那快水晶对她的神志和精神 |
[03:43] | on both her mind and spirit. | 都有很大的影响 |
[03:45] | It has become too dangerous. | 它太危险了 |
[03:48] | Sensei’s right. | 老师说得对 |
[03:49] | I need to break its connection with her. | 我得切断他们之间的链接 |
[03:51] | Somehow. | 想办法 |
[03:52] | I will tend to her in the dojo. | 我建议把她送到道场 |
[03:55] | Perhaps the mantras will help. | 也许祷文能有用 |
[03:56] | I got her, Sensei. | 我来 老师 |
[04:14] | I can’t believe Raph left me on foot patrol alone. | 真不敢相信拉斐丢我一个人徒步巡逻 |
[04:17] | Eh, nothing really happening. | 根本没什么事 |
[04:19] | Wait, what’s this? | 等等 那是什么情况 |
[04:23] | Careful with that shipment. | 装货小心点 |
[04:25] | There isn’t much left | 没剩多少了 |
[04:26] | and Shredder needs every last drop | 施莱德需要每一滴药剂 |
[04:28] | to maintain his mutation. | 保持他的变异形态 |
[04:30] | Man, Super Shredder must have got really messed up– | 超级施莱德的情况肯定特别糟 |
[04:34] | I gotta call Raph! | 我得联系拉斐 |
[04:35] | Mutagen? Okay, sit tight. We’re on our way. | 变异原 别妄动 我们马上来 |
[04:38] | And don’t do anything stupid | 别干什么蠢事 |
[04:39] | like try to take them on all by yourself again. | 比如想一个人干掉他们 |
[04:42] | Casey Jones makes no such promises. | 凯西·琼斯可没法保证 |
[04:45] | We gotta move. | 我们该走了 |
[04:46] | Casey spotted Shredder’s goons | 凯西看到施莱德的喽啰们 |
[04:48] | wrestling up some mutagen from an old Kraang lab. | 从一间旧克朗实验室偷运变异原 |
[04:51] | Let’s go. Donnie? | 我们走 多尼 |
[04:52] | I need to keep an eye on this crystal. | 我得盯着这块水晶石 |
[04:54] | It’s too dangerous to leave unattended. | 没人看着太危险了 |
[04:56] | And I have to find a way to sever its connection to April. | 我还得想办法切断它跟爱普莉尔之间的联系 |
[05:05] | Let’s get a move on. | 出发吧 |
[05:08] | What’s taking the guys so long? | 他们怎么这么慢 |
[05:19] | Once again, it’s up to Casey Jones to save the day. | 看来还得凯西·琼斯来拯救世界 |
[05:28] | What? | 什么 |
[05:29] | That vigilante idiot! | 又是那个见义勇为的蠢货 |
[05:43] | Ah, nuts. | 糟了 |
[05:53] | If Shredder wants that mutagen, | 施莱德想要那些变种原 |
[05:55] | you’re gonna have to go through me first! | 得先问过我凯西大爷才行 |
[05:59] | I want to finish this one | 这家伙你们别动 |
[06:01] | personally. | 放着我来 |
[06:11] | Glad I saved this baby. | 还好我留了这个 |
[06:29] | Say “What’s up” to Shredder for me! | 帮我跟施莱德问好啊 |
[06:31] | No! After him! | 快追上他 |
[06:40] | This is strange. | 真奇怪 |
[06:42] | But I think I’m beginning to get it now. | 不过我似乎有点懂了 |
[07:09] | My–my crystal! | 我 我的水晶石 |
[07:11] | Where’s my crystal? | 我的水晶石在哪里 |
[07:12] | April, calm down. | 爱普莉尔 冷静 |
[07:14] | Donatello is examining it while you rest. | 多纳泰罗正在检查 你好好休息 |
[07:16] | No! | 不行 |
[07:17] | No, it’s mine! | 不 那是我的 |
[07:18] | I need it! | 我需要它 |
[07:19] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[07:21] | You are addicted to that alien stone. | 你对那块星石上瘾了 |
[07:23] | You do not need its power. | 你不需要它的能量 |
[07:25] | You must break its hold on you now. | 你必须解除它对你的控制 |
[07:39] | Oh, no. No, no, no! | 不 不要 不行 |
[07:51] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[07:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:57] | April, you must hear me. | 爱普莉尔 听我说 |
[07:59] | This being wants to control you. | 这个生物想要控制你 |
[08:02] | Fight it! | 你要抗争 |
[08:04] | Master Splinter, I– | 斯普林特大师 我… |
[08:06] | I can’t fight her. | 我抗争不了 |
[08:08] | She’s too strong. | 她太强大了 |
[08:21] | April, stop! | 爱普莉尔 住手 |
[08:23] | You have to control it. | 你必须控制它 |
[08:25] | No! | 不 |
[08:51] | I’m free! | 我自由了 |
[08:52] | I can feel the power of this city. | 我能够感受这座城市的力量 |
[08:55] | So many lives. Look at them. | 这么多生命 快看啊 |
[08:57] | Like insects. | 如蝼蚁一般 |
[09:00] | Wha– | 什么… |
[09:01] | How did I get up here? | 我怎么会在这里 |
[09:02] | I was in the lair, but I– | 我之前在大本营 可… |
[09:04] | Now you are where you were meant to be, | 你本来就应该在这里 |
[09:07] | among the stars. | 翱翔在星宇之间 |
[09:12] | These people… | 这些人… |
[09:13] | so many. | 这么多人 |
[09:15] | I can hear them mentally crying out, | 我能够听到他们内心的哭喊 |
[09:19] | begging for help. | 乞求着帮助 |
[09:20] | There are so many more who need to be punished. | 还有更多人需要被惩罚 |
[09:24] | They are causing endless pain and suffering. | 他们在制造痛苦和煎熬 |
[09:27] | Get rid of the pain, and this world will flourish. | 去除痛苦 世界会更加美好 |
[09:32] | Yes. I understand. | 好的 我明白了 |
[09:35] | I have to save them. | 我必须救他们 |
[09:36] | I-I can save all of them. | 我可以拯救他们所有人 |
[09:39] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[09:51] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[09:53] | Eat it, Footbots! | 吃屎吧 机器人 |
[10:13] | I tire of you, boy. | 真是受够你了 小子 |
[10:31] | This menina will be no problem. | 这位小妞不成问题 |
[10:52] | Your parlor tricks won’t stop me, girl. | 你那些鬼把戏阻挡不了我 小妞 |
[11:16] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[11:19] | What happened here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:24] | Where…am I? | 这是…哪里 |
[11:27] | Why am I here? | 我怎么会在这里 |
[11:28] | That’s what I was gonna ask you. | 我正想问你呢 |
[11:34] | April! Where are you going? | 爱普莉尔 你要去哪里 |
[11:47] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[11:51] | I will… be fine. | 我 没事 |
[11:54] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[11:55] | I should never have tried testing that crystal. | 我不该去测试那块水晶的 |
[11:58] | She possesses a power I have never seen before, | 她拥有一股我从未见过的力量 |
[12:00] | but it is not your doing. | 但这不是你造成的 |
[12:03] | I fear she can no longer control it. | 恐怕她已经控制不了那股力量了 |
[12:05] | I have to get that necklace away from her and destroy it. | 我必须要通过某种方式把项链从她身上拿下来 |
[12:08] | Somehow. | 并销毁 |
[12:09] | Please, be careful, my son. | 一定要小心 我的孩子 |
[12:12] | That being was not April. | 那个异物不是艾普利尔 |
[12:15] | I can get through to her, Sensei. | 我会让她清醒的 老师 |
[12:16] | I know I can. | 我知道我行 |
[12:36] | Aw, nuts! | 靠 |
[12:37] | Still beat me. | 又比我快 |
[12:48] | What’s happening to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[12:49] | I thought Donnie and Splinter were looking after you. | 我以为多尼和斯普林特在照顾你 |
[12:52] | I guess. | 可能是吧 |
[12:53] | I don’t remember! | 我不记得了 |
[12:57] | It’s that crystal! | 是那块水晶 |
[12:58] | It has some seriously bad juju, dudes! | 那是一块邪恶的护身符 兄弟们 |
[13:01] | It’s changing you, April. | 它在改变你 艾普利尔 |
[13:06] | There is no April… | 这里没有艾普利尔 |
[13:09] | only Za-Naron. | 只有扎娜龙 |
[13:24] | What do you mean, you’re not April? | 什么意思 你不是艾普利尔 |
[13:27] | Who is Za-Naron? | 扎娜龙是谁 |
[13:28] | I am the Soul of an Elder Aeon, | 我是是七大长老之一的 |
[13:31] | one of the First Seven. | 隐知长老的一缕魂魄 |
[13:33] | After 100 millennia our physical forms had disintegrated, | 经历了十万年后我们的身体形态分解 |
[13:37] | so our spirits were each placed into the Soul Star, | 魂魄分散在魂星各处 |
[13:41] | to exist forever. | 永存于世 |
[13:43] | I have been transplanting my mind into her consciousness… | 我已将自己的思想慢慢地移植到 |
[13:47] | slowly. | 她的意识里 |
[13:48] | But the Aeons did not know how corrupt this planet could be. | 但隐知人不知道这个星球有多腐败 |
[13:52] | I intend to save it. | 我要拯救它 |
[14:10] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[14:18] | April! | 艾普利尔 |
[14:19] | Foolish mortal. | 愚蠢的生物 |
[14:21] | Stay out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[14:24] | April, it’s me, Donatello! | 艾普利尔 是我 多纳泰罗 |
[14:27] | Donnie? | 多尼 |
[14:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[14:32] | Give me the crystal. | 给我那块水晶 |
[14:33] | Just give me the crystal | 把它给我就好 |
[14:34] | and everything will be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[14:36] | No! | 休想 |
[14:41] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[14:42] | – Donnie! – Donnie! | -多尼 -多尼 |
[14:51] | This isn’t you, April! | 这不是你 艾普利尔 |
[14:53] | That crystal is changing you! | 这块水晶在改变你 |
[14:55] | You need to break free! | 你要突破它的掌控 |
[14:58] | It’s too much power. | 力量太强了 |
[15:00] | I-I can’t control it anymore. | 我控制不住了 |
[15:03] | You can do it! | 你可以的 |
[15:04] | I know you can! | 我知道你可以 |
[15:07] | I’m not strong enough. | 我不够强大 |
[15:09] | Donnie, I’m sorry. | 多尼 对不起 |
[15:11] | April? | 艾普利尔 |
[15:12] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:16] | April! | 艾普利尔 |
[15:17] | Please! | 求你 |
[15:26] | – Donnie! – Donnie! | -多尼 -多尼 |
[15:27] | – Oh, my gosh! – No! | -我的天啊 -不 |
[16:01] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[16:03] | What do we do, Leo? | 我们怎么办 李奥 |
[16:05] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[16:06] | Is Donnie…gone? | 多尼…死了吗 |
[16:12] | Poor Donnie. | 可怜的多尼 |
[16:28] | No! | 不 |
[16:29] | Donnie. | 多尼 |
[16:30] | I can’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[16:32] | How could I? | 我怎么能杀你 |
[16:34] | You made your choice, | 你已经做出了选择 |
[16:35] | and you chose the crystal. | 你选择了水晶 |
[16:37] | Let go of your connection to these sub-life forms | 舍弃你对这些次级生物的牵挂吧 |
[16:41] | who pollute this planet. | 是他们污染了这个星球 |
[16:43] | I must cleanse it, | 我必须清洗它 |
[16:45] | starting with this city. | 就从这座城市开始 |
[16:50] | This is Dragon Territory, grandma. | 这里是紫龙帮的地盘 老奶奶 |
[16:53] | If you wish our protection… | 如果你想要我们的保护… |
[17:04] | Come to play, girl? | 来玩玩吗 姑娘 |
[17:14] | Impressive tricks. | 鬼把戏不错 |
[17:15] | Ever think of joining the Purple Dragons? | 有没有想过加入紫龙帮 |
[17:20] | No. | 没有 |
[17:26] | You can’t do this, April! | 你不能这样 爱普莉尔 |
[17:28] | Or Za-Naron, or whoever you are! | 或者扎娜拉 不管你是谁 |
[17:30] | Do not stand in my way, | 不要碍我的事 |
[17:32] | or you will be cleansed just as Donatello was. | 否则你们也跟多纳泰罗一样被清洗掉 |
[17:37] | We have to stop her. | 我们必须阻止她 |
[17:38] | Well, what if April is still in there? | 万一爱普莉尔还在那里呢 |
[17:40] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[17:42] | I don’t like it, | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[17:42] | but April O’Neil is…gone. | 但爱普莉尔·奥尼尔已经不在了 |
[17:45] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[17:46] | We take her down! | 我们必须拿下她 |
[17:52] | Do it! Hurry! | 快点动手 |
[17:55] | I can’t hurt her, dude. | 我不忍心伤害她 哥们 |
[18:13] | We know you’re in there, Red. | 我们知道你还在 爱普莉尔 |
[18:15] | We’re your friends! Your family! | 我们是你的朋友 你的家人 |
[18:19] | Remember who you are! | 记住你是谁 |
[18:21] | You are April O’Neil. | 你是爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 |
[18:24] | Remember everything we’ve been through together. | 我们一起经历了那么多事 |
[18:26] | Yeah, like the time | 对 比如那次 |
[18:28] | we fought a giant mutagen man? | 我们一起打败了一个变异巨怪 |
[18:30] | And our dope missions in space. | 还有我们去太空执行任务 |
[18:32] | And Master Splinter. | 还有斯普林特大师 |
[18:34] | And pizza parties. | 披萨派对 |
[18:36] | And Ice Cream Kitty. | 冰淇淋猫咪 |
[18:41] | No! | 不 |
[18:54] | Remember Donnie. | 想想多尼 |
[19:06] | We don’t the power to destroy the crystal. | 我们没有毁掉水晶的力量 |
[19:09] | Only you do, April. | 只有你有 爱普莉尔 |
[19:30] | Foolish creature. | 愚蠢的生物 |
[19:32] | You could have had all the power of the universe. | 你本可以拥有整个宇宙的力量 |
[19:47] | No! | 不 |
[19:54] | Red, is that really you? | 爱普莉尔 真的是你吗 |
[19:57] | I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[19:59] | But–but Donnie. | 但是 但是多尼 |
[20:02] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[20:04] | It’s not your fault, April. | 这不是你的错 爱普莉尔 |
[20:07] | But it is! | 就是 |
[20:08] | It was all me in a way. | 都是我的错 |
[20:11] | If only… | 如果… |
[20:15] | Donnie’s not gone! | 多尼还在 |
[20:19] | He wasn’t really destroyed, | 他没有真正被毁灭 |
[20:21] | just molecularly scattered. | 只是以分子形式分散开了 |
[20:46] | Yeah! Bro! | 太棒了 |
[20:48] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[20:50] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[20:59] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[21:01] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[21:03] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[21:11] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[21:13] | I guess I should have listened to you about the crystal. | 水晶的事我应该听你们的话 |
[21:15] | Especially you, Donnie. | 尤其是你 多尼 |
[21:17] | I’m sorry for… | 抱歉我… |
[21:20] | For what? Reducing me to a quantum smear? | 什么 把我变成量子尘埃了吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah, still feel kind of whacked out of my head, | 虽然我现在仍然有点头疼 |
[21:24] | but I’ll be fine. | 但我没事 |
[21:26] | I am impressed, April. | 你太厉害了 爱普莉尔 |
[21:29] | You literally destroyed your demons. | 你真的毁了你的恶魔 |
[21:32] | She almost destroyed all of us. | 她差点把我们都杀了 |
[21:36] | What about your powers? | 你的能力呢 |
[21:37] | They were always part of me. | 它们一直是我的一部分 |
[21:39] | I can’t harness the power of the Aeons anymore, | 我无法使用隐知族的能力了 |
[21:42] | but I think I know how to control my powers better. | 但我知道如何更好地控制自己的能力了 |
[21:51] | So at least some good came out of this. | 这件事至少也有好的一面 |