时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | We must continue the search for Karai. | 我们必须继续寻找卡莱 |
[00:12] | She is out there somewhere. | 她一定藏在哪 |
[00:14] | I do not think she is with the Turtles. | 我不认为她和那群龟在一起 |
[00:16] | She and Shinigami have often been spotted alone. | 她和死神通常都是单独行动 |
[00:20] | We must not waste any more time. | 我们不能再浪费时间了 |
[00:22] | Now is the–ah! | 现在是… |
[00:26] | Master! | 大师 |
[00:27] | Stockman is on the verge of stabilizing me. | 斯道克曼已经快让我稳定了 |
[00:31] | He has been saying that for months. | 他都这么说了好几个月了 |
[00:34] | I will soon be ready to face Splinter again. | 马上我就能再次和斯普林特对决了 |
[00:38] | But for now, | 但现在 |
[00:40] | I want the Turtles. | 我要那群龟 |
[00:51] | What are you two doing here? | 你们俩在这做什么 |
[00:52] | I asked to see Xever and Bradford. | 我要见的是赛弗和布拉福德 |
[00:55] | Sorry, T.C., those two foolios are on guard duty. | 抱歉虎爪 那俩傻帽在执勤呢 |
[00:58] | But you got us! | 但你有我们 |
[01:00] | Oopsie! | 不好意思 |
[01:02] | Get your gear. | 带上装备 |
[01:03] | We’re going… | 我们要… |
[01:07] | I sense something. | 我感觉到了什么 |
[01:09] | Something I’ve not felt in many years. | 这种感觉已经很多年没有过了 |
[01:11] | What is matter with kitty cat man? | 那只凯蒂猫怎么了 |
[01:13] | Maybe ol’ T.C. been hitting that catnip too much. | 也许他是猫薄荷嗑多了 |
[01:18] | Chill, kitty cat! | 冷静点 猫咪 |
[01:25] | The one who took my tail | 那个砍了我尾巴的人 |
[01:27] | has finally come for me. | 终于来找我了 |
[01:34] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:36] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:38] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:41] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:43] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:45] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:47] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:49] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:51] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:53] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:56] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:58] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:04] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:06] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:08] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:10] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:12] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:15] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:17] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:19] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:21] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:24] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:26] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:28] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:36] | Master, I think you forgot your sword. | 师父 我觉得你好像忘拿剑了 |
[02:39] | Perhaps I don’t need a sword. | 也许我并不需要剑 |
[02:56] | Goongala! | 我来也 |
[04:17] | Unorthodox methods may sometimes be necessary | 在御敌时 歪门邪道 |
[04:20] | in order to defeat the enemy. | 有时是必要之举 |
[04:22] | Yet you should also be prepared | 但你们也要防范 |
[04:23] | for your enemy to do the same. | 敌人使出同样的招数 |
[04:25] | Therefore, you all must learn | 因此 你们必须都要学着 |
[04:27] | to hone your intuition. | 培养敏锐的直觉 |
[04:30] | Leonardo and Michelangelo | 李奥纳多和米开朗基罗 |
[04:31] | have the strongest ability | 最有能力 |
[04:32] | to sharpen their intuition. | 让自己的直觉更敏锐 |
[04:34] | Anger clouds too much of Raphael’s foresight. | 拉斐尔戾气太重 有失远见 |
[04:37] | Donatello’s too grounded in his rational mind. | 多纳泰罗太依赖理性 |
[04:41] | Only April’s is near perfection. | 只有爱普利尔接近完美 |
[04:45] | Casey, your intuition is basically | 凯西 你的直觉基本上 |
[04:49] | 0.0. | 不存在 |
[04:53] | Casey Jones is a born warrior. | 我凯西·琼斯生来就是战士 |
[04:55] | I got tons of intuition, yo. | 直觉指数爆棚好么 |
[04:58] | Did you intuit that? | 你感知到这一击了吗 |
[05:00] | Now you have graduated to the next dan. | 现在你们已经晋级到更高的段位 |
[05:03] | There is nothing to give you, only wisdom: | 为师只传授给你们一句箴言 |
[05:05] | listen to the silent part of yourself, | 倾听那个沉默的你 |
[05:08] | which was never born into the world. | 那个不曾向世人展示的一面 |
[05:12] | That is deep, yo. | 好深奥啊 |
[05:15] | See, Raph, I got insight into that knowledge | 瞧 拉斐 我能够理解斯普林特大师 |
[05:17] | Splinter just dropped ’cause I’m more spiritual than you. | 刚才说的话 因为我比你有灵性 |
[05:22] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[05:29] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[05:30] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[05:31] | I–I had a premonition of some kind. | 我感知到了某个怪物 |
[05:35] | There were these twin blades. | 背后背着双刃 |
[05:37] | Casey, you need to be careful. | 凯西 你要当心啊 |
[05:40] | Very careful. | 千万当心 |
[05:42] | Casey Jones doesn’t do careful. | 凯西·琼斯不屑小心翼翼 |
[05:53] | Your power levels are augmented, | 你的能量等级在增强 |
[05:54] | but definitely not as powerful | 但威力绝对没有 |
[05:55] | as they were when you had the crystal. | 戴水晶的时候强 |
[05:57] | You up for patrol, April? | 要跟我们去巡逻吗 爱普莉尔 |
[05:58] | We’re searching for any new leads | 我们在寻找新的线索 |
[06:00] | to help find Super Shredder’s secret lair. | 帮助我们寻找超级施莱德的秘穴 |
[06:03] | I’m good to go. | 我准备好了 |
[06:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:05] | Raph, you’re with Casey. Mikey, with me. | 拉斐 你和凯西一起 麦奇和我 |
[06:07] | April, with Donnie. | 爱普莉尔和多尼 |
[06:14] | We should swing by the Mighty Mutanimals | 我们应该绕道拜访下变种大军 |
[06:15] | and check in with Karai. | 然后去看看卡莱 |
[06:17] | I still don’t get why Karai | 我还是不明白为什么卡莱 |
[06:19] | doesn’t stay with us in the sewers. | 不和我们一起待在下水道里 |
[06:21] | Karai’s not a kid anymore. | 卡莱已经不是孩子了 |
[06:22] | She wants her independence. I get that. | 她想要独立 我理解她 |
[06:25] | Or it could be the smell. | 也许是因为味道太难闻了 |
[06:27] | You’re either born into the sewer life, or you’re not. | 你要么生来适应下水道生活 要么不行 |
[06:30] | Picking up something up ahead moving fast–oh, no– missile! | 有什么东西过来的超快 不好 是导弹 |
[06:36] | Holy chipotle! | 我的天 |
[06:37] | Raph, Casey, unknown fast-moving object heading your way! | 拉斐 凯西 有不明高速移动物体正冲向你们 |
[06:41] | Donnie, April, lock on my T-Phone signal | 多尼 爱普莉尔 追踪我的龟phone信号 |
[06:44] | and get over here now! | 现在赶快过来 |
[06:47] | Turtle hunt’s not happening, T.C. | 乌龟是追捕不到的 虎爪 |
[06:49] | How ’bout some tunes? I just made a dope mixtape. | 来点小曲怎么样 我刚刚做了一个巨棒的合辑 |
[06:52] | Ooh, da! Is funky fresh beats? | 是新的放克音乐吗 |
[06:55] | Listen to this! | 听听这个 |
[06:58] | Rhino Rocksteady! R-r-represent! | 犀牛人洛克斯代迪 出 出品 |
[07:03] | Will you two morons be quiet? | 你们两个蠢货能安静一点么 |
[07:09] | You all good in the mutant hood, Tiger Claw? | 你的变异形态没事吧 虎爪 |
[07:11] | Just drive. And shut up. | 闭嘴开车行吗 |
[07:39] | Drop the blades, sweetheart. | 把刀放下 亲爱的 |
[07:43] | My name is Alopex, turtle boy. | 我叫北极狐 龟小子 |
[07:47] | Turtle boy! | 龟小子 |
[07:48] | It’s Raphael! Now put ’em down. | 我叫拉斐尔 把刀放下 |
[07:51] | Well, Raphael, allow me to give you | 好吧 拉斐尔 让我给你 |
[07:54] | a history lesson on the Blades of Vengeance. | 上一堂有关复仇者之刃的历史课吧 |
[07:58] | Centuries ago, they were owned by twin sisters. | 几个世纪前 它们属于一对双胞胎姐妹 |
[08:02] | They used them against an evil warlord | 她们用这刀手刃了 |
[08:04] | who had slain their family. | 屠杀她们家人的军阀 |
[08:06] | The blades cursed any man | 这刀会诅咒每一个 |
[08:08] | who was even scratched by their steel. | 被它们利刃所伤的人 |
[08:13] | Put ’em back or face justice. | 要么收回刀 要么就接受正义的审判吧 |
[08:17] | Lame. | 超逊 |
[08:18] | Goongala! | 冲啊 |
[08:22] | What the heck? | 什么情况 |
[08:23] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[08:30] | What is all of this junk? | 这都是什么垃圾 |
[08:32] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[08:39] | Filthy normal. | 卑鄙的正常人 |
[09:07] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[09:10] | Oh, man. That smarts. | 天哪 这也太厉害了 |
[09:15] | Tiger Claw. | 虎爪 |
[09:16] | Alopex. | 北极狐 |
[09:21] | You hang my tail like a trophy? | 你把我的尾巴当战利品一样系着 |
[09:24] | I’m going to remove your head next. | 下面我要砍掉你的头 |
[09:48] | Peekaboo, I see you. | 找到啦 我看到你了 |
[09:54] | Ooh, yeah! | 走你 |
[10:03] | Hold still, foxy! | 不要动 小狐狸 |
[10:17] | I’ll be back for you, Tiger Claw. | 我会回来找你的 虎爪 |
[10:22] | And I will be waiting, Alopex. | 我也会等着你的 北极狐 |
[10:34] | Hang on! | 抓紧了 |
[10:45] | What the heck was that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[10:47] | Mutant fox, dude. | 变种狐狸 兄弟 |
[10:49] | Her name is Alopex. | 她叫北极狐 |
[10:51] | Casey, what happened? | 凯西 发生了什么 |
[10:52] | I got cut by one of those blades she stole, | 我被她偷来的刀砍伤了 |
[10:55] | but it’s nothing, yo. | 不过没啥大事 |
[10:56] | Barely a scratch. | 就是擦伤 |
[10:58] | You’ve got to be more careful. | 你一定要小心点 |
[11:01] | Ha, I didn’t know you cared, Red. | 你居然会在意啊 爱普莉尔 |
[11:07] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[11:11] | Thanks, Raph. That was close. | 谢了 拉斐 好险 |
[11:13] | Yeah. Too close. | 是啊 好险 |
[11:18] | This is gonna take a while. | 这得花点时间 |
[11:20] | Alopex literally blew us off the road. | 北极狐真的把我们从路上吹走了 |
[11:24] | That Alopex is really something, Chompy. | 那个北极狐还真有两把刷子 小咬 |
[11:27] | But she’s no Mona Lisa. | 但她又不是蒙娜丽莎 |
[11:30] | So check it out: the twin blades | 看看这个 双胞胎之刀 |
[11:32] | Alopex stole really are said to be cursed. | 北极狐偷得这个刀真的有诅咒 |
[11:35] | But it doesn’t say what the curse is. | 但这上面没说诅咒是什么 |
[11:37] | Because they are only known to ninja. | 因为只有忍者才知道 |
[11:40] | These are the Cursed Blades of Vengeance. | 它们是被诅咒的复仇之刃 |
[11:42] | A person wounded by them, even the smallest cut, | 人一旦被刀所伤 哪怕伤口再小 |
[11:46] | will be cursed to fatal misfortune. | 都会受到诅咒 遭遇灭顶之灾 |
[11:48] | Death curse? For real? | 死亡诅咒 真的吗 |
[11:50] | That’s redonkulous. | 太可笑了吧 |
[11:53] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[11:54] | Casey, this may sound weird, but your aura? | 凯西 恕我直言 但想想你的变化 |
[11:58] | It’s just all kinds of wrong. | 你整个人都不对劲 |
[12:08] | It’s the curse, dude! | 是因为诅咒 老哥 |
[12:10] | I don’t–I don’t believe in curses. | 我…我不相信真的有诅咒 |
[12:12] | Sure, Ancient Chinese Spirits, Dream Beavers, | 古老的中国鬼魂 河狸怪 |
[12:15] | interdimensional aliens– but curses? | 异次元外星人我都信了 但是有诅咒 |
[12:17] | Puh-lease! | 拜托 |
[12:25] | Now do you believe? | 现在你信了吧 |
[12:27] | Okay! I believe! I believe! | 好啦 我信了 我信了 |
[12:31] | I don’t want to be cursed. | 我不想被诅咒啊 |
[12:32] | Being cursed sucks worse than being poisoned by Karai. | 被诅咒的感觉比被卡莱下毒还糟糕 |
[12:38] | Actually, the getting poisoned part was pretty sweet. | 其实被下毒时倒是挺有爱的 |
[12:44] | According to lore, the only way to reverse the curse | 据传说 解除诅咒唯一的方法 |
[12:47] | is to use the blades on the one who inflicted the curse, | 就是用刀割伤施咒人 |
[12:51] | passing it back to them. | 把诅咒回传给他们 |
[12:53] | Then let’s go fox hunting. | 那我们去抓狐狸吧 |
[13:00] | So who is the Alopex, Comrade Claw? | 这个北极狐是何方神圣 爪同志 |
[13:03] | Yeah, and why are you so afraid of her, dude? | 就是啊 你为什么这么怕她 |
[13:05] | I am not afraid of her. | 我不是怕她 |
[13:08] | It is much more complex than that. | 真相要复杂得多 |
[13:11] | Listen well… | 听好了 |
[13:14] | We were children. | 我们那时还是孩子 |
[13:16] | A portal opened in our small village, | 在我们的小村庄出现了一个传送门 |
[13:18] | and thinking it was a magic door, we entered. | 我们以为那是一扇魔法门 便走进去 |
[13:28] | The Kraang mutated and experimented on us. | 克朗把我们变异了 拿我们做试验 |
[13:32] | But after many months of hardships, | 但经过几个月的折磨 |
[13:35] | we escaped through a portal back to Earth. | 我们从传送门逃回地球 |
[13:40] | But we were monsters now. | 可是我们已经成了怪物 |
[13:42] | We could not return home. | 不能回家 |
[13:44] | And so we fled. | 所以一起逃走了 |
[13:48] | We found refuge in a circus sideshow. | 我们在马戏团表演穿插节目为生 |
[13:55] | But our skills were much too valuable. | 但我们的技能太有价值了 |
[13:58] | So we became top-level assassins | 很快我们就成为地下犯罪世界里 |
[14:01] | in the criminal underworld. | 最厉害的杀手 |
[14:04] | We were notorious and feared. | 我们臭名昭著 为人惧怕 |
[14:07] | But then… | 可是后来 |
[14:10] | She turned on me! | 她背叛了我 |
[14:12] | And tried to kill me, | 还试图杀我 |
[14:13] | but only ended up cutting off my tail. | 但只砍断了我的尾巴 |
[14:17] | Although she escaped, I was certain | 虽然她逃走了 但我很肯定 |
[14:19] | the wounds I inflicted upon her | 我给她留下的伤口 |
[14:21] | were far too grave for her to survive. | 严重到足以致命 |
[14:25] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[14:29] | She believes that I destroyed her life. | 她觉得是我毁了她的生活 |
[14:32] | She must have spent years searching for me. | 她一定花了许多年来追踪我的下落 |
[14:36] | But now, it is I that will have vengeance. | 但现在 轮到我复仇了 |
[14:43] | Alopex should be just up ahead. | 北极狐应该就在前面 |
[14:56] | Are you all right in there? | 你们还好吧 |
[14:58] | It’s all good, brah. We’re cool. | 没事 哥们 我们挺好 |
[15:06] | You’re gonna get us all killed. | 你会害死我们的 |
[15:08] | You should have stayed home, Casey. | 你应该留在家里 凯西 |
[15:10] | Or should I call you “Cursey”? | 还是我该叫你”倒霉西” |
[15:11] | Dude, I got to be the one to use the blades | 必须由我来用刀砍北极狐 |
[15:14] | and cut Alopex to pass the curse. | 才能回传那个诅咒 |
[15:16] | So back off me, brah! | 所以别烦我 |
[15:20] | Where are you, Takeshi? | 你在哪里 阿武 |
[15:22] | You are close. I can feel it. | 你就在不远处 我能感觉到 |
[15:34] | Alopex. Give us the blades. | 北极狐 把刀交出来 |
[15:36] | Now. | 马上 |
[15:42] | We don’t want to hurt you. | 我们不想伤害你 |
[15:44] | Believe me, you won’t. | 相信我 你们也没那能耐 |
[16:09] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:11] | That’s what we want to know. | 这是我们想知道的 |
[16:13] | Talk. | 快说 |
[16:15] | I’m on a mission | 我的任务是 |
[16:16] | to destroy the one mutant who ruined my life. | 杀死那个毁了我生命的变种 |
[16:19] | Tiger Claw. My brother. | 虎爪 我的哥哥 |
[16:22] | Oh, snap. | 不会吧 |
[16:23] | Brother? | 哥哥 |
[16:24] | It’s his fault we were mutated. | 都怪他我们才被变异 |
[16:26] | And then he turned us to a life of crime. | 然后他把我们变成了犯罪分子 |
[16:29] | He made me do | 他让我 |
[16:31] | terrible things to people. | 做了很糟糕的事 |
[16:34] | Alopex, our Sensei once told us | 北极狐 我们老师告诉过我们 |
[16:37] | revenge just leads to more pain. | 复仇只会导致更多痛苦 |
[16:47] | I want my brother to feel that pain. | 我想让我哥哥感受到那种痛苦 |
[16:49] | With these blades, I’ll take more than his tail. | 有这刀在手 我会不止割了他的尾巴 |
[16:53] | We’re not your enemy, Alopex. | 我们不是你的敌人 北极狐 |
[16:55] | Please, help me lift the curse. | 拜托了 帮我解除诅咒吧 |
[16:57] | The only way is to use the blades against me | 唯一的方法是用这刀割伤我 |
[17:00] | or destroy the steel. | 或者毁了它 |
[17:02] | And until I have my revenge against my brother, | 在我找我哥哥报仇之前 |
[17:04] | that will not happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[17:08] | Deep. | 搞什么 |
[17:11] | This curse is the worst. | 诅咒好恶毒 |
[17:13] | My bad. | 是我不好 |
[17:15] | Come on, guys, every second we waste, | 快走 我们浪费的每一秒 |
[17:17] | Casey could end up street pizza. | 凯西都有可能被碾成披萨饼 |
[17:19] | Mmm, mmm, mmm, one of my favorite kinds of pizza. | 那是我最喜欢的披萨之一 |
[17:30] | Here she comes, Cat-Man-Du. | 她来了 大猫 |
[17:31] | Get ready to pounce. | 准备好抓猫吧 |
[17:35] | Takeshi. | 阿武 |
[17:36] | Sister, before you attack, let us talk. | 妹妹 在你出招前 我们先谈谈 |
[17:40] | No, Takeshi. | 不 阿武 |
[17:42] | The twin swords work. | 用双刀说话 |
[17:43] | A worthy curse for a monster such as you. | 我要诅咒你这样的怪物 |
[17:50] | I know how you fight, Alopex. | 我知道你的招数 北极狐 |
[17:52] | I taught you how, remember? | 都是我教的你 记得吗 |
[17:56] | I know the truth about our parents. | 我知道我们父母之事的真相 |
[17:58] | You were responsible. | 都是你的责任 |
[18:00] | You took everyone away from me! | 你把每个人都从我身边夺走了 |
[18:17] | No! | 不 |
[18:20] | Let me go! | 放了我 |
[18:22] | Sister, all I ever tried to do | 妹妹 我做的一切都是为了 |
[18:25] | was protect you from a world that would never accept us. | 保护你不受这个永远不会接受我们的世界的伤害 |
[18:28] | You leave me no choice | 你让我别无选择 |
[18:30] | except to destroy you. | 只能杀了你 |
[18:34] | What? | 什么 |
[18:35] | Back off, Tony. | 让开 大猫 |
[18:44] | Get these chains off of me, turtle scum! | 把我身上的链子拿开 乌龟渣渣 |
[18:47] | – Thank you. – We helped save you. | -谢谢 -我们救了你 |
[18:50] | Now we need your help to save one of us. | 现在我们需要你来就我们的人 |
[18:58] | Dope! | 太好了 |
[18:59] | Ah, now you will all be destructions. | 你们都去死吧 |
[19:04] | I’ll handle the laser. | 我负责激光枪 |
[19:16] | Give me that sword. | 把刀给我 |
[19:18] | Get back here. | 回来 |
[19:22] | You can’t touch what you can’t see. | 看不到你就碰不到 |
[19:27] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[19:38] | Oh, no you don’t. | 你休想 |
[20:02] | No! | 不 |
[20:24] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[20:27] | Goongala! | 我来了 |
[20:31] | Yes! I did it! | 我成功了 |
[20:33] | Your aura’s looking good, Jones. | 现在你气场好多了 琼斯 |
[20:35] | Check me out, yo. Casey Jones is cursed no more. | 快看 凯西·琼斯不受诅咒了 |
[20:39] | What, what? | 厉害吧 |
[21:00] | You’re the only family I have left. | 你是我唯一的家人了 |
[21:03] | Walk away from your wicked path, | 迷途知返吧 |
[21:05] | or next time, | 否则下次 |
[21:06] | there is no mercy. | 我不会手下留情了 |
[21:10] | You’ve been warned. | 我警告你了 |
[21:20] | Holy chalupa! | 我的天 |
[21:23] | Never forget, I could have taken your life. | 别忘了 我可以取你性命的 |
[21:33] | Hurry, T.C. We’ll get you all fixed up. | 快 虎爪 我们去医治你 |
[21:35] | Oh, man. That’s nasty, yo! | 天啊 好惨 |
[21:38] | Dudes, they’re getting away. | 伙计们 他们要走了 |
[21:40] | Let ’em go. | 让他们走吧 |
[21:42] | Tiger Claw will never forget this lesson. | 虎爪永远不会忘记这个教训 |
[21:44] | Yeah, and he’ll never be able to clap again. | 对 而且他再也不能拍手了 |
[21:47] | Come on, team. Let’s go home. | 走吧 伙计们 我们回家 |