时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Why isn’t anyone carrying me? | 怎么没人抱我 |
[00:14] | Someone should be carrying me! | 得有人抱着我 |
[00:17] | Brr. I’m cold. | 我很冷 |
[00:19] | And I’m tired. And I’m hungry. | 很累 也很饿 |
[00:27] | This is unacceptable. | 这实在没法接受 |
[00:28] | I hate walking! | 我讨厌走路 |
[00:30] | Longear, either carry me, | 长耳朵 要么抱我 |
[00:32] | or build me a carriage. | 要么给我做一辆车 |
[00:34] | I demand it! | 我要求你们 |
[00:38] | You will never find your center | 如果你一直以自我为中心 |
[00:40] | by being self-centered, Kintaro-sama. | 你将永远找不到自我 金太郎 |
[00:42] | Do not expect your true power to come | 你希望你的实力 |
[00:44] | from being a boastful brat. | 从一个调皮的小孩身上实现吗 |
[00:46] | You don’t tell me what to do, I tell you! | 不用你教我怎么做 我来教你 |
[00:49] | Now, use your long ears, | 现在 竖起你的长耳朵 |
[00:50] | and listen when I say: be silent! | 好好听我说 |
[00:53] | One day, I’ll be strong enough to lift an entire mountain! | 总有一天 我会变得足够强壮可以举起整座山 |
[00:57] | We could use that right now. | 我们现在就可以试试看 |
[00:58] | Looks like there was a landslide. | 前面好像有山体滑坡 |
[01:02] | It’s gonna have to move. | 我们得挪开巨石 |
[01:03] | Well, here’s your chance, small fry. | 好吧 展示你实力的时候到了 小屁孩 |
[01:05] | Let’s see you move the “Mountain.” | 让我们看看你是怎么挪开这座山的 |
[01:08] | Stand aside, peasants. | 靠边站 农民们 |
[01:22] | Did you see it move? | 你们看到石头动了吗 |
[01:24] | ‘Cause I sure didn’t. | 我反正看不出来 |
[01:26] | My paws are cold. | 我的手掌很冷 |
[01:28] | I can’t get a– | 我没办法 |
[01:30] | Good grip! | 抓牢 |
[01:35] | Hey, what happened to your great strength, Golden Boy? | 怎么了 你的神力去哪儿了 金太郎 |
[01:38] | Your foul stench poisoned me! | 你身上的臭气影响了我 |
[01:40] | Hey, lighten up, Raph. | 听着 拉斐尔 |
[01:41] | The kid tried. | 他已经尽力了 |
[01:43] | That’s something. | 这就够了 |
[02:02] | Sometimes, strength is not enough. | 有时候 光有力量并不够 |
[02:49] | Now we’re talking. Yeah! | 这才像话 太棒了 |
[02:52] | I’ve got an idea! | 我想到了一个主意 |
[02:55] | Aw, sewer apples! | 这下糟了 |
[02:58] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[04:10] | We have reached the top. | 我们已经到了山顶 |
[04:11] | The high pass of the Haha Naru Yama. | 这里通往母亲山的最高处 |
[04:14] | Ah, we made it, boys. | 我们成功了 伙计们 |
[04:18] | At least the hard part is over. | 至少最难的路已经结束了 |
[04:20] | No, the hard part is before us. | 不 最难的路在我们的面前 |
[04:23] | The Sen no Himei Dani. | 这是悲鸣之谷 |
[04:26] | The Descent of a Thousand Screams. | 掉下去的人会尖叫数千次 |
[04:28] | Whoa, that is a long way down. | 下面好深啊 |
[04:32] | We’re so high, you can see the top of those clouds. | 我们这里好高啊 你们看那边的云端 |
[04:35] | Can’t be that bad. | 不会那么糟糕吧 |
[04:36] | I’ll find out how far down it is. | 我来看看到底有多深 |
[04:52] | Do you two want to fall? | 你们想掉下去吗 |
[04:53] | Quit messing around! | 别胡闹了 |
[04:55] | Come on, Usagi’s getting ahead. | 走吧 宫本兔已经往前走了 |
[05:15] | Donnie, Donnie! Look! | 多尼 多尼 快看 |
[05:16] | It’s him, Jei! | 是他 杰 |
[05:17] | He’s out there! | 他在那儿 |
[05:21] | I don’t see anybody, Mikey. | 我什么也看不到 麦奇 |
[05:22] | You gotta relax. | 放松点 |
[05:24] | He was out there, Raph. | 他就在那儿 拉斐尔 |
[05:25] | I’m telling you, bro! | 我跟你讲了 伙计 |
[05:26] | He… was… out there! | 他…在…那儿 |
[05:28] | No, I think you’re letting this place to get to you. | 没有 我看你是看花眼了吧 |
[05:30] | There’s no one… out… there… | 那里根本什么都没有 |
[05:36] | Dang it, Mikey, you’ve got me hallucinating now! | 靠 麦奇 你让我也产生了幻觉 |
[05:39] | No, dude, the huge Jei in the clouds just now? | 不 伙计 杰刚刚在云里吗 |
[05:42] | I saw it too. | 我也看到了 |
[05:43] | What we’re seeing doesn’t matter. | 我们看到什么并不重要 |
[05:45] | Jei might be messing with our heads somehow, | 杰有可能扰乱过我们的心智 |
[05:47] | but he doesn’t control us anymore. | 但是他再也不控制我们了 |
[05:51] | I have heard tales that Jei is an immortal. | 我听说杰是不死之身 |
[05:54] | Even if his body is destroyed, he can live on. | 就算他的肉身死了 他也能活下去 |
[05:57] | Don’t be like those superstitious fools. | 不要跟那些迷信的傻瓜一样 |
[05:59] | They’re just afraid. | 他们只是害怕 |
[06:01] | And yet, their courage has saved your life. | 然而 他们的勇气救了你的命 |
[06:04] | Instead of judging them, | 不要再评论他们了 |
[06:06] | you should have compassion for them. | 你应该对他们多一点关爱 |
[06:07] | When you understand others, | 当你理解别人的时候 |
[06:09] | their strength can become yours. | 他们的力量才能为你所用 |
[06:11] | I don’t need anybody’s strength. | 我不需要任何人的力量 |
[06:13] | I’m plenty strong myself! | 我自己已经足够强大 |
[06:19] | If you are so strong, | 如果你真的足够强大 |
[06:20] | perhaps you should stop being such a chicken. | 那你就不要这么胆小了 |
[06:23] | Chicken? I’m the bravest warrior in the land! | 胆小 我是这大地之上最勇敢的战士 |
[06:26] | Then you must prove it, young one. | 那你必须证明给我们看 年轻人 |
[06:45] | I knew someone was watching us. | 果然有人在盯着我们 |
[06:46] | Wait! Hold it! | 等一下 |
[06:48] | They’re wearing white. | 他们穿的一身白 |
[06:49] | So maybe… they’re good ninjas! | 或许 他们是正义的忍者 |
[06:51] | Hey, ninjitsu brah. | 忍者伙计 |
[06:59] | So, for the record: bad ninjas. | 所以看来他们是邪恶的忍者 |
[07:01] | Get ’em! | 拿下他们 |
[07:15] | Oh, no, you don’t! | 休想 |
[07:29] | No! | 不要 |
[07:34] | They got Pugtaro! | 他们抓住了狗太郎 |
[07:55] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[08:02] | I gotcha! | 我抓到你啦 |
[08:04] | Thanks, Leo! | 谢啦 李奥 |
[08:12] | No! | 不要啊 |
[08:22] | That was lucky. | 太幸运了 |
[08:26] | Usagi! | 宫本兔 |
[08:30] | Kintaro! | 金太郎 |
[08:41] | You did well, Usagi. | 你做得很棒 宫本兔 |
[08:44] | Not that I needed your help, | 其实我不需要你的帮助 |
[08:45] | ’cause I didn’t. | 因为我可以的 |
[09:04] | Didn’t sound like a thousand screams to me. | 对我来说 这也不需要尖叫数千次吧 |
[09:06] | It’s okay. Cats always land on their feet. | 还好 逢凶化吉 |
[09:31] | The Temple-Palace of the Sky Buddha. | 天佛的天宫 |
[09:40] | It will be dark soon. | 天快黑了 |
[09:41] | We must keep moving | 我们必须抓紧赶路 |
[09:42] | if we are to make it by nightfall. | 如果我们要赶在夜幕降临前到的话 |
[09:46] | You clumsy reptile, that hurts! | 你这个笨手笨脚的爬行动物 你弄疼我了 |
[09:48] | Yeah, well, it wouldn’t hurt if you’d hold still. | 好吧 如果你不乱动的话根本不会疼 |
[09:50] | I’m trying to help. | 我在帮你 |
[09:51] | You’re failing! | 你被开除了 |
[09:52] | And causing me untold pain, knave! | 还给我带来这么多痛苦 |
[09:55] | I will have your head chopped off! | 我要砍了你的头 |
[09:58] | Ah, I love Pugtaro’s threats. | 我喜欢狗太郎的威胁 |
[10:01] | You’re pure comedy, little dog dude. | 你真是搞笑 小哈巴狗 |
[10:03] | I am not funny! | 我根本不搞笑 |
[10:04] | I am impressive! | 我很了不起 |
[10:08] | Usagi-san, allow me to protect your young charge for a while. | 宫本兔先生 请允许我保护你的小哈巴狗一小会儿 |
[10:12] | Give you a rest. | 让你休息一下 |
[10:13] | I appreciate and accept, Leonardo-san. | 感激不尽 李奥纳多先生 |
[10:23] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[10:25] | Only to walk with someone who I think is pretty brave. | 只想跟我认为足够勇敢的人一起走 |
[10:29] | What do you mean, you think I’m… | 你什么意思 你是觉得我 |
[10:31] | I’m brave? | 很勇敢吗 |
[10:33] | I saw you on the mountain. | 我在山上看到你了 |
[10:35] | You held your ground and tried to help fight the ninja. | 你坚守阵地 也尽力帮忙跟那些忍者作战 |
[10:37] | That was pretty impressive, Kintaro. | 这很了不起 金太郎 |
[10:40] | It was? | 真的吗 |
[10:42] | I mean– of course it was! | 我觉得 真的很了不起 |
[10:44] | I was, um, born to be a hero, after all. | 毕竟我天生就是英雄 |
[11:20] | Finally. | 总算到了 |
[11:21] | The Temple-Palace of the Sky Buddha. | 天佛的天宫 |
[11:37] | There should be warrior monks guarding the entrance. | 这里本应该有武僧守卫在门口 |
[11:39] | Let us be cautious– | 我们要小心点 |
[12:28] | Excuse us, sir! | 你好 打扰一下 |
[12:30] | We’re looking for the High Priest. | 我们要找大祭司 |
[12:33] | – Greetings, my warriors. – Jei! | -你们好 我的武士们 -杰 |
[12:36] | Thank you for bringing the Golden Boy to the temple. | 我还得感谢你们把金太郎带到天宫来 |
[12:40] | It is the only place I can perform… | 这是我能施展 |
[12:43] | the Ritual of the New Dawn. | 曙光仪式的唯一地方 |
[12:48] | Shall I destroy them, Master? | 主人 要我杀掉他们吗 |
[12:51] | Destroy Usagi. | 先杀宫本兔 |
[12:53] | The Turtles may still be of some use to me. | 这些乌龟对我可能还有点用 |
[13:33] | Excellent. | 妙极了 |
[13:35] | You have more than proven your worth. | 你们比我想象的还有价值 |
[13:37] | Our worth? | 我们的价值 |
[13:39] | Did you think I truly gave up my control over you? | 你们以为我真的会放弃操控你们吗 |
[13:43] | No! | 不会 |
[13:44] | How do you think | 你们觉得一直以来 |
[13:45] | I’ve been spying on you all this time? | 我是如何在暗中监视你们的 |
[13:48] | I have been watching through your eyes… | 我通过你们的眼睛监视你们 |
[14:05] | Now, Turtle Ninja, destroy Miyamoto Usagi. | 听着 忍者龟 给我杀了宫本兔 |
[14:29] | Usagi! No! | 宫本兔 住手 |
[14:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[14:54] | Jei, release them from your power, evil one! | 杰 放了他们 你这个恶魔 |
[15:42] | Are you all right, my friend? | 你们还好吗 我的朋友 |
[15:43] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[15:48] | Not even your great strength can break | 即便你用神力也没办法挣脱 |
[15:50] | this enchanted chain, Golden Boy. | 这根魔法之链 金太郎 |
[15:53] | Hold on, Kintaro, I will– | 坚持住 金太郎 我来 |
[15:55] | You will do nothing, ronin. | 你什么也做不了 浪人 |
[15:57] | All that has happened is as I intended. | 一切都跟我计划的一样 |
[16:00] | I wanted you and the Turtles to teach Kintaro humility, | 我想让你和乌龟们教会金太郎谦虚 |
[16:06] | compassion, and courage, | 怜悯和勇气 |
[16:09] | to unleash the boy’s powers. | 来释放他的神力 |
[16:12] | You have transformed him into the perfect vessel… | 你们已经把他变成了我的完美 |
[16:16] | for me. | 容器 |
[16:18] | For you? | 你的 |
[16:19] | Then it is true… | 难道传说是真的 |
[16:20] | Yes, I am immortal, | 没错 我是不死之身 |
[16:23] | having traveled from body to body | 已经从一个肉身换到另一个肉身 |
[16:26] | for many centuries. | 数百年了 |
[16:28] | But the Golden Boy’s form will be | 但是金太郎的肉身将成为 |
[16:30] | the most powerful of all. | 最强大的肉身 |
[16:38] | Old gods of the New Dawn, hear me! | 曙光的远古之神们 听我召唤 |
[16:44] | To serve you for eternity, | 我愿永远效忠你们 |
[16:47] | grant me the power to move my soul | 请赐予我力量 把我的灵魂 |
[16:49] | to this new form. | 注入到这个新的肉身吧 |
[16:52] | Kono karadani waga tamashii o utsushitamae! | 将我的灵魂注入这个肉身吧 |
[16:59] | Was feeling really evil there for a minute. | 刚才是不是变坏了一阵子 |
[17:02] | I think we got hit so hard by Kintaro’s spiritual power– | 我们被金太郎的神力伤的不轻 |
[17:05] | He smacked the evil right out of us. | 他把邪恶之力从我们体内赶走了 |
[17:07] | Yeah, but Jei doesn’t know that. | 但是杰并不知道 |
[17:09] | Put your evil eyes back on, and follow me. | 继续装作你有邪恶之眼 跟我来 |
[17:16] | Yes. | 好的 |
[17:17] | Hold him, my disciples, | 抓住他 我的徒弟们 |
[17:20] | but do not finish Usagi yet. | 但是先别杀了宫本兔 |
[17:22] | Let him bear witness as your master ascends to power! | 让他亲眼目睹你们的主人力量不断提升 |
[17:48] | Treachery… | 叛徒 |
[18:11] | You monster! | 你个禽兽 |
[18:48] | It ends here, Usagi. | 该了结了 宫本兔 |
[18:50] | No blade can stop me. | 刀枪杀不了我的 |
[18:52] | No mortal can stop me. | 凡人杀不了我的 |
[18:54] | I will live forever. | 我是不死之身 |
[19:07] | No! | 不要啊 |
[19:15] | You hear him land? | 你听到他落地的声音了吗 |
[19:17] | I didn’t hear him land. | 我没听到 |
[19:18] | I don’t think you’re going to. | 我觉得你不会听到的 |
[19:20] | Leonardo. | 李奥纳多 |
[19:28] | Thank you, Yojimbo. | 谢谢你 用心棒 |
[19:31] | All is well, Kintaro. | 一切都过去了 金太郎 |
[19:33] | You are safe. | 你安全了 |
[19:43] | Forgive me, friends. | 原谅我 朋友们 |
[19:45] | I, too, was enchanted by the wizard’s evil. | 我也被杰的邪恶之力操控了 |
[19:48] | I am grateful you freed my temple. | 我很感激你们让我的天宫重获自由 |
[19:52] | Your temple? | 你的天宫 |
[19:54] | I am head monk of the Temple-Palace of the Sky Buddha. | 我是这个天宫的住持 |
[19:58] | Now that Jei is gone, | 现在杰被打跑了 |
[20:00] | I will send for the return of my fellow monks | 我会去召唤回天宫的和尚们 |
[20:03] | so that we may attend and protect… | 这样我们才可以招待 保护 |
[20:05] | Kintaro, the Golden Boy. | 金童 金太郎 |
[20:09] | I am thankful to you turtles too. | 我也非常感谢忍者神龟们 |
[20:12] | Aw, yeah, see? | 真的吗 看到没 |
[20:13] | I told you Pugtaro was a good dog. | 我跟你们说过 狗太郎是一只好狗 |
[20:16] | Up high, little pup! | 跳起来 小哈巴狗 |
[20:19] | Okay, okay, down low. | 好吧 我放低一点 |
[20:23] | We still have a problem, guys. | 伙计们 我们还有一个问题 |
[20:24] | How we gonna get home? | 我们怎么回去呢 |
[20:26] | Spiritual power brought you here, | 神力指引你们到这儿来 |
[20:28] | so it is the key to your return. | 所以也能把你们送回去 |
[20:31] | Kintaro, you can make the way. | 金太郎 你可以指引他们回去 |
[20:42] | This doorway will not last long. | 这扇传送门不会持续太久 |
[20:45] | Then it’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[20:46] | So long, Kintaro. You did good. | 再见 金太郎 你是好样的 |
[20:48] | Catch you on the flip, awesome rabbit dude. | 再见 了不起的兔子伙计 |
[20:51] | Later, Pugtaro, brah. | 再见 金太郎 |
[20:55] | Good-bye, Usagi-san. | 再见 宫本兔先生 |
[20:57] | Farewell, my brother. | 再见 我的兄弟 |
[21:14] | You don’t have to go, ronin. | 你不用走的 浪人 |
[21:16] | You could stay. | 你可以留下来 |
[21:18] | I must go. | 我必须走 |
[21:18] | There are others, innocents, | 还有更多无辜的人 |
[21:20] | in need of my sword. | 需要我用手中的剑守护 |
[21:28] | But if you ever need me, I will return. | 但是你如果需要我 我会回来的 |
[21:31] | Good-bye, Kintaro-sama. | 再见 金太郎大人 |
[21:40] | Thank you, Yojimbo! | 谢谢 用心棒 |
[21:42] | Sayonara, Usagi! | 再见 宫本兔 |