时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You want me to investigate flying saucers? | 你是想让我调查飞碟吗 |
[00:06] | I want you to help me prove to the public the truth — | 我想让你帮我向大众澄清 |
[00:09] | They don’t exist. | 飞碟根本不存在 |
[00:11] | The public knows there’s something going on now. | 公众知道有些事不对劲 |
[00:13] | Need I remind you we don’t even know | 我要提醒你们 我们根本不知道 |
[00:15] | what the hell we’re dealing with here. | 自己正在面对什么东西 |
[00:18] | And what does your husband do? | 你丈夫是做什么的 |
[00:20] | I can’t really talk about it. | 我真的不能说 |
[00:24] | There’s something you need to know. I think there’s… | 有件事我要告诉你 我认为 |
[00:29] | …something more going on. | 有更多的事正在发生 |
[00:31] | What are you not telling me right now? | 你还有什么没告诉我 |
[00:54] | 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 | |
[01:19] | Come on! This way! | 快来 这边走 |
[01:22] | Kids, that is enough of this nonsense. | 孩子们 蠢话说得够多了 |
[01:24] | Mama, Will’s not making this one up. | 妈妈 威尔不是瞎编的 |
[01:26] | It fell down right out of the sky. | 它就是从天上掉下来的 |
[01:42] | Lord Almighty. | 全能的主啊 |
[01:48] | – Dallas! – Will! | -达拉斯 -威尔 |
[01:50] | Kids! | 孩子们 |
[01:52] | – Will! – Dallas! | -威尔 -达拉斯 |
[01:55] | Lori! | 洛里 |
[01:58] | – Here, girl! – Will? | -我们在这儿 女孩儿们 -威尔 |
[01:59] | Dallas! | 达拉斯 |
[02:17] | Everybody thinks I’m crazy. | 大家都觉得我疯了 |
[02:19] | Logic…can’t begin to explain what we’re dealing with here. | 逻辑 解释不了我们现在面对的事情 |
[02:38] | Coordinates. | 坐标 |
[02:54] | Hon, you have a visitor. | 亲爱的 你有位访客 |
[02:57] | Oh, yeah, just one second. | 好的 稍等一下 |
[03:08] | You locked it? | 你锁门了 |
[03:09] | – Did I? I didn’t realize — – hey, Doc. | -有吗 我没注意 -你好 博士 |
[03:14] | – Lovely home, by the way. – Thank you. | -顺便说一句 家里很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[03:17] | Can I get you any coffee or something to drink? | 我能为你拿杯咖啡或者别的饮料吗 |
[03:20] | Well, I wish I could stay, but thank you. | 我希望我能久留 不过谢谢了 |
[03:25] | Boy, how’d you manage that? | 天 你怎么娶到她的 |
[03:27] | She’s way out of your league. | 你可配不上她 |
[03:29] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[03:30] | Well, we missed the last flight out, | 我们错过了最后一班航班 |
[03:32] | so we got to drive now. | 现在得开车走了 |
[03:33] | – Drive? Where? – Sooner we hit the road, the better. | -开车 去哪儿 -我们越快上路越好 |
[03:35] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[03:37] | I just got off the phone with the generals. | 我刚跟将军们通完电话 |
[03:39] | Seems a woman and her kids saw a spaceship | 看起来一个女人和她的孩子们在西佛吉尼亚州 |
[03:41] | crash down near their farm in West Virginia. | 看到一架飞船在他们的农场附近坠毁了 |
[03:43] | Claimed they saw the alien that was piloting it, too. | 还说他们看到一个外星人在驾驶它 |
[03:46] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:48] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[03:50] | Are you ready for school yet? | 你准备好去上学了吗 |
[03:51] | Do you — | 你 |
[03:56] | Are you the Air Force pilot my dad is working with? | 你就是和我爸一起工作的空军飞行员吗 |
[04:01] | Well, you must be Joel. | 你一定是乔尔 |
[04:03] | Put ‘er there, soldier. | 握个手 小士兵 |
[04:05] | Did you kill a lot of bad guys in the war? | 你是不是在战争中杀了很多坏人 |
[04:08] | – Joel — – Well, yes, I did. | -乔尔 -是的 |
[04:11] | For my country. | 为了我的国家 |
[04:12] | That’s so cool! | 太酷了 |
[04:14] | How many people did you kill? Like — Like 100? | 你杀了多少人 大约一百人 |
[04:16] | Captain, I’m sorry. | 上尉 不好意思 |
[04:17] | Joel, he doesn’t really understand – | 乔尔不是很明白 |
[04:17] | Well, when you’re fighting a war, | 当我在打仗的时候 |
[04:19] | you don’t always have time to think about things like that. | 并没有那么多时间考虑这些事 |
[04:21] | My dad didn’t really fight. | 我爸爸并不擅长打仗 |
[04:23] | He…invented a kind of tiny radar — | 他 发明了一种微型雷达 |
[04:27] | Captain, would you wait outside, please? | 上尉 请你在外面等一下好吗 |
[04:28] | Well, there were lots of ways to contribute to the war effort. | 为战争作出贡献的方式有很多种 |
[04:32] | – Nice to meet you, Joel. – You, too. | -很高兴认识你 乔尔 -我也是 |
[04:34] | Mrs. Hynek. | 海尼克太太 |
[04:40] | Joel, your mom and I need to talk for a second, okay? | 乔尔 我和妈妈单独聊一会 好吗 |
[04:47] | I have to go out of town again. | 我必须再次出城 |
[04:49] | – For how long? – I don’t know. | -离开多久 -我不知道 |
[04:53] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[04:55] | I can’t really say. | 我不能说 |
[04:56] | So is this how it’s gonna be from now on? | 以后都要这样了吗 |
[04:59] | You keeping secrets from me all the time? | 一直这样瞒着我 |
[05:01] | No, it’s not a secret. It’s just I… | 不是 这不是秘密 这只是… |
[05:03] | I don’t want you to worry, that’s all. | 我不想让你担心 就这样 |
[05:06] | Mimi, everything is fine. | 米米 一切都好 |
[05:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:19] | So, according to the mother’s account, | 根据这个母亲的描述 |
[05:20] | she and her children saw something red streak across the sky. | 她和她的孩子们看到天空中有一道红色的线条 |
[05:23] | When they went to investigate, they came across a spaceship | 当他们去调查时 遇到了一艘宇宙飞船 |
[05:26] | and an “Alien” 10 feet tall. | 和一个三米高”外星人” |
[05:30] | Do people normally report aliens? | 通常人们上报外星人吗 |
[05:32] | No, they do not. Not since Roswell. | 他们不会 直到罗斯威尔事件后 |
[05:35] | There’s something that’s not in that file. | 那个文件里没有记载所有的事 |
[05:37] | After folks in town heard Sara’s story, | 镇上的人听到莎拉的故事后 |
[05:39] | they put together this militia | 他们组织了自卫队 |
[05:41] | – to hunt down the “Space creature.” – You’re kidding. | -去追捕”太空生物” -你在开玩笑 |
[05:42] | And when they didn’t find one, they turned on her. | 然后他们没有找到 就把矛头指向了她 |
[05:44] | On Sara? Why? | 指向莎拉 为什么 |
[05:45] | Basic psychology. Fight or flight. | 基础心理学 战斗或逃跑 |
[05:48] | They don’t find an alien, they figure Sara’s a liar, | 他们没有找到外星人 就认为莎拉撒谎 |
[05:51] | caused a panic. | 引起恐慌 |
[05:53] | So what’s she really after? | 那她到底想干什么 |
[05:54] | If there’s no good answer, then she becomes the monster. | 如果没有合理的解释 那她就变成了怪物 |
[06:07] | Is that the militia? Jesus. | 那是自卫队吗 我的天 |
[06:10] | I didn’t realize they were camped out at her house. | 我不知道他们在她家外驻扎 |
[06:13] | Let me handle this. | 让我来解决 |
[06:17] | Hello there, sir. Just trying to get through. | 你好先生 我们只是想过去 |
[06:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:21] | Government business, Chief. | 政府要事 长官 |
[06:23] | Step aside. | 别挡路 |
[06:25] | Sara call you? | 莎拉联系你了 |
[06:27] | That woman’s crazy, you know? | 那个女人是个疯子知道吗 |
[06:28] | She put the whole town in a panic. | 她让全镇都陷入了恐慌 |
[06:30] | Well, we’re trying to fix that. | 我们就是来解决这个问题的 |
[06:32] | Like your boys did in Roswell, huh? | 用你们在罗斯威尔的那套解决方式 是吧 |
[06:43] | All of you, back away from there! | 你们都给我散了 |
[06:45] | God damn it, Donnie! | 能不能不添乱 唐尼 |
[06:47] | J-Just sayin’ hello. | 我…我就打个招呼 |
[06:54] | I know why you boys are here. | 我知道你们来这的目的 |
[06:57] | So how long is this gonna take? | 要花多久 |
[06:59] | We haven’t assessed anything yet, Captain. | 我们还没开始评估呢 上尉 |
[07:01] | I’m afraid we can’t answer that. | 我现在恐怕无法回答 |
[07:04] | Well…you just hurry up, then. | 那你们就尽快吧 |
[07:09] | Let ’em through! | 让他们过去 |
[07:22] | Next time, Doc, let me do the talking. | 博士 下次由我来交涉吧 |
[07:36] | Sara, it’s Captain Quinn. | 莎拉 我是奎恩上尉 |
[07:39] | We spoke on the telephone. | 我们通过电话 |
[07:41] | This is Dr. Hynek. We work together. | 这位是与我共事的海尼克博士 |
[07:44] | You’re a doctor? | 你是个博士[医生] |
[07:53] | Mind your heads. I gotta keep it dark down here. | 小心头 我不能让下面太亮 |
[07:56] | The light hurts their eyes now. | 现在光会让他们的眼睛不舒服 |
[07:58] | They started complaining about it | 在宇宙飞船坠毁 |
[07:59] | just after we saw that thing in the woods | 我们在树林里看到那东西之后 |
[08:01] | after the spaceship crashed. | 他们就开始抱怨光的事了 |
[08:04] | – Mama? – It’s all right. | -妈妈 -没关系 |
[08:06] | There’s a city doctor here now. | 这一位是城里来的大夫 |
[08:10] | Didn’t affect me, but they just keep getting worse. | 我没受到影响 但他们的情况越来越糟 |
[08:20] | Doctor, please tell me what’s happening with my babies. | 医生 请告诉我我的孩子们究竟怎么了 |
[08:36] | You know, I got a boy about your age. | 你知道吗 我也有个你这么大的儿子 |
[08:40] | Loves to read comic books. | 特别爱看漫画书 |
[08:42] | – What’s your favorite? – “Travelers of Mystery.” | -你最喜欢哪本书 -《神秘旅行者》 |
[08:46] | I’m not supposed to read it, though, | 其实我不应该看的 |
[08:50] | ’cause Mom says I get scared sometimes. | 因为妈妈说我偶尔会被吓到 |
[08:53] | Because you got a good imagination, I’ll bet. | 我猜肯定是因为你想象力丰富 |
[08:56] | That picture you drew… of the alien. | 你画的那幅外星人 |
[09:00] | Do you think that could have come from your imagination? | 你觉得那可能是你的想象吗 |
[09:03] | No. It was real. | 不 那是真的 |
[09:09] | On the night this took place, | 事件发生的那天晚上 |
[09:10] | what exactly was the first thing that you remember? | 你能记得的第一件事是什么 |
[09:14] | Well…the kids saw the spaceship first. | 孩子们先看到的飞船 |
[09:17] | By the time I got there, it had already crashed. | 等我赶到的时候 它已经坠毁了 |
[09:21] | Set the whole forest on fire. | 点燃了整座森林 |
[09:23] | The monster… it had these big, round eyes. | 那个怪物…它有着又大又圆的眼睛 |
[09:27] | Looked almost human, but it was so tall. | 看着和人很像 但它特别高 |
[09:30] | I-It might’ve been trying to talk to us, but we just ran. | 它可能试着想和我们说话来着 但我们都吓跑了 |
[09:34] | Miss Downing, could you take us to where this all happened? | 唐宁太太 你能带我们去事发地吗 |
[10:43] | *Nightlife offers a way to forget* | *夜生活让我们遗忘痛苦* |
[10:49] | *But it’s only for a while* | *但那欢愉转瞬即逝* |
[10:55] | *So when the parties* | *因此派对* |
[10:58] | You should be more careful. | 你应该更小心一点 |
[10:58] | *Are all over* | *曲终人散时* |
[11:01] | *I put away* | *我收起* |
[11:02] | Lock your door. | 锁好门 |
[11:06] | *My make-believe smile* | *我伪装的笑容* |
[11:07] | Dyed your hair this time. | 你这次染发了 |
[11:08] | I rather like it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[11:10] | *But I know it can’t be done* | *但我知道这还没结束* |
[11:11] | I have a date I need to get ready for. | 我得去准备出门约会了 |
[11:15] | So soon? | 这么快 |
[11:17] | Perhaps you can make yourself useful while I’m gone. | 也许我不在的这段时间你能做点有用的 |
[11:19] | *Run away some place* | *逃到某个地方* |
[11:22] | *And start all over* | *再重头来过* |
[11:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 夫人 |
[11:25] | I’ll leave you the address. | 我把地址留给你 |
[11:25] | *But with you I can’t run* | *但你让我无法逃离* |
[11:29] | Don’t be sloppy. | 别粗心大意 |
[11:36] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[11:38] | This is the spot. | 就是这个地方 |
[11:52] | After we ran from the monster, | 在我们从那个怪物身边逃开后 |
[11:54] | we saw parts of the spacecraft scattered all around. | 我们看到周围到处散落着飞行器残骸 |
[11:58] | One of them must’ve been the engine | 其中一定有引擎 |
[11:59] | ’cause it was still glowin’ when we saw it. | 因为我们看到时它还在发光 |
[12:02] | Like a ragin’ red diamond. | 像是闪耀的红钻石 |
[12:07] | – Y’all must think I’m crazy. – No, no, not at all. | -你们一定都认为我疯了 -不 一点也不 |
[12:10] | Thank you, Miss Downing. We’ll take it from here. | 谢谢你 唐宁小姐 接下来就由我们处理 |
[12:16] | Geez. | 天哪 |
[12:18] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[12:22] | – Captain? – Yeah. | -上尉 -怎么 |
[12:34] | Surface soil’s loose. | 土地表面很松软 |
[12:37] | This entire area’s been jolted somehow. | 整片区域都被震动了 |
[12:41] | Like an earthquake. | 像一场地震 |
[12:45] | I thought you just studied the sky. | 我还以为你只研究天空 |
[12:47] | When I was seven, I contracted a severe case of scarlet fever. | 我七岁的时候 感染上了猩红热 |
[12:53] | Didn’t leave my bed for almost a year. | 卧床休养了将近一年 |
[12:57] | I read the entire “Encyclopedia Britannica.” | 在那段时间我读完了整本《大英百科全书》 |
[13:00] | Twice. | 读了两次 |
[13:05] | Hey, Doc. This was a forest fire. | 博士 发生的是森林火灾吧 |
[13:09] | Someone probably dropped a cigarette, place went up, | 也许有人扔了一个烟头 整个地方着火了 |
[13:11] | kids saw a branch fall or something. | 孩子们看到了掉落的燃烧树枝之类的 |
[13:16] | You see something? | 你看到什么了 |
[13:22] | What you got there? | 你在那发现了什么 |
[13:26] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[13:32] | This. | 这个 |
[13:41] | It’s like I thought. | 正如我所料 |
[13:42] | These branches, they’re broken from impact, not fi– | 这些树枝 他们是被撞断的 而不是火 |
[13:55] | Guess your “Britannica” didn’t teach you about climbing trees, huh? | 看来百科全书没有教会你怎么爬树 |
[13:59] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[14:12] | Hello. Don’t you look lovely. Come in. | 你好 你看起来真美 进来吧 |
[14:15] | Nope. | 不 |
[14:16] | Well, I-I have coffee and donuts. | 我准备了咖啡和甜甜圈 |
[14:19] | No. | 不 |
[14:21] | Maybe you should tell me what you want. | 也许你应该告诉我你要干什么 |
[14:24] | Oh, that is a longer conversation. | 那就说来话长了 |
[14:25] | But right now, I want you to grab your purse, | 但现在 我要你拿上你的包 |
[14:27] | get out of the house, | 出门走走 |
[14:28] | and show the new girl some of the local hot spots. | 带新来的姑娘出去这里好玩的地方转转 |
[14:31] | I’m the new girl in case you were wondering. | 万一你不知道 我就是那个新来的姑娘 |
[14:34] | Well, I guess that makes me your tour guide. | 看来我是你的导游了 |
[14:36] | Come in. I just need a moment. | 请进 我一会就好 |
[14:42] | I won’t be long. I’m just — I’m just grabbing my coat. | 不会很久的 我只是拿件外套 |
[14:45] | All right! | 好的 |
[14:54] | And I think — I think I’m ready. | 我想… 我准备好了 |
[15:00] | Okay, we’re good. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[15:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:09] | Geiger counter. | 盖革计数器 |
[15:11] | What do you need a Geiger counter for? | 你需要盖革计数器做什么 |
[15:13] | .27. This is extremely elevated. | 0.27 指数非常高 |
[15:25] | Captain, can you help? | 上尉 能搭把手吗 |
[15:40] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么东西 |
[15:41] | That is part of the alien spaceship. | 这是外星飞船的一部分 |
[15:45] | Or, as Sara called it, the “Red diamond.” | 或是莎拉所说的红钻石 |
[16:02] | All this for a meteor? | 这么大阵仗就为了一颗陨石吗 |
[16:10] | Hey, Doc. Just let ’em work. | 博士 让他们工作吧 |
[16:11] | I just want to be sure | 我只是想确定 |
[16:12] | they know to check its isotopic composition. | 他们知道要检查它的同位素成分 |
[16:15] | They’re professionals. | 他们都是专业人士 |
[16:18] | What’s under the tarp? | 油布下面是什么 |
[16:19] | Come on, we got to get back, | 走吧 我们得回去 |
[16:20] | let Sara and the kids know we’re done here, | 告诉莎拉和孩子们我们的工作结束了 |
[16:22] | release a statement to the press. | 向新闻界发表声明 |
[16:27] | Come on, Doc. Let’s go. | 来 博士 我们走 |
[16:37] | So, are where are we going, missy? | 我们要去哪呢 小姐 |
[16:40] | What would you like to see? | 你想看些什么呢 |
[16:41] | *Early in the morning ’bout the break of day* | *清晨破晓时分* |
[16:42] | A good bar. | 好酒吧 |
[16:44] | No. Movie theater. | 不 电影院 |
[16:46] | Museum? | 博物馆 |
[16:49] | I don’t know. Let me think. | 不知道 让我想想 |
[16:52] | *Cryin’ and pleadin’ won’t do no good* | *哭泣恳求也没用* |
[16:57] | *Come back, baby, I wish you would* | *回来吧宝贝 我希望你回来* |
[16:59] | Well, there is… this one place. | 有这么一个地方 |
[17:04] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:05] | They read poetry, um, serve cocktails in soup cans, | 人们会念诗 用汤罐头来盛鸡尾酒 |
[17:10] | and smoke reefer. | 抽抽大麻香烟 |
[17:13] | I’ve never been. I’ve only heard of it. | 我从来没去过 只是听说过 |
[17:17] | I don’t know what to say, Mimi. | 我不知道该说什么 米米 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry. Was that too much? | 抱歉 这地方太过了吗 |
[17:23] | I love it. You are my kind of girl. | 我很喜欢 我就喜欢你这样的女孩 |
[17:27] | All right, so how do we get there? | 好吧 我们要怎么去那里呢 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 对 |
[17:31] | Head up to Fairmont, hang a left, | 开往费尔蒙特 左拐 |
[17:33] | then three streets to Reynolds before you go down — | 三条街到雷诺兹 然后在一直开… |
[17:35] | Oh, my God. What was I thinking? | 天呐 我在想什么呢 |
[17:36] | You should’ve driven. You know where you’re going. | 应该让你来开车 你知道我们要去哪 |
[17:39] | Good idea. Just pull over. | 好主意 靠边停吧 |
[17:41] | We don’t have to stop. Slide over. | 用不着停车 你挪过来 |
[17:47] | You trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[17:56] | Now reach around and grab the wheel. | 你的手从身后过来抓住方向盘 |
[18:01] | Put your foot on the gas. | 把脚踩到油门上 |
[18:04] | – You got it? – Uh-huh. | -好了吗 -嗯 |
[18:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:07] | *Told my baby don’t…* | *告诉我的宝贝不要…* |
[18:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:18] | Now you’re in charge. | 现在由你掌舵了 |
[18:22] | *Come back, baby, I wish you would* | *回来吧宝贝 我希望你回来* |
[18:26] | The red streak across the sky, | 一道红线划过天空 |
[18:28] | the fire in the woods that started at the treetops, | 在树顶上开始的丛林大火 |
[18:31] | the pungent mist, | 刺鼻的雾气 |
[18:32] | all of it does point to something extraterrestrial. | 所有这些确实指向地球以外的什么东西 |
[18:36] | – Lord, I knew it. – It was a meteor. | -我的天 我就知道 -它是颗陨石 |
[18:41] | What made everyone sick were arsenic fumes. | 让大家都不舒服的是含砷的烟尘 |
[18:43] | The skins burns could have come from | 皮肤灼伤有可能是来自于 |
[18:45] | the level of radiation present if it was uranium or thorium. | 现场的辐射水平 如果有铀或者钍的话 |
[18:48] | Even if you didn’t touch it, | 即便你们没有碰 |
[18:49] | the area was toxic enough to have had that effect. | 那个区域也有足够多的有害物质造成那样的结果 |
[18:52] | But the good news is that it’s temporary. | 好消息是这是暂时的 |
[18:54] | You are all going to be fine. | 你们都会好起来 |
[18:56] | But what about what we saw? | 那我们看见的呢 |
[18:58] | A meteor can’t explain that. | 陨石无法解释那个啊 |
[19:00] | Well, I didn’t say that it did. | 我没有说它能解释 |
[19:01] | And I’m not trying to discredit your account. | 我并不是在否定你们的说法 |
[19:03] | I’m just taking things in a step-by-step — | 我只是在一步一步地来 |
[19:05] | Hey, Doc. Can we… | 我说博士 我们能… |
[19:14] | We have what we need to write up the report and close the case. | 我们已经有足够的东西来完成报告并结案了 |
[19:16] | – Not everything. – You found a meteor. | -不是所有的东西 -你发现了一颗陨石 |
[19:18] | What more are we looking for here? | 你还要找什么其它的呢 |
[19:19] | Something to explain the creature. | 能解释那个生物的东西 |
[19:21] | You read the case file. | 你看过案件的卷宗了 |
[19:23] | There was one other witness. | 当时还有另外一个目击者 |
[19:24] | Hey, is this really how it’s gonna be with you? | 跟你办案就会是这样子的吗 |
[20:18] | Okay, here we go. | 酒来了 |
[20:20] | *Why can’t I stop thinking of you?* | *为何我无法把你忘却* |
[20:23] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[20:24] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[20:27] | *Eyes that meet me across the room* | *在房间另一端与我四目相对的眼睛* |
[20:31] | What’s in this? | 这里面是什么 |
[20:32] | It’s called a Coffin Nail. | 这个叫棺材钉 |
[20:35] | I’m guessing a little bit of everything. | 我猜里面什么都混了一点 |
[20:38] | *…to the moon and back with you in my arms* | *…飞到九霄 有你在我怀抱* |
[20:44] | You probably came to this kind of place | 在纽约时 你可能经常 |
[20:45] | in New York all the time. | 光顾这种地方吧 |
[20:49] | You don’t like it here? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[20:52] | I didn’t really know what to expect, I guess. | 我想我不知道该期待什么吧 |
[20:54] | – It’s just so… ? – Different. | -这种地方那么的 -不同 |
[21:01] | You know what I think it is? | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[21:04] | You just need to loosen up. | 你只需要放松下来 |
[21:07] | You want to loosen up, you just need a little help. | 你想放松 你需要一点点帮助 |
[21:12] | Stay here. I’ll be right back. | 待在这 我马上就回来 |
[21:16] | *My baby* | *宝贝* |
[21:18] | *It’s so crazy what you do to me* | *你对我的举动实在疯狂* |
[21:20] | Okay. Here? | 这里行吗 |
[21:24] | *My baby, I’m your lady* | *宝贝 我是你的女人* |
[21:26] | *Let’s make memories* | *让我们共同编织美好回忆* |
[21:34] | You want to feel all right? | 想舒服一下吗 |
[21:36] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[21:38] | *My baby drives me crazy* | *宝贝 你太令我着迷* |
[21:41] | *Don’t you wake me from this dream* | *让我在这美梦中永不清醒* |
[21:49] | We told Evelyn you were coming, | 我们通知了伊夫琳你们会来 |
[21:52] | but I’m not sure what you’ll get. | 但我不确定你们能得到什么信息 |
[21:55] | She still thinks Lincoln’s president sometimes. | 她有时候还认为林肯是总统 |
[22:10] | Miss Myers? | 迈尔斯小姐 |
[22:15] | Evelyn. | 伊夫琳 |
[22:19] | Miss Myers, my name is Dr. Hynek. | 迈尔斯小姐 我是海尼克博士 |
[22:23] | We’re from Washington. | 我们从华盛顿过来 |
[22:28] | We understand that you saw a — | 我们知道几天前 |
[22:31] | an entity of some sort a few days ago… | 你看到了某种物体 |
[22:38] | that you reported to the authorities? | 并报告了当局 |
[22:49] | Is this what you saw? | 你看到的是这个吗 |
[22:55] | Yes, that was it. | 对 就是它 |
[22:58] | And when I looked into its eyes, | 我看向它的眼睛时 |
[23:02] | it showed me the end of all things. | 我看到了万物的终结 |
[23:11] | Okay, Miss Myers, thank you for your time. | 迈尔斯小姐 谢谢你的配合 |
[23:19] | The others that came to see me before you | 在你们之前来看我的其他人 |
[23:23] | believed me. | 他们相信我 |
[23:25] | What others? | 什么其他人 |
[23:27] | The men in hats. | 戴帽子的人 |
[23:33] | They were scared. | 他们都很害怕 |
[23:39] | So should you be. | 你们也应该如此 |
[23:53] | We learned a valuable lesson today here, Doc. | 博士 今天我们在这儿得到的教训是 |
[23:56] | When I say a case is closed, it’s closed. | 当我说案子结了的时候 它就是结了 |
[24:01] | And we are never coming back to West Virginia. | 我们不会回西佛吉尼亚州了 |
[24:07] | Beer’s getting cold. | 啤酒快冷了 |
[24:11] | It’s a joke. Hey. | 开玩笑呢 |
[24:14] | You really think those kids were lying? | 你真的认为那些孩子撒谎了吗 |
[24:18] | And Evelyn. | 伊夫琳也是吗 |
[24:20] | She described the same creature | 她在同一时间 几乎是同一地点 |
[24:21] | at the same time near the same location. | 看到了同样的生物 |
[24:23] | I mean, one person reporting a monster, | 我是说 只有一个人报告说有怪物 |
[24:25] | you can let that go, but two? | 你还可以放手不管 但是两个人呢 |
[24:26] | Did you not hear what I just said? | 你是没听到我刚才说什么吗 |
[24:27] | – Yeah, “Case is closed.” – Yeah. | -好吧 案子结了 -没错 |
[24:30] | So why are you still… | 那你怎么还 |
[24:37] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 |
[24:38] | Since we never covered this in our initial interview. | 因为最初的面试中并没有问到这个问题 |
[24:40] | Because I guess I just assumed. | 我猜我只是想当然了 |
[24:42] | Thanks, Carl. | 谢谢 卡尔 |
[24:48] | You don’t actually believe an inch of this | 你不会真的相信 |
[24:50] | could be for real, do you? | 这里写的任何东西吧 |
[24:51] | You mean do I believe Sara and her children | 你是想问 我是否相信莎拉和她的孩子们 |
[24:53] | are telling the truth? | 在说实话吗 |
[24:54] | No. | 不是 |
[24:56] | Do you think it’s possible extraterrestrial life exists? | 你认为外星生物可能存在吗 |
[24:59] | Statistically, the probability of us | 从数据上来讲 人类是整个宇宙中 |
[25:01] | being alone in our universe is zero. | 唯一生命体的可能性基本为零 |
[25:05] | But scientifically speaking? | 但从科学的角度来说呢 |
[25:07] | Well, given the finite speed of light, | 鉴于光速的有限性 |
[25:08] | the vast distance between the stars, | 再加上恒星之间极其遥远的距离 |
[25:10] | any visitation is… improbable. | 任何的外星到访都 不太可能 |
[25:21] | What do you keep looking at over there? | 你一直往那儿看什么呢 |
[25:31] | Sara talked to the press. | 莎拉跟媒体联系了 |
[25:32] | It’s one thing to hear a rumor, Captain. | 上尉 听到传言是一回事 |
[25:34] | Another thing entirely to have an alien on your front page. | 在头版读到外星人完全又是另外一回事了 |
[25:37] | …tell us on her own. | 要她当面告诉我们 |
[25:39] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[25:40] | Now this whole town’s gonna be in a panic. | 现在全镇都要陷入恐慌了 |
[25:45] | Hear that? Now they want answers from her. | 听到了吧 现在他们都想找她要答案了 |
[25:47] | This makes them think Sara’s the problem. | 他们觉得莎拉才是麻烦 |
[25:49] | It’s a — It’s a — It’s a witch hunt. | 这简直 简直就是政治迫害 |
[25:51] | Fight or flight. | 战斗或逃跑 |
[25:53] | We have to get back there right now. | 我们现在必须马上回去 |
[26:03] | Sara come on out! | 莎拉快出来 |
[26:08] | It’s time to settle this! | 事情该有个说法了 |
[26:09] | We know she’s telling lies there, right? | 我们都知道她在说谎 是不是 |
[26:13] | Step away from the house. | 离这个房子远一点 |
[26:17] | You’re back. | 你们回来了 |
[26:19] | Still gonna tell us how to run our town? | 还打算继续教我们如何管理我们的镇吗 |
[26:21] | Easy there, clodhopper. | 别激动 乡巴佬 |
[26:23] | I told you boys this is a local issue. | 我跟你们说过这是我们自己的事 |
[26:25] | We don’t need your kind here. | 不需要你在这指手画脚 |
[26:28] | Well, now you’ve found some real trouble. | 你们现在惹上大麻烦了 |
[26:35] | New plan! | 新计划 |
[26:37] | From now on, I’m the man in charge. Any questions? | 从现在开始我说了算 大家有异议吗 |
[26:41] | Donnie? | 唐尼 |
[26:42] | No. Do as he says. | 没有异议 照他说的做 |
[26:46] | Go check on the family. | 去看看那家人 |
[27:02] | Sara, it’s — it’s — it’s okay. We’re here to help you. | 莎拉 别害怕 我们是来帮你的 |
[27:05] | Yeah, just look at all that help I got | 是吗 你看看现在在我们门外 |
[27:07] | outside my door right now. | 都有些什么帮助 |
[27:09] | I understand why you published the drawings. | 我明白你公布图片的原因 |
[27:11] | – I do, but… – I had to. | -我明白 但是 -我必须这样做 |
[27:13] | You didn’t believe me. No one did. | 你不相信我 没有人相信 |
[27:15] | And now it’s backfired and they all think I’m the monster. | 现在他们转过头来觉得我是那个怪物 |
[27:18] | But I looked the alien in its eyes! | 但是我的确亲眼看到了外星人 |
[27:22] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[27:24] | We are not crazy. | 我们不是疯子 |
[27:25] | We saw something in those woods from somewhere else. | 我们在树丛里看到了一些外来的东西 |
[27:28] | And it was real. | 是真的 |
[27:32] | You’re failing me down there. | 你有点让我失望啊 |
[27:33] | It’s just a little hiccup right now. | 只是有点小阻滞而已 |
[27:34] | – Ain’t goin’ far, Sheriff. – It’s under control. | -不会走远的 警长 -一切都在掌控中 |
[27:36] | The sheriff wants to call in the National Guard. | 警长都要召集国民警卫队了 |
[27:38] | Does that sound like it’s “Under control” to you? | 你现在还觉得情况是”都在掌控中”吗 |
[27:41] | This is the kind of “Hiccup” that makes national news. | 就是这种”小阻滞”造成了全国性的新闻 |
[27:43] | – Do you understand that? – I’ll talk to him, sir. | -你明白了吗 -我会跟他谈谈 长官 |
[27:45] | Oh, you better do a hell of a lot more than that | 你最好把事情办得漂亮点 |
[27:47] | or you can kiss that post in D.C. goodbye. | 否则你就和华盛顿的职位说拜拜吧 |
[28:00] | What’d Sara say? | 莎拉怎么说 |
[28:02] | – Well, she’s not changing her story. – Great. | -她坚持自己的故事 -好极了 |
[28:05] | So we’re both gonna be out of a job when we get home. | 等我们回去后都要下岗失业了 |
[28:08] | We’re leaving? This town will eat itself alive. | 我们要走吗 这个镇子会自取灭亡的 |
[28:11] | Well, you want to go hunt down a non-existent alien in the woods? | 难道你想去森林追捕压根不存在的外星人吗 |
[28:14] | That’s about the only way we can quiet things down. | 只有一种方法能让事件平息 |
[28:19] | There’s gotta be an explanation. | 我们必须要给出解释 |
[28:23] | I need to clear my head. | 我要整理一下思绪 |
[29:04] | – What are you doing? – Do we have a flashlight? | -你在干什么 -我们有手电筒吗 |
[29:12] | Now, what the hell do you need a flashlight for? | 你要手电筒做什么 |
[29:20] | Come on! | 快来 |
[29:23] | – Hey. What are you doing? – An experiment. | -你要干什么 -做一个实验 |
[29:34] | You gonna tell me what the hell we’re doing out here already? | 你要告诉我跑到这来到底是干什么吗 |
[29:36] | Testing a theory. | 验证一个猜想 |
[29:49] | Now hide. | 快藏起来 |
[29:52] | This is crazy. | 简直是疯了 |
[29:53] | No, please, hide. Behind me. | 不 拜托快藏起来 藏我后面 |
[30:31] | Take a good look, Captain. | 请看好了 上尉 |
[30:33] | We have just found the Flatwoods Monster. | 我们找到了弗拉特伍兹怪物 |
[30:44] | Doc, you’re a goddamned genius. | 博士 你真是个天才 |
[30:49] | You’ve all heard the story about | 你们都听说了那天晚上 |
[30:50] | what happened in the woods that night. | 森林里发生的事 |
[30:53] | About what Sara and her children saw. | 听说了莎拉和她孩子看见的东西 |
[30:55] | A spaceship crashing, creature inside it, | 一艘飞船坠毁 里面冒出了怪物 |
[30:59] | aliens taking over the world. | 外星人要占领世界 |
[31:01] | And most of you thought she was crazy. | 你们大多数人觉得她疯了 |
[31:03] | But everything she said… | 但她说的一切 |
[31:06] | was true. | 都是真的 |
[31:09] | That spaceship was a meteor. | 那艘飞船是一颗陨石 |
[31:12] | Even the Air Force scientists that examined it | 即使是对它进行检验的空军科学家也说 |
[31:13] | said they’ve never seen such a fine specimen. | 他们从未见过这么完好的标本 |
[31:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:17] | And the creature… | 而那只怪物 |
[31:23] | Nothing more than a great horned owl. | 其实只不过是一只大雕鸮 |
[31:27] | Professor, would you like to take it from here? | 教授 接下来交给你吧 |
[31:32] | When hot air, | 当热空气 |
[31:33] | such as the air heated by a fire, | 比如说火焰加热后的空气 |
[31:37] | mixes with the colder air above it, | 与其上方较冷的空气混合时 |
[31:39] | the light refracts in different directions. | 光线会向不同的方向产生折射 |
[31:42] | That’s why stars twinkle, | 这就是星星一闪一闪 |
[31:47] | how mirages are formed in the desert. | 以及沙漠中产生海市蜃楼的原因 |
[31:49] | And also how any of us here | 这也正是我们这里任何一个人 |
[31:52] | could see an owl in the middle of a burning forest | 都会将一只森林火灾中的雕鸮 |
[31:55] | and claim it was a monster. | 看成一只怪物的原因 |
[31:57] | Instead… take a good look. | 大家请看仔细 |
[32:01] | Resemblance — it’s unmistakable. | 相似之极 这一点毫无疑问 |
[32:05] | And the only logical, | 这是唯一合理的 |
[32:08] | scientific explanation. | 科学解释 |
[32:15] | – Thank you very much. – Thank you. | -非常感谢大家 -谢谢 |
[32:23] | One more for “The Daily News.” This way, please. | 《每日新闻》再拍一张 请往这边看 |
[32:24] | Captain. Captain, get in, please. | 上尉 上尉 请往里站 |
[32:27] | Sheriff, just one more, please. | 警长 就再拍一张 拜托了 |
[32:29] | Can the family squeeze together a little bit? | 家庭成员之间能再紧凑一些吗 |
[32:48] | Excuse me! | 请等等 |
[32:49] | Hello! | 你好 |
[32:57] | Hey, Doc! | 博士 |
[33:01] | Lunatic! | 疯子 |
[33:04] | It’s time we get you home. | 是时候送你回家了 |
[33:06] | No. We need to make one more stop first. | 不 我们还得去一个地方 |
[33:14] | He told me you’d be back. | 他和我说过你会回来的 |
[33:16] | Is he — Is he here right now? | 他 他现在就在这里吗 |
[33:21] | The man in the hat? | 戴帽子的男人 |
[33:24] | Please. Sit. | 请坐 |
[33:31] | So, the case is officially closed. | 所以 案件正式结案了 |
[33:33] | Hynek really came through in the end. | 海尼克最终想通了 |
[33:34] | Happy to hear that. You must be as well. | 听到这消息我很高兴 你一定也很高兴 |
[33:37] | He’s a little stiff, but the professor knows what he’s doing. | 他是有些固执 但是教授知道他在干什么 |
[33:39] | Why don’t you stop by the offices on the way home | 你回家路上何不来办公室一趟 |
[33:41] | so we can meet him? | 这样我们可以见见他 |
[33:43] | D.C.? | 华盛顿吗 |
[33:45] | – I’d love to. – I bet you would. | -我很乐意 -就知道你会答应 |
[33:49] | So it looks like you got worked up over nothing. | 看起来你白激动了 |
[33:52] | It’s never nothing. Not anymore. | 从来都不是一无所获 不再是这样 |
[33:57] | He left this for you. | 他把这个留给了你 |
[34:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[34:24] | Who is this man? How does he even know me? | 这个人是谁 他怎么会认识我 |
[34:27] | He only knows what you want. | 他只知道你要什么 |
[34:31] | The truth. | 真相 |
[34:34] | But the truth is like the sun. | 但是真相就像是太阳 |
[34:38] | The closer you look, the more it blinds. | 你离得越近 就越看不清 |
[34:54] | Find what you were looking for in there? | 在里面找到你想找的了吗 |
[35:07] | Look, professor, you’re still new to this, | 听着 教授 你还是个新手 |
[35:09] | so let me give you the answers to the exam, okay? | 所以让我告诉你问题的答案 |
[35:12] | Spaceships, aliens, all this stuff we’re asked to investigate? | 宇宙飞船 外星人 我们调查的所有这些 |
[35:15] | The Air Force knows they don’t exist. | 空军部队知道他们不存在 |
[35:17] | So our job is to provide a rational explanation | 我们的工作就是从大众的视角 |
[35:20] | for what the public sees and move on. | 提供合理的解释然后继续工作 |
[35:23] | Well, there are still things about this case | 这个案子还有些事情 |
[35:25] | that I just can’t account for. | 我就是无法解释 |
[35:28] | What? Like crazy lady in there? | 什么 比如里面的疯女人 |
[35:29] | Look, you’re the astrophysicist. Stick to the science. | 你是个天体物理学家 遵循科学证据 |
[35:32] | I’ll stick to the psychology. | 让我来寻找心理因素 |
[35:33] | That way, there is nothing that could come out of that sky | 这样的话 天空中无论出现什么 |
[35:35] | that you or I can’t explain. | 你我都可以解释 |
[36:16] | Professor. | 教授 |
[36:19] | Professor? | 教授 |
[36:23] | I’m sorry. What were — What were you saying? | 抱歉 你在 你在说什么 |
[36:25] | That General Valentine and I will be working together | 我和瓦伦丁将军将会一起合作管理 |
[36:27] | on Project Blue Book. | 蓝皮书计划 |
[36:29] | So you’ll be hearing from the both of us a lot more. | 所以你会经常接到我们两个人的指令 |
[36:31] | Yes, of course. | 对 当然 |
[36:33] | You’re doing your country a huge service. | 你在为祖国执行重大任务 |
[36:35] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道吧 |
[36:37] | I trust Captain Quinn has explained that to you? | 我想奎恩上尉向你解释过了 |
[36:40] | Thoroughly. | 说得很清楚 |
[36:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:49] | Is a meteor all that we found? At the site. | 我们在事发地点只发现了陨石吗 |
[36:53] | It seemed to me there may have been something…else removed. | 我觉得可能有东西被移走了 |
[36:56] | Something larger? | 一些更大的东西 |
[36:58] | Is he not up to speed on our protocol and discretion? | 他不知道我们的协议和酌处权吗 |
[37:00] | He is. | 他知道 |
[37:02] | Most definitely. | 一清二楚 |
[37:04] | Did I miss something? There wasn’t a larger sample? | 我遗漏了什么吗 没有更大的样本吗 |
[37:08] | You know, if I could just take a look for my research. | 我要是能看看 为了我的研究 |
[37:10] | In case the captain didn’t dot all the I’s and cross all the T’s, | 如果上尉没跟你说清楚的话 |
[37:13] | your research is now our research | 你加入蓝皮书计划之后 |
[37:15] | while you work for Blue Book. | 你的研究就是我们的研究了 |
[37:16] | So I want to say, “Thank you for your help.” | 所以我想说 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[37:21] | Oh, and regarding your compensation. | 至于你的报酬 |
[37:24] | If you sign that, we can get you paid. | 你只要签下这个 我们给你发薪 |
[37:28] | You can drop it off on your way out. | 你走的时候留下就行了 |
[37:30] | – Gentlemen? – Sir. | -各位 -长官 |
[37:34] | I look forward to working with you. | 期待与你合作 |
[37:35] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:18] | B-u- | 兔 |
[38:21] | n-n-y. | 子 |
[38:24] | Triple letter score. | 三线交叉 |
[38:26] | Pretty good. | 太棒了 |
[38:28] | But… | 但是… |
[38:29] | I have Q-U-A-S-A-R. | 我能拼出”类星体” |
[38:33] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[38:35] | – Dad! – Allen. | -爸爸 -艾伦 |
[38:37] | Mom let me stay up till you got home. | 妈妈让我等你回来再睡 |
[38:40] | – I was getting worried. – I’m sorry. | -我都开始担心了 -抱歉 |
[38:42] | It’s just — It’s — It’s been a long couple of days. | 这几天太漫长了 |
[38:45] | – Did it go all right? – Yeah, I’m just glad to be home. | -事情进展顺利吗 -对 我很高兴回家了 |
[38:49] | Hey, Dad, what’s in the box? | 爸爸 盒子里是什么 |
[38:53] | And so, it occurred to me on my drive home | 我开车路上突然想到 |
[38:56] | that, uh, tonight was the opposition of Mars. | 今晚是火星冲日 |
[39:01] | That is the point in Mars’ orbit | 这时火星运行到轨道上 |
[39:04] | when it passes closest to Earth. | 距离地球最近的一个点 |
[39:07] | And when I was your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[39:08] | it was Mars that first got me interested in astronomy. | 火星让我第一次对天文学产生了兴趣 |
[39:11] | This was my comic book. | 这就是我的漫画书 |
[39:15] | Go on. Have a look. | 快 看看吧 |
[39:22] | Whoa. Dad. | 天啊 爸爸 |
[39:25] | So cool. | 太酷了 |
[39:30] | And I got something for you as well. | 我也有东西要给你 |
[39:39] | Well, I haven’t been able to buy you anything nice in a while. | 我有段时间没给你买像样的礼物了 |
[39:41] | And…I just thought with the extra money. | 我想着有了这笔额外收入 |
[39:46] | But I’ve got to say, | 但我想说 |
[39:47] | it is a little more dangerous than I was anticipating. | 这工作比我想象中更危险一点 |
[39:52] | So you think you’re gonna keep doing this? | 那你要继续做下去吗 |
[39:56] | It’s Blue Book, right? | 这是蓝皮书计划 对吗 |
[40:06] | – Hello? – Good. I caught you. | -喂 -太好了 我联系上你了 |
[40:09] | Wanted to see how you were doing. | 想看看你怎么样了 |
[40:10] | Me? Well… | 我 |
[40:13] | It’s good to be home. | 能回家很好 |
[40:15] | I bet. | 我猜也是 |
[40:18] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[40:19] | what happened with Evelyn — | 伊芙琳的事 |
[40:22] | that’s gotta be making you second guess the whole thing. | 肯定会让你对这整件事有所怀疑 |
[40:25] | I don’t want you to give up. | 我不希望你就此放弃 |
[40:27] | You’re good at what you do and I’d hate if something like this | 你很擅长自己的工作 我也不希望这种事 |
[40:30] | made you change your mind about the job. | 会改变你对工作的看法 |
[40:33] | I just think the authorities | 我只是觉得当局需要 |
[40:35] | need to be investigating her death. | 调查她的死因 |
[40:38] | Already checked in. | 已经登记过了 |
[40:39] | Orderly there told the sheriff | 那里的勤务工告诉警长 |
[40:40] | that she jumped out an open window. | 她是跳窗自杀 |
[40:42] | Had a history of hallucinating, too. | 她也有出现幻觉的病史 |
[40:44] | Probably explains the other business with the alien. | 这可能也解释了外星人的那件事 |
[40:47] | Hallucinating. | 出现幻觉 |
[40:48] | Yeah. Could have went off her medication that day as well. | 是啊 那天她可能没吃药 |
[40:53] | Just one other thing… | 还有一件事 |
[40:54] | …next time you have a question for the generals, | 下次你要是再想问将军问题 |
[40:56] | ask me first, okay? | 先问我 好吗 |
[40:58] | It’ll make both our lives a whole lot easier. | 这会让我们都轻松很多 |
[41:00] | Okay, Captain. Whatever you say. | 好的 上尉 就按你说的办 |
[41:03] | Great. | 好的 |
[41:05] | All right, so tomorrow. | 好的 那么明天 |
[41:07] | See you bright and early. | 早上见了 |
[41:20] | I think the doctor will perform his role rather well, don’t you? | 我想博士会很好地履行他的职责 你觉得呢 |
[41:28] | You don’t think so? | 你不这么觉得吗 |
[41:29] | There’s something…off about him. | 他有点不对劲 |
[41:31] | The man saw a woman take a swan dive off a building. | 他看到一个女人跳出了大楼 |
[41:35] | Even you’d be rattled. | 就算是你也会被吓坏的 |
[41:36] | I just didn’t like him asking so many questions. | 我不喜欢他问这么多问题 |
[41:39] | He’s an academic. What’d you expect? | 他是个学者 你还能指望什么 |
[41:42] | I expect a scientist who wants to pick up | 我希望能有个科学家 |
[41:43] | a little extra cash would keep his mouth shut. | 愿意收下一些钱然后把嘴闭上 |
[41:47] | Captain Quinn’ll make sure he goes along with the program. | 奎恩上尉会确保他在这个项目里安分守己 |
[41:50] | You won’t have to worry. | 你用不着担心 |
[41:52] | It’s our job to worry. | 我们的职责就是去担心 |
[41:56] | That’s fine. Let’s just not get paranoid. | 没关系 我们不要变得多疑就好了 |
[41:59] | We’ve got enough of that going around. | 我们需要担心的事已经够多了 |
[42:02] | The consequences of our actions impact | 我们行动的后果会影响到 |
[42:05] | every man, woman, and child on the planet. | 这个星球上的每个男女老少 |
[42:08] | It’s up to us to make sure that their fate is in good hands. | 我们得确保他们的命运掌握在可靠之人手中 |