Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

蓝皮书计划(Project Blue Book)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 蓝皮书计划(Project Blue Book)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Our nation is suffering from mass hysteria right now. 我们国家现在正因群众恐慌而混乱
[00:05] We saw something in those woods and it was real. 我们看到树林里有东西 是真的
[00:08] You want me to investigate flying saucers. 你是想让我调查飞碟
[00:11] Space ships, aliens, 飞船 外星人
[00:13] the Air Force knows they don’t exist. 空军知道它们不存在
[00:15] The others that came believed me. 其他来看我的人都相信我了
[00:17] – What others? – The men in the hats. -什么其他人 -戴帽子的人
[00:20] They left this for you. 他们给你留下了这个
[00:23] I think the doctor will perform his role rather well, don’t you? 我想博士会很好地履行他的职责 你不觉得吗
[00:26] There’s something off about him. 他有点不对劲
[00:29] I just didn’t like him asking so many questions. 我就是不喜欢他问这么多问题
[00:53] 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物
[00:57] *I’m just a real fine daddy with lovin’ on my mind* *我只是个好爸爸 心中满怀爱*
[01:02] *Well, I’m just a real fine daddy with lovin’ on my mind* *我只是个好爸爸 心中满怀爱*
[01:09] So I was thinking dinner and a movie Friday. 我在想周五一起吃晚餐 看电影
[01:12] Would you like that? 你觉得怎么样
[01:13] What movie? 什么电影
[01:16] Well, “The Thing” is playing at the Rialto. 丽都剧院正在上映《怪形》
[01:20] Tommy, you know I don’t like scary movies. 汤米 你知道我不喜欢恐怖电影
[01:23] Yeah, makes you hang all over me. 是啊 那样你就会紧紧抱着我
[01:26] That’s kind of the point. 这才是重点
[01:28] Don’t matter what movie, I’ll still hang on to you. 不管是什么电影 我都会紧紧抱住你
[01:33] Gina, hang on? 吉娜 能等下吗
[01:34] Yeah, sure, Tommy. 当然 汤米
[01:47] Unidentified aircraft in Lubbock air space, 卢伯克市领空的不明飞行物
[01:49] please identify yourself. 请表明您的身份
[02:04] Tom? Tommy, you there? 汤姆 汤米 你在吗
[02:14] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[02:15] Tommy, I see these strange lights. 汤米 我看到了那些奇怪的光
[02:17] What’s going on? Tommy? 发生什么了 汤米
[02:19] Gina, baby, hello? 吉娜 宝贝 你在吗
[02:22] Hello? 你在吗
[02:25] And they’ve been hiding the truth from us for years. 多年来他们一直对我们隐瞒真相
[02:29] Since 1947, 从1947年起
[02:30] there’ve been over 1,200 confirmed sightings 仅在美国 就已有超过一千两百起
[02:33] of strange objects in the sky just in America. 已确认的目击奇怪物体出现在天空的案例
[02:37] And we all know what happened in Roswell. 我们都知道罗斯维尔发生了什么
[02:41] You call it a massive government cover-up. 你称其为大规模政府掩盖事实真相
[02:44] Government and military. 政府和军队
[02:47] We’re being visited by aliens on a regular basis. 我们正在定期被外星人拜访
[02:53] The only question now is whether or not those visits 唯一的问题就是这些不速之客
[02:58] are preparation for invasion. 是不是在为入侵做准备
[03:01] The public has a right to know for their own safety, 公众有权知晓关乎自身安全的事情
[03:06] and that is why I do the work I do. 这就是我从事这项工作的原因
[03:09] And important work it is. 那是一项很重要的工作
[03:12] Folks, you can find the whole story on newsstands now. 朋友们 你们可以在报摊找到故事全文
[03:17] It’s a pleasure having you on, Donald. 很高兴你能来 唐纳德
[03:19] You really opened my eyes. 你真是让我大开眼界
[03:21] Thank you for having the courage to let me speak the truth. 谢谢你有勇气让我说出真相
[03:26] Let’s hear it for our guest, renowned author, 再次感谢我们的嘉宾 知名作家
[03:28] flying saucer expert, Mr. Donald Keyhoe. 飞碟专家 唐纳德·科霍先生
[03:36] Beautiful crowd. Beautiful crowd. 大家都很热情 都很热情
[03:48] Mr. Keyhoe, sir? 科霍先生 是吗
[03:50] What do you want you me to sign? 你想让我签什么
[03:53] – Sir? – Just tell me. -先生 -告诉我就行了
[03:55] Oh, here, to whom shall I make it out? 这儿呢 我该写送给谁呢
[04:01] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[04:08] What is it that you want? 你想要什么
[04:10] Well, I understand that you sometimes pay cash 我知道你有时候会付钱
[04:12] for the right kind of story. 买合适的故事
[04:16] And this is — 这个是…
[04:18] this is like nothing you’ve ever seen before. 这跟你之前看的任何一个故事都不同
[04:23] I very much doubt that you can tell me 我不太相信你能提供一些
[04:24] anything I haven’t seen before. 我之前没见过的猛料
[04:26] No, this is bigger than Thomas Mantell 不 这比托马斯·曼特尔
[04:27] and the government cover-up of flying saucers. 或是政府掩盖事实的事情要大得多
[04:35] All right. 好吧
[04:38] Let’s go. 我们走
[04:48] If I feel you have something worthy, 如果我觉得你说的有价值
[04:52] then I’ll pay. 我就会付钱
[04:55] This is about the lights in Texas — Lubbock, Texas. 是关于得克萨斯州的神秘光 得州卢伯克
[05:22] Joel? 乔尔
[05:52] Is he all right? 他没事吧
[06:00] Joel, wake up. 乔尔 醒醒
[06:06] What are you doing in the closet? 你在衣柜里干什么
[06:08] Hiding. 躲着
[06:10] Hiding? From what? 躲着 躲什么
[06:13] Space men… from Mars. 火星太空人
[06:24] Where did you get this? 你从哪得到这本书的
[06:25] At school. 在学校里
[06:27] Everyone’s reading it. 大家都在看
[06:37] Hello? 你好
[06:43] The Communists in the Kremlin 克里姆林宫里的共产主义者
[06:45] are engaged in a monstrous conspiracy 正在进行一场可怕的阴谋
[06:47] to stamp out freedom all over the world. 他们要消灭全世界的自由
[06:50] If they were to succeed, 如果他们成功了
[06:52] the United States would be numbered among their principle victims. 美国将会成为他们的主要受害者
[06:57] It must be clear to everyone that the United States… 每个人都必须清楚 美国…
[06:59] They call the bomb “Joe-3.” 他们把它叫做斯大林三号原子弹
[07:00] Why? 为什么
[07:02] Russians air-drop their first atom bomb test, 俄罗斯人将要进行首次原子弹实验
[07:04] somebody somewhere’s gonna give it a name. 总得有人给它起个名字
[07:07] I’m guessing there was a number one 看来之前有过一号
[07:07] and a number two before that. 和二号
[07:09] Just the idea of nuclear war — pure insanity. 光是发动核战争的想法就已经荒谬至极了
[07:13] You ask Harding, it’s only a matter of time 你去问问哈丁 用不了多久
[07:15] before we find out whose nukes are bigger. 我们就知道谁的核武器更大了
[07:21] Are you doctors? 你们是医生吗
[07:22] No, we’re here about the sighting. 不是 我们是为了奇象而来的
[07:24] We’re from Blue Book. 我们是蓝皮书计划的人
[07:25] I’m Gina. I’m Tom’s fiancée. 我叫吉娜 汤姆的未婚妻
[07:28] Gina, you’re the one who called. 吉娜 电话是你打的
[07:31] How’s he doing? 他怎么样了
[07:33] They say he crashed his truck, 他们说他撞坏了他的卡车
[07:37] but there’s not a mark on him, 但是他身上毫无伤痕
[07:40] and he just won’t wake up. 他只是昏迷不醒
[07:44] The thing is, if you saw his truck, 问题在于 如果你们看过他的卡车
[07:49] it just don’t make no sense. 那完全解释不通啊
[07:51] Listen, if — if now is a bad time, 如果现在不方便
[07:53] – we can come back. – You know the power -我们可以晚点再来 -你们知不知道
[07:54] went out right when it happened? 事发的时候停电了吗
[07:56] All over town. 整个镇都停电了
[07:58] Like this craft or whatever it was 就像这架太空船或者是什么东西
[08:01] sucked it right out of the sky. 从空中把电全都吸走了
[08:03] Craft? 太空船
[08:05] Did you see something, too? 你也看到什么了吗
[08:07] A lot of folks did. 很多人都看到了
[08:08] Ask around. 你们可以去问问
[08:10] V-shaped lights flying faster than a meteor. V形光带飞得比流星还快
[08:13] I’m sure they keep radar logs at the tower. 我相信塔台里会保留有雷达日志的
[08:16] You know, I’d like to get a look at his truck. 我想去看看他的卡车
[08:21] Tom? 汤姆
[08:22] Doctor? Hello? 医生 快来人
[08:24] Tom? 汤姆
[08:27] Tom? 汤姆
[08:31] Baby? 亲爱的
[08:33] What just happened? 刚才是怎么回事
[09:01] Oh, I got it, Donna. 我来帮你 唐娜
[09:05] Oh, are you stocking up for the bomb shelter? 你在准备防空洞的储粮吗
[09:07] Jack wants to be fully prepared for the end of the world. 杰克想为世界末日做好充分的准备
[09:11] Sounds like one of Joel’s nightmares. 听着像乔尔的噩梦
[09:13] Well, with those reds in Korea, Chairman Mao in China, 有朝鲜的共军 还有中国的毛主席
[09:17] nightmare sounds about right. 做噩梦很正常
[09:18] 生存供给储备 国防部提供
[09:20] Was it difficult to build? 难建吗
[09:22] Oh, no. We just picked it up at the hardware store. 不难 我们就是在五金店买的
[09:25] It comes mostly assembled. 大多数都是组装好的
[09:27] Those underground ones are so expensive. 地下防空洞太贵了
[09:29] And it makes you feel safer? 这会让你觉得更安全吗
[09:31] Snug like bugs in a rug. 安全又舒适
[09:36] Seems cozy. 看起来很温馨
[09:38] But the thing is, there’s only room for one family inside. 但问题是 里面只能住一家人
[09:42] Oh, of course, I-I wasn’t — I wasn’t suggesting… 当然了 我不是在说…
[09:45] Oh, I know you weren’t. 我知道你不是
[09:46] But Jack and I, we discussed it. 但是我和杰克 我们商量过了
[09:49] I mean, you have to. 必须得商量
[09:50] What would you do if someone came knocking? 如果有人来敲门怎么办
[09:55] Well, what would you do? 你们会怎么办
[09:57] Jack bought a rifle and told me not to worry about it. 杰克买了步枪 叫我别担心
[10:04] Allen in town? 艾伦进城了吗
[10:06] – He’s away on business. – Great. -他出去办事了 -那好
[10:09] Well, when he gets back, we need to have dinner real soon. 他回来后 我们真要一起吃个晚饭
[10:17] He still had his hands on the wheel when we got to him. 我们到的时候 他的手紧紧握住方向盘
[10:20] Had to pry ’em off. 不得不把手硬撬开
[10:23] Eyes wide open. 眼睛瞪得巨大
[10:25] Couldn’t say a word. 什么话都说不出来
[10:29] Just craziest thing I ever saw. 这是我见过最疯狂的事情
[10:38] Jesus. 天哪
[10:40] You pulled him out of this thing? 你把他从这个东西里拉出来的
[10:43] You’d think maybe another vehicle was involved, 你们可能认为还会有另一辆车
[10:46] but there’s no skid marks, no sign of a collision. 但没有打滑的痕迹 也没有撞击的痕迹
[10:51] It’s just the strangest thing I ever saw. 简直是我见过最奇怪的事情
[10:54] Can’t explain it at all. 完全没有办法解释
[11:01] They say he crashed his truck, 他们说他撞坏了他的卡车
[11:05] but there’s not a mark on him. 但他身上毫无伤痕
[11:12] What are you thinking? 你怎么想的
[11:14] Thermal strain can cause tensile stress in some metals like this, 热应变会引起一些像这样的金属张应力
[11:18] but, uh, if that was electrical, 但是 如果与电相关
[11:21] it would have to be tuned to the right frequency. 它必须要被调到正确的电频率
[11:24] This blackout people been reporting, 大家一直在上报的停电情况
[11:25] what do we know about that? 你们怎么看待
[11:28] Well, power grid out here isn’t the best. 这里的电路不是最好
[11:29] It could’ve just been the old lights, 有可能只是电灯老旧引起短路
[11:31] but, uh, blackouts don’t usually send folks into a blind panic. 但是 停电通常不会让人们陷入盲目的恐慌
[11:35] Tied up our phone lines pretty good last night. 昨晚把局里的电话都被打爆了
[11:40] – Last night? – Yeah, we’ve been traveling. -昨晚 -我们昨天在路上
[11:41] We don’t know anything about this. 我们对此一无所知
[11:43] Mostly near the University. 多数电话来自大学附近
[11:46] A regular riot on campus. 混乱校园平常的一天
[12:00] Hi. How are you? 你好吗
[12:04] Well, the dean was, uh, kind enough to give us a room 院长很大方 给我们一间教室
[12:07] to interview the witnesses, and according to this, 去采访目击者 然后根据这个平面图
[12:09] it should be just over… 应该就在这…
[12:16] – This way. Come on, we’re late. – Just gonna double-check. -这边 我们要迟到了 -再确认一下
[12:21] – Hi, there. – Oh, hi. -你们好 -你好
[12:24] Look, we seem to have lost our heading. 我们好像迷路了
[12:26] We’re looking for the Science ministration building. 我们正在找科学部大楼
[12:27] I don’t know if you can point me in that direction. 我不知道你是否可以给我指明方向
[12:29] It’s right there. 就在那儿
[12:31] What do you know? 真出人意料
[12:32] By the way, I’m Leigh-Ann. 顺便一提 我是利安
[12:34] – Any plans today? – Uh, homecoming party. -今天有什么计划吗 -返校舞会
[12:38] You should come. 你应该来
[12:39] I’ll think of it. 我会考虑一下
[12:40] – Okay. – Nice meeting you. -好吧 -很高兴认识你
[12:43] We all right. This way. 我们方向没错 是那边
[12:45] Those are not women you’re, uh, chatting up there, Captain. 你刚才搭话的姑娘 她们还没有成年 上尉
[12:48] They’re schoolgirls. 她们还是女学生
[12:49] Grad students. 毕业生
[12:51] When I was their age, I was old enough toorbomberover Berlin, so… 我这么大时 已经在柏林空投炸弹了
[12:57] Guess I miss all this. 我想我怀念这一切
[13:00] Big homecoming party tonight. 今晚有盛大的返校舞会
[13:02] Just get invited, by the way. 对了我刚被邀请了
[13:15] These are all witnesses? 这些都是目击者
[13:17] No, that’s a negative. 不是 并不全是
[13:19] Some of these are just kids trying to get out of class. 其中一些孩子只是不想上课
[13:25] Hello. I’m Captain Quinn. 大家好 我是奎恩上尉
[13:27] This is Dr. Hynek from the United States Air Force. 这是来自美国空军的海尼克博士
[13:31] Now listen, we don’t have a lot of time today, 听着 我们没有很多时间
[13:32] so if you don’t need to be here, beat it. 所以如果你不是目击者 赶紧离开
[13:38] Come on. Let’s go. 快点
[13:42] Hello, everyone. 大家好
[13:43] Thank you for coming. 感谢你们的到来
[13:44] Uh, we do understand it can be hard 我们知道 作为目击证人
[13:47] to come forward as a witness, 站出来述说这一切很不容易
[13:48] so, uh, we do appreciate you being here. 所以我们很感谢你们能来
[13:51] Now, um, if you believe that you have seen 如果你们确信自己看见了
[13:54] these strange lights in the sky, 天空中这些奇怪的光
[13:58] please raise your hands. 请举起你们的手
[14:05] This many witnesses? 这么多目击者
[14:10] That’s a new one. 第一次遇到这样的
[14:13] I’d just come out of the cafeteria 我刚从餐厅走出来
[14:15] when it passed overheard. 它就从我头顶掠过
[14:18] All the lights went out. 所有灯都灭了
[14:19] It was terrifying. 非常可怕
[14:22] I thought they were stars at first. 起初我以为它们是星星
[14:27] And then they started moving. 然后它们就开始动起来
[14:31] And all of a sudden I look up, 突然间我抬头
[14:33] and I — and I saw this thing hovering over me. 我看到这东西在我头顶盘旋
[14:36] I felt all tight inside 我极其紧张
[14:39] like there was somethinging grabbing hold of me. 感觉好像有什么东西紧紧地抓着我
[14:41] My heart was just pounding so fast 我的心怦怦直跳
[14:44] that I thought it was gonna burst. 我以为它快要爆炸了
[14:46] And I thought, “Please don’t do that.” 然后我就想”千万别爆炸”
[14:50] Figured they were stars. 我以为它们是星星
[14:52] They were awful bright. 它们简直太亮了
[14:54] But the scariest thing — it didn’t make a sound. 但最可怕的是 它悄无声息
[14:58] So I ran. 所以我逃走了
[15:01] I thought I was gonna die. 我以为我要死了
[15:03] I prayed. 我开始祈祷
[15:05] It was the last thing I could do. 这是我唯一可能做的事了
[15:06] I didn’t know how to react. 我不知道怎么办
[15:07] I was just terrified, and I fainted. 我害怕极了 然后晕了过去
[15:11] Never seen anything like that before in my life. 我从没看见过那样的东西
[15:16] Question, Professor. 我有问题 教授
[15:20] What exactly am I looking at here? 黑板上写的是什么
[15:21] Well, I’ve taken the accounts 我考虑了大家的证词
[15:23] and created a grid of the night sky over the campus. 并建了一个校园夜晚天空的矩阵
[15:26] Timeframes, angles of sight, light interference. 包括时间范围 视角 光线干扰
[15:28] It is a composite sketch of the sighting. 这是一份视线的复合草图
[15:31] So what’s it telling you? 它告诉了你什么
[15:39] Shooting stars — not possible. 流星 不可能
[15:42] Plane — well, there were no scheduled flights that evening. 飞机 那晚并没有预定的航班
[15:46] But the power outage, now, I’m starting to think — 但是停电现象 我开始觉得
[15:51] Good, you’re still here. 很好 你还在这里
[15:53] And you must be Hynek. 你一定就是海尼克
[15:56] Dr. Allen Hynek. 我是艾伦·海尼克博士
[15:57] Ah. I’m Professor Carlton Fanshaw. 我是卡尔顿·范肖教授
[16:00] This is my classroom. 这是我的教室
[16:02] I, uh, need it for the next period. 下节课我需要用这间教室
[16:03] Of course, but the Dean assured us that we had use of — 当然 但是院长保证过我们可以使用
[16:06] This classroom is not the domain of the Dean’s, it’s mine. 这间教室不是院长的 是我的
[16:09] You must be misinformed. 你肯定是没收到通知
[16:11] We’re here on official government business. 我们在这里有政府业务要办
[16:13] No, no, no, no, I’m well informed. 不不不 我很清楚
[16:15] I know exactly who you are. I know exactly why you’re here. 我知道你们是谁 我也知道你们为什么在这
[16:18] And trust me when I say you won’t be needing my chalkboard 请相信我 你们用不着我的黑板
[16:20] because I have this. 因为我有这个
[16:27] Hold on. 等等
[16:29] Is that… 这个是
[16:29] What you’ve been looking for. Yes, it is. 你们一直在寻找的东西 是的
[16:32] And, uh, not only did I take that photograph last night, 我昨晚不仅拍了照片
[16:35] but I’ve done your job for you. 我还帮你们做了分析
[16:37] Gentlemen, I’ve solved the mystery of the Lubbock Lights. 先生们 我解开了卢伯克之光的谜团
[16:40] Your work here is done. 你们的工作结束了
[16:51] Having seen the photograph, the answer is quite obvious 看过照片后 对于那些熟悉
[16:55] to anyone familiar with the local avian fauna. 当地鸟类的人来说答案不言而喻
[17:02] Plovers? 珩科鸟
[17:03] Your basic plover is a, uh — 简单来说珩科鸟就是
[17:06] it’s a water bird. 它是一种水鸟
[17:07] It’s about the size quail. 它和鹌鹑差不多大
[17:09] I know what a plover is. 我知道珩科鸟是什么
[17:13] Please go on, professor. 请继续 教授
[17:15] Well, you see, the oily white breast of the plover 好的 珩科鸟油白的胸口
[17:17] serves as a, uh — a highly efficient reflective surface. 是一种能高效反射光的表面
[17:21] So, when a light shines on it, from below, 所以当灯光从下方照射时
[17:23] from the recently installed mercury-vapor street lamps 比如当霍利斯特大道最近安装的
[17:26] along Hollister Avenue hitting a flock in flight, 水银蒸汽路灯照射到飞行的鸟群时
[17:31] you get, voilà, a V-shaped alien armada. 就会形成一个V形的外星舰队
[17:55] Forty three pieces, full set of enches. 四十三件 全套尺寸
[17:58] You can get anything you want in your house with this. 有了这个你在家就不用发愁了
[18:00] I’ll tell you what, we’ve got it on sale. 这样吧 我给你打个折
[18:02] You’re not gonna find it anywhere else for any better price than that. 你不会在别家找到更划算的价格了
[18:06] Maybe you could take a little more off? 也许你能更便宜些
[18:08] It’s twenty cents. It’s on sale. 才二十分 还是特价
[18:10] What are you gonna do? 你打算买吗
[18:12] – You want it? – Let’s bring you up for it. -你想要吗 -帮我包好吧
[18:14] Excuse me. 打扰了
[18:15] Hi. I’m just with a customer right now, ma’am. 你好 我先帮这位顾客结个帐 太太
[18:17] Sorry, I-I’ll just… 对不起 我就
[18:21] So, uh, you rooting for Texas? 你支持得州的球队吗
[19:10] There you are. 你在这里啊
[19:12] Can help you, ma’am? 有什么能为你效劳 太太
[19:14] Do you have a question? 你有什么问题吗
[19:16] Yes, sorry, the, um… 是的 对不起
[19:19] The sign outside — 外面的标识
[19:21] – Do you have any shelters in stock? – We do. -你们还有防空洞吗 -有
[19:23] So why don’t you get your hubby to drop by tomorrow 不如明天让你的丈夫过来一趟
[19:25] so he and I can talk? It’ll take some explaining. 这样我和他可以谈谈 这东西需要些解释
[19:28] Unfortunately, the hubby’s out of town 很不巧 我丈夫不在家
[19:31] and the wifey would like to surprise him when he gets back, 我想在他回来时给他个惊喜
[19:33] so why don’t you ring one up and deliver it by morning 不如你打包一个明早送到我家
[19:36] so I can build my own bomb shelter before he gets home? 这样我就能在他回家前搭好防空洞
[19:40] Did I explain that clearly enough for you? 我解释地够清楚了吗
[19:44] Yes, ma’am. 是的 太太
[19:53] A man can only stand over his putt so long 常在高尔夫球场上混
[19:55] before he gets the shakes. 哪会不手抖
[19:56] Yeah, just one more reason I never much cared for that game. 是啊 这是另一个我不喜欢高尔夫的原因
[20:00] Try playing on a regular basis. You’d hate it even more. 试着常玩 你会更讨厌它的
[20:03] Should I go watch paint dry 你想着下一步该怎么走
[20:04] while you figure out what you’dikto do here, Nathan? 我去盯着油漆变干如何 内森
[20:10] You know, I forgot to ask, how’s Mrs. Harding? 我忘记问了 哈丁夫人过得怎样
[20:12] Is she okay? 她还好吗
[20:15] – She’s fine. – Well, you know, I just figured -她很好 -我只是在想
[20:17] she has to put up with you every single day, 她每天都得忍受跟你一起生活的日子
[20:19] that woman needs looking after. 她一定很需要人照顾
[20:24] Bogey, six o’clock. 糟糕 你的六点钟方向来麻烦了
[20:25] General? 将军
[20:26] Oh, shit. 靠
[20:30] At ease. 稍息
[20:32] General Valentine said you’d want to see this right away. 瓦伦丁将军说你会想即刻知道这个消息
[20:40] Donald Keyhoe. 唐纳德·科霍
[20:42] Who’s the other man? 另一个人是谁
[20:43] A civilian. Rudy Pitts. 一位平民 鲁迪·皮茨
[20:45] His uncle is the county sheriff of Lubbock, Texas, sir. 长官 他叔叔是德州卢伯克县治安官
[20:50] Lubbock? 卢伯克
[20:50] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[20:53] Yeah, I know. You got to go. 我知道 你得走了
[20:55] We’ll finish this next time. 我们下次接着下
[20:56] No, no, we won’t. 不不 用不着
[21:01] – Checkmate. – Son of a bitch. -将军 -我了个去
[21:05] Next time we go golfing. 下次我们去打高尔夫
[21:08] Oh, I’m shaking. 那我真是好怕怕
[21:11] Snow in Texas. 得州也下雪
[21:13] What do you know? What are we doing here? 真是无奇不有 我们到这来干什么
[21:15] This is where Fanshaw allegedly took his photograph. 这就是范肖声称拍下照片的地方
[21:18] Gina says the, uh, lights were moving faster than a meteor. 吉娜说 那道光的速度比流星还快
[21:22] Does the good professor honestly expects us to believe 那个好好教授真的以为我们会相信
[21:24] that your basic plover could fly that fast? 普通的珩科鸟能飞那么快吗
[21:28] You know, it doesn’t bother me if someone else gets credit. 我不在乎是谁立了功
[21:31] Our job is to close the case. That’s all. 我们的工作是结案 就这样
[21:34] Our job is to find the truth. 我们的工作是找到真相
[21:37] Sometimes I think you’re trying to convince yourself 有时候我在想你是在想办法说服你自己
[21:39] more than anybody else. 而不是说服别人
[21:44] Like you know something I don’t. 就好像你知道一些我不知道的事
[21:50] Hey. I know you. 我认识你
[21:52] Leigh-Ann. 利安
[21:54] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[21:55] I just picked up my friend Tammy. 我来接我的朋友塔米
[21:58] We’re going to the homecoming party. 我们要去参加返校舞会
[22:00] Want to come? There’s room for one more inside. 你要来吗 我们还能坐下一个人
[22:04] I’m sorry, ma’am, no can do. 抱歉 女士 不行
[22:05] Working late tonight. 今晚要工作到很晚
[22:08] Top-secret mission, Captain? 绝密任务吗 上尉
[22:12] Military protocol forbids me from giving a dect answer to that question. 军事协议禁止我对这个问题做出直接回答
[22:18] You’re cute. Maybe next time. 你真有意思 下次吧
[22:55] Are plovers even nocturnal? 珩科鸟是夜行动物吗
[22:57] Wouldn’t they be sleeping right now? 难道它们现在不该在睡觉吗
[23:08] What the hell you doing out here? 你们在那干什么
[23:10] Good evening. 晚上好
[23:11] I said, what are you doing? 我说 你们在干什么
[23:13] Just taking pictures, Mister. 只是在拍照 先生
[23:15] Nothing to worry about. 没什么可担心的
[23:17] Hey, I were you, I’d put that bat backhere it belongs. 我是你的话 我就把球棒放回去
[23:20] Who are you? 你们是谁
[23:21] Dr. Allen Hynek. 我是艾伦·海尼克博士
[23:22] This is Captain Quinn. 这是奎恩上尉
[23:24] We work for the United States Air Force. 我们为美国空军办事
[23:26] You got any I.D.? 你们带身份证明了吗
[23:28] I don’t carry identification. 我不带身份证明
[23:30] Big surprise. 真意外
[23:32] He’s another one, I bet. 我肯定他是另一个
[23:33] Another one? What do you mean? 另一个 什么意思
[23:35] We had other men out here just last week doing like you are. 上周有人跟你们一样在这里拍照
[23:38] Right before the spaceships came. 就在飞船来之前
[23:40] Other men? 其他人
[23:42] Who were they? 他们是谁
[23:43] They scrammed before we could ask. 在我们问之前他们就溜走了
[23:46] Commies probably. 也许是共产党员
[23:47] Oh, here we go. 又来了
[23:49] You look like a Commie to me. 我看你就像共产党员
[23:55] I worry about the bat. 我不太喜欢那球棒
[23:57] Mary, call the police. 玛丽 叫警察
[23:58] Yeah, I’m gonna need your camera. 把照相机给我
[24:00] We are duly enfranchised representatives of the United States government. 我们是正式授权的美国政府代表人员
[24:04] Everyone, go back to your homes. 所有人都回自己家去
[24:06] There’s nothing to see here. 这没什么好看的
[24:14] They’re coming back. 它们回来了
[24:15] The flying saucers are coming back. 飞碟飞回来了
[24:18] They’re coming back! 它们回来了
[24:33] So now what? 现在怎么着
[24:34] Wait for flying saucers to show up? 等着飞碟现身
[24:40] Based on our witness reports, this is the place. 根据目击者的报告 事发地就是这里
[25:33] I surrender. 我投降
[25:36] I’m sorry, I’ve just been so on edge. 对不起 我最近太紧张了
[25:40] I bought a bomb shelter today. 我今天买了一个防空洞
[25:45] Hardware store’s delivering it in the morning. 五金商店明早就会来送货
[25:48] Build it yourself. 自己搭建
[25:50] What on earth made you do that? 你到底为什么要这样呢
[25:54] Allen’s gone more and more 艾伦出差越来越频繁
[25:56] and Joel’s been having trouble sleeping, 乔尔最近睡不好觉
[25:59] and with all this talk about Russians and the atomic bomb… 还有这些关于俄国 原子弹的议论
[26:05] I don’t think there’s anything wrong with 我觉得尽力做些让自己
[26:08] doing what you can to feel safe. 感觉安全的事情没什么错
[26:12] Thank you for my flowers. 谢谢你的花
[26:16] I owe you an apology. 我应该跟你道歉
[26:19] For what? 为什么
[26:20] The beatnik club. 那个垮掉的一代俱乐部
[26:22] I shouldn’t have taken you there. 我不应该带你去那里
[26:24] No, it was my idea. 不 那是我的主意
[26:25] It wasn’t your fault at all. 完全不是你的错
[26:28] I should be apologizing. 我才应该道歉呢
[26:31] I ran out on you. 我把你扔下走了
[26:35] You sure it wasn’t something I did? 你确定不是因为我做了什么
[26:41] Allen’s a professor at the local university, 艾伦是本地大学的教授
[26:43] and I was worried that if someone saw me in a place like that. 我有点担心如果有人在那种地方看见我
[26:53] I don’t have friends here. 我在这里没什么朋友
[26:57] I was afraid that I lost you. 我很害怕连你这个朋友都失去了
[27:01] You didn’t lose me. 你没失去我
[27:10] Wow. Don’t see stars like that in the city. 城里可看不到这样的星星
[27:13] How many would you guess that there are? 你猜有多少颗星星
[27:16] Just in the Milky Way? 仅仅是银河系里
[27:19] I don’t know. A million, two? 我不知道 一百万颗 两百万
[27:21] 100 billion. 一千亿颗
[27:24] And every one of them has a story to tell us. 每一颗都有自己的故事
[27:30] You like stories. 你喜欢故事
[27:32] I’ve dedicated my life to them. 我把一生都贡献给它们了
[27:37] Well, how’s this one? 那这个怎么样
[27:39] Professor Dipstick tells us it’s birds 傻蛋教授跟我们说是鸟
[27:42] and you think that’s crap, 你认为是胡扯淡
[27:43] so we drive out to Hollister Street 于是我们开车去了霍利斯特街
[27:45] where the neighbors greet us with pitchforks and torches 那里的住户们用干草叉和火把来欢迎我们
[27:48] till someone shouts, “Spaceship,” 直到有人喊”飞船”才解了围
[27:50] then we drive out to the middle of nowhere, 再后来我们开到这荒郊野外
[27:52] we look up at stars, 抬头看着星星
[27:53] 100 billion of them, it turns out, 说是有一千亿颗呢
[27:55] until we realize spaceships never showed up. 我们这才意识到宇宙飞船压根没出现过
[27:59] The end. 故事讲完了
[28:01] That’s not a story. 这不是个故事
[28:03] That’s a-a wild goose chase. 这是捕风捉影
[28:06] Yes, it is. 就是
[28:13] I’ll bet I know what you’re thinking. 我打赌知道你在想什么
[28:15] – Yeah? – Yeah. -真的 -真的
[28:16] You wish you were at that homecoming party with, uh… 你希望此刻你是在返校舞会和
[28:20] – Leigh-Ann. – Yeah. -利安一起 -对
[28:24] You blame me? 这有错吗
[28:25] I do remember what it feels like. 我还记得那感觉
[28:28] Pretty girl, a party. 漂亮女孩 派对
[28:37] So are we done here? 那我们可以结束了吗
[28:40] I’ll drop you at the dorm. 我送你到宿舍门口
[28:44] Roger that. 收到
[28:45] Just, uh, give me a minute. 等我一分钟
[28:46] All right. 好的
[29:09] *I race automobiles* *我开飞车*
[29:13] *And I’m a farmer* *而我是个农民*
[29:36] Get away from the car! 离车远点
[29:37] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[30:09] What the hell was that? 那是什么玩意
[30:17] So the power did go out again? 昨晚电力确实又中断了
[30:20] Five years working here, this never happened once. 我在这工作五年了 之前一次都没遇到过
[30:23] Now it’s twice in one week. 这一周就出现两次
[30:26] Anything on the screen? 屏幕上看见什么了吗
[30:27] Same thing as the whole town saw, V-shaped lights. 跟全镇看见的一样 V形光带
[30:30] I logged its path. 我记录了它的轨迹
[30:37] Gas station, 加油站
[30:40] Baroody Farm, 巴鲁迪农场
[30:45] the Lumber Yard, 木材场
[30:47] and the airport. 还有飞机场
[30:52] Okay, based on our records, 根据我们的记录
[30:55] blue lights were… 蓝光出现在
[30:58] here… 这里
[31:03] here, and… 这里 还有
[31:10] here. 这里
[31:17] Give us a moment, will you? 让我们单独待会儿吧
[31:30] Rolling blackout match the flight path on the radar. 反复停电的地方和雷达上飞行路线相匹配
[31:35] What happened in the car last night? 昨晚车里发生了什么
[31:37] I don’t even know where to start. 我都不知道该从何说起
[31:38] The V-shaped ftion blue lights, V形飞行物掠过发出蓝光
[31:42] I saw them with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见
[31:43] We both did. 我俩都看见了
[31:48] West Virginia, recon. 西佛吉尼亚州的侦察兵
[31:51] Pilot in North Dakota, aerial engagement. 北达科他州参加空战的飞行员
[31:52] Last night, ground assault. 昨晚的地面突袭
[31:55] Maybe Joe-3 isn’t the only thing the Russians are testing. 或许俄罗斯人不仅在测试斯大林三号原子弹
[31:58] Or maybe it’s not the Russians. 又或许与俄罗斯人无关
[32:10] Going down to 215 West 57th. 去57西街的215号
[32:12] Come with us, please. 请跟我们来
[32:14] Hey, get your hands off me. 放开我
[32:16] Just relax. 放松点
[32:26] I don’t know who you think you are 我不知道你以为自己是谁
[32:28] or what you’re doing, 以及要做什么
[32:30] but I’m a member in good standing of the fourth estate 但我在新闻界有着良好信誉
[32:32] answering to no one… 不必听从任何人差使
[32:35] You were saying? 你说什么
[32:38] Now, you listen. 现在给我听好了
[32:39] The next article you write for true magazine or anybody else, 你为任何杂志或个人写的下一篇文章
[32:43] we’re gonna read it first. 都要先给我们过目
[32:46] As a matter of fact, from now on, 事实上 从现在起
[32:49] you’re gonna write the stories we want you to write. 你要按我们的意思写故事
[32:53] That’s who I am. 我就是做这个的
[33:02] You’re so good at this. 你真擅长这个
[33:05] Where’d you learn carpentry? 你在哪里学的木匠活
[33:07] My father always wanted a son. 我父亲一直想要一个儿子
[33:10] I never volunteered, 我从未自告奋勇
[33:11] but he made sure I knew how to swing a hammer. 但他执意让我学会怎么使用榔头
[33:18] It’s him. 就是他
[33:25] The man from the hardware store. 五金店里的那个男人
[33:37] Do you see him? 你看见他了吗
[33:47] Come on. He’s gone now, whoever he was. 走吧 他离开了 不管他是谁
[34:01] Well, the Giants beat everybody but Cleveland. 巨人队横扫千军 除了克里夫兰骑士队
[34:03] I mean, you got Otto Graham as your quarterback, 你有奥托·格雷汉姆打四分卫
[34:04] it’s kind of a one-sided thing. 双方有点实力悬殊
[34:06] The guy’s a — he’s… 这个家伙就是 他
[34:08] Uh, hold on. 等等
[34:09] What? 什么事
[34:12] Aw, shit. 糟糕
[34:14] Mr. Secretary. 国务卿先生
[34:16] What did you do? 你做了什么
[34:17] Well, that’s a pretty long list there, William. 那要列一个很长的清单了 威廉
[34:19] You want to be a little more specific? 你要不问具体一点吧
[34:20] Keyhoe. The writer. 科霍 那个作家
[34:23] You authorized men to intimidate and terrify a journalist? 你派人去威胁恐吓一个记者吗
[34:27] He’s a former Marine. 他以前是个海军
[34:29] Keyhoe’s a hack. We’re not even sure he’s a — 科霍是个冒牌货 我们都不确定他是不是
[34:30] He’s an American citizen! 他是美国公民
[34:32] In my eyes that’s more than enough. 我认为这太过分了
[34:35] I’m warning you, both of you, 我警告你们两个
[34:38] I will not tolerate lawless enterprise. 我绝不容忍无法无天的活动
[34:41] You fix it, now. 立刻解决好
[34:43] Do you understand me? 你听懂了吗
[34:46] Loud and clear. 一清二楚
[34:51] Don’t think I don’t know what you’re doing here. 别以为我不知道你们在这做什么
[34:54] What am I doing here, Bill? 我在这里做什么 比尔
[34:57] Try again and I will marching into the Oval Office 再耍这种把戏 我就去总统办公室
[35:01] and tell the President all of your secrets. 告诉总统你们所有的秘密
[35:06] What do you think Truman will do when he hears them? 你觉得杜鲁门听到这些后会怎么做
[35:22] You could have tried it my way first. 你该用我的方法先试试
[35:24] Oh, come on, do I look worried? 算了吧 我看起来很担心吗
[35:27] I’ll change that. 我能让你开始担心
[35:29] I just heard from Captain Quinn. 我刚收到奎恩上尉的消息
[35:31] He and Hynek swear they have conclusive evidence 他和海尼克笃定他们掌握了
[35:34] about an unidentified flying object. 不明飞行物的决定性证据
[35:45] Gentlemen, what we’re about to show you you never saw. 各位 我们要给你们展示的东西其实不存在
[35:50] Do you understand? 明白吗
[35:51] This is so far above your need-to-know, 这远远超过了你们需要知道的范围
[35:53] it might as well be on the moon. 比地球和月亮之间的距离还远
[35:58] What you found in Texas — 你们在得州发现的一切
[35:59] the lights, the radar reports all of it — 包括光和雷达报告等这一切
[36:03] was not an udentified flying object. 并不是不明飞行物
[36:07] was one of ours out of Randolph Air Force Base. 而是属于我们的兰道夫空军基地的飞机
[36:10] It’s a top-secret military craft, 那是一架绝密军用飞行器
[36:13] unofficially known as the V-Wing. 非正式名称为V翼机
[36:16] It’s experimental and highly classified. 它是高度机密的实验性飞机
[36:19] That’s your UFO. 那才是你发现的不明飞行物
[36:25] We need you to keep it out of the public eye. 我们需要你来让它远离公众的视线
[36:27] A cover story. 一个借口
[36:28] Birds, for example — that’s alausible explanation. 比如说鸟类 这个解释就挺有说服力
[36:32] Now just wait one minute. 等一下
[36:33] Uh, what about the power outages? 怎么解释停电
[36:36] What kind of experimental craft could possibly cause that? 什么样的试用飞行器才可能导致这种情况
[36:43] Captain, you want to tell them about what happened? 上尉 你愿意告诉他们发生了什么吗
[36:48] Professor, did you just call me a liar? 教授 你刚刚说我是骗子吗
[36:53] No, of course not. 不 当然不是
[36:54] Boys, we’re all on the same team here. 各位 我们都是一伙的
[36:57] And we all have the same job to do, for America. 而且我们的使命相同 为了美国
[37:04] Keep it out of the public eye. Roger that. 让它远离公众的视线 明白
[37:08] Thank you, Captain. 谢谢你 上尉
[37:13] We’ll send an escort to get you back. 到时我们会派人接你回来
[37:29] Top-secret military craft? 绝密军用飞行器
[37:32] That is the cover story. 用这个做借口
[37:33] You, of all people, should know that there is no way that 你应该最明白 我们所目击的一切
[37:35] that is a plausible explanation for what we witnessed. 根本不能用什么军用飞行器来解释
[37:37] You got to be the dumbest smart person I’ve ever met. 你真是我见过的最蠢的聪明人了
[38:01] Hello? 有人吗
[38:08] – Dad! – Hey. How you doing? -爸爸 -你好吗
[38:11] Mom put new locks on the doors. 妈妈给门装了新锁
[38:12] Yes, I noticed. 嗯 我发现了
[38:20] Why don’t you go and wash up? 你去洗洗手吧
[38:22] Sure. 好
[38:31] Dead bolts on the doors? 在门上装了插销
[38:35] What’s going on here, Mimi? 出什么事了 米米
[38:39] Someone’s been following me. 有人跟踪我
[38:41] What? 什么
[38:42] There was a man at the hardware store 我在五金店遇到了一个人
[38:44] and then I saw him again at the end of the driveway, watching. 然后我在车道尽头看到了他 监视着我
[38:47] What did he look like? 他长什么样
[38:48] I don’t know. I didn’t get a really good look at him. 不知道 我没看清楚
[38:50] Fedora hat? Trench coat? 戴着软呢帽 穿着风衣
[38:54] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[38:56] You’re scaring me. 你吓到我了
[38:57] I’m sorry. I’m just, uh, upset. 抱歉 我只是有些心烦
[39:05] I don’t think you need to worry. 我觉得你没必要担心
[39:06] But I do worry. 但我很担心
[39:08] You’re gone for most of the time and it’s just me and Joel now, 大多数时间你都不在 只有我和乔尔
[39:11] and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with making sure — 我认为确保我们的安全没什么不妥
[39:17] Joel. 乔尔
[39:20] Want to show Dad our big surprise? 想让爸爸看看我们准备的惊喜吗
[39:22] Okay. Come on. 好的 来吧
[39:30] He’s been waiting all day. 他都等了一整天了
[39:43] It’s like having a fort in the backyard. 就像在后院建了个堡垒一样
[39:49] You built this all by yourself? 你自己一个人建的吗
[39:53] My friend Susie helped me. 我朋友苏西帮了我
[39:57] We made soup. Do you want some, Dad? 我们做了汤 你想喝点吗 爸爸
[40:02] The way the world is, 世界就是这样
[40:05] everyday it’s something bad. 每天都有坏事发生
[40:10] I can’t just wait for things to get better, 我不能干等着事态好转
[40:14] so I built a bomb shelter. 所以我搭了一个防空洞
[40:21] I wonder if we need special anti-radiation suits. 我在想我们是不是需要特殊的防辐射服
[40:24] That’d be neat. 那样就太好了
[40:26] Well, I’ll tell you what, I will look into it first thing. 这样吧 我明天一早就去找找看
[40:36] Now here is Edward R. Murrow. 我是爱德华·R·门罗
[40:39] This is the news. 这里是新闻直播间
[40:41] The President says if we are forced to do full-scale fighting in Korea, 总统宣称 如果我们被迫在朝鲜发动全面战争
[40:45] the enemy will find out that we are stronger than ever. 敌军会发现我们比以往任何时候都强大
[40:49] He told reporters today that he is backing General Ridgeway 今天他在停战谈判中告诉记者
[40:52] 100% in the armistice talks. 他将全力支持里奇威将军
[40:55] The was no word from the enemy today on General Ridgeway’s proposal 对于里奇威将军继续开展会议的提议
[40:58] to get the conferences going again. 敌军还未发表任何回应
[41:00] A United Nations broadcast says the resumption of the — 联合国的广播宣称要重新开始…
[41:46] 反复断电 雷达协调 受压金属
[41:53] You want to tell me what’s on your mind? 你愿意告诉我你现在在想什么吗
[41:56] Hynek. 海尼克
[41:57] The professor? 那个教授
[42:00] What about him? 他怎么了
[42:04] I’m wondering if Professor Hynek will one day 我在想海尼克教授以后会不会
[42:06] be a problem that needs solving. 变成我们需要解决的麻烦
[42:18] 结论 可能是政府掩盖事实
[42:41] 6, 5, 3, 5, 9. 六 五 三 五 九
蓝皮书计划

文章导航

Previous Post: 蓝皮书计划(Project Blue Book)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蓝皮书计划(Project Blue Book)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

蓝皮书计划(Project Blue Book)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号