时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The light communicated with me through the song. | 那道光通过歌声与我交流 |
[00:06] | Everybody else thinks I’m crazy. | 他们都以为我疯了 |
[00:08] | And what does your husband do? | 你丈夫是做什么的 |
[00:09] | I can’t really talk about it. | 我真的不能说 |
[00:12] | You want me to investigate flying saucers? | 你想让我去调查飞碟 |
[00:16] | I want you to help me prove to the public the truth — | 我想让你帮我向大众澄清 |
[00:18] | They don’t exist. | 飞碟根本不存在 |
[00:19] | Someone’s been following me | 有人跟踪我 |
[00:21] | Fedora hat, trench coat? | 戴着软呢帽 穿着风衣 |
[00:24] | Allen, what are you talking about? | 艾伦 你在说什么 |
[00:25] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[00:26] | I’m sorry. I’m just upset. | 抱歉 我只是有些心烦 |
[00:29] | I just didn’t like him asking so many questions. | 我只是不喜欢他问这么多问题 |
[00:31] | The consequences of our actions impact | 我们行动的后果会影响到 |
[00:33] | every man, woman, and child on the planet. | 这个星球上的每个男女老少 |
[00:58] | 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 | |
[01:34] | Say thank you. | 说谢谢 |
[01:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:49] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[01:53] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:54] | We’re just experiencing some unexpected turbulence. | 飞机遇上了一些不稳定气流 |
[01:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:59] | – What is that? – Oh, God. | -那是什么 -天哪 |
[02:02] | It’s enormous. | 硕大无比 |
[02:04] | But it doesn’t have any wings. | 但它没有任何翅膀 |
[02:09] | Excuse me. Let me through. | 抱歉 借过 |
[02:18] | It’s matched our speed, but it’s not making any sound. | 它与我们速度相仿 但却无声无息 |
[02:22] | I swear it’s been stalking us. | 我发誓它一直在跟踪我们 |
[02:41] | I think I have everything I need. | 我想我准备好了一切 |
[02:43] | – You can stand up? – Yep. | -你能站起来吗 -能 |
[02:45] | I have my ray gun here. | 镭射枪在这里 |
[02:47] | My portable radio here. Stopwatch. | 便携收音机在这里 秒表 |
[02:50] | Got my pajamas in there, some comics, my sleeping bag. | 睡衣 还有漫画书和睡袋 |
[02:54] | Wait. Do you have the flashlight? | 等等 你带手电筒了吗 |
[02:56] | – I do. – Okay, good. | -带了 -好的 很好 |
[02:57] | That’s all I have. The one thing I have that you don’t. | 我只有手电 唯一一件你没有的东西 |
[03:01] | Okay, so if this was a real air raid, what would we do? | 好了 如果这场空袭是真的 我们该怎么办 |
[03:04] | We would lock all the doors. | 我们锁上所有门 |
[03:05] | And tape up all the windows, right? | 用胶带固定住所有窗户 对吧 |
[03:07] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[03:08] | Allen, come on. | 艾伦 来嘛 |
[03:10] | We’re trying out the new fallout shelter. | 我们正在试验新的核爆防空洞 |
[03:11] | You go on. I have work to finish here. | 你们去吧 我还有工作要做 |
[03:13] | Dad, no one works on a Saturday. | 爸爸 没人在周六工作 |
[03:16] | He’s been planning all week for this. | 他已经计划一周了 |
[03:18] | Mimi, hiding in plywood shed | 米米 若是真的核攻击来临 |
[03:19] | during an actual nuclear attack would not save us. | 胶合板做的防空洞可救不了我们 |
[03:24] | Not from a direct hit, anyway. | 至少无法抵御直接击中 |
[03:27] | Well, teachers all feel that | 好吧 老师们都觉得 |
[03:28] | it’s important for him to feel safe at home. | 让他在家中感到安全很重要 |
[03:30] | And with you leaving again, I don’t know — | 而且你又要走了 我不知道 |
[03:32] | But if we want him to feel safe, | 但如果我们想让他感到安全的话 |
[03:33] | let’s not encourage all this paranoia. | 就别鼓励这种偏执 |
[03:35] | A boy his age should be out playing, | 他这年龄的男孩周六下午 |
[03:37] | not hiding in a shelter on Saturday afternoon. | 应该在外面玩耍而不是躲在防空洞里 |
[03:41] | Come on! I’m timing us. | 快走 我在给我们计时呢 |
[03:44] | Every second counts. Right, honey? | 每秒钟都很重要 对吧宝贝 |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:48] | – Got everything? – Yeah. | -东西都拿齐了吗 -拿齐了 |
[03:49] | – Okay. – Let’s go. | -好的 -我们走 |
[03:51] | Let’s do this. | 我们行动吧 |
[03:52] | Let’s go to the street first, and then the shelter. | 我们先去街上 再去防空洞 |
[04:01] | So according to the report, this guy described | 根据报告 那人描述的飞船 |
[04:03] | the same craft the witnesses on the plane saw. | 和机上的目击者所述一致 |
[04:19] | – Gentlemen. – Allen Hynek. | -先生们 -艾伦·海尼克 |
[04:24] | Spaceship killed all my hogs. | 飞船杀死了我所有的猪 |
[04:26] | I had 20 healthy hogs the day before. | 之前我有二十头健康的猪 |
[04:29] | The morning after I see it, I came out to pour the feed, and — | 那天早上我见它后 出来倒猪食 然后 |
[04:33] | – They all died the same night? – Yes, sir. | -它们那一晚上都死了 -是的 先生 |
[04:35] | Thought I was gonna die just watching it hover up there. | 看着它在空中盘旋 我还以为我要死了 |
[04:39] | Uh, you’re saying that it was hovering now? | 你说它在空中盘旋吗 |
[04:41] | I remember this strange smell in the air, too. | 我还记得空中有股奇怪的气味 |
[04:44] | Witnesses on the plane described a cigar-shaped craft. | 飞机上的目击者说他们看到雪茄形状的飞机 |
[04:48] | Maybe. It was lit up. | 也许吧 它当时发着光 |
[04:50] | Hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[04:51] | The airport’s not far from here. | 机场离这不远 |
[04:53] | I’ve lived here my entire life. | 我在这里住了一辈子 |
[04:55] | Seen planes fly over all the time. | 经常看到飞机飞过 |
[04:57] | This weren’t no plane. | 那根本不是飞机 |
[05:01] | It’s more like a rocket, huh? | 更像是火箭吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah, more like a rocket. | 对 更像是火箭 |
[05:06] | Sir, thank you for your time. | 先生 谢谢你的宝贵时间 |
[05:12] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:14] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[05:16] | He is our only witness on the ground. | 他是我们唯一一个在地面的目击者 |
[05:18] | What makes you so sure we’re done here? | 你怎么肯定我们问完了 |
[05:19] | ‘Cause I know what he saw. | 因为我知道他看到了什么 |
[05:21] | I know where it came from. | 我知道那东西是从哪来的 |
[05:23] | And would you care to enlighten me? | 那你能给我指点下迷津吗 |
[05:28] | You know about Operation Paperclip, right? | 你知道回形针行动吧 |
[05:30] | Government recruitment of German scientists | 战后政府招募德国科学家 |
[05:32] | after the war into the United States. | 来到美国做研究 |
[05:34] | Huntsville, Alabama, to be exact. | 准确的说是阿拉巴马州亨茨维尔 |
[05:36] | Turned the whole town into a Bavarian village from what I heard. | 我听说整个小镇都变成了巴伐利亚村庄 |
[05:38] | It’s not far from here. | 那里离这不远 |
[05:41] | You know what they’re working on. | 你知道他们在研究什么 |
[05:43] | The space program. | 太空计划 |
[05:45] | That’s the official story. | 这是官方的说法 |
[05:47] | Wernher Von Braun built a V-2 rocket | 沃纳·冯·布劳恩研制的V2火箭 |
[05:50] | that took out half of London. | 炸毁了半个伦敦 |
[05:51] | He the head of the whole thing. | 他是整个计划的负责人 |
[05:53] | I’d like to ask him a few questions about our UFO. | 我想问问他这个不明飞行物的事 |
[05:57] | You think Von Braun d something to do with this? | 你认为冯·布劳恩和这件事有关 |
[05:59] | Cigar-shaped craft that nearly takes out an airplane? | 雪茄形状的飞机差点摧毁一架飞机 |
[06:02] | Air base with former Nazis working on rockets? | 空军基地与前纳粹合作研究火箭 |
[06:06] | You’re goddamn right I want to ask him a few questions. | 你说得没错 我要问他几个问题 |
[06:51] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[06:53] | I am Wernher Von Braun, aerospace engineer | 我是航空工程师沃纳·冯·布劳恩 |
[06:53] | 沃纳·冯·布劳恩 红石兵工厂 | |
[06:58] | As a young boy, I would often look up to the sky, | 小时候 我经常仰望天空 |
[07:02] | trying to imagine what it would be like to travel beyond Earth. | 想象在太空旅行是什么样子 |
[07:07] | Today, I’m proud to be heading up the American program | 今天 我很自豪能够领导这个美国计划 |
[07:12] | that will one day take us to the moon. | 希望有朝一日它能带我们登上月球 |
[07:16] | It is an ambitious project, | 这是一个野心勃勃的计划 |
[07:19] | but one I believe will change the course of history. | 但是我相信这将会改变历史的进程 |
[07:23] | Because going to the moon | 因为登上月球 |
[07:25] | is not just about men conquering space. | 不仅意味着人类征服太空 |
[07:28] | It means understanding the mysteries of the universe. | 还意味着理解宇宙的奥秘 |
[07:32] | And when we do that, | 当我们成功之时 |
[07:34] | we will better understand the greatest mystery of all — | 我们将能更好地理解其中最大的奥秘 |
[07:37] | ourselves. | 我们自身 |
[07:38] | So please, stay tuned. | 请大家继续关注 |
[07:41] | There’s so much more to discover. | 还有更多的事物等待我们去发现 |
[07:44] | And cut! | 停 |
[07:45] | That was great, Professor. | 拍得太好了 教授 |
[07:46] | But if I am to be the spokesperson for American space program, | 但如果我是美国太空计划的发言人 |
[07:50] | it needs to be better. | 就要做到更好 |
[07:51] | It needs to be perfect. Can we do it again? | 要做到完美 能再拍一次吗 |
[07:53] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[07:55] | Professor Von Braun, you have an urgent call. | 冯·布劳恩教授 有紧急电话找你 |
[08:15] | Identification, please, sir. | 请出示证件 先生 |
[08:30] | What’s he doing over there? | 他在干什么 |
[08:31] | Captain Michael Quinn. | 迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[08:33] | Well, it’s not like they were expecting us. | 他们又不知道我们会来 |
[08:38] | Sorry, gentlemen. You don’t have clearance to enter the base. | 抱歉 两位 你们没有权限进这个基地 |
[08:41] | I’m a captain of the United States Air Force. | 我是美国空军的上尉 |
[08:43] | I understand that, sir. However I — | 我明白 先生 但是我… |
[08:44] | Are you saying the Germans can come in and out of here all day, | 你是说德国人可以整天在这里自由出入 |
[08:46] | and I can’t? | 我就不行吗 |
[08:50] | It seems wrong to me, too, but there’s nothing I can do. | 我也觉得不对劲 但是我无能为力 |
[08:53] | If you could just let Professor Von Braun know | 如果你能通知一下冯·布劳恩教授 |
[08:55] | that we’re here from Project Blue Book, | 我们是蓝皮书计划的人 |
[08:57] | and we simply want to ask a few — | 我们只是想问几个… |
[09:02] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[09:09] | Captain, what are you doing?! | 上尉 你要干什么 |
[09:11] | Alert the CO. | 通知指挥官 |
[09:12] | Got a security breach! | 有人擅闯基地 |
[09:15] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[09:20] | Pull over! | 靠边停车 |
[09:23] | But Nick’s mom lets him ride his bike to school. | 但是尼克的妈妈让他骑自行车上学 |
[09:26] | I know, honey, but you have to walk with the other kids. | 我知道 宝贝 但你必须和其他孩子一起走 |
[09:30] | The older boys pick on me. | 有些大男孩欺负我 |
[09:33] | What older boys? | 什么大男孩 |
[09:39] | Joel, you just tell me who they are, | 乔尔 告诉我他们是谁 |
[09:43] | and I’ll have a talk with them. | 然后我去找他们谈谈 |
[09:45] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[10:06] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[10:08] | Who are you, and why are you following me? | 你是谁 为什么跟着我 |
[10:11] | – I’m not following you. – Yes, you are. | -我没有跟着你 -你有 |
[10:13] | You were at my house the other day. | 前几天你在我家附近 |
[10:17] | It’s very important that I speak to your husband. | 我得和你丈夫谈谈 这至关重要 |
[10:19] | What do you know about my husband? | 你对我丈夫了解多少 |
[10:21] | I met him at Fargo. | 我在法戈见过他 |
[10:23] | He’s the only one that believed me. | 他是唯一一个相信我的人 |
[10:26] | About my song. | 关于歌的事 |
[10:28] | Is this about Allen’s — Allen’s work? | 是关于艾伦 艾伦的工作吗 |
[10:32] | Is this about Blue Book? | 是关于蓝皮书吗 |
[10:33] | Look, your husband’s in danger. | 听着 你丈夫有危险 |
[10:35] | We’re all in danger! | 我们都有危险 |
[10:42] | These men are no threat. Can we let them out, please? | 这些人没有威胁 请放他们出来 |
[10:45] | It’s okay, Brian. | 没事的 布莱恩 |
[10:47] | I just got off the phone with General Harding. | 我刚和哈丁将军通了电话 |
[10:49] | Thankfully, he was able to shed some light | 谢天谢地 他跟我澄清了 |
[10:51] | on this whole unfortunate circumstance. | 这个不幸的误会 |
[10:54] | Captain Quinn, | 奎恩上尉 |
[10:56] | let me apologize for what happened at the gate. | 请允许我为门口发生的事道歉 |
[10:59] | Those men were just following orders. | 那些人只是服从命令 |
[11:01] | Yeah, well, we both heard that before, haven’t we? | 我们都听过这样的说辞 不是吗 |
[11:06] | And you must be Dr. Hynek. | 你一定是海尼克博士 |
[11:10] | Multi-frequency study of relativistic jets in active galactic nuclei. | 活跃星系核中相对论喷流的多频研究 |
[11:16] | You’re familiar with my work. | 你很熟悉我的研究 |
[11:17] | I came across your article some years back during my research. | 几年前我在做调查时偶然看到你的文章 |
[11:21] | I found it revolutionary. | 我觉得想法非常革新 |
[11:23] | That’s, uh — not a lot of people read that article. | 只有少数人读过那篇文章 |
[11:27] | Surprising to me. | 有点意外 |
[11:29] | But then again, most men ahead of their time | 但话说回来 大多数走在时代前面的人 |
[11:32] | tend to be overlooked in the present. | 往往在当时会被低估 |
[11:36] | So, we are here about the sighting | 所以 我们来这里是为了 |
[11:39] | the passengers who saw one of my rockets? | 看到我火箭的那些乘客吗 |
[11:41] | Saw? | 看到 |
[11:42] | It almost took down a plane full of American citizens. | 它几乎击落了一架满载美国公民的飞机 |
[11:45] | Can you explain how that happened? | 你能解释一下是怎么回事吗 |
[11:47] | How about I show you instead? | 不如我展示给你看吧 |
[11:52] | So, this is just one of the few prototypes | 这只是一台样机 |
[11:54] | I’m hoping will someday take us to the moon. | 我希望有朝一日它能带我们登上月球 |
[11:58] | Looks like a V-2, but modified. | 看起来像V2火箭 但已经过修改 |
[12:02] | Larger fuel cell, higher elevation. | 燃料储量更大 爬升海拔更高 |
[12:05] | An improved American version. | 升级的美国版本 |
[12:07] | We don’t call them V-2s anymore. | 我们不再叫它们V2火箭了 |
[12:08] | You can call ’em what you want. We all know what they are. | 随你怎么叫 我们都知道它们是什么 |
[12:15] | Gentlemen, I must stress again, | 先生们 我必须再次强调 |
[12:17] | no one outside the program has seen what you’re about to see. | 项目之外没人看到过你们将要看到的内容 |
[12:45] | The main capsule will reach the upper thermosphere | 主太空舱将在分离前抵达热层 |
[12:47] | before disengaging and turning to Earth, | 并转向地球 |
[12:50] | landing somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico. | 降落在墨西哥湾某处 |
[12:52] | So he says. | 他这么说说而已 |
[12:55] | Since the incident with the plane, | 自从上次的事件后 |
[12:57] | we are in touch with local air traffic control. | 我们与当地的空中交通管制部门保持联系 |
[12:59] | They will even hold flights for us, if need be. | 如果有需要他们甚至能为我们暂停航班 |
[13:02] | Oh, well, they’d have to. | 好吧 他们必须要这么做 |
[13:04] | The gyroscope on that rocket’s guidance system | 火箭制导系统上的陀螺仪 |
[13:05] | is only accurate to about 600 meters. | 只有六百米左右的精确度 |
[13:08] | So now they give you the power to control civilian aircraft. | 所以现在他们给了你控制民用飞机的权力 |
[13:11] | Captain, I understand your point of view here. | 上尉 我理解你的想法 |
[13:15] | I do. But if you want my help, | 真的 但是如果你需要我的帮助 |
[13:18] | a little courtesy will go a long way. | 有点礼貌会大有帮助 |
[13:22] | I just broke protocol to indulge your curiosity. | 我刚违反了规矩来满足你的好奇心 |
[13:25] | Curiosity? | 好奇心 |
[13:26] | We’re here regarding a national security issue. | 我们来这里是为了国家安全问题 |
[13:28] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[13:30] | Defeating Russia in the space race | 在太空竞赛中击败苏联 |
[13:32] | is paramount to America’s security in the world, | 对美国的国家安全至关重要 |
[13:34] | which means my life is committed to protect yours now. | 这意味着我现在致力于保护你们的生命 |
[13:37] | Captain Quinn, sir. | 奎恩上尉 长官 |
[13:39] | There’s an urgent phone call for you back at the base. | 基地那边有一通您的紧急来电 |
[13:41] | It’s from the Pentagon. | 五角大楼打来的 |
[13:49] | Smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[13:52] | Refined kerosene. | 精炼煤油 |
[13:55] | You’ve managed to get the rocket’s fuel to burn cleaner. | 你找到了让火箭燃油更环保的办法 |
[13:59] | It’s impressive. | 很了不起 |
[14:00] | I know you would understand. | 我就知道你能理解 |
[14:04] | We have a witness on the ground not too far from here | 有目击者称在离这里不远的地方 |
[14:07] | who describes something hovering over his property | 有什么东西沿着你火箭的飞行轨道 |
[14:10] | along the flight path your rockets use. | 在他的土地上空盘旋 |
[14:14] | I assume your rockets don’t hover yet. | 我想你的火箭还没办法原地盘旋吧 |
[14:18] | Any astrophysicist knows the speed of a rocket | 任何天体物理学家都知道火箭的速度 |
[14:22] | and its distance from the ground | 再加上它的离地高度 |
[14:23] | could create the illusion of hovering. | 很容易给人造成它在盘旋的假象 |
[14:25] | It’s a simple parallax equation. | 就是个很简单的视差方程 |
[14:28] | You’re familiar that, yes? | 你对这个有了解吧 |
[14:29] | – Yes, of course. – There you have your answer. | -嗯 当然了 -这就是你要找的答案 |
[14:37] | I wasn’t kidding when I said I’m familiar with your work. | 我说自己熟悉你的研究成果时不是在开玩笑 |
[14:40] | A man with your talents could lend a lot to our program. | 像你这么有才华的人能给我们的项目带来巨大帮助 |
[14:43] | So if you’re ever looking for a partner | 所以如果你哪天想要找一个 |
[14:46] | who appreciates the capacity of your mind, | 欣赏你才华的合作伙伴的话 |
[14:48] | please don’t forget today. | 别忘了今天 |
[14:51] | Oh, there’s little I forget, Professor. | 我几乎过目不忘 教授 |
[15:07] | Well, thank you, again. | 再次谢谢你了 |
[15:09] | You’re always welcome back. | 我们随时欢迎你再来 |
[15:27] | You kids have fun? | 你们玩得开心吗 |
[15:28] | Well, his rocket theory is a plausible one, | 他的火箭理论是可行的 |
[15:30] | but this notion of hovering? | 但盘旋什么的 |
[15:33] | I don’t know. I’d have to make some calculations based on — | 我不太确定 我得再进行一些计算 根据 |
[15:36] | Case is closed. That was Harding othe phone. | 案子已经结了 来电话的是哈丁 |
[15:38] | You’re gonna have to catch a flight back from here. | 你得在这坐飞机飞回去 |
[15:40] | Why? What’s happening? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[15:41] | To you, nothing. | 对于你来说无事发生 |
[15:43] | I, on the other hand, have just been suspended | 但相反地 我因为擅闯航空基地 |
[15:45] | upon further review for breaking onto a base | 给美国的航天项目带来了极大的安全隐患 |
[15:47] | and jeopardizing America’s space program. | 而被停职察看了 |
[15:50] | It’s been fun, Doc. | 与你共事我很高兴 博士 |
[17:02] | Are you okay? I came as quick as I could. | 你还好吗 我尽快赶来了 |
[17:05] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[17:13] | He really said that, “We’re all in danger”? | 他真的说了”我们都有危险” |
[17:17] | And then he just ran off. | 然后他说完就跑了 |
[17:20] | You’re sure it was the same guy? | 你确定是同一个人吗 |
[17:24] | What did the police say? | 警察那边怎么说 |
[17:26] | They’ll try and send someone over. | 他们会尽量派一个人过来 |
[17:29] | That was an hour ago. | 但这是一个小时以前的事了 |
[17:30] | I could tell they thought I was crazy. | 我能听出来他们觉得我疯了 |
[17:32] | Well, you’re not crazy. | 你没有疯 |
[17:34] | I saw him, too, remember? | 我也看见他了 记得吗 |
[17:38] | Why can’t you get a hold of Allen? | 你为什么联系不上艾伦呢 |
[17:39] | Because he’s in Alabama. | 因为他在阿拉巴马州 |
[17:41] | He gave me the number for his motel, | 他给了我他住的汽车旅馆的电话号码 |
[17:43] | but he hasn’t checked in yet. | 但他还没有办理入住 |
[17:44] | You don’t think something happened to him, do you? | 你不会觉得他遇到什么事了吧 |
[17:48] | Can’t you call his office? | 你不能给他的办公室打个电话吗 |
[17:49] | Maybe they could get ahold of him. | 也许他们能联系上他 |
[17:50] | No, he didn’t give me the number. | 不能 他没有把号码告诉我 |
[17:51] | This job is so top secret, I — | 这份工作是最高机密 我… |
[17:56] | Mimi. | 米米 |
[17:59] | What exactly is Allen working on? | 艾伦到底在做什么呢 |
[18:06] | We have to go. | 我们得出去一趟 |
[18:08] | – Where? – I need you to drive. I can’t concentrate. | -去哪 -我需要你开车 我没法集中注意力 |
[18:11] | Mimi, I’ll drive. But where are we going? | 米米 让我开车没问题 但我们要去哪 |
[18:12] | Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. | 赖特-帕特森空军基地 |
[18:14] | Allen isnvesgating flying saucers for the government, | 艾伦在为政府调查飞碟 |
[18:18] | and I need to find out what the hell is going on. | 我要知道到底发生了什么 |
[18:23] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[18:35] | Hello! | 有人在吗 |
[18:39] | What are you doing back here? | 你在这干什么 |
[18:41] | Well, sorry to bother you, Mr. Davis, | 抱歉打扰你了 戴维斯先生 |
[18:42] | but I still have a few question I want to– | 但我还有几个问题想 |
[18:44] | I– I don’t want any more trouble. | 我…我不想再给自己找麻烦了 |
[18:46] | Well, you’re not in any trouble. | 你没惹上麻烦 |
[18:47] | Look, I said I’d keep my mouth shut | 听着 我说了只要你帮我东山再起 |
[18:48] | so long as you got me back on my feet. | 我一个字都不会说的 |
[18:52] | Has there been someone else here recently besides us? | 除了我们之外最近还有人来过这里吗 |
[18:56] | Wasn’t you the ones that sent ’em? | 不是你们送它们来的吗 |
[18:59] | 20 new hogs? | 新的二十头猪 |
[19:01] | You got me back on my feet again. | 你们帮我重新振作起来了 |
[19:05] | He was supposed to catch a flight back two hours ago. | 他两个小时前就该搭飞机回来了 |
[19:10] | He never got on the plane. | 他没登上那架飞机 |
[19:12] | Why not? Where is he? | 为什么 他在哪 |
[19:14] | They couldn’t say. I told them to call if they heard — | 他们不知道 我让他们一有消息就打 |
[19:16] | That is not good enough. | 这样不够 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 您是哪位 |
[19:19] | I’m the friend that Mrs. Hynek called | 我是海尼克夫人的朋友 |
[19:21] | when this lunatic threatened her and her family. | 她在这个疯子威胁她和她家人后联系了我 |
[19:24] | The question is what are you going to do about it now? | 现在的问题是你们打算怎么办 |
[19:27] | Her young son is going to be home from school soon, | 她的儿子马上就要放学回家了 |
[19:29] | and then what? I mean… | 然后呢 我是说 |
[19:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:34] | This whole thing just hitting me now. | 我现在才感到后怕 |
[19:35] | It’s so upsetting. | 太令人不安了 |
[19:37] | Is there a washroom? I just — | 有洗手间吗 我想 |
[19:39] | I need to put some cold water on my face. | 我需要洗把脸冷静一下 |
[19:43] | It’s just down the hall there. | 在走廊尽头 |
[19:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:47] | I’m okay. Just keep pressing her. | 我没事 继续施压 |
[19:49] | See what you can do. | 看看有没有办法 |
[19:51] | – Are you sure? – Mm. | -你真的没事吗 -嗯 |
[19:56] | What about the motel he’s staying at? | 他下榻的旅馆呢 |
[19:58] | Is there someone else that we can contact? | 我们可以联系到那里的人吗 |
[20:00] | I’ve called everyone I can call. | 我已经联系了所有能联系的人 |
[20:50] | Given the line of sight, | 根据视线所及范围 |
[20:52] | the rocket couldn’t possibly have been here. | 火箭不可能来过这 |
[21:25] | It was here. | 它来过这 |
[21:55] | Look out. He found me. | 小心 他找到我了 |
[21:56] | Well, it wasn’t exactly rocket science. | 这又不是什么难事[本意为火箭科学] |
[21:59] | Is it suppose to be fun? | 你是想搞笑吗 |
[22:03] | I thought you’d be headed home by now. | 我还以为你已经回家了 |
[22:05] | Yeah, I was going to, but then I heard about this great bar | 我是打算回家 但后来听说了这个不错的酒吧 |
[22:07] | where you can get drunk, feel sorry for yourself. | 可以在这里喝得酩酊大醉 自怨自艾 |
[22:10] | So, you know. | 你知道的 |
[22:12] | I thought I’d check it out. | 我觉得我应该来看看 |
[22:18] | Sooner I get back, | 反正我一回去 |
[22:19] | the sooner I have to listen to Harding chew my ass out, so… | 就得听哈丁骂我骂得狗血淋头 所以 |
[22:22] | So, should we get another round, then? | 我们再喝一轮怎么样 |
[22:24] | – Why not? – Excuse me. | -有何不可 -服务员 |
[22:25] | Could he have another one, | 给他再来一杯一样的 |
[22:26] | and I’ll hava a Macallan neat? | 给我来一杯不加冰麦卡伦威士忌 |
[22:30] | What, you think you’re the only one needs a drink | 怎么 你觉得只有你需要喝一杯吗 |
[22:32] | after a long day? | 在发生那么多事后 |
[22:37] | I did get offered a job, though. | 但我收到了一份工作邀请 |
[22:40] | Von Nazi? | 纳粹冯那儿吗 |
[22:43] | I hope you took it. | 我希望你接受 |
[22:44] | Somebody needs to keep an eye on him. | 总得有人盯着他 |
[22:51] | I went back and visited the farm. | 我又回了农场 |
[22:54] | I found these under the path — | 我在轨道下面发现了这些 |
[22:56] | Here you are, gentlemen. | 酒来了 先生们 |
[22:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:59] | Macallan for you. | 您的麦卡伦 |
[23:04] | And for you. | 还有您的酒 |
[23:05] | I found these under the flight path of the rocket. | 我在火箭飞行轨道下的地面上发现了这些 |
[23:10] | You know what a parallax equation is? | 你知道什么叫做视差方程吗 |
[23:14] | Okay, well, then you’ll have to believe me | 好吧 那你一定得相信我 |
[23:15] | when I tell you that Von Braun was lying | 关于火箭飞行轨迹的事 |
[23:17] | about the trajectory of that rocket. | 冯·布劳恩撒谎了 |
[23:19] | And I think these circles are caused by the launch of some | 而且我认为这些痕迹是由某种 |
[23:23] | unknown propulsion force. | 未知的推进力量造成的 |
[23:25] | The grass is melted to the root | 草被连根灼化 |
[23:27] | as if heated from above. | 仿佛从上方加热 |
[23:28] | You’re gonna have to help me out here. | 你得向我解释清楚 |
[23:29] | I have been drinking since it was light out. | 我从天黑后就开始喝酒了 |
[23:31] | Okay, well, during the war, uh, it’s rumored | 好吧 在战争期间有谣言称 |
[23:35] | that Hitler was developing an alternate propulsion system. | 希特勒在开发新型交替推进系统 |
[23:39] | Something that would give him the advantage over Allied aircraft. | 这个系统能让他的飞机远超盟军飞机 |
[23:44] | – Prost! – Prost! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[23:45] | Guess who was supposed to have been in charge of the program? | 猜猜他们想让谁做项目负责人 |
[23:52] | Von Braun is hiding something on that base. | 冯·布劳恩在那个基地隐藏了些东西 |
[23:56] | The question is, does anyone outside of Huntsville know | 问题在于亨茨维尔外是否有人知道 |
[23:58] | or is his biggest secret his alone? | 还是只是他自己的惊天大秘密 |
[24:10] | Now you want to see things my way, huh? | 现在你想从我的角度看事情了 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:18] | Was ist los? | 怎么回事 |
[24:19] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你的问题是什么吗 |
[24:21] | You’re so smart, you’re dumb. | 你太聪明了 聪明反被聪明误 |
[24:26] | Take it easy! | 别激动 |
[24:28] | What’d you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[24:29] | You’re in America. | 你们在美国 |
[24:31] | Speak English, assholes. | 说英语 混蛋 |
[24:32] | We are saying you’re a drunken idiot, | 我们说你是个喝醉了的傻瓜 |
[24:34] | and you better get home before you get yourself hurt. | 你最好赶紧回家免得让自己受伤 |
[24:37] | Oh, I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[24:38] | I’m gonna save you for last. | 我会把你留到最后一个 |
[25:02] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[25:04] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[25:23] | How long do we have? | 我们有多长时间 |
[25:24] | 20 minutes till shift change. | 到换岗还有二十分钟 |
[25:28] | What is going on here? | 这是要做什么 |
[25:29] | Turns out, Private Wakefield shares my disdain | 原来二等兵韦克菲尔德也跟我一样 |
[25:32] | for German war criminals serving in our military. | 厌恶德国战犯们在我们的部队服役 |
[25:35] | A few of the guys who’ve worked are just up and vanished. | 有几个曾在这工作的人突然就消失了 |
[25:38] | Reassigned, they tell us. | 他们说是被派到别的地方了 |
[25:40] | But it just never sat right. | 可就是感觉不对 |
[25:42] | The chain of command you obey, but a fellow soldier is family. | 下级一定服从上级 但是战友就是家人 |
[25:46] | So the fight, going back onto the base, it was — | 所以刚才的打斗 回基地 都是… |
[25:49] | All a plan. Except for you. | 都是计划中的 除了你 |
[25:51] | Private, thank you. | 二等兵 谢谢你 |
[25:53] | My pleasure, sir. | 乐意效劳 长官 |
[25:54] | His office is right over there. Be careful. | 他的办公室就那边 请小心 |
[26:00] | This is crazy. We’ll be imprisoned. | 这太疯狂了 我们会坐牢的 |
[26:03] | – You’re welcome to leave. – I can’t let you do this again. | -你大可以走 -我不能让你再私闯一次 |
[26:07] | You ever seen what 20,000 people looked like | 你见过两万人忍饥挨饿后 |
[26:09] | after they’ve been starved? | 他们的样子吗 |
[26:12] | Just left in ditches like trash? | 像垃圾一样被扔在烂泥沟里 |
[26:17] | I was one of the first to liberate Buchenwald, | 我是最先一批解放布痕瓦尔德难民的人 |
[26:19] | and I will never forget what I saw or what it taught me. | 我永远也不会忘记我所看到的和它教会我的 |
[26:23] | You want to kill a mass amount of people and keep it a secret? | 你想要杀死无数人还不为人知吗 |
[26:26] | You hide it in plain sight. | 那就掩藏在光天化日之下 |
[26:30] | Like maybe you tell the world you’re going to the moon, | 比如你跟全世界说你要去月球 |
[26:32] | and what you’re really doing is building rockets | 而实际上你在建造火箭 |
[26:33] | to shoot down airplanes and take out cities. | 去击落飞机毁掉城市 |
[26:39] | If you want go, you go. | 如果你想走的话就走吧 |
[26:51] | What time does Joel get home? | 乔尔什么时候到家 |
[26:56] | If — If I’m not home after school, | 如果他放学时我没在家 |
[26:59] | he’s– he’s at Donna’s next door. | 他会…他会去隔壁的唐娜家 |
[27:02] | He knows to wait there. | 他知道去那里等着 |
[27:06] | Do you have someplace else you could stay? | 你有别的地方可以去吗 |
[27:08] | You and Joel? | 你和乔尔 |
[27:10] | Just until this gets settled? | 直到这事解决了 |
[27:12] | So you can feel safe? | 直到你感觉安全了 |
[27:15] | That’s a good idea. I’ll take Joel to my mother’s. | 这是个好主意 我会带乔尔去我妈家 |
[27:18] | Before you go, call and give Faye that number | 你们走之前给菲打个电话把号码留给她 |
[27:20] | so Allen can reach you. | 这样艾伦能联系上你们 |
[27:37] | Do you want me to come in? | 你想让我也进去吗 |
[27:41] | No, I’ll just — | 不了 我就 |
[27:45] | I’ll pack my bag and go, but… | 我收拾好就走 只是… |
[27:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:52] | For everything. | 帮了我这一切 |
[28:00] | Call me if you need anything. | 如果你有什么事就给我打电话 |
[28:10] | I knew I could trust you. | 我知道我可以信任你 |
[28:47] | Joel? | 乔尔 |
[28:58] | You know what Harding told me? | 你知道哈丁告诉我什么 |
[29:00] | The Pentagon want to make him a TV star now, | 五角大楼想把冯包装成电视明星 |
[29:03] | sell the public on the idea of space travel. | 向公众推广太空旅行的概念 |
[29:06] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:07] | How do you make a Nazi look legitimate? | 不然怎么让大众接受一个纳粹呢 |
[29:10] | Have Walt Disney give him his own special, | 让沃尔特·迪斯尼给他做个特辑 |
[29:12] | beam him right to your living room. | 直接投映到你的客厅里 |
[29:26] | Doc, come here. | 博士 过来 |
[29:37] | Joel? | 乔尔 |
[29:48] | Shit. | 天啊 |
[30:07] | I’ve flown just about everything with wings at some point. | 几乎所有带翅膀的飞行器我都飞过 |
[30:11] | I’ve never seen anything like these. | 我还从来没看见过这些个东西 |
[30:36] | Joel, honey? Honey, what are you — | 乔尔 宝贝 你在干… |
[30:38] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[30:40] | I’m — I’m not here to hurt you. | 我…我不是来伤害你的 |
[30:45] | I just — I need to know the truth. | 我只是…我得知道真相 |
[31:09] | That’s — that’s not human, right? | 那个…那个不是人 对吧 |
[31:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[31:19] | Change in stasis. | 平衡状态变化 |
[31:22] | I bet someone’s just been made aware. | 我打赌有人刚刚得到警示了 |
[31:29] | All right. We should get the hell out of here. | 好吧 我们应该赶紧离开 |
[31:31] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[31:37] | You need to get closer to the glass. | 你要离玻璃近一点 |
[31:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:42] | Need something in the foreground to give it scale. | 需要在显眼的地方放个参照物 |
[31:46] | Foreground, my ass. Come on, let’s go. | 什么显眼的地方 快点 我们走 |
[31:50] | Doc! | 博士 |
[32:30] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[32:37] | I need know the truth, okay? | 我得知道真相 好吗 |
[32:42] | Are you going on a trip? | 你是要出门吗 |
[32:46] | I’m just gonna see my mother. | 我只是要去看我妈妈 |
[32:51] | I told you, Allen’s not here. | 我告诉你了 艾伦不在这 |
[32:52] | That’s because he doesn’t really live here, does he? | 那是因为他并不是真的住在这儿 对吗 |
[32:57] | I said, it’s because he doesn’t really live here, does he? | 我说 那是因为他并不是真的住在这儿 对吗 |
[33:00] | No, Allen is — he’s traveling. | 不 艾伦他 他去旅游了 |
[33:04] | He travels a lot. | 他经常旅游 |
[33:05] | That’s bullshit. I’ve been coming here for days, and — | 胡扯 我已经来这儿好几天了 |
[33:10] | Have you been trying to trick me? | 你是想骗我吗 |
[33:13] | Trick you? No. | 骗你 没有 |
[33:15] | – No, I want to help you. – Stop. | -没有 我想帮你 -别说了 |
[33:16] | I want to help you if you could just tell me what you need. | 我想帮你 但你得告诉我你要什么 |
[33:18] | Stop, stop, stop! | 打住 打住 别说了 |
[33:20] | The last time somebody told me they were gonna help me, | 上一次有人说要帮我 |
[33:23] | I got this, okay? | 结果我得了这个 |
[33:26] | But I got out. I got out. | 但我逃出来了 我逃出来了 |
[33:29] | You see, they don’t think that I know, but I do. | 你看 他们以为我什么都不知道 但我知道 |
[33:32] | I know who the bad men are. | 我知道谁是坏人 |
[33:42] | Are you — Are you okay? | 你 你还好吗 |
[33:47] | Don’t you dare! | 你最好别接 |
[33:54] | My wife hasn’t heard from me in almost two days. | 我妻子已经将近两天没有我的消息了 |
[33:58] | Call her from the airport. | 到机场再打给她吧 |
[34:05] | Shouldn’t we call Harding first? | 我们不该先给哈丁打个电话吗 |
[34:07] | We just found what is either advanced human experimentation | 我们发现一个先进的人体实验 |
[34:10] | or some sort of extraterrestrial creature. | 或者是某种外星生物 |
[34:11] | I mean, if Harding isn’t aware — | 我是说 如果哈丁还不知道 |
[34:13] | What if he is? | 如果他知道呢 |
[34:15] | What if we just discovered something that might get us both fired? | 如果我们找到的东西会让咱俩都丢了饭碗怎么办 |
[34:20] | You hear that? | 听到这个声音了吗 |
[34:22] | This is how they communicate. | 这就是他们交流的方式 |
[34:26] | I haven’t given them a name yet. | 我还没给它命名 |
[34:28] | They’re not from here. | 他们不是来自于这里 |
[34:30] | They’re from the other world. | 而是来自另一个世界 |
[34:32] | It’s okay. They’re here to help. | 没关系 他们是来帮忙的 |
[34:34] | They told me so through the radio. | 他们通过收音机告诉我了 |
[34:39] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[34:42] | It waited until we got the bomb. | 我们找到炸弹前他们一直等着 |
[34:45] | Now they’re here to save us from ourselves | 现在他们来将我们从自己手中救出来 |
[34:47] | because we are not as evolved as they are. We’re not. | 因为我们不像他们那样高级 我们太低级 |
[34:49] | And if we’re not careful, | 如果我们不小心 |
[34:52] | we can destroy the entire planet. | 可能会毁了整个星球 |
[34:58] | You really don’t hear that? | 你真的没听到这个声音吗 |
[35:02] | I don’t. | 我没听到 |
[35:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:06] | I can’t. | 我听不到 |
[35:11] | She’s one of them. | 她是他们中的一员 |
[35:16] | Which makes you part of the problem. | 意味着你是问题的一部分 |
[35:21] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[35:25] | I said back away. | 我说了后退 |
[35:42] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这儿 |
[35:48] | Oh, come on, go! | 快 走吧 |
[35:50] | Oh, shit! | 靠 |
[35:51] | Reverse, reverse! Reverse! | 倒车 倒车 倒车 |
[36:28] | I’m sorry if that was a bit dramatic. | 抱歉刚才有些夸张 |
[36:31] | I’d hoped you realized these men work for me. | 我还希望你们能意识到这些人为我工作 |
[36:35] | Your own private SS, right? | 你的秘密纳粹党卫军 对吗 |
[36:37] | For protection? | 出于保护目的 |
[36:38] | But we saw that thing you’re trying to protect. | 但我们看到了你想保护的东西 |
[36:42] | Oh you met Albert. | 你们见到艾伯特了 |
[36:45] | My rhesus monkey. | 我的猕猴 |
[36:47] | First one ever shot into space. | 历史上第一只进入太空的猴子 |
[36:48] | Made three rotations before it perished. | 它死之前绕了地球三圈 |
[36:51] | We keep him | 我们留着它 |
[36:52] | to study the effects of space on muscle tissue. | 是为了研究太空对肌肉组织的影响 |
[36:55] | One day, we’ll put a man up there, | 总有一天 我们会把人类送入太空 |
[36:56] | and his biology has been invaluable for our research. | 它的生理组织对我们的研究贡献颇大 |
[37:00] | So, when did you sneak into my office? | 你们是什么时候溜进我的办公室的 |
[37:04] | All right, first off, you lying sack of shit, | 首先 你这个谎话连篇的骗子 |
[37:06] | that was no goddamn monkey. | 那根本不是什么猴子 |
[37:07] | You really put a primate into space? | 你真的把一只灵长类动物送入了太空 |
[37:11] | That is — That’s incredible, Professor. | 这 这简直不可思议 教授 |
[37:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:14] | It was also top secret. | 那也是绝密信息 |
[37:18] | May I speak to you in private? | 我能和你私下谈谈吗 |
[37:21] | I’m disappointed, Doctor. | 我很失望 博士 |
[37:23] | After our last talk, I would have thought | 我们上次谈话后 我还以为 |
[37:26] | you’d come directly to me if you have any concerns. | 如果你有任何顾虑 会直接来找我 |
[37:29] | Your parallax theory was a smokescreen. | 你的视差理论只是掩饰罢了 |
[37:33] | What you described as hovering | 你所形容的盘旋 |
[37:35] | would have been impossible from a farmer’s perspective, | 站在地上的农夫根本不可能看到 |
[37:39] | to say nothing of the passengers on the plane. | 更别说飞机上的乘客了 |
[37:41] | So, I did some math and went back out to the property. | 我做了一些计算 回到了农场 |
[37:46] | And I found this. | 然后找到了这个 |
[37:51] | These fell directly beneath the flight path of the rocket. | 这些就在火箭飞行轨迹下的地面上 |
[37:53] | If, indeed, it was a rocket, which I doubt that it was. | 如果真是火箭的话 虽然我怀疑它不是 |
[37:56] | So, I suppose you don’t believe it was a monkey, either. | 所以 我想你也不相信那是只猴子 |
[38:02] | The parallax theory was less a smoke screen | 与其说视差理论是一种掩饰 |
[38:04] | than an attempt to delay the inevitable. | 倒不如说是在试图拖延不可避免的事情 |
[38:09] | The inevitable what? | 什么不可避免的事 |
[38:10] | Limits of my own imagination. | 我想象的极限 |
[38:14] | I’ve seen these markings. I heard about the sightings. | 我看到了这些标记 也听说了目击事件 |
[38:19] | I can’t explain it, either. | 我也解释不了 |
[38:22] | I know you went back to the farm. | 我知道你回了农场 |
[38:23] | I was hoping you’d find something. | 我指望你能找到些什么 |
[38:25] | Some explanation, | 一些解释 |
[38:29] | something I missed. | 一些我疏忽的东西 |
[38:31] | You don’t want that from me or from anyone else. | 你不想让我或其他人这么做 |
[38:33] | It’s why you silenced the farmer with those pigs. | 所以你才用那些猪买通农夫 让他闭嘴 |
[38:36] | I’m not sure what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:39] | Lying comes so naturally to you now, doesn’t it? | 你现在出口成谎了 不是吗 |
[38:42] | You’re not interested in real science. | 你对真正的科学不感兴趣 |
[38:45] | You use it, yes, for your own political gain. | 你只是为了自己的政治利益而利用它 |
[38:48] | But I guess you’re used to that. | 不过我想你已经习惯了 |
[38:51] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[38:54] | You don’t get to question my intentions. | 你也不配质疑我的目的 |
[38:56] | There is no question. | 这没什么疑问 |
[38:58] | After what you did during the war, | 经过你在战争中做的那些事后 |
[39:00] | it makes sense you’re gonna want to be liked now. | 我能理解你想让自己受欢迎 |
[39:03] | But you’re not fooling me, Professor. | 但你骗不了我 教授 |
[39:07] | I see who you really are. | 我知道你的真面目 |
[39:14] | You still didn’t ask why I’m here. | 你还是没问我为什么到这来 |
[39:17] | I got a call from your office. | 我接到了你的办公室的电话 |
[39:19] | It’s about your wife. | 和你的妻子有关 |
[39:21] | My wife? | 我的妻子 |
[39:24] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[39:29] | My husband and I were mugged once in New York. | 我和我丈夫在纽约被抢劫过一次 |
[39:37] | It scared us so much. | 我们吓坏了 |
[39:37] | That’s why we left the city. | 所以我们离开了纽约 |
[39:43] | Cal bought the gun after that. | 在那之后 卡尔买了枪 |
[39:46] | He keeps it in the car because I refuse to let it in the house. | 他把枪留在了车里 因为我不许家里有枪 |
[39:51] | But how did you know to come in? | 但你怎么知道该来我家 |
[39:55] | I got home and thought, “She shouldn’t be alone.” | 我回到家后想”不该留她一个人” |
[39:59] | When I came back, I saw what was going on, and — | 我回来时 看到发生了什么 然后 |
[40:05] | I guess I — I should thank you. | 我想我应该向你道谢 |
[40:29] | General. | 将军 |
[40:31] | So, what can we expect to go wrong this time? | 那么 这次会出点什么岔呢 |
[40:33] | I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. | 我想你会大吃一惊的 |
[40:35] | No more propulsion tests in the woods. | 不用再在森林里进行推进实验了 |
[40:38] | We are ready to take her to full power now. | 我们现在准备让它满功率启动 |
[40:40] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[40:42] | You’re doing your country a great service, soldier. | 你在为国家做出伟大的贡献 士兵 |
[40:44] | I salute you. | 我向你致敬 |
[40:47] | Why is it so important to you that I rehire Quinn? | 为什么把奎因雇回来对你来说那么重要 |
[40:51] | Firing him would raise only more attention. | 解雇他只会引起更多的注意 |
[40:54] | I’m glad you didn’t. | 我很高兴你没有这么做 |
[40:56] | And how exactly are you gonna cover our tracks? | 你到底打算怎么掩盖我们的痕迹 |
[40:58] | Give a man like Hynek a small victory, | 让海尼克这种人小赢一场 |
[41:00] | he’ll never realize he lost the whole war. | 他就永远不会发现自己满盘皆输 |
[41:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[41:06] | Clear the area! | 清空这片区域 |
[41:37] | Move, move. Come on. Don’t stop. | 行动 继续 别停 |
[41:42] | I — | 我 |
[41:58] | No! | 不 |
[42:54] | Did it teleport? Disintegrate? | 它传送走了吗 还是瓦解了 |
[42:55] | I mean, what the hell just happened? | 刚刚到底发生什么了 |
[42:59] | It worked. | 它奏效了 |
[43:02] | 8, 1, 5, 4, 5, 6, 5, | 八 一 五 四 五 六 五 |
[43:07] | 9. | 九 |